J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by sanjaykumar »

Maharaja Ranjit Singh, after the Dogra general Zorawar Singh's conquest, is said to have wanted reconversion of KM but the KP were against the idea.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by Peregrine »

Capt Sikander Rizvi speaking at IndoiAnalytics conclave on Article35A

Cheers Image
Luxtor
BRFite

Post by Luxtor »

Rony wrote:Remember these anti-Indian countries who supported Pakis

China
UK
Turkey
Malaysia
Bosnia
Sweden
Sweden? - They must have a death wish in reference to their Gripen for our MRCA program. :shock:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

sanjaykumar wrote:Maharaja Ranjit Singh, after the Dogra general Zorawar Singh's conquest, is said to have wanted reconversion of KM but the KP were against the idea.
yep. Jinnah's ancestors were rejected by Kashmiri pundits
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

^Hindus never fail to sabotage themselves. Frankly at this point, I think "useful idiot" Hindus are a greater danger than the Islamic horde or EJ zombies. People who do not tolerate apostates are always more protected from internal sabotage.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

vijayk wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:Maharaja Ranjit Singh, after the Dogra general Zorawar Singh's conquest, is said to have wanted reconversion of KM but the KP were against the idea.
yep. Jinnah's ancestors were rejected by Kashmiri pundits
Nothing to do with Djinna though the stories are not dissimilar. Djinna's grandfather was booted out of the Thakkar clan in Gujarat after he started a fishing business; he was a reluctant convert. KPs as a group were never good news - KMs (whether under Maharaja Ranjit Singh's advice or otherwise) wanted to ghar wapsi but this was rejected by KPs. KPs also were opposed to joining India back in 1947, or giving rights to partition migrants from Punjab.

Allama Iqbal was from a KP family. His father was caught pilfering from the treasury and was given two choices - convert or be imprisoned, his choice made history.

Yet, the KP stick is an easy one to beat Pakis with, so we will use it whenever we can.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I have a feeling that types such as Suvir Kaul represent the true ass of the KP. Evil 6th coujin thrice removed, reports extreme temptation to launch missiles.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 20 Aug 2019 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Luxtor wrote:
Rony wrote:Remember these anti-Indian countries who supported Pakis

China
UK
Turkey
Malaysia
Bosnia
Sweden
Sweden? - They must have a death wish in reference to their Gripen for our MRCA program. :shock:
It's ok. Their guns are giving us what we need at the LoC these days. Malaysia is ok with us, only Mahathir has a huge chip on his shoulder being from Indian parentage. Bosnia is immaterial. China and UK are predictable. Latest news is that China's gambit is to deflate our claims for a permanent UNSC membership and shouldn't be viewed in the limited context of Kashmir/Ladakh/Aksai Chin.

Why exactly we are getting some navy ships built by Turkey is beyond me though...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The rot is very deep. Even smart desi ishtudantz have been totally brainwashed by INC propaganda. Demo was imposed in a hurry to make 1000-rupee notes disappear because NaMo's name appeared in black money found in home of Sahara boss. Go-hatya cases are all bogus, cooked up by arr-ess-ess. Pragvi is a self-declared bomber. J&K actions are illegal, crooked, done only to create trouble where before (2013, come 2 think of it) it was totally safe for yindoos to travel. Paki Jarnails and yindootva share common objective of stirring up trouble onlee. Amith Shah has murder cases pending against him.

This is the deep-running narrative. And these are very smart people. According to them, Indian democracy is the butt of contempt now. Trampled underfoot.

(s)laughter of Democracy :mrgreen: But seriously, Bee Jay Pee has its work cut out if the Other Side is THIS effective with their propagandoos.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

WSJ can't stand it:
Gulf States Shrug as India Seizes Kashmir
New Delhi is a major trading partner and powerful friend in a dangerous region.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

UlanBatori wrote:I have a feeling that types such as Suvir Kaul represent the true ass of the KP. Evil 6th coujin thrice removed, reports extreme temptation to launch missiles.
Mangolian saar, Prof. Suvir Kaul's name always goes with Prof. Ania Loomba's - both at UPenn after a stint at UIUC. The former got a $3000 award as the foremost authority on Shakespear. That is the only award he got. He was supposed to be coming out with the bheshtesht book on sheikhu peeru. I am still waiting for that tome to appear in print or even as an eBook.

That said, what deep secrets are hidden in Sheikh's works that are not in the full expansion of Pi or e or any other transcendental number (uncountably infinite number of them) hain jee?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

I have to say one thing for my friend CRamS.

And yes, I do consider him a friend. We met in person 10 years ago at a BRF Jirga in NJ. I will stake my entire credibility within the ambit of this forum on the fact that he is a good guy and a true patriot.

Sometimes his viewpoints annoy the cr@p out of me. He is like a guy with a cavity in his teeth who, instead of focusing on anything else, will keep probing the painful edge of a single rotten tooth with his tongue (and then complaining about toothache). He is far too easily taken in by the rank perorations of certain sickular Indian media outlets (and their sponsors in the West) and sometimes tends to mistake their sheer visibility for actual credibility. This ends up giving him major heartburn.

I happen to know that CRamS is one of the world's finest minds in his field, a widely published expert & internationally respected researcher on the subject of cyber-physical systems. This being the case, I am appalled when his formidable intellect & analytical skill go out the window at times (that too, thanks to the words/actions of morons like Barkha Dutt and Sagarika Ghose). If anyone should know better, it is he.

But for all that he is a genuine deshbhakt who has gone out of his way to attend many academic conferences & presentations where he was the only member of a rabid, hostile gathering (audience as well as presenters) willing to stand up for India.

I would love to know how many BRFites who accuse him of "spreading FUD" or otherwise eschewing hollow triumphalism would have had the guts, personally, to do the same.

You go, CRamS ji. I, at least, am on your side (and India's).
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Thx RudraJi.

One small correction to my report on that meeting given that it happened, probably 14-15 years ago.

At that Swathmore anti-India love fest, there was also Hussein Haqqani, at that time, the bad Haqqani (not turned good :-)).

The thing that got everybody's goat was when I called on "bad Haqqani's" threat that if India doesn't give Kashmir to TSP, pigLeTs will be unleashed on Indian IT centers. Recall that? He was trying to weasel out of that. Anyway, all that is past, he is a good guy now :-).

The part about me telling someone he sounds like a Paki was at another squalid gathering in NYC, where I believe Salman Kurshid or some other Kurshid was there along with some former US ambys to India. It was there that I told Kurshid that he sounds like MushRat''s mouthpiece and the 'South Asia' libtarads organizing that meeting threw me out.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

After almost 2 weeks, other than BIF and their but boys (and girls) of MSM there is no one else has supported the 370 provision. Even those MSM entities which have take some hard opposition to NM on this now started publishing supporting articles. As per some reports new and young politicos of J&K realised that there is no going back and it would be better to join regularly political ideas of the nation and take part in elections.

In the next elections, PDP and NC will be in a catch 22 situation. If they take part then it amounts to support the removal of 370 etc, if they dont take part some one else including people form their own party may take part and get power and they will be sidelined forever. No slogans like special status etc etc is going to be heard by people as almost every one knows there is a rats ass that is going to happen.

BJP is going to have a good number of votes and seats. After delimitation and regular residents becoming voters will result in 100% polling in favor BJP. PDP or NC can not promise anything. They can not take part in the elections or have to accept voting rights to people. Lot of fun.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

@ 1:30 Apdul Bat$hit accepts on baki TV "Many did not stand with bakistan and we should accept that rather than claiming the UNSC meet as victory ...
we will be misleading ourselves".

Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

UlanBatori wrote:The rot is very deep. Even smart desi ishtudantz have been totally brainwashed by INC propaganda. Demo was imposed in a hurry to make 1000-rupee notes disappear because NaMo's name appeared in black money found in home of Sahara boss. Go-hatya cases are all bogus, cooked up by arr-ess-ess. Pragvi is a self-declared bomber. J&K actions are illegal, crooked, done only to create trouble where before (2013, come 2 think of it) it was totally safe for yindoos to travel. Paki Jarnails and yindootva share common objective of stirring up trouble onlee. Amith Shah has murder cases pending against him.

This is the deep-running narrative. And these are very smart people. According to them, Indian democracy is the butt of contempt now. Trampled underfoot.

(s)laughter of Democracy :mrgreen: But seriously, Bee Jay Pee has its work cut out if the Other Side is THIS effective with their propagandoos.
This is why unlike ABVP, modi's reluctance to put someone serious at mhrd is a strategic mistake. First was Irani. Then Javdekar (I mean :roll:) ABVP had MM Joshi. Compare & contrast - 5 marks.

Without tackling the edu problem and crushing the marxist strong-hold on humanities and hence media and "eminent intellectuals", this problem will not go away.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Looks like that {reluctance/inaction} on the outside. One can only hope that reluctance/inaction on the outside is a facade while serious work continues behind the scene to be brought out at the right time.

BTW, it is not right to say nothing has been done. For one, they have started to re-work some periphery stuff that certainly has the jhollawalla up in arms. Not for nothing they are agitated about what they call "corporatization" of education. However nothing has been done on the cultural war imposed on Bharat via education.
Last edited by pankajs on 20 Aug 2019 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

CRamS can be a bit trying, even for the same team, at times. It comes from a drive to correct any and all slights to India and Indians.

As the Indian economy expands, it will be more persuasive than any eloquence. I already see examples of this. The Arabian peninsula has been dismissive and frankly contemptuous of India. This is dramatically changing. It helps that Modi/Shah/Doval are eager to flex India's military muscle. But that muscle ultimately rests on economics. Further there's an influx of Indian immigrants into Canada and Australia. That is to say they have overcome their impoverished, backward. undesirables stigma.

It may also be that India is seen as a formidable ally against China and Islamist agendas, also that it has excellent relations with Israel. Very different from being viewed as a Soviet client state.

As someone who has observed the sea change in perceptions of India, I suggest to CRamS to take a medium term perspective. Don't be impatient. I remember an older former US diplomat practically chortling that Pakistan attacked India with US weapons. This was within the last three months. I do not think the younger cohort would take any satisfaction from this.

CRamS has also made frequent references to SDREs. Well many of us eat short dark rice grains. Look at the Lok Sabha. It looks like a joint session of the United Federation of Planets. I would not have it any other way. Complexity in social/political life is good for cognition/metacognition in addition to promoting a certain accommodation seeking. Many years ago an Indian told me that if westerners were in Indians' place, they would be eating each other. I am only now beginning to understand what he meant.
Indians are some of the most simple people in the world as well as being among the most sophisticated, some of the homliest and also some of the most physically impressive (notice how some Panjabi Khatris have an extraordinary handsomeness or how some Southern women have sharp, chiselled physiognomy). Facial ontogeny may be epigenetically driven, as nutrition improves and disease burden declines I expect gains in height etc.
Dark skin colour seems to be a hang up for some Indians, even that is declining as they learn that success is not identical to complexion. However this ingrained preference must be acknowledged and engineered out of the population. Again I think the economy will drive the process. Finally there is nothing unique about such prejudices. The JApanese rub nightingale feces on their skin to bleach it, while also wanting to rid their epicanthic folds, build up the nasal bridge etc. Californian school girls often get a high school graduation present of a nose job.

A useful thought experiment is to consider the effects of the availability of an inexpensive, safe, effective skin bleaching agent. If such were available, there would be very little demand for it. Paradoxically.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The people who follow Foreign policy know reality of the baki "victory" at the UNSC.

Starting @ 1:09 ... There was no consensus at the UNSC meet nor is it clear what the next step of the UNSC will be. The real deal is that it {UNSC} is unwilling to re-look/think/evaluate what India has done." The rest is a lament of how helpless Modi/India has rendered the bakis.

Everyone seems to be placing their last hope on the valley Kashmiri revolting.

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

KP's are no different from rest of the Hindus when it comes to 'Never Forgive Never Forget'. They were happily living and smoking peace pipe when Sikh/Dogra rulers threw away the yoke of Islamic persecution but instead of securing themselves better future, They just continued to drift along the history till 1990 struck. We had Nehru and Indira and MK Dhar and many others ever after 1947 but look where it landed them.
There still are few jokers which I come across during weddings or other social occasions who still think that Islamists would not harm them once they go back and things will go back to being normal.

I too have heard the stories about KP's not allowing Ghar-Wapasi and I am willing to accept them though there are no official proofs. Sad but reality of life.
Anyways as per my back of the envelope calculations, KP community will get subsumed in next 50-75 years and then only Kashmiri we will have is mostly treacherous Sunni Muslims.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:After almost 2 weeks, other than BIF and their but boys (and girls) of MSM there is no one else has supported the 370 provision. Even those MSM entities which have take some hard opposition to NM on this now started publishing supporting articles. As per some reports new and young politicos of J&K realised that there is no going back and it would be better to join regularly political ideas of the nation and take part in elections.

In the next elections, PDP and NC will be in a catch 22 situation. If they take part then it amounts to support the removal of 370 etc, if they dont take part some one else including people form their own party may take part and get power and they will be sidelined forever. No slogans like special status etc etc is going to be heard by people as almost every one knows there is a rats ass that is going to happen.

BJP is going to have a good number of votes and seats. After delimitation and regular residents becoming voters will result in 100% polling in favor BJP. PDP or NC can not promise anything. They can not take part in the elections or have to accept voting rights to people. Lot of fun.
Before the next elections, the powers that be will make sure that much dirt is raked up about most of the politically active local families and their shady doings for decades including the acquisition of huge properties when they have no visible means of support/can not show the source of their ill gotten wealth.

that alone should get many of the sharia voters to realign against them, not to mention the many cases that will now surface against these "established" players after being wilfully suppressed for so long in the pre 370 era.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

UK did not back Pak at UNSC: British diplomatic sources
LONDON: The UK did not back China or Pakistan at the closed-door United Nations Security Council (UNSC) meeting about Kashmir on Friday, British diplomatic sources have revealed.
Senior UK diplomatic sources told TOI on Monday: “I can confirm we did not take sides in the debate and did not side with China against India. As you know, our longstanding position is that it is for India and Pakistan to find a lasting political solution on Kashmir. China called for the meeting. We had no involvement in calling for it. China wanted to say that unilateral action by India to revoke Article 370 was destabilising.”
Neither India nor Pakistan were present.
“There was no formal statement issued at the end of the meeting and no further action determined. This is the first time in 50 or 60 years that the UNSC has talked about Kashmir. The UK has always been of the view that Kashmir is a matter for Pakistan and India to resolve,” the source said.
Over the weekend several journalists in India said on social media that two countries at the meeting had asked for a public statement and China had circulated a draft statement critical of India. The journalists said China was supported by the UK and that India's biggest support came from France and the US. The UK foreign office has refused to comment on the UNSC meeting as it was held in private.
Indian twitterati went ballistic upon reading that the UK had backed Pakistan, with one tweeting: “Indian corporates should exit Britain and open offices in Europe.”
Another tweeted: “Has there been any recent noise about Ireland? How about Falklands? How about British overseas territories? Why is the permanent five members of the UNSC are China, France, the Russian Federation, the UK, and the US. it still holding on to it (sic). Time to ask these questions.”
“I request @FinMinIndia @CimGOI to not sign any FTA with UK (sic),” another wrote.
One Indian journalist tweeted: “One million Kashmiris in Britain. UK’s support for Pakistan in UNSC evidence of early elections in Britain?”
But UK diplomatic sources on Monday said: “We don’t know where this line came from that the UK backed a draft statement by China or backed China. It is not true. It must have come from one of the other members, as it did not come from the UK. There was no draft statement. There was talk of publishing a statement afterwards and the UK position was if there was an agreed position we will consider it, but there was no agreed position, so no statement to draft. It was just a debate.”

UK diplomatic sources said that France and the US had not backed New Delhi and instead had “taken a similar neutral position”. “China had backed Pakistan,” the source said. “China at the UN always tends to take Pakistan’s side.”
The source did not clarify what position Russia took. However, the first deputy permanent representative of Russia to the UN, Dmitry Polyanskiy, tweeted on Friday: “We hope that existing divergences around #Kashmir will be settled bilaterally by political and diplomatic means only.”
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

Vikas wrote:KP's are no different from rest of the Hindus when it comes to 'Never Forgive Never Forget'. They were happily living and smoking peace pipe when Sikh/Dogra rulers threw away the yoke of Islamic persecution but instead of securing themselves better future, They just continued to drift along the history till 1990 struck. We had Nehru and Indira and MK Dhar and many others ever after 1947 but look where it landed them.
There still are few jokers which I come across during weddings or other social occasions who still think that Islamists would not harm them once they go back and things will go back to being normal.

I too have heard the stories about KP's not allowing Ghar-Wapasi and I am willing to accept them though there are no official proofs. Sad but reality of life.
Anyways as per my back of the envelope calculations, KP community will get subsumed in next 50-75 years and then only Kashmiri we will have is mostly treacherous Sunni Muslims.
^Have hope. The muslims themselves will be absorbed into the Sanatana dharma eventually (next 50-75 years being instrumental). The days of oil money making arabs and by extension muslims a power to reckon with is passing faster than one could have imagined. The plans for rechargeable battery manufacturing in India alone puts this in perspective (with the likes of an otherwise tarrif-averse Elon Musk salivating at the possibility). The world (and the USA/China/India in particular) have decided to make oil irrelevant and the arabs with it. Being a resident of Kerala, I know that the main reason local muslims hold arabs and their intolerant creed in such high esteem is their affluence (and percieved sophistication, even if skin deep). Once they are reduced to penury that has been their fate for most of human history, having to rely on peddling mecca tourism, these very same muslims (with their maulavis not getting bakshish form gelf) will wonder where to cast their lot, with the rising and prosperous Bharatvarsh or the sinking stinkhole of strife and poverty that will be the middle-east. I know they will not be as stupid as their arab coreligionists, after all, if porkistan had been an arab nation, it would have been a nulcear wasteland by now.
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

Ashokk wrote:UK did not back Pak at UNSC: British diplomatic sources
LONDON: The UK did not back China or Pakistan at the closed-door United Nations Security Council (UNSC) meeting about Kashmir on Friday, British diplomatic sources have revealed.......”
Event the Britshits have cried uncle, porkistan is looking evermore lonesome. Maybe they can be satisfied having some pork flied lice. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

yensoy wrote:
vijayk wrote: yep. Jinnah's ancestors were rejected by Kashmiri pundits
Nothing to do with Djinna though the stories are not dissimilar. Djinna's grandfather was booted out of the Thakkar clan in Gujarat after he started a fishing business; he was a reluctant convert. KPs as a group were never good news - KMs (whether under Maharaja Ranjit Singh's advice or otherwise) wanted to ghar wapsi but this was rejected by KPs. KPs also were opposed to joining India back in 1947, or giving rights to partition migrants from Punjab.

Allama Iqbal was from a KP family. His father was caught pilfering from the treasury and was given two choices - convert or be imprisoned, his choice made history.

Yet, the KP stick is an easy one to beat Pakis with, so we will use it whenever we can.

Depending on audience we should not even use the term "Kashmiri H**d*s" since that puts them lower in the pecking order as recipients of rights and consideration. Simply call them Kashmir natives.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Everyone is spinning but we really don't know what exactly happened inside the meeting except that baki plea found no traction from the group as a whole except form China for sure.

BUT now countries have started to pay attention to public opinion in India. Bartania had no need to clarify but they did! That is the clearest indication of shifting equation.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Pakistan planned and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing multiple times. The most recent one was in Kashmir just after soviet withdrawal from Afghanistan.
So before the looming US pullout from Afpak and Taliban running free, India had to act, it was not about annexation of Kashmir, there was no choice.
This should become prominent narrative from India not just the constant bleat about cross border terror.
Last edited by banrjeer on 20 Aug 2019 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Kashmiri Pandits reject individual opinions of opposing abrogation of 370

Ever since Home Minister Amit Shah threw a massive surprise by introducing the “J&K Reorganisation Bill,” taking away the ‘special status’ of Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), bifurcating it into two Union Territories and abrogating Article 370, suddenly the curiosity meter of the world seems to be on high alert.
People who, until now, were clueless, unattached and least bothered about this draconian article, suddenly seem to have woken up from their deep slumber to issue sermons about how the government is wrong in snatching away the rights of the Kashmiri people. Mind it, their definition of J&K and Kashmiri people confines to the people of the valley. In a bid to express solidarity with the Kashmiris, all such people conveniently chose to ignore the fact that J&K comprises multiple ethnic groups including Kashmiri Pandits, who have been at the receiving end of the philosophies of ‘Kashmiriyat’ and ‘Jamuriyat.’
Article 370, the hot political topic is a perfect opportunity for such people to score brownie points. Now, India being the world’s democracy allows everyone to voice their thoughts. Alas! The freedom of speech and expression is often taken for granted and used as a tool to thwart the sincere efforts of the Government of India (GoI). Abrogation of Article 370 has been one bold move wherein the GoI unexpectedly checkmated its detractors. This move is a clear interpretation of the government’s intention and priority to infuse a new ray of peace, hope, and development in J&K, which finds a prominent place in the party manifesto.

…..
While the government is stepping up its efforts to revive J&K from the mayhem, some people are hell-bent on derailing these efforts. A total of 64-signatories including Kashmiri Pandits, Dogras and Sikhs have signed a petition calling out the government. It worries me because the media is projecting the ‘personal opinions’ of people like Air Vice Marshal (Retd) Kapil Kak, and cardiologist Dr Upendra Kaul as the voice of the community, which is not true. These people may have their own reasoning but the media should play a fair game and not misrepresent the facts to deceive the public.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

This was just a fanatasy by opponents of Kashmiris.Maharaja Ranjit Singh could have tried converting PM's first. But did he or could he ?

The story about KM Ghar-wapasi is actually related to Maharaja Ranbir Singh and the people who wanted to reconvert were not from Kashmir but from Poonch and surrounding region which as per the legend was opposed by Kashmiri's. The reason being, where do you place them in the caste hierarchy once a Muslim converts back to Hinduism. On top, there was no concept of ghar-wapasi during that period. Call it lack of vision, but not many were allowed to reconvert anywhere in Bharat till Swami Shradanand appeared on the horizon..
Heck even a local ex-Hindu ruler in Kashmir turned more Jehadi once he was refused reconversion.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Watch the first 6:30 minutes including the Intro by the anchor and the first monologue by the General.

BTW, why are they worried if they have won at UNSC?

Added later: I watched the full video have 2 observation to make. First, there are multiple cuts where it is clear that some footage has been edited out. Second, this is confirmed by the anchor where he says something like "I don't know if what I am going to say next is going to make it {past the edits} but ..."
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/SalmanNizami_/statu ... 3919129600
Salman Nizami @SalmanNizami_

Some stone pelters & separatists wre arrested. Thz is common in Kashmir whenevr thre is violence like situation. I hve confirmed from locals & journalists no such incident of Army torturing youth in open to terrorise the people. Kindly don't spread fake news for political gains!
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

New Delhi must adopt a humane approach towards Kashmir. As a hero in a Malayalam movie once said - "The easiest thing to dole out is advice, it costs NO money".
Sandrokottos wrote:Being a resident of Kerala, I know that the main reason local muslims hold arabs and their intolerant creed in such high esteem is their affluence (and percieved sophistication, even if skin deep)
To be frank as of today -and my only samples being from social media- the average Kerala Muslim is showing every sign of a Kashmiri Muslim. Sense of entitlement, a feeling that they (and also KL state) are a different species all together and absolute loathing for Naarth India are the common points. Such feelings are also actively encouraged by the two communist outfits as well as the main stream media in KL. A feeling of alienation is steadily being built up is what I could make out. Given an opportunity I have also seen non-Muslims (especially those who do not work in the Arab sheikh-doms) time and again remind the peacefools that their favourite Arabs are a big zero when it comes to education, scientific temper and producing any new thing which helps the society in general. All they have is oil money using which they get other smart people to build their airports, run them, build metros & run them and even build tall buildings. Looks like many Kerala people still believe that all these stuff are designed & built by Arab themselves :lol:.

But with India in general learning lessons from the Kashmir problem and with much advance in technology and governments with a different mind set coming in; chances of Kerala becoming another Kashmir is a bit less. But yes sooner or later there may be some minor show downs, by which the Arab lovers and their communist partners would be shown their right places.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/SalmanNizami_/statu ... 3919129600
Salman Nizami @SalmanNizami_

Some stone pelters & separatists wre arrested. Thz is common in Kashmir whenevr thre is violence like situation. I hve confirmed from locals & journalists no such incident of Army torturing youth in open to terrorise the people. Kindly don't spread fake news for political gains!
Wasnt this rabidly anti Modi and Anti India and making fun of Pakistani shelling once destroyed some IA trucks, even they cant stand JNU Vitrol against India?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

My guess is everyone and their mamas (in narth Indian dialect(s)) are right now shitting bricks. No one knows who the hot iron rod is going to come for next.

Watch. Baki parliamentarian commenting on Dimran.

https://twitter.com/archu243/status/1163382270130040833
Archie @archu243

Even Pakistan Parliamentarians don’t spare Bhikari Imran Khan

Is it fair that we Indians mock & call him #RotluPMPakKa ?
Sandrokottos
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sandrokottos »

Sachin wrote:To be frank as of today -and my only samples being from social media- the average Kerala Muslim is showing every sign of a Kashmiri Muslim. Sense of entitlement, a feeling that they (and also KL state) are a different species all together and absolute loathing for Naarth India are the common points. Such feelings are also actively encouraged by the two communist outfits as well as the main stream media in KL. A feeling of alienation is steadily being built up is what I could make out. Given an opportunity I have also seen non-Muslims (especially those who do not work in the Arab sheikh-doms) time and again remind the peacefools that their favourite Arabs are a big zero when it comes to education, scientific temper and producing any new thing which helps the society in general. All they have is oil money using which they get other smart people to build their airports, run them, build metros & run them and even build tall buildings. Looks like many Kerala people still believe that all these stuff are designed & built by Arab themselves :lol:.

But with India in general learning lessons from the Kashmir problem and with much advance in technology and governments with a different mind set coming in; chances of Kerala becoming another Kashmir is a bit less. But yes sooner or later there may be some minor show downs, by which the Arab lovers and their communist partners would be shown their right places.
Regardless of pissfuls and assorted sickulars and commies doing whatever they can, there are more than enough RSS/BJP and patriotic locals who love their "Naarth Indian" brothers as much as their fellow mallus. There is an attempt to portray mallus in the Tamil separatist fashion, ready for a separate Dravidian homeland. I can tell you with all honesty that mallus (other than gelf obsessed pissfuls who thinks arabs will pay for their livelihood perpetually) have no illusions about a separate mallu land without "Naarth India." As for solidarity with Tamil separatists, one look at the Mullaiperiyar dam is enough to dissuade even the commies of any such notion. Even the uber liber cosmopolitan mallu knows he is better off with the "Naarth Indians" than not. All this Kerala is different nonsense is originating from the Khan market gang and local journos who take their cues from them. Mallus may think they are better than "Naarth Indians" because of their "education" and "development," but anyone who has been to any metro in India knows how backward mallu cities are and no mallu who go out of state think mallu land is heaven (when it comes to jobs and prospects for prosperity). So, rest assured, once the oil money runs out, even the pissfull mallus will become patriotic. :D
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Those who complain about 'Maloos' not liking 'Naarth Indians' should tell the 'Naarth Indians' to be the same with 'Madrasi's. There will always be some disagreement/friction among people living together.

KL can never be like Kashmir. Here are why:
1. We do not get to freeload.
2. We do not get to entitle.
3. We actually study hard and work hard. The idea of maloos do not work hard within the state is an illusion. We do work hard, but sometimes it may not be on what you want us to. That's all. We hardly sit lazily and idle and while away time.
4. We do have opportunities in the state. In fact much more and better opportunities than the 'outside the capital region' areas of the much touted states. We go out of the state since there are BETTER opportunities, and we want to take advantage.
5. We very well know that we are much better off as a state in India. It was the people who agitated when the King wanted independence.

And join with TN? Yeah! Right!! That ain't even kool aid man!
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

pankajs wrote:The people who follow Foreign policy know reality of the baki "victory" at the UNSC.

Starting @ 1:09 ... There was no consensus at the UNSC meet nor is it clear what the next step of the UNSC will be. The real deal is that it {UNSC} is unwilling to re-look/think/evaluate what India has done." The rest is a lament of how helpless Modi/India has rendered the bakis.

Everyone seems to be placing their last hope on the valley Kashmiri revolting.

After watching, madam suhasini says:
Suhasini Haidar
@suhasinih
Quite outrageous for anyone in Pakistan to speak of "armed resistance", given the misery wreaked on Kashmiris for 3 decades. Hearing this from respected diplomats, even more shocking.
She first time noticed this language from Pakis in her life ... She heard it from respected sources too
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Rudradev wrote:CRamS ji. I, at least, am on your side (and India's).
Same here. Up-E-nn needs a good influx of thinking people to attend these sorts of events and put some sense into them. And record the process and post it.

Remember Loomba's ill-fated effort to stop NaMo from addressing Wharton?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

UQstani pain:
It is not true. ! :(( It must have come from one of the other members, as it did not come from the UK.
Frogistanis, who else? :rotfl: Hilarious. They are really feeling it up their pompous selves.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Per Al jazeera, the terrorists of Soura district in Srinagar have barricaded themselves in to "guard the LOC" and prevent Indian Army from entering.
I think IA should build a Wall around Soura and keep them there till they rot.
But my pooch is this: in the pic showing them "standing guard" they show a couple of dudes in shorts. Their legs are most clearly not TFTA: they are short and dark.
Tell me, has the pure TFTA Kashmiri/Pakjabi blood already got contaminated this much, hain?