2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

Post by abhijitm »

Pratyush wrote:Nothing wrong with condemning an alledged attack on a Muslim for wearing skull cap and not agreeing to shout Jai shri ram.

I would have been concerned if GG did not condem this alleged attack.

This fits in nicely with Modi bowing to the Indian constitution.
Has anyone done fact check what exactly happened or just jumping guns because rndv is reporting?

People have tweeted gambhir on his first tweet to do fact check and then respond. And yet he came up with another tweet. There are perils of electing such people who need abc course on politics.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

pankajs wrote:^^
That part is OK but did he have to quote that bustard @Javedakhtarjadu of all people.

I mean he couldn't find a single line form any of our spiritual literature to imply the same? If he did not want to quote Hindu scripture he could have quoted Guru Nanak or Buddha or Mahavir. I am sure we could find an equivalent or better quote.
Like I said, athletes of all kinds - shoot first, act first. Its just their "DNA".

He'll learn.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Some food for thought ...

https://twitter.com/f_i_r_k_i/status/11 ... 6263177216
ㅤ @f_i_r_k_i

I request every bjp supporter to stop giving attention to @ReallySwara , @sonamakapoor , @kunalkamra88 , @kanhaiyakumar & @jigneshmevani80 now
They're nobody i repeat nobody. trash ko trash can me dalne ka waqt aagaya hai MITRON.
https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1132254863553773568
Abhijit Iyer-Mitra Verified account @Iyervval

Please give them MORE attention. I think it was @Abhina_Prakash who told me 2 years back, that if you project the most 3rd rate, worthless, irredeemably stupid people as your main enemy, you cut both attention & funds from much smarter enemies making victory easier. SMART!!!
https://twitter.com/Abhina_Prakash/stat ... 0592901120
Abhinav Prakash @Abhina_Prakash

Also, they would never acknowledge serious RW scholars but use Oak or Dinanath as caricature of the right and demolish it for the public consumption.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Karan M wrote:
That part is OK but did he have to quote that bustard @Javedakhtarjadu of all people.

I mean he couldn't find a single line form any of our spiritual literature to imply the same? If he did not want to quote Hindu scripture he could have quoted Guru Nanak or Buddha or Mahavir. I am sure we could find an equivalent or better quote.
Like I said, athletes of all kinds - shoot first, act first. Its just their "DNA".

He'll learn.
SRT will disagree with you.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

https://youtu.be/6vcYlgAkq6M

Will support it if southern states want to break away from India: DMK leader MK Stalin.

"Vandhaal varaverkapaduginrathu (If it (such a situation) comes, it is being welcomed)," Stalin said in Tamil, in response to a reporter who said the prevailing situation in southern states might give rise to a demand for a Dravida Nadu movement. "Varum endra nambikkaiyil thaan naan irukkiren (I hope that it will come)," he adds.

This exchange took place Friday in Erode, a district in western Tamil Nadu.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

vimal wrote:https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Ma ... 243835.ece

Religious divide obliterates good work of ‘Ponnaar’
Consolidation of Christian votes went against Pon. Radhakrishnan in Kanniyakumari
Though he had executed commendable multi-crore development projects in his constituency, which were quite new to the southernmost segment of the country’s mainland, the lone BJP MP from Tamil Nadu and Union Minister of State for Shipping and Finance Pon. Radhakrishnan, suffered a crushing defeat in the Lok Sabha polls from Kanniyakumari constituency at the hands of H. Vasanthakumar of Congress by a whopping margin of 2.59 lakh votes.

While Mr. Vasanthakumar, chairman of the widely popular Vasanth & Co., polled 6,26,916 votes, Mr. Radhakrishnan got 3,67,108 votes.

With this victory, Mr. Vasanthakumar, the richest candidate from Tamil Nadu, has avenged the defeat he had suffered at the hands of Mr. Radhakrishnan in the same constituency in the 2014 general elections.
So why did christian chose to vote against Pon Radhakrishnan despite his work for the constituency? That story had just one quote from an unnamed pastor to the effect that Christian families were prevented from holding small family inside their houses by hindu lumpen elements. It is astonishing that the reporter just let that go without any challenge even though that is central to the whole story.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

For goodness sake, please stop being so critical of a newbie and show him the right path instead . He’s not even been sworn in as MP - show him the right path now . The BJP has lots of raw and new MPs - they have to get 303 people up and running . Criticizing them is not the way to go . Help them on the right path .

No ones mentioned it so far but a large mandate isn’t entirely a blessing because there are 300+ people who need managing , a large number of whom are newcomers . The last time any government had this ‘problem’ was bhrashtachar #1 a generation ago. If they make mistakes, it’s not useful to pile upon them . With SM , they are directly reachable to state your point clearly and sincerely .
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Karan M wrote:

He'll learn.
There is definition of smart who learn from even a short experience.

This man himself claims he is a victim of false malicious pamphlet propaganda by AAP. Entire RW stood behind him. And yet when opportunity presented he promptly chose to p!!ss all over them for a propaganda he doesn't even want to fact check before he speaks.

Speaks lot about man's character than his profession.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

You are overreacting TBH. Hes probably clueless about the whole left and their hinduphobe guilt tripping and shenanigans.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Karan M wrote:You are overreacting TBH. Hes probably clueless about the whole left and their hinduphobe guilt tripping and shenanigans.
Karan sir, with all due respect, it's not that he spoke something about an incident. It's why has he been silent about scores of his own party workers getting killed? How many died just after results? What about Tyagi murder? What about Ankit Jain murder? What abour Dr Narang Murder?

There can be only two possible reasons, first, either he is clueless or unaware of his own party workers getting killed all over India and hindus murdered in his own city. If this is the case, why was such a clueless person given ticket replacing Mahesh Girri? Second, he is aware of all that, but yet he just spoke about someone getting slapped and chose to remain silent over brutal murders. And even quotes that guy of all the people he can quote. If this is the case, why was such two faced, secular kook aid person given ticket replacing a long term member like MG?

Anyway, there are bigger things to worry about and look forward to going forward.
Last edited by Karthik S on 27 May 2019 12:20, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Hes just joined the party. I reiterate, he likely knows very little about the situation, calling him names/cursing him is pointless. Most folks including many voters are also unaware of whats happening right next to them. Give him time.
As to why him, not MG - I suspect, because he could win, because of the celebrity angle.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Lilo wrote:
https://youtu.be/6vcYlgAkq6M

Will support it if southern states want to break away from India: DMK leader MK Stalin.

"Vandhaal varaverkapaduginrathu (If it (such a situation) comes, it is being welcomed)," Stalin said in Tamil, in response to a reporter who said the prevailing situation in southern states might give rise to a demand for a Dravida Nadu movement. "Varum endra nambikkaiyil thaan naan irukkiren (I hope that it will come)," he adds.

This exchange took place Friday in Erode, a district in western Tamil Nadu.
is this not treason ? .. if that is what he said ., that directly addresses the integrity of the country. [ if i could, i would put the state under central rule :evil: ]
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Pinkerton: India Elections Show Conservative Nationalism on the March Worldwide
JAMES P. PINKERTON, BREITBART ,25 May 2019

Here’s a mournful May 20 headline from Bloomberg Opinion: “The right-wing populist playbook keeps winning.” What’s the secret of this “right-wing populist playbook”? It’s actually not much of a secret: getting more votes.
As I have recently noted, that same right-wing playbook was used in Australia, where the conservative-nationalist coalition just won re-election. And what exactly did the Aussie conservative nationalists do? They attacked their opponents for being liberal globalists, which, of course, they were. See? Politics isn’t so hard. If the majority is conservative and nationalist, the thing to do is invoke that majority, stay true to it, campaign on it—and then you’ll win.

Now this simple-enough playbook has just been played in India, too, where on May 23, the conservative nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), led by Narendra Modi, won re-election. The Washington Post headline tells the tale: “India’s Modi wins resounding election victory with potent appeal to nationalism.” [emphasis added]

Modi’s BJP won an estimated 304 seats in the 543-member Lok Sabha, or parliament; that’s the biggest victory for an Indian politician in half a century. And to put the results another way, we can note that the second-place party won a mere 51 seats.

On the night of his victory, always sticking to nationalist themes, Modi said, “If someone has won today, it’s the country.”

Of course, others had their preferred spin. Speaking, as always, for liberal globalism, Bloomberg chastised, “Heavy-handed appeals to nationalism that rally the masses to his side.” And the like-mindedly liberal BBC explained, “The vote had been widely viewed as a referendum on the prime minister’s Hindu nationalist politics.” Needless to say, since Modi won, the Beeb isn’t happy; the same article continued, “A strident—and at times violent—Hindu nationalism has become mainstream in the past five years.” The article made no mention, of course, about terrorism in India, such as the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai that left 164 dead, or the 2019 suicide bombing that killed 40 Indian soldiers.

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel keep a vigil watch near India-Bangladesh fencing border during a patrol ahead of India's 70th Republic Day celebration at Lankamura village, on the outskirts of Agartala, the capital of northeastern state of Tripura on January 24, 2019. - 31 stranded Rohingya refugees were detained on January 22 in Tripura, where members of the stateless group had been stuck in no-mans land on the India-Bangladesh border.

In both cases, the killers had slipped into India from neighboring Pakistan, and so, understandably, India is touchy about border security. To that end, the Modi government has toughened up on immigration, including movement from another neighboring Muslim country, Bangladesh. Modi defines this effort as the normal maintenance of homeland security, while the critics have labeled it—you knew this was coming—a “Muslim ban.”

Indeed, in a different article aimed, no doubt, at getting clicks from its left-leaning readership, the BBC slapped on the headline “Echoes of Trump in Modi’s border politics.”

Still, the biggest issue for India is improving life in the country. Economic growth for the last five years has averaged more than seven percent—a faster rate rate than China’s. Yet even so, India’s 1.3 billion people are mostly poor, and the Modi government has struggled to advance prosperity on multiple fronts, from suppressing the black market, to providing more aid to farmers, to bringing electricity and sewers to villages.

Along the way, Modi has suffered his share of political bumps and bruises, and yet the chowkidar (watchman), as he is known, has gotten credit for having his heart in the right place. And as we have seen, the recent election results speak for themselves; Modi won his second term by a wider margin than he won his first.

What’s also interesting is that others around the world recognize that Modi is a fellow conservative-nationalist “playbooker.” And it’s that shared consciousness that inspired Scott Morrison, the newly re-elected right-wing prime minister of Australia, to tweet his supportive sentiments
Congratulations @narendramodi on your historic re-election as Prime Minister of India. Australia and India enjoy a strong, vibrant and strategic partnership, and our India Economic Strategy will take our ties to a new level. I look forward to meeting again soon.
And a little while later, speaking for American conservative nationalists, President Trump jumped in with a tweet of his own:
Congratulations to Prime Minister @NarendraModi and his BJP party on their BIG election victory! Great things are in store for the US-India partnership with the return of PM Modi at the helm. I look forward to continuing our important work together!
Indeed, one can point to a slew of conservative nationalists—including Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro, Hungary’s Viktor Orbán, and Israel’s Bibi Netanyahu—who have become the democratically elected leaders of their respective countries. Another important figure in this worldwide movement is Italy’s Matteo Salvini; he’s the deputy prime minister, albeit not the head of state.

What all these leaders have in common is a sense that they are leading their country, starting with a majority of their people. India, for example, is 80 percent Hindu, and so Modi leads and inspires by embodying Hindutva, which is a sort of political version of Hinduism.

Plenty of Modi critics—mostly on the globalist left, of course—will decry this sort of majoritarianism, but we might ask ourselves: What’s the preferred alternative? Rule by the minority? Rule by the courts? Rule by un-elected bureaucrats? Those forms of rule are typically just a proxy for rule by the elite, typically connected to corporate globalism.

And it’s just this sort of rule that the conservative nationalists have rejected. As Hungary’s Orbán puts it, Hungarians are not voting for liberal democracy, they’re voting for illiberal democracy. That is, while the elites have done their best to convince people that “liberalism” and “democracy” must always be coupled together, Orbán and others have proved, it ain’t necessarily so. You can be a right-winger and a small “d” democrat; you simply have to figure out how to get the most votes, just as any other Democrat politician.

Recent events show that once the voters get a taste of illiberal democracy, also known as conservative nationalism, they tend to like it. They like, for example, the idea that a democratically-elected government can seek to uphold traditional values, not erode them. They appreciate, and will vote for, public officials who love their country and its people. By the same token, regular folks don’t like leaders who bad-mouth the country and go looking around the world for people they like better.

So once ordinary people understand that they have ballot-box power, well, then, the liberal globalists have a problem. That is, the “lib-globs” are happiest when they have convinced the voters that there’s no alternative to their hegemony.

Thus in countries where the alternative of conservative nationalism has emerged and flourished, the lib-globs have a problem—and they know it. To prove that point, we might ask ourselves: Do Democrats in America today look happy?
Read the comments too on what the Global/American right is thinking on Modi victory.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Karan M wrote:You are overreacting TBH. Hes probably clueless about the whole left and their hinduphobe guilt tripping and shenanigans.
His tweet after Christchurch killing

@GautamGambhir
A big part of d blame for Christchurch killings should rest with us & d “Propaganda” Media. We had conveniently branded Muslims as oppressive to gain applause from d majority of d Indian gallery on social media & get TV ratings. For me secularism is the best thing about democracy

8:41 16 Mar 19

The guy is thoroughly confused about secularism, terrorism and he is just a loudmouth.

Anyway, he is an MP now and nothing can be done about it. Lets hope he learns and educate himself about politics, geopolitics and religion.
EswarPrakash
BRFite

Post by EswarPrakash »

abhijitm wrote:
His tweet after Christchurch killing

@GautamGambhir
A big part of d blame for Christchurch killings should rest with us & d “Propaganda” Media. We had conveniently branded Muslims as oppressive to gain applause from d majority of d Indian gallery on social media & get TV ratings. For me secularism is the best thing about democracy

8:41 16 Mar 19

The guy is thoroughly confused about secularism, terrorism and he is just a loudmouth.

Anyway, he is an MP now and nothing can be done about it. Lets hope he learns and educate himself about politics, geopolitics and religion.
I think he is pretty new to the BJP fold, but i have feeling he would have taken an MP role if Congress would have offered him that role. So, I see more of an opportunist rather than someone with a malicious intent
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

EswarPrakash wrote: I think he is pretty new to the BJP fold, but i have feeling he would have taken an MP role if Congress would have offered him that role. So, I see more of an opportunist rather than someone with a malicious intent
Yeh, I think the same.

This election all or at least most of the MPs got elected on Modi's name. BJP is a cadre based party and has thousands of karyakartas who work for the cause 24/7. This could have been an opportunity for BJP to reward some of those hard workers by giving them ticket instead of bringing an outsider gasbag like gambhir. Just IMHO.

Anyway hindsight is 20 20. BJP must have good reasons to give him ticket.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

abhijitm wrote:This election all or at least most of the MPs got elected on Modi's name. BJP is a cadre based party and has thousands of karyakartas who work for the cause 24/7. This could have been an opportunity for BJP to reward some of those hard workers by giving them ticket instead of bringing an outsider gasbag like gambhir. Just IMHO.
Yes, same with the likes of Hema Malini or Kiron Kher et al. Not sure what purpose their candidatures have served.

I noted that Kirit Somaiya was denied a ticket to appease UT. Is this how you reward loyal karyakartas?
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

ShyamSP wrote:
Yagnasri wrote:I am surprised that people in here also are writing lies freely. It takes many years to build a major project like Polavaram. Funds were given as per process. There was never any problem with funds for the project. The problem is false bills, fake records on people who are required to be relocated, wholesale looting of funds etc all created by CBN for himself and his chamchas.

The looting of AP is massive in the last 5 years. That too when there was serious fund shortage due to division. Hope NM order some serious criminal investigation into all this.
Election is over so no need for same lines of propaganda. If funds were given as per process, bills and work to see will be there as Polavaram is not a some secret project. Let them audit :D .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polavaram_Project
On January 7th, 2019, The Polavaram project in Andhra Pradesh entered the Guinness Book of World Records by pouring 32,100 cubic meters of concrete in 24 hours by Navayuga Engineering.
Yours truly had the honour of participating in polavaram project. The way the contract was awarded in first place reeks of extreme corruption. The company initially performing the execution works should have never been allotted the project. The owner of the company(Transstroy) was a TDP mp. I can give you lot of details. CBN was more interested in loot whether it was polavaram or Amravathi. It is AP's good luck that Namo and Gadkari didn't allow CBN to do as he wished. Or all that money would have went straight to the pockets of CBN and his cronies. Otherwise I can assure you Namo will never held up a genuine fund requirements for a national importance project.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Now for more Rafale ... AFTER the SC clears the last deal of course! That verdict should be due any day now.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

darshhan wrote: Yours truly had the honour of participating in polavaram project. The way the contract was awarded in first place reeks of extreme corruption
Jagan mentioned this in his interview with Rajdeep. Also about Wind power scam. He said will scrap all the contracts and will do reverse tendering.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

From Sreenivasan Jain's twitter :
Rahul Gandhi tells top Congress leaders that he is not taking back his resignation. Tells them they will have to find a new President, reports NDTV's Sunil Prabhu.

Are we seeing an old tactic being revived : To place a puppet on the hotseat and rule from behind the scenes without any direct responsibility?
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

After this the dogs of the G clan, ie Coupta etc will ask for Modi to have Pragya resign as an ==
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aylamrin »

Karthik S wrote:Is BJP going to do anything about its workers being killed with impunity? Does it even care? SI's close aide was killed, but twitter is full of how SI is carrying his body over his shoulders, than actual crime. Post results we saw many such murders. Or top leadership of BJP talking about murdered workers is all they are going to get?
Smriti, at Amethi, Mohsin Raja (Yogi's cabinet minister) and his boss and Smriti's boss will ensure a speedy justice.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

aylamrin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Is BJP going to do anything about its workers being killed with impunity? Does it even care? SI's close aide was killed, but twitter is full of how SI is carrying his body over his shoulders, than actual crime. Post results we saw many such murders. Or top leadership of BJP talking about murdered workers is all they are going to get?
Smriti, at Amethi, Mohsin Raja (Yogi's cabinet minister) and his boss and Smriti's boss will ensure a speedy justice.
Yogiji has set a 12 hour deadline to catch the culprits.
aylamrin
BRFite -Trainee

Re: 2019 General Elections News and Discussion

Post by aylamrin »

kedariprasad wrote:
Nikhil T wrote:What are Rakshak's recommendation for key Modi 2.0 appointments?

For me:
1. NSA: Doval is 74 yrs old already and would be 79 when the term of Modi 2.0 ends. Maybe someone like S.Jaishankar.
2. Raksha Mantri: N.Sitharaman. I'd put someone efficient like Rajvardhan Rathore as her deputy.
3. Finance: Piyush Goyal
4. Home: Gen VK Singh
5. MEA: Ravi Shankar Prasad
6. Roads and Highways: Nitin Gadkari
7. Railways: Smriti Irani
8. Power, Renewable Energy: Suresh Prabhu

Send Jaitley, Swaraj and Rajnath to Raj Bhavans.
What about Amit Shah?
NSA - The Pigeon. The Jaishankar is anti-Israel.
Home - Rajnath Singh/Amit Shah
Finance - Swamy
Defense - Amit Shah/Piyush Goyal (if Thakur Singh is Home) and MoS - Gen VKS
External - Smriti/R S Prasad
Railways, Roads and Highways - Gadkari/Piyush Goyal
Power, Renewable energy - Babul
IT and cyber security - N Sitaraman
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Swamy as Finance? You can not find a worst person than Swamy for any ministry. He is not a team player
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Yagnasri wrote:Swamy as Finance? You can not find a worst person than Swamy for any ministry. He is not a team player
He was the difference of one vote that led to the downfall of Vajpayeea govt in '99. He would sit in the opposition benches between Lalu and Co.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

My gut feel is GG would be the Shotgun Singh of the current NDA
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Lilo wrote:Image
The situation is far worse in AE compared to GE for jihadidi.

In many LS seat that TMC won, 4 to 5 VS seats under it are with BJP and a single rural minority dominant VS seat has given them the necessary 50k+ lead to win the LS itself covering all such short fall.

For AE, TMC is literally shitting brick.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Yagnasri wrote:Swamy as Finance? You can not find a worst person than Swamy for any ministry. He is not a team player
Exactly. Plus anyways he is a votary of eliminating GST altogether. Whereas current govt is backing is betting on GST. Hence there is a contradiction.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

unishey half, ekuishey saaf is the motto ( half in 19 LS, full in 21 AE)
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Picklu wrote:
The situation is far worse in AE compared to GE for jihadidi.

In many LS seat that TMC won, 4 to 5 VS seats under it are with BJP and a single rural minority dominant VS seat has given them the necessary 50k+ lead to win the LS itself covering all such short fall.

For AE, TMC is literally shitting brick.
Pity the assembly election is still 2 years away in Bengal. Hope BJP goes in for the kill by not dropping the ball for the next 2 years.
The resurgence of eastern India can truly happen only with Bengal driving it .
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

posting this here
Yagnasri wrote:Pappu drama in full flow. He locked in his house and saying that he will not take back his resignation and wants someone outside family to become party president. Great game. 21st century Kamaraj Plan to kick all the other power brokers and appoint his own chamchas into CWC and make it totally loyal to him.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Rahul Gandhi should be replaced by a fresh new face, an outsider, like Priyanka Gandhi
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

what about a closed mouth gathers no feet or is he also suffering from the sadhvi complex: have platform will speak (and later, will weep)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Anujan wrote:Rahul Gandhi should be replaced by a fresh new face, an outsider, like Priyanka Gandhi
no change required saar. we are doing very well with him as the boss

he has pissed off enough of the old guard and his new guard team has been slaughtered.

politicos are ever revengeful and those slighted will get back to damage him when least expected.

the maara maari will commence in KAR and it will be evident in the very next assembly elections wherever it may be.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Lilo wrote:posting this here
Yagnasri wrote:Pappu drama in full flow. He locked in his house and saying that he will not take back his resignation and wants someone outside family to become party president. Great game. 21st century Kamaraj Plan to kick all the other power brokers and appoint his own chamchas into CWC and make it totally loyal to him.

I think that it is a very well scripted game in play to get certain people to resign and that has not happened yet. the big guns are holding on for dear life.

all those "resigning" are the easily replaced lallu panjus who will be quietly rehabilitated once the little storm in the tea cup blows over.

Notice how all those screaming unwashed hordes who used to go "priyanka lao, desh ko bachao" types have simply melted away and crawled back under the damp rocks and their instigators have disappeared into the woodwork.

motormouth tehseen p0rn0walla is giving some indications of discussions in the mafia parivar about their thinking when he does his meltdowns on TV.
Last edited by chetak on 27 May 2019 21:51, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

chetak wrote:
Anujan wrote:Rahul Gandhi should be replaced by a fresh new face, an outsider, like Priyanka Gandhi

he has pissed off enough of the old guard and his new guard team has been slaughtered.

politicos are ever revengeful and those slighted will get back to damage him when least expected.

the maara maari will commence in KAR and it will be evident in the very next assembly elections wherever it may be.
P Chidu must have got 10000 volt shock in his lungi. He harrased modi for almost 12 years out of loyalty to gandhi family, and now abandoned by his masters and mightier than before modi coming after him. Karma is a beach.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

abhijitm wrote:
chetak wrote:

P Chidu must have got 10000 volt shock in his lungi. He harrased modi for almost 12 years out of loyalty to gandhi family, and now abandoned by his masters and mightier than before modi coming after him. Karma is a beach.
it may mean that the mafia family kavach over his court cases may be affected and he will end up fighting a very lonely battle indeed.