2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Karan M »

Prasad, Lilo, Hari Seldon since you were the posters with the most consistent complaints about the RTE issue/Temple issues, you are hereby nominated to give an answer in the format specified by Suraj below. In specific:

* which laws are in question ? Provide reference support from prsindia or elsewhere so others can read the law in the letter .
* what is the issue with the existing law - what part of wording ?
* what aren’t potential ways to reword or rewrite and fix it ?

Go ahead, take a shot and let us understand the issue better!

Supporters of current GOI policy also welcome to chip in.
Suraj wrote:
Karan M wrote:You are right regarding moves that can be taken. I dont understand why Govt is bumbling on RTE, or freeing temples. Some moves on core issues have to be taken. I am not a fan of only focusing on development myself, but given the scale of challenges faced by Modi led GOI have reluctantly agreed to/ understand some aspects of the path taken, given our current situation.
Does any entity actually have a draft proposal of edits to the RTE Act ? Or what constitutes changes to current laws (which laws ??) related to ‘freeing up temples ?’

I would challenge the folks waving white flags and moaning to demonstrate expertise in the subject matter by finding and reading about the legal and legislative background and explaining to us:
* which laws are in question ? Provide reference support from prsindia or elsewhere so others can read the law in the letter .
* what is the issue with the existing law - what part of wording ?
* what aren’t potential ways to reword or rewrite and fix it ?

Lots of people show great capability at being empty noisemakers . Some constantly ignore mod interventions and use unwelcome language as well .

There’s nothing that is forum gains from your endless moaning and but..but..ing on a repeat loop. Like I posted earlier, don’t get in the way of others. You’re a constant source of negative energy and quite likely are on several peoples’ ignore lists because they can’t stand your constant negativity.

That’s why I stated the challenge - how many of you writing angry complaining posts can demonstrate the ability to channelize your concerns into positive energy and become a forum domain expert of the legal and legislative background of the matter ?

I’m guessing No One, because as we have seen repeatedly as mods, when people who write passionately and emotionally are asked to focus their energy on becoming domain experts, they run off with tail between legs.

Most folks who take the above personally will also just argue ‘but we are offering constructive criticism’ . No you’re not . You’re just moaning , because you haven’t shown you even know the precise laws and legislative background involved and the underlying detail within them . Describing precise detail of the law, the problem with it, and potential changes, is constructive. Repeatedly saying ‘why doesn’t someone do something ??’ is not.

Like they say, opinions are like oiseules, everyone has one. Ones ability to repeatedly moan about something is not a high value skill unless you’re a professional rudali getting paid for it ...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote:To us Yindus, the fundamental principle is one of equality and a level playing field. Either RTE must go or it must be applicable to all schools. That is the crux of the matter.

Their thrust is not illogical given that any push to do away with RTE will be labeled as "anti-poor/obc/dalit/tribals". The GOI should not offer the opposition a lifeline at this stage of the game nor allow them a powerful issue to revive and join forces.

We must not be too quick to sit on judgement.
let the Hindus be allowed the same rights and priveliges to establish their own schools and let such schools be run effieciently by them.

that would make RTE applicable to everyone and the load must be shared equally with govt reimbursement for all.

we are back to the same strawman argument of "To us Yindus, the fundamental principle is one of equality". why.

simply do unto others as they do unto you. That is true equality and also true secularism.

anything else is merely dhimmitude, in one form or the other.

why walk around with the albatross around your neck when the others have necks too.
Yah .. "equality" and "level playing field" is strawman and dhimmitude. Nice! One learns new things everyday.

Let me amend my previous generic "We must not be too quick to sit on judgement" to specific "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing".
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Hari Seldon wrote:
Suraj wrote:That’s why I stated the challenge - how many of you writing angry complaining posts can demonstrate the ability to channelize your concerns into positive energy and become a forum domain expert of the legal and legislative background of the matter ?
OK. I'll bite.

For starters, our Hon hizzoners have flat out declared that 'Hindusism' is NOT a religion but instead, 'a way of life'.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... gJELL.html

BTW, pls don't insinuate that people who ask the above Qs - "white flag moaners and whiners" to quote some worthes here, as compared to those worthies of course are (gasp!) "anti-vikas"! That we 'core' voters are all Qtiyas and dumbasses because we raise the above Qs and want legal and governmental obstacles removed....

Only.
Don’t kid yourself . All you’ve done is post a news article and followed it up with 5 paragraphs of rona dhona and whining - and yes it WILL be called out because it is useless.

I think people who whine also have a purpose - if they are smart . Their role is to stoke up the temperature of the matter with the general public, and offer covering fire to those doing the hard work of analyzing the subject in detail, and supporting the one political entity capable of the change .

Instead, the dumbest aspect of those whining here is that:
A) they’re distracting and getting in the way of helping those trying to do real work by interfering
B) attack the center right political firmament itself

If you’re only going to whine, at least do it right - get on SM and keep pushing the message there, not here . Why the eff would you whine here - where you’re preaching to the choir ?

For those willing to work, at the very least your thrust should involve a search for the relevant case law, sections of the constitution involved and the summary judgment of the SC, including the names of the justices.

In effect your post has NO useful information that’s not already known. A bill like RTE was crafted with expertise by those looking to accomplish certain things. It can also be gutted of its unfair requirements the same way - but it takes one of more people capable of analyzing and more capable of feeding those into SM .

Instead we have dozens of people whose primary skill is the ability to run around with lungies in fire, verbally . It is a low value skill and the forum doesn’t gain anything from so many people who do that .

Thanks to A_Gupta for seriously trying . Much better than someone else claiming ‘it’s all on internet, google it’ . That’s the whole point - we want someone willing to do hard work on that, not flap around excitedly .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
chetak wrote:
let the Hindus be allowed the same rights and priveliges to establish their own schools and let such schools be run effieciently by them.

that would make RTE applicable to everyone and the load must be shared equally with govt reimbursement for all.

we are back to the same strawman argument of "To us Yindus, the fundamental principle is one of equality". why.

simply do unto others as they do unto you. That is true equality and also true secularism.

why walk around with the albatross around your neck when the others have necks too.
Yah .. "equality" and "level playing field" is strawman and dhimmitude. Nice! One learns new things everyday.

Let me amend my previous generic "We must not be too quick to sit on judgement" to specific "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing".
equality and level playing field are without any doubts strawman and dhimmitude, especially when only the one is expected to carry it and always yield to the other because of some imagined "Hindu" principle.

this is a democracy and no one owes anything to the other.

one entirely agrees with you when you say "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing". It best starts at home.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Deleted "go look elsewhere" post.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote: Yah .. "equality" and "level playing field" is strawman and dhimmitude. Nice! One learns new things everyday.

equality and level playing field are without any doubts strawman and dhimmitude, especially when only the one is expected to carry it and always yield to the other because of some imagined "Hindu" principle.

one entirely agrees with you when you say "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing". It best starts at home.
Backtracking ...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7724&start=240#p2362206
chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote:To us Yindus, the fundamental principle is one of equality and a level playing field. Either RTE must go or it must be applicable to all schools. That is the crux of the matter.

Their thrust is not illogical given that any push to do away with RTE will be labeled as "anti-poor/obc/dalit/tribals". The GOI should not offer the opposition a lifeline at this stage of the game nor allow them a powerful issue to revive and join forces.

We must not be too quick to sit on judgement.

To summarize the gist ...

[Me:] " ... equality and a level playing field. Either RTE must go or it must be applicable to all schools."
[You:] "let the Hindus be allowed the same rights and priveliges to establish their own schools and let such schools be run effieciently by them."

Does "equality and a level plating field" not include "same rights and priveliges"?

This is classic "equality and level playing field are without any doubts strawman and dhimmitude". Are you calling your points "strawman" and your attitude "dhimmitude"?

My advice to you still stand "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing".

BTW, what's up with this labeling at the drop of the hat? I mean why do we pull out words like "strawman" and "dhimmitude" so fast?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
chetak wrote:

Backtracking ...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7724&start=240#p2362206
chetak wrote: let the Hindus be allowed the same rights and priveliges to establish their own schools and let such schools be run effieciently by them.

To summarize the gist ...

[Me:] " ... equality and a level playing field. Either RTE must go or it must be applicable to all schools."
[You:] "let the Hindus be allowed the same rights and priveliges to establish their own schools and let such schools be run effieciently by them."

Does "equality and a level plating field" not include "same rights and priveliges"?

This is classic "equality and level playing field are without any doubts strawman and dhimmitude". Are you calling your points "strawman" and your attitude "dhimmitude"?

My advice to you still stand "One must read fully and carefully and think before writing".

BTW, what's up with this labeling at the drop of the hat? I mean why do we pull out words like "strawman" and "dhimmitude" so fast?
this is going nowhere fast.

lets agree to disagree.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

If moderators are agreeable, maybe we can start a thread like "Religious freedom and the law in India" and use it to gather relevant papers, articles, videos, podcasts, etc., and keep abreast of relevant current events, such as ongoing court cases, proposed legislation, etc. etc.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Karan,
No.

The issues with India's religious freedoms allowed for yindoos & evangelists being different is old. These stem right from constituent assembly debates. Atleast I won't spoonfeed anybody. Whoever cares can look it up.

Another anecdotal instance - TN HR&CE wants to takeover a multi-village committee run temple on charges of mishandling of funds - https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 865970.cms

HW for those who want ELI5 -- Read up on TN HR&CE act, its genesis, who asked for it, why, how it came about, how wretched its functions today are, how TN temples have suffered because of it, how AP passed its own version ofit, how AP temples have suffered because of it.

You cannot learn integration differentiation in 11th without learning algebra in 6th and functions in 9th standard. Nobody will spoonfeed it for you. https://hinducharter.org/ isn't that difficult to find.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

A_Gupta wrote:If moderators are agreeable, maybe we can start a thread like "Religious freedom and the law in India" and use it to gather relevant papers, articles, videos, podcasts, etc., and keep abreast of relevant current events, such as ongoing court cases, proposed legislation, etc. etc.
THIS thread was meant for that purpose, and is the reason why it's been named as such. It's been hijacked by people who just don't understand what their role is - they're busy whining in places where their breath is wasted, and they just get in the way of those doing real work.

Please do it here, other noise will be proactively deleted and dealt with.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Hindus are only victims is a bad argument. Most dhimmis don't get it. Most parents will not get it. It will soon be turned against BJP as it will be painted as anti-SC/ST/OBC. Even UC Hindus who can't afford will turn against BJP.

It has to be applied to all schools because minority schools are denying SC/ST/OBC/Poor folks their due is a good argument.

This entitlement of 2% CSR or 25% RTE quota is bad idea. I know several wives of MLA/IAS started NGOs and are getting 2% CSR funds. This has become an industry but repealing them will be used as a campaign tool against BJP.

We have to either use equality argument for RTE and Temples and force courts to favor the equality. It is unbelievable that our judges have held CSR or RTE as constitutional.

I try another route: BJP should bring in a law saying temples/devotees can use their funds to run schools/old age centers/dharmasalas etc and stop the funding Govt. budgets.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A_Gupta wrote:
chetak wrote:
don't reinvent the wheel and waste your time.

youtube has numerous videos about the charter of Hindu demands and the constitutional amendments required to specific articles to bring about this parity.

all videos are backed by sound legal and constitutional background as applied to what is being asked for.

the qualifications of the people speaking are beyond question and reproach.
Before declaring that "all knowledge is on youtube", like another Quran, at least read the thesis.

PS:
1. I'd remind you that Suraj's challenge is to develop a resident-on-BRF subject matter expert.
2. If the request to crowd-fund research offends you, don't fund it. There is a link to what the researchers want to look at and a look at the quality of their work. Nobody will/should join an effort without understanding those two things.
RTE is a single purpose subject and needs its own thread.
The discussion will get lost here.
KaranM may be you can start a thread on it.

Ok I started a thread here...
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7729
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Today is agreat day to celebrate in addion to what Singh posted...

1) Today marks the end of Telugu Justice Party with the 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPS joining BJP. Just three weeks ago TDP members were abusing BJP and claiming Democracy in Danger.
2) Today marks the end of the United South India project of Globalists via CBN and his coterie.

Remaining task is to end Tamil Justice Party.

Raise a toast for what was achieved in 2019 elections.

I hear CBN is in US nursing his hurt.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote:Today is agreat day to celebrate in addion to what Singh posted...

1) Today marks the end of Telugu Justice Party with the 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPS joining BJP. Just three weeks ago TDP members were abusing BJP and claiming Democracy in Danger.
2) Today marks the end of the United South India project of Globalists via CBN and his coterie.

Rasia toast for what was achieved in 2019 elections.

Srujana Chowdhary is #1 looter. He was involved in scamming several banks thru NPA loans between 2004-2010 period. Hope they don't leave him and collect all the money.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

syam wrote:KL voters who happens to be majority muslim and xian voters don't really vote for bjp in any state. Add another 20% beaf eaters. BJP will never win any election in this env.
Kerala demographics is known to every one. For BJP to win in Kerala, their usual strategy may not work. There were other "beef eaters" in North Eastern states of India, BJP could make a presence there - and allowed the "beef eaters" to remain that.
hanumudu wrote:The new parliament barely met. At least give them some time to bring a law. Yes, BJP promised a law and they should bring a law to protect Sabari Mala.
I am sure every one would be able to wait for some more time. I am extremely cynical person. The KL MP planned his move quite wisely. He got into his job, "first day, first show". The media in KL who is anti-BJP any way is now waiting at the side line. So it is also for the BJP to not be wishy-washy in this issue. For the central government (and BJP as a party), KL is not a game changer at all. Their core vote bank any way is not in KL. But the incompetent BJP KL leadership will have a more tougher life if the party does a U turn or is not very sure on how they plan to deal the Sabari Mala temple issue. I don't expect the commies to make any more nasty moves at the temple, not because of the love for Hinduism but due to the loss of vote share. Once they are assured that their core vote bank is back with them, they would start the next offensive.
Krita wrote:The BJP and RSS are surviving due to the Ezhavas and other OBCs. Even in Palakkad( my ancestral home) the festivals are surviving due to the Ezhavas.
The BJP leadership is poor in Kerala . Sreedharan Pillai is is a joker who isn't trusted by anyone.
It seems that Hindus in Kerala have already given up fearing social and economic consequences.
The Ezhavas are a proud community and it was also a sizeable number of their votes which moved from CPI(M) to BJP this time. This is also a community who have generally improved their life by shear hard work, and venturing into areas which the other Hindus did not bother about. This community perhaps might be the most "business oriented" community in KL, who can compete with X'ians and Muslims. The other communities generally have a lower risk taking capacity; especially considering they were all some kind of feudal land lords or the other. INC was generally a favourite camp of such "low risk takers", and BJP may be the next refuge.

You are right on Sreedharan Pillai. No body knows what this man's agenda truely is. He is no great crowd puller, and even in Sabari Mala temple issue he actually played it safe. It was Surendran (from a very far away district) who actually did most of the ground work. In KL there are lots of BJP "leaders" who have kind of found a place for themselves, and have figured out a kind of political activism which would keep their life going smoothly.

And one more aspect when it comes to KL. There are lots of NRKs who make a living, or have made their lives by working in non-Hindu majority countries like the Arab lands and off late Europe and the US. And in many Arab countries the Malayalis have not been very badly discriminated (especially based on religion). Saudi Arabia may be the only country where KL Hindus may have found some kind of problem, but rest of Arab land has been very accommodative to them. So many of KL Hindus may not be very harsh against non-Hindus. In my own acquaintances the most strong supporters of BJP & RSS have been Hindus who either are well settled in KL, or have also worked outside KL and in other parts of India (and have not taken a paisa from the Arabs or the EJs).
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Could these links be pinned?
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Sachin sir, let's agree to disagree. I already got warning for my previous post. Don't want to increase my karma count over it. :)
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 875471.cms
Setback for Chandrababu Naidu: 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs split, propose merger with BJP
The four MPs who signed the resolution for merger include YS Chowdary, TG Venkatesh, CM Ramesh and GM Rao. The MPs submitted a letter to Rajya Sabha chairman M Venkaiah Naidu for merging the TDP Legislature Party with the BJP.

<snip>

Later, addressing a press conference BJP's working president JP Nadda welcomed the TDP MPs into the party.
He said the BJP had accepted their proposal of merger.
This can't be about TDP or Naidu babu .. he has already been humiliated in the elections.
This can't be about numbers too ... BJP is very comfortably place than you very much.

So what is this about? :twisted:
The MPs have ongoing cases against them, it seems.
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

TDP is almost a

TOTALLY
DEVASTATED
PARTY now
https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 9097026560

:rotfl: :rotfl:
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Let us see if the 3 lok sabha MPs of TDP follow suit.

This is getting good....!
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

Grapevine is that 2/3 LS MPs are ready to go to BJP. If that happens we will see the end of a party in real time.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

The President of India addressed a joint session of Parliament. The speech covers many of the government's intentions.
https://presidentofindia.nic.in/speeches-detail.htm?683
12. My Government is committed to that very idea of nation-building, the foundation for which was laid in 2014. While fulfilling the basic needs of the countrymen, now the Government is moving forward towards realising their aspirations of building a Strong, Safe, Prosperous and All-inclusive India. This journey is inspired by the basic spirit of‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas aur Sabka Vishwas’.

This New India’s vision is motivated by the noble thoughts ofShri Narayana Guru Kerala’s great spiritual figure, social reformer and poet:

"Jaati-Bhedam Mat-Dwesham AdumIlladey Sarvrum

Sodar-tvain Vaadunn Matrukasthan Maanit”

That is, an ideal place is one where people live like brothers free from the discrimination of caste and religion.
13. Three weeks ago, on 30thMay, immediately after swearing-in the Government has started working towards building a New India. A New India:

- Where equal opportunities to progress are available to every person;

- Where life of every person becomes better and their self-esteem is enhanced;

- Where brotherhood and harmony bind the people with each other;

- Where the foundation built on our ideals and values becomes stronger; and

- Where the benefits of development reach every region and the last person standing in the queue.

This New India, will move forward towards that ideal state envisioned byGurudev Rabindra Nath Tagore, where the mind of the people is without fear and the head is held high with self-esteem. In Gurudev’s words:

"Chitto Jetha Bhay-Shunno, Uchcho Jetha Shir.”
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

15. A decision has been taken to increase the income support to farmers who are our Annadaata, by extending the coverage under‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi’, to every farmer in the country. To enable the farmer brothers and sisters who work day and night in their fields to lead a respectable life after attaining the age of 60 years, a‘Pension Scheme’ for them has also been approved.

16. Livestock is invaluable for farmers. They have to spend a lot of money for treatment of cattle-related diseases. To reduce this expenditure, my Government has also decided to start a special scheme with an allocation of Rs 13,000 crore.

17. For the first time, a Government has taken note of the economic security of small shopkeepers. In the very first meeting of the Cabinet, a separate‘Pension Scheme’ has been approved for small shopkeepers and retail traders. About 3 crore small shopkeepers in the country will benefit from this scheme.

18. We are all indebted to the soldiers who dedicate themselves to protect the countrymen by sacrificing every joy, every pleasure and every festive occasion. It is our duty to secure the future of children of those who guard the border, and ensure peace and security for everyone. Inspired by this sentiment, the amount of scholarship under the‘National Defence Fund’ has been increased for the children of our brave soldiers. For the first time, sons and daughters of the State police personnel have also been included in this scholarship.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

19. One of the biggest challenges of the 21st century is – the growing water crisis. Over time, the traditional and effective practices of water conservation in our country are disappearing. Houses have come up over ponds and lakes, and the vanishing water sources have accentuated the water crisis for the poor. In view of the growing impact of Climate Change and Global Warming, water crisis is likely to aggravate further. Today, the need of the hour is that the way the country has shown seriousness about ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan’, the same seriousness be shown in‘Water Conservation and Management’.

20. We must conserve water for our children and future generations. The creation of the new ‘Ministry of Jalshakti’ is a decisive step in this direction, which will have far-reaching benefits. Through this new Ministry, the systems related to water conservation and management will be made more effective.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

24. Large scale investments have been made to strengthen rural India. In order to enhance agriculture productivity, an investment of Rs. 25 lakh crore will be made in the coming years.

25. To double the income of farmers by 2022, several steps have been taken in the last 5 years. Be it the decision to increase the MSP, or approval for 100 percent FDI in food processing; be it completion of the irrigation projects pending for decades or extension of ‘Crop Insurance Scheme’; be it the‘Soil Health Card’ or 100% Neem coating of urea; my Government has taken many decisions, appreciating such numerous small and big needs of the farmers. The Government has made the agriculture policy both production-centric as well as income-centric.

26. An important link in these efforts is ‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi’. Through this, an amount of more than Rs. 12,000 crore has been disbursed to the farmers in just three months. An estimated expenditure of Rs. 90,000 crore is likely to be incurred annually on this scheme since every farmer has now been brought in its ambit.

27. With the provision of storage for farm produce, the economic security of the farmers is strengthened. Now the storage facility will be provided to the farmers near their village through the ‘Grameen Bhandaran Yojana’.

28. The benefit of cooperatives in the agriculture sector is being availed by the farmers in the dairy business. In other areas of agriculture also, the target is to create 10,000 new ‘Farmer Producer Organisations’ to benefit the farmers.

29. Today, India is second in the world in fish production. Our country has the potential to attain the first place. There is immense potential for increasing the income of farmers through marine fish industry and inland fisheries. That is why the Government is committed to ‘Neeli Kranti’ which means‘Blue Revolution’. A separate Department has been constituted for integrated development of fisheries. Similarly, a special fund has been created to develop infrastructure related to fishing industry.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

vijayk wrote:
ramana wrote:Today is agreat day to celebrate in addion to what Singh posted...

Rasia toast for what was achieved in 2019 elections.

Srujana Chowdhary is #1 looter. He was involved in scamming several banks thru NPA loans between 2004-2010 period. Hope they don't leave him and collect all the money.
ED is investigating him for bank fraud of 5700 cr and he has 120 benami companies. Hope BJP will use him and throw him away.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

31. Comprehensive work is underway for the development of 112‘Aspirational Districts’ in the country. 1 lakh 15 thousand most backward villages of the country are in these districts. With the development of education and healthcare facilities and infrastructure in these villages, there will be a positive impact on the lives of crores of poor families.
34. The objective is to set up about 1.5 lakh ‘Health and Wellness Centres’ in all rural areas by 2022. So far, about 18,000 such Centres have already been operationalised.
Work is in progress to provide‘Learning to Earning’ facilities to the youth residing in the forest areas. In tribal dominated areas,‘Eklavya Model Residential Schools’ are being set up for children.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

89. Illegal infiltrators pose a major threat to our internal security. This is leading to social imbalance in many parts of the country, as well as putting a huge pressure on limited livelihood opportunities. My Government has decided to implement the process of ‘National Register of Citizens’ on priority basis in areas affected by infiltration. Security along the border will be further strengthened to prevent infiltration.

90. While on the one hand, Government is working to identify the infiltrators, on the other, it is also fully committed to protecting the victims of persecution due to their faith. In this regard, efforts will be made to amend the Citizenship Act while protecting the linguistic, cultural and social identities.
There's a lot of stuff. Go read the speech :)
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU was busy on his phone while President is giving speech.

Looks like Vadra's BIL Tehseen has been attacking Pappu indirectly. Vadra has been winning INC turf war to unseat PAPPU. Pappu trying to prevent Pappini take over.
https://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/colum ... is-2762065
Madhusudan Mistry and Mohan Prakash: The two other Left Socialists in the Congress, both outsiders with no mass base, have been given a lot of importance from Rahul Gandhi’s office. These two featherlight gems have not just hurt brand Congress, but have damaged the foundation of the party whenever an assignment has been given to them.

Many believe the Left socialists in the party are a major cause of the Congress debacle in 2014 and this has hurt brand Gandhi, as they are considered to be closest to Rahul Gandhi.
If Left-leaning Socialism was one major cause for the defeat of the Congress, the electronic media was the other reason for the brand being sullied. People in charge of the media department continue to be protected and promoted by the office of Rahul Gandhi.

PallaviGosh (servant maid of Pappini) attacking PAPPU NOW.
https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/11 ... 1018961920

Ahmed Patel RS election hearing is going on and has been set for hearing
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 763724.cms
Skanda
BRFite

Post by Skanda »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1141682121225850885
ANI - TDP MPs of Rajya Sabha- YS Chowdary, CM Ramesh, TG Venkatesh and GM Rao, today passed a resolution to merge Legislature Party of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) with BJP.
So TDP, no longer exists right at this moment.
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

What happens to the remaining 2 RS MPs of TDP?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ram Madhav tweeted they are yet to make up their mind.

https://twitter.com/rammadhavbjp/status ... 27815?s=19
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Peregrine »

Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting, says party will choose successor – TNN
NEW DELHI: Strongly indicating that he does not intend to review his decision to step down as Congress president after the party's Lok Sabha debacle, Rahul Gandhi on Thursday said the party would decide on his successor and he would keep himself aloof from the process.
Asked by the media in the Parliament complex about his possible successor, Rahul crucially did not parry the question but answered that he was not the person to decide on the issue and that it was a task for the party. After weeks of anonymous claims, this was the first confirmation of his intent to quit as the AICC chief ever since he announced the decision at a closed-door meeting of the Congress Working Committee(CWC) on May 25. While the apex body turned down the resignation, Congress insiders said that Rahul is insistent on leaving the top job and had rebuffed all attempts to persuade him to stay on.
Even before Rahul publicly declared his intent, there were indications that Congress was considering naming a working president or interim president at the head of a "collegium" of leaders. Names of veterans like Mallikarjun Kharge, Sushilkumar Shinde, Ashok Gehlot, Mukul Wasnik and Prithviraj Chavan have done the rounds as likely candidates. Rahul's insistence that no one from the Gandhi family should hold the post effectively rules out sister Priyanka. It could be a Trojan Horse - in this case Sonia Miano!
Cheers Image
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

On this sanjeev bhatt ... how many such scoundrels became part of Italian mafia gang. Now I know $onia was so mad at IB agents who encountered Ishrat Jahan. All her plans to eliminate Modiji went awry. God! They came so close. There was another IPS guy (srivatsav??) who was involved in Gujarat but he also worked with see eye yay to go after ISRO head to stop cryogenic engines. Wonder if he will receive the justice like sanjeev bhatt.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Setback for Chandrababu Naidu: 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs split, propose merger with BJP
The four MPs who signed the resolution for merger include YS Chowdary, TG Venkatesh, CM Ramesh and GM Rao. The MPs submitted a letter to Rajya Sabha chairman M Venkaiah Naidu for merging the TDP Legislature Party with the BJP.

<snip>

Later, addressing a press conference BJP's working president JP Nadda welcomed the TDP MPs into the party.
He said the BJP had accepted their proposal of merger.
This can't be about TDP or Naidu babu .. he has already been humiliated in the elections.
This can't be about numbers too ... BJP is very comfortably place than you very much.

Contractual arrangement. With handful more in the pipeline, RS majority will be reached very soon instead of late 2020 and all pending and new bills will be passed. Talak bill and Congress RTE will be toast, toast, toast (triple toast). 370 will be gone.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:On this sanjeev bhatt ... how many such scoundrels became part of Italian mafia gang. Now I know $onia was so mad at IB agents who encountered Ishrat Jahan. All her plans to eliminate Modiji went awry. God! They came so close. There was another IPS guy (srivatsav??) who was involved in Gujarat but he also worked with see eye yay to go after ISRO head to stop cryogenic engines. Wonder if he will receive the justice like sanjeev bhatt.

R.B. Sreekumar, a former Gujarat State Director-General of Police.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Must be shivering
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

KLNMurthy wrote:

The MPs have ongoing cases against them, it seems.
Amit Shah does not suffer from Prithivirajitis and is not going to let an injured snake like CBN recover from his loss.. this is the right opportunity to demolish TDP for good, which he has rightly assessed to be a superfluous political entity like AGP of Assam. There is budding religious polarization that could be worked out if the Protestant Jagan gives in to his Abrahamic instincts and TDP, given it has sold out to a handful of corrupt business men, lacks the vision & tenacity needed to protect Dharmic folks as well as regional interests of Andhrites anyway.

Its clear that Shah is going all out to take-over TDP and that means finishing off CBN completely.. to finish off CBN, he needs the most trusted right hand of CBN - CM Ramesh, who is CBN's CFO and purported Benami of thousands of crores. He is one of the key defectors here. If CM Ramesh complies and does his job dutifully, CBN is in his grip and likely looking forward to serious jail time. I wish TDP legislative party also dissolves in Andhra for good and merges into BJP.

But its also not very appealing to optics to have folks like YS Chowdary join BJP, it just doesn't seem right.. he is a small time Nirav Modi after all.

Added later: also agree with ShyamSP.
Last edited by OmkarC on 21 Jun 2019 10:30, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:
89. Illegal infiltrators pose a major threat to our internal security. This is leading to social imbalance in many parts of the country, as well as putting a huge pressure on limited livelihood opportunities. My Government has decided to implement the process of ‘National Register of Citizens’ on priority basis in areas affected by infiltration. Security along the border will be further strengthened to prevent infiltration.

90. While on the one hand, Government is working to identify the infiltrators, on the other, it is also fully committed to protecting the victims of persecution due to their faith. In this regard, efforts will be made to amend the Citizenship Act while protecting the linguistic, cultural and social identities.
There's a lot of stuff. Go read the speech :)
Looks like he has singled out Kerala and WB.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

One more domino almost on edge now:
Mid-term polls in Karnataka imminent, says Deve Gowda
"I am not sure how long the coalition government would last. Going by the developments in the past two months, mid-term polls seem imminent. People can understand everything... Let me see how things pan out," he told a Kannada news channel. Gowda ha...