2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Sachin »

Vikas wrote:Rajni has missed the bus for good and his political game is over(Assuming he wanted to be a political player like MGR)
From all what I could understand; Rajni's gimmicks only works in the special type of movies made for him. He does not have the courage, the acumen and the wherewithal to get into politics. He is just not made for that work. It would be futile for anyone to hope that he would jump into politics and Hindutwa would just rise up in TN.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:next elections, whenever, sena will be forced to fight on its own or in a non BJP alliance.

they have poisoned the well.
Sanjay Raut roars on Sena s behalf - “ Take it from me in writing the next CM will be from Sena. “ as i said yday Mr. Thackeray and entire Shiv Sena knows - Abhi nahi toh kabhi nahi!
SS is not a party that BJP can trust after all the shenanigans they are performing.
I have no doubt that they will go with NCP and Congress if they are sure of the support for next 1-2 years. SS politics is without any ideology. They started with opposing commies, then turned ire towards South Indians and Post-RJB, latched onto Hindutva while undercurrent of Mumbai-is-mine was always there.
They would jump the ship in a heartbeat becoming another Nitish or CBN but they are facing the willy Kaka sahib who is playing his own game. How do you get into bed with Kaka without harming your future prospects ?
There is no juice to be squeezed if SS opposes BJP in next elections. Sanjay Raut is turning out to be another Gafoora or Rashid with his boasts and brags.
SS without BJP and any wave is about 45-50 seats max.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote:
Vikas wrote:Rajni has missed the bus for good and his political game is over(Assuming he wanted to be a political player like MGR)
From all what I could understand; Rajni's gimmicks only works in the special type of movies made for him. He does not have the courage, the acumen and the wherewithal to get into politics. He is just not made for that work. It would be futile for anyone to hope that he would jump into politics and Hindutwa would just rise up in TN.
I think Poor Rajini was being forced into Politics when his heart clearly lies somewhere else. I think lot of people reflected their own aspiration onto Rajini's onscreen persona and then felt disappointed that he did not jump into shark infested waters of Marina beach.
There is a rumor that Stalin is dying due to some cancer and may not be around when the next election cycle in 24-25 hits TN. Both TN and KA will be hit with a big political vacuum in few years time.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

PIYUSH GOEL SERIES OF TWEETS:

Smt. Sonia Gandhi ji has suddenly woken up to RCEP and FTAs.
So where was she
- When trade deficit with RCEP nations increased from $7 Billion in 2004 to $78 Billion in 2014?
- When her Govt forced India to join RCEP negotiations with China in 2011-12. 1/5

Smt. Sonia Gandhi ji has suddenly woken up to RCEP and FTAs. So where was she
- When FTA with ASEAN was signed in 2010?
- When FTA with South Korea was signed in 2010?
- When FTA with Malaysia was signed in 2011?
- When FTA with Japan was signed in 2011?
2/5

Smt. Sonia Gandhi ji has suddenly woken up to RCEP and FTAs. So where was she
When her Govt. opened 74% of its market to ASEAN countries but richer countries like Indonesia opened only 50% for India? Why did she not speak against giving larger concessions to richer countries
3/5

Where was Sonia ji when her Govt agreed to explore an India-China FTA in 2007? I hope ex PM Dr Manmohan Singh will speak up against this insult to him
4/5

PM @narendramodi ji has highlighted that RCEP must be a win-win “We too would like a win-win outcome. We believe that for this, addressing our concerns over unsustainable trade deficits is important.” https://t.co/3kDKx1taXh
5/5
https://twitter.com/PiyushGoyal/status/ ... 36897?s=19
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Vikas wrote:I think Poor Rajini was being forced into Politics when his heart clearly lies somewhere else.
Rajanikanth @ Shivaji Rao Gaekwad was a bus conductor in Bengaluru. His father was a police HC/PC. He has not been in any political party, group or done any political activity in his life. He has no clue on politics, especially the grass root level of politics (which many BJP politicians in KA actually have). His popularity is purely based on the kind of movies (and the gimmicks in there) which he acted. MGR etc. got popular when people could not differentiate between reel life and real life. Rajanikanth also gained popularity when the situation is the same. Today times have changed. Movies etc can still influence people in TN, but not with a very "on your face" kind of stuff. And that is where strategies of folks like Joseph Vijay gains importance.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/manaman_chhina/stat ... 4447253505
Man Aman Singh Chhina @manaman_chhina

Punjab CM @capt_amarinder launches broadside on Pakistan. Terms Kartarpur corridor opening to be an "ISI operation". Says it is being done for wooing Sikhs for the separatist 'Referendum 2020' campaign. @IndianExpress
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Thankfully the former army men has not his allegiance to the Italian mafia party overwhelm his thinking. His heart is still in the right place. He should be in BJP not in the terrorist loving and national interest compromising (con) gress.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

To me he is ambivalent blows hot and cold.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

ramana wrote:To me he is ambivalent blows hot and cold.
He has power only as long as he is the CM. Going hammer and tongs against or for any position can cost him his chair in congress ecosystem. Remember RaGa happily was clicking pics with Sherry while Sherry was trying to sabotage Punjab govt.

Captain is playing the game knowing that this is his last innings.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Vips wrote:Thankfully the former army men has not his allegiance to the Italian mafia party overwhelm his thinking. His heart is still in the right place. He should be in BJP not in the terrorist loving and national interest compromising (con) gress.
He can't be in BJP and play second fiddle to Badal clan and BJP will never ditch Akali Dal. So it is a Mexican standoff for him.
He is still a better bet than Narcotics selling Majitha clan and 'Pak Army of Business in Punjab' i.e. Badal Clan.

He is better off in Congress running his own fiefdom in Punjab and keeping things normal while giving AD+BJP, a run for their money.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Vips wrote:Thankfully the former army men has not his allegiance to the Italian mafia party overwhelm his thinking. His heart is still in the right place. He should be in BJP not in the terrorist loving and national interest compromising (con) gress.
He was my father's coursemate at the NDA. I believe his heart is in the right place and since this is last innings, he would like to have a legacy he is remembered by - which includes no compromise on national security, or selling out to the Italians.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

something about his last interview to vir sanghvi just did not sit right.

He wants the center to pay the panjab farmers not to burn the stubble.

Burning stubble is a nation wide issue and renowned two faced ideological organizations like the NGT have willfully turned a blind eye while maintaining complete silence on the matter.

the captain very duplicitously forgets that agriculture is a jealously guarded state subject, especially in states like punjab and the ball is very squarely in his court.

The size of a politician's testimonials is often revealed in the handling of such issues. He does not care about the hundreds of thousands of crores in losses to the national exchequer due to the polluting smog caused by his farmers.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Can Mota bhai (AS) do a "Himanta Biswa Sarma" with him ????

One of the few remaining Khangressi whom i still have respect left.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^ Captain has no future in BJP. On Top, Age is not on his side which means BJP will not have much interest in him.
Rather they would like to get a young one like Scindia or Pilot.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:^^ Captain has no future in BJP. On Top, Age is not on his side which means BJP will not have much interest in him.
pilot is completely deracinated and beyond recovery.

the scindias are duplicitous and have their fingers in every political party and conveniently subscribe to every ideology that benefits them.

Power is what drives all these guys, not ideology or even the thought of public service or even the idea of India.

why root around in political garbage cans when fresh and motivated recruits are available

the captain has lots of hereditary property in lahore and is extremely paki pasand. he also seems to have a paki mistress of long standing.

her name is aroosa alam, tharoor has shady connections with meher tarar. It would be unwise to assume that these ladies have no ISI connections.

Last edited by chetak on 04 Nov 2019 16:02, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 0548890626
Times of India @timesofindia

Government to provide 100% funding to develop schools, hospitals on Waqf properties: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Modi being Modi is being Modi again :rotfl:
Difficult for ordinary folks to understand Modi .. and the outrage has started on SM. Read the replies.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 0548890626
Times of India @timesofindia

Government to provide 100% funding to develop schools, hospitals on Waqf properties: Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
Difficult for ordinary folks to understand Modi .. and the outrage has started on SM. Read the replies.
this may be part of the RJB deal. :mrgreen:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/timesofindia/status ... 0548890626

this may be part of the RJB deal. :mrgreen:
No saar ... this is pure chanakyan if I am reading it right. Try a different angle.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Rjb it is
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Hindus don't BUT suppose they had full veto on how Temple land all across India is used.

Lets play a little game to understand what is happening here ... Lets do this step by step.

Will Hindus\You allow a 100% GOI funded "Vedic school" to be built on a Temple land? While this is just the 1st such question in a series, can anyone visualize the endgame from this very simple question?
Last edited by pankajs on 04 Nov 2019 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^^I think this is for the long term reform and an entry into the source of all insects, try to find munafiqs and use them to weaken the venomous snakes and betterment of the nation
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
Priyanka Gandhi is not lying! Her whatsapp was really hacked.
Here is the proof

Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Centre to fully fund minority scholarships
The Supreme Court has recently disposed of an appeal filed by the Gujarat government, challenging the constitutional validity of the pre-matric scholarship scheme for students from religious minority communities. This was in the wake of the Centre agreeing to fully fund the scheme, instead of 75% as proposed in the scheme.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

some countries are merely putting a tempered glass cover on the chinese made cell phone display and are re exporting the fully chinese made cell phone to India as a "value added" product "originating" from their countries thus incurring zero duty.

This is merely one example.

This is how the hans are screwing with us.

India will not join Asian trade deal RCEP: Narendra Modi says agreement doesn't reflect original intent, can't compromise on core interests
Nov 04, 2019

India has decided not to join the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) agreement as its key concerns have not been addressed

Prime Minister Narendra Modi, attending the ASEAN summit in Bangkok, stood firm on India's concerns in the trade deal not being addressed and decided there cannot be any compromise on core interests
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

chetak wrote:

Burning stubble is a nation wide issue and renowned two faced ideological organizations like the NGT have willfully turned a blind eye while maintaining complete silence on the matter.

the captain very duplicitously forgets that agriculture is a jealously guarded state subject, especially in states like punjab and the ball is very squarely in his court.

The size of a politician's testimonials is often revealed in the handling of such issues. He does not care about the hundreds of thousands of crores in losses to the national exchequer due to the polluting smog caused by his farmers.
Sirji
https://youtu.be/OAnSS6rdJCA
Is this really the problem!!
meaning farmers are now taking the government(regardless of who is power) for a ride.
meaning they know they have them(government) by the 'cojones' and continue squeezing!!
Because as Coupta seems to be alluding the 'Dilli ki smog' is for the last decade and half (correct me if I am wrong)
Should we not have a comprehensive 'water' and 'agrarian' policy a la 'Green revolution'
But because the agriculture is in state subject!! we have stupid laws passed by jingoistic state governments and after a decade we have a social problem!!!
No wonder DKS (as per investigation bureau) reaping 'Gold' from even worthless lands!!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote:
chetak wrote:

Sirji
meaning farmers are now taking the government(regardless of who is power) for a ride.
meaning they know they have them(government) by the 'cojones' and continue squeezing!!
Because as Coupta seems to be alluding the 'Dilli ki smog' is for the last decade and half (correct me if I am wrong)
Should we not have a comprehensive 'water' and 'agrarian' policy a la 'Green revolution'
But because the agriculture is in state subject!! we have stupid laws passed by jingoistic state governments and after a decade we have a social problem!!!
No wonder DKS (as per investigation bureau) reaping 'Gold' from even worthless lands!!!
a daughter of a shady politico in MAH has declared over a hundred crores of agricultural income from just 10 odd acres "farm land".

Either she has really hard working bulls plowing her fields day and night or the BS produced by said pair of bulls is the source of her "income".

either way, the scam stinks but she is laughing all the way to the bank.

If anyone else tried the same con, they would be arrested without bail and the key would be thrown away.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Rsatchi wrote:
chetak wrote:

Sirji
Why can't Governments find solutions to recycle agro residues such as these stubbles? I understand Punjab has way excessive stubbles to dispose without burning, which easy thing for farmers to do. In Andhra, it is less of problem and burning was not needed or minimal as it is consumed in multiple ways, at least in a few decades ago. May be nowadays it is problem as traditional ways of consumption are no longer done.

On a side note Anti-Hindus convert this pollution as Diwali pollution conveniently as time of festival coincide with stubble burning.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

I was reading over some material over this weekend that predicts BD will sink in sea and around 50 millions BDs will flock to India.

Have we even thought what havoc this will bring to India? Do we have institutions that can think long term solutions regardless of the party in power?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

ShyamSP wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: Sirji
Why can't Governments find solutions to recycle agro residues such as these stubbles? I understand Punjab has way excessive stubbles to dispose without burning, which easy thing for farmers to do. In Andhra, it is less of problem and burning was not needed or minimal as it is consumed in multiple ways, at least in a few decades ago. May be nowadays it is problem as traditional ways of consumption are no longer done.

On a side note Anti-Hindus convert this pollution as Diwali pollution conveniently as time of festival coincide with stubble burning.
Shyamji,
As the Coupta video alludes to : late Kharif sowing and rush to sow the Rabi crop seems to be main issue.
Winter time there is hardly much tempest/hurricane/wind force in the gangetic plains until North east Monsoon kicks in and you will find cyclones in Peninsular part. :shock:
Also the old business of 'crop rotation' is out of the window and everybody is on 'cash crop' or easy disposal crop ( i.e., as along as government is in the business of buy whatever they grow why would they change or for that matter why should they care!!!)
And with the present day Liberandu/leftis/Jihadi press anything that dharmic is easy game!! :roll:
Much easier outside India to celebrate Indic festivals with almost no restrictions than in India don't U think!! :D
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ShyamSP wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: Sirji

twitter

You know what is REALLY scary? That it is ONLY because Delhi is being affected by crop-burning that we are outraging.

98 million tonnes of stubble is burnt every year ALL OVER India ALL YEAR round.

UP burns the maximum - 22%, Punjab 21%, Haryana 9%, AP 5%, WB 5%, TN 3%, Guj 4%.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Why is SS feeling so angsty? A few days back it claimed the support of 170+ MLAs. It should just go ahead and form the government without BJP.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1191313137645043712
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

Report: @Shivsena shoots letter to RSS, wants Union Minister @nitin_gadkari to end stalemate in Maharashtra govt formation.
Looks like SS is seeking a face saver to back-off and declare victory. Seems the Amit Shah vizit UT/AT were expecting did not materialize. :rotfl:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Seems like that bleddy Mudi has set TN on phyre ... It all seems to have started with Mudi quoting another Tamil saint in Thailand and TN BJP putting out a picture of that saint clad in Saffron with visible Yindu marks on his body.

https://twitter.com/madhavpramod1/statu ... 9598666752
Pramod Madhav @madhavpramod1

It’s more likely Saivam, Saktham, Kaumaram, Gaanapathiyam, Sauram and Vainavam are there.. Not likely a Hindu religion..

And none of the Thamizh literature promoted caste or religion based discrimination..

Thamizh literature belongs to everyone..
The proud DMK, Atheists, Rationalists and seekoolars are seeing red lately. One guy just declared Shiva, Sakti, Kartick, Ganesh, etc as non-Hindus's :rotfl:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Any predictions about what may happen in MH? Fadnavis seems very confident.

I think it was a mistake to tie up with a troublesome party like SS. BJP contesting all seats may have brought it very close, if not a majority.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KJo wrote:Any predictions about what may happen in MH? Fadnavis seems very confident.

I think it was a mistake to tie up with a troublesome party like SS. BJP contesting all seats may have brought it very close, if not a majority.
the eyetalian has ruled out the congi support to the SS NCP combo leaving both of them high and dry.

the NCP's big game hunting days seem to be over and the SS has burned its bridges, leaving the BJP free to contest all the seats next time.

the SS has only one option left now because even the independents will not support it.

The BJP should form the govt along with the SS and then break the SS by engineering defections thereby ensuring a threat free 5 years.

Then again, everyone may just be hiding their cards while waiting to spring a surprise at the very last minute, waiting to see how the situation evolves and who approaches the governor and with what letters of support.

Right now the BJP is holding the strongest hand, followed by the NCP. These are the only two who seem to have a shot. one as the obvious contender and the other a contender by default because the SS over played its weak hand.

Independents will play a big part if the SS needs to be taught a lesson.

nitishwa is watching with rapt attention as he also has very similar ambitions of ditching the BJP
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
Vikas wrote:^^ Captain has no future in BJP. On Top, Age is not on his side which means BJP will not have much interest in him.
….. and have their fingers in every political party and conveniently subscribe to every ideology that benefits them.

Power is what drives all these guys, not ideology or even the thought of public service or even the idea of India.
100% True for most of the politicians as well Political families.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

pankajs wrote:Seems like that bleddy Mudi has set TN on phyre ... It all seems to have started with Mudi quoting another Tamil saint in Thailand and TN BJP putting out a picture of that saint clad in Saffron with visible Yindu marks on his body.

Pramod Madhav @madhavpramod1

It’s more likely Saivam, Saktham, Kaumaram, Gaanapathiyam, Sauram and Vainavam are there.. Not likely a Hindu religion..

And none of the Thamizh literature promoted caste or religion based discrimination..

Thamizh literature belongs to everyone..
The proud DMK, Atheists, Rationalists and seekoolars are seeing red lately. One guy just declared Shiva, Sakti, Kartick, Ganesh, etc as non-Hindus's :rotfl:
I sometimes feeling he is bending over backwards too much to appease Tamil Nadu. Even the recent transportation infrastructure support from Germany went there. Hope he does half of that to the neighboring state which gave him 98% of the MP seats.
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

Vikas wrote:
He can't be in BJP and play second fiddle to Badal clan and BJP will never ditch Akali Dal.
Why; akali has lost there relevance and no more a power in politics - Just IMHO
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kvraghav wrote:
pankajs wrote:Seems like that bleddy Mudi has set TN on phyre ... It all seems to have started with Mudi quoting another Tamil saint in Thailand and TN BJP putting out a picture of that saint clad in Saffron with visible Yindu marks on his body.

I sometimes feeling he is bending over backwards too much to appease Tamil Nadu. Even the recent transportation infrastructure support from Germany went there. Hope he does half of that to the neighboring state which gave him 98% of the MP seats.
Hasn't he succeeded in creating panic in the dravidian goonda gangs with his seemingly innocent overtures and now the entire crypto environment sees the existential threat that Modi represents to their hitherto unchallenged and unquestioned domination of the narrative as well as the hegemony of their one sided political discourse that has become entrenched to the extent of actually causing economic harm to the state and country as dictated by the BIF.

What was the opposition to koodankoolam, jallikattu and the sterlite plant, if not BIF muscle flexing and the first public attempts at the show of strength and a clear intent of their agenda.

All the above agitations had obviously visible politico religious undertones with other minorities and the naxals+commies joining in to claim their share of the cake.

Why did the DMK transfer crores of rupees to the CPI and the CPM during the elections and at whose behest was it done. The evident politico religious answers are staring us in the face and yet we choose to ignore facts.

The canterbury bishop came to India, prostrated at the jalianwalla bagh and left without even being acknowledged by anyone in the govt.

Do you really think that the visit of the canterbury bishop and the reaction to it was innocent.

An unmistakable message was sent and duly received.

The failure of the visit was quickly played down and the discourse removed from the public space. Otherwise, we would have endless discussions about it on runditv and BBC

The TN dravidians know that the big boys have now come out to play and some pristine dhothies/vaisties have already started browning.

Modi's operation south has just kicked off and people in TN will discuss Modi like never before (good or bad is immaterial) and start seeing the goodies that can come their way if they throw off the dravidian blinkers and join the non separatist mainstream. Modi is starting to gain an increasingly visible public profile and he will continue to push the Idea of India which was negated by the dravidians thus far. This negation of the Idea of India and the revulsion for the Indian culture started with caldwell about 200 odd years ago and continues unabated to this day by the dravidian parties.

Slowly the beneficial central schemes started by Modi will come to the fore and they just cannot be hidden, sidelined and also appropriated by the dravidian parties anymore.

Money talks and the dravidians have suddenly realised that they are not the only ones with the money.
Last edited by chetak on 05 Nov 2019 16:11, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

nits wrote:
Vikas wrote:
He can't be in BJP and play second fiddle to Badal clan and BJP will never ditch Akali Dal.
Why; akali has lost there relevance and no more a power in politics - Just IMHO
No, Akalis are still very much in the game of musical chairs.
BJP can not be a dominant player in Punjab till they have a towering leader which they don't have nor is there anyone on the horizon.
Moreover they have been with BJP for as long as one can remember. It is a good combination which is working well.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

KJo wrote:Any predictions about what may happen in MH? Fadnavis seems very confident.

It is going to be a Non-BJP govt as per rumors on the ground. If SS goes back with BJP now, They will have egg on the face and will get zero respect from DF.
SS burnt the bridge with the drama of last 2-3 days. Now it is either walk the plank or walk of shame for them.
Unfortunately for them neither DF is playing the ball nor NCP is too enamored by them.
SS and BJP going solo would have got BJP lesser or same number of seats as votes would have been divided and no net addition would have happened.