Terroristan - May 1, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - May 1, 2019

Post by Amber G. »

^^^Still MILLION times better than in the past when - even in India, maps published/shown by "Indian liberals" (and there were plenty such scums) showed part of Kashmir in Pak.. (and used words like India - "occupied" etc..(Even peaceful people like me have to complain to GOI to draw their attention)

Google maps now does NOT put "occupied" or even "disputed" words.(from what I just saw) it shows map with dotted lines etc but makes no political statements like some map makers used to make just a few years ago...(No "Azad" anything etc).

Anyway, my post and beautiful inline pictures were for the benefit of Pak lurkers. Let us not spoil their fun.

Here is one map - published recently in Pak newspaper (Paktribune)!

BTW Any entity showing "wrong" map, could be liable for a billion-rupee fine and jail time. One can not depict Jammu and Kashmir as a disputed territory if that map is shown in India. (Google etc know that)
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Anujan wrote:I wouldn't worry about that idiot. This is what he said about his own marriage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamhamzaabba ... 61/photo/1

https://i.imgur.com/pmxvpWC.jpg

:rotfl:
Well isn't this guy a homosexual and one of Imran Khan's lovers who is being forced to marry against his will? Just look at that open admission "no interest in the opposite gender".
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

What do Pakis mean when the babble about "taking bold action" in foreign affairs ?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.rediff.com/news/report/pak- ... 190825.htm
Pak leader cancels UAE visit over honour to Modi
Remember that UAE gifted Pakistan $3 Billion and billions more are sent from UAE to Pakistan as remittances (total remittance to Pakistan is $25B a year)

There is a saying in my mother tongue:
A man picked up a fight with the lake and to teach it a lesson, after number 2, refused to wash his musharraf in it. :mrgreen:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:What do Pakis mean when the babble about "taking bold action" in foreign affairs ?
Farting loudly till the stink is spread far and wide ...

After their pitch @ the UNSC their next target is UN Human Rights council sometime between Sep 5-10 followed by Dimran's rant @ UN General assembly around end of September.

They have come to the conclusion that their ONLY option is a "Kashmiri intafada" coupled with an aggressive push at the UN Human Rights council.

My guess is that Modi's vizit to France for the G-7 is to prepare for the coming aggressive push against India at the UN Human Rights council by bakis, the token Kashmiris, the Indian coconuts and the global busybodies.
Last edited by pankajs on 26 Aug 2019 11:22, edited 1 time in total.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Will be interesting to see how UAE responds to this.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Anujan wrote:Remember that UAE gifted Pakistan $3 Billion and billions more are sent from UAE to Pakistan as remittances (total remittance to Pakistan is $25B a year)
I was going to point this out in the other thread where someone suggested that bakis could just dump the Arabs and link up with Turks and Malaysia but the discussion folded unexpectedly.

Do the bakis really want the Arabs to kick their people out? Very easy to get replacements from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc. Are the bakis prepared for the loss of substantial employment, remittances, cheap oil, etc. I think not. Arabs cannot be replaced by Turks no matter what the Truks and the Bakis thinks.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

There is something about Mudi that makes some people go crazy. PG Vadra made an insane statement yesterdin and the bakis, both online and offline, were quite upset at UAE for honoring Modi, leading to cancellation of a vizit by baki parliamentarian.

Last I heard, their Foreign minister is going to vizit the UAE to "present their side" of the story but my guess is to apologize for the cancellation of the scheduled official vizit. Citizens outraging online is one thing.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/p ... 2019-08-26
Pakistan is now trying to incite Sikhs against India's Kashmir stand
A Pakistan-based Sikh leader was heard claiming in a viral video that they have got a mandate from Akal Takht to support Pakistan's stand on Kashmir.
Manjeet Sehgal , Chandigarh, August 26, 2019
Cornered on the issue of the abrogation of Article 370, Pakistan is now trying to incite the Sikh community living in Pakistan and elsewhere.
A Pakistan-based Sikh leader was heard claiming in a viral video that they have got a mandate from Akal Takht, the highest Sikh temporal authority in India, to support Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. Though no such resolution has been passed by the Akal Takht, such provocative statements are being issued to radicalise, confuse and deviate the Sikh community.
In an attempt to woo the Sikh community, Pakistan's Punjab province chief minister Sardar Usman Buzdar has called an international congregation of Sikhs on August 31. This congregation is being linked to the 550th birth anniversary of Guru Nanak Dev but the motive behind it is to perpetuate and launch an anti-India propaganda.
Pakistan government has also announced another Sikh congregation at Nankana Sahib but the dates are yet to be announced.
Meanwhile, the controversial statement given by the former Pakistan army chief General Aslam Baig that Pakistan will be using the Kartarpur corridor to send jihadis into India, has once again exposed Pakistan's nefarious designs. Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amrinder Singh had also expressed apprehension that Pakistan might misuse Kartarpur corridor for anti-India activities but has not opposed the idea of the corridor due to religious and political compulsions.
Gautam
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

Anujan wrote:
g.sarkar wrote:https://www.rediff.com/news/report/pak- ... 190825.htm
Pak leader cancels UAE visit over honour to Modi
Remember that UAE gifted Pakistan $3 Billion and billions more are sent from UAE to Pakistan as remittances (total remittance to Pakistan is $25B a year)

There is a saying in my mother tongue:
A man picked up a fight with the lake and to teach it a lesson, after number 2, refused to wash his musharraf in it. :mrgreen:
UAE may restrict Pakistanis from UAE and replace them with non political, peaceful and more productive people from India.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Time pass but with Baki heavy wights.

HARD TALK PAKISTAN With Dr Moeed Pirzada | 24 August 2019 | Shamshad Khan | Munir Akram | TSP General
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

With bakistan one can never be sure but if it was anyone else the below would be an indication that they have moved beyond the current focus on A370/35A abrogation. Defacto acceptance that bakistan can't do much. Now they are waning India "Thus far and no further"

https://zeenews.india.com/india/pakista ... 30008.html
Pakistan fires fresh salvo, says Indian attack on PoK will result in war, change subcontinent's map

https://indianexpress.com/article/india ... n-5935720/
If India imposes war, Pakistan will end it: Imran Khan’s Special Assistant on Information

OTOH, it can also be a preparation for a response that will surely come when bakistan gets adventurous.
Gautam_2
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Gautam_2 »

with bakis badmouthing UAE at the moment, we should enable a coordinated amplification of this message.

In fact, with bakis considering psyops to be their main form of warfare now, I believe we should discuss about this threat and how to counter and defeat it, perhaps in a new thread. Unless this is countered, bakis will manage to stir trouble in India sitting cozily in their huts in pindi.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

All India-Pakistan issues are bilateral, says PM Modi in presence of Donald Trump

HIGHLIGHTS

- PM Modi has categorically rejected any scope for third party mediation between India and Pakistan

- All issues between India and Pakistan are bilateral, PM Modi declared in the presence of US
President Donald Trump.

NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday categorically rejected any scope for third party mediation between India and Pakistan and declared in the presence of US President Donald Trump that all issues between the two countries are bilateral.

Addressing the media alongside Donald Trump after meeting the US president on the sidelines of the G7 summit in France, PM Modi said "We can discuss and resolve all issues bilaterally, we don't want to give pain to any third country."

"India and Pakistan have several bilateral issues. And after the election of Prime Minister Imran Khan, I told him that both our countries have to fight against poverty, illiteracy, backwardness and both should work for the betterment of our people. And I have conveyed this to President Trump as well, and we keep discussing our bilateral issues, " PM Modi said when asked by reporters about the Kashmir issue.

US President Trump endorsed India's stand and said "Well, we spoke last night about Kashmir, and Prime Minister Modi feels that he has it under control; and now when they speak with Pakistan I'm sure they will be able to do something. They will be able to do something probably very good."

Prime Minister Modi is in Biarritz to attend the G7 Summit hosted by French President Emmanuel Macron

CheersImage
Sonugn
BRFite

Post by Sonugn »

Navy Chief Admiral Karambir Singh, says,"we have received intelligence that the underwater wing of Jaish-e-Mohammed is being trained. We are keeping a track of it and we assure you that we are fully alert." via ANI
Gautam_2
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Gautam_2 »

PM Narendra Modi meets US President Donald Trump on the sidelines of G7 summit
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

pankajs wrote:With bakistan one can never be sure but if it was anyone else the below would be an indication that they have moved beyond the current focus on A370/35A abrogation. Defacto acceptance that bakistan can't do much. Now they are waning India "Thus far and no further"

Pakistan fires fresh salvo, says Indian attack on PoK will result in war, change subcontinent's map

If India imposes war, Pakistan will end it: Imran Khan’s Special Assistant on Information

OTOH, it can also be a preparation for a response that will surely come when bakistan gets adventurous.
Saying "Pakistan will end it" is open nuke blackmail. There is the possibility that they are scared that India may use the current asymmetry of conventional power to take back parts of PoK and sabre rattling.
Gautam_2
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Gautam_2 »

The premise-
RSS is Nazis

What India will do
Use terror card to threaten POK
False flag possibility

Pakistan's so called victories -
internationalised the issue
mobilised Human right organisations
UNSC had a meeting for first time after 65.
Leveraged and fed international media.
Told everyone about false flag
Army is fully ready now in POK

What next-
Pak is ready in POK
Congratulates media and asks them to continue playing their role
Asks entire country to help in psyops
Dim will be ambassador for kashmir
UN GA will be used
Ummah will be approached, they will be brought on board eventually

Human Rights and RSS = Nazi will be focus going forward
Kashmir is now international according to Dim

Once curfew will go up pak will make a lot of noise. Every week entire quom of pakistan will be outside protesting on this issue, first one this friday and then every week up until the UNGA

All muslims are looking at UN with hope

India has played it's last card and now UN has to decide if they will help the poor or not

Close with nuclear threat, Bakistan will go to any level
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:With bakistan one can never be sure but if it was anyone else the below would be an indication that they have moved beyond the current focus on A370/35A abrogation. Defacto acceptance that bakistan can't do much. Now they are waning India "Thus far and no further"

Ok ... this might be the reason for their war talk
https://twitter.com/Chopsyturvey/status ... 5052561408
Aviator Anil Chopra @Chopsyturvey

Over 100 terrorists ready at launchpads to enter India via PoK : Intelligence. Fifteen terrorists from Afghanistan under the Pakistan-based group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) are presently based in Leepa Valley in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir (PoK).
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

schinnas wrote:

Saying "Pakistan will end it" is open nuke blackmail. There is the possibility that they are scared that India may use the current asymmetry of conventional power to take back parts of PoK and sabre rattling.
I think you have high hopes :mrgreen: Look, pakis ended Kargil war too by waving the white flag. They ended 1971 war by same thing, with 93000 of them removing their white underwear and waving it to surrender.

So schinnas, pakis have always ended all the wars with India, why you no believe them ? :(( :((
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Oh drat. Dimran's speech was so boring and so not fun. For real fun and entertainment, we must listen to this toupeed Sheikh, who is speaking in POK a few days after his catching practice with eggs went badly for him in London (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FKBkcyAv2o)
He said if Narendra Modi starts a war with Pakistan then it will not be a traditional war but will be the last war. After this war neither any grass will grow in India nor will bell ring in the temple of Balaji’, Rashid said while addressing a Kashmir rally in Dhir Kot on Saturday.
https://youtu.be/UhyFf3hRXgA?t=372
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

x-posted

https://twitter.com/TajinderBagga/statu ... 4687926273

Even overseas Pakistanis cannot spare more that $2 per paid protester :rotfl:
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/will ... 190826.htm
Will raise Kashmir issue at UNGA: Imran Khan
August 26, 2019
With Pakistan failing to get traction for its belligerent stand on Kashmir, Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Monday that he will raise the issue at every international forum, including at the United Nations General Assembly.
In his address to the nation on the Kashmir issue after India revoked the special status of Jammu and Kashmir on August 5, Khan assured the people of Pakistan that his government will stand by the Kashmiris till India lifts the restrictions in the Valley.
Outlining his government's future strategy on Kashmir, Khan said: "First, I believe, the entire nation should stand with the Kashmiri nation. I have said this that I will act as Kashmir's ambassador".
"I will tell the world about this, I have shared this with heads of state that I have been in contact with. I will raise this issue at the UN as well," he said while referring to his scheduled address to the UN General Assembly next month.
"I read in the newspapers that people are disappointed that Muslim countries are not siding with Kashmir. I want to tell you not to be disappointed; if some countries are not raising this issue because of their economic interests, they will eventually take this issue up. They will have to, with time," he said.
Gautam
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

^

His compatriot Rehman Malik has already taken the first step towards flagging the issue to the UNO. Unfortunately he tagged the makers of the game UNO instead. :rotfl:

@narendramodi @realUNOgame these are ur own leaders and hear them what they are saying about the brutalities in IOK https://t.co/Y9pxwbeT2v
— Senator Rehman Malik (@SenRehmanMalik) August 24, 2019
https://in.mashable.com/culture/6180/wh ... modi-tweet
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Too much butt hurt staring our favorite Zam Zam HamIED.

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Deleted
Last edited by Peregrine on 27 Aug 2019 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Imran Khan wants all Pakistanis to drop everything and stand between 12 and 12:30 every Friday to protest.

What if someone is in Pakistan making a deposit after heavy meals? Should they risk standing up? What about people doing no 1? Should they drop everything too or is it okay to hold on to something during urgent and emergency situations?
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Sonugn wrote:Navy Chief Admiral Karambir Singh, says,"we have received intelligence that the underwater wing of Jaish-e-Mohammed is being trained. We are keeping a track of it and we assure you that we are fully alert." via ANI
May try infiltrating through SL to TN/KL, thinking that they can get some local jihadi assistance, inspired by the SL terrorist attacks.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Anujan wrote:Imran Khan wants all Pakistanis to drop everything and stand between 12 and 12:30 every Friday to protest.

What if someone is in Pakistan making a deposit after heavy meals? Should they risk standing up? What about people doing no 1? Should they drop everything too or is it okay to hold on to something during urgent and emergency situations?
Given that 70% of the populace is impoverished, malnourished and stunted and have been asked by a minister no less to eat 1 roti per day to save cost, the question that should be asked is how many of them can go outside and stand for half an hour?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The drug smugglers into Massa have pretty sophisticated submarines. When they say submarine, don't imagine the kilo class. It's an enclosed boat with maybe half a foot above the surface. Very difficult to spot.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Amber G. wrote: BTW Any entity showing "wrong" map, could be liable for a billion-rupee fine and jail time. One can not depict Jammu and Kashmir as a disputed territory if that map is shown in India. (Google etc know that)

Maybe Pichai Sir has become a RAA agint? :twisted:
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.rediff.com/news/report/cros ... 190826.htm
Cross-LoC bus service from Poonch resumes
August 26, 2019 18:28 IST
A week after it was suspended, the Poonch-Rawalakot cross-Line of Control bus service resumed on Monday, with 46 stranded passengers, including 40 from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir, returning home, an official said.
The weekly service was suspended on August 19 after authorities in PoK did not respond to a call from their Indian counterparts to let a bus get across the LoC, according to officials.
"The bus service resumed with 40 PoK residents and six Indian citizens returning to their homes," said District Development Commissioner, Poonch, Rahul Yadav. The permits of two other PoK residents, who had arrived in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch a week ahead of Eid-ul-Azha to meet their relatives, is yet to expire, he said, adding that there was no fresh traveller from either side.
The bus service, popularly known as 'Paigam-e-Aman', is on every Monday and it did not stop despite tension along the LoC in view of frequent ceasefire violations by Pakistan which has claimed the lives of three army personnel and a civilian since August 17.
However, it was suspended last Monday, after officials said "we had sent a message to PoK authorities for bus service today (August 19), but they did not respond".
Gautam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Anujan wrote:Imran Khan wants all Pakistanis to drop everything and stand between 12 and 12:30 every Friday to protest.
Sirji,
The mango people of Pak do not get to eat heavy meals anymore. Even water is not plentiful. Dimran knows this.
Gautam
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

I think this Dimran address has a very important message - he's predicting promising a terror strike on India. This is the first time I've seen ruling Pak leaders talk about a future 'false flag' operation (a term typically used by nut cases like Zaid Hamid post a terror strike). I bet the Modi-Shah-Doval trio is ready, locked and loaded with a response. This will be an interesting year ahead.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/w ... 2019-08-26
Imran Khan addresses Pakistan on Kashmir, threatens nuclear war once again
Imran Khan, who was addressing Pakistan on the Kashmir situation, said that Pakistan will go to any extent on the issue, even nuclear war.
India Today Web Desk, New Delhi, August 26, 2019
HIGHLIGHTS
Imran Khan said entire world will feel ramification of Indo-Pak nuclear war
He said Pakistan had tried to open dialogue with India but other side didn't respond
He also reiterated that he was Kashmir's ambassador in the world
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan once again threatened nuclear war with India over the issue of Kashmir.
Imran Khan, who was addressing Pakistan on the Kashmir situation, said that Pakistan will go to any extent on the issue.

"If the [Kashmir] conflict moves towards war then remember both nations have nuclear weapons and no one is a winner in a nuclear war. It will have global ramifications. The superpowers of the world have a huge responsibility...whether they support us or not, Pakistan will do everything possible," Imran Khan said in his address.
Imran Khan said that the time had come for Pakistan to be decisive on the Kashmir issue.
He added that Pakistan had made attempts to open dialogue with India but had not found the same support from the other side.
Gautam
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Nikhil T wrote:I think this Dimran address has a very important message - he's predicting promising a terror strike on India. This is the first time I've seen ruling Pak leaders talk about a future 'false flag' operation (a term typically used by nut cases like Zaid Hamid post a terror strike). I bet the Modi-Shah-Doval trio is ready, locked and loaded with a response. This will be an interesting year ahead.
One of great (though unintended) effect of the Kashmir integration into India has been that in their impotent rage, many of the so-called moderates (the RAPEs/elites) who our own lutyens and DDM types used to fawn over have lost their suave mask and are frothing at the mouth like the rabid jihadis and India-haters that they are. This is why folks like Suhasini Haider and Rajdeep Sardesai have been, in their own words, 'surprised' at the venom (not because they didn't know but because the mask came off so easily).
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/w ... 2019-08-26
Imran Khan addresses Pakistan on Kashmir, threatens nuclear war once again
Imran Khan, who was addressing Pakistan on the Kashmir situation, said that Pakistan will go to any extent on the issue, even nuclear war.
India Today Web Desk, New Delhi, August 26, 2019
HIGHLIGHTS
Imran Khan said entire world will feel ramification of Indo-Pak nuclear war
He said Pakistan had tried to open dialogue with India but other side didn't respond
He also reiterated that he was Kashmir's ambassador in the world
Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan once again threatened nuclear war with India over the issue of Kashmir.
Imran Khan, who was addressing Pakistan on the Kashmir situation, said that Pakistan will go to any extent on the issue.

"If the [Kashmir] conflict moves towards war then remember both nations have nuclear weapons and no one is a winner in a nuclear war. It will have global ramifications. The superpowers of the world have a huge responsibility...whether they support us or not, Pakistan will do everything possible," Imran Khan said in his address.
Imran Khan said that the time had come for Pakistan to be decisive on the Kashmir issue.
He added that Pakistan had made attempts to open dialogue with India but had not found the same support from the other side.
Gautam
IK is even more retarded that I had expected. All he is doing with these shenigans is prove to the world that he is deranged and his country is a terror state, and push more countries into India's side. Even the Arabs today don't want to be known as terror states, they prefer to focus on economy and have supported India.

On the other side you see Modi completely silent, giving IK enough rope to hang himself with. :rotfl:
Now if there is a terror attack, everyone knows whom to blame (even if pakis didn't).

Lage Raho Imran bhai!
If there was a politician more stupid that RaGa, this is the guy.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

KJo wrote: On the other side you see Modi completely silent, giving IK enough rope to hang himself with. :rotfl:
Very well said saar. The more he uses the N-bogey, the less he will scare the world with it.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Heck,
They are right on both counts !
If the Indian Army takes over POK and splits NaPak into 4, geography will surely change
It doesn't matter who starts the war, but Pakistan will end the war just like they ended '71 and Kargil. Either outright surrendering or withdrawing/downhill skiing out from POK
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

And once again, "Pakistan 'will go to any lengths' to support occupied Kashmir's cause" Immy let AI1 fly right over Lahore on its way back to Delhi.