2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Manish_Sharma wrote:Image
abhijitm wrote:Congrats to all who predicted 350 to NDA.
8)
Thanks!
At beginning of campaign I had predicted
BJP = 310
NDA = 360

Congratulations to BRF, results proved those cautioners wrong who under the garb of wellwishers (ruminating THAT BRF IS ECHO CHAMBER) were posting khan_market gang & lutyens media sourced links.

I am off to REMIND THAT JERK SIDDHU HIS PROMISE, SIDDHU SAID:
"I will quit politics if rahul gandhi loses Amethi" :rotfl:

Jai Hind
I think he is hiding in Bakistan.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

IndraD wrote:a friend of mine is very upset at CBN loss. Can guys from AP please explain
As a CM of AP before the split he was good. Developed Cybercity, devoloped Hyderabad and had progressive views. But after the split he seems to have lost his mind. He was caught in bribing scam and with the threat from KCR (Telangana CM) he fled to Amaravati and started spending money the state did not have in the process helping his cronies make lots of money when he selected Amaravathi as capital. His grandiose schemes did not work. But then the other guy Jagan is no saint. He is probably more corrupt than CBN. Hey, AP got what it deserved.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

sreerudra wrote:
aylamrin wrote:
How about Gen. VKS for defence?
Jaitely must go - Subbu should be the FM ....
Subbu is slimey snake, a mole ....

Under Arun Jaitley FMship BJP'S won bigtime so genius strategy is to change the winning team with snakes like subbu....
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Massive khujli on Arnabs channel. Some Mrityunjay chap having meltdown about Sadhvi winning
asbchakri
BRFite

Post by asbchakri »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:Massive khujli on Arnabs channel. Some Mrityunjay chap having meltdown about Sadhvi winning
I think thats all recording not live.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-295-52
UPA-89-27
BJP-260-43
INC-41-11
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Guys what is the deal. Why are they not declaring Amethi yet. Monitoring ECI website count seems frozen.

Also UP 72 declared out of 80. Why this delay for Amethi?

Smriti will lose only. :(( :(( :((
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-299-48
UPA-92-24
BJP-263-40
INC-43-9
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1131 ... 07840?s=19

Dr. Pravin Patil:
Hardly anybody acknowledges our work. We have been called a "fraud" for being wrong in one out of 25 election cycles in the last 7 years.
But still, just for the record #5Forty3SaidSo 2 years ago - BJP+ heading towards 50% Vote-Share across India!
https://t.co/5ZJflaUPGN
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

darshhan wrote:Before we come to the topic of next leader after Namo, please bear in mind that Namo is once in a lifetime leader. It is inevitable that the next leader will be compared to Namo and that is where it starts becoming problematic. Namo is a unique specimen with extreme political cunning and accumen including timing, patriotism, imagination and natural connect with masses. Few politicians in any era can replicate this combination.
Of course he has Amit Shah Also, a modern day Chanakya beyond compare...

The issue you raise is very valid though, how many victories did the Faithful get before Salahuddin / Saladin won them the decisive battles of the Crusades?

Modi is a phenomenon who doesn't come along regularly...
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I heard Kavitha has lost her seat in Telengana (she is the daugher of KCR, the CM). I recall she made some strange remarks about Hyderabad being illigally annexed by India when she became an MP. Good riddance. But probably her papa will make her a cabinet minister in Telengana.
uskumar
BRFite

Post by uskumar »

Lot of people here in Chennai are upset about the win of. Bjp as there was large anti modi and anti bjp propaganda. They foresee lot of issues for TN due to bjp perceived North Indian tilt. Separatist seeman's party and anti Hindu kamal are posting 3 to 5 percent in most seats. Kamal party did pretty well in 3 Chennai seats.

Bjp will need to focus on Tamil nationalism bordering on seperatism prevailing in TN now. Also I think complete decimation of admk is better for bjp and they will need to work on it.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-304-43
UPA-94-22
BJP-268-35
INC-43-9
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Amethi declared. Smriti Irani wins by 55K votes

:D
chaitanya
BRFite

Post by chaitanya »

toilet has something decent for once:

Lok Sabha Constituency Map going back to 1980

Just look at the spread of saffron...
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

How did AAP win 1 seat from Punjab? What's the deal there?

Nothing makes sense these days. :-?
ashbhee
BRFite

Post by ashbhee »

uskumar wrote:Lot of people here in Chennai are upset about the win of. Bjp as there was large anti modi and anti bjp propaganda. They foresee lot of issues for TN due to bjp perceived North Indian tilt. Separatist seeman's party and anti Hindu kamal are posting 3 to 5 percent in most seats. Kamal party did pretty well in 3 Chennai seats.

Bjp will need to focus on Tamil nationalism bordering on seperatism prevailing in TN now. Also I think complete decimation of admk is better for bjp and they will need to work on it.
Karnataka is the best state in the South.
ashbhee
BRFite

Post by ashbhee »

In the second term something drastic needs to be done about PSUs. There are more than 300 of them, except for a dozen everything else needs to go. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_se ... s_in_India

First get rid of Air India and BSNL.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

:) :D BJP touches halfway on its own.

NDA-310-37
UPA-96-20
BJP-271-32
INC-45-17

Modi will lose only. :(( :rotfl: :(( :((
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

I missed watching the NDTV meltdown live but this one is too delicious !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3K9YhQAjto

Have watched an hour of it so far, will watch the rest over the weekend. :mrgreen:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I am fully convinced that Modiji won not because of Amit Shah's chankyaness, but because our collective reverse hex led by Dilbuji. 8)

He even bunked a client meeting in order to save Hindu civilization. :D

Now that the election is over, time to get to work on RJB, Art 370 and 35A. Modi has a license for 5 more years and doesn't need time for learning curve.

That said, Modiji will not succeed onleeee :(( :(( :((
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

What happened to the rest of the thread, specifically the gloating by UBCN?
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-312-35
UPA-98-18
BJP-272-31
INC-45-7
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/ ... 51152/?amp
India Elections: Six lessons from Verdict 2019
nice one
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

Rahul M wrote:I missed watching the NDTV meltdown live but this one is too delicious !

Have watched an hour of it so far, will watch the rest over the weekend. :mrgreen:
You seem to be a serious boy who has read Born and Wolff cover to cover, ami sab jachi, and you want to spend time watching brain deprived individuals who are unemployable talk nonsense.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Singha wrote:i was wondering where this turd was among all the floaters in NYC.
sure enough - here he is

Pankaj Mishra
How Narendra Modi Seduced India With Envy and Hate
The prime minister has won re-election on a tide of violence, fake news and resentment.
1h ago
Never forget, never forgive - in the dark days of 2000 when J&K was on a major boil, when the Chattisinghpora massacre happened, Pankaj Mishra wrote that the Government of India was complicit in the massacre. If I remember correctly, per him, the GOI massacred its own people to influence POTUS Bill Clinton against Pakistan. Anyway, whatever fanciful theory one comes up with, one should withdraw it and apologize when enough evidence comes in, as it did in 2010 with David Headley. AFAIK, Mishra never retracted.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

vsunder wrote:
Rahul M wrote:I missed watching the NDTV meltdown live but this one is too delicious !

You seem to be a serious boy who has read Born and Wolff cover to cover, ami sab jachi, and you want to spend time watching brain deprived individuals who are unemployable talk nonsense.
I did read war and piece in the unabridged version, cover to cover as well. :oops:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

chaitanya wrote:toilet has something decent for once:

Lok Sabha Constituency Map going back to 1980

Just look at the spread of saffron...
What I find amazing is in 1984 we had the Rajiv Gandhi wave and BJP got just 2 seats. Almost everything else was won by the Congress. Among the Cong losers was PV Narasimha Rao! :shock:
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

NDA-312-35
UPA-98-18
BJP-274-29
INC-47-5
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

uskumar wrote:Lot of people here in Chennai are upset about the win of. Bjp as there was large anti modi and anti bjp propaganda. They foresee lot of issues for TN due to bjp perceived North Indian tilt. Separatist seeman's party and anti Hindu kamal are posting 3 to 5 percent in most seats. Kamal party did pretty well in 3 Chennai seats.

What to do onlee, when you see butcher shops on the outer walls of the prakaram at the Great temple at Tiruvannamalai, or the mounds of refuse thrown on to Arunachala hill and illegal colonies on its eastern slope, reactions such as you report make me absolutely convinced that TN is becoming increasingly brain dead.
Now you hardly ever see any young man or young women in any of the advanced schools run by GoI under the auspices of the National center of Math. from TN or Kerala. Most are from Bengal, and from Northeast, hey even some from Cashmere. This is also the story of new entrants into DAE institutes like the TIFR. Kerala and TN are doing something else, do not know what. One day I might write a post exposing all this with names. But not today, a day of great celebration and joy so let us enjoy.
Last edited by vsunder on 24 May 2019 02:39, edited 2 times in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

CPM draws blank in Bengal first time since formation
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/lok-sab ... ds-2041644
in Bengal left votes transfer to BJP
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

5 minutes after the News18 showed 275 BJP, the evil UPA Combine nuked my internet portal box. Just managed to come back online, but I see that Dilbuji stayed tied to the machinegun till the very end.

Speaking of end, what's the hangup? ECI gone to sleep?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

UlanBatori wrote:5 minutes after the News18 showed 275 BJP, the evil UPA Combine nuked my internet portal box. Just managed to come back online, but I see that Dilbuji stayed tied to the machinegun till the very end.

VVPAT verification is probably prolonging it. No discrepancies found in VVPAT slips btw.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

UlanBatori wrote:5 minutes after the News18 showed 275 BJP, the evil UPA Combine nuked my internet portal box. Just managed to come back online, but I see that Dilbuji stayed tied to the machinegun till the very end.

Saar patience 86% results already declared. A few more hours.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

ashbhee wrote:

Karnataka is the best state in the South.

Time to make them study contributions of Tamil Kings in taking Hindu thought around SE Asia. Also, this is the time to throw bull crap like north-south divide into dustbin of history.

Lord Rama went all the way from Ayodhya to Rameshwaram to Sri Lanka, I think we need to make a pilgrimage trail around this. Sri Ramanuja born in TN went all the way to Kashmir to get Brahma Sutra commentary of Maharishi Bodhyana. India is one unit with Hind maha sagar in south and Himalaya like a crown on top and this is how it will remain so.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Patience saar. Till then.

Code: Select all

Congress giving tribute to Aryabhatta  

Delhi- 0
Gujarat- 0
Andhra - 0
Raj - 0
Haryana - 0
Himachal - 0
Uttarakhand - 0
Arunachal - 0
Odisha - 0