Kerala, Andhra and Tamil Nadu - news and strategy thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Re: Kerala, Andhra and Tamil Nadu - news and strategy thread

Post by Karthik S »

Let's first rescue TN from dumb cinema, bigg boss, dumeels, missionaries and jihadis. How will it matter if tamil is the oldest language if hinduism is taken out of TN and becomes a commie and/or desert cult Nadu?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

southern languages or Sanskrit (UB-ji, pliss to excuse onlee) - Sanskrit
Shame on u. :oops: Reminds me of my neighbor (Brahmin houri, grad of St. Whatzit College) in the Brahman Quarter of Ulan Bator (we yak-herders were allowed to be there because we were there b4 said Brahmans)
"English poriyum ennal yain Tamil peshanum?"
Now probably herding 16 brats in some Noo Yoik mansion, giving $M donations to Hahvahd to destroy Bharat.

There is no language called "Sans - Krit". Only "Samskrtam". There should be a blanket BRF ban on the former colonialist/Islamic term. It is bad enough that good Sanatana Dharmis are referred to as "Hindoos" - a term that means "resident of the India River Delta" meaning, PAKISTANI. Macedonian illiteracy leading to British illiteracy imitated by dhimmis. Shocking.
symontk
BRFite

Post by symontk »

Krita wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:my understanding is that there were a large number Brahmin converts to Syrian Catholicism.
For Nairs, distance to be maintained from a Namboodari was eight feet (except samantha Nairs) for other caste s and religions it was 16 feet. How on earth would have latin/Hebrew speaking Christians converted Namboodaris without getting killed on spot.
Christians rose to prominence only after the Travancore hae become a British protectorate. The royals were forced to give land for building churches, seminaries and convent schools and colleges. To give credibility to these lies they have even brought in Thomas leeha, who has a shrine at Kalady-Malyatoor with rituals closely resembling Sabarimala. They claim that Thimas leeha had landed in Kerala and Namboodaris and Jews converted enmasse to Christianity due to his teachings
A Spanish priest in an interview had said that Thomas leeha had never visited India and had died in Europe.
How did Thomas Lehha communicate with Sanskrit/Malayalam speaking Namboodaris and impress them with his spirituality? They have no answers for that.
Syrian Christians in Kerala didn't come solely from conversions from St Thomas. It happened in multiple waves. Latest during Tipu's invasion of Kerala.

My mothers family was Brahmin based near Cheruvattur in Northern Kerala. As per the stories, they fled to North of present day Trichur district in central Kerala. There King of Cochin had developed camps for the refugees. Since they have traveled all the distance with lot of lower castes, they were removed from their caste. Their next option was to become Syrian Christians.

The choice had 2 reasons. One, Syrian Christians in Kerala hold same status as Brahmins. Second, King of Cochin always favored Syrian Christians and Nairs. He always disliked Brahmins, Muslims and Catholics, not in that order. The reason was pretty simple, Syrian Christians and Nairs do agriculture, farming, trade, business and bring revenue and they are politically docile. Whereas others although they do similar things, they are politically active and always create troubles for king.

From these camps, King of Cochin raised an army and most of them were Syrian Christians. Their aim was to do commando raids on Tipu's army while they would be crossing the forests on approach to Trichur town. However Tipu bypassed these defenses and went thru boats to Ponnani thru Bharatapuzha and then to Guruvayur.

My fathers family was from Palghat / near Palghat as per the stories. All family units now are located near the Nedumcotta, or Central fort built by Travancore forces to depend against Tipu's invasion. It was the boundary between Travancore and Cochin kingdoms. Although 2 states, our family had relationships families in Travancore too.

It was not a fort in real sense, its more like a bigger DCB (Ditch cum Bund). Its still the district border between present day Ernakulam dist and Trichur dist. Tipu did attack Nedumcotta and won. The fighting was done around a km away from my ancestral home. Tipu fell from his horse and broke a leg, stories go like that. My father as a child used to play with cannon balls, may be remnants of this fighting. Those times no one understood significance and value of these items.

The intention was to say that conversion of Kerala Brahmins to Syrian Christians is not a single episode. All these details can be found in the books, Cochin state manual or Cochin state history.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

symontk Thanks for the insight.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Karthik S wrote:Let's first rescue TN from dumb cinema, bigg boss, dumeels, missionaries and jihadis. How will it matter if tamil is the oldest language if hinduism is taken out of TN and becomes a commie and/or desert cult Nadu?

Karthik S ji,

the BIF have different plans for TN.

it will become the launch pad for a larger eelam.

you are right about the rescue part.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Once Madras Presidency was fractured all these plans went kaput.
DMK was reduced to loot party. Followed by ADMK.
So it swings between the two.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

symontk, what you wrote supports my anecdotal observations indirectly leading to the conclusion that Syrian Christians are very respectful of Hindu traditions. Thanks for clearing up.
bhavani
BRFite

Post by bhavani »

Rony wrote:
In a recent post, Jataayu B'luru correctly criticized PM Modi for ignorantly stating that Tamil is the oldest language in the world. I would add a few more points.

1.) Tamil is a rich and beautiful language. However, it is not very old. The oldest genre of Tamil literature, the Sangam classics, are dated between 300 BCE and 300 CE. Here, BCE estimates are liberal. In contrast, the Vedas were redacted no later than 1,500 BCE and dating the texts by astronomical references the Vedas would belong in the 3rd millennium BCE. In other words, Sanskrit is at least two millennia older than Tamil. Numerous languages of the Indo-European family are of greater antiquity than Tamil. In India itself, besides Sanskrit, Pali and various prakrits are much older than Tamil. Even among the Dravidian languages of India, Kannada preserves many older linguistic fossils than Tamil.

2.) Only a small but vociferous minority of Tamils are language fanatics. However, this group is entirely made up of bigots and ignoramuses who cannot even pronounce many Tamil phonemes. Their worldview is shaped by a loathing of Brahmins. By extension, they identify Sanskrit, Hindi, and North Indians with the Brahmins and hate all of them. This bunch has derived its ideological inspiration and funding from Christian missionaries. Their knowledge of Tamil can be accommodated on a pinhead and you would still have ample room. A PM cannot formulate his public positions to appease this hate-ridden minority.

3.) Every Tamil who really loves Tamil and is knowledgeable about it has no animosity toward Sanskrit or Hindi. They have no animosity toward any other language either.

4.) Tamil is no more special than Malayalam, Bhojpuri, or Marathi. It is one of India's many national languages. It cannot be the link language because it lacks a pan-Indic presence. Only Hindi can be India's official language.

5.) Sanskrit is the treasure-trove of Indian culture. No other language, Tamil included, is a match to Sanskrit when it comes to the wealth of philosophical and scientific texts. Bluntly put, Tamil literary tradition and motifs are inspired by Sanskrit. The earliest Tamil grammar was inspired by Sanskrit grammatical works. It was Sanskrit which brought Tamilnadu out of the Neolithic and gave it an efflorescence of literature.

Let me close this post by needling Tamil fanatics. You guys are not only indebted to Sanskrit for inspiring the Tamil culture but you're also indebted to North Indians for infusing bravery into Tamilnadu. Sangam poetry expresses awe at the sight of the chariots and horses of the Maurya army. The Cholas, Pandyas, and Pallavas all came from the north. One of the finest forts and centers of martial excellence in Tamilnadu is the Gingi fort. The name of the valorous Desingu Rajan is inseparably fused into it. He was a Rajput by the way - his name was Raj Tej Singh which the Tamils pronounced as Desingu! In recent times, Kattabomman has been a Tamil hero for standing up to the Brits. Well, he was a Telugu person!

So, Tamil fanatics, you had to look northward even for a show of real courage. Please pay your obeisance to all people north and west of Tamilnadu. You're anyway worshiping their females who act in Tamil movies. It shouldn't be too difficult to worship their men too. :)
https://www.facebook.com/KalavaiVenkat/ ... 2029391492

My recent note that the most celebrated warriors of Tamil history have been non-Tamils - especially often North Indians - has touched a raw nerve among many Tamil fanatics. So, let me needle them a little more! I had earlier mentioned that Desingu Rajan, Kattabomman, Pallavas, Cholas, and Pandiyas were all non-Tamils. Let me add a little more mirch to it in this post so Tamil fanatics could lick a spiced wound!

Chola inscriptions have a detailed account of the martial regiments they enlisted. You notice two curious things. None of the Tamil jatis is listed as cavalry (the pride and strike force of any military then) regiments. Second, many of the Tamil jatis enlisted are listed with the appellation வேலைக்காரர், i.e., errand boys. Some Tamil fanatics and pseudo-scholars have attempted to wish away this inconvenient listing but the fact remains that hardly any Tamil jati was regarded as hardy fighters by the Tamil kings. Virtually all strike forces were made up of Rajputs, Marathas, Tulus, and other martial jatis of Andhra and Karnataka. So, if Tamil fanatics want to disown them then all they would be left with is the errand boys legacy! [PS: This is just a teaser. Unlike most Tamils, I am well read on Chola inscriptions. I can bring out a lot more embarrassing details. :-)]

Inscriptions in Karnataka inform us that Gautamiputra Satakarni defeated the Sakas, who had earlier laid waste to the Satavahana kingdom, which Gautamipputra revived in the late first century. The Nashik inscriptions inform us that Gautamiputra also vanquished the Yavanas and Pahlavas in a series of battles. It is interesting that the Sakas and others didn't bother to venture beyond Karnataka two millennia ago. It is quite likely that they would've had a large or prosperous Tamil kingdom or civilization existed in Tamilnadu then. Also, pay attention to the Ashokan edicts which mention the Cholas, Pandiyas, and Cheras in the passing. This edict is not in Tamilnadu but in Karnataka. Is it because these kings (especially Cholas and Pandiyas) were small principalities who were then located in Karnataka and were just making their forays into Tamilnadu?

Cheras are a more interesting phenomenon. They're referenced by multiple first century sources such as Pliny the Elder, Ptolemy, and Periplus of the Erythrean sea. In their writings as well as the Ashokan inscriptions, the Cheras are referred to using cognates of the Sanskrit word Kerala putra. So, it is evidently a self-appellation and it is quite likely that they were an Indo-Aryan martial folk. So, in all probability, a kingdom took roots first in Karnataka, and then Kerala, before it could be traced in Tamilnadu!

Now, some of you may wonder whether I am giving non-Tamils ammunition to ridicule Tamils. I am providing it so that Tamil fanatics are ridiculed. If Tamil fanatics make fanciful, hate-filled claims about their own past then others should embarrass them with facts. Let's face it. There is not much of a martial spirit among the Tamil jatis. Even today, in kabaddi (a Vedic martial sport rooted in wrestling), Jats, Rajputs, and Marathas would effortlessly swat the Tamils. In fact, you don't see that many Tamils in the sport at all. May be the Cholas identified them as errand boys because of the lack of martial spirit?

Let me conclude on a serious note. I regard the Cholas, Cheras, Pandiyas, Pallavas, Rajputs, etc., as part of the Tamil heritage no matter where they came from. If we start classifying them as outsiders as petty-minded Tamil fanatics do then you would be left with a severely impoverished Tamil legacy. No matter whence they came those Cholas and Maratthas regarded themselves as Tamils and contributed to the Tamil legacy and culture. They fought and died for things which Tamils cherished. The moment you see them with inclusive eyes, as they themselves did, you would identify their achievements as your own too. This is why anyone who opposes Sanskrit, Hindi, Brahmins, or North Indians deserves to be ridiculed.
https://www.facebook.com/KalavaiVenkat/ ... 3835997978
Talking of how tamil folks are in fanatical love of Tamil, i have met a lot of them in my time in US and heard lot of weird theories from these fanatics about origination of Tamil people. A few of them before:

1. A theory i heard from some tamil folks that they originated in a lost continent called Kumari kandam and they migrated to present day TN through SL when that continent disappeared.

2. That Kumara swamy/murugan is not a son of Shiva & parvathi and tamil people have a separate religion. HInduism made Murugun a son of SHiva to dominate tamil folks.

3. Venkateswara swamy is not an avatar of Vishnu and has nothing to do with Hinduism.

This is on top of Tamil is the oldest, Cholas etc etc. After a few debates here are the following rebuttal points:

1. Cholas were huge, but most of the great dynasties which ruled Tamil nadu starting 1100 were all non-Tamilian.
Tanjore Nayaks, madurai Nayaks were telugu. Pudukkottai and Ramnad were small tamil states created when Madurai Nayaks came down. Pudukkottai rulers were staunch allies of British and fought along british in all wars.

2. The title nayakkar is a variant of Nayak which was given by the vijayanagara kings who were obviously Kannadiga.

3. The Vijayanagara kings who ruled TN also were Kannadiga and their armies mostly telugu and some from Kerala.

4. Viswanatha nayaka, Raghunatha Nayak, were Telugu persons, so were all madurai and Tanjore nayaks. Veerapandiya Kattabomman was a Vatuku a Northerner from AP. The Pudukkottai chieftains fought the polygar was aligned with the British against Kattabomman.

Thanjavur Maratha kingdom was founded by Venkoji the half brother of shivaji.

5. Kumara Kampana son of Bukka I liberated meenakshi temple from Madurai sultante. Vijayanagara kings reopened and rebuilt the meenakshi temple to some extent. The tamil people just renamed Kumara Kampana as Kumara Udaiyar and made him their own. He was a kannadiga.
Viswanatha Nayaka re-built the Madurai Meenakshi temple completely. The primary commander of Viswanatha nayaka was Ariyanatha Mudaliar
who founded the polygar system.

6. The commander in chief of Srikrishna devaraya was a telugu kamma- Pemmasani rama linga nayaka. Most of the fighting force in the vijayanagara kingdon consisted of Balija, Kamma and Kapu folks.

7. Pemmasani family even now holds a huge estate in TN.

From year 1300-1700 no major Tamil kings or chiefs existed, most were TN's rulers were Telugu or Kannada. The tamil folks just gave these rulers tamil sounding names and made them tamilian. From mid 1750 we all were ruled by Brits any way.

The final major points

8. Thyagaraja, was a person of telugu descent (Andhra to be exact). He wrote most of his songs in Telugu or Sanskrit none in tamil. Just because one sings in a tamil pronounciation does not make the songs tamil.

Even Muthuswamy deekshitar who is a tamil person, wrote mostly in sanskitized telugu, only some in tamil. The third member of the Trinity Shyama sastry actually used the formal form of Telugu to write most of the songs.

The holy grail of Tamil pride Carnatic music is mostly in Telugu.

I have utmost respect for tamil language and people and their intelligence. But i have seen this unnecessary pride and conspiracy theory in some tamil folks mostly from rural backgrounds. The tamil politicos have been able to successfully inculcate a huge false sense of pride in lower classes.

BTW even now most of the tamil leaders have a non tamil descent.
Last edited by bhavani on 09 Oct 2019 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

symontk wrote:
Krita wrote:
For Nairs, distance to be maintained from a Namboodari was eight feet (except samantha Nairs) for other caste s and religions it was 16 feet. How on earth would have latin/Hebrew speaking Christians converted Namboodaris without getting killed on spot.
Christians rose to prominence only after the Travancore hae become a British protectorate. The royals were forced to give land for building churches, seminaries and convent schools and colleges. To give credibility to these lies they have even brought in Thomas leeha, who has a shrine at Kalady-Malyatoor with rituals closely resembling Sabarimala. They claim that Thimas leeha had landed in Kerala and Namboodaris and Jews converted enmasse to Christianity due to his teachings
A Spanish priest in an interview had said that Thomas leeha had never visited India and had died in Europe.
How did Thomas Lehha communicate with Sanskrit/Malayalam speaking Namboodaris and impress them with his spirituality? They have no answers for that.
Syrian Christians in Kerala didn't come solely from conversions from St Thomas. It happened in multiple waves. Latest during Tipu's invasion of Kerala.

My mothers family was Brahmin based near Cheruvattur in Northern Kerala. As per the stories, they fled to North of present day Trichur district in central Kerala. There King of Cochin had developed camps for the refugees. Since they have traveled all the distance with lot of lower castes, they were removed from their caste. Their next option was to become Syrian Christians.

The choice had 2 reasons. One, Syrian Christians in Kerala hold same status as Brahmins. Second, King of Cochin always favored Syrian Christians and Nairs. He always disliked Brahmins, Muslims and Catholics, not in that order. The reason was pretty simple, Syrian Christians and Nairs do agriculture, farming, trade, business and bring revenue and they are politically docile. Whereas others although they do similar things, they are politically active and always create troubles for king.

From these camps, King of Cochin raised an army and most of them were Syrian Christians. Their aim was to do commando raids on Tipu's army while they would be crossing the forests on approach to Trichur town. However Tipu bypassed these defenses and went thru boats to Ponnani thru Bharatapuzha and then to Guruvayur.

My fathers family was from Palghat / near Palghat as per the stories. All family units now are located near the Nedumcotta, or Central fort built by Travancore forces to depend against Tipu's invasion. It was the boundary between Travancore and Cochin kingdoms. Although 2 states, our family had relationships families in Travancore too.

It was not a fort in real sense, its more like a bigger DCB (Ditch cum Bund). Its still the district border between present day Ernakulam dist and Trichur dist. Tipu did attack Nedumcotta and won. The fighting was done around a km away from my ancestral home. Tipu fell from his horse and broke a leg, stories go like that. My father as a child used to play with cannon balls, may be remnants of this fighting. Those times no one understood significance and value of these items.

The intention was to say that conversion of Kerala Brahmins to Syrian Christians is not a single episode. All these details can be found in the books, Cochin state manual or Cochin state history.
Sir, now that people know their roots, why don't they do ghar wapsi?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Karthik S wrote:Sir, now that people know their roots, why don't they do ghar wapsi?
What difference does that make? Syrian Catholics (and few other X'ians sects in KL) have been living alongside Hindus just like how Parsis etc have integrated with the majority communities of India. There are much more problematic communities, and people are even afraid to say Ghar Wapsi in front of them :).
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sachin ji, what is the difference between Syrian Catholics and Syrian Christians? I have many friends from the latter group.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

https://twitter.com/AndrewDCasto1/statu ... 8991869952 (Video in Telugu)

Christian pastor in Telugu Christian Channel discussion . Paraphrasing " Can you guess what is the Christian % in AP ? There are 35% Christians in Andhra Pradesh. If Christians officially reveal themselves (in the census), the government will be trembled. But Christians in AP are worried that if they reveal themselves (in the census), they will lose ration cards, they will lose benefits. But the government gave them another option. It has given them reservation under Backward Castes- C category. So converted Christians can reveal themselves in the census. They wont lose any benefits. But after our real numbers come out, they (Hindus) will get afraid and worried".
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Sir, now that people know their roots, why don't they do ghar wapsi?
What difference does that make? Syrian Catholics (and few other X'ians sects in KL) have been living alongside Hindus just like how Parsis etc have integrated with the majority communities of India. There are much more problematic communities, and people are even afraid to say Ghar Wapsi in front of them :).
Can you guarantee they'll be the same few generations down the line, when south India will have 30% RoLs?
alexis
BRFite

Post by alexis »

Vayutuvan wrote:Sachin ji, what is the difference between Syrian Catholics and Syrian Christians? I have many friends from the latter group.
Syrian Catholics are Syrian Christians who joined Catholics during the Portugese rule. They have the same practices as Syrian Christians but they acknowledge Pope as the spiritual head.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Karthik S wrote:
Sachin wrote: What difference does that make? Syrian Catholics (and few other X'ians sects in KL) have been living alongside Hindus just like how Parsis etc have integrated with the majority communities of India. There are much more problematic communities, and people are even afraid to say Ghar Wapsi in front of them :).
Can you guarantee they'll be the same few generations down the line, when south India will have 30% RoLs?
Living peacefully, Rotfl.
Just look at the facebook posts of the sons of Thomas Leeha on Sabarimala. Even a better litmus test is to offer them some temple prasadam. The whole farce of Namboodari syria story is to give them a sense of superiority among Neo converts.
Nasranis, irrespective of sect was not allowed into Illams or Tharavadus of Namboodaris, Vermas or Samantha Nairs. Their social status equivalent to Namboodaris and Nairs is is figment of their imagination.
Their money and status are both due British largesse.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Karthik S wrote:
Rony wrote:https://twitter.com/AndrewDCasto1/statu ... 8991869952 (Video in Telugu)

Christian pastor in Telugu Christian Channel discussion . Paraphrasing " Can you guess what is the Christian % in AP ? There are 35% Christians in Andhra Pradesh. If Christians officially reveal themselves (in the census), the government will be trembled. But Christians in AP are worried that if they reveal themselves (in the census), they will lose ration cards, they will lose benefits. But the government gave them another option. It has given them reservation under Backward Castes- C category. So converted Christians can reveal themselves in the census. They wont lose any benefits. But after our real numbers come out, they (Hindus) will get afraid and worried".
Rony garu, yindus kanna pedda chekke gallu evaru undaru. Inspite of all this, still people there will be fighting reddy kamma kapu brahmin etc. We are god's lowest creation. Will be happy if it survives till turn of century.
Karthik garu, The moral bankruptcy of people in AP have reached to such a stage that everything is seen through political lens. They see it as a "BJP political issue" and not as a Hindu issue which effects them personally. Hindu TDP folks are like "We condemn this. But we dont want BJP to take advantage of this and get foothold in the state by exploiting this". while other TDP folks are like " what is BJP doing about this ? Why dont they arrest Jagan and send him to jail. then everything will be alright. (which is horseshit because many of these conversions and demographic changes also took place even in CBN era and he closed his eyes to it and even gave them reservations and increased their benefits) . On the other hand, Hindu YSRCP folks are like " This is all TDP and BJP propaganda to malign YSRCP". For them everything is political only. Its as if they are numb to these religious demographic changes taking place beyond their narrow political equations.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Krita wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
Living peacefully, Rotfl.
Just look at the facebook posts of the sons of Thomas Leeha on Sabarimala. Even a better litmus test is to offer them some temple prasadam. The whole farce of Namboodari syria story is to give them a sense of superiority among Neo converts.
Nasranis, irrespective of sect was not allowed into Illams or Tharavadus of Namboodaris, Vermas or Samantha Nairs. Their social status equivalent to Namboodaris and Nairs is is figment of their imagination.
Yep. The prasadam test is best test to find out whether one is a convert or not. I was horrified to find two of my colleagues with good Telugu Hindu names whom i thought were Hindus pointblank refused Satyanarayana Puja prasadam. It was only then my tubelight flashed.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

alexis wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:Sachin ji, what is the difference between Syrian Catholics and Syrian Christians? I have many friends from the latter group.
Syrian Catholics are Syrian Christians who joined Catholics during the Portugese rule. They have the same practices as Syrian Christians but they acknowledge Pope as the spiritual head.
Correct. Albuquerque was the Portuguese governor who induced the Syrian Christians to give up orthodox church. And after they got confined to Goa the English stepped in with largess.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

Rony wrote:https://twitter.com/AndrewDCasto1/statu ... 8991869952 (Video in Telugu)

The communists in telugu states have really brainwashed and filled poison. The RoL took it to the next level and using it. One need to listen to that video. They claim history and spread lies n poison. Really sad state of affairs.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Is it true that large-scale conversions to Christianity took place in Andhra Pradesh during YSR Reddy's term as the CM was himself a Christian ?

Sathyanarayana Sastry (సత్యనారాయణ శాస్త్రి), Proud Indian and Telugu

Yes. Regardless of how one views his term, one undeniable fact about YS Rajasekhara Reddy is that he and his family are not only devout Christians but have sought to convert AP Hindus in an aggressive manner.

Some historical context: The YSR family’s conversion to Christianity began with YSR’s grandfather YS Venkat Reddy. There was a particular phenomena that was occurring in Rayalaseema, the home of the Reddy family, during the time of British rule. Christian missionaries in this area realized that they could increase their conversions by targeting the factionalist leaders in this area, who belonged to the Reddy community. The missionaries offered access to colonial officials and institutions. For any factionalist leader and his family, this was an appealing prospect. History Professor Chinnaiah Jangam of Carleton University in Canada states that “in Rayalaseema, Reddy factionists visited churches and started reading the bible to elevate themselves in the eyes of colonial missionaries and administrators.”[1] He further states that they “did not hesitate to convert to Christianity”.[2] This is largely applicable to the YSR family as well.

When it comes to YSR’s reign, I remember it very vividly. When power transferred from Chandrababu Naidu to YSR, not only did the CM’s religion change from that of a Vaishnavite Hindu to a Protestant Christian, but there was also increased amounts of missionary activities in united Andhra Pradesh.

While what his family does in their personal lives is their own affair, it becomes a public issue when government resources, influence, and power are used—directly or indirectly—to assist conversions. Here are somethings that YSR did to promote conversions to Christianity through his role as CM.

1. A report by the Justice Bikshapathy Committee on Proselytising, which was initiated by Sri Vishwesha Teertha of Pejawar Mutt in Udipi under the leadership of Justice Bikshapathy, found that a significant conversion campaign had been undertaken in the holy area around Tirumala Hills during the reign of YS Rajasekhara Reddy. YSR was called out for his support of this by Hindu activists in the area, including students belonging to ABVP (Student wing of BJP).

2. YSR’s government actively sought SC status and benefits for Christian Dalits.[3] This is the biggest carrot for missionaries that one can imagine. The SC status and benefits that Hindu Dalits receive disincentivize conversions to improve financial circumstances. By asking for SC status and benefits to be extended to Christian Dalits, who by law cannot receive them, conversions would have significantly spiked as missionaries can easily rile up people to convert as there is no special financial incentives for one to remain a Hindu. Converts would have received government benefits on top of the benefits provided by Churches. Basically, Dalits would receive additional money for converting.

3. YSR provided immense amounts of financial incentives from taxpayer funds to help Christianity grow in Andhra. In 2006, his government issued a GO order (GO MS. No: 21; August 22, 2006) that gave 80,000 rupees per church for any repair works and 1.5 lakhs per the construction of each new church. This act, aside from its financial assistance, was essentially a green light to missionaries that Andhra is open to convert and that the government will actively encourage them. It was during this period that I saw many churches spring up in my native place in Khammam.

4. Going back to Tirupati, YS Rajasekhara Reddy appointed B. Karunakar Reddy, a missionary-friendly atheist whose daughter married as per Christian traditions, as the Chairman of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD). Before YSR, appointments to TTD, which manages the holy temple of Venkateshwara, were strict when it came to the religious affiliations of employees; this was done to respect the sentiments of Hindus. People who were not practitioners of Hinduism or people who did not worship Govinda were not appointed to the TTD. Thus, this move of YSR was viewed as appeasement of missionaries and a disrespect to the sentiments of Hindus.

5. Here is some more information related to Tirupati: YSR was considering giving land in the sacred Tirumala hills for a church construction. The situation got so serious that Hindus from 23 organizations, including Arya Samaj, Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS related), Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Kerala Hindu Society, Gujarati Samaj of Houston, and etc, got involved and wrote a memorandum to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to demand an end to this plan.[4]

These 5 main points are some things that YSR did with government involvement that encouraged conversions. I won’t even get into the detailed accounts of his family’s activities because of how long that will take, but I will say this. YS Vivekananda Reddy, YSR’s brother, was a fundraiser and member of the Bible Society of India before his passing. YSR’s sister conducts bible classes for women. YSR’s wife is known as “Bible Amma” because it is said that she always has a bible with her for personal reasons and to give to people. YSR’s daughter-in-law and the current CM’s wife took part in an ad campaign on how Jesus helped her in her life’s troubles. This video was released after Jagan was sworn in as CM. YSR’s son-in-law is an internationally renowned evangelical missionary as well. To avoid political controversy, I will not discuss Jagan Mohan Reddy or his activities.

What the YSR family does in their personal lives is up to them. However, it becomes a public issue when government resources, power, or influence is used to promote conversions. * In fact, many AP Hindus believe that Lord Venkateshwara punished YSR and caused his unfortunate death in a helicopter crash because YSR’s actions in regards to religion and meddling in Tirupati angered Govinda.* This alone gives you an idea of how awful this situation became. YSR crossed all limits when it came to the usual game of minority appeasement that is played by Indian politicians for votes.

Footnotes

[1] https://www.researchgate.net/pub...

[2] https://www.researchgate.net/pub...

[3] A.P. Assembly seeks SC status for Dalit Christians, Muslims

[4] Houston Hindus oppose Church on Tirumala
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

That tweet got deleted. So what is going on? Did tweeter @AndrewDCasto1 get threatened or something?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Karthik S wrote:Can you guarantee they'll be the same few generations down the line, when south India will have 30% RoLs?
X'ians in KL are not one big monolith who always think as one big group. The various sects have their own infightings to sort out first. If Hindus of KL (and else where) are worried of conversions an easier way out would be to make Hindus understand their religious scriptures and have faith in their religion ;). Bullying, threatening other religions or worst forcible conversions will not be use.
Krita wrote:Just look at the facebook posts of the sons of Thomas Leeha on Sabarimala. Even a better litmus test is to offer them some temple prasadam.
There are X'ians who support the Hindu cause on Sabari Mala, while there are also other sects (mainly the EJ types) who support the commies. And if your idea is to exterminate the X'ian community from KL, that may just not happen :P.
May not be true always. There was one resident in Travancore (Col. Munro) who have helped the X'ian cause. But in Cochin for example it was the local Hindu ruler (Sakthan Thampuran) who encouraged X'ian traders to come and settle down in the town of Thrissur. That was because he realised that a vibrant business community was required for economy to improve. Namboodaris, Vermas or Samantha Nairs; this gang was nothing but a big bunch of feudal land lords who just had an easy life and were not at all business savvy. Where as X'ians (and Muslims at a lower level) were more risk savvy and focused on business.

Even origins of Malayala Manorama group etc lies in good business acumen and knowing how to get the business going (just like how Parsis and Gujaratis also worked alongside the British). MM group's forefathers were said to be traders who traded goods from/to Sri Lanka. In KL, if many Hindu communities now sit and whine it is mainly because they thought that they can always retain their easy life.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sachin ji, so 'risk taking' is a virtue?!!! what if the risk doesn't pay off? alpha vs. beta.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Vayutuvan wrote:Sachin ji, so 'risk taking' is a virtue?!!! what if the risk doesn't pay off? alpha vs. beta.
May be I did not explain it better. In KL 'business' (what is generally the domain of the Vaishya communities in rest of India) was primarily done by X'ians and at a secondary levels by Muslims. 'Risk taking' is certainly a virtue, when compared to the plans of livelihood of the old feudal classes which was basically living at other's cost. For the economy to get some traction better trading culture had to be there. The rich & famous of the majority community enjoyed their lives, as there were no risks. And today it is the second and third generations of the same group who is finding it tough to get going.

There has been many cases where risks have not paid off. But by being in the domain of business, many of these groups have actually bounced back with more vigour. Take for example the case of Mammaan Mappila of the Malayala Manorama fame. Travancore and Quilon Bank which was founded by the X'ians like Maaman Mappilla was deliberately targeted by the Travancore Diwan and forced to close down. Yet the same business groups made a come back. Travancore Kingdom with Sir CP as the Diwan was not friendly towards X'ians. Life was made so miserable to them so much so that X'ians from Travancore region had to migrate to British Malabar to survive. And they survived by moving to the hill & forest country of what is today Wayanad and parts of Kannur district. The Hindu land lords had swathes of forest land which they just left as is. It is the X'ians who took the risk to go into these forests, clear the place, fight with wild animals and then started doing some farming (first to surive and then as a means of livelihood).

It is truth that X'ians have been able to "punch above their weights" in KL, but that is also partially due to their better grasp on changing times, understanding politics, better unity and heavy focus on education. The majority community was heavily split along feudal, caste and any other thing using which splits can be made.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Can you guarantee they'll be the same few generations down the line, when south India will have 30% RoLs?
X'ians in KL are not one big monolith who always think as one big group. The various sects have their own infightings to sort out first. If Hindus of KL (and else where) are worried of conversions an easier way out would be to make Hindus understand their religious scriptures and have faith in their religion ;). Bullying, threatening other religions or worst forcible conversions will not be use.
Krita wrote:Just look at the facebook posts of the sons of Thomas Leeha on Sabarimala. Even a better litmus test is to offer them some temple prasadam.
There are X'ians who support the Hindu cause on Sabari Mala, while there are also other sects (mainly the EJ types) who support the commies. And if your idea is to exterminate the X'ian community from KL, that may just not happen :P.
May not be true always. There was one resident in Travancore (Col. Munro) who have helped the X'ian cause. But in Cochin for example it was the local Hindu ruler (Sakthan Thampuran) who encouraged X'ian traders to come and settle down in the town of Thrissur. That was because he realised that a vibrant business community was required for economy to improve. Namboodaris, Vermas or Samantha Nairs; this gang was nothing but a big bunch of feudal land lords who just had an easy life and were not at all business savvy. Where as X'ians (and Muslims at a lower level) were more risk savvy and focused on business.

Even origins of Malayala Manorama group etc lies in good business acumen and knowing how to get the business going (just like how Parsis and Gujaratis also worked alongside the British). MM group's forefathers were said to be traders who traded goods from/to Sri Lanka. In KL, if many Hindu communities now sit and whine it is mainly because they thought that they can always retain their easy life.
Where did I proclaim that Christians should be exterminated? I am all for live and let live. Does calling out their hypocrisy on secularism shebang amount to hate mongering?
The Xtians today are monolothic and happily collaborating with mussies and commies when it comes to harassing Hindus.
The gullibility and pussalanimity of Hindus have made us an easy target. The rice bags , mullahs and the Knanaya syrian Catholics were having a great time participating in Human chain and celebrating Sabarimala women entry.
The Namboodaris and Nairs had it easy, that is true. The comfortable life led to complacency coupled with false pride has led to the destruction of Illams and Nair Tharavadus. Though Nairs adapted (after land reforms) thanks to partly to Mannath, education and migration. There are many examples of Cashew kings, spice traders , alleppey company, etc owned by Hindus.
So, Syrian Catholics being some uber business men and hindus being lazy feudal lords is faulty generalization.
After all Arab trader, Chinese and Portuguese reached Kerala to trade with Hindus. Else, they wouldn't been been here in the first place.
Kerala is a lost cause for Hindus, they already lagging economically and will be a demographic minority too in the next couple of decades.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Sachin wrote:

Where did I proclaim that Christians should be exterminated? I am all for live and let live. Does calling out their hypocrisy on secularism shebang amount to hate mongering?
The Xtians today are monolothic and happily collaborating with mussies and commies when it comes to harassing Hindus.
The gullibility and pussalanimity of Hindus have made us an easy target. The rice bags , mullahs and the Knanaya syrian Catholics were having a great time participating in Human chain and celebrating Sabarimala women entry.
The Namboodaris and Nairs had it easy, that is true. The comfortable life led to complacency coupled with false pride has led to the destruction of Illams and Nair Tharavadus. Though Nairs adapted (after land reforms) thanks to partly to Mannath, education and migration. There are many examples of Cashew kings, spice traders , alleppey company, etc owned by Hindus.
So, Syrian Catholics being some uber business men and hindus being lazy feudal lords is faulty generalization.
After all Arab trader, Chinese and Portuguese reached Kerala to trade with Hindus. Else, they wouldn't been been there in the first place.
Kerala is a lost cause for Hindus, they already lagging economically and will be a demographic minority too in the next couple of decades.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Sachin,

How would you respond to leeches like this ?

https://twitter.com/oldhandhyd/status/1 ... 0928224259 ( Video). Can anyone translate the conversation
Kerala. Conversion mafia on the prowl targetting Hindu houses. Every inch of this punya bhoomi is under relentless and continuous attack.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sachin wrote:
If Hindus of KL (and else where) are worried of conversions an easier way out would be to make Hindus understand their religious scriptures and have faith in their religion ;). Bullying, threatening other religions or worst forcible conversions will not be use.
How do you think both cults followers grew in India? Suddenly you sound like you've lived under a rock. BTW are you a x?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Vayutuvan wrote:
That tweet got deleted. So what is going on? Did tweeter @AndrewDCasto1 get threatened or something?
Its still there

https://twitter.com/AndrewDCasto1/statu ... 8991869952
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Have been reading articles from punditocracy that not much should be expected from the Mamallapuram summit, in fact it is a useless exercise They may well be right about the first part, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Modi knows this very well; judging by the optics of it, with Modi looking super-sharp in a crisp veshti and kanduva, it may be more an exercise to bring the Modi magic to Tamil Nadu, and Xi is only a prop, just like Trump was a prop in Howdy Modi. The "Hindi imposition" BIF gang in Tamil Nadu might well rue the day they even brought it up. At least, one can hope.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Thanks. I linked in my WA groups.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uf3_ekS2aU

Kerala: Challenges - Updated (1 of 6)

Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Karthik S wrote:
Sachin wrote: If Hindus of KL (and else where) are worried of conversions an easier way out would be to make Hindus understand their religious scriptures and have faith in their religion ;). Bullying, threatening other religions or worst forcible conversions will not be use.
How do you think both cults followers grew in India? Suddenly you sound like you've lived under a rock. BTW are you a x?
:rotfl: :rotfl:
What is this nonsense?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Krita wrote:The rice bags , mullahs and the Knanaya syrian Catholics were having a great time participating in Human chain and celebrating Sabarimala women entry.
:). The rice bags, mullahs and Syrian Catholics were NOT the only group who participated in the human chain etc. It was the commies (CPI(M) & CPI) who organised this event, and the others gave a helping hand. In fact the Hindus are now laughing at the Jacobite group of X'ians who had 100,000 of their believers lined up for the human chain. The commies ditched them - offered them no support - when the Supreme Court gave all the churches to their rivals, the Orthodox sect.

But think about it? It was the Hindus (i.e people who are not X'ians or Muslims) who formed the major chunk of the human chain and other non-sense. Now who was behind it? It was the commies. My observation is that; it is the KL communist establishment which is more harmful to Hindu society rather than the X'ians or Muslims. You have to identify the root cause and fix it, rather than going at smaller issues. Communists have ensured that a Hindu in KL is clueless on any thing of his/her religion. I have seen that right in front of my eyes. A simple thing; in 1980s and till 1990s it was very common for every Hindu house hold to light a lamp in the evening and pray. Then there were good books (Amar Chitra Katha from Pai.Co) etc which taught them about mythology etc. Flash forward to 2000s and beyond. No evening prayers, every one watches useless soap operas, books any way have given way to mobile phones and then with communist propaganda all Hindu belief systems are slowly getting eroded.
Though Nairs adapted (after land reforms) thanks to partly to Mannath, education and migration. There are many examples of Cashew kings, spice traders , alleppey company, etc owned by Hindus.
All communities have adapted. But they still don't have a unified vision. So individually or as a community a few groups have improved their situation, but nothing done for any Hindu unity. Commies still have 100s of tricks to cause splinters in Hindu unity. They cannot (or have not tried) the same trick with X'ians or Muslims.
After all Arab trader, Chinese and Portuguese reached Kerala to trade with Hindus. Else, they wouldn't been been there in the first place.
Was that trade done in an honest manner? :) If you notice that all these traders who initially traded with Hindus, ultimately started monopolising the trade. It was they who actually benefited from the trade. So Hindus thought of business as more transactional where as the others had a much more strategic thought process behind it.
Rony wrote:How would you respond to leeches like this ?
The response would be based on the conviction to one's own belief & faith system. The communists encourage such things, and evangelicals also have their goals set. Both these groups are not going to change their ways, and laws at present favour them. For an average Hindu in KL, the first way is to understand one's own belief system and have faith in that. Only an individual with a poor self esteem generally fall for such traps. The communists ensure that Hindus remain with the poor self esteem.

My sample size is limited. Keeping that in mind; what I can say is that upper caste Hindus in KL have become so much dhimiffied that they are now trying to gain acceptance by aping the X'ians and Muslims. The classic example (which I witnessed personally) was a member from a priestly community who boasted to his X'ian friend, that he is all modern and have made his first attempt to make a chicken based dish ;). For this chap having non-vegetarian food equals modern/secular outlook and he is trying hard to achieve that.
Karthik S wrote:How do you think both cults followers grew in India? Suddenly you sound like you've lived under a rock. BTW are you a x?
These cults may have used very many ways to grow in India. But you will NOT be able to try the same tricks against them in today's world. Hoping to do that is just being delusional. You need to come up with a strategy to tackle a problem with today's mind set. In KL, what needs to be done is a more united Hindu community who can think beyond caste, community & communism. As of today they are no where close to the bench mark.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:How do you think both cults followers grew in India? Suddenly you sound like you've lived under a rock. BTW are you a x?
These cults may have used very many ways to grow in India. But you will NOT be able to try the same tricks against them in today's world. Hoping to do that is just being delusional. You need to come up with a strategy to tackle a problem with today's mind set. In KL, what needs to be done is a more united Hindu community who can think beyond caste, community & communism. As of today they are no where close to the bench mark.
Sachin sir, I didn't mean to advocate those means. My point was specific to your point that "bulling and threatening or forcible conversions will not be use" is STILL being practiced in many parts of India by both cults. You just have to speak to people in and around ghettos. What you said will be of no use is being used by them successfully even today.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

With Tamilnadu at the center of attention I thought it is a good time to put my personal opinion on brf.I am myself not a tamil but a north indian.My personal opinion after a lifetime is that as a community tamils are the most intelligent people among Indians and also one of the most intelligent anywhere in the world with the blessing of goddess saraswati.This I say without meaning to cause any hurt to anyone, myself included, just an observation, people are free to disagree.They also have a lot of Tamil pride , nothing wrong with that.What concerns me is that pride many times expresses itself to the detriment of fellow Indians and against their interests both in India and abroad. we all belong to Sanatan dharama. I hope and would like Tamils to be at the center of India and lead it to it,s rightful place at the top of the world. A great beginning has been made with the elevation of shrimati Nirmala Sitaraman and shree Jaishankar in this govt.What i think of politician in Tamilnadu who want India divided into north and south into separate countries ,i will not say on brf, keeping to it,s guidelines. If one single factor that caused India 1200 yrs of pain it was disunity we must never repeat it.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

By Rakesh Krishnan Simha who usually writes on defense and foreign affairs. He is a Hindutva leaning Thiyya from Kerala. In south Kerala, i believe Thiyyas are also called Ezhavas like he mentions . They are the backbone caste of Kerala Commies. Commie Pinarayi Vijayan for one is a Ezhava. So is the Hindu spiritual leader and social reformer Narayana Guru.
Hindus should learn from the mistakes of their ancestors. If you treat the lower classes without respect, some of them will convert. For 800 years, my Thiyya community was considered avarna, that is outside the pale of Hinduism. We did not care because we had our own temples, gurus, forts, private armies, and the kings relied on us during wars when our Chekavars (kamikazi soldiers) would spread terror in the enemy camps.

However, things started changing the early 1800s when Velu Thampi Dalawa, the Prime Minister of the king of south Kerala, became envious of our success in both martial arts and intellectual fields such as astrology and ayurveda. He was a Nair. He started plotting against us. First Thiyya soldiers were removed from palace guard duties. Then Thiyyas were banned from administration and teaching.

The temple entry ban was insulting, but we did not mind it that much as we had our own priests and temples.

However, things came to a boil during the 1880s when a newly built bridge got a sign which said, "This bridge is not to be used by anyone who is not a Nair or above." Hundreds of thousands of Thiyyas (also known as Ezhavas in South Kerala) converted to Christianity overnight. The saddest thing was that most of those who converted were not the poor but the elites of our community, who naturally would be most insulted by such a discriminatory law.
Christianity was a tired religion in Kerala but the entry of highly educated Thiyyas re-inforced and re-invigorated it.

Had my community members not converted, today Hindus would be at least 70% of Kerala. But we are hurtling towards minority status by the next census.

Another sad aspect of the conversion of elites from our community is that it made us OBC. In North Kerala, the Thiyyas did not feel social discrimination. Elders in our community tell us that in the 1930s etc they used to sit at the front of the class because of their high economic and military status. But after independence, while the Thiyyas of south kerala were given OBC status, those in north Kerala also took it. So today we are tagged as OBC despite being a well-to-do community.

Probably the worst result of the discrimination faced by Thiyyas was the setback to the freedom struggle. One of the freedom fighters of Kerala was Velu Thampi (mentioned above). As the Prime Minister, he was the main culprit in evicting Thiyyas from the king's inner security cordon. The Kerala army was renamed the Nair Pattalam (Nair Army) and all Thiyyas were removed.

When he rebelled against the British, they recruited the disbanded Thiyya soldiers and officers. One of them, Major Bharatan, presented Velu Thampi's head on a platter to Colonel Leger of British Army. Because of the loyalty of Kerala's most martial community, the British were able to easily defeat the rebels and establish their rule over Kerala. Kerala was ruled with Tamil Brahmin administrators and Thiyya soldiers.

The British gave us respect which our own countrymen did not. Think about that. Similarly, in Maharashtra, the Mahars joined the British Indian Army. Which Indian king would recruit them as soldiers?

When Rajputs (my salute to them) were locked in a do or die battle against Muslims, they never allowed the Bhils to fight at the head of the army.

Hindus responsible for Dalits converting will find themselves as a minority in the decades ahead.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Meanwhile in Andhra,

Backstabbing Babu repenting for nth time for Backstabbing Modi for nth time

But BJP Co-Incharge for AP Sunil Deodhar makes it clear that BJP doors are permanently shut for Backstabbing Babu. And he is absolutely correct that Backstabbing Babu's opportunistic apologies are as useless as him.

https://twitter.com/Sunil_Deodhar/statu ... 3693801474
Corrupt @ncbn is an utter liar. He is lying through his teeth as he asks his TDP cadre & leaders not to join the @BJP4Andhra as they will ally with the @BJP4India soon.

Message of @AmitShah ji is loud & clear that BJP doors are permanently shut for TDP so no question of Alliance
https://twitter.com/Sunil_Deodhar/statu ... 8338080768
@ncbn's recent public statements apologizing for criticizing the NDA govt before elections have no takers.They are as useless as him and are aimed at misguiding & misleading the TDP cadre.People should know that he is sunk in neck-deep corruption and will have to pay eventually.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Rony wrote:Meanwhile in Andhra,

Backstabbing Babu repenting for nth time for Backstabbing Modi for nth time

But BJP Co-Incharge for AP Sunil Deodhar makes it clear that BJP doors are permanently shut for Backstabbing Babu. And he is absolutely correct that Backstabbing Babu's opportunistic apologies are as useless as him.

https://twitter.com/Sunil_Deodhar/statu ... 3693801474
Corrupt @ncbn is an utter liar. He is lying through his teeth as he asks his TDP cadre & leaders not to join the @BJP4Andhra as they will ally with the @BJP4India soon.

Message of @AmitShah ji is loud & clear that BJP doors are permanently shut for TDP so no question of Alliance
https://twitter.com/Sunil_Deodhar/statu ... 8338080768
@ncbn's recent public statements apologizing for criticizing the NDA govt before elections have no takers.They are as useless as him and are aimed at misguiding & misleading the TDP cadre.People should know that he is sunk in neck-deep corruption and will have to pay eventually.
Babu ultimately turned out to be an overrated political idiot whose only skill is backstabbing his own people and ass-kissing those who would never care about him.

Started by backstabbing NTR, his own family. Then rural Old AP, which made him lose the election to thieving evanjehadi YSR. He managed to come back and did ass-kissing drama with Muslims by dressing up un Arab costume. (Even in this, he showed lack of sense--do Telugu or Hyderabadi Muslims dress like Arabs?). In recent elections he backstabbed NDA and campaigned as an evanjehadi. Why would the Christians go for this phony fool when they could get the real thing in Jagan?

Best thing for AP is for the BJP to build up from scratch. It needs Modi's personal touch.

Telangana has proved much more sensible in pushing back against evanjehadi onslaught.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »