2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by UlanBatori »

Just as general advice based on hearing a few chilling declarations* inside high offices:
GOI giveth OCI and GOI can taketh away OCI. Nothing much can be done about that, so don't biss off GOI if u r OCI, is my advice.

*"He will die in a foreign land, he will never set foot in India again!" :eek:
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

True. Actually, falsifying OCI application is cause to deny future entry to the country. The law says so.

My bad!! How can someone even imagine the good old 'Sarkar Bahadur' would allow 'automagic conversion' of anything, without the customary application form in quadruplicate and fifteen copies of twenty one separate proofs attested by gazeted officer or notarized and counter signed by consulate!! Well, those are for us regular mortals I guess.

Actually, I would imagine that in the initial days of 'online services', some grey haired pan chewing babu ordered to have three copies of the application web page with the same information for the user to fill. Triplicate onlee.

The point is.. Shouldn't someone investigate how the guy got in and make sure that there are system checks that babus can't override.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Indian nationality law has generally never allowed for a way around those who were or had ancestors who held TSP citizenship . This applies to both PIO and OCI. Even the eVisa is not given to TSP citizens . On Indiamike there are regular whines about ‘my appooppan was TSP citizen so big bad India harasses me and discriminates against me!!’

My guess remains that Aatish left the father field blank, and got away with it this far . Now he’s busy climbing on the nearest cross to play martyr . Sorry fella - when it comes to OCI all that matters is whether you filled your forms accurately - whether lying by omission or commission is irrelevant .
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dileep wrote:True. Actually, falsifying OCI application is cause to deny future entry to the country. The law says so.

My bad!! How can someone even imagine the good old 'Sarkar Bahadur' would allow 'automagic conversion' of anything, without the customary application form in quadruplicate and fifteen copies of twenty one separate proofs attested by gazeted officer or notarized and counter signed by consulate!! Well, those are for us regular mortals I guess.

Actually, I would imagine that in the initial days of 'online services', some grey haired pan chewing babu ordered to have three copies of the application web page with the same information for the user to fill. Triplicate onlee.

The point is.. Shouldn't someone investigate how the guy got in and make sure that there are system checks that babus can't override.

she wilfully gamed the system right from the start and got away because of her lootyens membership and connections which for some time included the mafia queen. She is quite an accomplished name dropper.

Both, her ingrained entitledness and her low cunning have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

she and her son are untruthfully projecting a visa crime they both committed as a deprivation of the son's Indian "citizenship", which BTW, the son never ever had.

He never was and nor is he now a citizen of India. WAPO and the toilet are both leading with similar headlines about taking away his citizenship.

too bad for these two lootyens goondas that they picked the wrong govt to tangle with.

If she was indeed the sole guardian to her son and allegedly had no connections with her paki impregnator, why hadn't she changed her son's name to something sikh sounding instead of the globally damning aatish ali taseer, liable to be and/or most likely to be cavity searched at many international airports.

something stinks in their contrived narrative.

It's also a warning to anti national "Indians" crapping on India using cross border platforms to vent their venomous bile using doctored narratives sponsored by the BIF.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
On the last bit ... must be seen as cumulative rather than ad-hocism by the current GOI

1. Denied American Senator(s) access to J&K
2. Facilitated European MEP access to J&K
3. Scraped the OCI (???) card to one Taseer

GOI is signalling that access to India/GOI is no more automatic but especially for people who habitually dump on India and distort facts on India to further a BIF narrative.

Next on the list must be academic who've had it easy so far. Came to India and dumped on it back home. If an American Senator can be denied, the rest are small fries in the scheme of things.

#YeDaarAachaHai
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Whats funny is that no where this creep has admitted that he was in the wrong when it came to OCI application. In all the articles, he is playing the victim hood card and saying that the stripping was due to this article about NaMo on TIME.

Another funny thing is that apparently he wrote an article (probably in the same TIME) around when he got his GC that how he loves US and he wanted to get away from countries like India, Pak and he loves US because procedures, documentation is up held etc. Of course, being an entitled son in India means that same rules of improper documentation doesn't apply to him & his cabal.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Looks like Nitishwa has decided to test BJP in Maharashtra before formulating his own stance towards BJP in Bihar. Also, Prashant Kishor's unlimited appetite is on display.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/n ... Um6kM.html
Sena insiders say a major reason behind Thackeray’s aggression is his set of advisors, who include political strategist Prashant Kishor. “Of course, the post-poll situation is advantageous to Sena as BJP cannot form the government on its own, but Thackeray’s firm stand has made negotiating a power pact a tough task for BJP leaders,” said a senior Sena leader.

According to the leader, Thackeray has been seeking Kishor’s advice on how to deal with BJP. Besides, Thackeray’s son and Worli MLA, Aaditya, and his aides have been playing an important role in the election strategy too, after the results were announced. Aaditya’s aides, such as Varun Sardesai and Suraj Chavan, were involved in informal communication with BJP leaders, said the Sena leader.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Zynda wrote:Whats funny is that no where this creep has admitted that he was in the wrong when it came to OCI application. In all the articles, he is playing the victim hood card and saying that the stripping was due to this article about NaMo on TIME.

Another funny thing is that apparently he wrote an article (probably in the same TIME) around when he got his GC that how he loves US and he wanted to get away from countries like India, Pak and he loves US because procedures, documentation is up held etc. Of course, being an entitled son in India means that same rules of improper documentation doesn't apply to him & his cabal.
If as per Kushwanth S article he was named by Salman Taseer as AA Taseer and made sure the covenant with his god made(i.e., Pencil Sharpening) how the hell can he now claim victimhood. He did give wrong info. The law (and to a large extent worldwide) is stupid but it sure catches up when you least expect!!! :D
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Zynda wrote:Whats funny is that no where this creep has admitted that he was in the wrong when it came to OCI application. In all the articles, he is playing the victim hood card and saying that the stripping was due to this article about NaMo on TIME.

I think that around the same time he also pissed off the pakis and imran khan niazi by writing an article about him in the vanity fair.

This bumboy seems to have a death wish.

no wonder that he scooted to safety from the sunny isles of sharia bartania
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the muslims, the britshits, the commies, naxals and conversion jehadi BIF have been following the "broken window" theory to constantly vilify, demean, distort and abuse the Hindus and Hinduism.

They have reached such a stage that they refuse to accept the SC verdict that has proved that indeed there was a (very conveniently worded!!) "non islamic structure" underneath the babri mosque.

they are also now slyly pushing the canard that the so called non islamic structure may have already been in ruins before some joker called mir baqi, a wandering moghul general chanced upon it and in a sudden fit, an uncontrollable urge, so to say, to build a mosque atop these very ruins seized him and he then piously did his islamic duty.

This is the only article that chronicles the civilizational pain and unshakeable determination of the Hindus to evict these scoundrels from a temple they had usurped and destroyed half a millennia ago.

Why Didn’t Hindus Give Up Ram Mandir?

Why Didn’t Hindus Give Up Ram Mandir?

What do you say of a people who carry on a movement over a piece of land for over half a millennium? What explains that they neither forgot nor any amount of atrocities made them give up their claims on the land?

r.mitra@indiafacts.org' Rajat Mitra
Identity (Distortion & Appropriation) | 10-11-2019

What do you say of a people who carry on a movement over a piece of land for over half a millennium? What explains that they neither forgot nor any amount of atrocities made them give up their claims on the land? That Mughal rule, Colonial rule, oppression and genocidal violence had no deterrence to their hope that one day they will regain it back.

The Ram Mandir perhaps is the only example in human history when a people struggled and fought for a period of over five hundred years to regain a piece of land from their invaders who had destroyed one of their holiest spots and thought they had exterminated their religion.

The Hindus simply didn’t give up. They didn’t accept defeat in the face of overwhelming odds, most important when their own historians were not on their side. Even though they felt discouraged and heartbroken during the long Mughal and Colonial rule when power was not in their hands, invaders who tried to exterminate their religion and their civilization, they held on tenaciously to their symbols of hope and never let despair overtake them. How do we explain it?

Welcome to the new Hindu. A one who is emerging from the ashes of history, from the dark woods of despair as the poets called it. He is claiming his human rights that were taken away from him. It is a spirit that I would call unparalleled in the history of mankind. Mocked and persecuted like a slave, told that he is a savage and no better, intolerant and cruel, he today proved everyone wrong with their prophecies falling to the dust. Has the time finally come for the Hindu and his civilization to assert himself?

I believe so and I am not the only one who dreams like that today. I believe we symbolize one of the most valuable lessons to mankind and that is to never give up hope.

The Hindu has gone through a genocidal violence that almost exterminated his existence. It is denied by the world. Period. He has been enslaved, tortured and brutalized where his Islamic and Christian invaders tried to annihilate his civilization. It is a miracle how he adapted and navigated through all those hardships and adversities. After centuries of oppression, he is finally telling the world why he continued to resist untill his last breath in the face of historical oppression.

To me, the credit for the verdict on Ram Janma Bhumi goes to the unknown Hindu. The unknown ‘kar sevak’ who braved bullets, the sadhus who bore the lathis, the unknown man from the village who saved money to send a brick for the temple. It is they who kept the flame of the movement alive, hoping for the day when Shri Ram will be restored to his birthplace.

The temple when it is built will represent and stand for much more than a temple. It will be a monument to man’s courage in the face of religious persecution. It will bring hope to generations who may feel despondent about their oppression. It will be a symbol for the persecuted minorities and majorities worldwide to struggle and regain their lost heritage. To all Hindus barring a few, it will be a symbol of devotion, hope, and resilience.

To some it may become a symbol of shame, that is if they have that in the first place, an atonement, a reminder of what they ought to have done being a Hindu but never did so. They were the ones who distorted history, fought against the truth of the excavations.

The Hindu society has come a long way since the first temples were destroyed by the Islamic invaders centuries ago. Our society has been in grief, traversing from denial to rage to bargaining and rationalization as Elizabeth Kubler Ross explained it half a century ago in explaining her stages of grief. The grief has made the Hindu society stronger, more resilient and able to withstand the adversities that colonialism, persecution, and atrocities bring along with it.

It is time we acknowledge this resilience in our own. It runs in our blood and bones. We may have a thousand faults in ourselves as people, some real, some imaginary, but we need to still tell ourselves, our children and our future generations that we are a people who simply don’t give up when faced with obstacles. That there are very few people like us possibly with the exception of Jewish people. That our Vedas, our books have left something permanent, a residue, however small, within us that psychologically prepares us, ready to bounce back with each fall despite a thousand obstacles that may come in the way. It didn’t make us feel conceited and egoistic, but perhaps a little naive that we fail to acknowledge the greatness of our civilization that our ancestors created and one that may be forgotten.

What is unique about the Ram Janma Bhumi site? I believe one of the things that set it apart from any other place is that apart from the birthplace of Sri Ram, it is a sacred space with a memory that didn’t die and showed it can never be destroyed.

Many years ago I had gone and knelt in front of the Ram Janma Bhoomi. A strange feeling had taken over me. It was as if the space was telling me ‘I don’t have to justify my existence to you or anyone. I am there in your heart. It is you, who have to justify the sacrifice of those who died in my name’.

In that moment, I felt it was as if the space just didn’t tell me the story of a temple destroyed but the entire story of Hinduism.

I had realized what the ancient Hindus, my ancestors would have felt hundreds of years ago before their temples were destroyed, before they began to live in terror feeling the threat of conversion.

The Ram Janma Bhumi trial apart from one of the longest-running trials of history is also important for another reason. It represents a crime against humanity, a genocidal crime whose purpose was to erase the very existence of a people, their religion and culture. The tragic fact is it continues through other methods today in the form of mass conversions and the building of numerous religious structures that do not preach co-existence between faiths.

Many years ago I had visited a concentration camp in Germany. Outside the gate, there was a sign written ‘never again’. Showing me a large number of school children, my guide told me it was meant for the future generations so that no one ever dares to do it again. Should we also not have museums next door? Should we not create a memorial to the unknown ‘kar sevak’ who gave his life? Maybe only then it will tell our children the true story of what it means to uphold our freedom. Shouldn’t Ram temple, Somnath temple be the places where history should be taught to all our children so that they begin to say ‘never again’?

‘Never Again’ may be two most important words that we need to learn if we have to preserve our civilization. I ask that we start teaching it to our future generations.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:Looks like Nitishwa has decided to test BJP in Maharashtra before formulating his own stance towards BJP in Bihar. Also, Prashant Kishor's unlimited appetite is on display.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/n ... Um6kM.html
Sena insiders say a major reason behind Thackeray’s aggression is his set of advisors, who include political strategist Prashant Kishor. “Of course, the post-poll situation is advantageous to Sena as BJP cannot form the government on its own, but Thackeray’s firm stand has made negotiating a power pact a tough task for BJP leaders,” said a senior Sena leader.

According to the leader, Thackeray has been seeking Kishor’s advice on how to deal with BJP. Besides, Thackeray’s son and Worli MLA, Aaditya, and his aides have been playing an important role in the election strategy too, after the results were announced. Aaditya’s aides, such as Varun Sardesai and Suraj Chavan, were involved in informal communication with BJP leaders, said the Sena leader.
both the master and the attack dog are mercenaries. Both are actively working against the Modi govt.

why and how has the BJP allowed these termites to grow in their bosom.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

chetak wrote:
Dileep wrote:True. Actually, falsifying OCI application is cause to deny future entry to the country. The law says so.

she wilfully gamed the system right from the start and got away because of her lootyens membership and connections which for some time included the mafia queen. She is quite an accomplished name dropper.

Both, her ingrained entitledness and her low cunning have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

she and her son are untruthfully projecting a visa crime they both committed as a deprivation of the son's Indian "citizenship", which BTW, the son never ever had.

He never was and nor is he now a citizen of India. WAPO and the toilet are both leading with similar headlines about taking away his citizenship.

too bad for these two lootyens goondas that they picked the wrong govt to tangle with.

If she was indeed the sole guardian to her son and allegedly had no connections with her paki impregnator, why hadn't she changed her son's name to something sikh sounding instead of the globally damning aatish ali taseer, liable to be and/or most likely to be cavity searched at many international airports.

something stinks in their contrived narrative.

It's also a warning to anti national "Indians" crapping on India using cross border platforms to vent their venomous bile using doctored narratives sponsored by the BIF.
If she really wanted her son to be indian she shouldn't have gone to LONDON for giving 'birth'
She should have stayed back in India and done all she claims to have done with less fanfare.
Eg, Nina Gupta never asked Viv for anything did she.
Only now Viv has acknowledged and the girl (still a proud Indian has no rancour with the biological father and not whining either!!)
All this sense of entitlement, names dropping calling the HM what the ….. dah!!!
This is one reason I always had high regard for the late Shushmaji ( the real people's minister) ever approachable for a common man
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://www.news18.com/news/india/mahar ... 80673.html
On a slightly different nature is it time to call the bluff!!!
Enough of the SS nonsense
SS calling Modiji a 'H.....' should also look at what 'SS' as a symbol represented!!! in those times :eek:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
You forgot to post the main news in the link that you posted but got sidetracked by secondary issues.
Nov 10, 2019 6:09 pm (IST)

BJP Won't Form Govt: Chandrakant Patil | Maharashtra BJP chief Chandrakant Patil says, "Despite the mandate with the alliance with Shiv Sena, we will not form government. The Shiv Sena wants to insult the people's mandate. We have conveyed to the atte Governor that we will not form the state government."

Nov 10, 2019 6:14 pm (IST)

'Sena Can Form Govt With Congress' | Maharashtra BJP chief Chandrakant Patil says that If the Shiv Sena wants to form the government in Maharashtra in alliance with the Congress, it can go ahead. "They have our blessing," he said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Maharashtra Govt Formation LIVE Updates: Governor invites Shiv Sena to stake claim; NCP says saffron party must cut ties with BJP

SS and its political morals

and now it will go tamely, hat in hand and tail between its legs to the same congis because of its lust for power.
Last edited by chetak on 10 Nov 2019 21:00, edited 1 time in total.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

chetak wrote:

this is blackmail, plain and simple.
True, but it takes two to blackmail, the blackmailer and the victim. Thankfully, by refusing to form the government BJP has refused to be blackmailed.
Quite frankly, this is an ego clash on both sides since the past 30 years. Right from the start the alliance was done under BT, it was winner take all: whoever gets the biggest seat got the CM chair, and that party never cared for what its junior partner thought. This was true when SS formed the government in 1995 and did not pay heed to BJP and is the case when DF formed the government in 2014 or so. The SS of 1995 is a far cry from now, just as the BJP is today under Modi/AS. UT has gotten rid of the old guard such as Manohar Joshi and others and is now advised by people who dont quite live in reality. These characters along with DF have taken maximal positions from which neither can back down without loss of face.

The SS will form a government me thinks, but it wont last more than a year or two. Lets see if they formally exit the NDA as it will be strange to be in it at Centre and outside in State. BJP will lose LS seats at least 10-12 in the next elections ...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Agree except.

1. BJP will gain at the cost of CON & SS overall. No worries on that count.
2. DF did not act independently. Me thinks the offer to SS in the previous term and this time is with the blessings of Modi/Shah duo.

SS, NCP and CON are parties of nearly equal weight. Their competing agenda, interests, egos and lust for power/money will be fun to watch. May be AT will get the CM's chair but the party, as you rightly noted, will not last long.

BTW, Don't discount that old fox Pawar. One never knows what his game is. On balance, if the alliance does occur, both BJP and NCP will gain at the expense of SS and CON.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

@pankajs:

There is no sufficiently influential Congress leader on the horizon in Maharashtra. The NCP does have those, at least in their strongholds. Furthermore BJP made tactical mistakes by allowing dubious characters to join the party and furthermore give them a ticket. These will desert. Secondly, the farmer crisis is still dire, and their expectations are even more. No government will be able to meet those expectations, but opposing parties will pump it up. The Sena as it did in 1995-2000 will completely bankrupt the treasury in a year by both graft and handing out freebies, especially in the interior.

in fact, this the gameplan of Sanjay Raut and UT: use this one year to get a financial boost to the party and its image and then go in for elections immediately after.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vayutuvan wrote:
CRamS wrote:... puke worthy tweet of the day was a video I saw on Twitter posted by that Fox news Bimbo, now state dept mouthpiece, ...
Link to the tweet please.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1193151679337766916
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:@pankajs:

There is no sufficiently influential Congress leader on the horizon in Maharashtra. The NCP does have those, at least in their strongholds. Furthermore BJP made tactical mistakes by allowing dubious characters to join the party and furthermore give them a ticket. These will desert. Secondly, the farmer crisis is still dire, and their expectations are even more. No government will be able to meet those expectations, but opposing parties will pump it up. The Sena as it did in 1995-2000 will completely bankrupt the treasury in a year by both graft and handing out freebies, especially in the interior.

in fact, this the gameplan of Sanjay Raut and UT: use this one year to get a financial boost to the party and its image and then go in for elections immediately after.
there was a malicious campaign to paint the fadnavis govt as anti maratha.

It was to counter this canard that the BJP let these guys in

People forget that fadnavis was the guy who single handedly got the maratha quota for them.

let's wait and see how things go.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, very disappointing, but an able CM like Devender Fadnavis and BJP have been cheated out of power in Maha. I hope SS thugs are taught a lesson for this. Just see the abomination that will come to power: Pappu, SS, and NCP. A bunch of thugs, traitors, and dynasty. Well I guess the Maha people get what they deserve by not giving BJP a clear victory.

One thing Maha and Haryana elections have shown. I doubt any political analyst in India really knows the true pulse of the people. In the run up to the election up until counting day, everyone, all and sundry, except possibly that India Today team, predicted that in Maha, not only will BJP+SS romp home, but BJP itself will cross the half way mark. That would have thrown SS into the dustbin of history where they belong, but instead what we have seen is that SS and NCP have made a come back.

What do gurus think about Pappu and slaves being part of a 'communal', 'fascist' SS govt? Will that hurt them among Muslim voters in Jharkand and elsewhere? Or is politics such a dirty sport that Pappu's slaves will spin a mighty web before the Muslim voters in Jharkand, and those voters will forget and forgive.

Viewed strictly from a 'politics is a dirrty sport' PoV, not a bad strategy by Pappu's slaves and NCP to take on the BJP juggernaut. What will Amit Shah and Co's response gambit be? BJP-hating political anal-ysts are salivating that this is the beginning of the end of Amit Shah's magic.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

twitter

Listen to what Balasaheb Thackeray had said when he was asked about doing an alliance with NCP.

https://twitter.com/darshanpathak/statu ... 4735527936
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

this will make things go down faster. it looks like they can't continue running shivsena show any longer and want to cash in whatever they got now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

I had once heard a Maharashtra political commentator sum up Maharashtra politics in the following couplet
"Ahmi sarv bhau, sarv milun khau"
That's the bottom line of Maharashtra politics. That's why Fadnavis is not liked by many, including in his own party
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Former Chief Election Commissioner TN Seshan (called Alsation by many) passes away at his residence in Chennai.
He reformed elections in India and got parties to not dirty up cities with posters.
Hari Om.
Last edited by KJo on 10 Nov 2019 23:39, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Can you translate that ChetakJi? Fadnavis is not liked by many? Does that mean we could see a bizarre situation where BJP MLAs might vote in favor of the SS thugs? Wow, if so, politics gets even viler.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, if only my wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I mean this clown Navjot Sidhu would have faced universal opprobrium across length and breadth of India, but I can guarantee, he has support among many Congoons not to mention many Sikhs. And would Pakis not be laughing its ass off at this impotent rage by Sambit Patra. I say BJP should have just ignored Sidhu. Of course, there is no way MEA could have denied the permission he sought to visit TSP as per his demands, because he would have claimed victim-hood and rabble roused Sikhs against Indian govt, but at least BJP should have ignored him post that IMO

https://www.hindustantimes.com/videos/i ... QJfYL.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:Can you translate that ChetakJi? Fadnavis is not liked by many? Does that mean we could see a bizarre situation where BJP MLAs might vote in favor of the SS thugs? Wow, if so, politics gets even viler.

Hazarding a guess, CRamS ji

marathi is my wife's strong suit. :)

I think that roughly it means, "We are all brothers, we get together and all of us eat" or nearly thereabouts.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

"Ahmi sarv bhau, sarv milun khau" translates to " we are all brothers, we will all collaborate as one in looting public money and being corrupt"
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 995951.cms
Now so much for SS conditions to form government with BJP
They are getting their own back?? :D
So they have to now specify that they are not with NDA and withdraw their Minister from the cabinet to be able to form the government in MH
In future scenario how will this affect BJP in MH
NCP+Cong+SS+MNS will they be able to form a mahagatbhandan against BJP
I know they all have inherent fault lines and core voter
how will they react to this unholy alliance for sheer greed and hunger for power!!
And also the hindu votes from this alliance will they transfer to BJP given the RJB verdict?? 8)
Last edited by SRajesh on 10 Nov 2019 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KJo wrote:Former Chief Election Commissioner TN Seshan (called Alsation by many) passes away at his residence in Chennai.
He reformed elections in India and got parties to not dirty up cities with posters.
Hari Om.
yes indeed.

But also, ALL politicians crapped whenever they saw him.

They were scared schittless by his mere presence.

An appointment truly well done.

TN Seshan's good name will be remembered fondly by the citizenry in the annals of our electoral history and how he helped set up an unparalled world class system in a third world country.

Om Shanthi.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

10 Mosques in India that were built over Hindu Temples
Out of thousands of them, here is the list of 10 of such popular temples converted into a Mosque.

1. The Ram Janmabhoomi Temple Ayodhya – Babri Masjid
2. The Kashi Vishwanath – Gyanvapi Mosque
3. The Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple – Shahi Idgah Mosque
4. Rudra Mahalaya – Jami Masjid
5. Bhojshala – Kamal Maula Mosque
6. Adinath Temple – Adina Mosque
7. Bhadrakali Temple – Jama Masjid
8. Vijay Temple – Bijamandal Mosque
9. Somnath Temple – Temple Restored
10. Several Hindu & Jain Temples – Qawwat al-Islam Mosque
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

OK I thought RJB would be the first instance anywhere in the world of a non-A culture reclaiming a place of worship from an A one, but it seems that honor would go to Somnath.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Only in an innately secular country like India would the 80% majority wait patiently for 70 years for a legal verdict to build or not build a temple sacred to it.
Western democracies that lecture India on religious tolerance should examine their own histories #AYODHYAVERDICT
astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

Regarding the situation in Maharashtra, here are my 2 cents.

BJP lost about 20 seats due to complacency of Hindu voters and BJP over confidence based on delivering development. Similar to what happened after the first full term of the Vajpayee BJP government in 2004. A slightly better turnout and Fadnavis would be able to continue his development agenda.

Maharashtra has historically been impacted by traitors and selfish louts. This time the Shiv Sena played the role with aplomb and cut off their own nose to spite their face.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is the game of the pawarful people.

twitter

I have a feeling that Maharashtra govt will now withdraw the state government consent for CBI probes.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
If I am not mistake Pawar was called by ED. So while state government can withdraw consent for CBI probe it will not stop the ED.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

more than hindu or muslim politics, it's raj dharma(loosely translates as how fair the king is to his subjects) which defines the raja. The unholy alliance they are trying to sample and use it to tame the hindu political awakening going to bomb in their faces. shiv sena was dead along with bala saheb. no one should lose any sleep over this new change. we are entering into new phase of indian history.

think of it as local satraps fighting for their turf. our great-n*-great grand pa chanakya must be smiling at our situation from the heavens now. everyone need to buckle up for the ride. nitish has at least another 5 years fight in him. momta, kcr, jagan(after eating up tdp) and now ncp can drag it to another 5 years.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

What is the BJP game in Maharashtra? Prez Rule? Mumbai UT? They seem be calling the bluff of the minions by refusing to form guvrmand. End game?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

BJP wants the SS and CON/NCP to shake hand publicly i.e. allow them to cross ideological boundaries/lakshman rekha, allow them to bicker about the spoils of power, allow the contradictions to surface, allow all of these to play out in the public for about 6 months and then pull the plug.

BJP has about 105 + 15 = 120. They are short of about 25. Once Sena/NCP/CON win the vote of confidence the government stays in power for the next 6 months by default. That will allow the BJP to make up the shortfall of 25 and get back in the saddle.
Last edited by pankajs on 11 Nov 2019 01:42, edited 1 time in total.