2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
V_Raman
BRFite

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by V_Raman »

Ayodhya verdict will dull the Hindutva spear a lot. Central government - will be fine due to NaMo factor - he won mainly due to JAM. State governments - fair game for any party - hindutva or not.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

BREAKING NEWS: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis takes oath as Maharashtra Chief Minister at Raj Bhavan, NCP's Ajit Pawar his deputy
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Googly. Though there was speculation on this, this was unexpected at this time.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, tell me its fake news or DDM website have been hacked. But I am seeing Fadnavis sworn in as CM. WTF is going?
praksam
BRFite

Post by praksam »

CRamS wrote:Guys, tell me its fake news or DDM website have been hacked. But I am seeing Fadnavis sworn in as CM. WTF is going?
Amit Bhai @ work :rotfl:
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: NDTV has it in headlines !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

CRamS wrote:Guys, tell me its fake news or DDM website have been hacked. But I am seeing Fadnavis sworn in as CM. WTF is going?
Modi tweeted congratulations.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

NCP :rotfl:
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

NM tweeted congratulations message.
Narendra Modi
@narendramodi
Congratulations to
@Dev_Fadnavis
Ji and
@AjitPawarSpeaks
Ji on taking oath as the CM and Deputy CM of Maharashtra respectively. I am confident they will work diligently for the bright future of Maharashtra.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Holy karaaap!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Well, well, boyos.....here you go :D :D :rotfl:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 152417.cms

Remember, my good self tolded all the things correctly only:
KL Dubey wrote:Enjoying the show, everyone? Thingz seem to be going as my good self predicted...the dorks Uddhavan and Adityan are pretty much standing naked now....caught between the moves of Nana Farnavis Jr. and the wily old Maratha.

I still wager on 'Ram' rajya (prezzie rule)....or maybe a full circle maneuver of Farnavis back in the chair with NCP supporting from outside. This time no room for return of the SS...Shah should declare open season on these dorks. Uddhavan can go back to photography and Adityan should take a job somewhere.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Somehow not feeling good about this. I understand need to be in power to get things done, but NCP?? OK, let's hope MH sees continued development.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

^^Don't you get it ? It was all planned. Totally pure fawking diabolical plan to lead the dorks Uddhav, Aditya, Sanjay Raut etc up the garden path with sweet music....followed by Ganpat Rai treatment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

KL Dubey wrote:Well, well, boyos.....here you go :D :D :rotfl:
Fo' shizzle ma nizzle, yoo da maan. It's paahty time. Praise da Lord. Hallelujah. :D

RIght now, Shiv Sena is looking mo' like Vaanar Sena ........ with no clue what hit them. :lol:
(Silver lining: INC is shut out).
Last edited by SriKumar on 23 Nov 2019 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Pick a saying from the below:

* Left high and dry
* Dumped at the altar
* Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory
* Na ghar ka na ghat ka
* Hung out to dry (on the long rope that they were generously given)

They converted, ***ed naked, got baptized, pulled their MP from the union cabinet, endorsed secularism (dumped their professed age-old agenda), angered their voters, revealed their power-lust for all to see, and all for what?

Dorks is right!

Now somebody please present Uddhav with a set of buck teeth, I think it goes well with his face in general, and especially with the gaping look of dismay that should be adorning it right about now.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

UT royally gamed

I am so surprised NCP broke the pre poll alliance with cong. But hey, anything can happen in politics.
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

Really above the curve , people here rightly predicted that it's a Bjp Ncp game.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

SriKumar wrote:For shizzle ma nizzle, yoo da maan. It's paahty time. :D
Damn right, dawg! Yearz of eatin' mama'z collard greenz made dem grey cellz fit as a panthah...
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

abhijitm wrote:UT royally gamed

I am so surprised NCP broke the pre poll alliance with cong. But hey, anything can happen in politics.
And that is what Nitin Gadkari already said. Uddhav can't complain that he wasn't warned.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

That is why i waste my time on BRF. What a prediction, Pankajs, KL Dubey take a bow :rotfl:
Last edited by Rony on 23 Nov 2019 09:11, edited 2 times in total.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Rony wrote:That is why i waste my time on BRF. What a prediction, Pankajs, KL Dubey take a bow :rotfl:
Thank you sah, thank you....and gaw'bless you sah.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

OK Dubey ji, please make your next prediction. How long is UT going to last in the hot seat, before the shell-shocked cadres come to their senses and start baying for his blood?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

sanjayc wrote:BREAKING NEWS: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis takes oath as Maharashtra Chief Minister at Raj Bhavan, NCP's Ajit Pawar his deputy
a_bharat wrote:Googly. Though there was speculation on this, this was unexpected at this time.
Got this on WhatsApp and I really thought that sender was pulling my leg. This was like 0745Hrs IST. I checked up a very "secular" news paper online and they with gloom & doom did report that it is true.
KL Dubey wrote:Totally pure fawking diabolical plan to lead the dorks Uddhav, Aditya, Sanjay Raut etc up the garden path with sweet music....followed by Ganpat Rai treatment.
Now who ditched who? BJP royally dumped Shiv Sena, and has NCP also asked Medamji to do a quick march to Italy? The Congress too seems to be taken for a ride? Shiv Sena has actually fired all that it had in its armoury, burnt lot of bridges and now regaining all their might is going to take ages. Bashing up Madrassis and Gujju Bhais may be some thing they can perhaps start early (i.e back to their old ways). I am eagerly waiting for Poojaneeya Sanjay Raut-ji to now grace the dais and give some of his gyaan :D.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

@poster "Sudarshan"

...Or perhaps Uddhav should be worried that there won't be any MLAs and MPs left to bay for his blood at all...maybe a quiet exit from poltoogiri and return to photography ?
Last edited by KL Dubey on 23 Nov 2019 09:19, edited 1 time in total.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Do Uddhav officially joins Laloo, Mulayam, Nitish, Chandrababu naidu, Sonia and Rahul in underestimating Modi and Shah and overestimating themselves and losing everything in the process :)
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

I dont like NCP but teaching shiva sena (and potential trouble maker allies in future) a lesson is more important . Anyway, Pawar balls are in Modi/Shah hands and they will be tightly controlled. All this was unnecessary had Uddhav had a sense of brain and behaved properly.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Like I said back in 2014, Farnavis is being groomed very carefully. Modi and Shah are not going to make him look bad.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Anyways, was so dejected when I thought major infra projects such as Mumbai Ah'bad HSR, sea link etc will see massive corruption and delays or even outright cancellations etc. Now they'll be on track.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

KL Dubey wrote:Like I said back in 2014, Farnavis is being groomed very carefully. Modi and Shah are not going to make him look bad.
Well, bhabi is getting groomed as a singer as well. :lol:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Wow, this is one heck of a back stabbing by NCP of Congoon SS thugs' gaands :-).

I hope there is no violence by those who were gaanded.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Ah thought Amit bro would chill for a year and then do the boogie on da koalishun govt.

Looks like he did not want to wait. After Uddhav, it will be Soniaji with a long face. Both got taken for a ride. Modi...I tell ya. Dont cross (or double-cross) the man. :twisted:
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Dr Sachin Reddy
@snsachinnandu
There were two super political brains in this game

Amit Shah and Sharad Pawar

Both can look far into the political future and make tough decisions

And then there were jokers like Uddhav, Raut etc who were playing to lose eitherways

This is pure master strategy!

This
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

SriKumar wrote:Ah thought Amit bro would chill for a year and then do the boogie on da koalishun govt.

Looks like he did not want to wait. After Uddhav, it will be Soniaji with a long face. Both got taken for a ride. Modi...I tell ya. Dont cross (or double-cross) the man. :twisted:
MH is too large and important state to let power go from your hands.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

There are messages on my WA that NCP has been split. Don't know the validity of the information. Ajit Pawar has broken away from NCP.

Either way..congrats to Shri. Fadnavis and take a bow Pankaj ji & Dubey ji.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

There was a coffe-spilling moment when I switched on the TV. Couldn't believe my eyes ...Fadanvis and Ajit Pawar taking oath!

Now we can reflect and think. Few of us started to read the Namaz-e-Janaza for AS chanakyanship. While this could happen, as he is also a mere mortal, but something was not feeling right to the above assessment of him. The person (or the team) who scrapped 370 in such an efficient and unpredictable manner, failed to read the MAH situation and couldnt come up with some solution, was not just possible ...there must be something somewhere. Plus, BJP was unusually calm and collected. No hurling back of silly haikus of Sanjay Raut.

When SP met Modi two days back, it occured something cooking but no way to confirm then. Reason for meeting given was farmer's issue. Today, after swearing in and Deputy CM, Ajit Pawar mentioned farmer's issue as the main reason behind NCP came along with BJP to form the govt. That means, SP was fully involved and few channels making rounds of the news that Ajit Pawar revolted and could break NCP is wrong. It was proverbial wily Maratha at his best.

Now, lets thank PK again. He is once again instrumental in giving a seious blow to the credibility of UT and SS.

How is Sanjay Raut must be feeling now ...where is his sher-o-shayari? And what is Samana editorial today? :)
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

dipak wrote:There was a coffe-spilling moment when I switched on the TV. Couldn't believe my eyes ...Fadanvis and Ajit Pawar taking oath!

<snip>

How is Sanjay Raut must be feeling now ...where is his sher-o-shayari? And what is Samana editorial today? :)
It will be about the effectiveness of various antacids available in the market.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Not to mention that pawarful peoples junior will bring in all the juicy details of what exactly transpired in the "negotiations" between the NCP, mafia queen and the whitewashed tiger cub.

It should be enough to give fresh ammo to the already insightful duo of AS + NM.

Apart from being a totally unexpected coup, it's also a surgical strike deep into the enemy's heartland.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Now it appears that a month long negotiation of all the three parties was to provide moral justification for BJP aligning with NCP.

If SS can break pre-poll alliance and ready to form govt with NCP and INC, then BJP can do the same with NCP too. Now, SS or the libtards cant complain.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

dipak wrote:There was a coffe-spilling moment when I switched on the TV. Couldn't believe my eyes ...Fadanvis and Ajit Pawar taking oath!

Now we can reflect and think. Few of us started to read the Namaz-e-Janaza for AS chanakyanship. While this could happen, as he is also a mere mortal, but something was not feeling right to the above assessment of him. The person (or the team) who scrapped 370 in such an efficient and unpredictable manner, failed to read the MAH situation and couldnt come up with some solution, was not just possible ...there must be something somewhere. Plus, BJP was unusually calm and collected. No hurling back of silly haikus of Sanjay Raut.

When SP met Modi two days back, it occured something cooking but no way to confirm then. Reason for meeting given was farmer's issue. Today, after swearing in and Deputy CM, Ajit Pawar mentioned farmer's issue as the main reason behind NCP came along with BJP to form the govt. That means, SP was fully involved and few channels making rounds of the news that Ajit Pawar revolted and could break NCP is wrong. It was proverbial wily Maratha at his best.

Now, lets thank PK again. He is once again instrumental in giving a seious blow to the credibility of UT and SS.

TV news saying that during the last 10-15 minutes of the SP NM meeting, they were joined by AS and Nirmala Seetharaman.

These guys run a totally leakproof ship.

One wonders how nitishwa is feeling this fine morning along with his freelancing political assassin henchman prashant kishor who wilfully "consults" with all the BJP's enemies.
naruto
BRFite

Post by naruto »

^^^ What is amusing in all this is that the media folks know zilch. That media are reduced to mere jokers than brokers is what is satisfying after 2014.