2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by nachiket »

If Owaisi gets any traction in WB, it will only hurt the TMC there. Unless they enter into an alliance. But Didi will not give up her votebank so easily.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

nachiket wrote:If Owaisi gets any traction in WB, it will only hurt the TMC there. Unless they enter into an alliance. But Didi will not give up her votebank so easily.
Now thats an interesting strategy. Problem is, Beedis may not connect with Owaisi brand. Owaisi brand may sell well in UP/Bihar though. However lets hope that it inflicts Bano's peaceful votebank
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

KJo wrote:
Karan M wrote:With the latest New Yorker article, I submit Ayyub has crossed the line. The article clearly states she illegally facilitated the movement of a foreign national into Kashmir and collaborated in his illegal activities. If this is not treason, what is? Why exactly is the GOI sleeping on the wheel and letting her drum up an international campaign against India?
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019 ... odis-india
As the reports cycled through the news, the journalist Rana Ayyub told me over the phone that she was heading to Kashmir. Ayyub, thirty-six years old, is one of India’s best-known investigative reporters, famous for relentlessly pursuing Modi and his aides. As a Muslim from Mumbai, she has lived on the country’s sectarian divide her whole life. She suspected that the government’s story about Kashmir was self-serving propaganda. “I think the repression is probably worse than it’s ever been,” she said. She didn’t know what she might find, but, she told me, “I want to speak to those unheard voices.”

In both Hindi and English, Ayyub speaks with disorienting speed and infectious warmth; it is difficult to resist answering her questions, but she might have another one before you finish responding to the first. On the phone, she invited me to meet her in Mumbai and try to get into Kashmir, even though foreign correspondents were banned there during the crackdown. When I arrived, she handed me a pair of scarves and told me to buy a kurta, the typical Indian tunic. “I am ninety-nine per cent sure you will be caught, but you should come anyway,” she said, laughing. “Just don’t open your mouth.”
Home Ministry needs to know that foreigners are being smuggled in.
I encourage all BR members to read the article in full for some hidden gems that will warm your heart.

Overall, I can summarize the article in 3 bullet points:
1) Hindus bad, Muslims good
2) Modi bad, Rana/Sickulars good
3) India's Kashmir stance bad, PoK/Xinjiang/Ethnic cleansing of Pandits non-existent hence good

The hidden gems are what MSD are doing to the Hinduphobic media like NDTV, Outlook, Hindustan Times etc...kicking their ar$e by witholding government ad funding etc. A lawsuit against The Wire has also damaged them financially. Demonitization clearly had a very long term target aside from black money

The trick - and apparently the big bad hindoo has learnt it finally - is "money talks"/"sabse bada rupaiya"
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

As have been going on for centuries, muslims can't tolerate dalit Hindus. Only if Hindu communities were wise enough to recognize it.

Rajkot: Two Muslim men booked for thrashing a Dalit man for ‘daring’ to wear a Pathani suit
https://www.opindia.com/2019/12/dalit-m ... hani-suit/

‘Nobody Visited Us’: Family, Neighbours Of Dalit Woman Gangraped And Killed In Telangana Appeal For Justice
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/nobo ... or-justice
While three accused have been arrested in the case and reportedly confessed to their crime, the victim’s family says the police is refusing to give them her post-mortem report that could reveal disturbing details. The case has also seen little coverage in the media.
A report by news portal The News Minute says that as per the police, the accused - Shaik Babu (35), Shaik Shaboddin (30) and Shaik Makdum (40) - have confessed to the rape and murder. Police have booked them for murder and rape along with the SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act. The three have been remanded to judicial custody.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

POCSO Shocker: Bihar Court Directs Molestation Accused To Apologise To Girl Every Day For 15 Days
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/pocso-sho ... or-15-days
The court of Special Judge Sanjay Aggarwal also granted bail to three accused in the case of molesting a minor.

The names of the accused have been identified as Hashmat Khan, Md Akbar and Md Afzal.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

:shock:

hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

According to this link, the three other accused in Priyanka Reddy's rape and murder are muslims as well. Can somebody in Hyderabad please verify it.

https://www.theyouth.in/2019/12/04/all- ... i-narhari/
Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati said that the name of three rapists has been changed to Hindu by police under the pretext of the minor. But the truth is that they all were Muslim.
Aarvee
BRFite

Post by Aarvee »

hanumadu wrote:According to this link, the three other accused in Priyanka Reddy's rape and murder are muslims as well. Can somebody in Hyderabad please verify it.

Yati Narsinghanand Saraswati said that the name of three rapists has been changed to Hindu by police under the pretext of the minor. But the truth is that they all were Muslim.
Dont think its true sir. Vernacular "news" channels on youtube have been playing interviews of parents (and wife of one) of the accused and they all are non peacefulls.

While I do believe in love jihad, I dont think this was one. A1 happens to be a peaceful and the victim happens to be non. The problem with jumping the gun in cases like this is it reduces the seriousness of real cases.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

In H'bad, ppl with non-bissful naam are probably Xtian.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

hanumadu wrote:According to this link, the three other accused in Priyanka Reddy's rape and murder are muslims as well. Can somebody in Hyderabad please verify it.

Swami Narahari is mistaken. There are Hindu suspects involved along with the main muslim suspect. Some Telugus channels have interviewed the family members of the Hindu suspects, although i haven't seen anyone interviewing the main Muslim suspect's family. I wonder why.

3 days before Priyanka Reddy's rape incident, there was another rape and murder incident of a Dalit women in Telangana where all 3 suspects are Muslims.

‘Nobody Visited Us’: Family, Neighbours Of Dalit Woman Gangraped And Killed In Telangana Appeal For Justice
The family of the victim, 30-year-old Teku Lakshmi, hails from Gosampally village of Khanapur mandal in Nirmal district. The area is around 250 kilometres from Hyderabad city.

............ the accused - Shaik Babu (35), Shaik Shaboddin (30) and Shaik Makdum (40) - have confessed to the rape and murder. Police have booked them for murder and rape along with the SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act. The three have been remanded to judicial custody.

Lingapur sub-inspector told the website that the accused found her when she was walking alone to another village at an isolated place and committed the crime.

Teku Madhu, general secretary of a local Budaga Jangam caste outfit, told Swarajya that the accused belong to Ellapatar village which is Muslim-dominated, and speak Gond mixed with Urdu. “We want no less than public hanging for them,” he said, a demand supported by the victim’s family.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

titash wrote:I encourage all BR members to read the article in full for some hidden gems that will warm your heart.

Overall, I can summarize the article in 3 bullet points:
1) Hindus bad, Muslims good
2) Modi bad, Rana/Sickulars good
3) India's Kashmir stance bad, PoK/Xinjiang/Ethnic cleansing of Pandits non-existent hence good

The hidden gems are what MSD are doing to the Hinduphobic media like NDTV, Outlook, Hindustan Times etc...kicking their ar$e by witholding government ad funding etc. A lawsuit against The Wire has also damaged them financially. Demonitization clearly had a very long term target aside from black money

The trick - and apparently the big bad hindoo has learnt it finally - is "money talks"/"sabse bada rupaiya"
The basic thing is this. These leftists loathe Hindus and their own religious background, lack of discernment, constant brainwashing has made them completely anti-Hindu and there is no use expecting any rationality from their side. He visits a RSS guy who says "to us, every Indian is a Hindu" and spins that as Hindu supremacy as versus Hindu inclusiveness. He witnesses RSS guys doing the Surya Namaskar and Bharat Mata ki Jai and says chants of "Praise to the Sun God", "Hail Mother India" are Hindu supremacist chants. Basically ba$tards like this Dexter chap won't be happy, till every Hindu is 6 feet under and no sign of the faith or culture remains. There is no poing in engaging with them. Modi & Shah by ignoring Ayyub's lurid propaganda have done themselves and India itself a disservice. They have allowed her to brainwash all these gullible bigots and clearly its an exercise being led by both her and local Indian political parties. The good part though is like you mentioned, amidst all the unthinking propaganda from this idiot, you get vignettes of how the left-INC ecosystem is finding it tough.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Karan M wrote:Basically ba$tards like this Dexter chap won't be happy, till every Hindu is 6 feet under and no sign of the faith or culture remains. There is no poing in engaging with them. Modi & Shah by ignoring Ayyub's lurid propaganda have done themselves and India itself a disservice. They have allowed her to brainwash all these gullible bigots and clearly its an exercise being led by both her and local Indian political parties.
That sounds contradictory. If there's no reasoning with such types then there's no brainwashing isn't it? I means it's coming together of minds that share each other's derision and hatred of the heathen and hence united in a common cause.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/IamIconoclast/statu ... 5937477635
Chintamani @IamIconoclast

#JharkhandElections 13 western constituencies went to polls in the 1st round. Likely split - BJP 5, JMM+ 5, Others 3.
https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 1578378240
सव्यसाची -SAVYASACHI @savvyasaachi

BJP will retain power in Karnataka as per the assessment of our team
We expect BJP to get 8-11
6 is ok. 7 is safe
It seems BJP will scrape through in Karnataka.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Kashi wrote:
Karan M wrote:Basically ba$tards like this Dexter chap won't be happy, till every Hindu is 6 feet under and no sign of the faith or culture remains. There is no poing in engaging with them. Modi & Shah by ignoring Ayyub's lurid propaganda have done themselves and India itself a disservice. They have allowed her to brainwash all these gullible bigots and clearly its an exercise being led by both her and local Indian political parties.
That sounds contradictory. If there's no reasoning with such types then there's no brainwashing isn't it? I means it's coming together of minds that share each other's derision and hatred of the heathen and hence united in a common cause.
Bigots who had a predilection for being brainwashed and who are now spreading that lurid propaganda to the rest of their crowd. There is a good chance they wouldn't be if the likes of Ayub etc were in jail for slander. However, the fact she, the entire ecosystem is walking around free allows these bigots validation that "look, all these guys are going around saying whatever crap they want, surely I must be right". Even a bigot would have some amount of introspection/caution, but in this case, he threw it to the winds - the entire article is one long polemic wherein he freely interacted with a bunch of folks who think they are teflon and its rubbed off on him.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

#SPGBill Between 2004 and 2012, the UPA spent Rs 1,800 crore on protecting members of the Gandhi family,

A burden of Rs 1,800 crore: Do the Gandhis miss feeling like the PM with SPG cover withdrawn?

The timing of the breach:

On Tuesday, the Congress pointed out that there was a security breach at the residence of Priyanka Gandhi Vadra. A breach is a breach and would need to be probed. Shah said that owing to strange coincidence, a breach had taken place. He said that Priyanka’s security personnel were apparently informed that Rahul would be visiting her in a black safari, but instead of him some Congress workers from Meerut came in a similar vehicle and were allowed inside.

Shah however made it clear that three personnel were suspended pending a high-level inquiry. However, media reports later said that these persons belonged to one family and the group posed no threat. They were fans of the Congress leader and one of them had even spoken to Priyanka’s PA. One of them even spoke to her, but she had to leave.

As pointed earlier, a probe is required, but one also has to take into account the timing. First and foremost, the Congress raised this issue six days after the incident. It was raised in the Parliament when the government was tabling the amendment bill.

The BJP’s national IT cell chief, Amit Malviya said that the Congress has lied again, this time on Priyanka Vadra’s security breach, just so that they could target the government for changing Gandhi’s security cover to Z Plus, which is in line with the cover provided to top ministers in the Government of India- Shame.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Karnataka:
BJP will win 7 for sure.

Yeshwantpur
Mahalakshmi Layout
Gokak
Athani
Yellapura
Hirekerur
Vijayanagar(Hospet)

Below 6 are 50:50
Kagawada
Chikkaballapur
KR Puram
Shivajinagar
Hunsur
Hoskote

Certain loss for BJP are 2:
Ranibennur
KR Pet
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

asked and answered :mrgreen:

CAB causing a lot of itching in many malsi chaddies.

twitter

Ahmadis were in the vanguard of the demand for Pakistan...for them to now make a claim on India after partitioning it & participating in massacres of Sikhs and Hindus is just desserts. And sufis? You mean khadim Husain Rizvi, Sunni tehreek, or that affected gaddi nasheen Qureshi?

twitter

Do you really know nothing of the persecution of the Shias, Ahmadis and Sufis in Pakistan or are you just feigning ignorance?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Muslims persecuting muslims is the latest taqqiyya designed to infiltration of muslims in other areas.. we are seeing this happening all over Europe. even if not, why should India suffer for it, we have already given land to muslims. It is for their society to deal with it.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

I love the Muslim strategy. First get yourself nice two countries, clean them up of Hindus and then come back and demand room in the parent country.
As every Muslim claims, No Muslim can persecute any other Muslim as Islam is the most loving and the greatest cult in the world. So it is local criminalization of the society, then why should Muslims get any extra sympathy from India. They can do inner Jihad to bring local society at peace. Easy peesy no !
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/horror06/status/1202400191602495488
Indrani Bagchi @horror06

CAB not necessary. If someone applies for asylum/citizenship, state has sovereign right to grant it, or not. We're tying our hands for the future. NRC equally useless, when we already have Aadhaar and Nat Pop Register.
https://twitter.com/KanchanGupta/status ... 2558385153
Kanchan Gupta @KanchanGupta

1. #CAB shortens waiting period and removes anxieties. Please check details.
2. Aadhaar is not a citizenship card. It is for public services. Please check @UIDAI details.
3. NPR would by definition include all populations in #India including short and long term residents.
#NRC
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Odd if true. The greasy scholar is conspicuously quiet now

our slipperiest teflon coated PM yet.

twitter
Do you know who demanded change in the citizenship act and said it was our moral obligation to grant citizenship to the minorities in Bangladesh who face persecution there? The demand was raised in Rajya Sabha in December 2003 by the then leader of the opposition Dr Manmohan Singh
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

chetak wrote:
Do you know who demanded change in the citizenship act and said it was our moral obligation to grant citizenship to the minorities in Bangladesh who face persecution there? The demand was raised in Rajya Sabha in December 2003 by the then leader of the opposition Dr Manmohan Singh
Rajya Sabha, 2003-12-18, Manmohan Singh, http://164.100.47.5/newdebate/deb_ndx/2 ... 3/6to7.htm
SHRI SURESH PACHOURI: Madam, Dr. Manmohan Singh wants to say something about the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill.
THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN: Let Advaniji move the motion, then, I will allow him.
THE CITIZENSHIP (AMENDMENT) BILL, 2003.
THE MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS (SHRI L.K. ADVANI): I move:

{snip}

THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN :Dr. Manmohan Singh, do you want to say something?
THE LEADER OF THE OPPOSITION (DR. MANMOHAN SINGH): Madam, I join the hon. Deputy Prime Minister in paying our tribute to the great sense of creativity of Indian diaspora. They have proved, if any proof was needed, that given suitable opportunities, we Indians are second to none. Their knowledge, their wealth, their experience and expertise is a great national reservoir which can be tapped for the benefit of our country. Therefore, we are fully in support of measures to strengthen the emotional link between our country and members of the Indian diaspora.

Indeed, the first steps in this context were taken when our Government was in office in 1995. If I remember correctly, Dr. Singhvi was then the Indian High Commissioner, and I am very happy that those initial efforts have fructified in the form of a Bill, which confers the right of overseas citizenship on people of Indian origin in specified countries. We are fully in support of this measure.

While I am on this subject, Madam, I would like to point out that with regard to the treatment of refugees after the Partition of our country, the minorities in countries like Bangladesh, have faced persecution, and it is our moral obligation that if circumstances force people, these unfortunate people, to seek refuge in our country, our approach to granting citizenship to these unfortunate persons should be more liberal. I sincerely hope that the hon. Deputy Prime Minister will bear this in mind in charting out the future course of action with regard to the Citizenship Act. (Ends)

THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN : Mr. Advani, the minorities in Pakistan are also suffering. They have to be taken care of too.

SHRI L. K. ADVANI : Madam, I fully endorse that view.

SHRI SHANKAR ROY CHOWDHURY (WEST BENGAL) : Madam, I wish to speak on this.

THE DEPUTY CHAIRMAN : Nobody is speaking on this. Even Dr. L. M. Singhvi, who was heading this committee, has withdrawn his name.

AN HON. MEMBER : Madam, since he has done so much for the country, he should be allowed to speak.

SHRI SHANKAR ROY CHOWDHURY : Madam, with your indulgence, I would like to convey further what Dr. Manmohan Singh has spoken about refugees. And it is an issue I had taken up with the hon. Deputy Prime Minister. From Bangladesh, we are getting a wide variety of people who are entering into our country illegally, all of them. Some are economic migrants whom you see all over the country, be it Mumbai, Delhi or Calcutta. Some are infiltrators, terrorists. But a large number of them are religious minorities facing persecution, Chakmas, Hindus, Buddhists, many of them. I urge the Government again, through you, Madam -- I earnestly urge the Government -- minorities fleeing Bangladesh for the fear of persecution should be given citizenship and should be treated in a supportive and kind manner. Thank you very much.
continues:
SHRI L.K. ADVANI: Madam, I have taken note of what the Leader of the Opposition and Shri Shankar Roy Chowdhury have said, and I am fully in agreement with the views that they have expressed. Very often, in the past, we have faced this kind of situation when we have adopted an approach of that kind. There were various kinds of allegations made that 'you are making discrimination between this and that' which we do not propose to do. We always say that a person who has to flee because of religious persecution is a refugee, bona fide refugee, and he cannot be regarded on par with the illegal immigrant who may have come for any reason, even for economic reasons. If he is an illegal immigrant, he is an illegal immigrant. So, I take note of what has been said and endorse it....{few sentences, likely in Hindi, for which the font isn't installing correctly on my laptop}
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, my take on Dexter Filkin's diatribe against Hindus in the NYorker, with help from his concubine Rana Ayyub:

1. I did not find anything particularly new. Most of the crap he doled out was regurgitated stuff, straight from the colonized Lutyen elite in India. Can anybody point anything new? Even the glossing over of the fundamental issue in Kashmir: Islamic extremism with its nerve center in Rawalpindi is the standard leitmotif of every libtard's worldview.

2. Leaving aside the Hindu hatred, as with all these white 'liberal' honchos, his entire narrative smacked of a colonial attitude: westerners said this, so its got to be true. And in this, he is well aided by colnized slaves in India like Hartosh Singh, Pratap Bhanu etc. Ayybu type chutiyas are downright traitors. She is so well propped up by the Lutyen eco-system that Indian govt can't touch her with a little finger as may here suggest.

3. I was very disappointed that the erudite Sudhanshu Trivedi would sit and eat dinner with that scum bag. This is an issue I have with many RW folks. They really think they have allies in the west who will understand them. No they don't.

4. And a man of Trivedi's erudition ought to have challenged Filkins on the 'love' white west has showered on Muslims. Maybe he should have started with the casual sacrifice of 1000s of Muslim Iraqi men, women, and children to bring democracy through ISIS there. And the orchestraters of that monstrosity: Bush Jr, Blair, Cheney etc are living kushy retired lives sipping scotch whisky in their villas, flying around in the luxurious jets and giving useless moralistic speeches. Instead Trivedi seemed to want to impress Filkins on the glories of RSS. He would had better luck talking to a dead bison.

5. Having lived in US for 30 years now, I can without a shadow of doubt say that 95+% of westerners share Filkin's hatred towards Hindus. And I have relentlessly said this for as long as I have been on BR. The India TSP equal equal stems from this hatred. USA's entire post 9/11 policy was basically a constrained optimization problem: How to eliminate TSP-aided terror that threatens western interests subject to the constraint that TSP will NOT be weakened beyond a point where SDRE Hindus will dominate the region and beyond.

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^+1 CramS
Also, the casteist narrative is extremely strong. Cong eco system has not helped our cause either..not that BJP is taking focussed actions towards it..but having people like Sjaishankar, Doval is a firm movement...
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

To add to that, white people talk about "caste system" and "Manu" more than Hindus do. I had not heard of Manu when I lived in India till age 22. I first pakis talk about Manu Smriti (obviously researched and trained by their local mullah) and then some white people parrot the same lines tutored by their Christian priest.

The emergence of Modi scares the hell out of them because scared cowardly despicable Hindus are waking up, standing up for themselves and make a claim for what is theirs. They don't want a strong confident Hindu and will do anything to prevent that.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Cross Post from the J&K Thread

Twitter Ibn Sina
One of my dream got fulfilled. Thanks to @HMOIndia Shri @AmitShah.

JK Waqf Board abolished, Central Govt brings all #Mosques under its direct control.
Annual income of JKWB was Rs 26 Cr

It had under it control
970,071 kanal of land

'Time for Mullah's to pack up their bags.'
This is amazing!! Not a peep from the news dalals. This should go under the achievements thread.
Last edited by Sanju on 05 Dec 2019 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

CRamS wrote:Guys, my take on Dexter Filkin's diatribe against Hindus in the NYorker, with help from his concubine Rana Ayyub:

1. I did not find anything particularly new. Most of the crap he doled out was regurgitated stuff, straight from the colonized Lutyen elite in India. Can anybody point anything new? Even the glossing over of the fundamental issue in Kashmir: Islamic extremism with its nerve center in Rawalpindi is the standard leitmotif of every libtard's worldview.

2. Leaving aside the Hindu hatred, as with all these white 'liberal' honchos, his entire narrative smacked of a colonial attitude: westerners said this, so its got to be true. And in this, he is well aided by colnized slaves in India like Hartosh Singh, Pratap Bhanu etc. Ayybu type chutiyas are downright traitors. She is so well propped up by the Lutyen eco-system that Indian govt can't touch her with a little finger as may here suggest.

3. I was very disappointed that the erudite Sudhanshu Trivedi would sit and eat dinner with that scum bag. This is an issue I have with many RW folks. They really think they have allies in the west who will understand them. No they don't.

4. And a man of Trivedi's erudition ought to have challenged Filkins on the 'love' white west has showered on Muslims. Maybe he should have started with the casual sacrifice of 1000s of Muslim Iraqi men, women, and children to bring democracy through ISIS there. And the orchestraters of that monstrosity: Bush Jr, Blair, Cheney etc are living kushy retired lives sipping scotch whisky in their villas, flying around in the luxurious jets and giving useless moralistic speeches. Instead Trivedi seemed to want to impress Filkins on the glories of RSS. He would had better luck talking to a dead bison.

5. Having lived in US for 30 years now, I can without a shadow of doubt say that 95+% of westerners share Filkin's hatred towards Hindus. And I have relentlessly said this for as long as I have been on BR. The India TSP equal equal stems from this hatred. USA's entire post 9/11 policy was basically a constrained optimization problem: How to eliminate TSP-aided terror that threatens western interests subject to the constraint that TSP will NOT be weakened beyond a point where SDRE Hindus will dominate the region and beyond.

Trivedi with his erudition might have challenged Filkins assertion over dinner. We don't know. But the latter might well have chosen to ignore it for all we know.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Goes to prove that it's not about lack laws.

Uttar Pradesh: Rape survivor set on fire by her out-on-bail rapists in Unnao, victim suffers 90% burn
https://www.opindia.com/2019/12/unnao-u ... raebareli/
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/k ... wer-113552
Karnataka byepolls: Exit polls predict BJP will continue in power
Four exit polls predict that the BJP will win at least nine seats or more.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 376257.cms
65.74% voter turnout recorded in 15 assembly seats.
Decent performance on a reasonable turnout.

https://www.firstpost.com/politics/karn ... 44731.html
Karnataka bypolls: Siddaramaiah claims BJP has no 'moral grounds' to stay in power, accuses it of destroying democracy

Seems aSidda jee has already accepted defeat.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1202338282190729217
ANI @ANI

Ex-PM Manmohan Singh: When the sad event of '84 took place, IK Gujral ji went to the then HM PV Narasimha Rao&told him,situation is so grave that it's necessary for govt to call Army at the earliest. If that advice had been heeded perhaps '84 massacre could've been avoided.(4.12)
Munna mohan jee, in service of the queen, shifted the blame from the king to PVNR. This is how real history is whitewashed by a durbari and bogus narrative is created.

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 3553997825
News18 @CNNnews18

#BREAKING – Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh refuses to clarify his statement on the 1984 massacre.

CNN-News18’s questions Manmohan Singh on his 1984 comment.
Madam has to be kept happy even at the cost of backstabbing his mentor.
Last edited by pankajs on 05 Dec 2019 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

KJo wrote:To add to that, white people talk about "caste system" and "Manu" more than Hindus do. I had not heard of Manu when I lived in India till age 22. I first pakis talk about Manu Smriti (obviously researched and trained by their local mullah) and then some white people parrot the same lines tutored by their Christian priest.
You will also notice that they never talk about Gita, Vedas, Upanishads or the six systems of Hindu philosophy. They restrict all talk about Hinduism to Manu and caste. It is just a debating trick which revolves around hurling accusations at the opponent while steering clear of his strong areas. This can be nullified by mirror response (start hurling accusations yourself). So when they start talking about caste, I start talking about slavery in the Bible and how monotheistic faiths treat non-believers as untouchables
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Coupta ji doing what he does best ... spreading FUD ..

https://twitter.com/ShekharGupta/status ... 0565004288
Shekhar Gupta @ShekharGupta

CAB-NRC story controversy is contrived to polarise. If somebody is already a citizen, she can’t be denied under Art 14. For a migrant, issue of cut-off year comes in. In Assam 1971 came from Rajiv-AASU/AAGSP accord. Any cut-off for rest of India is arbitrary & unsustainable.
1. Arbitrary? Kyun bhai .. Free population movement was allowed till 1965, IIRC. That could be a good date. It could be as early as the promulgation of the constitution i.e. Jan 26th, 1950. Problem kya hai? Both are logical dates.

2. "Unsustainable" ka kya matlab hai? He seems to be batting for the infiltrators as only they have to worry.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

IMO, not ideal to pursue NRC when Aadhar is being rolled out. All attention should be on economic issues.

Aadhar is starting to be a paper chase bar none in itself, so what is the point in introducing another hurdle that can be used to add friction.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

They restrict all talk about Hinduism to Manu and caste. It is just a debating trick which revolves around hurling accusations at the opponent while steering clear of his strong areas. This can be nullified by mirror response
People don't know much abt Manu etc and therefore it's simpler rather than actual debating anything. Hurling accusations will make it dumber while they will pick up pieces and present ideas as their own.

The dumb and dumber kind of shythole is what makes other options 'apparently' attractive. We should just take a pause and observe vocally the mentality of colonizing, ignoring slavery, etc.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I am not sure where to put this but just wanted to pass on some ammo to the Yindoo nationalists here. With all the rape news, there may be pakis, goras etc taunting, so here is something to throw back at them.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countr ... y-country/

India is No 93 in the list in rapes per 100,000 of population. South Africa is No 1, but no one talks about them being Rapistan, easy to judge why, we are "heathens" they are not.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

^^Another thing to note in that report is the list of countries they don't seem to have any data for. UKstan is in that list, in the august company of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and China.

Also, this part
Only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison. 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Ajit Pawar given clean chit in Irrigation scam. Today ACB filed affidavit in Bombay HC's Nagpur bench stating there won't be any criminal investigation into it https://maharashtratimes.indiatimes.com ... n=mtmobile
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Setback for Shiv Sena-Cong in Bhiwandi mayor polls, 18 Cong corporators vote for BJP
https://m.republicworld.com/india-news/ ... polls.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nachiket wrote:^^Another thing to note in that report is the list of countries they don't seem to have any data for. UKstan is in that list, in the august company of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia and China.

Also, this part
Only 9% of rapists in the US get prosecuted and only 3% of rapists will spend a day in prison. 97% of rapists in the United States will walk free.
Sometimes it's a little different in heathen India :mrgreen:

Hyderabad Vet Rape And Murder Case: All Four Accused Killed In Encounter By Telangana Police