J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
khan
BRFite

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by khan »

Srikanth P wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =609315721

BBC video on Facebook. Protests after Friday prayers apparently. Gun shots, teargas, stone pelting...Appears authentic.
Looks real to me, but it doesn’t look very big either. Looks like a bunch of radicalized young males - a slightly bigger than usual Friday night crowd.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

BBC video on Facebook. Protests after Friday prayers apparently. Gun shots, teargas, stone pelting...Appears authentic.

With all due respects (!!!!!), that was posted on their web page a few days ago. Since then it has "slid" - on their own web page.

I have to assume they are getting fewer hits than they expected, but, I know that their algorithms have downgraded the importance of this news item. Let there be no doubt about that.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

‘British occupied Ireland?’

RT has an article on Beeb.
The BBC is facing accusations of “hypocrisy” for describing Kashmir as “Indian occupied,” with people asking why it doesn’t apply similar descriptions to Northern Ireland.
The query was first put to the British broadcaster on Sunday by British-Indian film director Shekhar Kapur and it quickly went viral.
“Hey @BBCWorld.. each time you call Kashmir ‘Indian Occupied Kashmir’ I keep wondering why you refuse to call Northern Ireland ‘British Occupied Ireland’?”
The post was shared by the vice president of India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, Baijayant Panda, who said that Jammu and Kashmir acceded to India under the same rules that Britain applied to all the states in colonial India.
Exactly!
Fact is @BBCWorld, J&K acceded to India in the same environment & under the exact same rules that YOUR country applied to ALL the princely states.
It never was a bilateral or international issue. So please stop the hypocrisy, & stop stoking trouble where there isn't any. https://twitter.com/shekharkapur/status ... 7452456961
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Not sure if people know, that the Hit Wicket Imran Khan trip to meet Pres Trump was partially organized by the Brits.

Habits die hard.

After 70 odd years.

Even after one lost his driver's license.

#PunchAboveYourWeight
Srikanth P
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Srikanth P »

khan wrote:

Looks real to me, but it doesn’t look very big either. Looks like a bunch of radicalized young males - a slightly bigger than usual Friday night crowd.
NRao wrote:

With all due respects (!!!!!), that was posted on their web page a few days ago. Since then it has "slid" - on their own web page.

I have to assume they are getting fewer hits than they expected, but, I know that their algorithms have downgraded the importance of this news item. Let there be no doubt about that.

I totally agree that the crowd is small, and they're just a bunch of trouble mongers. But the video defeats the statement of "no more than 20" in any protest and gives fodder to the libtards who will go any extent to defame the country.

Better to acknowledge that some protests happened and we've quelled. Hopefully, at least the main trouble makers should be identified and tried under some nice section of the IPC, and remain under trial until they cool down.
Last edited by Srikanth P on 12 Aug 2019 13:38, edited 1 time in total.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Shiv had a fav file: intellectual masturbation. That is where I would file that (again, with all due respect - nothing against you).

After some thinking, I am in the Ajit Doval camp - not even in the Modi or Shah camp. I happen to think the brain behind all this is Doval Saheb.

His (Doval's) thinking is very simple: India is not hitting at her weight. So, what has happened in the past few days needs to be viewed, at least by Indians, from that angle.

What does it mean?

Past is gone, we (India) will do our best to do whatever is needed to maintain continuity, BUT, our weight category is not based on the past, we have ALREADY recalibrated it and here it is: 370, 35A, whatever is gone. No need to discuss.

In that model, forget BBC, even the UN, the US, USA, UK, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, etc have no standing.

I think there are a number of others that will understand this and fall in line (looking for Narang to tweet).

This is like, IMHO, taking a very long train and PICKING it up and placing it on a totally diff track, destined for somewhere even BBC has no clue about. ALL the doctorates at MIT/Harvard should be lost. Oxford and Cambridge are in the rearview mirror.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

IF history left Ajit Doval out, it would be a great travesty. And, a tragedy.

In fact, Doval is the central character.
EswarPrakash
BRFite

Post by EswarPrakash »

NRao wrote:Shiv had a fav file: intellectual masturbation. That is where I would file that (again, with all due respect - nothing against you).

After some thinking, I am in the Ajit Doval camp - not even in the Modi or Shah camp. I happen to think the brain behind all this is Doval Saheb.

His (Doval's) thinking is very simple: India is not hitting at her weight. So, what has happened in the past few days needs to be viewed, at least by Indians, from that angle.

What does it mean?

Past is gone, we (India) will do our best to do whatever is needed to maintain continuity, BUT, our weight category is not based on the past, we have ALREADY recalibrated it and here it is: 370, 35A, whatever is gone. No need to discuss.

In that model, forget BBC, even the UN, the US, USA, UK, NPR, NYTimes, WaPo, etc have no standing.

I think there are a number of others that will understand this and fall in line (looking for Narang to tweet).

This is like, IMHO, taking a very long train and PICKING it up and placing it on a totally diff track, destined for somewhere even BBC has no clue about. ALL the doctorates at MIT/Harvard should be lost. Oxford and Cambridge are in the rearview mirror.
And that, in a nutshell, is what worries them immensely. They have no more say in what the Indians think and live like.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

NRao wrote:
I happen to think the brain behind all this is Doval Saheb.

What does it mean?

_/\_

NRao ji,

Years back IIRC you said that year 2020 onwards a "___ Law" (political science term which I forget) will come into force in that a nation is pretty much able to do what it wants... are we hitting that gear with 370, 35A decision?
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

To me the central point of the pee-pee-c crap is not whether protests happened or not. I am sure KMs are mighty p!ssed at 370 revocation, and so I won't be surprised at protests.

But pee-pee-c is behaving like a propaganda machine and not reporting news. Their intent is stoke trouble and then report as if they are bystanders. A good # of pee-pee-c are of Paki origin.

Doval camping there and releasing video snippets of him interacting with locals is part of psy-ops. I only hope he is safely ensconced and routes cleared when he ventures out.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Pakistan’s fears are that, firstly, Islam has receded just a little more from the Indic sphere, and secondly that it has lost its relevance to India. India is now disengaged from pakistan. Pakistan cannot be not-India without India.

It is also weakened domestically. The Baloch will see this for exactly what it is- Pakistani impotence. The Pashtoon movement will compel Pakistani attention as there is no Kashmir issue to deflect the awam’s gaze.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

CRamS wrote:

Doval camping there and releasing video snippets of him interacting with locals is part of psy-ops. I only hope he is safely ensconced and routes cleared when he ventures out.
So poisonous, in other words what Doval is doing is nothing but drama WHILE ROUTES ARE CLEARED TO CREATE FAKE PHOTO/VIDEO OPS...

I have not seen a slimier poster/ person than you.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
CRamS wrote:

So poisonous, in other words what Doval is doing is nothing but drama WHILE ROUTES ARE CLEARED TO CREATE FAKE PHOTO/VIDEO OPS...

Do you need a tutorial on reading comprehension? In case you do, what I meant was that TSP will most surely be after him and it doesn't require more than room temperature IQ (I hope you have more than that) to realize that.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

CRamS wrote: I am sure KMs are mighty p!ssed at 370 revocation, and so I won't be surprised at protests.
Jammu Kashmir police has issued statement of 'no protest no shootout' ... yet here you stand with bbc + pakis supporting their propaganda.
Red bold part is where you are again siding with bbc + porkis that Doval interaction is FAKE a DRAMA, which you cover with his safety
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
CRamS wrote:

Relax man, on a scale of 1-10, these protests were 0.5. Expect things to get worse in the Valley before they get better & don’t get rattled by the news coverage. The security apparatus has been dealing with these clowns for 30 years now - even when the Government was a lot less competent & the country a lot poorer.

Don’t get rattled & take it out on your fellow jingos.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
CRamS wrote: I am sure KMs are mighty p!ssed at 370 revocation, and so I won't be surprised at protests.
Jammu Kashmir police has issued statement of 'no protest no shootout' ... yet here you stand with bbc + pakis supporting their propaganda.
Red bold part is where you are again siding with bbc + porkis that Doval interaction is FAKE a DRAMA, which you cover with his safety
It’s all staged drama. Do you really think India’s NSA goes around having biryani with Random people on the street in the middle of a curfew? This is classic psy-ops & there is nothing wrong with that. Just relax & watch how an insurgent is dealt with - you will learn a lot.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Don't talk rubbish. We wouldn't have had a Kashmir problem if all KMs were loyal Indian citizens. One doesn't have to side with BBC to realize that many if not most KMs hate India's guts, read Hindus. Once again, you don't need more than room temperature IQ to realize that. Removal of 370 which was essentially an instrument that among other things instilled 'separateness' in KM minds, and was bound to p!ss these haters off because now they are equal with rest of India. What part of that do you need BBC to tell you?

Finally, what is wring with Doval going on the streets and urging people to stay calm and that India govt is on their side? It is not a drama for sure, it takes a lot of guts. But it is a psy-ops against haters, and psy-ops != drama.

Enough, lets move on.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

sanjaykumar wrote:Pakistan’s fears are that, firstly, Islam has receded just a little more from the Indic sphere, and secondly that it has lost its relevance to India. India is now disengaged from pakistan. Pakistan cannot be not-India without India.

It is also weakened domestically. The Baloch will see this for exactly what it is- Pakistani impotence. The Pashtoon movement will compel Pakistani attention as there is no Kashmir issue to deflect the awam’s gaze.
I agree with the logic of the highlight, I would however put it slightly differently. Bakistan can still be non-India but India does not care and takes away all the romance of being non-India. Without the Indian attention, bakistan will be a pale shadow of its prior self not only in reality but also in the baki awam's imagination.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

CRamS wrote:To me the central point of the pee-pee-c crap is not whether protests happened or not. I am sure KMs are mighty p!ssed at 370 revocation, and so I won't be surprised at protests.

But pee-pee-c is behaving like a propaganda machine and not reporting news. Their intent is stoke trouble and then report as if they are bystanders. A good # of pee-pee-c are of Paki origin.

(Assuming pee is B.)(Would be nice if you could spell it out.)

I am afraid, Doval CANNOT be defined by a (silly) 370 or a 35A. Doval is much bigger than that. And, that was apparent in Modi's address to the nation.

That address (IMHO)(and I agree with Shekhar Gupta on this larger point) had 4 sub-points, the second of which Modi spoke to Indians.

He simply said (IMHO) that prior leaders kicked the can and that Modi was going to make the difficult decisions. In short: buckle up, the ride here on out is going to be very rough.

Point being, IMHO of course, this 370/35A, as important it is, is but a trivial subject - WHEN compared to the totality. What Indians need to keep in mind is NOT 370/35A, but the bigger picture (which granted is perhaps is not clarified yet).

I think this Kashmir issue has bubbled over, it will burst sooner or later and will be thrown in the dust bin of history.

There are a MUCH larger set of issues that India needs to address. The sooner Indians, collectively, start addressing those issues (not just Doval/Modi/Shah) the better for India.
juvva
BRFite

Post by juvva »

Sanju wrote:‘British occupied Ireland?’

RT has an article on Beeb.
The BBC is facing accusations of “hypocrisy” for describing Kashmir as “Indian occupied,” with people asking why it doesn’t apply similar descriptions to Northern Ireland.
The query was first put to the British broadcaster on Sunday by British-Indian film director Shekhar Kapur and it quickly went viral.
“Hey @BBCWorld.. each time you call Kashmir ‘Indian Occupied Kashmir’ I keep wondering why you refuse to call Northern Ireland ‘British Occupied Ireland’?”
The post was shared by the vice president of India’s ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, Baijayant Panda, who said that Jammu and Kashmir acceded to India under the same rules that Britain applied to all the states in colonial India.
Exactly!
Fact is @BBCWorld, J&K acceded to India in the same environment & under the exact same rules that YOUR country applied to ALL the princely states.
It never was a bilateral or international issue. So please stop the hypocrisy, & stop stoking trouble where there isn't any. https://twitter.com/shekharkapur/status ... 7452456961
And north America is the European occupied continent.....
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

BTW, the way I see "India" today:

* Doval: Policy formulator
* Shah: Enforcer of the policies within India
* Jaishankar: Enforcer of policies outside India

I happen to think that is a very potent "tree"-some (Sanskrit tree)(English is an incomplete language.)
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Policy formulator is Modi
Doval/Shah are the executors of the policy on the ground
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

‘United’ in detention, spat separates Omar-Mehbooba
SRINAGAR: An argument centring on BJP between Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti soon after their detention at Hari Niwas Palace last week allegedly got so nasty that the two former J&K chief ministers could no longer be housed in the same place, officials have revealed.
“Both were accusing each other of getting BJP into Jammu and Kashmir. At one point, Omar shouted at Mehbooba, taunting her and the late Mufti Mohammad Sayeed for aligning with BJP between 2015 and 2018,” an official of the hospitality and protocol department said on condition of anonymity.
Omar and Mehbooba, who had recently sparred on Twitter over the triple talaq bill's passage in Parliament, allegedly fired verbal volleys at each other within earshot of the staff at Hari Niwas Palace, a government guesthouse that used to be infamous as an interrogation centre for captured militants.

Mehbooba, the PDP chief, allegedly retaliated to NC vice-president Omar's barb with one of her own. "She reminded Omar that his father Farooq Abdullah had an alliance with BJP under Atal Behari Vajpayee. She told him loudly, 'You were even junior minister for external affairs in the Vajpayee government',” the official said.
She allegedly went on to blame Omar's grandfather Sheikh Abdullah for J&K's accession to India in 1947.
As the squabble continued, the administration decided it would be best to separate them, the official said.
Omar was shifted to what he described as "a splendid hut" owned and maintained by the forest department in Chesmashahi, at the foot of Mahadev Peak. Mehbooba remains at Hari Niwas Palace, adjoining the majestic Fairview bungalow on Gupkar Road that has been her official residence for several years.
Till the argument between the two allegedly got personal, Omar had been occupying a portion of the ground floor at Hari Niwas while Mehbooba stayed on the first floor.

The official said the former CMs, among the 100-odd leaders of mainstream political parties detained before the bill to nullify Article 370 was tabled in Parliament, were being provided food "in accordance with the jail manual and their status".
A protocol officer said Mehbooba had asked for brown bread but it couldn't be provided because no such item was on the "jail menu" even for VVIP detainees.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/kakar_harsha/status ... 2285180929
Maj Gen Harsha Kakar @kakar_harsha

My dear members of Twitter. Pak has announced it will celebrate 14th Aug as solidarity day for Kashmir. May I request all of us Indians here to tag #Baluchistansolidarityday on 14 Aug as our sign of support to Baluchistan for their freedom struggle. Let us make it international.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Ashokk wrote:‘United’ in detention, spat separates Omar-Mehbooba
SRINAGAR: An argument centring on BJP between Omar Abdullah and Mehbooba Mufti soon after their detention at Hari Niwas Palace last week allegedly got so nasty that the two former J&K chief ministers could no longer be housed in the same place, officials have revealed.
“Both were accusing each other of getting BJP into Jammu and Kashmir. At one point, Omar shouted at Mehbooba, taunting her and the late Mufti Mohammad Sayeed for aligning with BJP between 2015 and 2018,” an official of the hospitality and protocol department said on condition of anonymity.
Omar and Mehbooba, who had recently sparred on Twitter over the triple talaq bill's passage in Parliament, allegedly fired verbal volleys at each other within earshot of the staff at Hari Niwas Palace, a government guesthouse that used to be infamous as an interrogation centre for captured militants.

Mehbooba, the PDP chief, allegedly retaliated to NC vice-president Omar's barb with one of her own. "She reminded Omar that his father Farooq Abdullah had an alliance with BJP under Atal Behari Vajpayee. She told him loudly, 'You were even junior minister for external affairs in the Vajpayee government',” the official said.
She allegedly went on to blame Omar's grandfather Sheikh Abdullah for J&K's accession to India in 1947.
As the squabble continued, the administration decided it would be best to separate them, the official said.
Omar was shifted to what he described as "a splendid hut" owned and maintained by the forest department in Chesmashahi, at the foot of Mahadev Peak. Mehbooba remains at Hari Niwas Palace, adjoining the majestic Fairview bungalow on Gupkar Road that has been her official residence for several years.
Till the argument between the two allegedly got personal, Omar had been occupying a portion of the ground floor at Hari Niwas while Mehbooba stayed on the first floor.

The official said the former CMs, among the 100-odd leaders of mainstream political parties detained before the bill to nullify Article 370 was tabled in Parliament, were being provided food "in accordance with the jail manual and their status".
A protocol officer said Mehbooba had asked for brown bread but it couldn't be provided because no such item was on the "jail menu" even for VVIP detainees.
:rotfl:
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
NRao wrote:
I happen to think the brain behind all this is Doval Saheb.

What does it mean?

_/\_

NRao ji,

Years back IIRC you said that year 2020 onwards a "___ Law" (political science term which I forget) will come into force in that a nation is pretty much able to do what it wants... are we hitting that gear with 370, 35A decision?
Sharma ji,

You are on my ignore list, :) so apologies. (If it were not for CRS I would not have seen this post.)

Frankly, I did never envisioned a Doval. A God-sent Doval - if I can say that.

The issue, now, is how do we convince Indians to punch at their weight level. Right? 370/35A is done and gone - the past, in the rear-view mirror.

Think about it. This UT, etc is extremely important. No two ways about it. But, there are things Indians need to accomplish beyond 370/35A. IMHO, the earlier they move on and accomplish the goals the better (stating the obvious, brar_w once actually said "Captain Obvious").
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

I still feel that Omar Abdullah should be won over by the BJP, and be given a chance to return to J&K politics - this time minus the opportunity for corruption. He has the potential to be a decent public face for Kashmir, even if he were to push the envelope from time to time (and he will not upset the apple cart after all that has happened).
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

pankajs wrote:^^
Sorry, Doval was the one who formulated "hitting" and "weight". Sometime in 2010 or so. There is a vid out there.

I see Modi as the communicator of this.

The way I look at it is that Doval is agnostic. No right. No left. Doval is visa free. :mrgreen:

Anyways, need to move on. GN.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

yensoy wrote:I still feel that Omar Abdullah should be won over by the BJP, and be given a chance to return to J&K politics - this time minus the opportunity for corruption. He has the potential to be a decent public face for Kashmir, even if he were to push the envelope from time to time (and he will not upset the apple cart after all that has happened).
What J&K politics from now on? From KV, none of past politicians should be given a chance again.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

NRao wrote:There are a MUCH larger set of issues that India needs to address. The sooner Indians, collectively, start addressing those issues (not just Doval/Modi/Shah) the better for India.
can you elaborate on these issues a bit? What can be more important than the Kashmir/POK situation ? A war can easily start over this. From what we currently see there is arguably a lot of angst amongst KMs. Will this boil over in another Pulwama type action? And will Balakote or something worse repeat? These are rather important issues to my mind.

What issues are larger than this?
Gautam_2
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Gautam_2 »

Srikanth P wrote:
khan wrote: Looks real to me, but it doesn’t look very big either. Looks like a bunch of radicalized young males - a slightly bigger than usual Friday night crowd.
NRao wrote:

I totally agree that the crowd is small, and they're just a bunch of trouble mongers. But the video defeats the statement of "no more than 20" in any protest and gives fodder to the libtards who will go any extent to defame the country.

Better to acknowledge that some protests happened and we're quelled. Hopefully, at least the main trouble makers should be identified and tried under some nice section if the IPC, and remain under trial until they cool down.
Only swarajya has noticed and written that IS flags were seen in this protest. This should be highlighted to discredit these protests as the world can not be seen supporting ISIS rearing its ugly head in India. BBC and Jazeera should be linked to supporting terrorists using these images.

Here is a screengrab Image

The Wilayah flag is linked to the following article.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/i ... 2019-05-11

Here is swarajya calling them outhttps://swarajyamag.com/insta/jaish-e-m ... r-protests

We need to harp on this and make BBC and jazeera look like terror sympathisers.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Agree. Between Mehbooba and Omar Abdullah, Omar is more reasonable and less fanatical. He needs to recognize that Shaivism and Kashmiri Tantra are as much Kashmiri identity as anything else. Giving due recognition to those cultural heritage will be beneficial for overall Kashmiri cultural and economic renaissance.

Kashmir needs to evolve into a center of culture and learning with world class universities, ashrams, centers on Yoga and Tantra and Sufism. It will be travesty if it evolves into just another / better Shimla / Kulu / Manali.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

NRao wrote:
Sorry, Doval was the one who formulated "hitting" and "weight". Sometime in 2010 or so. There is a vid out there.

I see Modi as the communicator of this.

The way I look at it is that Doval is agnostic. No right. No left. Doval is visa free. :mrgreen:

Anyways, need to move on. GN.
Sorry, Modi and BJP leaders starting from SP Mukherjee where on the case for removal of 370/35A. So the "formulators" or "ideators" pushing for removal of 370/35A were BJP leaders and in this government that would be Modi.

This policy wrt 370/35A wasn't born in 2010. Same is true for what is being implemented under Modi. Doval/Shah are executors who are designated to implement the policy on the ground.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

We need not fret of the Kashmiri leadership. The old guards can have a change of heart or new leadership can emerge. I don't care either ways.

One reason J&K was turned into a UT was so that who so ever comes to power in J&K, GOI will have an overwhelming presence in place to oversee their functioning.

Once residual mal-contents are cleared out of the state, both in the government and outside, and J&K returns to being a normal place statehood will be back. By then the future leadership of J&K would be clear. I am batting for the state and not specific people in the state.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Think Tank Vivekanand Foundation under Doval, Maj. General Bakshi , Col. RSN Singh and Pushpendra kulshrestha formulated policy. Last year 21 October Red Fort Flag ceremony was triggered by these 4 meeting Modi and educating him. Modi said "They (media + opposition) might pull my hair out over this issue , but I will go ahead and do it. "
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

"Ek desh mein do Vidhan, do Pradhan aur Do Nishan nahi chalenge" (A single country can't have two constitutions, two prime ministers, and two national emblems)

This was said by Shyam Prasad Mukherjee in 1952
prasannasimha
Forum Moderator

Post by prasannasimha »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
Think Tank Vivekanand Foundation under Doval, Maj. General Bakshi , Col. RSN Singh and Pushpendra kulshrestha formulated policy. Last year 21 October Red Fort Flag ceremony was triggered by these 4 meeting Modi and educating him. Modi said "They (media + opposition) might pull my hair out over this issue , but I will go ahead and do it. "
Huh there is an old picture of Modi when young protesting against article 370. Most Indians do not need "education" about the treachery of Article 370
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Lot of Libtards are reading BJP manifesto to see what else MAD can do in next 5 years :)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 53IGElN0rE

Abdul Basit reveals Shobha De wrote article on Pakistani High Commissioner's request

amritk
BRFite

Post by amritk »

Nice presentation of the facts here:
https://www.facebook.com/malikaviram.v ... 27663618/