2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rudradev »

pankajs wrote:BTW, one funny thing I have observed on the forum and the SM is that NO one, including myself, is talking about the credibility of NCP getting destroyed by the unholy alliance of SS/NCP/CON.

Why? What is the secret of the pawarful hanji?
I think it's as simple as this: nobody, ever, has voted for Sharad Pawar on the basis of his allegiance to any ideology. The only reason anyone ever had to support him was that he would scratch their back in exchange. So he has no use for appearing to be ideologically consistent. He could be Hindutvavadi one day and borderline Marxist the next day and appease Muslims the third day and everyone knew it was all BS... as long as his network of patronage and influence was thought to be credible, and his ability to deliver favours in exchange for bribes was seen as dependable, that was all he ever needed.

Compare with Pappu CON (trying to be the great sickular hope) and SS (projecting themselves as a regional Hindutva alternative). Those two parties have a lot more riding on the credibility of their ideological claims.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Rudradev wrote:
pankajs wrote:BTW, one funny thing I have observed on the forum and the SM is that NO one, including myself, is talking about the credibility of NCP getting destroyed by the unholy alliance of SS/NCP/CON.

Why? What is the secret of the pawarful hanji?
I think it's as simple as this: nobody, ever, has voted for Sharad Pawar on the basis of his allegiance to any ideology. The only reason anyone ever had to support him was that he would scratch their back in exchange. So he has no use for appearing to be ideologically consistent. He could be Hindutvavadi one day and borderline Marxist the next day and appease Muslims the third day and everyone knew it was all BS... as long as his network of patronage and influence was thought to be credible, and his ability to deliver favours in exchange for bribes was seen as dependable, that was all he ever needed.

Compare with Pappu CON (trying to be the great sickular hope) and SS (projecting themselves as a regional Hindutva alternative). Those two parties have a lot more riding on the credibility of their ideological claims.
Perfectly articulated.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

I think people are enjoying schadenfraude a bit too soon. This is Pawars game and the aim is maximum mileage for himself. He knows that due to maximal positions adopted by SS he has their parts in his hands. By delaying NCP gets to call the shots: there is nothing stopping them from saying to Sena that they can have the CM chair but every other important post will go to NCP or Congress. Note that this is exactly what happened the last time Congress CM was in Maharashtra: NCP had more seats albeit by one or two than Congress but they offered the post to Congress. The important posts went to NCP and that is exactly how the massive irrigation scam happened.

A similar thing will happen now. NCP will offer the CM post to SS. UT will get a face saving measure but the controls will be with Pawar. Congress is just along for the ride with external support.
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

CRamS wrote:Ulan, I completely disagree. Fandavis is a fantastic leader. Its unfair to compare him and BJP with the rest of the rif raff.
He ran a very arrogant campaign saying there is no opposition except him and I will be back type of comments.

People have an issue with DF on basis of caste. Maratha community has had a stranglehold on the CM post for the longest time. Now when a high caste like DF takes over it is bound to cause stomach upsets...
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Ok. One positive thing I am seeing here. If DF becomes free, he can be good finance minister at center. #DFForFM.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

syam wrote:Let's check the numbers,
56(ss)+54(ncp)+44(con) = 154
105(bjp)+15(others) = 120

not looking good for the alliance. atleast 10 guys will jump the ship. my alt theory is, ncp through their moles, wooed ss. both thought they can form gov with con support. con also played along and made necessary sounds. in last minute, it gave hand. lol. . every one played politics.
after white vaisty's tihar sojourn, all bets are off.

Many gasbags, big bang, phone wielding, speed dialling dilli lawyers are very very quiet.

Squarely in the crosshairs of the sniper scope are several prominent personages from both the congis and NCP. Some court-mandated FIRs have already been filed.

So, right now, for anyone except the BJP forming the govt in MAH, it may turn out to be quite injurious to their collective health.

the BJP has successfully managed to get UT, of his own free will, to commit political suicide, publicly, and for the lust of power.

UT and AT who died politically yesterday, still do not know for sure who, in reality, owned the knife and who really stabbed them both in the back. They did not even see it coming

one thing has now been proven beyond all shadow of a doubt.

Fadvanis is not a liar.

For the BJP. their biggest problem is gone. Rumours are flying fast and thick that the SS may split and a big chunk may side with the BJP.

the only power that UT now has left is his letter of support.

Will he give it or will he not give it to the NCP and on that piece of paper is written his political future or just maybe even the lack of it.

mere numbers like 56(ss)+54(ncp)+44(con) = 154 do not even begin to describe the actual picture on the ground.

The BJP will cast a long shadow on all the events unfolding today.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

chetak wrote: UT and AT who died politically yesterday, still do not know for sure who, in reality, owned the knife and who really stabbed them both in the back. They did not even see it coming
+1008. the best lines I read today. It should be written on ss memorial.

ss behavior reminded me of cbn, momata desperate antics. It's like some weird creature getting exposed to sun first time and getting burnt to death in seconds kicking and screaming. these creatures not getting food for last 5 years. only surviving under the shadow of narayana. the minute they step out, they simply getting burnt..explains the crazed way they behave. these guys gone mad without food.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Let's not write their obituary yet. These $cums can go to any extent.
Amit Malviya
@amitmalviya

India's main opposition, the Indian National Congress, opens office in Turkey, appoints a representative to boost bilateral relations... This came right after Turkey extended its support to Pakistan at the United Nations post abrogation of Article 370?
https://t.co/P0r3mazwIl?amp=1
something very sinister is being planned by Italian kutti/Turkey/Pakis and SS gang is back stabbed India at the same time
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

syam wrote:
chetak wrote: UT and AT who died politically yesterday, still do not know for sure who, in reality, owned the knife and who really stabbed them both in the back. They did not even see it coming
+1008. the best lines I read today. It should be written on ss memorial.

ss behavior reminded me of cbn, momata desperate antics. It's like some weird creature getting exposed to sun first time and getting burnt to death in seconds kicking and screaming. these creatures not getting food for last 5 years. only surviving under the shadow of narayana. the minute they step out, they simply getting burnt..explains the crazed way they behave. these guys gone mad without food.

Could have replied to many but this is the last one and captures things.

SS is a dual party of Maharashtra Hindutvas and basically modern day Pindaris.

This allows the MH to leave SS with the Pindaris.
Meantime NCP has its own dynamic between beti and nephew.
Fox has to guard his own lair.

Sonaiji has her own issues as the Muslim MPs who gave here a mandate in Kerala will not be happy with aligning with SS.
So she has to tread a fine line.
Support NCP but not SS for CM!

So while these sideshows are going on, clearly UT has been shown the door and basically destroyed the legacy of BT.
This SS is not the one of yore.
No one has sympathy for UT.

Next SS will lose BBMC cash cow.
And a whole lot of municipalities.

BJP is now shorn of pseudo Hindutva allies who were getting a free ride in the states.
The first was Naidu who after losing his power is seen in photos advising UT!!!

Syam you got that right about Naidu for that is exact template SS was following.

Basically Maharashtra was a quadrilateral. Now one of the corners is destroyed.
Here INC and NCP will try to fight for this corner while the MH will exit to BJP.

I think Nitesh in Bihar will start worrying now.

The 100K feet view is Indian polity is all towards Hindutva.
So then what are these regional coat tail hangers on bringing to the table.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

vijayk wrote:Let's not write their obituary yet. These $cums can go to any extent.
Amit Malviya
@amitmalviya

India's main opposition, the Indian National Congress, opens office in Turkey, appoints a representative to boost bilateral relations... This came right after Turkey extended its support to Pakistan at the United Nations post abrogation of Article 370?
https://t.co/P0r3mazwIl?amp=1
something very sinister is being planned by Italian kutti/Turkey/Pakis and SS gang is back stabbed India at the same time

The news report is exaggerated. Its the Overseas wing of the Congress party opening and outpost in Turkey.
Not the Congress itself.
Most likely its a off shore banking haven.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Jaundiced drivel.

Not worth the paper on which its printed.

Typical Telugu nonsense.
Can't appreciate a Telugu leader properly.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Not at all OT here: needs to be publicized widely as the true history of Free India and esp. Maharashtra. Reminds people as they really are. One of the most most uplifting movies I have ever seen.

They said Jhoota not Chor but same thing.
ladies and gentleman, brothers and sisters
hindi me mahilaao aur sajjano, bhaaiyo aur bahano
suno-suno meri baat dhyaan se suno
wo jhutha hai vote na usko dena
not bhi de to vote na usko dena
ham karte hai sewa, wo khaata hai mewa
tauba, naam na uska lena
wo jhutha hai vote na usko dena, bolo

ye jo apna leader hai, sher nahi wo gidad hai
chhup ke rishawat khaata hai, roz cinema jaata hai
roz cinema jaata hai
ye jo apna leader hai, sher nahi wo gidad hai
chhup ke rishawat khaata hai, roz cinema jaata hai
achchhaa, haan
choro ka baraati, wo nahi apna saathi
uska saath na dena

aamcha hai na tumcha hai, ye maalik ka chamcha hai
ji haan ji haan karta hai, ye paise pe marta hai
ye paise pe marta hai
aamcha hai na tumcha hai, ye maalik ka chamcha hai
ji haan ji haan karta hai, ye paise pe marta hai
are baap re bada chor hai, haan
ye milate hi mauqa de jaayegaa dhokha
phir hamse na kehna
wo jhutha hai vote na usko dena, haan
not bhi de to vote na usko dena
naam na uska lena, haan
are bilkul jhutha hai, kabhi naa dena
pakkaa jhutha hai, bilkul nahi dena
meri baat suniye, haa haa
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Tanaji wrote:I think people are enjoying schadenfraude a bit too soon. This is Pawars game and the aim is maximum mileage for himself. He knows that due to maximal positions adopted by SS he has their parts in his hands. By delaying NCP gets to call the shots: there is nothing stopping them from saying to Sena that they can have the CM chair but every other important post will go to NCP or Congress. Note that this is exactly what happened the last time Congress CM was in Maharashtra: NCP had more seats albeit by one or two than Congress but they offered the post to Congress. The important posts went to NCP and that is exactly how the massive irrigation scam happened.

A similar thing will happen now. NCP will offer the CM post to SS. UT will get a face saving measure but the controls will be with Pawar. Congress is just along for the ride with external support.
I at least am enjoying the show not because I expect things to collapse today but the game BJP/NCP are playing to weaken SS/CON.

Infact, in my past posts, my message for SS is to go for an alliance with NCP/CON because, to my way of thinking, they have no leverage left with BJP after having walked out on them. They will get treated as a doormat by the NCP and the BJP but will get a better deal with the NCP, perhaps even the CM's chair. Infact, I am waiting eagerly for their common minimum program agreement as noted in multiple past posts.

Btw, per turdesai/India Today TV, it is CON that failed the SS by not giving the support letter today. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities. I am looking forward to it.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

after bringing Mayawati, Akhilesh yadav, Laloo yadav, Kumarswamy and Chandrababu naidu down now Congress eyes Udhav Thakrey!!!
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

chetak wrote:
syam wrote:Let's check the numbers,
56(ss)+54(ncp)+44(con) = 154
105(bjp)+15(others) = 120

not looking good for the alliance. atleast 10 guys will jump the ship. my alt theory is, ncp through their moles, wooed ss. both thought they can form gov with con support. con also played along and made necessary sounds. in last minute, it gave hand. lol. . every one played politics.
after white vaisty's tihar sojourn, all bets are off.

Many gasbags, big bang, phone wielding, speed dialling dilli lawyers are very very quiet.

Squarely in the crosshairs of the sniper scope are several prominent personages from both the congis and NCP. Some court-mandated FIRs have already been filed.

So, right now, for anyone except the BJP forming the govt in MAH, it may turn out to be quite injurious to their collective health.

the BJP has successfully managed to get UT, of his own free will, to commit political suicide, publicly, and for the lust of power.

UT and AT who died politically yesterday, still do not know for sure who, in reality, owned the knife and who really stabbed them both in the back. They did not even see it coming

one thing has now been proven beyond all shadow of a doubt.

Fadvanis is not a liar.

For the BJP. their biggest problem is gone. Rumours are flying fast and thick that the SS may split and a big chunk may side with the BJP.

the only power that UT now has left is his letter of support.

Will he give it or will he not give it to the NCP and on that piece of paper is written his political future or just maybe even the lack of it.

mere numbers like 56(ss)+54(ncp)+44(con) = 154 do not even begin to describe the actual picture on the ground.

The BJP will cast a long shadow on all the events unfolding today.

I think Raj Thackrey (Nephew of Bal Thackrey) could become a real leader in Maharashtra if he decides to join BJP. He has a huge potential.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

On the question of idelogical differences between SS and Cong, one thing to understand is that regardless of their other differences, the ideologies of SS, Cong and NCP all align perfectly when it comes to the most important bit in Indian politics - that of corruption and loot. All other considerations and past conflicts can be set aside if there is a chance of carrying out enormous loot and plunder (like there is in MH).

This is exactly what is being attempted. SS's troublesome past of "communal politics" including involvement in the babri-masjid demolition, and numerous past statements against Congis by BT (including calling them "eunuchs who bow in front of Sonia Gandhi") can be conveniently forgotten by the thekedaar's of pseudo-secularism as long as Pawar and the Italian family can benefit financially. No one in the MSM are likely to call them out on it delirious as they will be seeing BJP's defeat. Same with SS who have shown no shame in becoming the same "eunuchs" that BT spoke of :lol: .
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

INC doesn't have many sources of income now a din. This will be their golden goose or kamadhenu.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Vayutuvan wrote:INC doesn't have many sources of income now a din. This will be their golden goose or kamadhenu.
Their sources of income have improved since the victories in MP, CG and Rajasthan, but Maharashtra is a huge cash-cow like no other although the congis will have to share it with the rapacious Pawar and now the SS as well who have an appetite of their own.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SBajwa wrote:after bringing Mayawati, Akhilesh yadav, Laloo yadav, Kumarswamy and Chandrababu naidu down now Congress eyes Udhav Thakrey!!!
All of them are Bhasmasura incarnates.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Looks like the Shiv Sena has read everything wrong. They lack of behind-the-curtains planning and overconfidence did the the party in. Congress cannot afford to support SS, they will loose muslim votes to Owaisi.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Enjoying the show, everyone? Thingz seem to be going as my good self predicted...the dorks Uddhavan and Adityan are pretty much standing naked now....caught between the moves of Nana Farnavis Jr. and the wily old Maratha.

I still wager on 'Ram' rajya (prezzie rule)....or maybe a full circle maneuver of Farnavis back in the chair with NCP supporting from outside. This time no room for return of the SS...Shah should declare open season on these dorks. Uddhavan can go back to photography and Adityan should take a job somewhere.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

KL Dubey wrote:Enjoying the show, everyone? Thingz seem to be going as my good self predicted...the dorks Uddhavan and Adityan are pretty much standing naked now....caught between the moves of Nana Farnavis Jr. and the wily old Maratha.

I still wager on 'Ram' rajya (prezzie rule)....or maybe a full circle maneuver of Farnavis back in the chair with NCP supporting from outside. This time no room for return of the SS...Shah should declare open season on these dorks. Uddhavan can go back to photography and Adityan should take a job somewhere.
I wont give that govt a year in power , its more like a cart pulled in different directions all at the same time. Did anyone call out the emperor [ the "wily" old politician] being naked ? , this is more likely his swan song.Enough said.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Rupesh wrote:Looks like the Shiv Sena has read everything wrong. They lack of behind-the-curtains planning and overconfidence did the the party in. Congress cannot afford to support SS, they will loose muslim votes to Owaisi.
What "ideology" are they going to profess the next time when they go to polls ? , the intelligent ones i hope will jump ship to the saffron party asap. There is actually no need to wait the "full term "
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Undergoes Angioplasty At Mumbai Hospital
This gentleman seemed to be the most loudest motor mouth in Shiv Sena. He was making grandoise statements one after the other, and main stream "secular & progressive" media lapped it up. Now every thing has come down like a pack of cards and our man lands up in a hospital.
Rupesh wrote:Looks like the Shiv Sena has read everything wrong. They lack of behind-the-curtains planning and overconfidence did the the party in. Congress cannot afford to support SS, they will loose muslim votes to Owaisi.
+1. Shiv Sena due its checkered past seems to be now becoming virtually an untouchable. It was only the BJP who actually co-opted them. In South India, Shiv Sena still has got a label of being goons who targetted the Madrassis. The Muslims are not going to forget the way Beloved Bal dealt with them (i.e punch for a punch). The other "secular & progressive" parties also will not find it easy to support a "communal" party like Shiv Sena.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Sachin wrote:Shiv Sena's Sanjay Raut Undergoes Angioplasty At Mumbai Hospital
This gentleman seemed to be the most loudest motor mouth in Shiv Sena. He was making grandoise statements one after the other, and main stream "secular & progressive" media lapped it up. Now every thing has come down like a pack of cards and our man lands up in a hospital.
Not to mention the other "shaaNa", Sawant...he resigned from the Union cabinet with a big fanfare and is now unemployed :rotfl:
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Raut was punching way above infinity and beyond his weight. I am following SS for decades now and this man was nothing but thackray's parrot whose job was to edit samaana newspaper and probably manage thackaray's finances like PA. And this time he became negotiator for government formation! That too sitting/talking shoulder to shoulder with seasoned politicians like SP, AS! Too much. The blame must go to UT, afterall he is the captain of the ship and buck stops at him. You gather around people of your own intellect level.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

I wonder why people are writing off SS. After all they are the ones forming the govt, their vote share seems to be largely intact. They'll install a Maratha CM on the gaddi, supported by the other Maratha party. So where's the downside to this? What makes members o optimistic/pessimistic about SS's fortunes?
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Kashi wrote:I wonder why people are writing off SS. After all they are the ones forming the govt, their vote share seems to be largely intact. They'll install a Maratha CM on the gaddi, supported by the other Maratha party. So where's the downside to this? What makes members o optimistic/pessimistic about SS's fortunes?
Thackerays are not Marathas. And any government they form with NCP will be precarious since it will be dependent on the congis to stay in power. Anyway current situation is that the Governor has refused Sena's request for more time and instead invited NCP to form the government :P
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Kashi wrote:I wonder why people are writing off SS. After all they are the ones forming the govt, their vote share seems to be largely intact. They'll install a Maratha CM on the gaddi, supported by the other Maratha party. So where's the downside to this? What makes members o optimistic/pessimistic about SS's fortunes?
Not writing off SS chances of getting CMship. It is their complete moral fall and making mockery of itself.

If NCP, Cong has to form some form of gov then they will prefer a scapegoat in SS whom they can pull down anytime they wish. So there is definitely a chance for SS.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Actually it would be short sighted for the INC and NCP to form a shaky government with the SS right now. If they let the state go into President's rule they are guaranteed a victory in the subsequent elections. They don't even have to do much, merely fight together, while the SS and BJP fight separately. There is no way they can lose.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

nachiket wrote:Actually it would be short sighted for the INC and NCP to form a shaky government with the SS right now. If they let the state go into President's rule they are guaranteed a victory in the subsequent elections. They don't even have to do much, merely fight together, while the SS and BJP fight separately. There is no way they can lose.
Thought occur to me but SP is shrewd enough to understand political somersaults. There is no guarantee that bjp and SS will not form alliance again with this time a better understanding of power sharing. If they do then NCP gamed. Because both SS and BJP will go after them with full vengeance.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Who is forming gobermint? I lost track of whom governor has called now.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

abhijitm wrote: Thought occur to me but SP is shrewd enough to understand political somersaults. There is no guarantee that bjp and SS will not form alliance again with this time a better understanding of power sharing. If they do then NCP gamed. Because both SS and BJP will go after them with full vengeance.
Which BJP voter is going to go out and vote for a SS candidate again after this betrayal? Most are very angry right now that their vote might end up going to Pawar when they wanted Fadnavis. SS has lost those voters already. There is no way they can hope to fight the next elections together.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Karthik S wrote:Who is forming gobermint? I lost track of whom governor has called now.
May be the CPI(M). They have one MLA in Maharashtra :rotfl: .
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I would not write off a SS-Congoon-NCP govt with an SS CM. I think Congoons want to humiliate BJP as they see SS as chicken feed that can by dumped any time, but its the big gun BJP that they want to throttle. So we could see an SS-Cong-NCP govt with UT/AT is CM. Post govt formation, I also see the trio doing some massive hand outs along the lines of Pappu's NYAY scheme to Maha farmers in the run up to Jharkand elections and beyond. BJP's best bet at this stage is to have president's rule. I think an SS-Cong-NCP govt will be tough to dislodge only because SS will be a little puppet enjoying the perks of CM, while Congoons/NCP in their strategy to take on BJP won't rock the boat.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Guys, I would not write off a SS-Congoon-NCP govt with an SS CM. I think Congoons want to humiliate BJP as they see SS as chicken feed that can by dumped any time, but its the big gun BJP that they want to throttle. So we could see an SS-Cong-NCP govt with UT/AT is CM. Post govt formation, I also see the trio doing some massive hand outs along the lines of Pappu's NYAY scheme to Maha farmers in the run up to Jharkand elections and beyond. BJP's best bet at this stage is to have president's rule. I think an SS-Cong-NCP govt will be tough to dislodge only because SS will be a little puppet enjoying the perks of CM, while Congoons/NCP in their strategy to take on BJP won't rock the boat.
Really .. to me it seems the BJP which made SS walk the plank.

Too much pessimism. UT had plans to travel to Ayodhya to celebrate RJB verdict. Is he now going to cancel that plan and sing Raag Durbari in Dilli? Not that I mind that.

Mean-e-bile, "neutral" jurnos are deeply troubled by the turn of the wheel . Hopefully, they will change their tune soon and welcome SS as the greatest sickularist of our era and celebrate its confession on babri destruction as epoch making deed in the anals of sickular politics of independent India.

https://twitter.com/ameytirodkar/status ... 8585519104
amey tirodkar @ameytirodkar

what nonsense is going on Congress?
BUT miracle do happen ... another "neutral" jurno
https://twitter.com/RaisinaSeries/statu ... 8606355457
Krishan Partap Singh @RaisinaSeries

Congress is drowning and has been thrown a life-jacket by some miracle...but it still wants to negotiate terms. Unbelievable stupidity.
Another "neutral" jurno
https://twitter.com/AdityaMenon22/statu ... 7914535938
Aditya Menon @AdityaMenon22

.@PawarSpeaks played this one beautifully. He got Shiv Sena out of NDA, put it on point of no return. He also has bargaining power with Cong due to the threat that its MLAs may rebel to back Sena-NCP. He holds most of the cards now. Except the Governor. #MaharashtraPolitics
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Tweet from KC Venugopal.
Hon'ble Congress President Smt.Sonia Gandhi spoke to Shri.Sharad Pawar today morning and deputed Shri.Ahamed Patel, Shri.Mallikarjun Kharge and myself for holding further discussions with Shri.Pawar.
We three are going to Mumbai now and will meet Shri.Pawar at the earliest.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:Who is forming gobermint? I lost track of whom governor has called now.
May be the CPI(M). They have one MLA in Maharashtra :rotfl: .
Who are the geniuses still voting for Commies outside Gods own country ? :(( :((
General opinion on the ground is the UT is caught up in Putra-Moh and has taken to SS in unchartered territory of Pawar and Sonia. In most of the states, BJP against all results in BJP decimating the 'All'.
If NCP and Cong join SS, It may become final consolidation of Maratha forces under Fadnavis.

Meanwhile Ms. Priyanka Chaturvedi is back to praising Congress and Pappu :)

PS: Is Sanjay Raut hoping to become Manohar Joshi or MMS of UUT hence all the noise liek Sanjay Jha makes ?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Vikas wrote:
Sachin wrote: May be the CPI(M). They have one MLA in Maharashtra :rotfl: .
Who are the geniuses still voting for Commies outside Gods own country ? :(( :((
General opinion on the ground is the UT is caught up in Putra-Moh and has taken to SS in unchartered territory of Pawar and Sonia. In most of the states, BJP against all results in BJP decimating the 'All'.
If NCP and Cong join SS, It may become final consolidation of Maratha forces under Fadnavis.

Meanwhile Ms. Priyanka Chaturvedi is back to praising Congress and Pappu :)

PS: Is Sanjay Raut hoping to become Manohar Joshi or MMS of UUT hence all the noise liek Sanjay Jha makes ?[/quote

Dahanu
Vinod Nikole
Communist Party of India (Marxist)

Dahanu constituency is one of the 6 Vidhan Sabha constituencies located in the Palghar district. It is reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled tribes.[1] It comprises the entire Talasari tehsil and part of Dahanu tehsil of the district.
Dahanu is part of the Palghar Lok Sabha constituency along with five other Vidhan Sabha segments, namely, Vikramgad, Palghar, Boisar, Nalasopara and Vasai in Palghar district :D
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Governor recommends Governor Rule
So the drama continues
Hoping that the 'Mooshaks' will start jumping the ship for some 'Modaks'
Now BJP needs about 25-30 'M'....k's
Are there sufficient 'Goberment Modaks' to keep them occupied for 5 yrs