Terroristan - May 1, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - May 1, 2019

Post by Kashi »

Bart S wrote:If this is some Chanakian move to maintain Stoic silence maybe there is some merit to it
I think it's more like they couldn't be arsed..the apathy is institutional.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

sudeepj wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
Stop this "steadfastly loyal to British in 1857 " propaganda. How about the people of Madras, Bengal and Bombay presidencies who helped british to defeat the kingdoms all over India? The last kingdom to submit was the Khalsa empire of Maharaja Ranjit Singh! The people of UP, Bihar, Bengal, Tamil Nadu first helped British to get established all over India!!!! BEFORE ANYONE ELSE!!! Then they declared so called "First war of independence" to put Bahadur shah Zafar back to throne as bullets were laced with Pig and Cow fat!! The so called 1857 war was the last war of the Mughals and they fooled people into "Brotherhood" to get the Mughal Khilafat back!

Sikhs were made martial by the 6th Guru Guru Hargobind ji!! (anyone can become Sikh)., Gurkhas have been martial from thousands of years! Punjabi inbred musalmaan were never ever martial and shall never ever be (We have Briites who are running around with brown pants scared of these Pakjabi jihadis).

History does not starts from 1947 or 1857!!! The same people who were trying to get Bahadur Shah zafar as king of India were responsible for the creation of Bakistan!!!
Its factual to say Sikhs were loyal to the English in 1857.. Your observation about people of Bengal/Madras presidency helping the British to conquer other Indians is also true. Its also true that as Sikhs gained in education and prosperity, they turned on the British with a ferocity that was not there in many other parts of the country. History must be understood and interpreted on a factual basis. I dont understand why factual observations are making you so angry?

Sikhs religion and culture does have a martial ethos, but this is true among many other communities of India as well. Its OK to have pride in ones own martial tradition. Its not OK to disparage someone else's tradition.
I am sorry if my post came across as if I am angry! I never get angry! just frustrated that we still have people forgetting before 1947 or 1857.
MeshaVishwas
BRFite

Post by MeshaVishwas »

Bart S wrote:Sorry, but there is nothing amusing in it or anything to gloat about. It was a pathetic move to start with (quite surprising and probably calls into question the new EAM's logic and thinking on such matters). It was an own goal all along (much like Sushma's planned meet at sidelines of the UN general assembly) and luckily backed out of at the last minute, but not before the Pakis went to town with their propaganda and the GOI embarrassed itself for an unnecessary and trivial benefit.
India asked for over flight permission is in my view a catch 22 for the Terrorists.
No permission would be bad optics (and has no bearing on the PMs presence in Bishek) and granting permission for optics, unilaterally, after the snub by MEA regarding proposed bilateral, will make Cocaine Khan look like a bigger loser especially with the domestic shytstorm.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/pm-n ... 190612.htm
PM not to fly over Pakistan while travelling for SCO
June 12, 2019 17:32 IST
India's decision on the prime minister's travel route to Bishkek appears surprising as it had only requested Pakistan to let Modi's aircraft fly over its airspace when he travels to Bishkek.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will not fly over Pakistan on his way to Bishkek on Thursday to attend a summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, the external affairs ministry said.
It said Modi's aircraft will fly over Oman, Iran and several Central Asian countries to reach the Kyrgyz capital.
"The government of India had explored two options for the route to be taken by the VVIP aircraft to Bishkek. A decision has now been taken that the VVIP aircraft will fly via Oman, Iran and Central Asian countries on the way to Bishkek," MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said on Wednesday.He was responding to media queries regarding the route to be taken by the prime minister while travelling to Bishkek.
On Monday, a Pakistani official said that Islamabad has accorded an "in principle" approval to India's request.
Gautam
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

MeshaVishwas wrote:
Bart S wrote:Sorry, but there is nothing amusing in it or anything to gloat about. It was a pathetic move to start with (quite surprising and probably calls into question the new EAM's logic and thinking on such matters). It was an own goal all along (much like Sushma's planned meet at sidelines of the UN general assembly) and luckily backed out of at the last minute, but not before the Pakis went to town with their propaganda and the GOI embarrassed itself for an unnecessary and trivial benefit.
India asked for over flight permission is in my view a catch 22 for the Terrorists.
No permission would be bad optics (and has no bearing on the PMs presence in Bishek) and granting permission for optics, unilaterally, after the snub by MEA regarding proposed bilateral, will make Cocaine Khan look like a bigger loser especially with the domestic shytstorm.
That doesn't make much sense as a reason. It is easy to explain away every mess by attributing some secret 'Chanakian' strategy to it. Why should we drag ourselves down to the Paki level gimmicks, we have better things to do. Besides, Pakis are desperately starved for Indian attention and go to any extent (including terrorism) to show that they are on the same table with us and are 'engaging' with us. Being totally ignored drives them insane to the point of attempting self-destructive actions. Why give them the attention that they desperately want, moreover for a totally unnecessary issue. The 'bad optics' part also does not fly as far as Pakis go as they are shameless liars and propagandists and have a gullible delusional populace who will believe anything. See (Dawn article on their website) how they are already spinning the Indian refusal to overfly by pointing out/claiming that Modi will still overfly Paki airspace using the existing commercial routes that were already allowed to Indian airlines.

My guess is that it is either some kind of vested lobby doing mischief, or sheer bureaucratic incompetence/lack of holistic thinking.
kumarn
BRFite

Post by kumarn »

Brain scans show members of militant Islamist group 'have a reduced capacity for rational thought'
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.rediff.com/news/report/pm-n ... 190612.htm
PM not to fly over Pakistan while travelling for SCO
June 12, 2019 17:32 IST
India's decision on the prime minister's travel route to Bishkek appears surprising as it had only requested Pakistan to let Modi's aircraft fly over its airspace when he travels to Bishkek.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will not fly over Pakistan on his way to Bishkek on Thursday to attend a summit of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation, the external affairs ministry said.
It said Modi's aircraft will fly over Oman, Iran and several Central Asian countries to reach the Kyrgyz capital.
"The government of India had explored two options for the route to be taken by the VVIP aircraft to Bishkek. A decision has now been taken that the VVIP aircraft will fly via Oman, Iran and Central Asian countries on the way to Bishkek," MEA spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said on Wednesday.He was responding to media queries regarding the route to be taken by the prime minister while travelling to Bishkek.
On Monday, a Pakistani official said that Islamabad has accorded an "in principle" approval to India's request.
Gautam
Look at it this way. Modi is the Alpha male in this entire discussion here. Modi asked for something. The Pakistanis handed to him on a platter. Modi then rejects it. Who owns whom bitch.

I was recently in the job market trying to get a job and in the process I often used to apply for jobs in startups and companies that I would never take it even if they offered a position. I started interviewing after a long time, so attending interviews in all these companies would help me better prepare, or so I thought. Anyways, some of these startups used to reject me and that used to upset me. But then, I kept thinking, even if they offered I would never take it. Why am I feeling so low. I realized, rejections are hard to take in.

Pakistan got rejected. Imagine how compromised they feel.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Apparently Jihadi Sethi's show has been taken off air and he is nowhere to be seen.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Anujan wrote:Apparently Jihadi Sethi's show has been taken off air and he is nowhere to be seen.
Anujan Ji :

Au Contraire Mon Ami!

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

He has run away to "Birtania" (say with Paki Accent) for the past 2 weeks. The show above is older.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Is there a larger game plan of Paki Army by putting everyone from ten Percenti, his sister, NS, his son to his brother and key party members behind bars and setting them up as a non-participant actor in politics. Altaf raja anyways is holed away in London. The noose also may be tightening for BBZ and Mariyam NS.
It does give Dim some respite and bragging points against corruption but that also takes away the lever of safety valve which is absolutely must for any violent society like Bakis. PTM protests may soon become a bigger problem.
Why would they remove all opposition letting Dim play the game alone despite knowing that he will mess up economy in 2-3 years time (I don't see how Paki economy can improve in short term when there is no lever left) and they wont have anyone to fall back upon except for X Corps.

PS: Unless there is a long drawn war in ME and KSA/USA etc. need the old whore once again against Iran. Then all bets are off.
Last edited by Vikas on 13 Jun 2019 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Nothing can be said for sure about Pakiland.

Apparently Im the dim insisted that Zardari and Nawaz should be thrown in jail and the khakhi bosses had to do it to placate them. Otherwise he threatened to leave. There are wheels within wheels. Apparently Chairman of national accountability bureau was not in favor of locking away Zardari and Imran, and he was honeypotted. The audio and video of the chairman trying some phone sex with some random motorma was leaked to a private channel and then the chairman came around to locking everyone away.

In any case, Im the Dim cant even appoint his own cabinet. His NSA is a Mushy crony, his finance minister served ten percenti. His foreign minister served Mushy and ten percenti, his railway minister was a Mushy crony, and Immy has no power to appoint any of them, the army does.

I think putting ten pecenti and badmash in jail is to prepare for the next year or two. Inflation is forecasted to touch 13% and dekhonomoney is going to shrink by 8% or so. Add to that tough austerity measures and more taxes, which means that people will be out on the streets. Better to lock up the opposition beforehand.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Flight path of PM's aircraft going to the SCO summit in Bishkek

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

I think pakistan is moving towards china like political model.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Manu wrote:He has run away to "Birtania" (say with Paki Accent) for the past 2 weeks. The show above is older.
Manu Ji :

Many thanks Indeed!

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

PTI govt spent Rs439b without parliament’s approval - Shahbaz Rana
ISLAMABAD: The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government has spent Rs439 billion without approval of parliament, which forced it to slash the development budget by Rs300 billion, besides approving Rs106-billion supplementary budget to meet the additional expenses.
Cheers Image
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I work in Kunudda a lot and take Uber a lot. Whenever it is a paki driver, they never fail to emphasize how we are all "brothers" and how we would be "great" if we united. :roll:
I think now that their sorry nation is in the toilet, they remember their Hindu brothers so that can mooch off of them.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

In the meanwhile, back at the ranch, guess what our geriatric commando is up to

la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

chetak wrote:In the meanwhile, back at the ranch, guess what our geriatric commando is up to
I don't think Bachchan Sr. did that. There was a news item that AB Sr. Twitter account was hacked.
Amitabh Bachchan becomes victim of cybercrime, Twitter account hacked
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

[/youtube]
Peregrine wrote:
Manu wrote:He has run away to "Birtania" (say with Paki Accent) for the past 2 weeks. The show above is older.
Manu Ji :

Many thanks Indeed!

Cheers Image
Hajam Sethi's show is back today. He is in Londonistan.

srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Article by Unfair. Washington to London: An inside account of how Pakistan’s deep state grooms ISI mouthpieces

Worth reading in full. Really lays into Bakistan. Hell hath no fury like Unfair scorned.
It is not a coincidence that most of the major think tanks in Washington DC are populated with persons who rarely criticise the deep state. The Stimson Center’s Michael Krepon happily pens articles promoting the false equivalence between India and Pakistan, even after India has been victimised by Pakistan-backed terrorist attacks. Toby Dalton and George Perkovich of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace wrote a similarly “both sides are the problem” article after Pakistani terrorists attacked Indian security forces in 2016, and precipitated Modi’s much-popularised and aggrandised “cross-border strike”. Michael Kugelman of the Wilson Center never misses the opportunity the defend or minimise the most outrageous crimes of the Pakistani state. And Marvin Weinbaum of the Middle East Institute not only happily bans Hussain Haqqani, Aparna Pande and me from his events, but also makes any number of claims that advance the interests of the deep state at these events and the events of others, which he attends. Notably, all of these scholars’ organisations enjoy public subsidies as they are all tax-exempt (501(c)(3) institutions.

Of course, the most heinous offender of defending Pakistani equities at the expense of America’s own ironically is the United States Institute of Peace (USIP), which is directly paid for by US taxpayers. USIP’s Moeed Yusuf endlessly does Pakistan’s bidding on our dime. He is joined by a long-time Pakistan-apologist from the George W. Bush administration, Steve Hadley. The USIP even had the temerity to decline a Freedom of Information Request from a DC-based Indian journalist who requested all communications from both of these persons with the Pakistan embassy arguing that such communications are part of the “inter-agency and intra-agency” processes.
Not only do these visa-hungry so-called scholars host deep-state friendly events, many have willingly followed the diktat from the Pakistan embassy to explicitly exclude critics of the Pakistan army. Officials at the American National Defense University have conceded to me and to other journalists that I—along with Husain Haqqani—am banned at the insistence of the Pakistan Embassy. When someone at the National War College did not heed this guidance, an enormous hungama ensued. The Pakistan embassy demarched the War College when it learned that I would be discussing Pakistan’s pernicious role in undermining US interests in Afghanistan. This is the American War College. American military and civilian personnel have been slaughtered by the proxies of Pakistan and yet it allows the Pakistan Embassy to dictate who it invites to speak at their functions.

This was not always the case with me. Despite my various criticism of the deep state, I was welcomed in Pakistan and regularly enjoyed access to officials in the government as well as officers in the military. While I was never a cheerleader for Pakistan, Pakistan valued me as an independent thinker who carries water for no one and is willing to say unpleasant things to everyone. This changed in 2011. One of the ISI spymasters—who ironically facilitated many of my previous meetings—explained that the ISI would now only patronise those who would do its bidding. In other words, only those who would dance to the deep state’s kazoo would be welcome, which I refused to do.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

^ More than anything else, it shows the depths to which overseas Pakistanis plunge in order to spin canards, half-truths and even disrupt inconvenient presentations. The ISI should be paying these guys handsomely.

The peaceniks, Leftists and anti-nationals in India always resort to this false equivalence between us and them undermining recent efforts to isolate the terrorist state. So, Krepon, Dalton et al are no surprise.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

In all the photos so far and in this video, Dim looks like a Zombie (lost and disinterested). Whatever he is smoking or sniffing is clearly not enough. The Paki army/ISI handlers need to make sure the dosage is increased.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 778339.cms
Asif Ali Zardari admitted to hospital after drop in sugar level, blood pressure: Media report
Some how I was expecting that.
Gautam
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Our mole reports that in mid-April the silver-haired doyenne rang up an erstwhile premier of our poor, benighted country, with whom she was acquainted. This was none other than Shortcut. She told him clearly that there would be no deal with A Sad Age in the driving seat. We hear Shortcut, who has always had a keen sense of where the real power lies, called The Boss and gave him the unequivocal message. The Boss then told The Great Khan to get on with it. Hence, A Sad Age’s hasty departure from the Ministry.
Silver haired = Christine Lagarde
Shortcut = Shaukat Aziz
A Sad Age = Assad Umar, the previous fin min
Boss = Bajwa
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Dollar hits 157! So an Indian rupee would be worth 3 paki rupees by the end of the year!
Link
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the P E S W Thread

Rupee takes historic plunge in inter-bank market - Salman Siddiqui

KARACHI: Pakistani currency weakened to a record low at Rs156 to the US dollar at a point of trade in the inter-bank market on Friday.

The currency has freshly lost Rs3.10 from yesterday’s close Rs152.90— a cumulative drop of Rs8.62 in the past six working days since June 3.

“[Apparently] the mounting import payment and foreign debt repayment pressures have led to the rupee’s plunge,” Next Capital Managing Director Muzammil Aslam said while talking to The Express Tribune.

A long list of import orders— which could not be processed by banks due to the Eid and weekly holidays from June 4 to 9— created higher demand for dollars in the inter-bank market, he said.

Secondly, Pakistan is scheduled to make most of the external debt repayment and interest payment by the end of June. “These two developments have created massive demand for dollars at a time when the country’s foreign currency reserves are depleting consistently,” he said.

The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) reported on Thursday “during the week ended June 3, 2019, the SBP’s reserves decreased by $55 million to $7,807.2 million due to payments on account of external debt servicing.”

The reserves stand insufficient to cover even two months of import payments. On an average, Pakistan has made import payments worth $4.5 billion a month over the past 10 months. Apart from the drop in the reserves, market talk suggests the PTI government will allow the rupee to depreciate to Rs160-165 to the greenback under the International Monetary Fund (IMF)’s condition for a bailout package of $6 billion.

High government officials have, however, denied this time and again and have stated no level has been agreed for rupee depreciation. However, the government will end state control of the rupee-dollar exchange rate and let market forces determine the rate.

Adviser to PM on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh said at the post-budget press conference on Wednesday that the IMF Executive Board would approve the loan in two to four weeks.

Taurus Securities analyst Mustafa Mustansir said that heavy tax-loaded budget has made market participants panic as the government has announced withdrawing zero-rated tax incentive from the five main export sectors including textile, leather, carpet, sports and surgical goods. Accordingly, the government has imposed 17 per cent general sales tax on the five zero-rated sectors. This may further deteriorate Pakistan’s exports, which have already remained sluggish for past several years due to lack of planning, he said.

The government has announced narrowing down current account deficit to $7 billion in next fiscal year compared to estimated $12 billion in the outgoing year.

“However, the government did not announce concrete measures in the budget as to how it would contain the deficit,” he said. “The situation has created panic-like situation in the inter-bank market and mounted pressure on the rupee,” he said.

Cheers Image
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

https://gandhara.rferl.org/a/pakistan-m ... 97829.html

apparently according to rauf klasra, 5 generals met 6 journalists in a 'high power' informal media meeting and leaked their intention to kill 5000 dissidents as per list formulated by ISI/ISPR.

A minister faisal vawda betrayed this conspiracy when during a hamid mir geo tv debate, he expressed desire to hang 5000 people in pakistan as cure to all it's ills.

Is Pakistan Mulling Mass Executions Of Dissidents?
June 13, 2019
After weeks of rumors of a possible large-scale crackdown against opposition politicians and dissidents being contemplated in the upper echelons of power, a senior government minister has publicly advocated hanging thousands of Pakistanis outside the existing laws and constitution of the country.

“If it was in our hands, hanging 5,000 people today would change the destiny of [Pakistan’s] 220 million people,” Faisal Vawda, Pakistan’s minister of water resources, told Geo TV on June 11. “Our next 20 generations have to wait to do this [purge] in accordance with the law.”

The comments generated debate and sharp reactions in Pakistan.

“The talk of hanging 5,000 people is fascism,” said lawmaker Khurram Dastgir Khan, senior leader of the opposition Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N).

“The recent statement by a federal minister that 'hanging 5,000 people' would 'solve Pakistan's problems' was highly irresponsible,” the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, the country’s leading rights watchdog, said in a message on Twitter. “It makes a mockery of the rule of law — something no democracy can afford to do.”

Rauf Klasra, a senior journalist and television host, confirmed that during a recent discreet meeting with several television hosts a “major figure in Pakistan” discussed possible plans for such a purge.

“It was discussed there that, if needed, 5,000 people will be killed,” he told the Aap News television channel. “Perhaps Faisal Vawda got wind of the discussions of that high-profile meeting.”

Alluding that the meeting was held with a senior government figure, Klasra hinted that Islamabad was taking a cue from recent crackdowns around the globe.

“It was said that they have already prepared the lists [of the 5,000 people supposed to be killed] and can act on it in an Egyptian or Chinese model.”

Pakistan’s opposition political parties, press, and activists campaigning for peace, rights, and accountability are already facing what appears to be a widening government crackdown
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Anujan wrote:
Our mole reports that in mid-April the silver-haired doyenne rang up an erstwhile premier of our poor, benighted country, with whom she was acquainted. This was none other than Shortcut. She told him clearly that there would be no deal with A Sad Age in the driving seat. We hear Shortcut, who has always had a keen sense of where the real power lies, called The Boss and gave him the unequivocal message. The Boss then told The Great Khan to get on with it. Hence, A Sad Age’s hasty departure from the Ministry.
Silver haired = Christine Lagarde
Shortcut = Shaukat Aziz
A Sad Age = Assad Umar, the previous fin min
Boss = Bajwa
Ha! Some of the statements issued by Sad Umar as FM:

"Deal with IMF only on Pakistan's terms and conditions"
"US should worry about its own debt obligations to China instead of commenting on Pakistan's"

RAPEs are truly deluded.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

SBajwa wrote:
sudeepj wrote:
Its factual to say Sikhs were loyal to the English in 1857.. Your observation about people of Bengal/Madras presidency helping the British to conquer other Indians is also true. Its also true that as Sikhs gained in education and prosperity, they turned on the British with a ferocity that was not there in many other parts of the country. History must be understood and interpreted on a factual basis. I dont understand why factual observations are making you so angry?

Sikhs religion and culture does have a martial ethos, but this is true among many other communities of India as well. Its OK to have pride in ones own martial tradition. Its not OK to disparage someone else's tradition.
I am sorry if my post came across as if I am angry! I never get angry! just frustrated that we still have people forgetting before 1947 or 1857.
There is no question of forgetting anything. Its all good, as long as people remember their histories and not set up arbitrary cutoff points. As far as I am concerned, every Indian boy or girl is capable of fighting jihadis and other assorted characters banding together to attack dharm and therefore, is martial.
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

Vips wrote:In all the photos so far and in this video, Dim looks like a Zombie (lost and disinterested). Whatever he is smoking or sniffing is clearly not enough. The Paki army/ISI handlers need to make sure the dosage is increased.
Make no mistake; he hides behind his popular/playboy image, but he is a snake. As an example, just check out YouTube for his commentary on Indo-Pak Matches 1996 onwards (or his comments on Indian Women in the 80s). He is a gutter Paki. Basically a Jawed Miandad but without the latter's grotesque, simian appearance.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Why is there no R-D about terrorist attack in Anantnag market? Am I in a time-warp? HAF in Yoo Ess is demanding a Resolution 408 to condom the same.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Khaled Ahmed can't resist taking a shot at Modi even while talking about Pakistan.

Cricket and religion have combined to impose disturbing piety in Pakistan

Ex-captain and Christian Yusuf Yohanna secured himself against trouble by converting to Islam during his career as a batsman. He benefitted from conversion but many Christian men who tried to follow his example were not similarly rewarded. Though, leg-spinner and Hindu test-player, Danish Kaneria, usefully cultivated the habit of saying inshallah and mashallah as part of his conversation in a state increasingly hostile to non-Muslims, something like what India is in the process of becoming.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Manu wrote: . . . He is a gutter Paki. . . .
Paki is enough; that adjective and many more such similar adjectives are immediately implied.
MeshaVishwas
BRFite

Post by MeshaVishwas »

Bad math - big blunders-Pervez Hoodbhoy
https://www.dawn.com/news/1488354/bad-math-big-blunders
This one is a total laugh riot. :lol:
Coffee spills guaranteed.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Pakistan minister accidentally shown with cat ears, whiskers on Facebook live streaming :mrgreen:

ISLAMABAD: In a comedy of errors, a person streaming live on Facebook a conference by a Pakistani minister accidentally activated the cat filter, according to a media report Saturday.
Photos of Khyber Pakhtukhwa's Minister of Information Shoukat Yousufzai and his fellow ministers with cat ears and whiskers quickly went viral on social media, Dawn news reported.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Cheers Image
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

KJo wrote:Khaled Ahmed can't resist taking a shot at Modi even while talking about Pakistan.

Cricket and religion have combined to impose disturbing piety in Pakistan

Ex-captain and Christian Yusuf Yohanna secured himself against trouble by converting to Islam during his career as a batsman. He benefitted from conversion but many Christian men who tried to follow his example were not similarly rewarded. Though, leg-spinner and Hindu test-player, Danish Kaneria, usefully cultivated the habit of saying inshallah and mashallah as part of his conversation in a state increasingly hostile to non-Muslims, something like what India is in the process of becoming.
He is right. The non-muslim doctors who were beaten up by a truck-load of muslims in WB can attest to that.