Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Post by chetak »

g.sarkar wrote:https://www.bloombergquint.com/global-e ... envoy-says
India Even More Important In Case Of No-Deal Brexit, U.K. Envoy Says
August 27 2019
India's importance in the eyes of the U.K. as trade and investment partner would increase if `No-Deal Brexit' happens, British High Commissioner Dominic Asquith said. `No-Deal Brexit' refers to the U.K. leaving the European Union without any agreement about post-exit trade and customs arrangements. U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and India’s Narendra Modi met on the sidelines of the G-7 Summitin Biarritz, France, on Sunday. "Under our current Prime Minister Boris Johnson, we are focused on exit from the European Union by Oct. 31, preferably with a deal. But we are prepared to do it even without an agreement, a No-Deal Brexit," said Asquith. "So in that context, if the U.K. is leaving the EU and we will be operating as an independent country not part of the 28 (EU member states), the importance of developing trading and investment relationships, not just with European mainland, but with its major partners abroad, will be even more important," he said. "India is unquestionably one of our major partners," the U.K. envoy said, adding that the two countries can collaborate in renewable energy, electric vehicles, big data management, artificial intelligence, financial technologies and healthcare, among other sectors. “In the last four years, the number of Indian companies investing in the U.K. has quadrupled.
Gautam
India needs to return to the good old rule of a Viceroy in Delhi.
not to mention the fact that in case the britshit "kingdom" unravels after brexit, with both scotland and ireland exiting, the UNSC will have to let the pisspoor UK go and India is the one of the most likely ones to replace it.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

lets ask ourselves this question, what does UK have and India doesnt have. The points I have been able to think are the following
1. May be a reasonably efficient system which is agile and responds fast to common man's problem => India is getting there
2. Good unis that USED TO attract global talent and still have a lot of potential and legacy => with the talent and price advantage, we will get there
3. location advantage to the europe => will never get there
4. Legacy of british raj and the English language, we have quite a lot of it
5. Reasonable legal system. Not sure we will get there anytime soon...but for business we are getting there with NCLT and IBC
but we have quite a lot of things going for us...lets remember that
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ay/597739/
The first thing to understand is that the Northern Ireland of today is not the same entity that existed for its first 50 years. That earlier Northern Ireland had its own House of Commons and prime minister, beginning life as a semi-independent state controlled by its unionist majority, inside the United Kingdom but self-governing—tied to Britain, but different.

That Northern Ireland, formed in the bloody upheaval of Irish independence in the 1920s, collapsed amid growing sectarian divisions in 1972 and lay in pieces for decades. From 1972 to 1998, Northern Ireland was governed by “direct rule” from London, its original institutions abolished—never to be brought back. Britain had intervened to stop a civil war (at first, British troops were welcomed as protectors in areas that grew to detest them), only to find itself bogged down in a 30-year battle against the IRA, which sought to reunify Ireland through violence.

The Northern Ireland of today is different. The towns, people, prejudices, and history might be the same, but it has been remade. The modern Northern Ireland was born in 1998 in the peace agreement reached on Good Friday, and is unlike anywhere else in Western Europe. Power is shared, decisions being made by elected representatives of the two communities—the largely Protestant unionists and Catholic nationalists—serving in government together. It’s democracy, but not as we know it.

In 1972, when direct rule was first imposed, few expected it would last long. The following year, a new constitutional settlement was agreed on by the leaders of the moderate unionist and nationalist parties based on a form of power sharing. Yet this new settlement—known as the Sunningdale Agreement—collapsed a year later amid ferocious opposition from hard-line unionists, including the future Nobel Prize winner and unionist leader in the 1998 peace negotiations, David Trimble. It would be another 24 years before a new political settlement came into force.

Despite the bloody interlude, the basis of the Good Friday Agreement is contained in Sunningdale: power sharing, all-Ireland institutions, and the formal end of the Republic of Ireland’s claim to the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. For this reason, some have dubbed the Good Friday Agreement (or the Belfast Agreement, for unionists) “Sunningdale for slow learners.” The basis for an agreement was obvious for decades, and yet a deal could not be reached, because the political conditions did not allow it. The IRA wanted to blow Britain out of Ireland in a hail of bullets. Unionism was in no place to compromise.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

A Sikh councillor in Plymouth has quit the Labour Party, saying membership is no longer compatible with his faith.

https://order-order.com/2019/09/10/sikh ... ble-faith/
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

^^^^^
Speaking of Sikh politicians in the UK, Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi, MP for Slough is quite impressive:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPmY2aPj9kY
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

eklavya wrote:^^^^^
Speaking of Sikh politicians in the UK, Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi, MP for Slough is quite impressive:

Accusing your political opponent of racism (or sexism, islamophobia, bigotry etc. etc.) is the easiest thing to do. What is so impressive about it? You see people everywhere doing it all the time. Great way to improve your own political fortunes.

It would have been impressive if he was able to call out the racism and double-standards in his own party. That takes real courage and adherence to your moral principles regardless of the personal political cost to yourself.

This is what I mean: Double standard at the heart of Labour’s antisemitism battle
The notion that Labour takes all racism – including antisemitism – seriously, is a mantra repeated time and again under Corbyn.

But when some racism is demonstrably taken more seriously than others, when antisemitism is dismissed outright, this world view rapidly falls apart.

This week, Sikh MP Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi stood up in Parliament and hit out against the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, over a column he wrote branding Muslim women in face-veils as ‘letter boxes’.

Days later, Ivan Lewis MP, a Jew in a kippah, and Ian Austin MP, son of a Holocaust survivor, stood up in Parliament to criticise Corbyn’s handling of antisemitism.

They were loudly rudely mocked and dismissed by the same Labour MPs who loudly supported Dhesi.
Let's see if the impressive Tamanjeet Singh ji can call out this hypocrisy from his own party-mates.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

eklavya wrote:^^^^^

why is he batting for Islamophobia on this occasion, as such there are many to do that! Would find him impressive if he bats for Hindus also who are real minority in UK.
Actually his support base is reflected in the comments: many from Pakistan.
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

^^^^
He’s a Labour politician, so he needed to score a few points off the Tory PM. It so happens that the Tory PM has been describing niqab wearing Muslim ladies as resembling bank robbers and postboxes. BoJo’s ex wife is of course half-Sikh and he has just appointed three Hindu cabinet members.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Jallianwala Bagh a huge shame:Archbishop of Canterbury - Narayani Ganesh – TNN

On Tuesday morning in Amritsar, speaking to TOI, the Archbishop of Canterbury,JustinWelby, when asked whether he felt satisfied that his trip to India - to Kottayam, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Kolkata and now Amritsar - was a success, he said: "If you ask a batsman who has scored 96 runs, whether he considered his innings a success, he would say, 'Let me answer that after I hit four more runs!' I feel exactly the same way, because one of the most significant aspects of my tour in India is yet to happen. I will visit Jallianwala Bagh this afternoon, where innocents were tragically killed by us (the British)."

The Archbishop went on to say that he was speaking as a spiritual and not political leader, and that no one with any human sentiments can read about Jallianwala Bagh and not feel a deep sense of shame and sorrow.

The Archbishop added, "I wish to express shame and sorrow, for it is recognition of the horrible reality of what we, the British, did there and there were doubtless, believing Christians involved, in the British troops. Imperialism with its absolute power damages the society over which it rules; in fact, it damages everyone. Jallianwala Bagh is a classic
example of the huge shame and damage done to our reputation and our history."

Later that afternoon, when the head of the Anglican Church did visit Jallianwala Bagh - where the British army under the command of Gen Dyer on April 13, 1919 opened fire at a crowd of civilians demonstrating for independence - he prostrated himself on the ground before the memorial and expressed deep anguish and shame at the dastardly act committed by the British that led to the death of more than 400 innocent people. The Archbishop reiterated in his speech at the memorial that he was speaking as a spiritual leader who felt ashamed of what the British did in Jallianwala Bagh a century ago.

On another note, expressing his admiration for the way India has continued to be hospitable to all faiths, the Archbishop told TOI that he appreciated the indigenous Christian community for their selfless service and sterling contributions in the field of education.

"I prayed with many Christian communities in India. My experiences here brought home to me the depth of India's history and hospitality to different faiths. One of the most profound, deep, philosophical civilisations, India has received into its life the many faiths that thrive in this country. India's culture and history - except when manipulated - has been one of learning to value that diversity and this is so important," he said.

Cheers Image
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

sorry to sound a sour note - the good archbishop is doing drama bazi. was he trained at Stratford upon Avon, I wonder. Canterbury tales are just tall tales so is this man prostrating.

French got it right - albions will be perfidious. It is their nature.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

eklavya wrote:^^^^
He’s a Labour politician, so he needed to score a few points off the Tory PM.
so why is he "impressive"? you haven't explained that (yet).
eklavya
BRF Oldie

Post by eklavya »

^^^^
What impression did you form of Mr. Dhesi?
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

Peregrine wrote:Jallianwala Bagh a huge shame:Archbishop of Canterbury - Narayani Ganesh – TNN

he said: "If you ask a batsman who has scored 96 runs, whether he considered his innings a success, he would say, 'Let me answer that after I hit four more runs!' I feel exactly the same way, because one of the most significant aspects of my tour in India is yet to happen. I will visit Jallianwala Bagh this afternoon, where innocents were tragically killed by us (the British)."
Let’s hope he fell, nay prostrated, short of his century in Jallianwala :twisted:

So the expression of shame in the name of his RoL goes like this -
“My peeps hated pagans and killed you on your holy day, but i’ve prostrated like you do to false gods, now let me back to pray preach my hate!!”
Oh! The devil apologizes for the gullibility of the Injuns!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pulikeshi wrote:
Peregrine wrote:Jallianwala Bagh a huge shame:Archbishop of Canterbury - Narayani Ganesh – TNN

he said: "If you ask a batsman who has scored 96 runs, whether he considered his innings a success, he would say, 'Let me answer that after I hit four more runs!' I feel exactly the same way, because one of the most significant aspects of my tour in India is yet to happen. I will visit Jallianwala Bagh this afternoon, where innocents were tragically killed by us (the British)."
Let’s hope he fell, nay prostrated, short of his century in Jallianwala :twisted:

So the expression of shame in the name of his RoL goes like this -
“My peeps hated pagans and killed you on your holy day, but i’ve prostrated like you do to false gods, now let me back to pray preach my hate!!”
Oh! The devil apologizes for the gullibility of the Injuns!

you guys missed the point of his "visit" by a country mile.

This man is an agriculturist, out on a planting spree and he has come to rouse the troops.

quoted from the very same article above and it's the current and updated version of the canterbury tales as retold by this "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop.

Also, this "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop has not said anything that was not known to all on the very day that the Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place and he is careful in not conveying the position of the britshit govt or the queen, his boss whom he spiritually represents.
"I prayed with many Christian communities in India. My experiences here brought home to me the depth of India's history and hospitality to different faiths. One of the most profound, deep, philosophical civilisations, India has received into its life the many faiths that thrive in this country. India's culture and history - except when manipulated - has been one of learning to value that diversity and this is so important," he said

of all the many evil and devious manipulators' of Indian history over the centuries past, nobody is naming the biggest manipulator of them all, this prostrating" shakespearian archbishop's church of england and the evil progenitor of the dravidian cult in India.

this is taqiya, pure and simple.

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

chetak wrote:you guys missed the point of his "visit" by a country mile.

This man is an agriculturist, out on a planting spree and he has come to rouse the troops.

quoted from the very same article above and it's the current and updated version of the canterbury tales as retold by this "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop.

Also, this "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop has not said anything that was not known to all on the very day that the Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place and he is careful in not conveying the position of the britshit govt or the queen, his boss whom he spiritually represents.

"I prayed with many Christian communities in India. My experiences here brought home to me the depth of India's history and hospitality to different faiths. One of the most profound, deep, philosophical civilisations, India has received into its life the many faiths that thrive in this country. India's culture and history - except when manipulated - has been one of learning to value that diversity and this is so important," he said

of all the many evil and devious manipulators' of Indian history over the centuries past, nobody is naming the biggest manipulator of them all, this prostrating" shakespearian archbishop's church of england and the evil progenitor of the dravidian cult in India.
chetak Ji :

Au Contraire Mon Ami!

The whole Article "is worthy of Highlighting"!

May be it could, might, should be "Entered" in the FIRST PAGE of this Thread so as to perpetuate it in ETERNITY to remind us of the Colonists' Perfidy! :(
Cheers Image
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@Peregrine saar,

He is slyly accusing the Indian govt (Modi) of manipulated history.

India's culture and history - except when manipulated - has been one of learning to value that diversity and this is so important," he said
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Janus-faced Britain, which, as Chris Patten says, is becoming a failed state: On the Jammu and Kashmir issue, Britain aided China's UNSC machinations and then denied its role. It allowed radicals to twice vandalize Indian mission in London. Kanwal Sibal: http://epaper.mailtoday.in/2321490/Mail ... #page/12/2

11:14 PM - 9 Sep 2019
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is the reason why the "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop prostrated in punjab.

twitter
Punjab is yielding a rich harvest, so that explains the extra remorse.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

IndraD wrote:eklavya wrote:
^^^^^

why is he batting for Islamophobia on this occasion, as such there are many to do that! Would find him impressive if he bats for Hindus also who are real minority in UK.
Actually his support base is reflected in the comments: many from Pakistan.
There is nothing impressive about any Indian origin Sikh/Hindu Labour MP. Labour is so obviously licking the boots of islamists in return for a block vote. Any Dharmic in Labour knows they have to toe the line to stay in their position, if they don't they will be deselected. I posted this earlier.
https://www.pgurus.com/labours-politica ... pon-delhi/

Why was Shri Virendra Sharma (VS) MP Southall (Labour Party) & Chair of the Indo British APPG at a mosque explaining the Art 370 views of Labour?
Once they involve themselves with politics any principle goes out of the window. look at Keith Vaz, not may people know but many years ago during the Satanic Verses/Salman Rushdie affair, he led a mob of moslems to protest the book https://delingpoleworld.com/2016/09/05/ ... meuppance/

The best bet for Indian origin UK citizens and Indian interests is BoJo & the Conservatives.

I live here and see how full of $ h ! t these labour wallahs are.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Liberals and lefties from the start are anti Hindus. Love affair between Nazis, communists and Jihadis is decades old. It was one of the most open and yet never discussed situation. We should be at happy at least now the Indians who are now citizens of UK and other nations are finding out that truth.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

I concur with you 100% on this Hareshji.
Met out local MP couple times re-child's school issue.
Second time a 'post-box' begum was waiting to see the MP.
Our visit curtailed to accommodate the 'Begum' and the MP is 'Labour MP' was so disinterested in our visit that I wanted to get up and leave half way through. :roll:
To top it all the Labour boss has done nothing to dispel the 'anti-Semitism' row within the party.
All the 'bious one' are labour supporters :wink:
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Rsatchi wrote:I concur with you 100% on this Hareshji.
Were they Indian origin?
I am an old Southall boy, still have many contacts there, also used to live in Hounslow (now Islamic Republic)
The peacefuls tell labour "Put one of ours pn the election candidate list and we will deliver the constituency to you.

Are you in London?
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Haresh wrote:
Were they Indian origin?
I am an old Southall boy, still have many contacts there, also used to live in Hounslow (now Islamic Republic)
The peacefuls tell labour "Put one of ours pn the election candidate list and we will deliver the constituency to you.

Are you in London?
You guys had it largely good in London/SE being a moderate Labour stronghold, until JC and the trotskis came along.

I lived in a Mirpuri stronghold where thousands showed up to rather violent protests in Notts. If it wasn't for the East Mids police, these people were hell bent on boarding the train to Leicester.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

chetak wrote:this is the reason why the "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop prostrated in punjab.

twitter
Punjab is yielding a rich harvest, so that explains the extra remorse.
The British-directed narrative has been developed as follows:

"We Sikhs are Not Hindus" (Bhai Khan Singh Nabha - 1897)

>>

"Hindus got Hindustan, Muslims got Pakistan, We need self-determination for a Sikh nation" (Khalistan movement, all that followed: 1978-1994)

>>

"Hindus conducted Sikh genocide in 1984 after a military assault on our greatest shrine" (Bury completely the memory of partition-era violence; meanwhile falsely associate "Hindus" with the acts of Indira Gandhi and Congress criminals: 1990- Present Day)

>>

"We Sikhs are more Abrahamic like Muslims or Christians-- one holy book, one god, no idol-worship" (Open up to very heavy Xtian proselytisation going on throughout Punjab, 2000- Present Day)

>>

"We the people of Punjab: Christian by religion, but Sikh by ethnicity and culture, demand an independent nation free from Hindu repression" (this is the direction in which the UK is presently trying to steer the narrative, and its effects will be felt in future)
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rudradev wrote:
chetak wrote:this is the reason why the "prostrating" shakespearian archbishop prostrated in punjab.

twitter
The British-directed narrative has been developed as follows:

"We Sikhs are Not Hindus" (Bhai Khan Singh Nabha - 1897)

>>

"Hindus got Hindustan, Muslims got Pakistan, We need self-determination for a Sikh nation" (Khalistan movement, all that followed: 1978-1994)

>>

"Hindus conducted Sikh genocide in 1984 after a military assault on our greatest shrine" (Bury completely the memory of partition-era violence; meanwhile falsely associate "Hindus" with the acts of Indira Gandhi and Congress criminals: 1990- Present Day)

>>

"We Sikhs are more Abrahamic like Muslims or Christians-- one holy book, one god, no idol-worship" (Open up to very heavy Xtian proselytisation going on throughout Punjab, 2000- Present Day)

>>

"We the people of Punjab: Christian by religion, but Sikh by ethnicity and culture, demand an independent nation free from Hindu repression" (this is the direction in which the UK is presently trying to steer the narrative, and its effects will be felt in future)

Sirji,

this is a minor variation of the east timor gambit. :mrgreen:

what you say is unmistakable and very very true.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Do UK recognize Sikh as separate (non Indian) ethnicity ? There was movement led by Khalistani to do so few years ago.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... es-no-deal
Merkel warns of danger to EU of Singapore-style UK on its border
UK poses threat if it fails to match regulation standards of bloc, says German chancellor

Angela Merkel has highlighted the economic danger posed by Britain if it is allowed to become a Singapore-on-Thames as Boris Johnson’s Brexit envoy outlined a plan to ditch the UK’s commitments to stay aligned to the EU’s social and environmental standards.
In talks with European commission officials, the prime minister’s negotiator, David Frost, insisted that the UK is seeking a “clean break” from an array of the bloc’s regulations, a policy choice from the new British government that has caused alarm in other EU capitals. As the UK’s new vision was laid out in Brussels, the German chancellor, speaking in the Bundestag, said she was determined to strike a deal with Johnson but that a no-deal Brexit could not be ruled out.
Merkel also warned of the economic threat that the UK could pose. Johnson had privately told EU diplomats during his time as foreign secretary of his desire to build a “buccaneering” Britain, which has been seen as an indication of his plan to recast the UK as a low-tax and low-regulation state.
Merkel’s comments indicate the difficulty that the British government will face in striking what it has described as a “best in class” free trade deal if it fails to match EU standards on goods, workers’ rights, tax and the environment, among others.
EU sources have said that the UK will need to sign up to more onerous, level playing-field obligations than Canada due to the UK’s proximity and the size of its economy. Diplomats in Brussels said that the British government would be presented with a “Canada minus minus”, potentially including tariffs on some goods, if it seeks to strike a free trade deal without the full array of commitments currently contained in the political declaration on the future relationship agreed with Theresa May.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ret-papers
Fears of no-deal chaos as ministers forced to publish secret Brexit papers
Operation Yellowhammer documents predict public disorder, rising prices and disruptions to food and medicines
Heather Stewart and Peter Walker, Wed 11 Sep 2019

A no-deal Brexit could result in rising food and fuel prices, disruption to medicine supplies and public disorder on Britain’s streets, according to secret documents the government was forced by MPs to publish on Wednesday.
A five-page document spelling out the government’s “planning assumptions” under Operation Yellowhammer – the government’s no-deal plan – was disclosed in response to a “humble address” motion. The content of the document was strikingly similar to the plan leaked to the Sunday Times in August, which the government dismissed at the time as out of date. That document was described as a “base case”; but the new document claims to be a “worst-case scenario”.
Led by former attorney-general Dominic Grieve, and passed by the House of Commons on Monday night as Boris Johnson prepared to suspend parliament, the motion demanded the publication of the documents, large sections of which had been leaked in August. At the time, Downing Street claimed the document had been superseded, and government sources suggested it had been leaked by disaffected former ministers. Former chancellor Philip Hammond later demanded an apology from Johnson, when it emerged the date on the document was August, after the PM took power. The document, which says it outlines “reasonable worst case planning assumptions” for no deal Brexit, highlights the risk of border delays, given an estimate that up to 85% of lorries crossing the Channel might not be ready for a new French customs regime.
“The lack of trader readiness combined with limited space in French ports to hold ‘unready’ HGVs could reduce the flow rate to 40%-60% of current levels within one day as unready HGVs will fill the ports and block flow,” it warns. This situation could last for up to three months, and disruption might last “significantly longer”, it adds, with lorries facing waits of between 1.5 days and 2.5 days to cross the border. The reliance of medical supplies on cross-Channel routes “make them particularly vulnerable to severe extended delays”, the report says, with some medicines having such short shelf lives they cannot be stockpiled. A lack of veterinary medicines could increase the risk of disease outbreaks, it adds.
Gautam
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

yes Sikhs are identified as separate religion now in UK , in 2021 their first census count will be out
https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ne ... 523274.ece
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

chetak wrote:
Pulikeshi wrote:
…now let me back to pray preach my hate!!

I’m saying the same thing - if you read between the lines - let me repeat bluntly:
He is saying - I’ve prostrated, now can you let me preach my RoL hate and convert them injun punjabi sheep?
Better? :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pulikeshi wrote:
chetak wrote:

I’m saying the same thing - if you read between the lines - let me repeat bluntly:
He is saying - I’ve prostrated, now can you let me preach my RoL hate and convert them injun punjabi sheep?
Better? :mrgreen:

Pulikeshi ji

much better, thank you :)
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

The primate's action might have had some meaning before it has become obvious to all that India will eclipse its colonisers with ease, and ascent to much greater things. I mean this with sincerity.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Yagnasri wrote:Liberals and lefties from the start are anti Hindus. Love affair between Nazis, communists and Jihadis is decades old. It was one of the most open and yet never discussed situation.
Well, it appears that it is much easier to use & throw heatheins/pegeins/kooffr as punching bags for muscle flexing, holier-than-thou-within-exclusive-club etc. It is much more difficult, and injurious outright, to corner even small group of believers and not face 'historic' backlash somewhere else - away from eyes of other heatheins/pegeins/kooooffr.

[quote>
IndraD wrote:yes Sikhs are identified as separate religion now in UK , in 2021 their first census count will be out
https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ne ... 523274.ece
</quote]
And that will be treated as 'international' standard to be put on head of non-believers as sword of domacles. The Hindus must not forget that Sikhism was formed to defend Hindus. Part and parcel of same umbrella.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

But this division will be a ploy to show Sikhs are different in an official way and hence need Khaliland. Remember that both UK and Canada are the biggest supporters of Khalis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sanjaykumar wrote:The primate's action might have had some meaning before it has become obvious to all that India will eclipse its colonisers with ease, and ascent to much greater things. I mean this with sincerity.
they are establishing enclaves in multiple places in India.

NE, TN, AP, punjab and making rapid inroads into many other places.

their plans haven't changed.

We have failed to recognize the threat, because they have quietly manipulated, lulled and brainwashed us to achieve an intended outcome.

Using FFNGOs, minority educational institutions, manipulated history, and falsified textbooks, pet dogs in the IAS, politicians and civil society, they have left no stone unturned and spared no effort.

our progress and rise as an economic and military power only means more resources are on offer for the taking.

if we continue on the path chosen for us, we will be divided, engulfed and digested alive, just as they have planned.

The next time you see the rastrapathi bhavan, look carefully.

would any bleddy fools in the world build something like that and on so humungous a scale along with the many countless other impressive institutions and grand edifices dotted across the country if they were going to leave India or even had the slightest, teeniest desire to leave India.

The Rashtrapati Bhavan is the largest head of state residence anywhere in the world. Why would the britshits build this in India if they ever intended to leave.

They never ever intended to leave, period.

These facilities were built for the sole purpose of ruling India and the were intended to generate awe and fear among the natives with the splendor, the sheer grandeur and might of the Raj.

and yet they left and we need to ask ourselves why. At the time they left, they had laid the solid ground work, with efforts going back over two centuries, to stay in India forever.

After the war, they were financially weak, exhausted and weary. All very good reasons for them to stay on in India and continue to plunder the land and the people and take back the wealth to rebuild their home, the UK.

They could have easily strung along nehru and gandhi for another decade at the very least while they consolidated their hold on India once again. nehru and gandhi were both their flunkeys, readily controlled and easily manipulated to do exactly what the britshits wanted them to do. These two were the first flunkeys and the most servile coolies of the raj.

at least the africans were honest and described gandhi as racist and called him a stretcher bearer of the raj.

while "cowards" like sarvarkar spent 13 odd years in the kala pani, these two heroes never saw the kala pani and were "imprisoned" in palaces with all available deluxe facilities befitting the status of our most well known "freedom" fighters.

How many Indians would have fought for the britshits in WWII if these two paragons of patriotism had objected to Indian soldiers fighting in europe and elsewhere in the world for some whiteys to whom they owed nothing and yet these two collaborated with the britshits in sending hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers overseas to aid the britshits.

During their two odd centuries of stay in India, the britshits, using one means or the other, managed to kill off many many millions of Indians.

What did we owe such savage people that we had to send Indian soldiers to fight their battles in europe and elsewhere.

Bose may have become a bit of a problem but they had already dealt with him and his INA.

their age old agenda is yet alive and the archbishop is back to rouse the troops and remind them that much more needs to be done.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vayutuvan wrote:sorry to sound a sour note - the good archbishop is doing drama bazi. was he trained at Stratford upon Avon, I wonder. Canterbury tales are just tall tales so is this man prostrating.

French got it right - albions will be perfidious. It is their nature.
if the UK goes belly up after brexit, who will own the north sea oil.

If it belongs exclusively to the scots, the english are up the gum tree and left sucking their thumb.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Prem wrote:Do UK recognize Sikh as separate (non Indian) ethnicity ? There was movement led by Khalistani to do so few years ago.
As per most of applications forms and census report:
1.Asian or British Asian Indian
2.Asian or British Asian Pakistani
3.Asian or British Asian Bangladeshi
4. Asian or British Asian Chinese
etc
Usually no options as British Sikh.
But in religion have option as Chritians, Jew. Islam, Hindu. Sikh etc
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Haresh wrote:
Were they Indian origin?

Are you in London?
I live in Upton, Wirral, Merseyside.
The MP is full on miltant left wing Gori (lost the leadership/withdrew from leadership battle) 8)
'P-B' begum middle eastern type. :mrgreen:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

chetak wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:The primate's action might have had some meaning before it has become obvious to all that India will eclipse its colonisers with ease, and ascent to much greater things. I mean this with sincerity.

We have failed to recognize the threat, because they have quietly manipulated, lulled and brainwashed us to achieve an intended outcome.

Using FFNGOs, minority educational institutions, manipulated history, and falsified textbooks, pet dogs in the IAS, politicians and civil society, they have left no stone unturned and spared no effort.

our progress and rise as an economic and military power only means more resources are on offer for the taking.

if we continue on the path chosen for us, we will be divided, engulfed and digested alive, just as they have planned.

would any bleddy fools in the world build something like that and on so humungous a scale along with the many countless other impressive institutions and grand edifices dotted across the country if they were going to leave India or even had the slightest, teeniest desire to leave India.

The Rashtrapati Bhavan is the largest head of state residence anywhere in the world. Why would the britshits build this in India if they ever intended to leave.

These facilities were built for the sole purpose of ruling India and the were intended to generate awe and fear among the natives with the splendor, the sheer grandeur and might of the Raj.

and yet they left and we need to ask ourselves why. At the time they left, they had laid the solid ground work, with efforts going back over two centuries, to stay in India forever.

After the war, they were financially weak, exhausted and weary. All very good reasons for them to stay on in India and continue to plunder the land and the people and take back the wealth to rebuild their home, the UK.

They could have easily strung along nehru and gandhi for another decade at the very least while they consolidated their hold on India once again. nehru and gandhi were both their flunkeys, readily controlled and easily manipulated to do exactly what the britshits wanted them to do. These two were the first flunkeys and the most servile coolies of the raj.

at least the africans were honest and described gandhi as racist and called him a stretcher bearer of the raj.

while "cowards" like sarvarkar spent 13 odd years in the kala pani, these two heroes never saw the kala pani and were "imprisoned" in palaces with all available deluxe facilities befitting the status of our most well known "freedom" fighters.

How many Indians would have fought for the britshits in WWII if these two paragons of patriotism had objected to Indian soldiers fighting in europe and elsewhere in the world for some whiteys to whom they owed nothing and yet these two collaborated with the britshits in sending hundreds of thousands of Indian soldiers overseas to aid the britshits.

During their two odd centuries of stay in India, the britshits, using one means or the other, managed to kill off many many millions of Indians.

What did we owe such savage people that we had to send Indian soldiers to fight their battles in europe and elsewhere.

Bose may have become a bit of a problem but they had already dealt with him and his INA.

their age old agenda is yet alive and the archbishop is back to rouse the troops and remind them that much more needs to be done.
"if we continue on the path chosen for us ..." A couple of year back, I don't exactly remember, I read a left-liberal lament to the effect that "education is having the exact OPPOSITE effect that it was supposed to have" i.e. to say the more educated the country became in general the more "Kattar Yinduvadi" it became.

This is borne out on the ground. One just has to see the trend in the election after election following Independence. BJP did not come to power on the backs on sickular or the seekoolar but on the votes of the kattar bhagwa.

3. re:Wiki, Rashtrapati Bhavan construction was started in 1912 when there was no hint in the air of Brit$hit EVER vacating India. It was completed by 1929 and the independence movement picked up pace only after that.

So while one can read their intent to stay in India for ever from the sprawl of Rashtrapati Bhavan it was conceptualized and built much before they were forced to withdraw.

Since then, the population has only gotten more independent in its thinking as is borne out by the left-liberal lament and the rightward tilt shift of the country.

While the Birt$hit plans may not have changed the Indian plans have changed since then. We have to take precautions but we are on the right path to carve our own density & identity in the global stage.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

pankajs wrote:
chetak wrote:

"if we continue on the path chosen for us ..." A couple of year back, I don't exactly remember, I read a left-liberal lament to the effect that "education is having the exact OPPOSITE effect that it was supposed to have" i.e. to say the more educated the country became in general the more "Kattar Yinduvadi" it became.

This is borne out on the ground. One just has to see the trend in the election after election following Independence. BJP did not come to power on the backs on sickular or the seekoolar but on the votes of the kattar bhagwa.

3. re:Wiki, Rashtrapati Bhavan construction was started in 1912 when there was no hint in the air of Brit$hit EVER vacating India. It was completed by 1929 and the independence movement picked up pace only after that.

So while one can read their intent to stay in India for ever from the sprawl of Rashtrapati Bhavan it was conceptualized and built much before they were forced to withdraw.

Since then, the population has only gotten more independent in its thinking as is borne out by the left-liberal lament and the rightward tilt shift of the country.

While the Birt$hit plans may not have changed the Indian plans have changed since then. We have to take precautions but we are on the right path to carve our own density & identity in the global stage.
I think of part of it lies in :
1. Education of the masses
2.Freedom of expression (Not of the kind of shit the Liberandus talk about)
3. Call it Religion/Belief (Hinduism) what ever : Check most of the proponents of 'school of thought' always had this quest for 'Shastrath Ho jaya' yaani ke discussion/argument ho jayee
More than the Jews we are the most 'argumentative' on any subject.
The Britshits wanted low key clerical staff to run the so called 'Grinding Mill' forever and hence needed an army of clerks and education system which they started I presume ended as a double-edged sword to them.
And I feel same is coming to bite the Congis( who thought they could 'Bhai Kontroll Yaar' for ever)
I don't know if you could call this a process of 'Reverse Osmosis' of education of the masses from bottom upwards which might lead more upheavels( hope not the kind of 'Storming of the Bastille' kind :lol: )
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Rsatchi wrote:
Prem wrote:Do UK recognize Sikh as separate (non Indian) ethnicity ? There was movement led by Khalistani to do so few years ago.
As per most of applications forms and census report:
1.Asian or British Asian Indian
2.Asian or British Asian Pakistani
3.Asian or British Asian Bangladeshi
4. Asian or British Asian Chinese
etc
Usually no options as British Sikh.
But in religion have option as Chritians, Jew. Islam, Hindu. Sikh etc
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 087098.cms :eek:
Looks like some Khalistani forces are upto something with the Britshits :evil: