Understanding the US - Again

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vimal
BRFite

Re: Understanding the US - Again

Post by vimal »

Rony wrote:Watch the 6 minutes that has America searching Tulsi Gabbard

She is wayyy too honest for her own good. She blames both parties for wars (true) but that butt hurts all the chorporate dems.
Republicans are more immune to this because they've been accused of war mongering (true) for decades by left.
The sheer hate for Tulsi on Twitter and elsewhere is an eye opener. I was scrolling on Twitter and was amazed at how much hate she attracts from all the blue tick celebs. It's even more surprising given that she barely polling at 2% so she should not even be a threat to the establishment. Something doesn't fit here right!
Last edited by vimal on 18 Oct 2019 03:49, edited 2 times in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

This is why I draw the JFK comparison. She is simply awesome. Simply needs more airtime: there ARE smart ppl in the US of A who are also caring, honest and altruistic. They cannot fail to be inspired. Hint: If CNN and NYT hate someone, they have to be good (oops! doesn't that include Trump?) :mrgreen:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I never heard of Weld, Sanford or Walsh. How can any of these be considered challengers if they can't get up enough $$/signatures to even contest primaries? How are they different from, say, newly-declared Candidate A. Guptaji?

And I DO NOT believe that the elephant party hacks will do much to support POTUS against credible challengers, unless they have been effectively castrated. Isn't it incredible that there is no ***mutiny*** in the elephant party? It actually appears far more united (in utter dhimmitude??) than it has been for a very long time. No open warfare between giant egos.
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... cs/599554/
Naturalized citizens are at particular risk of losing their citizenship under the Trump administration, as Baljinder Singh recently discovered. Singh has lived in the United States for nearly three decades, married a U.S. citizen, and became a naturalized citizen more than 10 years ago. Nonetheless, last year the government revoked his citizenship. Why? Because when he arrived in the United States as a teenager, the government recorded his first name as “Davinder” rather than “Baljinder”—quite possibly due to an interpreter’s error—and he never received the notice to appear in immigration court under that different name.

Singh is among the first targets in a denaturalization campaign launched by the Trump administration, which opened a new office in Los Angeles last summer, staffed by dozens and dedicated to investigating the citizenship files of 700,000 naturalized Americans.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

@MittRomney: “Are we so weak and inept diplomatically that Turkey forced the hand of the United States? Turkey ?"
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

vimal wrote:She is wayyy too honest for her own good. She blames both parties for wars (true) but that butt hurts all the chorporate dems.
Republicans are more immune to this because they've been accused of war mongering (true) for decades by left.
The sheer hate for Tulsi on Twitter and elsewhere is an eye opener. I was scrolling on Twitter and was amazed at how hate she attracts from all the blue tick celebs.
The US never nominates their best people. First the media pumps up the candidates preferred by the deep state and the party, then after the nominations are over, the American people get to pick between two preselected yes-men (or yes-women) who can both be counted upon to do the bidding of their masters (hint: not the American people). Illusion of democracy.

You're about as likely to see true democracy in Russia as you are too see true democracy in the United States. America's political system is as tightly controlled as Russia's, just less overtly. America does a better job at giving the appearance of democracy.

Anyway Tulsi Gabbard has no chance. She defied the Jew Lobby, the Saudi Lobby, the warmonger crowd in both parties, and the military industrial complex. That's too many enemies, and you can see the American media is doing their best to destroy her early in the process.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Gen. (Retd) Mattis, USA:
“I tried to bring some peace and order to the places with no organized government, chaotic and warring factions, irrational fears, and toxic hatred. It was hard work, but it wasn’t until I started working in Washington, D.C., that I realized how easy I had it overseas in the combat zone.”
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Y. Kanan wrote: Anyway Tulsi Gabbard has no chance. She defied the Jew Lobby, the Saudi Lobby, the warmonger crowd in both parties, and the military industrial complex. That's too many enemies, and you can see the American media is doing their best to destroy her early in the process.
U may b surprised. This is the best credential that a POTUS candidate can have, in 2020.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Throws a damper on THAT career plan. Billionaire yes, but working 100-hour weeks until Age 62. Then finis.
New York (CNN Business)Mark Hurd, CEO of Oracle and former CEO of Hewlett-Packard, two of Silicon Valley's most storied companies, has died. He was 62. Oracle Founder and Chairman Larry Ellison confirmed Hurd's death Friday.
"Mark was my close and irreplaceable friend, and trusted colleague," Ellison said in a memo to Oracle employees that was posted on Mark Hurd's personal website. "Oracle has lost a brilliant and beloved leader who personally touched the lives of so many of us during his decade at Oracle. All of us will miss Mark's keen mind and rare ability to analyze, simplify and solve problems quickly."
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

HiC says Russia is grooming a "3rd Party Candidate" for 2020

Read above and think about what she is barking.... the Deep State is really getting worried, hain?
Last edited by UlanBatori on 19 Oct 2019 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

VinodTK wrote:Clinton says Russia 'grooming' US Democrat for third-party 2020 run
Washington (AFP) - Hillary Clinton has warned that Russia, which interfered in the US election she lost in 2016, is "grooming" a Democratic candidate for a third-party run next year, signalling congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard could fill the role.

The goal of this would essentially be to divide the US electorate and help President Donald Trump win re-election, Clinton said.

"I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary, and they're grooming her to be the third-party candidate," the former secretary of state told David Plouffe in his "Campaign HQ" podcast.

"She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far."

Clinton, speaking on the podcast which first aired Thursday, did not name Gabbard, but it is highly likely she was the woman Clinton was referring to.

The other women in the race are US senators Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Amy Klobuchar, and author Marianne Williamson, none of whom are linked to Moscow in ways similar to Gabbard.

US media analysis has shown that sites tied to Russia have celebrated Gabbard's campaign launch, defended her controversial 2017 meeting with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, and attacked people who have suggested Gabbard is a pawn for Moscow.

Last week The New York Times quoted influential Republicans who said they were impressed with Gabbard's policy positions and energy. Far-right conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich said she "seems very Trumpian."

Gabbard has rejected some of the support from rightwing or white nationalist sources, and during last week's Democratic debate she chastised the Times for publishing "smears" and said television commentators calling her a Russian asset were "completely despicable."

The US intelligence community has concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election in order to help boost the Republican Trump's chances of winning the presidency.

Clinton said it was clear Russia is laying the groundwork for similar interference in 2020, and that they will likely press for a third party candidate to help divide America's electorate.

People in Trump's orbit "know they can't win without a third party candidate," Clinton said.

In 2016, Green Party liberal leader Jill Stein won more votes than Trump's margin of victory in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, three states that would have secured the presidency for Clinton had she won them.
Amazing charge by Hillary OR a pre-meditated early strike
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Wow! U beat UBCN to the wire!!! I hadn't read the full thing, just guessed the purpose. So they are **REALLY** getting worried. The nastiness is incredible. They are calling a Congresswoman elected from their own party, a Russian "Manchurian Candidate". There HAS to be retaliation for that, hain?

I see she is afraid of the "bots" (us?) . :rotfl:

Obvious move for elephants is to project a Trump-****ard ticket. Wipe the floor with the donkeys. Would put TG the proverbial one heartbeat from the POTUS commode.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

sooraj
BRFite

Post by sooraj »

@TulsiGabbard :D
1h1 hour ago

Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a ...

... concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and ...

... powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.

It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Thanks to HiC from UBCN. Gabbard has suddenly shot to the forefront - and not as a slimy weasel Party hack, but as a bold, independent, articulate leader with a BRAIN. And she is TOUGH.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS, Clinton Nausea Nutwork had a headline that did not include the word "Trump". :rotfl: Progress.
Hillary Clinton appears to suggest Russians are 'grooming' Tulsi Gabbard for third-party run
CNN Digital Expansion 2017
By Dan Merica, CNN
:roll:

I hope this is a revelation to the HiC-mourners about the nature of "their" favorite. It was evident to some of us long back - even those like me who admired Slick Willie regardless of his Ovary-Office activities and conversionist leanings. Consider that the poor guy was married to THIS!!!
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

UlanBatori wrote:The nastiness is incredible.
Yak hearder ji, please note the fighting words used by the "yahooo" junglee reporter: "Gabbard ... ranted", hain?!!! Please do read the comments. amriki public has no love lost for Kiltons.

Kilton saahibaan has gone total loco.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 19 Oct 2019 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

UlanBatori wrote:... Slick Willie regardless of his OvaryOral-Office activities and ...
UB ji, FTFY. I hope you don't mind, sir ji.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Clinton vs Tulsi

This is the best thing that could've ever happened to the Tulsi campaign. She IS going to kick ass
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Comments? Where pls? Quote a few if u don't mind: they will get a lot of visibility because BRF posts are (were?) searchable on Googlasura
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

This is preempting Tulsi running as an independent...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

TG is really "going for broke" here. She defined the fight as "the Primary is between the two of us" thus ignoring, in one sentence, the other 18. That is a fighter. Of course they are all going to yell, but at least some ppl will recognize a real leader. Also takes on the whole donkey Establishment as "rotten". Wow! Nothing to lose at this stage.
It was total stupidity by HiC to attack someone who was barely making it into the debates.

OTOH, TG either wins the nomination (or comes very close second) or is out of the donkey party. Might as well get out her red clothes.
I was just thinking: She has REALLY burned her bridges to the donkey Palace. (good idea IMO).
With this attack, her constituents won't really blame her for switching parties to red.
Much better looking than Palin, and 1000^100 time smarter. U get the idea...
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Cain Marko wrote:This is preempting Tulsi running as an independent...
She does not have the funding to run as independent and absolutely no hope of generating enough to make a credible independent campaign. Last one to try that was billionaire Ross Perot and he hasn't been heard from since, except that OrangeUtan adopted a lot of his ideas ("whoosh sucking sound" of jobs going to Mexico, Duplicity critters clueless about Art of The Deal etc). So it was stupid to attack on that. She DOES have growing support among elephants, which is faaaaaar worse for the donkeys.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And speaking of Russian Assets, RT.com holds nothing back
'Queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption': Tulsi Gabbard DRAGS Hillary Clinton after 'Russian asset' claim
BTW, TG's tweet has 166K Likes, 89.4K ppl taking about it.
Clinton, who has blamed everyone from the FBI to Russia for her 2016 loss to Donald Trump, said in an interview on Thursday that “Russians” were “grooming” someone in the Democrat primary field to run as a third-party candidate. While not calling out Gabbard by name, her spokesperson later told CNN, “if the nesting doll fits,” leaving no room for doubt.

During the 2016 campaign, Gabbard resigned as vice-chair of the Democratic National Committee after endorsing Bernie Sanders for the party’s presidential nomination. Clinton beat Sanders out for the nomination largely due to support from the unaccountable “superdelegates,” and it emerged later that her campaign had taken over the DNC entirely – which might help explain Gabbard’s line about “the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long.”
ldev
BRF Oldie

Post by ldev »

Talking about all this US politics reminds me of my very first visit to the US in 1992. The Democratic Presidential primaries were ongoing and it was a crowded field. I was visiting an American friend working on Wall Street during his lunch hour and as we walked out of his office for lunch we noticed a flatbed truck at the corner with a beefy red-faced man in a suit and a women clambering up onto the flatbed.

So my friend suggested we go in and listen to them as it was a Presidential candidate. There were only a handful of people there so my friend and I were literally standing at the foot of the flatbed with our noses 6-8 feet away from the feet of the man and woman standing above us. The man began speaking into a megaphone addressing the smattering of people there and suddenly my friend standing next to began shouting in a loud voice, " BUT WHAT ABOUT GENNIFER". I had no idea what he was yelling about then. And he continued his yelling at this man and woman literally 6-8 feet from us. I got afraid and told him quietly to stop yelling and that we should just leave. But he was adamant and said it was his God given right as a citizen to make his feelings known about their mis-deeds. After about 2-3 minute of this GENNIFER chant, while the man continued to holler away on the megaphone, the woman looked down at us and gave a look of what I can only describe as pure hatred. I was really worried by then and we finally made our way out for lunch. That was my introduction to American politics and also to William Jefferson Clinton and Hillary Clinton, then just one of many Democratic Presidential hopefuls.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Debbie Aldrich
‏ @DebbieAAldrich
56m56 minutes ago
The funny thing about Hillary’s attack on Tulsi calling her a Russian asset is we all thought it was Trump Hillary accused of colluding with the Russians. Is anyone safe?
Who will be next in Hillary’s lamentations of lost power?
BTW, wonder what Green Queen Jill Stein has to say about the charge that she was also a Russian Ass-ette. She is likely to be a whole lot less "restrained" than TG.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

UlanBatori wrote:TG is really "going for broke" here. She defined the fight as "the Primary is between the two of us" thus ignoring, in one sentence, the other 18. That is a fighter. Of course they are all going to yell, but at least some ppl will recognize a real leader. Also takes on the whole donkey Establishment as "rotten". Wow! Nothing to lose at this stage.
It was total stupidity by HiC to attack someone who was barely making it into the debates.

OTOH, TG either wins the nomination (or comes very close second) or is out of the donkey party. Might as well get out her red clothes.
I was just thinking: She has REALLY burned her bridges to the donkey Palace. (good idea IMO).
With this attack, her constituents won't really blame her for switching parties to red.
Much better looking than Palin, and 1000^100 time smarter. U get the idea...
Yes it puzzling why HC made any comment. She could have laughed off TG’s candidacy, but instead put foot firmly in mouth. Something TG said has seriously rattled HC.

TG is right about HC being a war monger. The Arab Spring operation was a mess. This is the same HC who as SoS used NGOs to attempt to defame Modi in the 2012 Gujarat state elections by looking for mass graves.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Clinton has been doing this for last few month thru despicable Islamic terrorist media houses like New York Times, Washington Post and CNN. It just came out open yesterday because her proxies in Islamic terrorist media houses are not getting enough attention
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

It actually makes sense from the POV of Hillary Clinton and her deep state handlers. TG will never get nominated as the Democratic candidate in any case. Now picture an ugly nomination fight, especially with accusations of suppression by the party, the media, etc. Perfect setup for a Tulsi Gabbard 3rd party run, which would effectively help re-elect Trump.

By going after Tulsi Gabbard on this issue early on, they've already forced her to publicly state that she won't run third party. Thus, the 3rd party threat has been mostly nullified.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vayutuvan wrote:
UlanBatori wrote:... Slick Willie regardless of his OvaryOral-Office activities and ...
UB ji, FTFY. I hope you don't mind, sir ji.

Ovary, Oral, what's the difference as far as Slick Willie is concerned.

He serviced them both equally assiduously, and if reports are to be believed, he still continues to do so.

very dedicated onlee, our Slick Willie.

age has not dimmed his ardor and the cigar continues to burn bright.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

UlanBatori wrote:Comments? Where pls? Quote a few if u don't mind: they will get a lot of visibility because BRF posts are (were?) searchable on Googlasura
Here is a sampling from that link posted by VinodTK ji.

-------
m21 hours ago
Without even getting half way through this, I realized this makes no sense. So the one Democratic candidate with a close to 0 polling number, the one who has actually served her country, doesn't hold disdain for conservatives, is the one to pull democratic votes away from their front runner to get Republicans the win? If anything, she'd be more likely to sway independent and moderate Republicans away from Trump giving whatever candidate the DNC decides to ordain.

ReplyReplies (36)24228
DarthRandall
DarthRandall22 hours ago
"In 2016, Green Party liberal leader Jill Stein won more votes than Trump's margin of victory in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, three states that would have secured the presidency for Clinton had she won them." It's not guaranteed that Hillary would have gotten those votes. More assumptions from the elite liberal media.

ReplyReplies (24)28052
Jbeezy
Jbeezy22 hours ago
The only election interference involved her, CNN and the DNC.

ReplyReplies (7)24835
Crassus
Crassus22 hours ago
Hillary is stil miffed that in 2016 Gabbard called out the DNC and HIllary for rigging the primary in favor of Hillary and against Sanders. Apparently, Hillary thinks she lost the election because the Russians supported JIll Stein, while many other people think Hillary lost because she was one of the worst candidates in history as well as been snarky, phony, and down right hateful.

ReplyReplies (3)1106
j
j21 hours ago
who was President when Russia was interfering?
Who was secretary of state?

-------

Now this one - I don't know how true. It reads like CT.

----
Yvan Schmidt18 hours ago
Articles like these are like seeing rats starting to jump off a ship. The DNC is eating their own!

Just stop and think about this seriously, for one minute. The last DNC candidate for POTUS, who CLEARLY still cannot accept that she was a piss-poor candidate, and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, is now calling someone in her own party a Russian agent, with NO proof to back-up her assertion!

1. Schiff keeps telling us witnesses are saying one thing, and then leaks tell us that, except for the former Ambassador to the Ukraine, they've actually said things that are VERY different.

2. House Rules are very clear. Nancy Pelosi keeps saying that she doesn't need to hold a full House vote on an impeachment inquiry, because there are no specific rules on the issue, when in fact, House Rules CLEARLY state that where there is not a specific rule on an issue, PRECEDENT IS the House rule. Every impeachment inquiry before this ALLEGED one was preceded by a vote of the Full House, so precedent is pretty clear!

3. The "MSM" won't mention this, but we all now know that the DOJ has TWO of Joseph Mifsud's cell phones. What could POSSIBLY be on those?

4. Anybody with a brain can read the transcript of the now infamous Ukraine Call, and see that what Trump was asking for was NOT an investigation into Biden, but access to CrowdStrike. Who is CrowdStrike? The company, hired by the DNC, that accessed the DNC's servers, and said that it was Russia that hacked the DNC servers. NO American legal entity ever had access to those servers, and of course, the FBI never subpoena'd it, accepting the word of a private company (did I mention they worked for the DNC?), instead.

5. The Horowitz Report is already completed, and is just going through the classification/declassification process. That should be available by the end of the month! We already know that at least one criminal referral was made as part of this investigation, and more are expected, unless....

6. The Durham, Huber and Barr investigations are only getting started, and the Barr and Durham investigations are deadly serious. It's already been established that a federal grand jury was convened to hear the McCabe case, but no indictment has been announced. Since no "true bill" has been issued, this can only mean that the grand jury is continuing to hear evidence, or there is a SEALED indictment, probably because the issues will be taken-up by either Durham or Barr.

The reason there is now a rush to impeachment is because the house of cards is about to fall apart. Schiff and his "impeachment inquiry" is the guy with a cup, trying to bail water while the boat is sinking!
----
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

From RT.com:
"#Tulsi Trending After Gabbard hands Hillary Clinton brutal smackdown"
...after the Hawaiian lawmaker scorched Hillary Clinton with a devastating put-down. Nevertheless, Hillary fans still maintain Tulsi’s popularity is the work of ‘Russian bots’.
Gabbard unloaded on Clinton on Friday, after the failed 2016 presidential contender suggested t
Yup. She HAS to be a Russian Agint. Jill Stein is a Russian Agint. Trump is a Russian Agint. So is Bernie Sanders. And everyone.
Ian Michael Giatti

@IMGiatti
tonight..just for a few hours...regardless of party affiliation ...we are all #Tulsi
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

Oldies would remember that after Soviets Disintegrated, George Bush Sr had started putting the squeeze on Pakistan, Saudis, China or in any case did not give them much rope.

But as soon as Clinton became President he became the favourite poodle of China & Islamists
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Pak attained new clear detergent under Dubya 1. The Indian move to denuke Pak was stopped by Dubya 1.Slick Willie came after Babri Masjid became shaheed.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And now the other boot-print on HiC's musharraf
I am not a Russian Agint! says Jill Stein. calling Clinton's comments a "wild and insulting theory."
"I am not a Russian spy," Stein said Saturday on CNN's "Smerconish." "I think this is a completely unhinged conspiracy theory for which there is absolutely no basis in fact. Not for myself and not for Tulsi Gabbard. I think it's really outrageous that Hillary Clinton is trying to promote this crazy idea."
She added, "You know, you can't just slander people. You have to present some basis and fact."
Speaking on a podcast Thursday, Clinton accused Stein of being a "Russian asset." She also claimed the Russians are currently "grooming" a Democrat running in the 2020 presidential primary to run as a third-party candidate and champion their interests. Though she never names Gabbard, Clinton's comments appeared to be aimed at the Hawaii congresswoman.
Stein told CNN on Saturday that Clinton's remarks "speaks to Hillary's need to try to explain, perhaps to herself, why her campaign was not successful."

In 2015, Stein traveled to Moscow to attend a dinner that was hosted by RT, the Russian television network, and was photographed seated at the same table as Russian President Vladimir Putin.
She previously told CNN that she never spoke with Putin during the dinner, and she said Saturday that she attended the conference to advocate for a ceasefire in the Middle East and to tell Russia to stop bombing Syria.
Asked about that 2015 dinner and if that was fueling Clinton's claims, Stein raised that there are "many more pictures of Hillary Clinton having intimate conversations with Putin whispering in her ear."
"And we actually know there was real money exchanged," she added, pointing to former President Bill Clinton's paid speech in Moscow from a Kremlin-linked bank.
{Bullseye}
Clinton on Thursday did not provide proof about how Russia is "grooming" Gabbard.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The gist of it all is that in the US of A today, only the Russians and their Agints speak the truth, or have any brains to think. Therefore, if u speak the truth u must b a Russian Agint. Q.E.D.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

UlanBatori wrote: Yup. She HAS to be a Russian Agint. Jill Stein is a Russian Agint. Trump is a Russian Agint. So is Bernie Sanders. And everyone.
Reminds me of "Where Eagles Dare" :mrgreen:. Maybe HiC should be administered some Scopalamin.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Anti-US protestors breach US Ambassador's residence
South Korean police have increased security at the US ambassador’s residence in Seoul after a group of students demonstrating against American troops in the country were able to infiltrate the diplomatic compound.
The Seoul Metropolitan Police agency said Saturday that the number of officers guarding the estate was more than tripled to 110. The beefed-up security comes a day after a group of protesters used ladders to gain entry to the walled-off grounds around Ambassador Harry Harris’ residence. Nineteen students were detained after unfurling banners saying “Leave this soil, Harris.”
“Stop interfering with our domestic affairs,” they shouted, followed by other chants – “Get out,” and “We don’t need US troops” – before being escorted off the property by police...The group said they were motivated by Washington’s insistence that Seoul should pay to keep US troops on its soil.
A spokesman for the US Embassy in Seoul said that the diplomatic mission was “seriously concerned about the illegal breach” and urged Korean authorities to do more to protect the compound.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Mort Walker wrote:
Yes it puzzling why HC made any comment. She could have laughed off TG’s candidacy, but instead put foot firmly in mouth. Something TG said has seriously rattled HC.

TG is right about HC being a war monger. The Arab Spring operation was a mess. This is the same HC who as SoS used NGOs to attempt to defame Modi in the 2012 Gujarat state elections by looking for mass graves.
TG said something last week on lines of (I paraphrase) "same sections in party who sabotaged candidature of Bernie...." that must have touched a nerve in hillary
Last edited by Manish_Sharma on 20 Oct 2019 12:01, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/201 ... sh-vpx.cnn

How is impeachment paying with Swing voters in Ohio? Not so well ...