J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sonugn
BRFite

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by Sonugn »

khan wrote:The real question is, will Pakistan do something stupid to respond, or will they be smart be happy that they haven’t yet lost PoK?

As a card carrying jingo, I hope they do something stupid & give India the pretext needed to reunite Kashmir & build a land bridge to Central Asia.

This will have many positive side-effects like giving India more say about what is going on in Afghanistan which will be better for overall regional stability.
There are talks about Pakis making some kind of constitutional amendment to make POK theirs equal equal....
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Sonugn wrote:There are talks about Pakis making some kind of constitutional amendment to make POK theirs equal equal....
What the Pakis don’t understand is this 370 move or their 370 equivalent move doesn’t change anything regarding India’s claim to PoK (or vice versa for that matter). All it does is delegitimizes the UN resolution even further - to the point of total irrelevance.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

No pankaj, there is nothing to suggest there will be ring-fencing. J&K will be a normal UT just like Pondicherry. The idea is to deny exclusivity for a particular community i.e. there is no exceptionalism which is the basis of the two nation theory. There may be restrictions on buying properties in ecologically sensitive areas which is the basis for restrictions in Himachal.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pakis of course have no one else to blame but themselves. The UN resolution asked for a ceasefire, standstill, and for foreign forces (EXCEPT INDIAN ARMY) to leave *ALL* of J&K. The original inhabitants who survived were to be enabled to return and resume normal lives.

Instead Pakis changed the demographics by filling POK and Northern Areas with Sunni trash from Peshawar areas and Pakjab. I imagine that the KM wimmens of PORK were no less pretty/ugly than those on the eastern side, but anyway forcibly or not, their next generation are all part Pakjabi/Pathan. Now India, clinging to hopes because the UN resolution basically agreed with Indias complaint, kept the Indian side under 370, preventing Indians from coming and living/owning property in J&K. So the UN resolution was rendered impractical by Pakis. Now MAD merely recognized this reality and rationalized an incredibly irrational situation.

The next step comes when there is a massive refugee outflux from PORK/ Northern Areas as the Balwaristan Liberation Front comes for the Pakjabis and Pathans. All the best to the Mansions in Lahore when that tsunami comes... :mrgreen:
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Coupts’s last point in this video is very good - even in the (unlikely) event that Kashmir unrest is solved with this move (or any other move), the Paki establishment needs to keep fighting. So, more stupidity is will happen sooner or later.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Supratik wrote:No pankaj, there is nothing to suggest there will be ring-fencing. J&K will be a normal UT just like Pondicherry. The idea is to deny exclusivity for a particular community i.e. there is no exceptionalism which is the basis of the two nation theory. There may be restrictions on buying properties in ecologically sensitive areas which is the basis for restrictions in Himachal.
Partial ring-fencing is what I call it and I had used Himachal as an example. Call it whatever you want.

Read carefully,
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 663331.cms
Decision on outsiders buying property in HP put on hold [Sep 4, 2018]
SHIMLA: After facing widespread criticism for diluting the provisions of Section 118 of the HP Tenancy and Land Reforms Act, 1972, by allowing the children of non-Himachali employees to buy property in the state, the BJP government has put the controversial decision on hold. The decision, however, came after leader of opposition Mukesh Agnihotri had questioned the government decision and threatened to launch an agitation on the attempt to dilute the provisions of the act. Even people were criticizing the government for this on social media.
So,
1. Outsiders can work in Himachal but these non-Himachali employees or their children's cannot own property.
2. Of course all tourists are welcome

Further details of the current policy,
https://medium.com/@theshubhamgroup/can ... 06f3b64ece
If you are an Indian citizen you can freely buy any built-up structure or in other words any pre-constructed property in this state but there are two points you need to keep in mind:
1. The property is in an urban area and not on agricultural land.
2. You will be the owner of the built-up structure only. The land on which the property is built will not be in your ownership. {So one can buy Apartments/Flats but not own the Land on which the property is built. Essentially the land is on lease.}

In case you desire to buy land in the state you will have to do so in the following way:
* You may buy non-agricultural land by seeking permission from the state government.
* Other points that expand of the what and hows.

You cannot buy agricultural land if you are a non-Himachali person. Even if you are an agriculturist and you want to start your own farm or build a farmhouse you will not be given permission to buy agricultural land.

Now saars, can I call the above "restrictive" policy in Himachal as "Partial ring-fencing" of Himachal Pradesh? Kashmir too is a ecologically sensitive place.
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

^Why do you have trouble realizing that the point of abrogating article 370 was to dilute the local population (among other things), hence there will be no "ring-fencing."
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

As per my knowledge the purpose of the himachal act was not to keep outsiders out of the himachal but to prevent rampant construction. If you have been to some of the hill stations in India you will know why it is necessary. That can happen in J&K too. But ring fencing means something different. Perhaps ecological protection is a better term which should definitely be there in Ladakh and parts of J&K which are ecologically sensitive.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

As I have sated before, I call it "partial" ring-fence but you are free to call it whatever you want.

BTW, most folks miss that from my very first post I have written "partial" just like one can buy property after "seeking permission" of the government in Himachal. It will not be a "total" ring-fence as it is right now. After all, Modi plan does include Industry, etc and those at least will need outright land/property rights.

BTW, I am not saying this is going to happen. I am just thinking out loud that there is a possibility of a form of Himachal model of development to be implemented in Kashmir. Both are hilly and ecologically sensitive places with small population.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

CRamS wrote:
Please see this brief video by Francious Gautier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3NVmKK ... e=youtu.be

The sad part is most of the crap that these whities get is from Indian "Hindu" sell outs. The NYT by-line by that punk Jeffrey Gettleman is hilarious: "Indian photographers managed to work around a communication blockade to publish their images" :-). And if you see the pictures, they don't look as alarming at all. You could go to any run down street in some village (or even my city of Bangalore) or some public hospital, and the same pictures will emerge. Clearly, there is a narrative in Jeefry's arse-hole' mind (inspired by his deep state), which the Indian slaves are helping push.

I personally don't have a problem showing KM disaffection. But it must be balanced and in context. Truth must not be upended. As Francio mentions, its is the KMs who are demanding secession based on Islamic extremist ideology, TSP is sending pigLeTs and putting its entire state apparatus to fuel terror, and India is reacting. Its not a normal situation. And even while narrating this, one doesn't not have to take a moral angle, just present both sides. KMs will say they want secession, India says f!ck you, we are largest democracy but that does not mean we have to accede to your demand for secession because you pray to a different God
Gautier is very much an Indophile, I have met him in person and have been a supporter of his FACT foundation. His books on Sri Aurobindo and Indian history/philosophy are very well written and worth reading.

The Hindu sell-outs are all in the pay of the BIF, that much has been evident for a long time, their paymasters are all hurting very much right now and hence all the Burnol moments and angst coming out.
Manu
BRFite

Post by Manu »

UlanBatori wrote:Dimran-whine (Al Jazeera, no need to post link): :((
India's Kashmir move 'inspired by Nazi ideology': Khan
Pakistani idioterrorist PM says India's revocation of the special status of Muslim-majority Kashmir was inspired by 'Nazi ideology'.
This is what Arundhati Roy Said in Pakistan. And too clever by half, Shekar Gupta endorsed this view (he changes colors like a chameleon). They had both gone as part of "track thoo" gang to Pakistan.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

khan wrote:The real question is, will Pakistan do something stupid to respond, or will they be smart be happy that they haven’t yet lost PoK?

As a card carrying jingo, I hope they do something stupid & give India the pretext needed to reunite Kashmir & build a land bridge to Central Asia.

This will have many positive side-effects like giving India more say about what is going on in Afghanistan which will be better for overall regional stability.
If OSINT twitter noise is to be believed, Pa_istan is building up a massive number of Jihadis with the idea of pushing them in during October. Why October? Presumably the last window before winter sets in, but more importantly because they are waiting for the FATF meet to get over, and they need some time to train the jihadis and equip them further.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Signs of the times: That the national flag is hoisted before Independence Day... :roll: BUT.. very heartening, and the message goes right up the musharrafs of Reuters and BBC.
India Today
Published on Aug 11, 2019
On the eve of Eid, the tricolor flag was waving outside a mosque in Jammu and Kashmir.
Gujjar community in Kathua.
Note the Sardars standing to either side of the flag?
They are slamming "biased reporting by so-called reputed international channels".
Last edited by UlanBatori on 12 Aug 2019 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

pankajs wrote:As I have sated before, I call it "partial" ring-fence but you are free to call it whatever you want.

BTW, most folks miss that from my very first post I have written "partial" just like one can buy property after "seeking permission" of the government in Himachal. It will not be a "total" ring-fence as it is right now. After all, Modi plan does include Industry, etc and those at least will need outright land/property rights.

BTW, I am not saying this is going to happen. I am just thinking out loud that there is a possibility of a form of Himachal model of development to be implemented in Kashmir. Both are hilly and ecologically sensitive places with small population.
Ecologically sensitive areas and national parks are administered by state governments, albeit with help from the center, such as tiger and wildlife reserves across central India. Only villagers and tribals are allowed in this area for fear of natural resource exploitation and environmental damage. THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT than people migrating across the country and living in urban areas. There is no restriction on this and is the entire point of reorganizing the state.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Sandrokottos wrote:^Why do you have trouble realizing that the point of abrogating article 370 was to dilute the local population (among other things), hence there will be no "ring-fencing."
The govt has indicated in no uncertain terms, that a domicile status will be required prior to purchasing residential property. The Union govt will not interfere in land related decisions.

The last thing you want is a West Bank style insurgency, it will take a few years before outsiders can assimilate.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

India Todin, to their credit, are becoming a reliable source of news for once!!
Restrictions relaxed in parts of J&K for Eid, security alert issued in Kashmir
The administration said it is taking steps to facilitate the availability of adequate food and other necessary items to help people celebrate the festival conveniently. The J&K administration has also decided to open 300 special telephone booths to help people in the Valley communicate with their relatives.{Within earshot of raa..}

No reports of violence on Sunday. banks, ATMS and several markets will remain open today and people will also be permitted to offer prayers in neighbourhood mosques on Monday.
security alert has been issued in Kashmir Valley ahead of Independence Day celebrations on August 15, citing a possible Pakistan-based terror attack.Rajouri DM has confirmed that people will be allowed to come out from 10 am to 6 pm today. The people during this time period can go for shopping, groceries and even spend time with relatives in the region. The same rule applies for much of Kashmir valley, except for areas which are sensitive. Security will be high in areas where security forces suspect violence. "Everything is peaceful. The restriction has been eased and there has been a lot of improvement in public and transport movement,"

National Conference leader Ali Mohammad Sagar, who was arrested a few days ago, was on Sunday shifted to a jail in Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh, the first mainstream political leader being sent out of Jammu and Kashmir, an official told. So far 46 people have been shifted from J-K to jails in Uttar Pradesh in recent days.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 12 Aug 2019 02:34, edited 1 time in total.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

mmasand wrote:
Sandrokottos wrote:^Why do you have trouble realizing that the point of abrogating article 370 was to dilute the local population (among other things), hence there will be no "ring-fencing."
The govt has indicated in no uncertain terms, that a domicile status will be required prior to purchasing residential property. The Union govt will not interfere in land related decisions.

The last thing you want is a West Bank style insurgency, it will take a few years before outsiders can assimilate.
Having lived in the North East for almost a decade, let me tell you this - all these unequal restrictions on who can buy what and who can build what need to be gone. They just serve to Balkanize the country. Every little hill tribe thinks they are a country and “outsiders” are the enemy. If there are restrictions on buying/building, like say in a Forest, these restrictions need to apply equally.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^^I agree. Whether it is the ss in Maharashtra, or the worms in Kashmir or the tribes in northeast, all these are violations of the basic guarantees of the Indian constitution. They need to be gone.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

These are all made up theories. No such decision with regard to land has been made as there is presently no government in place. Only legal and constitutional provisions have been made. And people have started seeing West Bank redux. Jews and Palestinians are different people for thousands of years going back to the exodus. Kashmir has been part of Indian civilization for thousands of years. It has only a small 500-600 years where it was Islamized. These are our own lands and our own people gone on a different path due to the vagaries of history.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

The KAshmiri pundits and many Kashmiri muslims have the same origin. After the Islamic takeover of Kashmir there were forced migrations, conversions, massacres and a lot of central asians, arabs and afghans settled the land and mixed with the converted population. There are many scattered Kashmiri communities in many parts of India.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Sending out of the state quisling Kashmiris is what I've been saying for years! Stone throwers too. Use long-lasting dye on stone pelters and rioters to identify them easily in post-riot sweeps, then quickly try them in special anti- terror courts , convict them and move them out to prisons in the Thar desert and crocodile infested ANC islands. Even new UK PM.BoJo has promised to build new prisons to incarcerate criminals especially the knifers plaguing London today. Moving out Kashmiri quislings and criminals out of the state will drastically cut down terror attacks as the Pakis will lose their recruits.Quisling politicos like the Hurriyat must also serve long sentences away ftom J& K.
Rishirishi
BRFite

Post by Rishirishi »

Philip wrote:Sending out of the state quisling Kashmiris is what I've been saying for years! Stone throwers too. Use long-lasting dye on stone pelters and rioters to identify them easily in post-riot sweeps, then quickly try them in special anti- terror courts , convict them and move them out to prisons in the Thar desert and crocodile infested ANC islands. Even new UK PM.BoJo has promised to build new prisons to incarcerate criminals especially the knifers plaguing London today. Moving out Kashmiri quislings and criminals out of the state will drastically cut down terror attacks as the Pakis will lose their recruits.Quisling politicos like the Hurriyat must also serve long sentences away ftom J& K.
All they have to do is to keep the curfew for another 6 months, and people will move out. They can use the pretext of kashmiri Pundits to create 2-3 new town to settle them. Further on the Kashmiri Pundits had to flee should get back their houses and land. Once the demographics are changed, the problem of Kashmir will be gone.

As for international opinion.

1 Governments around the world is fed up with Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afganistan and Pakistan. They have already seen death and destruction and are a kind of immune. They just do not want another warzone. Most will be happy to see India taking a firm hand. No one will bother.

2 The News media is all about graphical images and horror stories. With the lockdown, there are not many pictures that will increase the viewership.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

A lot of doom and gloom in newspapers if you Google Kashmir news. NYT, the Guardian BBC and Aljazeera all predict the worse. I am not going to spread that propaganda. I hope India is prepared for a strike from Pakistan that will show that the West is right.
Gautam
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Some antecedents, never reported in the Western or indeed Indian press.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

There is a war for the stupid Indian minds. The Reuters/BBC/NYT/WaPo gang plus the Cong, the Commies, Pakistan, cheen, Khalistani terrorists, and the US/UK-based desi "Gender Studies" and "Ant-throwup-Ology" sh1ts are trying very hard to project the image of what was called, way back:
SLAUGHTER OF DEMOCRACY

I don't know how many here remember a BRF poster who kept up a loud :(( :(( on the above term. Started a whole thread. At the time the terrorists were trying to disrupt elections in J&K and threatened to kill anyone who had the ink mark showing they had voted. They put coffins near the polling booth as reminders.
The Army said that those who DID NOT have the mark, would not be given rations.

At that time too, there was curfew, restrictions on movement etc. There was one incident reported, where a KM tried being rude to the Army guys checking vehicles: he was seen having to do hops like a frog, sitting on his haunches, as penance. The above poster screamed about it. "We" pointed out that it was a heck of a lot better for his relatives to see him having to do that, than for them to see him shot. Enough of putting up with the KVMs' "anger" sh1t. We are pretty angry with them too.

Standoff between hunger and fear. This was the "Slaughter of Democray". :roll: The Army did not tell anyone who to vote for, or even that they should cast a valid vote: just that they should show up and get the ink mark.

The Army won: the people came out in droves and showed the finger to the terrorists.

We turned the term above into
LAUGHTER OF DEMOCRACY.
The BRF postor was mightily offended and pouted away, meaning he was actually at a loss for :(( for some days.
This is basically the same struggle that is now in progress, and it is a struggle to the death this time.

We cannot keep quiet: we have to hammer the sh1t-peddlers. Democracy is going to have the laugh again this time against the terrorists and their "panthankarayas" (Sinhalese term meaning guy who carries the lantern when the boss goes out to do pakistan in the fields at night.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Yes, alarming things are being reported from the usual suspects. Over the next month, we find out how this will shake out.

I am comforted by the competence of the Modi Government & presence of the Dove himself in J&K. India has incredible experience dealing with “freedom” moments & hasn’t lost a single one since 1947, I don’t think this will be any different.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Finally it feels like that the real freedom of speech is right around the corner where you don't get lynched for calling out nehru for what he's.

Nehru was a criminal, he announced ceasefire and imposed Article 370: Former Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan
https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/nehru-w ... h-chouhan/

According to ANI, senior BJP leader Shivraj Singh Chouhan said, “Jawaharlal Nehru was a criminal. First, he committed the crime of announcing ceasefire in war with Pakistan at times when Indian forces were driving out the Pakistan infiltrators from Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), due to which one-third of the portion (PoK) remained with Pakistan.”

“The second crime he did was the crime of imposing Article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir. In one country, how can two symbols, two constitution and two heads can exist? This was not injustice but was a crime against the nation,” said Chouhan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

From 1995.
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/indi ... 1995-06-30
June 30, 1995

THE bbc seems to be going through a bad patch in its Kashmir coverage. In its first report on the Charar-e-Sharief incident, its World Service radio had a broadcast saying, "Indian troops appear to have stormed the town," a loaded statement which critics say created tension in the Valley. Then, on its TV channel, bbc World, the network mixed up Chechnya and Kashmir footage-Russian tanks and soldiers were shown at what was supposed to be Charar-e-Sharief. The Government has been unhappy with the bbc's Kashmir coverage- earlier, in 199 3, the network had incorrectly reported that Indian troops had exchanged fire with militants in Hazratbal. While bbc World apologised on air and instituted an inquiry into the mix-up of footage, its journalists shrug off the line being promoted by the Government that the network is "anti-Indian".
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

So can Pak do equal equal, by assimilating POK ?...I assume this is not possible ?
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

We must put ourselves into the context of the time. Nehru was naive.He was also not a Patel or Netaji.He thought his Oxbridge chums would support him at the UN on Kashmir as it was relatively new at that time, not the debating society it has ended up as, useless, toothless and pr*ckless. They persuaded him to do so while we were pasting Pak and he maybe had grandiose thoughts of convincing the global community by force of reason and superior debate, winning the war with words, "the pen being mightier than the sword". He also perhaps thought that it would end the war with lesser casualties and Pak would be forced to leave Kashmir thanks to the international community. Had a plebiscite been conducted India would've won handsomely especially after the raping and looting by Paki " tribesmen".

However, he ( and India) was taken for one sweet ride. His bosom pals of Oxbridge dumped him, the Ivy Leaguers too, and Pak simply refused to vacate POK and have been squatting there for 70+ years while UN p*sskeepers have been holidaying in the state ever since!

In a letter written later to his sister, Mrs.Pandit, Nehru cursed the white men who betrayed him saying he had been tricked.We do not need to heed these very same white shitworms today as they peddle they feku news on their mouthpieces like the BBC, who have a love affair with the Pakis.Has the British Bullshit Corporation ever in recent times done a feature on the plight of the 6 lakh pandits turfed out of their own homes by Paki terrorists and the quisling Kashmiris? And so much for the epithet " Muslim majority state". What was Kashmir for thousands of years before the Muslim invasions? Conveniently forgotten, plus it also forgets that by its own yardstick, India is a "Hindu majority" country of which J&K is just one state of over two dozen!
We should start our own international TV channel as the Russians have done so brilliantly as they've done with RT,
exposing the hypocrisy of the west and NATO nations.
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

If Nehru was so naive, he shouldn't have taken PM chair and should have given that to Patel. Idiocy is not an excuse for anything (not that I believe that is the reason for his malicious actions). Regardless of what the causes for the grievous wounds he inflicted on India were, for that he and his progeny will be FOREVER CURSED. I will live to see the last of his line faded away into irrelevance and perdition, and will take great pleasure from it.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Guddu wrote:So can Pak do equal equal, by assimilating POK ?...I assume this is not possible ?
They can REALLY diss India by BRINGING Article 370 into force in PORK.
Starting:
Whereas this land is an integral part of India, and...
Prime Minister Imran Khan is smart: he will hit upon this strategy eventually.
VikramA
BRFite

Post by VikramA »

Guddu wrote:So can Pak do equal equal, by assimilating POK ?...I assume this is not possible ?
The pakis have assimilated north POK by a constitutional amendment some time back. The only thing left for them to do is formally annex southern POK. That is why all this renewed nautanki of ' Kashmir benega Pakistan '. Expect an announcement on 14 Augtheir ID
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

From the reports it looks like Kargil, Dras, Doda are the hotbeds of sh1ts. These are places where only the presence of the IA keeps these sh1ts alive, given constant Paki threat. They also have so many holy places where Indian heroes died.
All these areas need to be systematically occupied by productive citizens: can't have such holy places being polluted by scum. No mercy should be shown to the traitors.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

VikramA wrote:Expect an announcement on 14 Augtheir ID
I think that will be a serious blunder on their part: The PORKis have no love for Pakjabis. They have no voice either, but it is likely to be messy. For one thing, economic exploitation has been in full swing since 1948, nothing new expected there. Only the puppet "Parliament" is there for show and might be a big part of the locals' HD&S. I think they would have done the assimilation loooong ago if that had any value for them. It was certainly not any respect for the UN that prevented them, hain?

Also, very tough to impose Se. 144 there. How is a PORK, his 4 wives, 3 goats and 16 kids going to go out together?
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

That’s for par the course with that family. Note being s dumbass has not stopped the latest and greatest scion of nehru’s loins from vying for PM himself.
Sandrokottos wrote:If Nehru was so naive, he shouldn't have taken PM chair and should have given that to Patel. Idiocy is not an excuse for anything (not that I believe that is the reason for his malicious actions). Regardless of what the causes for the grievous wounds he inflicted on India were, for that he and his progeny will be FOREVER CURSED. I will live to see the last of his line faded away into irrelevance and perdition, and will take great pleasure from it.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I see that Shek-her Dupatta has acquired a lot of fans in BRF lately. :mrgreen:
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

KJo wrote:I see that Shek-her Dupatta has acquired a lot of fans in BRF lately. :mrgreen:
not really. we apply the liberal bias filter when watching his videos. he does summarize things quite well though.
Srikanth P
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Srikanth P »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =609315721

BBC video on Facebook. Protests after Friday prayers apparently. Gun shots, teargas, stone pelting...Appears authentic.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

When the West, especially Europe jumps into a human rights issue is when they start welcoming a stream of refugees from the affected area.

As of today, not one J&K has produced not one refugee, at least not one taking the overland route to Europe or for that matter to anywhere else (Pakistan/Iran/China/Malaysia/Stans). This fact should be rubbed in their faces to demonstrate that this is neither a humanitarian issue nor an international one, and whatever aspirations people have will be resolved within the framework of the Indian constitutions.

I can't wait for the next time Pakistan makes a fool of itself in the UNSC.