2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Singha »

that newspaper clip seems to be fake though the mystery behind that incident cannot be denied even by the 'fact checkers'
https://www.thequint.com/news/webqoof/p ... hul-gandhi

being a spoilt brat he could just have carried say 100k USD of cash from his european jaunt for his american foray not knowing you need to declare anything in excess of 10k cash

typical arab type prince
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

chetak wrote:any explanation for this, only ABA and brajesh mishra know/knew and, of course, the Indian ambassador to the US at the time
जो खुद ड्रग्ज के मामले मे अंदर गया हे उसकी औकात क्या हे इसीसे स्पष्ट होती हे.
The news about Rahul's arrest in Boston is true but that pic is from a fake news generator website
https://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
Unfortunately there were no specifics reported in any News org in India or abroad regarding the nature of Pappu's arrest i.e whether he was caught with drugs or huge Cash etc.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

did rajeev chandrasekhar join bjp ? I thought he was INC MP at one point? has a gigantic villa in koramangala 4th block among other assets.
he is ex-IA or ex-IAF iirc.

Chowkidar Rajeev Chandrasekhar

Verified account
@rajeev_mp
7h7 hours ago
More Chowkidar Rajeev Chandrasekhar

I do think of u @siddaramaiah - whn I see rotting garbage, dying encroachd lakes, potholed roads n othr signs of brazen corruption in ur 5 yr #10percentSarkara

I think of ur SteelFlyoverDiary, wakf scam, hublot watch, dividing lingayats n losing ur elxn as #TipuSultanBhakt
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Anujan wrote:Modi should not have brought up RG.

1) First of all why is the son being blamed for the crimes of the father? The party could be blamed. Why the son? However odious or idiotic the son is, what did the son do to influence the actions of the father?

2) People rightfully bristle when MSY says "How can India have a tea-seller as PM". If someone's profession cannot define who they are, how can someone's parents define who they are.

3) The third reason why it bothers me is that the statement was Your father died as brashtachari no 1.

Whatever your feelings about RG or Congress, the fact is that a bunch of international terrorists assassinated an ex Indian PM. This will forever be a traumatic event for the country. Why did he have to bring up his death.

You can bring up all the corruption cases against RG. Bofors, Sikh Riots etc etc. That is fair game. Dont bring up his death.
This is an interesting question. It's not the question itself that I find interesting as much as how it's phrased. A few posts before it, someone called VP Singh 'a crook'. That got a pass from all but one poster, though VP Singh was all kinds of political things, but not known for corruption and theft. And he is dead. It's still ok to grossly misrepresent him and no one steps up to clarify. No one stepped in to say VP Singh is dead, let's not speak ill of him. In fact, the person in the example defended one dead guy by throwing another dead guy under the bus instead. Interesting onlee, no ? No qualms about randomly using the name of the dead in such a case.

But this is not the case when it comes to any member of the Gandhi family living or dead - with the possible exception of Sanjay Gandhi and Raabert Vadra (conveniently one example each of living and dead). There has been a decades long effort to emphasize that one must always be considerate in describing them. Sort of like Mao's depiction in such amazing terms as "a great man who made a few mistakes", the obvious emphasis being 'great' in bold, italic all caps a few font sizes bigger, and 'mistakes' in much smaller font, ideally in the same color as the background.

The Indian MSM, political scene and even the people at large, have over 3 generations been treated to this conditioning about the stature of the Nehru-Gandhi family. They're everywhere. Their names are on everything. Until this admin, the entire family's names - even Raabert's - were listed on a billboard as beyond security protocol, at all major airports, for all to see - locals and furriners. Since 2014 that hasn't been replaced by the current admins top bosses. And before 2004, there didn't used to be the names of the prior admins top echelon. No siree, this is only for one family onlee.

This is what decades of conditioning does to people. They themselves become unwittingly able to defend this one family. People sit and wonder why some diehard Stalinists and Maoists defend them. That's what happens when they're everywhere in the mindspace, with so many things associated with them. You land at a Gandhi airport, drive on a Gandhi road, play in a Gandhi park, get medicine at a Gandhi hospital... when they're everywhere, one becomes conditioned to defend their name without even realizing that this defense is just for that name, not that of anyone else - as someone demonstrated by slapping a dead VP Singh to defend an equally dead Rajiv Gandhi.

The consideration of Rajiv Gandhi is a direct result of the absolute meticulousness and dedication with which that name has been placed in the mindspace of everyone, and defended. Even SoGa at her weakest in the late 1990s, ensured that RaGa-1's name was clear, at the threat of bringing out inconvenient skeleton's out of others' closet. The population in general, have been conditioned to support that. One does not have to be coerced to defend something, when one has grown up being taught to defend it.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

CRamS wrote:
JE Menon wrote:OK, folks, my piece in Opindia. Please spread madly (pun intended on every SM channel) and pls tag me on Twitter if you post it there

@jai_menon

https://myvoice.opindia.com/2019/05/the ... -campaign/
JEMJi, long time no see. I read your piece...

On ModiJi's attack on Rajiv Gandhi, lets not get too sanctimonious. With Pappu coming out all guns blazing, ModiJi's counterattack is welcome. The only thing that I am disgusted at is that the Lutyen ecosystem has managed to throw up this dynastic dim-wit as ModiJi's equivalent. Its like elevating a novice batsman as the equivalent of Kohli only through just verbal volleys without having to actually bat. Of course, I understand ModiJi simply cannot ignore the fraudulent attacks on him, but somehow I feel its beneath his dignity to get into a dog fight with an arrogant dunce.
Thanks CRamS... I agree with you about not getting sanctimonious about Modi's counterattack. Not sure why a lot of people are so upset about it. These guys have been attacking dead folk held in high esteem by non-Congress people for decades. Forget talking, they even treated the dead body of PVN Rao with utter disrespect, not allowing his body inside the INC HQ and it was lying outside for hours IIRC. What crime had he committed or wrong had he done? On the contrary, he set in motion the paradigm shift in economic thinking that got us to where we are today, enabling people like us to actually speak out.

Rajiv Gandhi had personally been named as among the bribe recipients by non-Indian sources. I see no reason for Modi to have held back, considering that the semi-literate dimwit whom Congress has been pushing for prime minister has called him a chor virtually daily for the last few months.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Suraj

I never said "don't speak Ill of the dead"

Let me repeat. "You can bring up all the corruption cases against Rajiv Gandhi. Bofors, Sikh Riots etc etc. That is fair game."

"Your father died as a corrupt man" for me felt as though the corruption was as emphasized as his death. His death in my opinion is a wrongful death. He was wronged, India was wronged.

I wouldn't have been bothered if someone said "Rajiv Gandhi is the biggest defence scam artist". Or "Rajiv Gandhi invented defence kickbacks in India" That is fair game.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Karan M wrote:One of my acquaintances is busy forwarding Raj Thackeray, Dhruv Rathee and other videos 24/7 and also smugly quotes that "if you follow social media, you will see publics mood has changed".
My cousin also forward the Dhruv Rathee video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 88jxfwZODU. By the way is there a counter video for this?
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Anujan wrote:Suraj

Let me repeat. "You can bring up all the corruption cases against Rajiv Gandhi. Bofors, Sikh Riots etc etc. That is fair game."

"Your father died as a corrupt man" for me felt as though the corruption was as emphasized as his death. His death in my opinion is a wrongful death. He was wronged, India was wronged.

I wouldn't have been bothered if someone said "Rajiv Gandhi is the biggest defence scam artist". Or "Rajiv Gandhi invented defence kickbacks in India" That is fair game.
The statement was absolutely correct. It was a wrongful death, but India was saved because it brought PVN Rao to be the PM.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

I don’t see much subtle distinction in the translation I’m afraid . Yes the reference to the term death is disturbing , but then the person in question has been liberally called a killer and merchant of death - literally - by the same people in question. That is a problem - anyone else - living or dead - can be called anything but gets nowhere near such critical analysis of propriety.

Yes ‘khandaani naam’ Is a recognized cultural thing in India , particularly that of khandaan number 1 . We would all like to agree that son should not pay for sins of father either . However that is a two part argument - son needs to make his name independently and not depend on the fother , too .
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

The time has come to fully prosecute the Gandhi family. They need to be wiped out like Czars of Russia. Each and every last one of them and their cohorts. If this is not done, then the vipers will rise again to bite and poison the body politic.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Mort
Why does it matter India was saved or not? Do we owe a debt of gratitude to LTTE then for killing Rajiv? How different is that from MSY who went on a Pakistani channel and said "If you don't like Modi, remove him".

The right way of getting rid of Rajiv was to defeat him in elections. People don't remember it now, but Congress had started it's gradual slide even then.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Anujan, if that comment is a low blow you feel, its 10x milder than telling various audiences domestic and international, that Hindus are a threat to India which RG has done. I mean, this is a family of criminals. Does it really matter anymore, what their feelings are?

These guys have looted us, marauded away and we fool voters let them. I still remember being super impressed with this guy in the 80s, standing with a flag In my hand for his effing cavalcade, being super upset at his assassination...and now I have to wonder, was I in my brainwashed stance, any better than the villagers/slum guys who vote for a few thousand, a pressure cooker and a sari?

At least they know they are voting for a con man, and get their payment up front. What have we received from these jokers for all the unthinking adulation we gave them?

They regard me and mine as peasants to be exploited in perpetuity, and openly canvass people abroad about what bunch of pathetic jerks we all are.

When I was traveling everywhere the newspapers were full of this slimeball caterwauling on how Indians are minority oppressing, caste obsessed, misogynist pigs. And now this turd of a dynasty is upset somebody was mean to his daddy? After all the insults and contempt they have heaped on everyone they disliked and their 24/7 thuggery. I remember snide comments from people on me being Indian. Just recently people merely protesting at some RG speech were physically assaulted. Party workers even attacked a religious function claiming it would spread "hindutva" ideas.

The dude was corrupt, presided over a targeted genocide, sent India into an egotistical foreign intervention, massacred natsec and our economy as well judging by less charitable reports ...so why sugarcoat his reality? They dont care about any moral stance, about attacking the deceased, anything goes. That's the family culture. Even a serving IA officer got yanked out and tortured to bits, to spin a tale of Hindu terror, and then why should we worry about propriety? Why? Especially when pater famiglia was indeed corrupt.

I repeat, for India, a G mukt Congress is at least tolerable, and for that, the entire family should be open targets for their decades of corruption and misrule.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Suraj wrote:<snip. We would all like to agree that son should not pay for sins of father either . However that is a two part argument - son needs to make his name independently and not depend on the fother , too .
It is precisely the name and dynasty which brings the son to represent the INC and nothing else. If he were an ordinary INC member, that is just another high profile MP, then still he wouldn't see the light leadership without being the inheritor of the father, grandmother, and great grandfather.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Anujan wrote:Modi should not have brought up RG.

1) First of all why is the son being blamed for the crimes of the father? The party could be blamed. Why the son? However odious or idiotic the son is, what did the son do to influence the actions of the father?

2) People rightfully bristle when MSY says "How can India have a tea-seller as PM". If someone's profession cannot define who they are, how can someone's parents define who they are.

3) The third reason why it bothers me is that the statement was Your father died as brashtachari no 1.

Whatever your feelings about RG or Congress, the fact is that a bunch of international terrorists assassinated an ex Indian PM. This will forever be a traumatic event for the country. Why did he have to bring up his death.

You can bring up all the corruption cases against RG. Bofors, Sikh Riots etc etc. That is fair game. Dont bring up his death.
Rahul ji heads a Political Dynasty where the pappu is sitting atop the mountain of spoils of corruption of his Pappa . His pappa when he demited the office dishonorably as the BrhastachariNo1 under the pall of his exposed corruption had more dollars stashed abroad than india's total forex reserves which were teetering on a balance of payments crisis like how the Pakis are currently.

Yes in political dienasties sons(aka descendants) pay the piper on behalf of their fathers since they are always ready to engorge themselves on the spoils like pappu did.
If Pappu had abdicated his father's congress legacy & done independent politicking then you can legitimately claim that the Son holds no responsibility for Father's corruption.
Let the congies defend their moth eaten legacy & no one else who perceives what the dienasty's role has been in destroying the destiny of a Billion strong nation & its few generations of young blood do that.

On his death
1)Rajeev was a BrahstachariNo1 ex PM not even a serving PM like Lal Bahadur Shastri or Indira Gandhi who were murdered in Office.
2)He got violently killed by LTTE & its new backers after he lost control of a chimera reared by his own mother during his premiership - it was a personal tying up of loose ends as per agreement between two Mafia clans the Maino clan being the internal collaborators & the neo evangelical al CIAda backed LTTE. His own family & LTTE both conspired together to eliminate him for political expediency.
2)Using the violent death suffered by BhrastachariNo1 ex PM already a lot had already been milked with his name seen undeservedly squatting on every type of public institution - frankly eclipsing every other real Martyr who actually breathed & died for this nation. Claiming that he was a "Martyr for the nation" is congie coolaid . Sorry iam not drinking it.

What about Shyama Prasad Mukherjee or Deen Dayal or Netaji who gives the account of their deaths in the Nehru Gandhi clan ?

Rajiv Gandhi
>who presided over the congie state sponsored Sikh pogrom massacring thousands of Sikhs.
>who presided over the loot of the 16000 Bhopal gas victims their dignity in death & compensation to the lakhs of affected people in leau of a "private settlement" with Union Carbide,
>Whose criminally inept handling of the nation with 400+ seats in LS & control of RS from Shah Bano to Kashmir to Kanyakumari form Punjab to Manipur flared a thousand fires in Bharat bringing the nation to its knees.

He deserved a thorough decimation of his legacy - which was only temporarily saved by the sympathy from his violent death. Later the congies milled the coolaid & made him a Martyr . But i know better now.
Last edited by Lilo on 06 May 2019 01:54, edited 6 times in total.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Anujan wrote:Mort
Why does it matter India was saved or not? Do we owe a debt of gratitude to LTTE then for killing Rajiv? How different is that from MSY who went on a Pakistani channel and said "If you don't like Modi, remove him".
Oh..it matters a lot. The LTTE is and was a terrorist organization, but on this one we can thank the gods that the event happened. I'm not MSY, I'm a nobody, and I'm not speaking on a platform which represents the enemy. In 1991, India was on the brink of an economic collapse (some 47 tons of gold were airlifted to the Bank of England) and those in the west were ruing the day of India's demise much worse than the USSR. There were people in the Bush administration who were leftover from the Reagan years that were seeking to arm Pakistan even more. The unstated goal to take over parts of India. Thankfully both people like Larry Pressler and Bush-I had better judgment. Ask yourself this - had Rajiv Gandhi been in place of PVN Rao, what would have happened?

Some 10 years later in 2001, I visited Sriperumbudur memorial and felt a great sense of relief that events of 21 May 1991 marked the day India was saved from certain ruin.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Mort Walker wrote:

The statement was absolutely correct. It was a wrongful death, but India was saved because it brought PVN Rao to be the PM.
he died in a terrorist attack, like many others who died in the same explosion and like hundreds of others who had died in other terrorist attacks here.

all those deaths were wrongful and not just his in particular or even specifically.

there is no doubt that he had brought it down upon himself, the egoistical cowboy that he was and caused thousands of needless deaths.

all the others who died in terrorist attacks were as beloved/valuable to their own families as he may have been to his and all of them gave their lives for their country and not just him in particular. But neither they nor he gave it up willingly so if he is a martyr then without any doubt whatsoever, so are the others. victims, every last one of them.

why do we remember karkhare but never ombole.

It was ombole specifically who made one of the big sacrifices in 26/11. he knowingly sacrificed his life so kasab could be caught. He held the barrel of kasab's AK47 firmly to his own chest and just didn't let go, even as kasab fired more than 20 bullets into his chest.

without ombole, we would never have unravelled the vast conspiracy of Hindu terror that was already set in stone, much before the 26/11 attack even began.

BTW, we had no bleddy business going into SL.

we did not have a dog in that fight.

tamils in India are Indian and the responsibility of the GoI and tamils in SL are SLs and the responsibility of the GoSL.

We may not like many things there but equally the SLs don't like many things about us too.

it is that difference that makes us who we are, as indeed, it makes them SLs who they are.
Last edited by chetak on 06 May 2019 01:43, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I think our generation just grew up with this smiling, good looking "patrician" Rajiv and ended up buying into his mythos. Same way as many Americans have an unreasoning love for JFK (but that dude was at least a war hero, his womanizing etc apart). Rajiv was just another dynast.

My bigger concern and my only one is that at least by when I kick the bucket, India is a developed country or well on it's way to being one. With these scumbag dynasts in charge, we will be yet another failed state sort of setup with no economic future and EJs and Jihadis roaming free, ending up provoking a civil war where the state orgs will be used against the very ppl who venerate them as the Dynasts decide votebanks are all that count. That's what we saw with the entire Purohit case.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Karan M wrote:I think our generation just grew up with this smiling, good looking "patrician" Rajiv and ended up buying into his mythos. Same way as many Americans have an unreasoning love for JFK (but that dude was at least a war hero, his womanizing etc apart). Rajiv was just another dynast.

My bigger concern and my only one is that at least by when I kick the bucket, India is a developed country or well on it's way to being one. With these scumbag dynasts in charge, we will be yet another failed state sort of setup with no economic future and EJs and Jihadis roaming free, ending up provoking a civil war where the state orgs will be used against the very pol who venerate them.
Speaking of JFK. He too like Rajiv Gandhi sowed the wind and caught the whirlwind. JFK was involved in number of political assassinations conducted by the CIA. Most notably Diem, president of South Vietnam in March 1963.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Anujan wrote:Mort

The right way of getting rid of Rajiv was to defeat him in elections. People don't remember it now, but Congress had started it's gradual slide even then.
I’m not going to answer this directly since I’m not the one addressed anyway . But here’s a fact - the destruction of a family name is not a pretty sight . It’s not done using gentlemen’s factual arguments . It’s ugly and is primarily a question of math - how many people actually care about the person being ripped apart vs how many don’t .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Karan M wrote:I think our generation just grew up with this smiling, good looking "patrician" Rajiv and ended up buying into his mythos. Same way as many Americans have an unreasoning love for JFK (but that dude was at least a war hero, his womanizing etc apart). Rajiv was just another dynast.
i think that he flew as a copilot most of his flying career.

undercarriage up, flaps up........................flaps down, undercarriage down.

end of duty. go home and chill out.

and suddenly he was catapulted into the captain's seat of the country.

must have really missed his undercarriage and flap levers.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

My bigger concern and my only one is that at least by when I kick the bucket, India is a developed country or well on it's way to being one. With these scumbag dynasts in charge, we will be yet another failed state sort of setup with no economic future and EJs and Jihadis roaming free, ending up provoking a civil war where the state orgs will be used against the very pol who venerate them.
hit nail on the head.

a lebanon is exactly where we are headed for.

civil war, rol faction, rop faction, Hindu faction, dalit faction, armed gangs and what have you.

All this and more, if the BIF succeed.

That's why we need Modi to stop them in their tracks.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

We're bringing up a lot of old Gandhi family stuff here. There is a whole lot of unpleasant associated with them. Time to move on and throw the rest of the clan in jail. Lock them up!
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The manufactured Patel, Jat, Ram Rahim riots, the fake Vemula outrage, claims of churches being attacked, the beef related lynching fake news galore, the Lingayats are not Hindus ploy,
the sudden SJW surge to push women into a handful of temples nobody was bothered about till yday, the Jaillkattu then Sterlite issue... scaring the brains out of minorities and ensuring they live in a fear state (votes, votes, votes)..

Every trick in the book, human cost be darned, used to tar and feather everyday Indians and divide Indian society.

This family and their political backers are dangerous beyond mention, period. If we cant see that, we are done for.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Media finally asks Rahul Gandhi to explain his ’30k cr to Ambani’ lie, he says ‘Chidambaram has calculations’

Media finally asks Rahul Gandhi to explain his ’30k cr to Ambani’ lie, he says ‘Chidambaram has calculations’

The sheer cluelessness of Congress President Rahul Gandhi is appalling.

OPINDIA STAFF
MAY 5, 2019

Mainstream media has finally woken up and questioned Rahul Gandhi’s ‘Modi gave Rs 30,000 crore to Anil Ambani’ lie. Rahul Gandhi, in his interview to Indian Express, was cornered on the specific figure he keeps on throwing around to allege that Prime Minister Modi gave away Rs 30,000 crore in the Rafale deal.

The Indian Expressed asked Rahul Gandhi that he keeps mentioning Rs 30,000 crore figure, whereas the total amount of the deal as per records is around Rs 60,000 crore. Rahul Gandhi cuts off the interview mid-question and says that there is enough documentation available to show that the benefit to Anil Ambani through the offset contract and other Rafale proceedings will come to Rs 30,000 crore.

The interviewers at Indian Express then question Rahul Gandhi that the offsets don’t quite add up to Rs 30,000 crore. Rahul Gandhi then shifted goal post and said how it is more about the procedure followed under which Anil Ambani got the deal.

Rahul Gandhi then lies, again. He says, “What is prima facie very clear, is that Mr Anil Ambani has no locus standi in making aircraft, is Rs 45,000 crore in debt and barely managed to stay out of jail. On the other hand, HAL has the experience in making aircraft and it’s been doing it for 70 years.” (relevant portion highlighted.)

The truth is, the 36 Rafales will not be made in India, so it’s a no-brainer that Reliance will not be making that. But the interesting point is, they are not even making parts for it. Yes, at present Dassault Reliance Aerospace is not even making parts for Rafale like HAL and some Indian companies will be doing, forget the whole plane. The company is making parts for the Falcon 2000 civil jet plane that is manufactured by Dassault Aviation. This company is now part of the global supply chain network of Dassault, and they have already started manufacturing parts and sending them to assembly plants. Dassault will be investing around € 100 million in the joint venture with Reliance as part of offset obligations related to the Rafale deal, which is less than 3% of the total offset obligation. Reliance is not getting US$20 billion or even US$4 billion as Rahul Gandhi seems to believe, the current investment is less than USD$ 120 million. Meanwhile, Snecma HAL Aerospace Ltd, a joint venture between Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) and Snecma (Safran) of France, will make parts for Rafale jet’s Snecma M88 engine.

When the interviewer further probed Congress President Rahul Gandhi that the 30,000 figure is still not explained by Congress, Rahul Gandhi hits the ball out of the ground by saying how he does not really have the details, but if Indian Express wants to know where Congress got the figure, he could put them in touch with Randeep Surjewala and P Chidambaram, who is himself accused in various corruption scams, who could share the details with them.

Rahul Gandhi tells the interviewer to ask Randeep Surjewala and Chidambaram for details of the 30,000 crore figure

Go home, everybody. Rahul Gandhi has just accepted that he has no clue how the figure 30,000 crore he has been throwing around casually, accusing the Prime Minister despite clarifications from the French government as well as Dassault, has come from.

Wonder if the ‘debate’ he demands with the PM on Rafale, will be an open-book test with Randeep Surjewala and P Chidambaram passing him notes since Rahul Gandhi does not really know the calculations.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Lilo wrote: The news about Rahul's arrest in Boston is true but that pic is from a fake news generator website
https://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp
Unfortunately there were no specifics reported in any News org in India or abroad regarding the nature of Pappu's arrest i.e whether he was caught with drugs or huge Cash etc.
There is a report in The Chindu, however - asking if Pappu was arrested.
https://www.thehindu.com/thehindu/2001/ ... 300003.htm
Was Rahul Gandhi detained by FBI?

By Our Special Correspondent

NEW DELHI, SEPT. 29. With the U.S. security agencies leaving nothing to chance after the September 11 terrorist strikes, sleuths of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) ``detained'' Mr. Rahul Gandhi, son of the former Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi, and the Leader of the Opposition, Ms. Sonia Gandhi, for about an hour at the Boston airport early this week, sources here said.

According to sources, Mr. Gandhi, reportedly travelling from Boston to Washington, was detained by the FBI agents who would not let him go even after checking his travel documents thoroughly. They checked his baggage, despite being told that he was the son of a former Indian Prime Minister.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Mort Walker wrote:The time has come to fully prosecute the Gandhi family. They need to be wiped out like Czars of Russia. Each and every last one of them and their cohorts. If this is not done, then the vipers will rise again to bite and poison the body politic.
Exactly my thoughts
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

chetak wrote:
i think that he flew as a copilot most of his flying career.

undercarriage up, flaps up........................flaps down, undercarriage down.

end of duty. go home and chill out.

and suddenly he was catapulted into the captain's seat of the country.

must have really missed his undercarriage and flap levers.
Very complex skillset saar. :lol: Which is why babyG prolly thinks running a country is also equivalent.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, lets us not forget the crux of the anger ModiJi legitimately has against Congoon ecosystem.

Fundamentally, the ecosystem hates every cell in his body because of his Hinduthva ideology. And by that I mean he does not shy away from displaying his Hindu pride. He said as much in the India TV interview. This very posture of his is 'communal' and anti-TSP as per the ecosystem for whom forging a union between Indian Muslims, Kashmir, and TSP is at the core of their 'secular' 'South Asia' project. ModiJi will have none of that and he stands between them.

So rather than fighting him legitimately, they concocted the 'chowkidar chor hai' allegation given that allegations of corruption against someone is sure to sink them. So the entire ecosystem who otherwise nit-pick every little phrase coming from ModiJI were mute silent spectators as Pappu was lighting the 'cowkidar chor hai' fire with impunity.

Naturally, ModIji felt slighted and has ht back ferociously. And now the ecosystem ass holes whine like a bunch of strangled chicken, "institutions under threat", "EC is in ModiJi's picket", "politicization of armed forces" and other cry baby crap. In fact, I would say ModiJi has been somewhat muted. I think he should go after Sonia Gandhi too and attack her like Giriraj Singh once did bringing in the colonial aspect to the demi Goddess like status she enjoys within the ecosystem.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Not posted for a long time. may not be able to do so for the next few weeks :D

It is time to stop being squeamish about calling Rajiv G a chor or what not . He is what he is. he is dead and gone- does not mean all is well and we say LIES about him.
heck if we adopt this attitude- then no dead person should be talked about.

here we have a person of Rajiv G who is a corrupt figure- ignonimously lost elections to corruption. he said despicable things related to sikh riots which was done by his sidekicks. He left indian soldiers dead due to harebrained ideas without much thought.

Overall we are talking about TRUTH of the dead person called Rajiv G regarding his infamous work which would have destroyed India.

---------------------------------------------------------------
when we say dont speak ill of dead- actually means dont tell LIES of that person as that person cannot defend himself.

This trait is typical of Indian culture. We can "talk about TRUTH or what was done in his lifetime".

Ex- we speak of ravana of evil deeds even though he is dead for centuries. we are not saying LIES about him but recounting the TRUTH about him. we also say good things about master of vedas, shiva devotee etc etc. But his adharna caused his downfall.

Duryodhana/shishupala and many others. We also talk of good and bad ones of karna Bhishma and many others even though dead for centuries.
we also talk of Krishna Rama etc etc. both good and bad relatively.

basically it is dharma vs adharma--- not good or bad deeds as per non Hindu/Indian cultures which is incorrect.

Folks here should get over this nonsense about dead people. Please read the epics to get the Indian culture.

----------------------------------------------------------
Only in non Indian culture do they maintain strict adherence to not speak ill of dead for certain mythological and real characters. It can cause blasphemy/death/excommunication etc etc. The freedom is limited in certain areas.
(here no truth allowed only eulogising the good aspects which may not have been done by the concerned person however)
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

There is just so much in the public domain to shout from the rooftops, "Rajiv Gandhi Chor Hain", like this document from the CIA.
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom ... 0001-7.pdf

In fact, in the late 80s, the slogan was "Gali gali mein shor hai, Rajiv Gandhi Chor Hain". This lasted a few months, before changing to "Gali gali mein shor hain, VP Kutta chor hain" once VP Singh got himself into the Mandal chakravyuh.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1mCAMNEmHo

This is the kind of intolerance we are facing from congies & leftists even in speech.
The lady is given 60 seconds to put forth her point the Islamist pasand Leftist doesnt allow her to complete 60 seconds of uninterrupted speech.

As Modi ji says "Khauff accha hai" - i want a day to come post 2019 when every leftist or congie will feel the khauff of facing chappal beating on the road if he tries to supress Hindu's voice in anymatter like they used to do for past 70 years.
Last edited by Lilo on 06 May 2019 04:08, edited 2 times in total.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

https://twitter.com/i/status/1125049649050468359

video of Rajiv G saying when tree falls etc .
please spread it.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Catching up on raking up Rajiv Gandhi. The focus should not be on morality but efficacy and utility
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

krisna wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1125049649050468359

video of Rajiv G saying when tree falls etc .
please spread it.
The congie pogrom was still unfolding when #BhrashtacharNo1 Rajeev said those words justifying the massacres against the Sikhs - it was the dog whistle to the congies to continue what they are doing with the bloody "abhay hasta" of the PM Rajiv Gandhi himself backing them.

Was BhrastachariNo1's so called "TV revolution"(as claimed in congie propaganda pic below) of bringing DD to every Indian homes for this purpose hain ji?
Was it to beam into peoples homes via Doordarshan the congie slogan for the Anti-Sikh pogrom "Khoon ka badla Khoon" ?
... Congressmen lead ‘groups of mourners and protesters shouting khoon ka badla khoon’ which was showed on Doordarshan continuously.

He added: “This provocative slogan was shown in television on Doordarshan continuously in round-the-clock telecast. Anti-Sikh violence started in several parts of the country. Delhi was the worst affected. Congressmen led violent mobs. The Police colluded with them. It did not fire, lathi charge or even teargas the mobs. The rioters were given a free hand to kill and loot. Places of worship of the Sikh community were damaged. Sikh houses were burnt. Their trade establishments were looted. Thousands of innocents, men, women and children were burnt, were mutilated. The Police did not even register the First Information Reports.” https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-w ... ts-2697259

But Kjo ji likes the above kewl herrow Rajiv with his Amir Khanesque looks so he gives him a wide berth. If one propagate's with such a smiling cute face "Khoon ka Badla Khoon" through Doordarshan even poison may taste like fresh honey.
Fresh enough to make such comparisons like below ?
KJo wrote:I'm not happy with Modiji bring up Rajiv Gandhi either. There is no proof that he was corrupt himself, just like there is no proof that "Modi killed Muslims in Godhra".
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Lilo ji forget these jokers for a second.

Where are we standing in terms of seats. Your unbiased conservative analysis please. :(( :!:
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Karan M wrote:...

Where are we standing in terms of seats. Your unbiased conservative analysis please. :(( :!:
Around 225 for BJP as its final tally in this election - my nose tells me.
"They" want to deflate the resurgent Hindutva by 2024 so there are global forces arrayed to manipulate this election to bring forth "in name only" Hindutva weak govt to power to delegitemize this bout of ideological upsurge.
Last edited by Lilo on 06 May 2019 04:30, edited 1 time in total.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Lilo wrote:
Anujan wrote:Modi should ...
Rahul ji heads a Political Dynasty where the pappu is sitting atop the mountain of spoils of corruption of his Pappa . His pappa when he demited the office dishonorably as the BrhastachariNo1 under the pall of his exposed corruption had more dollars stashed abroad than india's total forex reserves which were teetering on a balance of payments crisis like how the Pakis are currently.

https://vivekitam.wordpress.com/2011/12 ... ha-lokpal/
It is to be seen how far Indian Media will discuss this so that people know what the article actually talks about. Schweizer Illustrierte reported 15 top money launderers in Swiss Bank and Rajiv Gandhi was at 14th position. The article gave details of bank accounts and predicted money laundered in those accounts. Please find pdf of scanned copy of the complete report here. This is the original and is in German. Translation of this article can be of great help. Please do post a link or translation of the same in comments.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »