J&K Union Territory-2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Re: J&K Union Territory-2019

Post by A_Gupta »

They complain about Kashmir.
In Qatar, foreign reporters are required to comply with a number of rules and regulations that limit their journalistic coverage. Although DW managed to get a permission to cover the ongoing US-Taliban talks in the capital Doha, we were not allowed to relay anything live from the city — apart from a pre-recorded Skype report presented as live — partly because the paperwork takes a long time.
As if the Gulf conditions were not a big enough hindrance for international journalists, the negotiations venue is also a reporter's nightmare. Journalists are not allowed to interview anyone inside the venue. They are also not allowed to take photographs. There is a very limited flow of information from the Taliban and US officials to reporters. They may get some hints here and there, and there is a lot to speculate about what is happening inside the conference halls.

These conditions, at times, could mislead journalists. Incorrect information has thus gone out to the media. For instance, at the start of the ninth round of talks, some Afghan media outlets claimed that a deal has been sealed, which, of course is not the case.

Some foreign reporters told DW that they were not even allowed inside the building at the start of the current talks, although things have been easier in comparison to previous rounds. Restrictions started to ease slightly as the negotiations progressed. Now journalists can sit in an assigned coffee room, use their laptops and phones, and are also served food and drinks.
https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3769867
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

TSP is doing some downhill skiing, but sadly using Kulbushan Jadhav as a pawn

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... Ovd5J.html

Its very clear that TSP somehow wants India to talk to it. They will do all this downhill skiing to be in the good books of the so called 'international community', but not sure what they are trying to achieve. Do they seriously think that appearing to be 'reasonable' and other gimmicks, India will reverse full integration of Kashmir valley into India?

My hunch is that just as they were banking on 370 (while modulating pigLeT attacks at will) to extract 'joint sovereignty' deal (which MMS/Sonia wanted to give them), effectively giving them control over the valley, they are looking to put in motion, something else that will give them a say in the valley ad infinitum, while they attend to the urgency of their economy etc., so at some future time, they go for the kill.

But make no mistake, looking at TSP's furious reaction post 370 from all and sundry, it is clear that the 'Kashmir banega Pakistan' rug was pulled from underneath their feet, and from their perverse PoV, they cannot allow ModiJi to succeed in fully integrating the valley with India. TSP as we know it is then finished.

On the other hand, if we leave aside surface level theatrics, maybe they want to extract a deal from India to make LoC == IB, and India will not attempt to take PoK. But as plausible as this might be, I doubt TSP is Dhothi shivering at the prospect of India attempting to take PoK.

Its very 70+ years of existence, particularly after 1987, TSP's neurotic obsession was to annex Kashmir valley. It will take many decades to reverse this obsession.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:Hindi
Gen. Syed Ata Hasnain vs BBC
https://youtu.be/helGUXVb0_E
No video
It's BBC radio call-in with Gen. Hasnain as in-studio guest.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

maybe they want to extract a deal from India to make LoC == IB, and India will not attempt to take PoK.
Hope MAD are not **THAT** weak-kneed.

On KbJ, MAD should use the same encouragement that they used on ImTheDim to get WingCdr AB released: Promise to improve the parking at Sargodha, Peshaware, Isloo-Pindi, Karachi waterfront and LaHore if we hear any bad news on him.

No resumption of Samjhauta, MuzzbadBus, etc until KbJ is returned to India.
India to recognize Baluchistan LF **AND*** start explicit arms aid to them, and start air ops against those who attack BLF, unless KbJ is released. (KbJ is accused of fomenting Azasi in Balochistan, so India will actually do that unless he is released)
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

UBji, why not extend the courtesy to Hafiz, Dawood and their ilk? TSP gets to do a positive spin before FATF mtg
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

sent a strong note to Sanders campaign that I have donated to his campaign and supported. It is disappointing to see his support for Islamic terrorism of Pakistan and encouraging terrorism in J&K through their proxies. If he does not withdraw his support, I will vote against him and will not contribute.

I suggest all US citizens/GC holders to do that.

https://berniesanders.com/contact-us/
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:TSP is doing some downhill skiing, but sadly using Kulbushan Jadhav as a pawn

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... Ovd5J.html

Its very clear that TSP somehow wants India to talk to it. They will do all this downhill skiing to be in the good books of the so called 'international community', but not sure what they are trying to achieve. Do they seriously think that appearing to be 'reasonable' and other gimmicks, India will reverse full integration of Kashmir valley into India?
India is already talking to bakis on Kartarpur corridor and that too on Indian request. Posted a tweet with the details in the TSP thread a while back.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

TSP wants to talk not because of Kashmir. They want to talk to get some relief in the border where IA is giving them hell. Talks can get them relief and time to regroup. It is the typical Islamist tactics when they are losing. They know that nothing is going to happen in Kashmir that will give them an advantage. Making some noise on it will keep them relevant in the international scene and can also continue to justify a large budget for their bloated army in spite of their economy being a basket case. They have this mercenary mind and don't care if the common Abdul starves.

Fortunately for us, we have Doval who lived in Pakiland and understands their mind. That combined with Modi and Amit Ji is a deadly combination that they are still underestimating. In fact, I underestimated them and so were many here in BR. The only thing that worries me is how much of this strategy with the Paki's is institutionalized in the foreign ministry. We need this psyche ingrained in everyone in the foreign ministry and in the intelligence community. It is going to be a long drawn struggle since the key part of defeating the Pakis is defeating the uncles and aunties who support them.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

vijayk wrote:sent a strong note to Sanders campaign ..
Well done! I just sent one too. Unfortunately, the site kept refusing my "zip code"( in Canada it's called a postal code) so I had to give a US zip code.

I mentioned Islamic terror and jihad in Kashmir going on for the last 30 years, plus during the 1965 war, and in 1947. I specifically referred to the British role in sanctioning the first state sponsored jihad in modern times, the Pakistani invasion of Kashmir in 1947. So the Brits have at least indirectly, the blood of thousands of Indians on their hands.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

vijayk wrote:sent a strong note to Sanders campaign that I have donated to his campaign and supported. It is disappointing to see his support for Islamic terrorism of Pakistan and encouraging terrorism in J&K through their proxies. If he does not withdraw his support, I will vote against him and will not contribute.

Better to point out that he is an ill-informed oiseule. Admitting that one donated to the Sanders campaign is not exactly a certificate of good sense. Hope you divert some pennies to Mohterma Tulsi's campaign. The way things are going, the "leaders" such as Biden and Sanders are heading for the dumpster. KaHarris is already there. Warren is sure to lose to trump or any other elephant, though she is actually a good and experienced Senator with some sense.

I think Gabbard has a chance. More if she were to switch parties and become Veep nominee but that would make her persona non grata in Hawaii and end her political career if she does not win as Veep. Maybe take refuge in Pearl Harbor base. Then again, being Veep is 1 heartbeat away from someone who is pushing 80 and likely to be led away by white-suited Secret Sarbhij ppl any din.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

DAy 27; Situation NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMAL. (yawn)

Now they are writing about the horrible atrocity: Students coming to opening of Indira Gandhi Open University were turned away: ON AUGUST 4.
And the gentle local momeen started attacking those from outside Kashmir. Until the security forces played soccer with their musharrafs. Pretty impressive colors on the musharraf. Now they bawl. :((
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

UlanBatori wrote:
vijayk wrote:sent a strong note to Sanders campaign that I have donated to his campaign and supported. It is disappointing to see his support for Islamic terrorism of Pakistan and encouraging terrorism in J&K through their proxies. If he does not withdraw his support, I will vote against him and will not contribute.

Better to point out that he is an ill-informed oiseule. Admitting that one donated to the Sanders campaign is not exactly a certificate of good sense. Hope you divert some pennies to Mohterma Tulsi's campaign. The way things are going, the "leaders" such as Biden and Sanders are heading for the dumpster. KaHarris is already there. Warren is sure to lose to trump or any other elephant, though she is actually a good and experienced Senator with some sense.

I think Gabbard has a chance. More if she were to switch parties and become Veep nominee but that would make her persona non grata in Hawaii and end her political career if she does not win as Veep. Maybe take refuge in Pearl Harbor base. Then again, being Veep is 1 heartbeat away from someone who is pushing 80 and likely to be led away by white-suited Secret Sarbhij ppl any din.
Big Donor to Tulsi. We made several campaigns in NH. She got 5% in NH polls. The Islamist wing of Dems are rigging it.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OT here, but I think the key is to stay in the race until the termite-eaten spearhead of the donkeystanis collapses under its own weight. Biden is anti_India, Sanders is fundamentally anti-India (just hasn't been asked enough), Warren is probably anti-India, Harris will be anti-India just to show that she's not Indian-descent.. the other mohtermas and u-no-whats have a combined IQ about indiapakistan that will fit on a pinhead. But they are all collapsing.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Warren's daughter is married to some Indian dude Sushil Tyagi.

https://www.nriinternet.com/INDIA/EMBAS ... /index.htm
Some of the community activists who attended the meeting, included Dr. & Mrs. Vijay Dhir, Dean of UCLA School of Engineering, Pramod Kunju, Chair Pan IIT Alumni USA, Rattan Joea, CEO of Prime Time Shuttle, Mr. & Mrs. Ujjual Nath, CEO of Kaarma, Dr. Sunny Kalara and Dr. Toni DasGupta, President of TiE Southern California, Mr. & Mrs. Gunjan Bagla, former President of Pan IIT Alumni Association, Prof. Karen Leonard, Chair Anthropology, UC Irvine, Sushil Tyagi and Amelia Warren Tyagi, daughter of US Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, Dr. Rangesh Gadasalli, Founder and Trustee of UFICA, Ashok Madan, NFIA Executive Director, Abdul Gani Shaikh, Indian Muslims Association, Mohan Dadlani, Sindhi Association.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

UlanBatori wrote:OT here, but I think the key is to stay in the race until the termite-eaten spearhead of the donkeystanis collapses under its own weight. Biden is anti_India, Sanders is fundamentally anti-India (just hasn't been asked enough), Warren is probably anti-India, Harris will be anti-India just to show that she's not Indian-descent.. the other mohtermas and u-no-whats have a combined IQ about indiapakistan that will fit on a pinhead. But they are all collapsing.
She was in Indonesia for mandatory training (she is still a major in US Army). Was away from campaigning for couple of weeks. CNN poll counted with 2% but SC, NH and Boston Globe polls are showed her 3 to 5% in SC and NH but were not counted. Pathetic ... It is unbecoming of Democratic party ... very undemocratic.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

There is a Paki connection to Bernie Sanders. Guess who is this Dinosaur's Campaign Manager?
Faiz Shakir is an American Democratic political advisor. Currently the campaign manager for Bernie Sanders' 2020 presidential campaign, Shakir previously worked as an aide to Congressional leaders Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, was an editor-in-chief of the ThinkProgress blog, and was the political director of the American Civil Liberties Union. Raised in Florida by Pakistani immigrants, Shakir is a progressive liberal and an advocate for Muslim American communities.
Leonard
BRFite

Post by Leonard »

Please START sending and TWITTER this to ASK people to EMAIL -- FATF -- If we start a MASS email campaign ..

Email Address for FATF --

Contact@fatf-gafi.org

Hello FATF Leaders,

Please --see this VIDEO of Pakistan organizing Jihadis/Terrorist for ACTION in Jammu & Kashmir and Also in Afghanistan.

Please REVIEW and add PAKISTAN to FATF -- Black List

https://twitter.com/i/videos/1168162977 ... e=facebook
Leonard
BRFite

Post by Leonard »

More emails they get -- hopefully it will trigger some memories later.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Start a Petition and FB campaign too?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Can't make out who is what here.Is the inflated mohterma Indian or Pakistani? Isn't she yelling that Bakistan eej Victim of Terror not Purveyor? Competition for Shrillen, hain?
Gotta hand it to the Pakis. They STILL maintain that they are VICTIMS not purveyors of terror?
We need to come out with the History Of Pakistan that someone had developed way back.
Mohterma Cantaloupe got run over by Yindoo Rajya Sabha type. :rotfl:
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Kashmir battle heads to the Alps.

The government has sent a team led by senior diplomat Ajay Bisaria to Geneva to boost the Indian presence at the UN Human Rights Council to fend off yet another Pakistani attempt against the Indian decisions on Kashmir. Pakistan is rolling out its own big guns - former foreign secretary Tehmina Janjua and foreign minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, who will address the 42nd session of the human rights body.

Meanwhile, foreign minister S Jaishankar said in an interview in Brussels that restrictions in J&K would be eased in the coming days. He also
rebuffed suggestions of dialogue, saying that at present, the idea wouldn't fly since Pakistan "openly practices terror".

After being rebuffed at the UN Security Council on August 16, Pakistan, sources said, is hammering away on India's alleged human rights violations and the threat of a nuclear exchange. Pakistan pitched for a special session on Kashmir at HRC, but failed to get the 16 votes necessary for such a session. That leaves it with two options - a special discussion on Kashmir, or to move a resolution against India.

The HRC session will run from September 9-27, and promises a lot of action on the India-Pakistan front. Pakistan has until September 19 to give notice for a resolution. On Monday, the EU parliament is slated to have a discussion on Kashmir.

India has ramped up its own diplomacy, though Jaishankar is unlikely to follow his Pakistani counterpart's example. However, India has reached out to key members of the HRC in recent weeks - PM Modi held talks with the King and PM of Bahrain 9/1/2019 Kashmir battle heads to the Alps - Times of India (currently a UNHRC member) where this issue would have been raised. On the sidelines of the G7 summit in Biarritz, he met UK PM Boris Johnson as well as other leaders who are currently members of the HRC, like Japan, Chile, and Senegal.

Jaishankar has reached out to a number of Council members, starting with Nepal and Bangladesh in India's neighbourhood. In the past week, he also reached out to the Visegrad countries, during his visit to Hungary and Poland. Three out of the Visegrad Four - Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary - are in the Council this year.

In Brussels, along with bilateral relations, Jaishankar did his own diplomatic outreach on Kashmir, both with the European Council and the Commission.

At the UNHRC, India's effort will be to point out Pakistan's own human rights violations in PoK, particularly in Gilgit-Baltistan. India will focus on cross-border terror, and defend the current curbs in the Valley as being against terror attacks. The past couple of days, India has also piled human rights pressure on Pakistan, with increasing reports of Sikh girls being forcibly converted to Islam. Indian diplomats will also reach out to the special rapporteurs in the Council who helm committees and report on an array of related subjects .

Meanwhile, Pakistan's foreign minister, in a letter to UN high commissioner for human rights Michelle Bachelet, asked her to demand that India "rescind its unilateral actions, lift the curfew and other draconian measures, and restore fundamental rights of the Kashmiri people". Batelet has presided over two reports critical of India in the recent past.
Last edited by Vips on 02 Sep 2019 09:08, edited 1 time in total.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

From the 17th century to early 20th century, Europe fought their wars on Indian soil (and other places). Now Pakistan and India are fighting it out on English and American soil.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

UlanBatori wrote:Can't make out who is what here.Is the inflated mohterma Indian or Pakistani? Isn't she yelling that Bakistan eej Victim of Terror not Purveyor? Competition for Shrillen, hain?
Gotta hand it to the Pakis. They STILL maintain that they are VICTIMS not purveyors of terror?
We need to come out with the History Of Pakistan that someone had developed way back.
Mohterma Cantaloupe got run over by Yindoo Rajya Sabha type. :rotfl:
inflated motorma and bearded motorman are pakistani.
pakistanis are victims of terrorism because suicide bomber always dies in terror attack. :((
In 1947 India was partitioned into 2 countries. One country wanted to be suicide bombers and suicide bomber wannabes. Other country was not into suicide bombing.
Thus ever since Independence pakistan has always been a victim of terror.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit)
@bababanaras
Alert, Aware and Able

Pakistan Occupied Kashmir, Gilgit and Baltistan will be liberated from Pakistan. These parts belong to us, will be with us.

Time starts now.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Don't think there would be any major operations in the J&K.

1. Bakistan still has the UNHRC forum and UNGA till about September end to rave and rant and posture.
2. Till FATF Bakistan would be careful.
2. India has its task cut out to normalize the situation in our part of J&K. Don't think India is going to ramp up action just yet barring minor border incidents.

Border Cease fire violations will continue.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bakis had clearly stated that UNHRC would be their next destination for raving and ranting in Kashmir. Not unexpected.

After that the rRudali will move to the UNGA where Dimran is expected to have a go at India again.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Leonard wrote:More emails they get -- hopefully it will trigger some memories later.
FATF has an institutional process where issue are registered and tracked to completion. Being a formal institution GOI itself is fully involved as are our friends on the forum to hold bakistan accountable.

Mass emailing is not going to inform or change the outcome there.

OTOH, the democratic process around the world but particularly in the US and Europe is where GOI is not a direct participant where mass contact and emailing by the residents sympathetic to India can influence the campaign.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

williams wrote:TSP wants to talk not because of Kashmir. They want to talk to get some relief in the border where IA is giving them hell. Talks can get them relief and time to regroup. It is the typical Islamist tactics when they are losing. They know that nothing is going to happen in Kashmir that will give them an advantage. Making some noise on it will keep them relevant in the international scene and can also continue to justify a large budget for their bloated army in spite of their economy being a basket case. They have this mercenary mind and don't care if the common Abdul starves.

Fortunately for us, we have Doval who lived in Pakiland and understands their mind. That combined with Modi and Amit Ji is a deadly combination that they are still underestimating. In fact, I underestimated them and so were many here in BR. The only thing that worries me is how much of this strategy with the Paki's is institutionalized in the foreign ministry. We need this psyche ingrained in everyone in the foreign ministry and in the intelligence community. It is going to be a long drawn struggle since the key part of defeating the Pakis is defeating the uncles and aunties who support them.
Right.

Modi is not going to give them the time of the day. Talk at any other level is meaningless for bakistan.

1. Doesn't get political assurances on "relief on the border ". Lines at the DGMO level are always open but at that level the only assurance they get is of a fitting response.

2. A meeting with Modi will allow Dimran/TSPA to "spin" to mango apdul in bakistan that Dimran/TSPA "forced" Modi back to the table on Kashmir and thus a victory.

3. The above victory will allow Dimran/TSPA the face saver to pull back from the corner that they have painted themselves in with a little subtle prodding from Modi.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Folks, Can this discussion on US politics/Tulsi/donations/sending emails to your US senators etc. be taken somewhere else.
What some obscure US Senator says or tweets is as irrelevant as Rashid claiming 'Paav kilo ka Bomb' to J&K thread.
Honestly we don't give a Eff-akkk !!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

^^ I looked at the thread above Shri Vikasji's petulant post and see the 12 posts preceding that, covering over 12 hours, to be nothing to do with US anything.
So his post is completely un-called-for, enough said, I have no wish to hurt his feelings. He is a good postor, maybe having a bad day.
Any discussion on US things has been because of statements made by very prominent POTUS election candidates such as Bernie Sanders. What Sanders says, with all due respect to Shri Vikas' knowledge and judgement, has much more impact on India than, say, what some obscure Indian or Pakistani politician says. The POTUS campaign is about $30B worth of media noise - which can very badly hurt the Indian cause. It has taken some of us 20 years of spending every moment that can be spared, to fight the battles to get to where we are: Back in 1999, a web search showed that ALL EXCEPT ONE hit on the term "Kashmir" was parroting the Paki point of view, the one exception being the Indian Embassy in Washington DC. The Indian External Affairs Ministry even, in those days, along with the rest of the Indian "diplomatic corpses" were scratching their behinds, for all the effect that they had.

So sorry, but it is worse than irritating to see such gratuitous petulance stemming I hope, from ignorance, not malice. Enough of this Banning Communications cra*. We will discuss what we carefully judge to be relevant to advancing Indian interests and throw what stones we can throw, not much advice needed from thoughtless censors. Hope this is the last I have to say on this, thanks.

If you need to work off some aggression, PLEASE do so on the various YouTube threads etc. I have been begging people to go help out there, with so many Pakis posting as long as they are unaware of what can be done to them. :mrgreen:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Situation in Kashmir Peaceful

Barricades have been removed from most areas, but deployment of security forces continued to maintain law and order.
The situation in Kashmir was calm as the restrictions have been eased out in most areas across the valley, but normal life remained affected for the 29th consecutive day on Monday, officials said.
Barricades have been removed from most areas of the valley, but deployment of security forces continued on the ground to maintain law and order. Landline services have been restored in 76 exchanges across the valley. Services continued to remain snapped in the commercial hub of Lal Chowk and {terrorist-infested} Press Enclave in Srinagar.

The situation is peaceful and there were no reports of any untoward incident on Sunday. The day-time restrictions have been eased in 82 out of 105 police station areas across the Valley.

markets and schools remained shut, while public transport was off the roads. Private cars were plying in many areas of the city and elsewhere in the Valley, while inter-district cabs were also seen plying in few areas in the morning. Some vendors have set up stall in the civil lines of the city, they said.

Support quality journalism - Subscribe to The Hindu Digital
{I do: I show Naxal Ram the ungli} :roll:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Now for the IMPORTANT news:
Omar Abdullah sports ‘an unkempt beard’; family members find Mehbooba Mufti ‘agitated’

...with personal DVDs as the only source of entertainment under arrest Srinagar, according to family members who were allowed to meet them for the first time this week.

The J&K authorities have started following the jail manuals to allow relatives, lawyers and friends to meet all 45 detained leaders of the National Conference (NC), the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the Peoples Conference (PC) and the J&K Peoples Movement.

At least 42 mainstream leaders have been detained inside the Centaur Hotel, located on the banks of the lake, since the August 5 decision to revoke J&K’s special status.
I have read somewhere that Queen Mahrie Antwanette's hair turned white (presumably because of a shortage of dye and slaves to apply it) in the Bastille prison b4 the Revolutionaries helped the Fashion World by removing her head.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And the Buffoon Du Jour:
Former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad threatening India while holding a sword: Pehle main balle se chakka marta tha, ab talwar se insaan maaronga (If I can hit six with a bat, why can't I swing sword.. I used to hit sixes with bat, now I'll kill humans with sword)...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

More seriously: Pak brags that their agents put up the posters in Kashmir.

Pakistan agents put Anti-India posters in Srinagar Along With Pak's general picture on it.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

pankajs wrote:Bakis had clearly stated that UNHRC would be their next destination for raving and ranting in Kashmir. Not unexpected.

After that the rRudali will move to the UNGA where Dimran is expected to have a go at India again.
Im the charsi would be doing verbal diaheria after Modi has already addressed the general assembly at the UN. So GOI as per Dimran's position and value should have the junior most member at the UN/consulate give the right of reply which should reinforce the message of pakistan being the hub of terrorism financing and money laundering.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dimran has to do this to impress the momeen at home. Should give proper send-off: may be the last time Indian diplos can see him b4 he is hanged. Miandad is wearing the green uniform and swinging swords: replace hanged cricketer by 2-b-hanged cricketer.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Day 28+. Situation NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMAL.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

We need discussion on getting POJK back
https://youtu.be/ljgMSV-lq5c
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

UlanBatori wrote:And the Buffoon Du Jour:
Former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad threatening India while holding a sword: Pehle main balle se chakka marta tha, ab talwar se insaan maaronga (If I can hit six with a bat, why can't I swing sword.. I used to hit sixes with bat, now I'll kill humans with sword)...
just in case anyone didnt know...he's father in law of dawood's daughter
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

That video needs to be spread far and wide. He's wearing the official Paki cricket uniform. This should be worth quite a few 'points' at ICC.