2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Zynda »

Swati Chaturvedi on NDTV has an article out on the shrewdness of UT & Pawar. One can clearly make out her glee in the article's tone as BJP is "defeated". Truly amazing on how these same liberals who were cursing & loathing SS in the past are now praising them just because of the their (liberals) hatred for NaMo/AS/BJP.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Karthik S wrote:He shouldn't have desecrated shani shignapur.
abhijitm wrote:Ghor paap. Not a God to be messed up with.
How much of a resistance was their from the common Marathi people when Trupti Desai & Co started their tricks? Why blame BJP & Fadnavis alone when there was no major support from the common people as well? Trupti Desai is back in KL today to create ruckus. People's protest has now even made the commie bafoons use the police to send her packing.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Oh well, At least one guy of character.
Ramesh Solanki
@Rajput_Ramesh
My Resignation

I am resigning from my respected post in BVS/YuvaSena and
@ShivSena

I thank
@OfficeofUT
and Adibhai
@AUThackeray
for giving me opportunity to work and serve the people of Mumbai, Maharashtra and Hindustan

Ramesh Solanki
@Rajput_Ramesh
·
55m
Congratulations and all the best for forming govt in Maharashtra and having ShivSena CM
But my conscious and ideology doesnt permit me to work with Congress, I cant work half heartedly and it wont be fair to my post, my party my fellow ShivSainiks and my leaders

Ramesh Solanki
@Rajput_Ramesh
·
56m
Since last few days people are asking my stand
Let me be very loud and clear

" जो मेरे श्री राम का नहीं है ( Congress )
वो मेरे किसी काम का नहीं है "

I once again thank Adibhai for giving me love and respect, it was wonderful experience working with you #JaiSriRam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Zynda wrote:Swati Chaturvedi on NDTV has an article out on the shrewdness of UT & Pawar. One can clearly make out her glee in the article's tone as BJP is "defeated". Truly amazing on how these same liberals who were cursing & loathing SS in the past are now praising them just because of the their (liberals) hatred for NaMo/AS/BJP.
Let her savor small victories. It is a rare moment these days anyways. Pretty soon, BJP will again give her an opportunity to denounce BJP with "glee" when it makes its next play in Maha in not too distant future. Tab tak.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... on_parties

Politics is unforgiving and there are no prizes for 2nd place. BJP *must* and *should* take MP, Rajasthan back. The INC cannot be allowed to wrest power back on the eve of 26/11. I still remember how many of us were struck with helpless rage on that day watching the events unfold and the craven cowardice of MMS and his chamchas thereafter and the manner in which the INC tried to pin the events on Hindus, literally made me feel ashamed to my bones. I havent forgotten how "saffron terror" was created and how it was used to demonize an entire faith on fake pretenses. To then have unscrupulous idiots do this is and allow INC to come back to power, is unconscionable. I dont particularly care for many of BJPs decisions, and won't support them blindly, but the INC as long as it has the same people in charge who did what they did during 26/11 and before, and thereafter, cannot be supported by anyone with a functioning brain, the slightest ethical sense or a nationalist heart.
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

posting first time after lurking in shadows for around 18 years.
i do not believe that AS is so naive that he will ask DF to form government based on 1 letter from AP. SS/NCP/CP have been negotiating for last 2+ weeks mapping out portfolios and names etc - then why would the NCP to-be-benefactors support AP and come over to BJP not knowing anything about what they will get. I am suspecting that for their own reasons - AS and SP had an understanding create this pressure so that SS forms government with INC. The purpose seems here is for NCP to collect all secular and maratha leaders and votes from Congress and BJP to collect all hindutva votes from SS. Having said this - i still think the original betrayal from SS was a surprise to BJP - but later they moved aggressively to have longer term benefit from this current mess.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

This whole tamasha, I feel like, legitimizes the unholy alliance. I might be wrong. But it is my disappointment speaking here... sigh...
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Sachin wrote:
Karthik S wrote:He shouldn't have desecrated shani shignapur.
abhijitm wrote:Ghor paap. Not a God to be messed up with.
How much of a resistance was their from the common Marathi people when Trupti Desai & Co started their tricks? Why blame BJP & Fadnavis alone when there was no major support from the common people as well? Trupti Desai is back in KL today to create ruckus. People's protest has now even made the commie bafoons use the police to send her packing.
Are you trying to defend his act only because he is BJP! :D Btw, people did protest, he still forced. He tried same in Mahalaxmi temple when even more people protested.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

V_Raman wrote:This whole tamasha, I feel like, legitimizes the unholy alliance. I might be wrong. But it is my disappointment speaking here... sigh...
Don't worry. Just as the last 4 days made people forget the unholy alliances's sin, the unholy alliances sin in the coming month will make people forget BJP's misstep. Public memory is short.

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1199272715317735424
Dr Praveen Patil @5Forty3

Still strongly believe no stable govt. possible in Maharashtra without BJP. This temporary experiment is unsustainable.

Remember 2018 Karnataka, 2015 Bihar and UP by-elections in 2018, whenever opposition parties have come together BJP has emerged stronger eventually.
Heard the same thing from a leftist election watcher long back.

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1199275399273795585

The important thing is that the Hindu Nationalist space is now completely empty outside the BJP as Shiv Sena has voluntarily vacated it. This gives huge amounts of political space for BJP to grow in Maharashtra!
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Did anyone see the absolutely awful article in rediff by M. Bhadrakumar? Again that speel about how India's image has taken a hit because of Kashmir. Says many otherwise pro-India countries are getting disenchanted by India's policies. Doesn't open the question, or see the irony about those selfsame Moslem majority countries' utter lack of introspection and self awareness, not to mention their own absence of Bhadrakumar's standards of secularism!

Scare mongering, and desire to appease certain types of Moslems- an ongoing character weakness in some Indians.

Oh, and why is it that when Indian commentators talk about India's image in the world( esp wrt Kashmir), they don't at least qualify the subject, by observing that the vast majority of people in the "world" are not talking about India at all, let alone agonising over India's Kashmir policy? What they really mean, is certain powerful media outlets( WP, NY Times, BBC) and political figures i.e like Corbyn, Sanders et al in the West.

Btw, are there any critical Mongolian, Cambodian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Zambian, Congolese, Peruvian, Bolivian and Bulgarian newspapers, TV channels and politicians? Why do Indians only take their cue from a few Western countries?
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

From one 11/26 to another. Will Hindus ever unite and demand answers? Will Marathis become Hindu and demand answers from SS?
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Good ‘ol Indic damnocracy lives on!

Seriously there is an upside to all this, small tactical victories for other side keeps the faith in system and provides fuel for home side to renew the fire for fight against complacency setting in!
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Varoon Shekhar wrote:Did anyone see the absolutely awful article in rediff by M. Bhadrakumar? Again that speel about how India's image has taken a hit because of Kashmir. Says many otherwise pro-India countries are getting disenchanted by India's policies. Doesn't open the question, or see the irony about those selfsame Moslem majority countries' utter lack of introspection and self awareness, not to mention their own absence of Bhadrakumar's standards of secularism!

Scare mongering, and desire to appease certain types of Moslems- an ongoing character weakness in some Indians.

Oh, and why is it that when Indian commentators talk about India's image in the world( esp wrt Kashmir), they don't at least qualify the subject, by observing that the vast majority of people in the "world" are not talking about India at all, let alone agonising over India's Kashmir policy? What they really mean, is certain powerful media outlets( WP, NY Times, BBC) and political figures i.e like Corbyn, Sanders et al in the West.

Btw, are there any critical Mongolian, Cambodian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Zambian, Congolese, Peruvian, Bolivian and Bulgarian newspapers, TV channels and politicians? Why do Indians only take their cue from a few Western countries?
varoonji ...
i think it is high time that we started writing our viewpoints..today there is no dearth of avenues for us to drop daisy cutters on these bhadrakumars..the fact itself needs to be written..sadly it is an inculcuation of 200+ years...i was seeing a fairly senior desi guy talking to a white guy.on lunch table....the body language told..who's giving power to whom...the mindset that Indians dont give a eff to anyone is yet to seep into masses..it needs to come...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Varoon Shekhar wrote:Did anyone see the absolutely awful article in rediff by M. Bhadrakumar? Again that speel about how India's image has taken a hit because of Kashmir. Says many otherwise pro-India countries are getting disenchanted by India's policies. Doesn't open the question, or see the irony about those selfsame Moslem majority countries' utter lack of introspection and self awareness, not to mention their own absence of Bhadrakumar's standards of secularism!

There are pompus asses who go on barking to attract attention. Ignore.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/sachin_inc/status/1 ... 6118688769
Sachin Sawant @sachin_inc [GS & Spokesperson- MPCC | Member- AICC]

माध्यमांच्या माहितीसाठी:-
महाराष्ट्राचा होणारा मुख्यमंत्री आणि सरकार भारतरत्न कोणाला द्यावे हे ठरविणार नाही किंवा शिफारस ही करणार नाही आहे. हे काम केंद्र सरकारचे आहे.

Translated from Marathi by
For information on the media :- The Chief Minister and the Government of Maharashtra will not decide or recommend to whom to give Bharat Ratna. This work is central to the government.
They already know what is coming down the BJP pipe and are trying out tactics to please BOTH side.

As I had suggested before, Ask BJP MLAs and loosing candidates to start a campaign from their home constituency demanding BR for Savarkar. Processing from BJP's office to the local MLA's local office followed by a memorandum demanding BR. Time to put the BJP and RSS cader to work.

Following this "public" pressure, Fadnavis/BIP introduce a resolution in the assembly to pass a resolution demanding Bharat Ratna for Savarkar. Let individual MLAs vote it up or down.

Run back with the voting record to the MLAs hoem constituency and either falicitate them or protest their "betrayal".

CON has already indicated that it is off the Sena/NCP/COn agenda and is the decision of the central gov. Force a vote in the assembly to turn the tables and start the battle to expose Sena. This is the opportunity to put the current debacle behind.
Last edited by pankajs on 26 Nov 2019 22:44, edited 1 time in total.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Remember 2018 Karnataka, 2015 Bihar and UP by-elections in 2018, whenever opposition parties have come together BJP has emerged stronger eventually
Who decides the eventual part?! Mumbai is different wrt finance, developed by Brits. MH majorly by Marathas/western India.

I was waiting for darshan nji's comment as well on this, just for sake of it.
or see the irony about those selfsame Moslem majority countries' utter lack of introspection and self awareness, not to mention their own absence of Bhadrakumar's standards of secularism
For corrosive ideologies, it's simple. Duniya is made FOR resource hungry who organize themselves in exclusive gangs convenient ly. How difficult is that to understand unless their job is part to keep dharmic people under false ideas.
Last edited by vishvak on 26 Nov 2019 23:12, edited 2 times in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, to get a measure of how vile the anti-BJP front is, I urge you to watch yesterdays's TimesNow show with Navika Kumar. Her show, except for the high decibel volume, is the exact mirror image of say a mullah Sreenivasan Jain or Turdesai or Omar Abdullah shows. In Navika's case, she is more right of center giving space to BJP, while the others are out and out Congoon slaves, bordering on BIF.

Anyway, there was one Queen madam slave from W.Bengal, his name is Garga Chattarji. They guy was screaming his breath off as to why Gujarat should Lord over Maharashtra. Sudanshi Trivedi tried in vain to counter, but he was outgunned. Imagine, this chutiya has no problem being a slave of an Italian Christian, but has a problem with ModiJi/Amit Shah influence in Maharashtra. And further note the casteist and other angle: Fandbnavis & Co from BJP are not from Maharashtra? The demagoguery of this Garga guy gave a glimpse of how hatred can be marshaled as the case that led to Pandit genocide in J&K. And I was surprised nobody took him to task.

Coming to the Maha saga, I think in retrospect, AS/ModiJi/DF jumping the gun based on flimsy support from AP was a mistake. Of course, I myself was cheering, because in the rough and tumble of politics, one always has to compromise somewhat keeping the end goal in minds. Granted, BJP teaming you with NCP rebels is no where close to as betrayal of a cause as is Shiv Sena becoming Sonia Sena, but still, BJP would have come out stronger had they not staked claim. Because now, BJP will be attacked for striking a Faustian bargain even though they claim to be an ideology-based party.

Anyway, be that as it may, the Hinduthva space is wide open, and needs to be exploited to the fullest along with other pillars, economy & corruption to capture the average Hindu voter back, and make him/her punish BIF thugbandhan. But make no mistake, BIF has got an ace up their sleeve controlling one of India's most important state: economically, culturally, and politically.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Nbs wrote:posting first time after lurking in shadows for around 18 years.
i do not believe that AS is so naive that he will ask DF to form government based on 1 letter from AP. SS/NCP/CP have been negotiating for last 2+ weeks mapping out portfolios and names etc - then why would the NCP to-be-benefactors support AP and come over to BJP not knowing anything about what they will get. I am suspecting that for their own reasons - AS and SP had an understanding create this pressure so that SS forms government with INC. The purpose seems here is for NCP to collect all secular and maratha leaders and votes from Congress and BJP to collect all hindutva votes from SS. Having said this - i still think the original betrayal from SS was a surprise to BJP - but later they moved aggressively to have longer term benefit from this current mess.
I don't know what is long-term benefit here is after loss both in elections and post-elections. BJP showed and dragged itself to be the level of INC. Other than itself and its votebanks no other allies will come close as they saw the weakness and limits in MH. BJP Coalition Dharma is lost so it may have to rely on opportunistic alliances which means it is nothing better than INC in the eyes of voters. If SS-NCP provides decent Government, they can last 5 years as INC is unlikely to rock the bottom as they can milk the MH money cow while it gets territorial gains in other North states. All in all, I see gains and losses like this: BJP: -2, SS: +1, NCP: +1, INC: +3 points
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

The important thing is that the Hindu Nationalist space is now completely empty outside the BJP as Shiv Sena has voluntarily vacated it. This gives huge amounts of political space for BJP to grow in Maharashtra!
This is the most important takeaway from this whole ugly episode. BJP will gain big in Maharashtra as an ideological shift has happened and BJP has got space to expand. The lifeblood of SS was Hindutava. Without it, it is a nobody. There are already dozens of parties in the "secular" arena. SS will be quickly trampled there ...
Last edited by sanjayc on 26 Nov 2019 23:24, edited 1 time in total.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

ShyamSP, you forgot to give cbn +5 . after all he is the master strategist who advised uddhav to rebel against gujju ch*r*. :D

#BlowToModi v2.0
Larry Walker
BRFite

Post by Larry Walker »

I still find it hard to believe that AS and NaMo went in to form government based on just 1 letter from AP. SP has been publicly negotiating with SS and INC - so even most naive would have had the thought of being double-crossed by SP+AP anytime. If there was a secret discussion between AP and BJP - it would not have been only restricted to AP - BJP would have done due-diligence with a number of other NCP leaders too to gauge their resolve to revolt - and it is close to impossible to keep a tight lid on this. Even DF is not that politically immature to take oath as CM based on 1 letter from AP. There is some calculation or factor out there - which atleast I am not able to figure out - but AS and NaMo are playing with that card. And still it is a mystery as to what did SP discuss with AS and NaMo in Parliament for 40 mins !!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

+5 .. after all he is the master strategist who advised uddhav
Anyone doing anything good is gujju or brahmin (PV Narasimha Rao) and such. Rest are masters, vote bank heads, international-connected, and so on.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Lets not simplify things too much. When need arises people rise. Doesn't matter from where. Language and region are the most potent issue used by our opponents to divide us. At least we should not fall into that trap.

https://twitter.com/DilliDurAst/status/ ... 6330188800
Shivam Vij @DilliDurAst

The BJP is already gearing up to launch its first offensive to exploit the ideological contradiction of this alliance — Bharat Ratna for Savarkar. Will Shiv Sena welcome it? Will Congress welcome it? Well then Congress might as well declare Hindutva as its ideology.
https://twitter.com/sadhavi/status/1199332990465101829
Sadhavi Khosla @sadhavi

If one can understand BJP’s politics- and how it has been functioning since Modi took over- Bharat Ratna to Balasaheb Thackeray can’t be ruled out now.
Last edited by pankajs on 26 Nov 2019 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

somdev wrote:
pankajs wrote: All BIG projects that are centrally funded will be under central watch. People forget quickly why Andhra Naidu split with BJP.

Money only on locally financed projects. Plus 3 way split. Plus pressure form CON center for maximum wasooli to fill its coffers as it has to fight other elections around the country.

Will Sena share its pie in the BMC? Money binds but also destroys relationship. If politics was a game of 2 + 2 + 2 = 6 OR 6/3 = 2, then all elections can be suspended and politicians can go home. Sonia, Pawarful and Uddhav will take care of the rest.
Big projects monitored and funded by centre are of no use to anyone. Money comes from real estate deals, commercial land etc. and ruling dispensation in Maharashtra gains big time :D
Sena already controlled the BMC which looks after the the biggest and the most expensive real estate market of India.

Tell us something new.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Lets not simplify things too much. When need arises people rise. Doesn't matter from where
Sirji, what is the image of PVNR after decades of his demise? Good guy bad guy or ugly guy?!
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Again too much whining and wailing. BJP played a great game all through, too bad about the last-minute surprise. Important to go to the next plans...this is a very similar situation as in KA...I said it before and I agree with Dr. BB.

That said, I think the petition filed by a BJP member in the SC questioning the validity of this whole process has merit. Millions of voters have been cheated out of what they voted for. A party walks away from the clear 161 seat mandate for no other reason but the CM post, and goes and forms a completely different alliance with a "common minimum program" - taking 2 weeks to do it. It may be their right to walk out, but this new alliance and CMP has NOT been endorsed by the electorate. It needs to endorsed in a new election.

In KA the situation was still constitutionally kosher, since neither JDS or INC broke off from an existing pre-poll alliance to form a totally different one after the election. But here it is different.

I think the President should seriously consider dissolving the assembly and calling a fresh election.

Maybe somebody should tweet on the above lines...
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Such a weird situation, BJP itself is the strongest ever today with 370, Ram Mandir decisions. Yet, the support groups aren’t energetic or motivated enough to vote on the day itself. This MH election should have been a simple victory for BJP alone itself. Yet, low voting percentage strikes again.

BJP perhaps needs to work on NRI voting rights, allow more postal votes, NRC. And we need stronger temples, associations groups who can motivate people to actually come out to vote...
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

vishvak wrote: Anyone doing anything good is gujju or brahmin (PV Narasimha Rao) and such. Rest are masters, vote bank heads, international-connected, and so on.
There is this vicious propaganda going on in social media. Facts matter very little to these castist bigots. They don't care what their leaders do, but first to do vitue signaling when it comes to bjp. It's totally hopeless situation.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

vishvak wrote:
Lets not simplify things too much. When need arises people rise. Doesn't matter from where
Sirji, what is the image of PVNR after decades of his demise? Good guy bad guy or ugly guy?!
It is not about PVNR or someone else ...

The moment anyone says "Gujjus or Brahmins" vs "the rest", it to me is a self inflicted wound. Credit whosoever you want for whatever you think they deserve but don't qualify the names with varna or jati or region and don't generalize.

I am happy to praise a Patel or a Modi but I am not going to write only a "gujju" can save India. This is how we are divided.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

That's the point ie division, the propaganda is continuous.

For the record how vicious it is effectively
viewtopic.php?p=2396949#p2396949
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

We better confront the elephant in room which is exploited by bif forces again and again. It's not like it is some behind the screen dealing. Just look at some regular posters here and compare their posts with those by anti-bjp folks on the twitter and other places. If it swims like duck, quacks like duck, waddles like duck and looks like duck, then it is duck.

Anyway the damage is done. History repeated itself once again. Thank god, it happened like in controlled explosion style. Otherwise things would have been much more devastating.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

I have total faith in Modi. He is a winner. He hasn't been defeated yet. And after setbacks, he has bounced back stronger. So as far as Maharashtra is concerned, I am very sure that it will be back to BJP fold. Modi will win this in the end. Let's have faith in him till that happens.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

If Fadnavis and Shah really tried to pull this off with just Ajit Pawar's backing I have no words. It was monumentally stupid. Fadnavis for one should know very well not to get involved in a SP vs AP slugfest. There was always going to be only one winner and that is not AP. I was hoping that this was some bigger game they were playing but they now have egg on their face.

Would have been much better to sit back and let the internal contradictions of the unholy alliance cause chaos. Instead they ended up uniting them and lighting a fire under their musharraf's to get the alliance done instead of indulging in endless discussions.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Rajput_Ramesh/statu ... 1204741125
Ramesh Solanki @Rajput_Ramesh

My Resignation

I am resigning from my respected post in BVS/YuvaSena and @ShivSena

I thank @OfficeofUT and Adibhai @AUThackeray for giving me opportunity to work and serve the people of Mumbai, Maharashtra and Hindustan
So with a heavy heart I am making most difficult decision of my life, I am resigning from @ShivSena

All ShivSainiks are n will always be my brothers and sisters, its a special bonding which blossomed during this 21 years
I will always remain Balasaheb's ShivSainik at heart
There is a proverb "जब जहाज डूबता है सबसे पहले चूहे कूदकर भागते हैं"
But I am leaving on a winning note
I am leaving when ShivSena is in strong postion I am leaving when ShivSena is forming govt in Maharashtra
I am walking out as proud ShivSainik for my ideology n principles
Since last few days people are asking my stand
Let me be very loud and clear

" जो मेरे श्री राम का नहीं है ( Congress )
वो मेरे किसी काम का नहीं है "

I once again thank Adibhai for giving me love and respect, it was wonderful experience working with you #JaiSriRam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

somdev wrote:
pankajs wrote: Sena already controlled the BMC which looks after the the biggest and the most expensive real estate market of India.

Tell us something new.
With state govt under its control, departments dealing with land, forests, urban dev etc becomes force multiplier to bend rules
Not so easy with a vigilant opposition and a inimical central government. Do you know the kind of regulation that govern just Mumbai?

Small tweaks here or there is ok but any major change will need concurrence of central government. Just to get Aaray shed approval how many round did it go and to what levels? It was a itsy-bitsy local land parcel in Mumbai right!
Last edited by pankajs on 27 Nov 2019 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

nachiket wrote:If Fadnavis and Shah really tried to pull this off with just Ajit Pawar's backing I have no words. It was monumentally stupid. Fadnavis for one should know very well not to get involved in a SP vs AP slugfest. There was always going to be only one winner and that is not AP. I was hoping that this was some bigger game they were playing but they now have egg on their face.

Would have been much better to sit back and let the internal contradictions of the unholy alliance cause chaos. Instead they ended up uniting them and lighting a fire under their musharraf's to get the alliance done instead of indulging in endless discussions.
+100. Almost all bjp supporters I talk to are of the same opinion. Shouldn't have entertained AP when SP was not on board. Let all of them fight internally and sort it out. And then one day when time is right use AP to cause trouble.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

I must say mrs. gandhi is totally another league politician. She got sweetest revenge on her enemies(dead or alive). She got her nemesis' son to swear in her name. Exposed the so called rw party to whole world. She deserves respect. I am sure there is some hidden joke somewhere in the whole drama.
Last edited by syam on 27 Nov 2019 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

syam wrote:I must say mrs. gandhi is totally another league politician. She got sweetest revenge on her enemies(dead or alive). She got her greatest nemesis' son to swear in her name. Exposed the so called rw party to whole world. She deserves respect. I am sure there is some hidden joke somewhere in the whole drama.
Bal Thackeray was her greatest nemesis? How? He did nothing to deserve that honor. The only person to have comprehensively defeated her after she took the reins is Modi.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

I might have exaggerated it little. But he was one of her enemies. Like name calling and such.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

how will BJP campaign against corruption now if there is an interim election? If the coalition runs a clean govt. for whatever time they are in power - then BJP is done in Maharashtra!