Kerala, Andhra and Tamil Nadu - news and strategy thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Re: Kerala, Andhra and Tamil Nadu - news and strategy thread

Post by SwamyG »

Gus wrote:People need to understand the memes, YT videos, twitter comments phenomenon in TN.

For you to win, you have to take credit for your work.

There is currently zero credit in TN for any of Modi's work.

whatever you can think of, that will be counted as sure shot credit for Modi in other places, is already discredited in TN to the point that you are fighting a lost cause by doing the lengthy protesting and giving long statistics thing..

Go on, give me a work that you think should have credit and I will give you the dumeel response that will leave you cross eyed and brain scrambled :twisted:
+10008
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Gus wrote:Nobody beleived the nyay nonsense. TN Results would be unchanged if that was never announced.

But some sections did believe in loan waivers.

Above all is the deep running visceral hatred and mockery of modi.

Gave a new hundred rupee note at barber, he mentioned something about the new color and one fellow said "soon he will release notes in all colors of his dress" ..he picked up that comment from a meme which posted all his dresses with the note colors so far.
You are right, WA messages never gave Modi a chance. The grand narrative was against him.

What I wonder is who thought of it...was it just organic or some force planned & executed it? I cannot for the life of me think DMK is that smart Well it can match AIADMK goon for goon, corruption for corruption. Congress in TN, is a joke. So who did this? (like they ask in twitter)
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Gus, this anti-Modi meme generation was tremendous in Kerala too. infact it started with commie taking over a group called ICU back in 2016. But local BJP/RSS youth started their own FB collective called "Outspoken". There is a more balanced "Troll Malayalam" which makes fun of all sides and is kind of a favorite of all parties. The Congress had their own IT cell guys, churning out memes against Pinarayi Vijayan and openly under that label. The commes have an obnoxious IT cell one called "Porali Shaji", which targeted even individual anti-left journalists in a vile fashion! But they too got discredited recently, when mass-reporting caused them to tone back.

Some of the strongest meme attacks on Pinarayi Vijayan was by the BJP's Outspoken guys. Finally he had the admin arrested over a troll post mocking the vadi-val weapon found on a commie supporter of that failed MP of Palaghat, MB Rajesh. But this led to a powerful protest and he had to be released after it backfired

So it is very doable in TN to turn the narrative. For that you need to organize a trusted band of humorists of all ages (to cater to all demographics)
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

I read many pieces over the past month, with journalists lamenting the fact that the BJP had built a huge Whatsapp base prior to changes in rules. How did they seem to miss out on this in South India?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ardeshir wrote:I read many pieces over the past month, with journalists lamenting the fact that the BJP had built a huge Whatsapp base prior to changes in rules. How did they seem to miss out on this in South India?

Maybe laments were based on erroneous inputs?
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

hnair wrote: But my favorite standup is better than you, so no cigar
HNair ji,
Is he a standup comedian?
hnair wrote:Here is the thing, as I see it:
The Ayyappas showed the rest of India Hindus (and other dharmic people of all religions) about how to stand up to cops, commie despots and also a peaceful resistance against a court order that apparently did not take into account, their concerns of their right of religious worship.

But their back is to the wall

Now it is for India to do the right thing - it is up to rest of India to pour into Kerala and fix this, since it is a rest-of-India activist who made the rest-of-India judicial system have its say. There is nothing that the commies can do, if rest of India is mobilized for a grand Kumbmela style pilgrimage to the south. viewtopic.php?p=2302204#p2302204
This is what you said at the peak of the Sabarimala agitation asking for "rest of India" to step up and help protect Sabarimala.
Now you call this guy having a following in your adjacent state whose Saivite followers actually regularly turn up(without sectarian discrimination actually - i.e they turned up when andal amman(supposedly of Vaishnavite tradition) was insulted by Vairamuthu) without fail when the Sikulars target Hindu causes as a "standup comedian" .

Anyway check out this "standup comedy" on Sabarimala below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA2pLOPs3Ok
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Lilo wrote:HNair ji,
Is he a standup comedian?
Yes. As a devout Ayyappa who was in the middle of the fracas, you dont tell me who is my ally nor drive a wedge between my Tamil-brethren.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

SwamyG wrote:What I wonder is who thought of it...was it just organic or some force planned & executed it? I cannot for the life of me think DMK is that smart Well it can match AIADMK goon for goon, corruption for corruption. Congress in TN, is a joke. So who did this? (like they ask in twitter)
It's a coming together of xtian, muslims, tamil nationalists (ntk types), urban fellows with tamil exceptionalism, people with a sense of loss due to rapid urbanization, people who buy into conspiracy theories, people who are worried about current situation and think "corporate" is the enemy etc..

it all started during marina protests. there was a marked increase in the memes shared in FB and Whatsapp. Twitter was not even a thing in TN social media at that time.

If you go into the page and look at details, the admin will usually be anonymous handle or have some generic this tamilan, that tamilan etc..

but you dig deeper into comments section, most of the comments would be from minorities. just spewing hindu hate, india hate and modi hate.

But the meme picture itself will be shared by gullible folks (generic hindus)..who have no clue on who is pushing that meme.

Over a period of time, all the elements I mentioned above came together on one objective - anti-Modi.

DMK recognized this long back. It had a hand in shaping this. Their spokies would consistently target bjp, and target admk as slaves of bjp.

This is a technique that is of the "have you stopped beating your wife" question...where 'beating your wife' is implied (but never proven)..and no matter what explanation you give, you come out guilty..
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

hnair wrote:Gus, this anti-Modi meme generation was tremendous in Kerala too.
there are some common elements here..I think there was some feeding off of each other going on

po mone modi was started there very early, right? it become go back modi theme here..

in TN, pinarayi was praised in some memes like "see how pinarayi is, this is how leader should be, EPS is a slave" theme was pushed consistently

congress was never a player in this. BJP IT guys were a no show as well. bjp sympathizers (non party affiliated), specifically some coimbatore based hindutva guys did some push back on their own.

commies, naxals, dk, dmk, minority, tamil separatists/nationalists/exceptionalists, conspiracy theorists, anti corporates etc rule the roost here. They all have one agenda in common - anti modi.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Lilo, HNair has his views, which are now widely held by many because of the goof ball antics of this individual which have done him, or the rep of serious seers and sadhus no good.

Picking on HNair aggressively for his views is not advisable.

I can tell you many other devout, even aggressively anti INC type voters now regard this gent, as a stand up comedian onlee.

If the individual in question wants his image to change, he also needs to work on his messaging better and also his gravitas. If he doesn't care, and his supporters are doing well anyhow, their choice to make as well.

Besides this issue is not relevant to the thread.

Drop it, please. No more posts on this.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Ok Karan garu, to your post.

However I dont agree with characterization of Nityananda. Nor we need to wrack out minds ourself trying to decipher who is a fake/fallen baba or who is legitimate. Let the Hindu Sant Samaj who have been doing that for millenia do that for us.
For example the Akhil Bharat Akhara Parishad gives guidance when necessary on whom they see fit & whom they dont see fit.As long as Nityananda(as the mahamandaleswar of the ancient Mahanirvani akhara organised by The Shankaracharya himself) carries their trust, by me he is our precious own.Even Rajiv Malhotra who otherwise directly concerns himself with the marketability of Hinduism to the rest nonHindu world associates closely with Nithyananda.
‘Fake babas’: Why Swami Nithyanand is not on the apex sadhu body’s blacklist

The All India Akhara Parishad has blacklisted 14 self-styled godmen, including Gurmeet Singh, Asaram, Aseemanand, Radhe Ma and Nirmal Baba.
Note above article by BIF presstitute Scroll.in trying to put in spotlight the Akhil Bharat Akhara Parishad on why Nityananda was not put in the blacklist. Atleast our enemies know who to target.And Nithyananda as a dynamic charismatic Baba was always in their sights .

Almost all southindian brothelwoods starting with my state have made movies trying to lampoon him. In Kerala for example the meme creators relentlessly troll him by collating his otherwise benign speech snippets taken out of context with an agenda.
I want those who watch them to think whether the "funny" trollers ever made any such "funny" videos of the madness that goes in EJ Christian healing sabhas ,or in the missionary Islamic gatherings Or in the commie gatherings?

He is one of the few precious outposts in what is now a hostile land teeming with EJs & sickular DK gangs & commies who maintain their social hegemony over Hindus with an Iron grip using their political dominance.
That is my view.Still. As the last post on this topic.
Last edited by Lilo on 30 May 2019 22:47, edited 1 time in total.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

In case anyone missed this circus.
YS Jagan's swearing in ceremony as Andhra CM with MK Stalin & KCR in spitting distance on stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQkKdhofLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbd22h9RVCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExPG309yUhg
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Lilo wrote:In case anyone missed this .
YS Jagan's swearing in ceremony as Andhra CM with MK Stalin & KCR in spitting distance on stage.
He should be in watch list for connections. Oddly INC ecosystem helped Jagan also in subtler ways.
ssundar
BRFite

Post by ssundar »

Gus wrote: it all started during marina protests. there was a marked increase in the memes shared in FB and Whatsapp. Twitter was not even a thing in TN social media at that time.
Gus Saar, amazing series of posts! Only minor flavor change I would add is that these started when it was clear that JJ was on her deathbed, a few months BEFORE the marina protests. In fact, the marina protests themselves were pulled together via WhatsApp without anything visible on the surface.

This is also around the time when multiple EJ personalities started seriously vying for airwaves and the CM chair in TN.

I recall two phenomena around that time:

1. Someone shared a photo of an autorickshaw in TN with an advert in Tamil "Free Photoshop training for Christian and Muslim youth".

2. A WhatsApp message leaked on Twitter which was only meant for Muslims - "Even though the cow is a lowly creature meant for us to slaughter and eat, we should participate with our fellow Tamils in these protests to turn their anger against Modi...". The message goes on into much more virulence.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Lilo wrote:Ok Karan garu, to your post.

However I dont agree with characterization of Nityananda. Nor we need to wrack out minds ourself trying to decipher who is a fake baba or who is legitimate. Let the Hindu Sant Samaj who have been doing that for millenia do that for us.
For example the Akhil Bharat Akhara Parishad gives guidance when necessary on whom they see fit & whom they dont see fit.As long as Nityananda(as the mahamandaleswar of the ancient Mahanirvani akhara organised by The Shankaracharya himself) carries their trust, by me he is our precious own.Even Rajiv Malhotra who otherwise directly concerns himself with the marketability of Hinduism to the rest nonHindu world associates closely with Nithyananda.
Once we remove from mind that good sadhu/guru is ONLY the one with saffron-robed living in Himalayas and maintaining platonical relationships with others, we can accept Nityananda like people also. Many have this view that "geez he had sex with woman so he is bad and fake sadhu/guru". I think he is guru of madyamachara shiva-Shakti Tantra or kundalini. There may be some practices and rituals that are not puritanical from the orthodoxy view. People are ignorant of multiple systems/acharams exist/developed within India for over millenium and all need not be compatible with each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f52WzAFLWjk
Here Dharma Pravachana Guru Chaganti garu being from orthodox side/Dhakshinacharam says normal people shouldn't even get involved in Chakras/Kundalini Yoga.

But for those who want to go in that tantric route they need Gurus for that kinds of Acharams. Nityananda fits into that category. If you want to help people to elevate themselves from Mooladhara Chakra you need to deal with issues working in Mooladhara which may not be pleasant looking from puritanical angle.
Last edited by ShyamSP on 31 May 2019 00:31, edited 4 times in total.
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

ShyamSP wrote:
Lilo wrote:In case anyone missed this .
He should be in watch list for connections. Oddly INC ecosystem helped Jagan also in subtler ways.
Didn’t he also say he hopes to see Stalin come to power soon in TN? And Stalin acknowledging that from where he was sitting...
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

In defense of Lilo,

Swami Nithyananda has prevented lot of conversions. He himself is a OBC person well versed in vedas. He is extremely articulate had phenomenal popularity hence got into crosshairs of non hindus.

He has openly stated that only practicing Hindus who respect our vedas etc have "adhikara" and interpret our culture and practices. This has riled many non Hindus and others who have interpreted our epics, puranas and other aspects of Hinduism.

By his actions and his followers supporting him, he has made some headway in reaching to many Hindus to respect what practicing Hindus interpret as first choice and not those of non-Hindus who interpret wrongly some times benignly and sometimes with malafide intentions( more common than thought of )

we, unfortunately, have developed inbuilt Hinduphobia that we do it without our own knowledge.

Hinduphobia is the most unrecognized from violence against Hindus and its practices. This is institutionalised by our sickular govt policies, academia and media. sad but true. we succumb to it daily. Please read Vamsi Juluri book on it.

Of course Hinduphobia is slowly gaining visibility due to growing awareness of Hindus themselves and pioneering efforts many inlcuding RM who is in forefront of it. Recently US senator from hawaii raised this issue in public in red belt state of texas.

RM publicly supports Nithyananda because of his strong stance on who those reads and interprets Hindu texts must be only practising Hindus who respects vedas and none else.

Normally for Christianity and Islamic texts-it is done by practising Christians and Islamics with respect to their beliefs. They have authority over non believers in interpretation of their texts.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ShyamSP, Krisna and Lilo,
I think we need to understand the roots of Hinduphobia for catharsis.

I am going to start a new thread with your posts so can keep this thread for its topic.
ssundar
BRFite

Post by ssundar »

krisna wrote:He himself is a OBC person well versed in vedas. He is extremely articulate had phenomenal popularity hence got into crosshairs of non hindus.
I personally am not a follower of Swami N, but can attest to this fact. I was in one sermon of his in a school in California. He held the audience, including non-Indians, in such a trance for 2 hours. I was amazed. His speech style is indeed to repeat and reemphasize certain facts with analogies from science and technology - clips of which are usually used in these derogatory memes. He always says positive things about Hindu civilization and Indian culture.

He is hard to judge. His knowledge and charm are undeniable. He does dress up and decorate a bit over the top. Clearly he had a slip in conduct at that point in time. But then we did have Osho as well who said such things were not only acceptable but should be encouraged. It is up to individuals' judgment. Nityananda, Jaggi Vasudev, etc. have built barriers for the rapid conversion of TN and beyond. So, they are indeed in the crosshairs of the soul business.

Although I am not a follower by any stretch of imagination, it does hurt me when people share derogatory memes on WA. This includes people of other religions who would not take it lightly if a meme of Franko Mulakkal etc., were to float around in a similar manner.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

CM Jagan
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Lilo wrote:
CM Jagan
:rotfl: Good, now Amit Shah and Anil Kumar can freely go to Yehova prachara sabhalu
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

ramana wrote: Maybe laments were based on erroneous inputs?
Possible.
Here's one of them, with comments from alleged wife killer.
https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/b ... oor-102068
In a commentary piece in Channel News Asia on Sunday, Tharoor said WhatsApp is the favoured medium because 82 per cent of India's mobile phone users have downloaded the app, and because it's targeted to specific people.

"The ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is the master of this technique, running an estimated half-million WhatsApp groups across the country. Its IT cell head, Amit Malviya, declared in March that, 'The upcoming elections will be fought on the mobile phone ...In a way, you could say they would be WhatsApp elections,'" wrote Tharoor.

"The BJP benefits from vast armies of people, some paid and some volunteers, whose job is to feed the voracious appetites of these WhatsApp groups," the Congress Party leader claimed.

A political party, Tharoor stressed, "can create groups defined by their interests, caste, or religious identity, or by a specific issue or cause, and bombard them with messages to reinforce their biases and convince them the party is with them".
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

Lilo wrote:Image

CM Jagan
That is Blatant!
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

It is vital... absolutely vital... to expose the public as broadly as possible to the knowledge that Deep Fakes technology exists and will very soon be accessible at the laptop level.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/05/22/mona- ... ket-newtab

Videos of "Modi", "Amit Shah" etc. saying anything and everything WILL be the stock-in-trade of WhatsApp, FB, and other SM fake news even as early as the next state elections. EJ and RCC organizations are undoubtedly investing in these technologies now, in order to generate suitable fake-news memes for the DK Dumeels (and Jignesh Mevanis, and Kanhaiya Kumars, and Swara Bhaskars) to distribute when needed.

People need to be inoculated against these tactics by popularizing the awareness that these things are possible to achieve.

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

ShyamSP wrote:
Lilo wrote:
CM Jagan
:rotfl: Good, now Amit Shah and Anil Kumar can freely go to Yehova prachara sabhalu
And who is responsible for it? Who was too clever by half? Who threw away a winning coalition?
Jagan will be dealt with when the time comes, just like Naidu was dealt with. Jagan will not be any worse than YSR when the whole state was with him and congress was at the center.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

ShyamSP wrote:
Lilo wrote:
CM Jagan

CBN was the one who picked enmity with NDA, not the other way around.. and for what ? Couldn't keep his corrupt practices in check, and didnt like accountability that central govt wanted.. he didnt care about Hindus or Dharma or the need to protect interests of his state.. his vision begins & ends with selfish, one-track minded obsession with Money, Caste & family. Those folks who rallied behind him did not bother to ponder over the destructive path he was leading them down, even when he was uttering anti-national garbage - making pro-Pakistani statements, supporting their narrative, offering refuge to Rohingyas in Andhra, and what not - for the sake of Muslim votes. Their thought process ends with Money & caste as well. At most they can think about the "vision" of a new capital city. Now they are crying around looking at Bibles beside Jagan and what not. Perhaps they should be told to ignore those & keep focussing on money/development alone.

In an ideal world, CBN would've been far more well off if he just stayed calm and ridden the Modi 2.0 wave like Shiv Sena or JD(U).. now Jagan will unravel CBN's corruption, court cases will open against him and with the amount of enmity he intentionally went out of his way to pick up with Modi & Shah has ensured he has no friends at any good places. While he is finished, all the folks who voted for him by being myopic have flushed the state's interests - both demographic & economic - down the toilet for good.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Gus, as far as Jallikattu protests go. Nefarious elements had plum opportunity. Modi was damned if he did something or not. I would have preferred for it to be banned or changed.

It was a catch 22 situation. Modi and Amit did not expect anything major from TN. And there were really no charismatic crowd puller in TN. Modi can do only so much.

100 years of Davidianism takes time to be defeated.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

It is not for anybody to decide to arbitrarily ban JK. It is somebody's cultural practice. If you don't like it, you are welcome to not participate or cheer.

It was not catch 22 etc. State ordinance route was proposed by N.Sitaraman in Jan 2016 itself, when their attempt to let JK happen was quashed by court. It was JJ who did not pursue it.

Whose failure it is that NOBODY knows about this?
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Gus wrote:Whose failure it is that NOBODY knows about this?
But didn't you say that "Go on, give me a work that you think should have credit and I will give you the dumeel response that will leave you cross eyed and brain scrambled".

In that case if the minds were already made up, then how much would it have mattered if everybody knew about it?
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

100 years of Dravidianism is a myth. 100 years of Tamil pride is what it is. JJ a Brahmin could lead not even 3 years ago, absolute majority for second time.

Separatism is being encouraged by the BIF recently.

As long as the "sanskritised Braj" speakers, "sanskritised Avadh" speakers, "sanskritised Rajasthani" speakers, "sanskritised Urdu" speakers, Gujaratis, Marathis, Punjabis don't recognise and respect Tamils, as long as they use derogatory memes against Tamils, as long as they believe that they are Aryans and Tamils are Dravidians (they may not say it openly, but they have it as a conviction deep inside) this faultline will continue to exist. As long as an alternative to BJP doesn't come up at national level, this problem would persist, (actually why BJP didn't change text books is that they are afraid if aryan-dravidian theory would be diluted, not openly but taquiyaly), as long as deracinated Tamils mock at their own brotheren, it's going to continue, as long as ASI doesn't dig out the maritime history of India, this problem is not going to get solved.

Telugus would also have felt like the Tamils but for the existence of escape route in United States of Andhra.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

People are ignoring the main issue - the ban came about when a lady judge banned jallikattu while hearing a case for permission sought by an event with no relevance at all. Then the issue was looped by the awbi with support from mg. The centre was too slow to react and the interregnum was conveniently used to drum up all sorts of voices and result was that it was seen as a victory for the protestors and bjp were the bad guys.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Kashi wrote: But didn't you say that "Go on, give me a work that you think should have credit and I will give you the dumeel response that will leave you cross eyed and brain scrambled".

In that case if the minds were already made up, then how much would it have mattered if everybody knew about it?
horse before cart.

people's mind are made up because they don't know facts (like the one mentioned above) and were flooded with fake outrages based on half truths and outright falsity.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Prasad wrote:People are ignoring the main issue - the ban came about when a lady judge banned jallikattu while hearing a case for permission sought by an event with no relevance at all. Then the issue was looped by the awbi with support from mg. The centre was too slow to react and the interregnum was conveniently used to drum up all sorts of voices and result was that it was seen as a victory for the protestors and bjp were the bad guys.
It was a set-up and the lady judge in question was a Christian. There is church hand all over this - it is in line with continuous assaults on Hindu festivals and cultural traditions like Diwali (cracker banning), Rakhi, Karwa Chauth (patriarchal), Holi (semen-filled balloons), etc.
Last edited by sanjayc on 31 May 2019 12:53, edited 1 time in total.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Prasad wrote:People are ignoring the main issue - the ban came about when a lady judge banned jallikattu while hearing a case for permission sought by an event with no relevance at all. Then the issue was looped by the awbi with support from mg. The centre was too slow to react and the interregnum was conveniently used to drum up all sorts of voices and result was that it was seen as a victory for the protestors and bjp were the bad guys.
Yes. Center did pass an ordinance. Peta types went to court and got it quashed. This process took time and protests swelled up organically. It became massive within a week.

State ordinance was then proposed, and was processed lightning quick within a day and JK was cleared.

Dumeel response to deny credit: BJP did nothing. If JK was all BJP doing, then why did they not do it before. bjp only did that because of our protests. before that bjp did nothing.

if you point to NS proposing ordinance a year ago,

Dumeel response: How can anyone trust NS. Wasn't she the one who promised NEET exception and failed us. Anita died because of BJP. NS should answer.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ The problem is with TN people, not with BJP leadership.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Gus wrote:Yes. Center did pass an ordinance. Peta types went to court and got it quashed. This process took time and protests swelled up organically. It became massive within a week.

State ordinance was then proposed, and was processed lightning quick within a day and JK was cleared.

Dumeel response to deny credit: BJP did nothing. If JK was all BJP doing, then why did they not do it before. bjp only did that because of our protests. before that bjp did nothing.

if you point to NS proposing ordinance a year ago,

Dumeel response: How can anyone trust NS. Wasn't she the one who promised NEET exception and failed us. Anita died because of BJP. NS should answer.
GusJi, could you fashion a response for say when one points out all the developmental projects undertaken in TN by the Modi sarkaar, such as doubling, gauge conversion and electrification of the many railway lines that vsunderji outlined in his posts in the Railway dhaga or the highway projects that in implementation, award or planning stages.

Then of course there was the neutrino observatory project that was stymied by opposition, not to mention the Colachel port development.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Amma was into overt and vulgar branding. I think the entire stadium in Chennai being made to show her name/facial likeness during the Asian games ceremonies. In bengal jehadidi has overtly branded all the street lamps put up by the govt. So in these states BJP/central govt schemes/projects/loans need to have some overt branding.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

I mean how much can you brand railway line doubling, electrification and gauge conversion? Surely anyone with a modicum of understanding would see that these are central projects.

Likewise, National Highway development and expansion too would be visible as Central government initiatives.
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

^^^ Highways expansion and development is not creditable but the opposite, when it comes to the TN political gangs. They take the side of enviro-jihadis and come down very hard on BJP for "destroying land and livelihood". Same with power lines, gas pipelines etc.

Re. railways, it is not a main focus of the politicians. But when needed, they will whine about not having enough trains/stops/seats or complain about level crossings and disruption due to ROB construction, etc. It is also a readily visible protest site for "rail roko", "hindi name-board destruction" etc.
uskumar
BRFite

Post by uskumar »

I feel time for BJP in TN is not right now. It should take a 5 or 10 year break from TN Politics and hope that in 5 or 10 years there will not be a christian majority. Till that time let AIADMK and RajiniKanth join hands to fight the EJ forces. BJP will do well once there is significant EJ population. upwards of 25% like in WB.