J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by SBajwa »

A_Gupta wrote:
chetak wrote:^^^^^^^

something doesn't sit right with this guy :roll:
This is likely where that cr*p is coming from.
http://sikhlionz.com/vhprssbjp.htm

It is best to ignore these deluded people. He is Most likely a muslim paki.
venkat_r
BRFite

Post by venkat_r »

Gautam_2 wrote:Another hitjob article by Bezos owned WaPoo

India must stop weaponizing the pain of Kashmiri Pandits

written by a bleeding heart pandit, born and raised american, because her grandparents got kicked out by KMs from the valley.

irony died many deaths today.

We need to counter propagandus
Indeed - well put that irony died many deaths.
Sumair
BRFite

Post by Sumair »

Deleted
Last edited by Suraj on 29 Aug 2019 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal details
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

VikramA wrote:did not know where ask this ques so asking it here. does any one know how to superimpose LOC on live google maps?
E-Z.
Just trace along the Indus Sindhu Everything to the west is Balochistan or Paktoonistan. East is Bharat. :mrgreen:

The Chinese patriots have gone and inscribed cheen names all over Tibet. Why don't we do the same, rename those places with their true Puranic names? And do the same for the LOC regions. Sorry I don't know how to do it, but one could, by posting photographs "taken" there, with the lat and long. I sent a few along, taken in Northern Arunachal (falsely called Tea-bet), for instance at the base of Mt. Parukutty, the Appukuttan Plateau, Omanakutty Ridge etc.

For instance, what is falsely called the Indus when it flows through Pakjab is really the the RavanaMoothram River from the Ramayana. Time to start moving into GB/PORK seriously, at least by cartographic aggression.

Indians keep proclaiming that PORK is an Integral Part of India etc, but haven't even done this elementary step of properly naming Indian places. Pity. The rice being gorged todin is evidently not of the same quality as back in the Good days when we had much less rice to eat.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 29 Aug 2019 00:58, edited 1 time in total.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Is it now perfectly acceptable for a Paki to crawl up the drainpipe into our midst and begin peddling a revisionist historical narrative for which there is no shred of evidence... and which is actually offensive to senior BRF members who lived through the traumatic events it distorts?

This is the Goebbels Ghafoora tactic implemented to perfection, by the way. Mention that "Bajrang Dal" was involved in the anti-Sikh pogrom of 1984. When contradicted, simply repeat it again and again with a little gaslighting thrown in.

(Gaslighting in this case consists of supercilious references to the alleged immaturity and/or poor memory and/or "ignorance of the ground situation" on the part of any BRF member who actually observed and still remembers what really happened.)

Tells you all you need to know about the gentleman's intentions.
Sumair
BRFite

Post by Sumair »

What is this innate urge to name any one with a contrarian view a Paki? I have given my identification in the above post for anyone to verify, or the forum moderators can verify via my associated email address. If my recollection of events is different than yours, then you can simply choose to ignore them or counter them with your own narrative. What is the need for personal attacks???
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

One feature of the 1970s to 1990 events is that there is a total mental blackout of everything through end of October 1984 as "remembered" by many people. Apparently they do not consider the option of educating themselves, or acquiring any honesty, let alone reasonability, in this matter. What comes through is that their buddies' murdering and brutalizing people like my mother, was perfectly acceptable and requires no explanation or memory, after all they were "martial" and tfta and our people were sambar-slurping meek sdres, the Right to Life didn't apply.

For this reason I choose not to argue with people from those regions regarding those times: it is little different and quite indistinguishable from arguing with a Paki. But some of us used to read newspapers for at least 15 years before that, and watched the situation get worse and worse (see Bajwaji's post above for a very small capsule) and wondered how the nation could survive. So I predict that KVMs 20 years from now will have total memory erasure until Aug 4, 2019.
As Aug 5 dawned, there was this sudden, totally 400% unprovoked Invasion and takeover by the 600,000,000 troops of the evil yindoo fascistva who came in and imposed Media Blackout to suppress the images of the 600,000,000,000,000 rapes being committed every day. All the Promises made to Kashmiris, the basis for their agreeing to protect India since 1948, were trashed by the treacherous yindoos. All the innocent, selfless poor leaders of the Kashmiri People where arrested and dragged off to continous torture and rape by yindoos. Only One Way! Gun Way! Hold your gun as you throw this stone.
:(( :(( :((

The 20,000+ murdered innocents of 1970-1984 remain mostly unsung and unknown. But I for one will not sit by and have people erase that memory.
The most we remember is the 329 innocents on the airliner Emperor Kanishka who were blown up over the Irish Sea by the Sh1ts. That is waaaay too little accountability.

So it is very important that the atrocities committed by the KVM be systematically documented and re-published in a thousand different places, ASAP, and kept very visible. The book "Flames of The Chinar", authored by none other than Sheikh Abdullah (or his ghost writer - I didn't think SA could write) should be made mandatory reading.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 29 Aug 2019 02:18, edited 5 times in total.
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

Sumair wrote:What is this innate urge to name any one with a contrarian view a Paki?
Because being Paki is also a state of mind, which is to bring in non-facts to warp the truth to fit a delusional mind. You and your arguments fit this mold perfectly. Hence a Paki.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Aiyyooo!! REPRESSION!!! 36 Kashmiris stubbed their toes and stepped on their own mijjiles in 23 days! :(( :((
It occurs to me that it is rather hard to get hit with a pellet in the face, unless u r FACING the ppl holding the guns: do you do this except if u r throwing rocks, hain? When each of these is released from hospital, I hope the van to the Arunachal Express is waiting.
Those who got pellets up their gaand, OK, at least they were downhill skiing like their herrows the PA. But they would be lying on their stomachs, gaand up, hain?
Last edited by UlanBatori on 29 Aug 2019 02:25, edited 2 times in total.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Sumair wrote:What is this innate urge to name any one with a contrarian view a Paki? I have given my identification in the above post for anyone to verify, or the forum moderators can verify via my associated email address. If my recollection of events is different than yours, then you can simply choose to ignore them or counter them with your own narrative. What is the need for personal attacks???
:rotfl:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

US Noose & World Report:
India Plans Massive Hiring Government Drive in Kashmir
Indian authorities said they plan to hire tens of thousands of government workers in the (up USN&WR's ass) Himalayan region of Kashmir after stripping the region of its decades long special status.
Interesting caption for the picture:
An elderly Kashmiri man selling sandals walks through a closed market in Srinagar, Indian controlled Kashmir, Wednesday, Aug. 28, 2019. India's government, led by the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, imposed a security lockdown and communications blackout in Muslim-majority Kashmir to avoid a violent reaction to the Aug. 5 decision to downgrade the region's autonomy. The restrictions have been eased slowly, with some businesses reopening, some landline phone service restored and some grade schools holding classes again, though student and teacher attendance has been sparse. (AP Photo/Mukhtar Khan) The Associated Press
Surprisingly non-inflammatory. 'Fess up, Amit Shahji and Dovalji, Have you been Winning the Hearts and Minds of the Papparazzi? :eek: :shock:

Several things visible in the photo:
1. Pretty run-down, hain? Worse than Patiala, I agree.
2. Dr. Saifullah's store is closed. Internet kiosk, I wonder.
3. They sell "100% PURE NYLON" socks in Kashmir?
4. If you look in the far background, you see several scooters plying, with the usual 20 people on each. Vibrant urban life. Probably heading to a grand feast or to watch Hasina Atimbum at the movie house. But they chose not to focus on that naarmal scene, instead looking at the pathetic-looking old man on foot.
Satya Pal Malik, the New Delhi-appointed governor, :roll: called it the largest recruitment drive in the region, with officials planning to fill up "50,000 vacancies in various government departments in the next few months."
At a press conference Wednesday in Srinagar, the main city in Indian-controlled Kashmir, Malik also announced that the government is willing to commit $700 million to help apple farmers. Indian authorities believe the move will expand the region's economy, to which horticulture, particularly apple orchards, is critical.
Indian officials have characterized their surprise move to strip Kashmir's special constitutional status as a way to boost its economic potential and said they are planning to set up an international investment summit in the region in the coming months. It comes as India has seen a slowdown in its economy.
Nausea alert:
State data, however, shows Kashmir's gross domestic product, the value of all goods and services in the state, has risen from $16.7 billion in 2012 to an estimated $21.9 billion last year.
In contrast, India is grappling with economic growth that has slowed to a five-year low of 5.8% in the quarter from January to March. Declining industrial output and automobile sales have further raised fears of a deeper slowdown in the country.
Aha! NOW the reason for all the tamasha becomes clear! The yindoo fundamentalists want to rob Kashmir of its immense wealth!
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Sumair wrote:What is this innate urge to name any one with a contrarian view a Paki? I have given my identification in the above post for anyone to verify, or the forum moderators can verify via my associated email address. If my recollection of events is different than yours, then you can simply choose to ignore them or counter them with your own narrative. What is the need for personal attacks???
I remember Shivsena operating in Panjab in those times completely unrelated to the one in Maharashtra. Bajrang dal does not ring a bell. Are there archived news clips.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

banrjeer wrote:
I remember Shivsena operating in Panjab in those times completely unrelated to the one in Maharashtra. Bajrang dal does not ring a bell. Are there archived news clips.

Yep!! that Shiv Sena was totally different as it was named after the Lord Shiva and they roamed around with Trishuls., while Shiv Sena of Maharashtra goes by the Chatarpati Shivaji.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

India's GDP grew by 42% between 2012 and 2019, JK seems to have grown by 31%, so they are lagging.

On top of that, India is a 2.6T economy in 2018, JK contribution $21.6B which is less than 1% of India's GDP. I am pretty sure roadside idli sellers in madurai contribute 2% to India's GDP.

I am disappointed that the standard "India and Pakistan went to war 4 times over Cashmere and 3 billion people live on less than $2 a day" was not included.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Mod note: People, lets keep the discussion in this thread to JK issues. Please take your Punjab history (real and imagined) posts elsewhere.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

I would like Parliament to constitute a special tribunal for trying all civil and criminal cases arising out of the ethnic cleansing of KPs in an expeditious way.

@Yagnasri and other legal eagles, can you spell out a scenario of how this can be made to happen? And what resources may be needed? I will gladly contribute my mite.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Nobody has any problem with a contrarian view, so long as it is backed up by facts. You have no evidence of what you are saying and none exists, in fact there is no mention of it anywhere in the media or scholarly work except on some Khalistani sites which are written by Pakis because this is exactly their narrative.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

KLNMurthy wrote:I would like Parliament to constitute a special tribunal for trying all civil and criminal cases arising out of the ethnic cleansing of KPs in an expeditious way.

@Yagnasri and other legal eagles, can you spell out a scenario of how this can be made to happen? And what resources may be needed? I will gladly contribute my mite.
I am not a legal eagle sirji. But this matter is a bit difficult to do now. But not impossible. Not all crimes will be one kind. If there are already FIRs filed and some evidence like autopsy reports etc are available then we can ask for further investigation and prosecution etc. I do not know how strong is your mite :D We need a lot of it in the area of legal action not just in this issue but in many areas in India wherein legal action is needed to protect Indic interests.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Sumair wrote:What is this innate urge to name any one with a contrarian view a Paki?
You weren't offering a 'contrarian view'.

You were alleging the presence of an organization in a pogrom mere days after it came into existence, when
a) there's no verifiable public record of the claim
b) the organization's goals do not even remotely relate to the event in question

It's further alleged that the organization collaborated with the INC - its political opponent since the moment of its existence.

The supposed details of who you are are entirely irrelevant. In fact they'll be deleted because we do not publish personal details of posters.

What is relevant, is that you better have a leg to stand on here when you go about making fantastic claims about very controversial topics.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

This is BRF, a privately owned and operated forum meant for Indian jingos to exchange information & ideas. Everyone here exists and posts on the sufferance of forum owners and those delegated by them as moderators. No exceptions. No random "contrarian" viewpoints.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

ulanbatori... the difference between the indic and islamic way is as follows...the mullahs dont let history go away..thru sermons, fiery takrirs they keep the stories of alleged oppression alive...what do the shias do on moharram? they recollect, relive the alleged events of 1000 yrs ago. the mullahs always tell their faithfool the glorious victories of arabs over kufr, the other battles won, how yahud and hanud oppressed the faithfools, their daily prayer calls for death destruction of kufr. so they dont forget
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^^ The yindoo way is better. We loudly glorify the heroic deeds of our ancestors, and ignore or only whisper the horrors that they experienced. An optimistic and kind bunch at heart, but it tends to make our kind a bit complacent. The Others wail loudly and beat their heads against walls at the imagined horrors suffered by THEIR ancestors, then take the sword and AK-47 to use that as "justification" to go commit atrocities of their own.
E.g. We remember 1965, 71, 99 and now 2019 for the heroic victories of our soldiers. But we don't celebrate enough, because we also remember the immense sacrifices of our heroes. We don't speak much of 1948, though it was a victory, because we stopped short of total victory and the price was steep.
They remember 1948, 65, 71 and 1999 happily because they can whip themselves into a tizzy wailing about the defeats that their kind suffered, so that they can enjoy the thoughts of their revenge when they can get their asses whipped again. This is what keeps THEM alive.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

From Gautam Gambhir:
Gautam Gambhir
@GautamGambhir
Guys, in this picture Shahid Afridi is asking Shahid Afridi that what should Shahid Afridi do next to embarrass Shahid Afridi so that’s it’s proven beyond all doubts that Shahid Afridi has refused to mature!!! Am ordering online kindergarten tutorials for help @SAfridiOfficial
That was a reply to Shahid Afridi's post declaring that he was going to visit the home of a shaheed on Sep. 6.
IIRC, the pest-e-sha'eed in question was his brother who tried crossing the Yellow Sea and ended up polluting the Sutlej. OK, he being Pakistani, let's just say another son of his mother's.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

UlanBatori wrote:^^ The yindoo way is better. We loudly glorify the heroic deeds of our ancestors, and ignore or only whisper the horrors that they experienced. An optimistic and kind bunch at heart, but it tends to make our kind a bit complacent. The Others wail loudly and beat their heads against walls at the imagined horrors suffered by THEIR ancestors, then take the sword and AK-47 to use that as "justification" to go commit atrocities of their own.
E.g. We remember 1965, 71, 99 and now 2019 for the heroic victories of our soldiers. But we don't celebrate enough, because we also remember the immense sacrifices of our heroes. We don't speak much of 1948, though it was a victory, because we stopped short of total victory and the price was steep.
They remember 1948, 65, 71 and 1999 happily because they can whip themselves into a tizzy wailing about the defeats that their kind suffered, so that they can enjoy the thoughts of their revenge when they can get their asses whipped again. This is what keeps THEM alive.
They thrive on "martyrdom".
We thrive on quiet, happy, anonymous lives.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A_Gupta wrote:
UlanBatori wrote:^^ The yindoo way is better. We loudly glorify the heroic deeds of our ancestors, and ignore or only whisper the horrors that they experienced. An optimistic and kind bunch at heart, but it tends to make our kind a bit complacent. The Others wail loudly and beat their heads against walls at the imagined horrors suffered by THEIR ancestors, then take the sword and AK-47 to use that as "justification" to go commit atrocities of their own.
They thrive on "martyrdom".
We thrive on quiet, happy, anonymous lives.
And Sir,
There is that matter of 72 also :D :D
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/T2IFrFnP0Kc
Arre wah yeh Kya Raag alaap ra hai
Yani ki Jamuna ki baad ne sub spots dho diya shayad
Has he had major rewiring in the top floor (brain) :shock: :rotfl:
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

Indian Troops in Jammu & Kashmir

For a long time, Pakistan has peddled that Indian has 700,000 troops in Kashmir.

However, after the recent abrogation of Article 370 and GOI inducting more CAPF into J&K, absolutely rubbish numbers about strenght of Indian security forces have started appearing in Indian and foreign press.

One Indian journalist writing in Deccan Chronicle and Asian Age claimed that India has 1 million soldiers in J&K! :evil:

Others like The Wire, after initially claiming the same number as above, dialed it down to 'half a million'. Foreign press, including worthies like Al Jazeera, Guardian and Forbes are all claiming 'half a million' troops in J&K.

To bust this propaganda, I've done a detailed analysis on the number of Indian security personnel in J&K.

No one talks about deployment of Pakistan Army in AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan. And how Indian Army has to maintain troops in J&K to meet threats from Pakistan as well as China.

In the analysis I've done a detailed assessment of the deployment of Pakistan Army to brigade level. And the kind of numbers Indian Army has to maintain to counter this threat.

Doing this separates the troops strength from numbers deployed for actual Counter Insurgency Ops (CI Ops) - For CI Ops, I've done an assessment of the RR, CRPF, Army (in CI Ops) and other CAPF.

Please have a look and do share so that we can bust this propaganda:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/08/half-a- ... d-kashmir/
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

Boots in Kashmir amount to virtual boots in Afghanistan.
It will wean the bunnies away from the Pigs.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 281971.ece
NATIONAL
Gulmarg on high alert following Pakistan's bids to push militants
Peerzada Ashiq, SRINAGAR, AUGUST 29, 2019
Security agencies apprehended two persons, Khalid and Nazim, both residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir’s Muzaffarabad, in the Gulmarg range, two days ago. Initial reports suggest both were “militant guides”.
Kashmir’s most-visited tourist destination of Gulmarg in the Baramulla district has been put on a high alert after infiltration bids by militants in the past one week, and multiple attempts to attack the forward posts by the Pakistan Army, according to officers of the counter-insurgency grid in Srinagar.
Sources in the security agencies said the Army’s Ustad and Gulab posts in the upper reaches of Gulmarg were posed with threats by armed men who sneaked two kilometres into this side of Kashmir. Sources said the attacks were repulsed but the infiltrators remain untraced.
Security agencies apprehended two persons, Khalid and Nazim, both residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir’s Muzaffarabad, in the Gulmarg range, two days ago. “They are being questioned on Pakistan’s rare attempts to engage troops in Gulmarg,” an official said.
Gautam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

a rather unfortunately named protestor/LGBTQ activist: Aijaz Bund

twitter

Meet 29 year-old Aijaz Bund. Dr Bund is the ONLY man in Kashmir publicly fighting for LGBTQ rights. But THOUSANDS of Kashmiri homosexuals cannot DARE to be as open - the RPC version of IPC Sec 377 is STILL valid. Because of 370 and 35A.

SHAME on those who support 370 and 35A.

SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

KLNMurthy wrote:I would like Parliament to constitute a special tribunal for trying all civil and criminal cases arising out of the ethnic cleansing of KPs in an expeditious way.

Rsatchi wrote:
I have pooch for legal-eagles on the Forum
1. What is the legal option of Kashmiri Pandit who were either forced to sell land for pittance on duress or has been illegally occupied by KM
Can the full force IPC both civil and criminal laws be enforced to evict the illegal occupation.
Also can they expect any compensation for having been forced to sell for pittance
2. I am sure just like the temples in rest of India the Kashmiri temples also must have had land and property endowed to them
So what is the status of the property of the temples either destroyed or in ruins
If there are illegal occupation can they be evicted legally and the property returned to the temple committe
3. Also was there Mujrai department as per J&K constitution
Do you reckon that th illegal occupiers are worried that they will be caught
God knows what the KM dominated revenue department have made numerous ‘Ghotala’
And any of this have any bearing on the so called ‘non cooperation ‘movement of the local
And lastly a docu-drama by friendly TV be detrimental to the on going efforts to normalise the conditions
Eager for any Gyan in this matter :)

Yes, item #1 can be pursued. The law is behind you.

Same with item #2. However it will go into religio-political discussions.

Item #3 will scream like crazies and feed into Item #2. There are enough lootyens #mediapimps supported by CONgoons who would love to feed at that trough.
I watched Ashish Dhar program
Hence questions I believe are quite pertinent
And some where I believe the Local KM are worried that illegal occupation of property will go
Also maybe more revenue and land record manipulation may come to light
Why can’t we hold up a mirror to the so called moderate KM and show them what they are
I know it maybe a double edged sword but I think this will show that it is not just TSP but the local KM are equally culpable and there was an economic angle/avarice involved in their actions and not just religion
Murthy Sirji,
I did ask about legal advice and see the above advice from Dishaji.
RSatchi'ji, please get on twitter. There are several legal eagles on twitter who would be ready to fight for a cause. Maybe pro-bono. In fact Kashmiri Pandits should create a legal grievance cell, pool their resources and sue Hurriyat, NC, PDP and KM individuals.

Both civil and criminal cases can be brought against them. At least against the murders of the KPs https://ikashmir.net/atrocities/11.html

Further cases can be brought against the media houses who are supporting the Cashmere cause and justified atrocities on Kashmiri Pandits.

All it requires is a lawyer to stand up in the J&K court. A lawyer well versed in IPC and also knows the local scene including the local Kashmiri Police who can identify the perpetrators or at least register appropriate FIRs.
So if we need to start a twitter compaign initially on civil cases ie about land and property being illegally occupied or confiscated :?:
sankum
BRFite

Post by sankum »

Rohitvats, thanks for the article.
Based on news reports long back the RR strength was halved from 72000 to 36000 as the conditioned improved.
The JK police strength is 68000 with further 60000 SPO for a total of 128000. Wiki gives the uniformed strength at 83000.
Can you confirm the above.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/the_hindu/status/11 ... 7156530176
The Hindu @the_hindu

Former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and the Congress alone are the “root cause” of the Jammu and Kashmir “problem”, BSP chief Mayawati has said
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 891156.cms
Whew!!! Thank god it was all within 'the people of book' :roll:
What with ML Khattar loose 'missile testing' NOTAM!! imagine if it was interfaith issue? This would have been added to the UN letter as well by the neighbour! :((
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

honestly, these letters of Shrill Mazari dont mean a dime. Its all for sake of paki awam. i doubt if their letter will even be used as a toilet paper?
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 281971.ece
NATIONAL
Gulmarg on high alert following Pakistan's bids to push militants
Peerzada Ashiq, SRINAGAR, AUGUST 29, 2019
Security agencies apprehended two persons, Khalid and Nazim, both residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir’s Muzaffarabad, in the Gulmarg range, two days ago. Initial reports suggest both were “militant guides”.
Kashmir’s most-visited tourist destination of Gulmarg in the Baramulla district has been put on a high alert after infiltration bids by militants in the past one week, and multiple attempts to attack the forward posts by the Pakistan Army, according to officers of the counter-insurgency grid in Srinagar.
Sources in the security agencies said the Army’s Ustad and Gulab posts in the upper reaches of Gulmarg were posed with threats by armed men who sneaked two kilometres into this side of Kashmir. Sources said the attacks were repulsed but the infiltrators remain untraced.
Security agencies apprehended two persons, Khalid and Nazim, both residents of Pakistan Occupied Kashmir’s Muzaffarabad, in the Gulmarg range, two days ago. “They are being questioned on Pakistan’s rare attempts to engage troops in Gulmarg,” an official said.
Gautam
Few days back there were reports from baki side claiming 2 people getting kidnapped from their side. It was speculated that they were guides. This seems to add up.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Day 24 gone. Situation Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarmaaaaaaaal. Gulmarg alert for Honorabal Vijitors from PORK makes the highlights, for sheer lack of anything negative to report. WSJ stuck on how 100,000,000 Kashmiris are dying every day because Yindoos are not allowing medicines to reach hospitals. I think there was a pic of a doc, white coat and blue shirt and all, being hustled away by evil Security Fauj because "he protested that lack of medicines was going to kill ppl".

I suspect that the Usual Quarters through their docs are trying to dictate policy changes by hiding the cold mixture behind the broom closet as in "I forgot to place an order for Aspirin because Modi passed a law in evil Indian Parliament". :((

If there is a real medicine/dressings shortage it is criminal sloppiness by IAS, to not get stuff flown in and allow this sort of nonsense to propagate. I hope military does the needful promptly.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Does the old formula of that for conquest one must have three times the personnel of the defending side?

In a way it is disappointing, in that if India had a million troops in J&K, it means it is ready to take back PoK. :D

Also, with the real possibility that Pakistan is going to be foolhardy in the months of September and October, should India be bulking up?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I think rohitvasji eej RAA onlee. Trying to lull PORK momeen into complacency. Time to consider why GOI announced 10,000 jobs to FILL VACANT POSITIONS in KASHMIR. Which side of J&K and why vacant? Think about that....
Last edited by UlanBatori on 29 Aug 2019 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
jaysimha
BRFite

Post by jaysimha »

they may be paki news papers. we know they have army's gun on their head.
but still
they have courage, write and show truth. Some time back, some of biggest achievement nda were in pak newspapers...

where as, our media who have sold themselves