2019 General Elections News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Picklu »

chetak wrote:
Singha wrote:why do our ill advised bollywood types go to gora peoples fancy dress parties and red carpets?

its not like they lack in parties, adulation and instagram fans here...and dare i say lines of white powder too.

here is the original.

wtf does she think that her fans are all morons and will tolerate crap like this

the idiot looks like a partially plucked chicken who barely managed to escape the tandoor but was foolish to stick around for a photograph.

Priyanka Jhopda :rotfl:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

BJP has posted this video of masked TMC Sicarios with good quality pistols and sterling machine pistols.

https://twitter.com/BJP4India/status/11 ... 6260702208

no desi kattas . this is quality reliable firepower.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

where on earth do they get sterling MPs from ? must be stolen from state police or BSF stocks?
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

aylamrin wrote:
Singha wrote:I am sure they are will formulate plans for next assembly election.

remember BJP did uproot the Left in tripura. but tripura has lot of tribals while only western tracts of WB have such. and manik sarkar is a saint compared to didi.

a model where WB is split into 3 parts by encouraging the north and west to split is also viable. will contain but not destroy the virus though, the immune system still has to tackle the virus in the leftover WB.
Geographical split could be possible but that would be limited to Gorkha-Pradesh. Splitting the western districts away from West Bengal is neither viable nor desirable, as it would forever halt BJPs progress in WB. It would be compared to 1905 and partition.

The fact Sarkar was a saint as compared to Jihadidi makes it so difficult. She and her ilk are like cockroaches, her ideology/followers breeding at the pace of a German Cockroach. But the task is not impossible. There are 2 pre-requisites:
  1. Intense Hindu consolidation - Bhadralok+Bhadralok - complement and Non-Bengalies
  2. Art 356 with AFSPA
Splitting North Bengal from south is a viable approach. Ganga is a natural boundary anyway.

AIIMS ar Raiganj, new IIT in Jalpaiguri, Tea board and a new Raiway division in Siliguri along with some fund to improve the overall infra should do the tricks. Closure tie with North Bihar would ensure easy integration of Bajrang Dal and RSS. That area is truely for BJP to take over. Then the south part of the state can be given more attention.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Singha wrote:BJP has posted this video of masked TMC Sicarios with good quality pistols and sterling machine pistols.

How does she build plausible deniability in this, assuming all goondas ultimately want to be paid, and if they are indeed on contract has been previously posted on the forum, there has to be some money/paper trail leading to these scumbags - right?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the border tracts have some trans national criminal rings who can arrange money.
cow smuggling, drugs, weapons, fake notes, medicines, people.

kolkata is the indian center of expert accounting firms who can create shell cos, shadow accounts and a paper trail leading back to years of fake shipping invoices and service bills. in the days after Demo they were very busy and mentioned in media. black money tycoons from all over india ran to kolkata to engage these firms in saving as much as they could.
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Singha wrote:where on earth do they get sterling MPs from ? must be stolen from state police or BSF stocks?
My hunch is our desi Dera Adam Khel, i.e. Munger cottage industry.
Last edited by aylamrin on 13 May 2019 21:36, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Here are my overall seat predictions, based on Phase 6 outcome.

* BJP with 250+ seats, 100% probability
* BJP may get 280+ seats on its own. I would say @300 seats @50% probability.

--- and some realizations (or rather ramblings) ---

* In UP, SP wants to finish of BSP., BSP wants to finish of SP., INC wants to weaken both SP+BSP but not finish them.

* If INC crosses >60 seats on its own, it will be a new life of INC with BMW/Maomata/Akalless coming under its fold. #Pappu will be anointed for 2024. #Pappu has new found "confidence" and #Pappini has also entered the fray. INC will be well and truly the party of dynasts. Think of each and every satrap making a beeline back into INC. That will explain both Akalless and Laloo's progeny going back into INC. Similarly from Pawar, Jagan and even KCR's progeny will beeline back into INC. We already see that happening in K'taka and TN (JDS/DMK).

* Power sharing between the Italian la-famiglia and the regional satraps will be enforced based on centra/state power division. Any regional satrap would be culled down if they try to raise their heads. Look at Robert Vadra's family itself. Father/brother suicided. Sister accidented. Nicely cleaned. CT- Sanjay and Rajiv too? MI7/CIA :-)?

** Please be prepared to see INC+ supporters kissing Raihan and Miraya Vadra's butts. Anyway the princeling in making is planning for 2029/2034. Till then #Pappu and #Pappini just has to hold the fort and keep the flock together. Maybe a brush with power in 2024 will surely help.

** The Nehru dynasty line is truly well secured! This is on the lines of the fUK monarchy and in some sense this is the long term plan by the Bartania to keep its interests secured over its colonial jewel.

(Everything now falls into place for me, on why fUK is supporting Bakistan and why the Euro+ are doing the conversion project and why the #AntiHindu and #HinduPhobia given large scale support)

I do not think the project of external forces influencing India should be called "Break India Force"., If India is broken as an outcome, just fine. I think the project should be called "Control India forces" (or rather 'Colonize India forces'). That way, the economic and cultural wealth of India is subjugated to the western world view (who benefits?).

---

Problem with the grand plan designed without ground reality is that it remains such a "grand plan". Imagine ncbn/ysr/kcr supporting CONgoons and right now SP+BSP experiment is failing and post elections they will go out of each other's orbit. Maomata will be trapped between CPI/BJP and is better used to push to down CPI and the Jamaatis further. Bihar/Orissa will be in saffron orbit for a while (and as long as the local government keeps on delivering).

I think the next goal of Modi sarkar should be to continue the economic march and lift millions out of poverty and lower-income into middle-income. The hold of the dynasties need to be broken. They need to be made irrelevant.

---

Any single party winning more than >180 seats has a good chance of forming the government. Any single party >220 seats has a very good chance of forming a stable government. The dhoti-shiverers must stop dhoti shivering - "Ayega to Modi hi" (Modi will surely come).

Implications of winning outright majority will be felt worldwide. If Modi wins >280 seats, he will be pre-eminent global leader of the free world. This will rollback the "Colonize India Forces" by at least a decade.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Ardeshir wrote:
Singha wrote:BJP has posted this video of masked TMC Sicarios with good quality pistols and sterling machine pistols.

How does she build plausible deniability in this, assuming all goondas ultimately want to be paid, and if they are indeed on contract has been previously posted on the forum, there has to be some money/paper trail leading to these scumbags - right?
Contract labour, daily wages under the pretext of some govt over-estimated project is distributed to 800-Hire-a-goonda in return for some muscle power. Meanwhile the state police is napping in their house. Central agencies cannot operate inside the state without consent of the state govt.
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Picklu wrote:
aylamrin wrote:
Geographical split could be possible but that would be limited to Gorkha-Pradesh. Splitting the western districts away from West Bengal is neither viable nor desirable, as it would forever halt BJPs progress in WB. It would be compared to 1905 and partition.

The fact Sarkar was a saint as compared to Jihadidi makes it so difficult. She and her ilk are like cockroaches, her ideology/followers breeding at the pace of a German Cockroach. But the task is not impossible. There are 2 pre-requisites:
  1. Intense Hindu consolidation - Bhadralok+Bhadralok - complement and Non-Bengalies
  2. Art 356 with AFSPA
Splitting North Bengal from south is a viable approach. Ganga is a natural boundary anyway.

AIIMS ar Raiganj, new IIT in Jalpaiguri, Tea board and a new Raiway division in Siliguri along with some fund to improve the overall infra should do the tricks. Closure tie with North Bihar would ensure easy integration of Bajrang Dal and RSS. That area is truely for BJP to take over. Then the south part of the state can be given more attention.
How does the north get Kolkata? It would need a Dholera SIR to somewhat pacify them.
Bengalies down south would shudder at the thought of a partition. BJP would lose the Hindu vote share of the south.
Last edited by aylamrin on 13 May 2019 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

The INC in WB always had a motley crowd of goondas and the CPIM had their cadre militias called "harmad". These moved to the TMC specially post-2008 panchayat election. You will need to encounter them at some point just like has been done UP and BH.

No need to divide WB. If you remove the 12-15 million illegals from WB the state population will automatically fall and WB pop growth is very low. So if BJP makes it in 2021 first term should concentrate on NRC update and goonda removal. That will automatically be liked by a majority of the indigenous people. The bhadralok despite all the revolutionary talk is largely a bunch of cowards. They will hide under their bed and curse Hindutva-vadis from morning to night. But that is a small price for the clean-up. The only portion detachable is Darjeeling which was originally part of Sikkim and can be taken up later.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

saurabh jha banned from twitter
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

I still recall the era in my neighborhood when the INC goondas and CPIM militias used to clash with pistols and country-made bombs for area control. There would be gun shots and bomb blasts suddenly and we would go out to the veranda to see the flash lights and after half an hour go back to our studies. It was common for people on both sides to die and there would be martyr statues or memorials at street corners. Kind of a like a WW being fought on the streets of Bengal. Eventually the better organized CPIM militias out-muscled the INC goondas. With the formation of the TMC and later it coming to power this muscle power has moved to the TMC. Many of my bhadralok relatives curse Dilip Ghosh (BJP president) and others as uncouth and goonda and "abhadra". But in Bengal if you are a nice guy you will be a dead body.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I suspect that the above drag queen picture is that of Priyanka Chopra. DDM like rediff, HT, UndY etc track her every movement and celebrate. I won't be surprised if they even have a camera in her's and Jonas's bedroom to give breaking news.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

even medical colleges were not not immune to leftist violence and I recall a particular instance when (in Calcutta Medical college) a post graduate resident in orthopaedics trying to go for classes was thrashed badly by leftist vandals, as they wanted every1 to boycott classes
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Singha wrote:saurabh jha banned from twitter
What???? Why??
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

I will tell you one more story about the bravery of the bhadralok class which I have previously shared on BRF many moons back. During Direct Action day our neighborhood was under attack from ML thugs from nearby ghettos. They would come in trucks and use country-made flame throwers to cause arson. Then they would get down and knife whoever they could find on the streets and then dash off to their ghettos. This in a Hindu-majority locality in a Hindu-majority city. The Hindus of this bhadralok neighborhood were hiding in their houses with their doors and windows all locked up. Eventually my Uncle, who has now passed away, had to come out on the streets and try to organize them as the attacks were coming in droves. He found out that one bhadralok had a gun which in Bengali we call do-nallah but did not know how to use it. My uncle took out the gun and went to the roof of one of the buildings with a clear shot of from where the ML thugs were coming and started shooting at them. Eventually some of the others found out the courage to come out and defend the neighborhood. The resistance to Direct Action day came from the lower class led by the likes of Gopal Patha who basically had a mutton shop and Biharis. I think the only exception where some showed bravery was during the Naxal movement when many young boys from bhadralok class took up the gun. Otherwise part of the bhadralok class specially the intellectual class is effeminate steeped in what they claim is world culture and the other part has romantic revolutionary ideas devoid of any reality. They are not going to be happy with the changing political scenario in WB but who cares. The state needs a thorough clean-up.
mridulmm
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mridulmm »

Mort Walker wrote:
Karan M wrote:
Rain attenuation or weather attenuation, especially X, Ku, Ka bands does matter. He was actually on the dot . Especially A2G radar modes will be affected and also, A2A interceptors like JF17 with short range radar which look through heavy cloud cover. Clutter, plus range drop.
This is correct and I'm glad a mod has posted this as I thought I would be in trouble to post it otherwise. :wink:
S and C band are much less affected by precipitation and in heavy precip they can use different polarization to avoid it. This is why having a large scale AWACS is important since the wavelengths of L, S and C bands are in the 30cm to 5cm range. On fighter aircraft, antennas for larger wavelengths are difficult to install and are mostly X band.

Ku band 12-18 GHz
X band 8-12 GHz
C band 4-8 GHz
S band 2-4 GHz
L band 1-2 GHz

Modi is right.
There is a study on this:
https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a011642.pdf
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Supratik wrote:I will tell you one more story about the bravery of the bhadralok class which I have previously shared on BRF many moons back. During Direct Action day our neighborhood was under attack from ML thugs from nearby ghettos. They would come in trucks and use country-made flame throwers to cause arson. Then they would get down and knife whoever they could find on the streets and then dash off to their ghettos. This in a Hindu-majority locality in a Hindu-majority city. The Hindus of this bhadralok neighborhood were hiding in their houses with their doors and windows all locked up. Eventually my Uncle, who has now passed away, had to come out on the streets and try to organize them as the attacks were coming in droves. He found out that one bhadralok had a gun which in Bengali we call do-nallah but did not know how to use it. My uncle took out the gun and went to the roof of one of the buildings with a clear shot of from where the ML thugs were coming and started shooting at them. Eventually some of the others found out the courage to come out and defend the neighborhood. The resistance to Direct Action day came from the lower class led by the likes of Gopal Patha who basically had a mutton shop and Biharis. I think the only exception where some showed bravery was during the Naxal movement when many young boys from bhadralok class took up the gun. Otherwise part of the bhadralok class specially the intellectual class is effeminate steeped in what they claim is world culture and the other part has romantic revolutionary ideas devoid of any reality. They are not going to be happy with the changing political scenario in WB but who cares. The state needs a thorough clean-up.
We owe the most to the Two "Mukherjee"s - one is Gopal Patha (Mukherjee) and the other one ...
Shyma Prasad.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

They are the gang of Jitendra Tiwari, the TMC meyor of Asansol, came to do "action" in Bankura to win the seat back from BJP.

BJP had very good chance of winning this seat on the work of Bajrang Dal but unlike Purulia, this area does not have a contigious border with Bihar to provide the Bajrangi's a safe sanctuary. So Jihadidi is going full throttle here. Below are the some of the mission planning example for the TMC vote machinery:

1. Moved the flyweight incumbent MoonMoon Sen to Asansol and brought in heavyweight Subroto Mukherjee as candidate who is the panchayat minister of current WB govt and well known as a good administrator and good politician.
2. Using a trumped up corruption charge, got a court order against the BJP candidate Soumitra Khan to not even enter into Bankura district all throughout the polling period of 1 month. Since he could not enter, BJP did the campaign with his wife, so you can understand how the campaign was.
3. Paid enormous money to CPM to revive their own party. CPM candidate Amiya Patro used to be the district head of CPM during Buddhadev Bhattacharya period. A very well known leader and defacto ruler of the district during left rule. With TMC money and hidden patronage, CPM did a better job of campaigning than BJP. There is very little muslim vote in Bankura hence very little chance of TMC vote split; any gain by CPM will be from BJP vote share.
4. Last but not the least, the goonda gangs from all the surrounding areas where vote is not in this phase. With state machinery in their pocket, they are very well placed to move these gangs without impunity. And do not think this video is a sting operation, most likely TMC themselves have released the video. All these videos actually act as publicity towards the TMC goal of voter intimidation creating fear psychosis. Just like that saying - " There is no negetive publicity, any publicity is a good publicity".
If you notice, in every phase of WB vote, at least 1 BJP candidate has been attacked and that too in early morning. All part of the plan of the fear psychosis. Sending a message to the rest of the voting areas. And TMC does this brazenly and then turn around and says " that was BJP's internal factions attacking their own". They know very well that there won't be any enquery. Even if the ECI gives case, the case will revert to the state police as soon as the polling is over.

This is exactly the reason why BJP is doing well in the seats bordering to other states. To fight this, Bajrang Dal needs a sanctuary where the WB state machinery can not reach them. Other wise, they can go toe to toe with TMC goons but then the TMC goons will turn around and bring in official state police who will blindly penalize opponents.

One classic example was the case of rebel TMC leader Hriday Ghosh who wanted to join BJP during panchayat election. TMC goons used desi bombs to kill his father. Then the police gave case against Hriday Ghosh and his supporters for murder of his father for property. Then the case went on for years and police kept on denying bail. Hriday Ghosh and his main supporters remained behind bar. The moment they get bail in one case, promptly another case sprung on them and that too on a different court on a different pretext. As happens with such pressure, the entire team, one by one joined TMC including Hriday Ghosh. They literally didn't have any other option.

The kind of pressure the TMC goons bring in is enormous, it is hard to believe for an outsider. They do not have any boundaries, they will ruthlessly go against family members, relatives, friends. They will use evey trick in the book - physical violence, sexual harassment, social boycott, harassment in workspace, legal trouble - you can name it, they will do it. Once they mark you, it is nearly impossible to escape - the only 3 options:

a. exile - leave your place and stay far away, if possible leave the state altogether
b. stay but keep paying financial penalty in the form of donations to social events - designed to make the family a destitute within the year
c. Officially join TMC - spend a few years as a loyal foot soldier under constant scrutiny and then allowed you to become a full member

This is the reason why every time Amit Shah or some Top BJP functionary goes to meet some common poor person in WB, they officially join TMC the very next day.

And again, TMC is not doing any thing new, this entire thing was Left Front play book. The same guys who used to do this earlier has simply switched side.

This is the reason why i wish ghee shakkar to anyone expecting more than 5 seats in WB.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

More on WB and Mamta Aurangzeb: https://youtu.be/Jy2tPZdPMZg
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

And I am not writing all these for AstroTurf - ing, I want the rest of the forum members to know the real situation in WB.

Because whether we like it or not, this needs to be handled by Indian state.

One kashmir is enough on north, another Kashmir like situation on East is something I doubt the Indian Union can survive and simultaneously grow.

And I think that's specifically the reason the centre has allowed WB state govt to get away with all these. Thinking an iron hand will surely bring in another Kashmir, better to kick the can down the line for a future govt.

The problem is, the WB model is eminently replicable, it is the same model of the commie and malsi goons world wide. And at least a part of this model is already in operation in Kerala. Similar are coming up in the malsi and EJ dominated edge of the Union - in Tamilnadu, AP and also coastal Karnataka.

The Indian Union has not done a very good job of nipping the bud in Kashmir, better to do that in WB before it is too late.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

aylamrin wrote:
Picklu wrote:

How does the north get Kolkata? It would need a Dholera SIR to somewhat pacify them.
Bengalies down south would shudder at the thought of a partition. BJP would lose the Hindu vote share of the south.
North won't get Kolkata, it will have Siliguri as it's capital.

Bihar, MP, AP - no state has been bifarcated so far with a willing consent of it's residents. However Indian Union have managed those bifurcations with elan.

About loosing the hindu vote share of BJP, wait till you see the vote share to seat conversion ratio on 23rd. And vote received by Left front even now. A proper cost benefit analysis will make more sense then.
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Picklu wrote:
BJP had very good chance of winning this seat on the work of Bajrang Dal but unlike Purulia, this area does not have a contigious border with Bihar to provide the Bajrangi's a safe sanctuary.
Hypothetically, say if there was a 356 in place throughout the state, do you think that this might change?
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Btw, guys I need one help. There were 3 sets of collage of twitter screenshots with reaction of the famous msms

1. When Priyanka didn't run in Varanasi, all MSM whined about Cong chickening out . There was a collage of at least 9 tweets from MSM gang.
2. When AAP and Cong didn't ally for delhi again multiple reputed journalists openly whined. There were a collage of that too.
3. And finally when Sam Pitroda opened his mouth "Hua to Hua", there were a wailing in tweeter and again a collage were created.

I need the above 3 to post to a few whatsapp groups of mine. Any help will improve chances of BJP :)
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

aylamrin wrote:
Picklu wrote:
BJP had very good chance of winning this seat on the work of Bajrang Dal but unlike Purulia, this area does not have a contigious border with Bihar to provide the Bajrangi's a safe sanctuary.
Hypothetically, say if there was a 356 in place throughout the state, do you think that this might change?
The only thing that will impact is a sustained presence. If the election happens soon after imposing 356 and then 356 is removed soon after election, the same goons will just come back and will continue threaten people in the mean time. Same is the case of people in state machinery. If they know that the same bosses are coming back, they will just bide time [As the current central bureaucrats are doing and fervently praying for RaGa to come back as "Dillishwar"]
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Mods I have a small issue, and please forgive me if I am request something out of the ordinary.
I have been following this Dhagaa for a very long time, when I finally decided to join. Now I am concerned that there must be some "Moolo" lurks (Moolo in Bengali is what Mooli is in Hindi - the vegetable, which the Terrorist Mullah Chor members plug in to you know where, before heading out on their Jihadi missions), and these are not "Syed" types. These inhabitants of the 7th pataal can watch everything that we discuss over here, and then pass it on dutifully to the New Rice (a building on the bank of Ganga). Already enough evil has befallen on my brethren, and I am dhoti-shivering that they can take advantage of what we are discussing here. But there is so much pent up emotions, I just do not want to stop discussing , what to do onlee ? :-?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Never fear, brave Asylamrin. We discuss openly since the entities that you mention are not literate nor have any brains, otherwise why would they be doing what they are doing?

No reason to fear. GOI has learned from Godhra lesson: If Godhra had been cleansed before the attack on the Sabarmati Express occurred, some 800 lives might have been saved subsequently. I have it on good authority that the 67th Sikh Regiment has been ordered to move to Kolkatta and take over the local administration with Martial Law, with helicopter / drone support. They will seal the perimeter and conduct house-to-house searches, with black windowless vans readied to take the arrested goons away. Orders as I hear are to conduct swift military trials and then (********). Even now a comprehensive list has been drawn up. My estimate is that the goons have maybe 12 hours of freedom left.
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

UlanBatori wrote:Never fear, brave Asylamrin. We discuss openly since the entities that you mention are not literate nor have any brains, otherwise why would they be doing what they are doing?

No reason to fear. GOI has learned from Godhra lesson: If Godhra had been cleansed before the attack on the Sabarmati Express occurred, some 800 lives might have been saved subsequently. I have it on good authority that the 67th Sikh Regiment has been ordered to move to Kolkatta and take over the local administration with Martial Law, with helicopter / drone support. They will seal the perimeter and conduct house-to-house searches, with black windowless vans readied to take the arrested goons away. Orders as I hear are to conduct swift military trials and then (********). Even now a comprehensive list has been drawn up. My estimate is that the goons have maybe 12 hours of freedom left.
I requested for Rashtriya Rifles :(

I am not sure of whether they are literate or whatever. On the contrary, some of them are ... have you seen the profile of Garga, the Boar (Garga is a regular on Republic) and he represents his madam who gives him fresh excrement to eat and vomit when R-Nub pokes him with his shock prod !

Wish it is true, whatever you said... that "Qataal ki raat" is overdue from our Samrat!
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Btw, here is the jist of voting in Delhi in 4 lines:

1. The millionaires who hate billionaires - voting for congress
2. The millionaires who wants to be billionaires - voting for BJP
3. The millionaires with daddy issues - voting for AAP
4. People who are not even millionaires - don't exist
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Another line making rounds in SM:

"Aaj mein khud apne 72,000 ka nuksaan kara aya" translated "Today I made a loss of 72,000".
Last edited by vimal on 13 May 2019 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Supratik wrote:I will tell you one more story about the bravery of the bhadralok class which I have previously shared on BRF many moons back. During Direct Action day our neighborhood was under attack from ML thugs from nearby ghettos. They would come in trucks and use country-made flame throwers to cause arson. Then they would get down and knife whoever they could find on the streets and then dash off to their ghettos. This in a Hindu-majority locality in a Hindu-majority city. The Hindus of this bhadralok neighborhood were hiding in their houses with their doors and windows all locked up. Eventually my Uncle, who has now passed away, had to come out on the streets and try to organize them as the attacks were coming in droves. He found out that one bhadralok had a gun which in Bengali we call do-nallah but did not know how to use it. My uncle took out the gun and went to the roof of one of the buildings with a clear shot of from where the ML thugs were coming and started shooting at them. Eventually some of the others found out the courage to come out and defend the neighborhood. The resistance to Direct Action day came from the lower class led by the likes of Gopal Patha who basically had a mutton shop and Biharis. I think the only exception where some showed bravery was during the Naxal movement when many young boys from bhadralok class took up the gun. Otherwise part of the bhadralok class specially the intellectual class is effeminate steeped in what they claim is world culture and the other part has romantic revolutionary ideas devoid of any reality. They are not going to be happy with the changing political scenario in WB but who cares. The state needs a thorough clean-up.

Pranam to your uncle.

Folks this the way to react #Jihadidi
Divide and rule is Congress way.
Shouldn't talk about dividing states on BRF.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Supratik wrote:My uncle took out the gun and went to the roof of one of the buildings with a clear shot of from where the ML thugs were coming and started shooting at them. Eventually some of the others found out the courage to come out and defend the neighborhood.
Many pranams to your brave uncle.

BTW, even if WB turns 10 seats (or even 5) to BJP, I will stop teasing my bengali friends (except one :) ). it is truly brave to withstand MaoMata's goons.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

First of all, IIRC under current law, no state can be divided without the consent (by vote) of the state assembly and then by central parliament. Even for AP, this process was followed (even though through heavy manipulation).

Even if BJP had majority in both state and centre, if it passes a vote to divide Bengal, it will lose Bengal forever.

Bengal will have to woken up/ changed village by village, urban locality by locality.

It will be a long-drawn, ground level struggle. There are no shortcuts.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Kakkaji: Just an exploration, pls don't use the flamethrower. I believe that India's huge mistake has been to say this:
under current law, no state can be divided without the consent (by vote) of the state assembly and then by central parliament
The goons :rotfl: at this. In J&K they ignored these sorts of "laws" and simply drove the peaceful law-abiding and literate people out, leaving only the pliable human One Community.

I have a different remedy: tear a leaf out of the Goon Book. Basically, invade WB from Bihar and any other states. Make some neighborhoods fearsome for WB Polis, by making clear that the CRPF (and RR/ Sikh Regiment) are one phone call away. Expand. Welcome migrants from the still-terrorized parts of WB. Keep it up until the state's political power is won over, and then extend the liberated zone all the way to the BD border. Yes, grant citizenship to deserving BD migrants, blatant preference to people who had to leave due to persecution rather than just economics. Deport others - encourage them to create liberated zones in BD. I'll stop the process there, I have nothing against BD becoming a prosperous and civilized place that welcomes all peaceful, law-abiding citizens and returning refugees.

But the first step is the Liberated Zone on the Bihar border, where the WB Polis have to be asked to keep their distance - or else.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Kakkaji wrote: Even if BJP had majority in both state and centre, if it passes a vote to divide Bengal, it will lose Bengal forever.
It will be lost to East Pakistan anyway. Better save whatever we can now and then expand the territory.
This is the same argument that has been used in J&K for over 50 years and still being peddled.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Kakkaji wrote:First of all, IIRC under current law, no state can be divided without the consent (by vote) of the state assembly and then by central parliament. Even for AP, this process was followed (even though through heavy manipulation).

Even if BJP had majority in both state and centre, if it passes a vote to divide Bengal, it will lose Bengal forever.

Bengal will have to woken up/ changed village by village, urban locality by locality.

It will be a long-drawn, ground level struggle. There are no shortcuts.
[side note: Too much negative propaganda on AP politics is masking facts and reality. Pre-split AP government rejected division.]

Coming to Bengal, it will be disastrous if they divide Bengal further. How long and how far Hindus retreat as Muslims expand territory. When other matrikas fail, Kali-ma among Bengalis (for that matter all Indian Hindus) has to roar and suck all Harita Raktbheej by taking over and converting all Muslims and doing other "right" things. Indian government failed in Kashmir for last 70 years giving one or the other excuse, same mind set can't continue in the rest of the states.

[Moderators can poof this if the language is harsh]
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

What WB needs is prez rule for a year with yogi like no nonsense approach to law and order. That will act like a surgery, a Bjp govt can start the healing process afterwards. I don't see how division won't be a huge disaster for all PIF, no one in bengal wants it unlike the AP-T situation. Bjp will be finished forever if it even thinks in that direction. Note that they have toned down Darjeeling statehood demand due to negative feedback from rest of bengal.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I am actually surprised at the inaction by the present Governor: s(he) should be kicked out. In Malloostan, with all the LDF terror, we have it on reliable basis, that the Governor called in the Polis chiefs and told them that they may think they report to the CM, but being IPS aphsars, they are appointed by the President, and very bad things could happen to them if they continued to beat up the peaceful protestors in the recent temple controversy. At least, that triggered a sudden epidemic of Vacations from the senior IPS'.

Why is not even that happening in WB?
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

UlanBatori wrote:I am actually surprised at the inaction by the present Governor: s(he) should be kicked out. In Malloostan, with all the LDF terror, we have it on reliable basis, that the Governor called in the Polis chiefs and told them that they may think they report to the CM, but being IPS aphsars, they are appointed by the President, and very bad things could happen to them if they continued to beat up the peaceful protestors in the recent temple controversy. At least, that triggered a sudden epidemic of Vacations from the senior IPS'.

Why is not even that happening in WB?
State admin under ECI due to MCC, so is Central admin. If governor interferes it will be called violation of MCC by you know who. In MH, ECI has blocked govt from carrying out drought relief works due to MCC. Indian babudom at its best.