2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
BijuShet
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by BijuShet »

BJP 42 - LJP 1 - SS 1 - SAD 1 - Apna Dal 1 vs 20 for other side - total seats declared 66
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

ricky_v wrote:jain on rndtv continuously pushing towards pulwama/balakaot, has been asking about it after like every 5 questions.
Yes. Bugger :evil:

Going on and on about survival strikes as if it was the only reason. Wake up and smell the coffee
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Modi and Amit Shah walking up to the BJP HQ.

Gives me the goose bumps
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Read some article that YSR Jagan came back to Hindu fold, is that true?Don't have any issue with being Chrisitian or Hindu, but don't want anyone to let evangelists have a free run like his dad did
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

putnanja wrote:Read some article that YSR Jagan came back to Hindu fold, is that true?Don't have any issue with being Chrisitian or Hindu, but don't want anyone to let evangelists have a free run like his dad did
Not true saar. In his recent interview to rNDTV, he mentioned he read the Bible everyday, which is why he forgave the Congoons.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Kumar Ketkar on rNDTV says there is nothing to learn from Shah-Modi, because then they will have to learn very unsavoury lessons. Looks like Congoons want us to win 2024 too!
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Finally cobra has left my langoti.

Jai hind.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

For those seeking an economic explanation of why NDA:

India Food Inflation:

ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

congi spokies acting like the dinosaurs that they are, what political machinery? what cadre? we will win magically, brilliant.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

I remember NaMo telling in one of his interviews (to Zee I think)..

The question was something like..

Host: "Do you have a plan B, in case you don't get a majority"

NaMo: "There is no Plan B, we will return with a bigger mandate, NDA will return with a bigger mandate"

Host: "Let us just assume, in case you dont--"

NaMo: "Plan A, B, C.. till Z is all the same.. write it down so that you can refer to it afterwards.. BJP will return with a bigger mandate, NDA will return with a bigger mandate"

Boss Level: Never seen before 8)
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Jaitley ji is not attending the victory event at the BJP HQ due to ill-health as per Smita Prakash of ANI. I hope he is well and on the path to recovery - read somewhere he also has cancer. :cry:
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Party -Win -Lead

NDA-54-292
BJP-49-253
UPA-19-96
INC-12-39
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Congoon spokies on rNDTV still going on about winning Rajasthan, MP, Chattisgarh assemblies :rotfl:
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NaMo wins with 4.79 lac margin
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

finally the ghost of 2004 is laid to rest. Rest in peace for ever!!
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

Image :lol:
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Ardeshir wrote:Jaitley ji is not attending the victory event at the BJP HQ due to ill-health as per Smita Prakash of ANI. I hope he is well and on the path to recovery - read somewhere he also has cancer. :cry:
I was one of his critics at times. We owe this man a vote of thanks and our gratitude for having shielded NaMo from the piranhas for a long decade and then having taken on multiple demanding and stressful responsibilities. I hope he recovers.
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Ardeshir wrote:Jaitley ji is not attending the victory event at the BJP HQ due to ill-health as per Smita Prakash of ANI. I hope he is well and on the path to recovery - read somewhere he also has cancer. :cry:
Arun Jaitley was hospitalised for last couple of days and got discharged today. Given his ill-health and being prone to infections, I don't think he will venture out of his home at this time. Hope he gets well soon.

Arun Jaitley discharged from AIIMS
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was Thursday discharged from AIIMS where he was admitted for at least one day for treatment of an undisclosed illness.

Jaitley, 66, has not been attending office for about three weeks now and was admitted to AIIMS for undergoing tests and treatment for an undisclosed illness, sources said.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

BJP 49 - LJP 1 - SS 2 - SAD 2 - Apna Dal 1 vs 23 for other side - total seats declared 78
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Amit Shah speaking. NaMo going to speak.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

BJP 59 - JD(U) 1 - LJP 1 - SS 2 - SAD 2 - Apna Dal 1 vs 26 for other side - total seats declared 92
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Looks like CBN has submitted his resignation to the Governor..
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Party -Win -Lead

NDA-65-282
BJP-59-243
UPA-22-93
INC-15-36
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

@Ind4Ever
Follow Follow @Ind4Ever
More
#BreakingNews : Election Commission of #India verified large number of #EVM and Voter slip. Found out to be 100% accurate. Not even a single mismatch!... More details awaited.

So those who tried to create riot sighting #EVMs tampering should hand in Shame!
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Karan M wrote:
I was one of his critics at times. We owe this man a vote of thanks and our gratitude for having shielded NaMo from the piranhas for a long decade and then having taken on multiple demanding and stressful responsibilities. I hope he recovers.
Very true. He was instrumental in helping Modijee navigate the snake pit that Lutyens Delhi is. No idea how he managed to remain a Dharmic despite his surroundings.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

as pulling up cbn and anti evm gang, also listing 0 congi states
savage on cbn :rotfl:
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Congratulating Navern Patnaik, Khampling, Jagan
sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

RIP CBN
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Now baiting crowd with "Bangal ke andar, Bangal ke andar, Bangal ke andar...."
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Calling out tukde tukde gang.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Party -Win -Lead

NDA-67-279
BJP-61-241
UPA-25-90
INC-17-34
VishalJ
BRFite

Post by VishalJ »

LIVE: Amit Shah speaking, next Modiji

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

putnanja wrote:Read some article that YSR Jagan came back to Hindu fold, is that true?Don't have any issue with being Chrisitian or Hindu, but don't want anyone to let evangelists have a free run like his dad did
My neighbour is from AP and a YSR Congress Man. Even he admits that Jagan is an X'ian convert (his grandfather converted long time back - is what my neighbour said exactly).
asbchakri wrote:Sumalatha winning
Which means huge fights between JD(S) and INC in the pipe line. Even Sr. Gowdru have lost. INC was expecting JD(S) support to win Mysore, don't know if they could at least win that seat.
Lilo wrote:What will Kerala Hindus get by voting Congies into center?
It could be that the voters did not have the same level of faith on the BJP candidates? The BJP itself only had hopes in three seats (Pathanamthitta, Thiruvananthapuram & Thrissur). The candidates who were put there were also good. They all did increase their vote share etc. but could not win the seat. The KL BJP is also know for a lot of infighting with even the handful "leaders" trying to cause harm to each other.
Do they see Rahul ji voicing on behalf on Sabarimala in center - when congress didnt even put the word Sabarimala in their manifesto?
Rahul-ji had given the permission for the KL KPCC to take their own judgmental call on how to deal with the issue. And recently he also said that, he may have his ideas on the Sabari Mala temple and its belief system, but ultimately he would leave it to Keralites. It was the BJP who took up the issue big time in KL, and their promise was that if they win in the central government they will fix the issue. People of KL may now ask back; BJP has won big time in the country are they going to fix the issue now? Or was the deal that 20 Lok Sabha MPs have to come from KL, and then BJP *may* try to resolve the Sabari Mala temple issues. All said and done soon the commies and Congress is now going to stand beside the people and ask BJP Govt at the centre on what they plan to do now? And if BJP Govt at centre just brushes aside the issue, then for next time elections BJP in Kerala would continue to remain with 0 seats.
williams wrote:I think Congress alone cannot exceed 55 seats. This means there will not be any official leader of the opposition.
I get a feeling that Shashi Tharoor may become LoP this time around. And all said and done his oratory skills are good, so may be able to perform better (with active boosting by main stream media etc.). And he is also a good tool for BIF.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Amitbhai offers shraddanjali to the 80+ karyakartas killed in Bengal.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

wb,kl,ka killed karyakartas mentioned
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

AS mentioned the 80 people who died from BJP in this election. This is how you acknowledge your hero's
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

75 promises/works to be fulfilled by 2022, given by namo to bjp.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Modi coming live now.

Even in this moment of massive victory look at his humility.
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

This going around on WhatsApp
Not only EVM's Remotes were also hacked - Whichever button you press it shows a NDA Victory
:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Party -Win -Lead

NDA-83-262
BJP-74-227
UPA-26-89
INC-18-33