2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
A Nandy
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: 2019 General Elections : Results Discussion

Post by A Nandy »

https://www.opindia.com/2019/05/wasim-m ... -arrested/
Wasim, main accused in the murder of Smriti Irani’s aide in Amethi arrested
The Police have arrested all five main suspects.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Apologies for posting Coupta content, but I found this analysis surprisingly pretty okay (except for JNU reference).
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

gakakkad wrote:
Karan M wrote:As tsarkar noted, Rajnath Singh will do what the forces want. He is good at working the bureaucracy, file pushing. Not good from the indigenization perspective, but ok from the viewpoint of short term defence preparedness.
I think Modi is practically overseeing defense . Rajnath will be doing the scut work at modis direction..he does not need vision or anything.. he just needs to be good at paper pushing and housekeeping and ensuring no hanky panky. I think rajnath can do that well.
Judging by NDA 1.0, Modi was not overseeing defence. He just didn't have the time.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

srin wrote:Apologies for posting Coupta content, but I found this analysis surprisingly pretty okay (except for JNU reference).
Agreed. He can't help but stink up some areas due to his known proclivities but still interesting.

Happy Piyush Goyal got Commerce & Industry responsibility and Gadkari, got Micro, Medium and Small Industries.

Not happy about RS Prasad getting Electronics and IT industry.. wtf is going on there, I wonder. Electronics and IT industry seems to be a stepchild? Don't see any huge movement there despite its criticality.

Shripad Naik - both MOS AYUSH and MOS Defence.. will this indicate greater interest in indigenization? I wonder whether that is the reason he was given this key responsibility. Hope he is up to the job.

Rao Inderjit Singh did a good job as MOS Defence... so sent to statistics and planning to fix that mess.

Hardeep Puri reporting to Piyush Goyal for Ministry of Commerce and Industry.. good, hard nosed man with a tendency to get the babus to perform apparently + Foreign policy experience. Som Parkash, other MOS -not too happy. 70 years old?? Hopefully chosen because of babu background, and i am mistaken and he is a doer.

VK Singh - backs up Gadkari in Road Transport. Maj Gen Khanduri redux?

Sanjay Dhotre MOS IT - has BE Mechanical, been a member of studies on IT in 2004, 2007. Supposedly an agriculturist, industrialist.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

With AS as HM and Jaishankar as EAM, let's hope the unfinished task of Sardar Patel finally gets finished.

Jai Ho
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Article 35, 370. Or POK, Balochistan?
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

I'm not sure why we're saying Kadi Ninda was a successful HM. In J&K, the situation is grim with severe alienation in recent times and very low voting percentage in local and national polls. Similarly, under his watch, Jihadidi has successfully radicalized WB. CBI had an unprecedented, ugly war amongst its top two officers. I like him as a politician and would have made him BJP President or a Governor and thereby, retaining NS as Raksha Mantri and sending Piyush Goel to Finance.

Counting Kadi Ninda, we've had 4 defence ministers in the last 5 years, of which only NS and Parrikar ji had the technical acumen and foresight needed to get rid of 10 years of Antony rule.

The only silver lining is that NS as Finance Minister can open the purse strings for Defence Ministry, which has seen flat growth rate in capital allocation over the past three years. The Finance Ministry has very low fiscal space available and now on day one of ModiSarkar 2.0, Modi has approved an additional Rs 1 lakh crore per year in Farmer/Trader pensions.
Last edited by Nikhil T on 01 Jun 2019 01:52, edited 1 time in total.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Wonder what Motormouth Swamy is up to, given that his pipe dream of being Finance Minister didn't materialise. He still needs to be given a job though since he has a lot of nuisance value. :lol:
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

To me the allocations mean the following:
(1) Internal Security has been handed over to Amit Shah. All else is Modi show.
(2) These Key Ministries will be overseen directly by Modi: Finance, Defence. (NS and Kadi Ninda will toe the line)
(3) Good Choice: S Jaishankar, MEA
(4) Worrisome Choices: Hardeep Singh Puri for Civil Aviation. As ex-IFS he has no foundation to run this important Ministry.

And despite Ramana's reservations against the Bureaucracy (not always rooted in logic, in my opinion), one thing is very clear: this will be an even more powerful PMO than Version 1.0. Nippy will be (is) many times more powerful than Brajesh Mishra (Yoda) ever was.

Modi is directly overseeing too much, not a good sign.

My $0.02
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

disha wrote:
Nikhil T wrote:Shripad Naik is the Minister of State in Defence assisting Kadi Ninda. This was the guy that claimed there’s proof that Yoga cures cancer. :shock:,
First of all do we know for sure that doing Yoga will *not* help with cancer? People laughed at Turmeric. Now there is a rush to make a $50 pill consumed by Khan market types. Later is fashionable.

I am surprised that we are doing Kadi Ninda of Shri Rajnath Singh. He worked closely with prime minister and ensured that in last five years there was no terrorist attack outside of J&K&L. Any body doing a kadi ninda of Rajnath singh needs to go back to 2008.

Defense min is in good hands.

It is us who have become over informed quick reactionary cynical delusional in our own 'BRF is ahead of the curve' koolaid
There is a lot that we do not know and there is a lot that we are shocked to learn that works in ways we as yet do not understand.

Two quick examples: Metformin, that almost 100 yr old discovery is now being used by many people as a lifespan extension medication, ample data supports it. Second, would you believe that simply playing a 48 Hz sound and blinking lights in front of somebody with Alzheimer's can reverse amyloid plaques? Works in rodents and soon to be tested in humans.

OT, here but just to state that we should not diss something simply because it is Indian, we've unfortunately been programmed to react in an almost Pavlovian fashion to do this.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Karan M wrote:Article 35, 370. Or POK, Balochistan?
Integrating "all parts of India" to a whole.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.firstpost.com/politics/nare ... 27061.html
Narendra Modi oath-taking ceremony: Mamata's attempt to take moral high ground exposes her political immaturity
Politics Sreemoy Talukdar May 30, 2019.
Mamata Banerjee is angry. Very angry. Just when she had decided to attend Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s oath-taking ceremony on Thursday to uphold “constitutional proprieties”, the BJP sprung a “nasty surprise” by inviting the families of party workers who have been murdered in West Bengal due to political violence. Modi picked up the topic during his thanksgiving speech in Varanasi on Monday, a day after yet another BJP worker was shot dead in Bhatpara in North 24 Parganas district. BJP has accused the TMC of engineering a string of murders during the panchayat polls and general elections.
Mamata has two objections. One, she claimed that not a single BJP karyakarta has been killed in political violence in Bengal. She called BJP’s charge — that the saffron unit has lost 54 karyakartas in TMC-instigated violence — “completely untrue”. In her letter to the prime minister rejecting the invitation, Mamata claimed that “there have been no political murders in Bengal…” She claimed that these deaths may have “taken place due to personal enmity, family quarrels and other disputes; nothing related to politics.”
Interesting that Mamata should feel so because in 2011, as the newly-elected chief minister of West Bengal, when Mamata was getting ready to take the oath of office, relatives of those murdered in Left Front violence in Singur, Nandigram and Netai were invited to the ceremony on the Raj Bhavan premises.
Gautam
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Picklu wrote:
Karan M wrote:Article 35, 370. Or POK, Balochistan?
That should be entire pak and bangladesh.
jaysimha
BRFite

Post by jaysimha »

Rudradev wrote:CABINET MINISTERS

3 Rajnath Singh Defence Minister

6 Nirmala Sitharaman Finance Minister, and Minister of Corporate Affairs
Smt. Nirmala is actually from commerce background. I think should be best fit and her preference as well.
May be she was holding defence min earlier so that TN get more votes for BJP's allies. Remember shifting defence expo to chennai, def. vendors meet in chennai and speech like " Major components of Agni 5 are from TN itd. itd" https://www.financialexpress.com/india- ... n/1020498/ Now TN has not favored BJP, she is now shifted to Fin. I dont know now what will be the fate of TN defence corridor?? on the other hand Sri. Rajnath Singh was chief minister of UP. so now it must be big :D :D for UP defence corridor. Those who are in to defence industry, be prepared to visit UP more often..
may be Kashi as well that too in the near future :D
Last edited by jaysimha on 01 Jun 2019 09:16, edited 2 times in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Karthik S wrote:
Picklu wrote:
That should be entire pak and bangladesh.
So I presume yesterdays "unwelcome infiltrators" will become "Indian citizens" now?

Looks like people who were opposed to a few million Bangladeshi and Bakis settled all over India are now ready to welcome upwards of 500 millions! Now that would also make the NRC like exercise redundant. Why spend the money now when we are open to these people anyways 5 - 10 years down the line?

Who would have thunk? #ModiHaiToMunkainHai!
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Just visited BBC web site. They are on a roll as India voted Modi overwhelmingly against their expectations of a weaker Modi. It has posted the following articles on India, just right now:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48460232
India no longer world's fastest-growing economy
(BBC prefers China obviously.)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48442662
Miss India contest: Why do all the finalists 'look the same'?
"India's obsession with fairness, especially when it comes to women, is well known and many regard fair skin as being superior to darker tones."
(How racist Indians are is the theme. I guess this article was kept in storage for times like this. Written by a Gungadin for plausible deniability.)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48398781
Narendra Modi's historic win: 'India is at the whim of one man'
"When people trust each other and distrust their leaders, you get democracy. When people distrust each other and completely trust their leaders, you get dictatorship."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-48470038
Five takeaways from India PM Narendra Modi's new cabinet
There were some notable exceptions
It's men, men and more men
The new cabinet is largely upper caste - and has few ministers from the south
Only one Muslim made the ranks
The mystery of India's 'missing' Muslim politicians
Just love the BBC, they are so superior. I guess they have given up any hope of selling military equipment to India.
Gautam
mridulmm
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mridulmm »

1:22:00 onwards, Shekhar Gupta accepting the folly of reporters and secular ecosystem:

Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

These guys will never learn, or they refused to change their spots in the hopes that the tides will eventually change and that they'll find themselves back in favour by default.

You hear the usual rants about money, majoritarianism, hindutva, product to sell, story, presidential style system yada yada. Note that Coupta omitted to mention the innumerable scams during UPA I and II, the undermining of the national security, the blatant appeasement politics etc. They are still ascribing this mandate to large scale perception mixed with some successful schemes.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Modi has declared a target to provide piped water to each home by 2024. This is massive, social impact of it is unmeasurable, beyond comparison. Even if modi achieves partial success he will come back with even bigger mandate in 2024.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

An admirable goal that is. His biggest challenge as he once mentioned would be adequate availability of water. This is something that we really need to address and not just at the government level.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

abhijitm wrote:Modi has declared a target to provide piped water to each home by 2024. This is massive, social impact of it is unmeasurable, beyond comparison. Even if modi achieves partial success he will come back with even bigger mandate in 2024.
The man has really his eyes and ears on the common man right in the villages. Wont be surprised he would continue to be The PM for the next decade. I have seen the impact of improved roads over north , connectivity by road has reduced the travelling time by nearly a third.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KL Dubey wrote:I am (pleasantly) surprised to see Amit get HM. I agree this is exciting on multiple fronts - perhaps a "masterstroke" and surely a frightening development for BIF ecosystem. I think NS and RS are perfectly interchangeable in DM and FM. I had not expected that either. I think Jaishankar is a key appointment in EAM...this will have benefits for both defense and finance. Gadkari and Goyal will continue their important infrastructure work very effectively. I believe Gad was fully expecting to continue in the same role and excited about it.
then why does he go around looking like an unmarried girl who has suddenly discovered that she's pregnant.

something's off.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

This is a great video that identifies, defines and illustrates the "Luteyns Crap Club" :

They are the leftover perkiness in India, elite "Jagirdari" old money

Everyone knows everyone, I scratch your back you scratch mine

For them they back the power, whoever they may be historically they have been able to envelope any new power structure. But now they are not able to in the past year. For them in their elite club they never thought they will have to rub shoulders with new "middle class" leaders who are salt of the soil , who do think good about country is alien to them , this destroys everything they stood for protecting through generations

Modi identifies this network that is outside the government, he is sending message that to stay away from this club from this cabal

They are responsible for the leaks, including defence ones I have no second doubts and the extent it which is destroying important pillars of Indian security is why Modi is destroying this cabal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrVaa5CQkFc
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Picklu wrote:Integrating "all parts of India" to a whole.
Karthik S wrote: That should be entire pak and bangladesh.
Kartik S Ji :

You will be adding over 500 Million Muslims to the Indian Muslim Population of OVER 200 MILLION. This addition will within a Generation will create a Muslim Population of say 700 to 800 Million Muslims in the "New Nation". I assure you with the INCREDIBLY HIGH MUSLIM RATE OF PROCREATION YOU MIGHT SOON HAVE A MUSLIM MAJORITY. Then, this will lead to INDIA BECOMING AN ISLAMIC MAJORITY NATION!

Is that what you want? :( :((

Cheers Image
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Gadkari has been stripped of his favorite portfolio - Ports,Shipping and Inland waterways. He made several proud statements about cleaning Ganga, starting river transport in Ganga, Sagar mala, etc.

Instead he has been given heavy industries. It would have been best to keep all transportation (road, water and air) together and give heavy industries to someone else.

It seems slight clipping of wings for Gadkari without having him lose face. Hope whoever got Shipping can fill Gadkari's shoes.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

No, it means they are putting him where there is trouble. He is a firefighter par extraordinaire.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Nitin Gadkari and Piyush Goyal seem to be the go-to ministers in Modi sarkaar. A ministry that's not pulling it's weight or not performing to expectations, hand it over to one of them.

I would not be surprised to see if either or both of them take on additional charges down the line.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Whispers on grapevine is Jet Li vetoed goyel as fin min. Apparently, goyel was over eager and rubbed him the wrong way.

NaNo concurred that goyel should learn the virtue of patience

TIFWIW
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

schinnas wrote:Gadkari has been stripped of his favorite portfolio - Ports,Shipping and Inland waterways. He made several proud statements about cleaning Ganga, starting river transport in Ganga, Sagar mala, etc.

Instead he has been given heavy industries. It would have been best to keep all transportation (road, water and air) together and give heavy industries to someone else.

It seems slight clipping of wings for Gadkari without having him lose face. Hope whoever got Shipping can fill Gadkari's shoes.
He still has his old road transport and highways portfolio. In addition to that has been given micro and small industries.

He wasn't very excited when ganga project was handed over to him from Uma Bharti as he had his hands full. I don't think given his health he has capacity to manage multiple portfolios.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Kashi wrote:Nitin Gadkari and Piyush Goyal seem to be the go-to ministers in Modi sarkaar. A ministry that's not pulling it's weight or not performing to expectations, hand it over to one of them.

I would not be surprised to see if either or both of them take on additional charges down the line.
I am expecting piped water supply will eventually come to Gadkari in two years. It is a mammoth task and Shekhawat doesn't have experience to pull it off in his first attempt.

I hope Modi will closely monitor piped water target. Whoever I spoke confirmed it is a game changer for next 5 years and guarantees 2024 to Modi.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Peregrine wrote:
Picklu wrote:Integrating "all parts of India" to a whole.
Karthik S wrote: That should be entire pak and bangladesh.
Kartik S Ji :

You will be adding over 500 Million Muslims to the Indian Muslim Population of OVER 200 MILLION. This addition will within a Generation will create a Muslim Population of say 700 to 800 Million Muslims in the "New Nation". I assure you with the INCREDIBLY HIGH MUSLIM RATE OF PROCREATION YOU MIGHT SOON HAVE A MUSLIM MAJORITY. Then, this will lead to INDIA BECOMING AN ISLAMIC MAJORITY NATION!

Cheers Image
I meant whole of India, just the landmass, would include all that. Was talking about the landmass, what we lost, it includes some of our 'holy lands' as well.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

At this moment only Sindh (minus Karachi) and POK are integratable without demography changing radically.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... ia/590506/
Modi and his advisers quickly came to understand that a combination of depressed demand in the mature market democracies and robust competition from other low-wage countries had essentially foreclosed the export-driven model of development, as Amy Kazmin and Lionel Barber report in the Financial Times. Instead, Modi reached for a grab bag of reforms and public investment, an approach one of his advisers described as “light many fires at once—to see if any of them would catch.” Modi’s policy mix has indeed succeeded in lighting many fires, though not all of them are burning quite as he might have wished.
His success at the polls notwithstanding, 42 percent of Indian voters felt as if corruption had grown worse under Modi, compared with 36 percent who thought it had improved.
Reuben Abraham and Pritika Hingorani, both of India’s IDFC Institute, a small but enormously influential think tank based in Mumbai, have made a convincing case that at present India’s state governments—which are each empowered to decide what qualifies as urban—systematically underestimate the urban share of their populations. According to the Indian Census, only 31 percent of the country’s population resides in urban areas. If, however, you were to adopt Ghana’s or Lebanon’s definition for what amounts to an urban area, India is almost 50 percent urbanized.

This definitional game has consequences—classifying an area as urban completely shifts the statutory responsibilities of local governments. Urban governments must do the important work of funding fire departments, building sewage lines, and drafting building standards. India’s current policy of closing its eyes to emerging cities is helping to ensure that its cities are filthier, more chaotic, and less economically productive than they would be otherwise.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

abhijitm wrote:
Kashi wrote:Nitin Gadkari and Piyush Goyal seem to be the go-to ministers in Modi sarkaar. A ministry that's not pulling it's weight or not performing to expectations, hand it over to one of them.

I am expecting piped water supply will eventually come to Gadkari in two years. It is a mammoth task and Shekhawat doesn't have experience to pull it off in his first attempt.

I hope Modi will closely monitor piped water target. Whoever I spoke confirmed it is a game changer for next 5 years and guarantees 2024 to Modi.
Certainly it will be a game changer, but this is a monumentally difficult task. Not sure if by 'water' it is meant 'drinking water' or 'regular water'. Regular water is do-able, but still difficult. I do hope the villagers who have to walk 100s of meters (or worse, kms) are the first ones to receive this infrastructure. It will be easier to create new infrastructure in places it does not exist (villages) than to repair/overhaul old infrastructure (e.g. buried water lines in cities, many of them 50 and even 80 years old). Not to mention availability of water. And as someone mentioned about electricity, the easier availability of water is also likely to increase consumption. In reading this, I get reminded of the hilarious nonsense from Kejriwal in 2014 and his statements about solving Delhi's water problem. He never laid out where the water would come from).

(Is there any article (not video) where Modi has laid out his priorities for the next 5 years?).

Unrelated note: When I see video about TMC/MB threatening people who voted for BJP and checking house to house, I am glad Amit SHah is in charge of Home Ministry. People may recall that around 2014 (or 2015, dunno when, and I did not google it), there was a case of a Bangladeshi terrorist in WB, where they blew up buildings etc; and he was captured (?) and Momtha Banerjee prevented CBI officials from coming in and investigating that. This was a foreign terrorist and she was shielding him. If any state leader wants to break away from central control, this is what it would look like (in WB). The stuff from TN is just rhetoric compared to actual action and sustained over years, by Momtha Bibi. It only got worse, with politicians prevented from campaigning in 2019- totally unacceptable IMO. Amit Shah has his work cut out in WB.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Karthik S wrote:
Peregrine wrote:Kartik S Ji :

Cheers Image
I meant whole of India, just the landmass, would include all that. Was talking about the landmass, what we lost, it includes some of our 'holy lands' as well.
OT for this thread but the landmass comes with the people.
Najunamar
BRFite

Post by Najunamar »

When will we see Jihadidi going completely mad? Or is she already there? With shouting at people for saying Jai Shri Ram, looks like she has already gone off the deep end!

Jai Shri Ram.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SriKumar wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
OT for this thread but the landmass comes with the people.
saar,

screw the land mass and screw those people. we are well rid of these entitled leeches. The entirety of their populations are a bunch of greedy blood sucking leeches who first fed on the brits, moved on later to the US, and gradually conned the ummah to fund and look after them because of the atmi taqat which everyone knows can never be used without their entire population being obliterated. good riddance to bad rubbish.

Why should the nationalist Indian taxpayer feed for free scum like these "breeding like rabbits" criminals. Is that not jizya, plain and simple.

Not all of the RSS's ideas are worth considering and this one particularly is not to be touched with the longest bargepole available. I am in agreement with many of their objectives but not dangerously foolish and fatal ones like this crackpot scheme.

akand Bharat will wipe us all out completely in a few short decades.

It is their centuries old gazwa e Hind wet dream come true.

these are the fourteen points that jinnah wanted for partition not to go through and of course, he was to be the PM of the country and if carefully read between the lines its jizya cloaked in fancy lawyer words.

The form of the future constitution should be federal, with the residuary powers vested in the provinces;

A uniform measure of autonomy shall be guaranteed to all provinces;

All legislatures in the country and other elected bodies shall be constituted on the definite principle of adequate and effective representation of minorities in every province without reducing the majority in any province to a minority or even equality;

In the Central Legislature, Muslim representation shall not be less than one third;

Representation of communal groups shall continue to be by means of separate electorate as at present: provided it shall be open to any community, at any time to abandon its separate electorate in favour of a joint electorate.

Any territorial distribution that might at any time be necessary shall not in any way affect the Muslim majority.

Full religious liberty, i.e. liberty of belief, worship and observance, propaganda, association and education, shall be guaranteed to all communities.

No bill or resolution or any part thereof shall be passed in any legislature or any other elected body if three fourths of the members of any community in that particular body oppose it as being injurious to the interests of that community or in the alternative, such other method is devised as may be found feasible and practicable to deal with such cases.

Sindh should be separated from the Bombay Presidency.

Reforms should be introduced in the North West Frontier Province and Balochistan on the same footing as in the other provinces.

Provision should be made in the constitution giving Muslims an adequate share, along with the other Indians, in all the services of the state and in local self-governing bodies having due regard to the requirements of efficiency.

The constitution should embody adequate safeguards for the protection of Muslim culture and for the protection and promotion of Muslim education, language, religion, personal laws and Muslim charitable institutions and for their due share in the grants-in-aid given by the state and by local self-governing bodies.

No cabinet, either central or provincial, should be formed without there being a proportion of at least one-third Muslim ministers.

No change shall be made in the constitution by the Central Legislature except with the concurrence of the States constituting of the Indian Federation.
and for your kind information, in their heart of hearts, this is exactly what 100% of the stay behind Indian "muslims" want even today
Last edited by chetak on 01 Jun 2019 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

These are things that would get picked up in Gujarat if NaMo doesn't bring changes.

Secular Indian police doesn't care about anything and enters in mandir. Would the Indian police have done the same with church and mosque?

https://youtu.be/IZAM5lWqGvs

Collector and local police was informed long ago so it wasn't at a moment's notice.
Is this lack of training?
Is this lack of respect for Hindus?

Small number of women protesting followed by govt bureaucracy template. Are we going to see this template be repeated?
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

chetak wrote: and for your kind information, in their heart of hearts, this is exactly what 100% of the stay behind Indian "muslims" want even today
Not sure what you thought I was saying. And before I continue, I request you to please dispense with the patronizing tone. I was referring to an earlier comment about PAk and Bangla. Any thoughts/plans for those landmasses will have to include people in the calculation. I was not suggesting any course of action, and I hope this is clear from the one single line I wrote in the post. I am pretty familiar with the entitlement and expectation that the elites and masses of Pakistan have of whoever they think 'owe' them something. Other than rent collection or grabbing other's resources via the kabila model, they have nothing. Pakistan has shown what a nation driven by 'Islamic ideals' (but no significant resources) ends up with.
Last edited by SriKumar on 01 Jun 2019 20:52, edited 1 time in total.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

There was a chart somewhere of how the Congress vote has remained constant at 10-11 crores since the 1980s while the total electorate has grown. If you lay your hands on it, please post.