J&K News and Discussion - 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K News and Discussion - 2016

Post by Aditya_V »

Anujan wrote:Audacious move, hopefully it works out.

I am dhoti shivering for two reasons

1. UT with Legislative assembly means that nobody has any power. Usually the chance that you can someday get power is what makes people behave. What happens to Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba? Will they go gently into the good night? Or start cutting deals with Bakistan and hurrirats? If people reject moderates (yes they are moderates, at least they are not totting a AK), who will their leaders be?

2. This gives Bakistan no reason to behave. Not that they were behaving in the past, but remember that Gen Bandicoot's ceasefire is what enabled us to fence the border. They send in jiahadis, we go door to door, some young kid starts pelting stones, rinse and repeat.

I hope better sense prevails for at least two years and in those two years I hope that the administration is efficient, roots out all the fat corrupt rats, there is direct delivery of services and development to the people and they see real improvement in their lives and reject the gun.
Gen Bandicoot came to ceasefire after Operation Parakram and Kargil from May 99 to middle of 2002, he had run out options, PAF, PN were in no position to fight, it picked up again only after the new block 50/52 F-16's, upgrade of and purchase of older F-16's came with 500 Amraams, LGB's and GBU's by 2010. Annouced by Bush Admin in 2005, for its own reasons UPA-1 did not protest this aid beign given to Pakis.
Items like Denel/ Soltam 155mm upgrades, Anti material rifles were playing Havoc with the PA.

It depends on the PA and PAF and their assessment of IA and IAF. If they think there is too much pain for them they will keep quiet, if they think they have a chance to well, they will go for it.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Abdul Basit, the despicable moron who used to gleefully invite the hurrirats for "consultation" in the high commission and treat them on par with GOI officials is throwing towels
Yes the way the four-point formula was presented by Musharaf was a disaster and severely damaged the cause of Kashmir. No doubt about that and I have been saying so openly.
I have now idea if this 370 gambit will work. But boy am I having a good time reading his towels. I think we should restart the towel throwing thread so that the n00bs here get a taste of how glorious this board used to be.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

g.sarkar wrote:Basit mentioned that he met senior BJP member Ram Madhav in 2014 and had a good 1-1.5 hours chat with him to understand BJP’s stand on Kashmir. According to Basit, Madhav made himself amply clear that the BJP will move towards abrogating Articles 370 and 35A and that Pakistan should not be wasting its time on Kashmir. Basit further added saying that Madhav issued a threat to Pakistan saying it should be more concerned about Pakistan occupied Kashmir as his government might even move to stake its claim over the disputed territory under Pakistan’s control.
So Ba(t)s(h)it kept quite for all these years about the plan that he had known since 2014? That will go down well with Baki awam who have been slamming their hukmaraan and fauj for failing to anticipate our actions.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Anujan wrote:Abdul Basit, the despicable moron who used to gleefully invite the hurrirats for "consultation" in the high commission and treat them on par with GOI officials is throwing towels
Yes the way the four-point formula was presented by Musharaf was a disaster and severely damaged the cause of Kashmir. No doubt about that and I have been saying so openly.
I have now idea if this 370 gambit will work. But boy am I having a good time reading his towels. I think we should restart the towel throwing thread so that the n00bs here get a taste of how glorious this board used to be.
To solve Kashmir one potent option is to change demography. 370 was put as barrier to prevent exactly this. It is a slow process so one can't expect result iin 3-4 years. But as the ball start rolling we can achieve it in next 30-40 years.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Karthik S wrote:Guys any idea how we can get aksai chin back?
Not anytime soon. Modi is not superhuman.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

EswarPrakash wrote:
darshan wrote:Not sure if this desh drohi guy has been removed from all places or not. Hopefully needful would happen soon.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Ram_Guha
It's meltdown. Ignore them and move on
Don't ignore!
1. Make note of the names. (No need to call them names)
2. Spread their words. (Folks will recognize them for what they are)
3. Enjoy their meltdown.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Never has any entity in India moved from being a full state to UT. This is unprecedented.
Forget every thing else, How would it change dynamics within the state now.
With security forces reporting to Mota bhai directly and Lt Governor being the real admin of the state, I think we will see Current Gov being replaced by some hardcore admin guy (No more those spy chiefs as Gov, most of them were known for getting tipsy every night).
I wish Sh. Jagmohan was around to run the admin in JK.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

khan wrote:
Atmavik wrote:

https://twitter.com/nailainayat/status/ ... 3684616194

pakis are in melt down mode.
There were some murmurings about the National Assembly debate schedule not having Article 370 on the agenda :rotfl: guess this is their solution.

They are so impotent it’s pathetic. I really wish they did something stupid & faced consequences, like losing some of pok.
The National Assembly sitting was cancelled because Dimran did not want to face the opposition onslaught in the assembly. They still don't know what hit them after their so called victory in the JooYes with Frump.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

sanjaykumar wrote:
jash_p wrote:While watching paki talk show different people rant their anger

1) On capital talk their POK occupied Kashmir Prime minister told which means that Imran should blackmail Trump and EU that give us Kashmir or your 15,000 troops may sahidised in Afghanistan
2) Amir Mir told that Modi have slapped Trump openly and Trump should take revenge of it.
3) Maria Sultana said Paki should forget diplomacy and just declare war and send air force to bomb Indian forward base.
4) Hassan Nisar said Paki should use Nuclear bomb and finish the matter we will get destroyed but we have other 56 Muslim nations while India is only one Hindu nation and they will also get destroyed.
Mohammedan geniuses, all of them.
Yup .. we can all count on their inherent genius for some lighter moments. I do sometimes carve that.

BTW, while I haven't watched Hassan Nisar for a while now his old self was mostly trolling the bakis themselves.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

UlanBatori wrote:
Vikas wrote:Putting my political pandit hat on:
With elections around the corner, just abrogating 370/35A would hand over a massive issue to Kashmir based politicians
Neatly deflected by taking away statehood. Elections are not around the corner any more, they are on distant horizon and conditional on biss and normalcy prevailing.
Kicking the political leadership out of their power was essential.
MAD is way more smarter than me, I grudgingly accept that. Who would have thunk that they will bring D/L method when everyone was expecting super over. Now besides whining and bawling, no one knows how to react to the situation. This includes Pakis, Amreeki and Kashmiri Moslems. What would anti-Bharat stake holders do :
1. Issue advisory - check
2. Pelt stones - Check
3. Terror attack - Balakot (Sorry!)
4. Complain to Unkil - Check
5. Trust DT to intervene - Hahahaa
6. Goto Security Council - ?
7. Goto ICJ - ?
8. Withdraw from IWT - Hell Yeah !!
9. Learn to accept new realities and go back to raising Taxes and killing NS/AAZ - On it saar

What will KM leadership do ? Fight next elections by signing allegiance to constitution of Bharat or boycott and lose relevance.

Next step in this ladder of escalation is withdrawl from IWT as soon as Pakis even fart with terror in Kashmir. I think Pakis understand that next time it wont be Balakot redeux but something to do with IWT.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Easy. First get the entire Cheen and then trifurcate it into Tibet, Akshai Chin and Cheen.

Sorry to be flippant. Our first goal should be to put Bakistan into defensive and first get Neelum valley, followed by Gilgit Baltistan and then get the Shaksgam valley.

Goal is not to just get areas north of India just for the sake of getting it. Goal should be get back areas that are strategic to India's security and geo-politic interest.

---

The very existence of Article 370 was perfidious and a fraud on other states who joined the Union of India and accepted its constitution.

Here is simple antecedence to how Article 370 ended up as a special status for Cashmere.

As a condition to join India, several states/territories like Saurashtra, Mysore and Travancore asked for a special and temporary provision to resolve their own individual state constitution (dejure or defacto) with the larger constitution of India. And in 1947, India did not have a constitution.

And those states gave some recommendations and they were incorporated back into Indian constitution and the states accepted the Indian constitution. The special and temporary provision was hence withdrawn.

In 1954, Cashmere wanted to resolve its state constitution with that of Indian constitution and Article 370 was created under the special and temporary provision clause. The idea was that the constituent assembly will come back with recommendations that will lead to reconcilation and adaption of Indian constitution. Section 35A was added as a backdoor on top of 370. Article 370 basically perpetuated the state constitution of Cashmere.

Now in 1957 the Cashmere state constituent assembly dissolved itself. Thus India ended up with a provision that allowed Cashmere's constitution perpetuated via Article 370 which was supposedly temporary but now defacto became permanent.

This was Banditji's perfidy

Now by abrogating Article 370, a historical wrong is being corrected. And it is India's internal matter.

Pseudo-libs and Feminazis fighting for Cashmere state constitution are intellectual morons. Which constitution takes away the rights of its female citizens? Which state allows a perpetual one-way right for its citizens but enjoins no duty? Which constitution validates genocide of its minority?

Anybody supporting article 370 for Cashmere is a brutal rapist and a murderer.

At this stage the cry babies seem to be former UK and Bakistan and our internal giovanis only. In one stroke all the shenanigans post independence to break India using Cashmere has come to naught.

There is no bilateral issue between Bakistan and India to talk about other than the former sending islamic jihadis and returning POK to Jammu & Kashmir.

That is a larger takeaway.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

Only by force we can get it back.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Congress in full to suicide mission in lok sabha. TTT and now this.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
They have decided they can't fight the BJP anymore so have become an "liberandu" NGO. Theek hai.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

https://youtu.be/xRVei1GszXA

Very good explanation of legal aspects.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And the role model of our dear friends the Russians, uniquely adapted to desh, must not be overlooked. Just to make sure that Kashmiris welcome this liberation in peace and security and happiness, NaMo sent 10,000 additional Special Couriers each bearing a gift of Nimbu Pani From the President to the Casho-More-is, courtesy of Amit Shah Courier Delivery.

TOIlet:
"Peace and Naarmal-sea onlee in Jammu-Kashmir" say government sources.
:rotfl: Classic GeeEssEllVee Mishun Control onlee.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

1) u will always find some useful idiots. even though CM is kind of impotent in a UT but all want to be one. See Delhi.. they will have to gently go into night or adapt to new reality. what deal can they cut if they not in power. Hurri rats have cut deals with pakis but what has it achieved for them? nothing. 2) as though Bakistan behaves now? If they behave badly we can too...now its open season. lets see who has more stamina. i think the equation has been set...there will be violence on the LOC . but all things take time to settle down.

we are fearing consequence of actions... but quite satisfied with consequences of inaction !!!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

In Lok Sabha ...

Amit Saha just upped the stakes for the porkis .... "Will give life to take POK back"

Alarm bells MUST be ringing in Pindi.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

pankajs wrote:In Lok Sabha ...

Amit Saha just upped the stakes for the porkis .... "Will give life to take POK back"

That was Epic; respect for him has grown multifold
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

nits wrote:

That was Epic; respect for him has grown multifold
I think that statement is quite significant, Pakis are going to face galewinds of destruction like they have never seen before, i guess they have kind of used to status quo. I wonder what the official American response is, looks like the Modi juggernaut has read the Trumper correctly.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Just watched Ram Madhav with Rahul Kanwar on Indian Today TV.

Do watch if it is put out on YT.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Most likely the Indian Army is going to push the entire border into Pakistan and take over the entire POK at the time of their choosing, did anyone even dream of this as a possibility even a year back ? !!
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Left organisations take out protest march on Kashmir issue
The DYFI a CPI(M) outfit decided to take a protest march to guess where; a Post office at Thenjipalam, Malappuram Dt :lol:. This move actually caught the post master by surprise. He really did not know what was the reason for the communist revolutionaries to come in large numbers to his PO. Was it that their staff misplaced a postal article worth Rs. 370/-? Or was there any Form 35A which they were to have maintained?
Anujan wrote: Will they go gently into the good night? Or start cutting deals with Bakistan and hurrirats? If people reject moderates (yes they are moderates, at least they are not totting a AK), who will their leaders be?
With the changed circumstances cutting deals with Bakis or Hurrirats may not yeild good results. The L&O machinery (which would even include the local intelligence agencies) are under the central government. The hurrirats etc. are now in a bad situation with their hawala money channels all getting jammed. I feel the chances of the "elected representatives" in J&K and the Hurrirats indulging in more traitours acts is now even less.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

disha wrote: And those states gave some recommendations and they were incorporated back into Indian constitution and the states accepted the Indian constitution. The special and temporary provision was hence withdrawn.

In 1954, Cashmere wanted to resolve its state constitution with that of Indian constitution and Article 370 was created under the special and temporary provision clause. The idea was that the constituent assembly will come back with recommendations that will lead to reconcilation and adaption of Indian constitution. Section 35A was added as a backdoor on top of 370. Article 370 basically perpetuated the state constitution of Cashmere.

Now in 1957 the Cashmere state constituent assembly dissolved itself. Thus India ended up with a provision that allowed Cashmere's constitution perpetuated via Article 370 which was supposedly temporary but now defacto became permanent.

This was Banditji's perfidy
I wonder what kind of features were adopted to prevent this loophole. Does anyone know if there was a time limit after which special status returns back to UT status if no response back like one would in a state machine to prevent hang up? Or something similar to prevent hang ups like let me just destroy the constitutional assembly so I don't have to close the cycle.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Sachin wrote:Left organisations take out protest march on Kashmir issue
The DYFI a CPI(M) outfit decided to take a protest march to guess where; a Post office at Thenjipalam, Malappuram Dt :lol:. This move actually caught the post master by surprise. He really did not know what was the reason for the communist revolutionaries to come in large numbers to his PO. Was it that their staff misplaced a postal article worth Rs. 370/-? Or was there any Form 35A which they were to have maintained?
Send strongly worded telegram to Modi/Shah.
I hope Modi/Shah don't shiver and reverse the decision after reading the telegram.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Sachin wrote: The DYFI a CPI(M) outfit decided to take a protest march to guess where; a Post office at Thenjipalam, Malappuram Dt :lol:. This move actually caught the post master by surprise. He really did not know what was the reason for the communist revolutionaries to come in large numbers to his PO. Was it that their staff misplaced a postal article worth Rs. 370/-? Or was there any Form 35A which they were to have maintained?
:lol: really funny.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

guys are we asking UNMOGIP to f off from kashmir, now J&K is UT of india. no one asked the home minister this question !! status of UNMOGIP
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Unbelievable, congress just openly said J&K is an international issue! Can't decide unilaterally!!!! These @!@#@@ must be taking same thing privately it finally came out in open. No wonder all these 'must talk to pakistan', 'can't revoke 370' etc. are product of this thinking.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Who are the 3 families that BJP keeps talking about ruling Kashmir. I get that 2 of them are Abdullahs and Mufti but who is the 3rd one ? Are they alluding to Gandhis ?
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

Vikas wrote:Who are the 3 families that BJP keeps talking about ruling Kashmir. I get that 2 of them are Abdullahs and Mufti but who is the 3rd one ? Are they alluding to Gandhis ?
Remember the King. Royal family still has stake, especially in Dogra area.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Vikas wrote:Who are the 3 families that BJP keeps talking about ruling Kashmir. I get that 2 of them are Abdullahs and Mufti but who is the 3rd one ? Are they alluding to Gandhis ?
Ghulam Nabi Azad?
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

manjgu wrote:guys are we asking UNMOGIP to f off from kashmir, now J&K is UT of india. no one asked the home minister this question !! status of UNMOGIP
Sir, we have already asked UNMOGIP to eff off, after the 1972 Simla agreement. India has been very clear on this. UNMOGIP has no say or role in JnK, it is a bilateral topic. We even bounced their mushes off Bharat

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-indi ... DH20140708
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

salaam wrote:
Remember the King. Royal family still has stake, especially in Dogra area.
Remnants of Karan Singh & co who forgave his title of Yuvraj to the Sadr-e-riyasat Shk Abdullah.

Also, stop what you're doing and watch this MP from Ladakh tear into Congress + NC + PDP.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

manjgu wrote:guys are we asking UNMOGIP to f off from kashmir, now J&K is UT of india. no one asked the home minister this question !! status of UNMOGIP
What hurry onlee? Everything so far is COMPLETELY consistent with UN Resolutions 666, $3Bill, 0IQ, 000, etc. India taking over POK is also completely consistent with it: per the lesorutions,
1) India is to take over all of J&K, northern areas etc back to 1947 borders,
2) Establish rule of law and order
3) Kick out all invaders/looters/goat-buggers (which would essentially clear out both POK and KV)
4) THEN, and THEN ONLEE, consider setting up elections.

UNMOGIP can watch this very carefully and learn.

BTW, with one sentence, AmitShahji has completely changed the conversation about "Kashmir". Yes, there is a Kashmir Problem, it is the continued occupation looting and raping of POK/Northern Areas/ Aksai Chin/ Ceded Areas.

It is up to Indians to recognize this basic fact.

The other parts of Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh etc have always been India. At least as much as Malappuramstan has.

Maybe time to close this thread and start a new one on Liberation of Pakistan-China-Occupied/Ceded Areas.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

News18:
Amit Shah said, “I’m saying it for the 4th time, and I've the patience to say it for the 10th time, Farooq Abdullah has neither been detained nor arrested. If he isn't well, doctors will take him to hospital. House shouldn't worry. If he wasn't well, he would not have come out.”
Poor fellow! Waiting for polis to arrive for House Arrest b4 terrorists arrive: now in hiding.
'They Want to Murder Us, My Son is in Jail' | Farooq Abdullah also said, “As soon as the gate will open and our people will be out, we will fight, we'll go to the court. We're not gun-runners, grenade-throwers, stone-throwers, we believe in peaceful resolutions. They want to murder us. My son, Omar Abdullah is in jail.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Maharaja's family was hardly ever in play post 1947. They gained nothing and they are not a Kashmiri Family.

Ghulam Nabi hardly belongs to J&K, not even local dog knows him in the state nor he has any family to be promoted in the state. He is nobody.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Ranil Wikremasinghe, Sri Lankan PM:
Ranil Wickremesinghe, Prime Minister of Sri Lanka said, “I understand Ladakh will finally become a Union Territory. With over 70% Buddhist it will be the first Indian state with a Buddhist majority. The creation of Ladakh and the consequential restructuring are India's internal matters. I have visited Ladakh and it is worth a visit.”
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Need to reverse demography change in Ladakh
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pak Parliament Adjourned for 20 Mins | The joint session of upper and lower houses was summoned by President Arif Alvi yesterday to decide Pakistan's future course of action in the wake of India's decision to strip Kashmir of its special status under Article 370. But the session, that began today, was soon disrupted by protest from opposition lawmakers who pointed out that the day's agenda did not specifically mention Article 370 of the Indian constitution, Dawn reported.
Aug 6, 2019
1:02 pm (IST)

Ruckus in Pak Parliament After Imran Khan Skips Joint Session | Ruckus ensues in Parliament of Pakistan as the Opposition objects to Prime Minister Imran Khan's absence from the joint session to hold a discussion on Kashmir. Session proceedings stopped even before starting as the Speaker left for his chamber.
UBCN clarifies as usual:
The ruckus was ended when it was declared that PiMran had run to the pakistan. A loud "Oh!! Mujhe bhi wahan jana padega" resonated in the Parliament.