2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Anujan »

Rahul Gandhi seems to suffer from disease of Emperors.

It happens to all of us, more or less. We are completely oblivious to the day-to-day lives and sufferings of people who are economically and socially below our strata.

Rahul Gandhi has taken it to the next level.

Usually politicians atleast spend some time talking about why people should elect them. And some time talking about why people should not elect the other candidate. Rahul gandhi has spent the entire interview talking about how he can single handedly defeat Modi. Its all about him. How he can run 5 kms and then 20kms and how he is persistent. A bit of humility and introspection is needed after winning 44 seats in the Lok Sabha? There is no humility, no introspection\

If he'd said "Yes we badly misjudged the mood of the country in 2014, we have a clearer message now, we can counter Modi's personal popularity through hard work, connecting with voters and making them understand why our policies are better for them and better for India" Instead we have "I asked them, Tell me what Mr Narendra Modi’s strength is.’ They said, His strength is his [incorruptible] image.’ I said, Okay, I’m going to rip that strength to pieces. I’m going to take it and shred it.’ "

Maybe just for fun sake someone should tell Rahul Gandhi that Modi's biggest strength is Rahul Gandhi's clothes.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Those two take out layer by layer to show how Sardar Patel as Interim Prime Minister came across file that revealed how 'minor' king of bastar will be used alongside Hyderabad nawab to separate part from country, because it's full of precious minerals, sapphires.

There are 2 Congress right now, 1 part is anti national Maoist 2nd is old Nationalist. How Christian Maoists are killing pC Shukla types but let's go of anti national ones. Maoists took 3 congis out of car shot 2 but let 3rd go with respect and he is now chhatisgarh Minister....

Why this 2019 elections is 4th Panipat war.

Amazing depth of understanding.

How Ultra left Maoists are tool of western Europe. Why European representatives say through case of Binayak Sen and made him NAC member.

Please find time to see whole video:

https://youtu.be/luF5AZmhq8E

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Anujan wrote:
IndraD wrote:https://twitter.com/haleemak_/status/11 ... 3884813314

best exit poll so far :mrgreen:
Pakistanis always feel bad that they cannot vote in Indian elections. One famous Paki "senior journalist" even tweeted that "No Pakistani supports Modi" :rotfl:

:rotfl:
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Manish_Sharma wrote: Please find time to see whole video:

MS ji, excellent stuff by Shri RSN Singh .
Must watch for everyone for a current context on Chhattisgarh , Congress , Paki Pulwama BIF gameplan in general.Ends with comments on those veterans who threw their lot with congie award wapsi gang to politically deprecate the current GOI.

Must forward to those congress supporters who still have a nationalist bone left somewhere.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

unbelievable clarity of thought ...this video should be archived somewhere..
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Lilo wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote: Please find time to see whole video:

MS ji, excellent stuff by Shri RSN Singh .
Must watch for everyone for a current context on Chhattisgarh , Congress , Paki Pulwama BIF gameplan in general.Ends with comments on those veterans who threw their lot with congie award wapsi gang to politically deprecate the current GOI.

Must forward to those congress supporters who still have a nationalist bone left somewhere.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasi_Lakhma
(He is the Maoist (Congress MLA). He was with BJP MLA. He was let off. He is industries & excise minister. Now he is giving money to Maoists and churches. Ajit Jogi is head of many churches).

Sonia is still controlling everything here. I am getting sick in my stomach.

Can we get English subtitles? I think south indians have to see them
Last edited by vijayk on 05 May 2019 05:43, edited 2 times in total.
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

256 "Scientists" signed a petition which is couched in language that is subtly anti-Modi. It was released before India went to the polls.

https://indianculturalforum.in/2019/04/ ... -citizens/

They are from DAE institutes like TIFR, HRI, and also from IISc, IISER Pune, IISER Mohali, Kolkata and also from IIT Kanpur, Delhi and Bombay and also from TISS and also assorted universities Delhi, IIT and IIIT Hyderabad and other places like IUCAA, Pune, Inter-University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Naresh Dadhich and the wife of Jayant Narlikar, Mangala Narlikar. Very interestingly many people have made their wives proxies for themselves so as not to attract attention but to subtly give messages. Thus Sumathi Rao has her name on the petition while Asoke Sen her husband the string theorist does not have his name on the list. Third on the list is the daughter-in-law of Irfan Habib the historian. It is fact that the son of Irfan Habib, Salman Habib once was a BRF poster, this was in 1999.
Last edited by vsunder on 05 May 2019 05:46, edited 2 times in total.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Suraj wrote:
Mort Walker wrote:Eastern MP and CH are of concern.
You’re from MP . Why not elaborate further ?
A significant increase in turnout in constituencies that are a bastion of BJP. Don't know what to make of it.
10-point jump over 2014 turnout for 6 MP seats
Jabalpur, Mandla, Balaghat, Shahdol and Sidhi have been with the BJP for decades—some for even 25 years. While Sidhi turnout jumped from 56.8% in 2014 to 69.3%, in Shahdol, it has climbed from 62.2% to 74.58%. Mandla saw the turnout move up from 59.3% to 74.3% while Balaghat shot up from 65.13% to 77.36%. Chhindwara, where chief minister Kamal Nath’s son has made his electoral debut, saw voter turnout increase from 64.8% in 2014 to 74.88 %.
Kamal Nath is a crook of the highest order. Theft on a grand scale is his specialty.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

vsunder wrote:256 "Scientists" signed a petition which is couched in language that is subtly anti-Modi. It was released before India went to the polls.

They are from DAE institutes like TIFR, HRI, and also from IISc, IISER Pune, IISER Mohali, Kolkata and also from IIT Kanpur, Delhi and Bombay and also from TISS and also assorted universities Delhi, IIT and IIIT Hyderabad and other places.

I wonder how many of those names were written without there consent.. its an online signature campaign...anyone can do anything..
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

vsunder wrote:256 "Scientists" signed a petition which is couched in language that is subtly anti-Modi. It was released before India went to the polls.

They are from DAE institutes like TIFR, HRI, and also from IISc, IISER Pune, IISER Mohali, Kolkata and also from IIT Kanpur, Delhi and Bombay and also from TISS and also assorted universities Delhi, IIT and IIIT Hyderabad and other places like IUCAA, Pune, Inter-University Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Naresh Dadhich and the wife of Jayant Narlikar, Mangala Narlikar. Very interestingly many people have made their wives proxies for themselves so as not to attract attention but to subtly give messages. Thus Sumathi Rao has her name on the petition while Asoke Sen her husband the string theorist does not have his name on the list. Third on the list is the daughter-in-law of Irfan Habib the historian. It is fact that the son of Irfan Habib, Salman Habib once was a BRF poster, this was in 1999.
Of these 256 "scientists" - without seeing the list i can declare that >95% of those listed will be from Social "sciences" aka Humanities background including their research scholars "merely" in their 40s.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

vsunder wrote: Third on the list is the daughter-in-law of Irfan Habib the historian. It is fact that the son of Irfan Habib, Salman Habib once was a BRF poster, this was in 1999.
I think I remember his pest-e-shaheeding on the phorum
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Lilo wrote:MS ji, excellent stuff by Shri RSN Singh .

Thanks Lilo ji it is my mission to show these two videos to as many people as possible, here is second one by Shri Pushpendra Kulshrestha:

https://youtu.be/N8QwRvv6Ri8

Here he tells how Kashmir chief Minister in 1954 invited 200 Balmiki Samaj families for toilet and garbage cleaning as the municipality was on strike. They were assured Kashmir citizenship.... but now a Balmiki girl form Kashmir topped Mumbai college got degree and when applied for job, she was shown Kashmir Law that being from Balmiki caste she can only work as toilet garbage cleaner. When Pushpendra ji showed this Law to prakash Ambedkar he became angry on him instead of fighting for Balmiki samaj, also Pushpendra ji tells how when he filed against 35A in Supreme Court his fellow petitioner a healthy man was found dead in his room next morning.

But Supreme Court agrees illegality of 35A and finally will have to give decision:

https://youtu.be/SyDBf02zJXU

His team consisting of General Bakshi met Modi and showed him proof of Netaji 21 October and then NaMo did 21st October celebration
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Good read on the historical context of muslim personal law in india

https://link.medium.com/48JkKHkIqW
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote: Cramsji, followed a similar trajectory. Grew up studying in an elite missionary school in Calcutta. Over time hated everything Indian. In the late 90's am. ashamed to say was a LCA basher. But somewhere between seeing Godhra happening and the 2004 election started going back to my roots seeking answers.

Today still find myself often alone when i try to discuss these truths among my fellow countrymen where i stay but i have never been more convinced.

So many of us have gone through the same process of self-realization. What is important is that we've all woken up to the fact that we are all Ambassadors for Dharma and thus have to stand tall in the midst of adversity. I lose no opportunity to remind everyone around me that I am a Hindu and this is how I live and expect people to treat me. Learned from years of living amongst Jews.
I know our generation will most probably not see the realization of the dream but the next one will. At least the events of the last five years portend so.

Abhinav Shukla, (software engineer and poet) writes about a future vision of India in his beautiful poem Ek Swapna. He describes an India of our dreams that is so far advanced and prosperous that Americans are visiting with the same awe and dreams that Indians have been coming to America for years. Cannot find it anywhere on the net now.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Has the election thread gone into LaLaStan?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I am surprised that Rahulji is not campaigning to integrate POK into India: he would win by 99% against Modi there!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Thx to those who posted the India TV interview with ModiJi. I loved it. At one point, even I started shouting Modi, Modi, ... , and since I had my head set on, my family who were not seeing or hearing what I was viewing thought I was crazy :-).

Of course, one must caveat that this was a friendly interview with a friendly host. ModiJi's performance to a rapturous audience was like a whirlwind Chris Gayle like T-20 innings pounding 6's and 4's off long hops and half volleys delivered to him. Couple of notable moments:

1. His Bajrang Bali analogy to describe the Balakot strikes. He said Pakis were amassing troops and tanks close to the border, but India took the ariel route like Bajrang Bali. This will sure drive the 'secular' Lutyen elites crazy with anger. May their BP rise and pop a few veins.

2. He cleverly ducked the question on how he got Wing Cdr Abinandhan released. Maybe he did not want to repeat the Qatal ki Raat remark and p!ss Pakis off

3. The last bit when the host asked him about his economic achievements in detail, ModiJi said he cannot recall all the exact stats and he didn't want 'fact checking' vultures to nit pick and accuse him of lying, so he said he will send a written response. However, one of ModiJi's aides quickly gave him the stats on the phone which he reeled off with aplomb to delirious cheers. It was a well done extempore performance.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Lilo wrote:

Of these 256 "scientists" - without seeing the list i can declare that >95% of those listed will be from Social "sciences" aka Humanities background including their research scholars "merely" in their 40s.
I personally know about 10-15 names from that list, all physicists. most of them were hard left aka naxal supporters, so I am not surprised to see their names here. what really surprises me is the absence of some expected names, which tells me either this 'letter' was not circulated widely and might be a fake. Or that those people no longer agree to put their name to a knee-jerk reaction to oppose modi.
both ways, that's a good thing.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

wasnt salman the ex brf poster a physicist working for Gotus in one of their national labs?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

First, there was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIT6-PL050
PM Shri Narendra Modi in conversation with Akshay Kumar

Then, there was this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZvHjdOxFYY[b]
Funny NON POLITICAL Interview of Modi JI and Akshay Kumar || Election 2019[/b]
Mimicry of the above by comedian Shyam Rangeela.
It's truly funny and good natured ribbing that even Modi will not take offence to.

But congis, being congis, made it viral thinking that might just take some voters away from modi.
Their paki contacts also entered the fray, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP9nLvAeNFU
Two Indian Comedians Mock Modi-Akshay Interview, Video Goes Viral
this is from a aaj tak copy in pak, called abbtak.

This was too much for Shyam Rangeela, who promptly came out with a video saying "Ayega to Modi hi" :D
classic egg-on-face for cong, once again. :rotfl:
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Zynda wrote:Being a Canadian citizen, I don't think Akshay Kumar serves in the Army (even in a honorary capacity like Dhoni or Sachin for IAF). However he has engaged with Army in a very positive way and has even set up an app to provide donations for the Army relief fund.
He does an ad dressed as an Indian Army officer - Kajaria, I think. It is not appropriate, in my opinion. But beyond that, yes, nothing official.
IndraD wrote:Akshay Kumar is being lampooned by librandus and Bollytards for Modi's interview, for his Canadian passport.
This when he is one of the highest tax payer and contributes to armed forces generously.
Here is actor Sidharth taking a dig at him
@Actor_Siddharth

Hey @realDonaldTrump since you're getting ready to be re-elected soon, might I suggest an interview with me during your elections? I have crucial questions about how you eat fruit, your sleep and work habits and also your cute personality. I have an Indian passport. DM me please.
Entire whatsapp group is activated and journos have joined Bollytards w/o work
Incidentally Alia Bhatt , Katrina Kaif and many other carry foreign passport , BJP shd get details on those on work permit out!
I agree with him - why do we need a patriotic (to India) Canadian citizen to interview Modi? Let's face it, though that interview was non-political, the timing made it fully political.

I don't know why Akshay is a Canadian to begin with, Wiki says he was born in Amritsar, so he clearly took it voluntarily. Now saying that he does patriotic things and pays taxes only in and for India is not needed - it only grates one's mind and asks questions like why become Canadian, or why not naturalize back if one feels so strongly? But it's his personal choice. So while he can do what he wants to (one does not need a work permit being an OCI), kindly don't do things that could amount to interfering in elections. I'd rather Modi win on his own strengths and not give a platform to these libtards to bash him with again. I say this as a person who generally likes Akshay's movies and have been appreciative of his recent efforts like "Airlift", "Toilet..", etc.

I know this won't be a popular view here, but it is what it is. You don't have to agree with me, but the consider what your reaction would be if Akshay were to endorse MMS or Pappu instead.
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

Rahul M: The list is not fake. Rahul Roy, (listed as 101) Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi and one other person started the movement. This is a CSIR funded institute.

https://www.isid.ac.in/~rahul/
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Singha wrote:list of dynasties

Gandhi Dynasty
Gowda Dynasty
Mulayam Dynasty
Lalu Dynasty
Naidu Dynasty
Karunanidhi Dynasty
Mufti Dynasty
Pawar dynasty
Ajit Singh Dynasty
Badals
Thakreys
gogoi dynasty
scindia dynasty
pilot dynasty
Should I tweet?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Yagnasri ji, kindly add the Banerjee dynasty before tweeting.

vsunder wrote:Rahul M: The list is not fake. Rahul Roy, (listed as 101) Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi and one other person started the movement. This is a CSIR funded institute.

https://www.isid.ac.in/~rahul/
that means quite a few other folk who used to be naxal-lite are no longer interested in putting their name to this. that can only be a good thing.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

gakakkad wrote:

They are from DAE institutes like TIFR, HRI, and also from IISc, IISER Pune, IISER Mohali, Kolkata and also from IIT Kanpur, Delhi and Bombay and also from TISS and also assorted universities Delhi, IIT and IIIT Hyderabad and other places.

I wonder how many of those names were written without there consent.. its an online signature campaign...anyone can do anything..
Even if they were with consent, so what? Can TISS "scientists", to take one example, influence a single vote this way or the other? They just want their 15-min of fame, so they could say that they made their token opposition known. Would be useful in getting that posting in some Washington beltway think-tank or some Amriki university fellowship for their wards, that's all. That's how these people operate anyway, don't they?

I am also curious, what have these worthies achieved in their fields that prompted them to issue a highbrow statement using their background as a prop? I can also find ten engineers and issue a similar statement, would that mean anything?

Then there will be (I am sure of it) some (or many) names that have quietly voted for Modi but are riding along due to peer pressure.
An atmosphere in which scientists, activists and rationalists are hounded, harassed, intimidated, censored, jailed, or worse, murdered, is not the future our country deserves.
There is nothing subtle about this part - but I wonder how these "scientists" find common cause with "activists"? A true scientist would go only on the basis of data, whereas a true activist will abhor all kinds of data and go only by feelings. So most of the latter end up opposing the work of the former, strange bedfellows indeed.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Yagnasri wrote:
Singha wrote:list of dynasties

Gandhi Dynasty
Gowda Dynasty
Mulayam Dynasty
Lalu Dynasty
Naidu Dynasty
Karunanidhi Dynasty
Mufti Dynasty
Pawar dynasty
Ajit Singh Dynasty
Badals
Thakreys
gogoi dynasty
scindia dynasty
pilot dynasty
Should I tweet?
You forgot the Patnaik Dynasty
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

:rotfl:

Chowkidar Squinty
@squintneon
10h10 hours ago
More Chowkidar Squinty Retweeted Deepal.‏‎‎Trivedi

"Modi good, Yogi bad" has already started bickering in Lutyens echo chamber.

Once Pragya Thakur will reach Parliament they will start worshipping Yogiji

Deepal.‏‎‎Trivedi
Verified account
@DeepalTrevedie
Wherever I went in #UttarPradesh, there was NO anger towards Prime Minister @narendramodi. Voters going away from #BJP claimed they were doing so because of @myogiadityanath.
More on this later!
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

We are progressive onlee.... :(( :(( :(( So here goes our progressive dynasties....

Some of Kerala Dynasties/political families (who inherited political capital from patriarchs):
- CPI-M's EP Jayarajan-Sreemathi bunch of "Kannur relatives"
- CPI-M's late EMS and his loser son who stood for elections, but failed
- CPI-M's late Aniruddhan and his son, current MP of Attingal Sampath (sitting MP, stood for re-election)
- Congress: late George Eden and his son Hibi Eden (MLA, current MP candidate)
- Congress: Oomen Chandy, son Chandy Oomen (campaigned during this election)
- Congress: late K Karunakaran, daughter Padmaja, Son Muraleedharan (MLA, current MP candidate)
- Congress: late G Karthikeyan, son Sabari (MLA)
- RSP's late Baby John and his son Shibu Baby John (MLA)
- Kerala Congress(M): late KM Mani, son jose mani (MP)
- Kerala Congress (B): Balakrishna pillai, son Ganesh Kumar (MLA)
- Kerala Congress (J): late TM Jacob, son Anoop (MLA)
- IUML: late CH Mohammed Koya, son Muneer (MLA)

This wiki page needs expansion and has low-weight guys like the Kurups, but not the above!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political ... _of_Kerala
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

mannargudi dynasty (clan) of sorts - AIADMK
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

AMMK not AIADMK
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Even Prof Narlikar who Indians want to present as their Stephen Hawking is more busy writing Marathi stuff (IIRC got sahitya akademi puraskar for that ). He along with some other biologist were part of 'intolerance' bandwagon . I would give some of them some benefit of doubt for their cosy 9-5 sarkari jobs are under threat from Modi . There are no names on that list from likes of ISRO , pure sciences is a different league it has been contaminated by Nehruvian seeds long ago , that's why India has not contributed anything worthwhile in that space.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

I see only a handful of famous names in that list. A few are well known in their position. At least one well known had made a similar appeal in 2004 in a reputed international journal. A few names are surprising (I didn't know their position). Rest are average researchers. Given the size of the Indian scientific community it is a small list.
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Mort Walker wrote:
Yagnasri wrote: Should I tweet?
You forgot the Patnaik Dynasty
To these illustrious lot, please add YSR, KCR, Abdullah, Owasi clans :P

Cong(I)s are the progenitors of dynastic politics. Seeing the success of Cong(I) dynastic louts, every region's leaders started their own. These feudals are simply unable to keep up with the aspirations of a changing India; they approach the voters with a sense of arrogance and entitlement. To get an idea, look at PGV's campaign videos (look at her body language, tone etc).

The only upside to these blighted dynasties is this - in GE2009, the Cong(I) dynasty managed 200+ seats :P A dynastic maxima/high watermark. Can any of these clans, including Cong(I)s, match that high watermark? Highly unlikely! We are literally looking at the demise of dynastic parties, right in front of our eyes :twisted:
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

What has happened, in rarified upper echelon of research institutions, is denial of defacto service extension from age 60 to 65 years. The norm till 2016-2017, was 100% of professors got this as routine. Now evil Modi government has restricted it to less than top 5%. Even this 5% are considered, if they really deserve it. One can understand the anguish, if you lose 24lakh+ perks a year X 5 years, a cool one carore, that you assumed was your right, just vanish due to having to prove merit n publication record to back it! On top having it all reviewd by anonymous expert referees from one's own field against earlier norm of recommendation n defacto approval from within the faculty, for full service extension till 65 years of age for each n every acedemic staff of institute. While promotions as distinguished professor and above used to be merit based earlier, every acedemic staff was assured of 65 years as age of retirement, due to this cosy arrangement, which is now poof gone with the wind.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Guys I feel NM shouldn't have spoken about rajiv gandhi. Could be counter productive.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Karthik S wrote:Guys I feel NM shouldn't have spoken about rajiv gandhi. Could be counter productive.
the Gandhis are khandani chors, everyone other than their durbaris know about it. aam janta doesn't care.

this bollywood trope seems custom made for RaGa.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

Namo should not have attached RG. There was no need. We don’t talk bad about dead people in general. That too one who was assassinated. Not good. Out of character for him.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

You cannot keep claiming dadi papa thatha paati lineage and sacrifice but expect opposition to not attack them. You cannot call opposition chor, wife-abandoner and then go cry to pidis in the media that mudi attacks your daddy only. All's fair. All this whining by pidis and pearl-clutching is just show. Nothing more. Move along.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

"Your father was termed 'Mr Clean' by his courtiers, but his life ended as 'Bhrashtachari No 1' (corrupt number 1)," Modi said. He claimed that the Congress chief had admitted in an interview that his only aim is to tarnish Modi's image.

"By hurling abuses, you cannot turn the 50 long years of Modi's tapasya (struggle) into dust," the prime minister said. "By tarnishing my image and by making me look small, these people want to form an unstable and a weak government in the country," he said.
V_Raman wrote:Namo should not have attached RG. There was no need. We don’t talk bad about dead people in general. That too one who was assassinated. Not good. Out of character for him.
^
If crooked Banditji Nehru can be divested off his halo - Rajiv Gandhi & his famiglia of Chors is nothing .
All this stuff is weighed & included in the speech with inputs & feedback from BJP workers.
These are not off the cuff remarks .
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

I think Modi lost his cool. It is useless to bring in RG Sr. There is enough material on RG Jr.