2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Supratik »

Not much. BJP is not a factor outside ArP, Manipur, Assam, The first 2 have been taken care with ILP. Assam can be taken care of sixth schedule. There is a missionary angle to NE too. They don't want H's to flood the region and dent the C majorities that they have built.

Estimation of illegal immigrants in other parts of India.
Bihar 1-2 million
Jharkhand 0.5-1 million
Delhi 3-5 lakh
Mumbai 3-5 lakh
Rest of the country 0.5-1 million
This is apart from WB and NE.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

I am a staunch supported of NRC. But today I read some fearmongering stories about NRC and started thinking "what if I had to prove my citizenship to a hostile babu?"

The short answer is.. I can't!! Not to a babu who honestly and strictly follow the procedure.

There is no irrefutable proof exists that can shut up a babu. I don't have a birth certificate. The earliest official record I got is the SSLC book which gives my parents name. Proves nothing. I got a passport in 1993 based on the SSLC book. I was member of my family ration card, and in 1996 split off and created my own. There is no traceability for that.

There are only some 'witness statements' like from my uncles and elder cousins etc. But they too are similarly baseless.

So, the only person in my family who have a solid irrefutable citizenship is the American. He got a CA birth certificate based on a 'report of live birth' from the hospital. The Indian do have birth certificate, but his parents (me and SHQ) can't prove their citizenship, hence no provenance.

The point is, given the tendency to misuse laws (498A, POCSO* etc) NRC is also going to be misused, be it for bribe or for vendetta.

POCSO: Recent report quotes around 4000+ cases that was found to be fabricated where women file POCSO case against the husband as part of the divorce case. We had long discussion about misuse of 498A here, and one of our members was the victim to that.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Dileep wrote:I am a staunch supported of NRC. But today I read some fearmongering stories about NRC and started thinking "what if I had to prove my citizenship to a hostile babu?"

The short answer is.. I can't!! Not to a babu who honestly and strictly follow the procedure.

There is no irrefutable proof exists that can shut up a babu. I don't have a birth certificate. The earliest official record I got is the SSLC book which gives my parents name. Proves nothing. I got a passport in 1993 based on the SSLC book. I was member of my family ration card, and in 1996 split off and created my own. There is no traceability for that.

There are only some 'witness statements' like from my uncles and elder cousins etc. But they too are similarly baseless.

So, the only person in my family who have a solid irrefutable citizenship is the American. He got a CA birth certificate based on a 'report of live birth' from the hospital. The Indian do have birth certificate, but his parents (me and SHQ) can't prove their citizenship, hence no provenance.

The point is, given the tendency to misuse laws (498A, POCSO* etc) NRC is also going to be misused, be it for bribe or for vendetta.

POCSO: Recent report quotes around 4000+ cases that was found to be fabricated where women file POCSO case against the husband as part of the divorce case. We had long discussion about misuse of 498A here, and one of our members was the victim to that.
Birth certificate is not the only proof. Land record, name in voter list, PSU bank record, ration card, etc of ancestors going back to 1950-60 and your link to the person concerned in some governmental record like a ration card should be good enough.

To get a better Idea, look up the documents accepted as poof in Assam NRC. Some version of the same will apply nationwide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... y_Criteria
Who are eligible for inclusion in the updated NRC?

Persons whose names appear in NRC, 1972
Persons whose names appear in any of the Electoral Rolls up to 24 March (midnight), 1971.
Descendants of the above persons.
Persons who came to Assam on or after 1 January 1966 but before 25 March 1971 and registered themselves in accordance with the rules made by the Central Government with the Foreigners Registration Regional Officer (FRRO) and who have not been declared as illegal migrants or foreigners by the competent authority.
People who are original inhabitants of Assam and their children and descendants who are citizens of India provided their citizenship is ascertained beyond a reasonable doubt by the registering authority.
‘D’ voters can apply for inclusion of their names in the updated NRC. However, their names will be finally included only when the appropriate Foreigner Tribunal declares them as non-foreigners.
Persons who can provide any one of the documents issued up to midnight of 24 March 1971 as mentioned in the list of documents admissible for citizenship.
All Indian Citizens including their children and descendants who have moved to Assam post 24 March 1971 would be eligible for inclusion in the updated NRC on adducing satisfactory proof of residence in any part of the country (outside Assam) as on 24 March 1971.
All members of the Tea Tribes shall be covered under ‘Original inhabitants of Assam’ category provided for under Clause 3(3) of the Schedule of The Citizenship (Registration of Citizens and Issue of National Identity Cards) Rules, 2003.
All such original inhabitants shall be included on the basis of proof to the satisfaction of the Registering Authority. On the establishment of the citizenship of such persons beyond a reasonable doubt, their names shall be in the updated NRC.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

A better source

http://www.nrcassam.nic.in/admin-documents.html
WHAT IS THE LIST OF ADMISSIBLE DOCUMENTS? (The same list can be referred to by the people coming from other states of India and currently residing in Assam)

There will be two requirements for inclusion of names of any person in updated NRC–

1. The first requirement is collection of ANY ONE of the following documents of List A issued before midnight of 24th March, 1971 where name of self or ancestor* appears (to prove residence in Assam up to midnight of 24th March, 1971).

(1) 1951 NRC OR
(2) Electoral Roll(s) up to 24th March 1971 (midnight) OR
(3) Land & Tenancy Records OR
(4) Citizenship Certificate OR
(5) Permanent Residential Certificate OR
(6) Refugee Registration Certificate OR
(7) Passport OR
(8) LIC OR
(9) Any Govt. issued License/Certificate OR
(10) Govt. Service/ Employment Certificate OR
(11) Bank/Post Office Accounts OR
(12) Birth Certificate OR
(13) Board/University Educational Certificate OR
(14) Court Records/Processes.

Further, two other documents viz (1) Circle Officer/GP Secretary Certificate in respect of married women migrating after marriage (can be of any year before or after 24th March (midnight) 1971), and (2) Ration Card issued up to the midnight of 24th March, 1971 can be adduced as supporting documents. However, these two documents shall be accepted only if accompanied by any one of the documents listed above.

2. The Second requirement arises if name in any of the documents of List A is not of the applicant himself/herself but that of an ancestor, namely, father or mother or grandfather or grandmother or great grandfather or great grandmother (and so on) of the applicant. In such cases, the applicant shall have to submit documents as in List B below to establish relationship with such ancestor, i.e., father or mother or grandfather or grandmother or great grandfather or great grandmother etc. whose name appears in List A. Such documents shall have to be legally acceptable document which clearly proves such relationship.

(1) Birth Certificate OR
(2) Land document OR
(3) Board/University Certificate OR
(4) Bank/LIC/Post Office records OR
(5) Circle Officer/GP Secretary Certificate in case of married women OR
(6) Electoral Roll OR
(7) Ration Card OR
(8) Any other legally acceptable document

1. Poor/Marginal people including Muslims are diligent voters and hence either Electoral roll or Ration card would cover 99% of the eligible people.
2. Middle class will mostly have Land document/Board/University Certificate or Bank/LIC/Post Office records.

My grand fathers land document plus my board certificate should suffice as an example. Plus some document connecting me to my grand father. No birth certificate required either for my grand father or myself.
Last edited by pankajs on 14 Dec 2019 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

meanwhile, back at the ranch:

as always, the beedis are in BS mode.

They think that all Indians/Hindus are fools to be manipulated as the muslims will.

what he is actually saying is that we will never take any beedi back and you can't make us. :mrgreen:

twitter

"India is our friend but as far as CAB is concerned, I can say with full responsibility that no one from Bangladesh went to India after 1971." - Bangladesh Home Minister

5:02 PM · Dec 13, 2019
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Saar everyone is playing to the gallery of their own. To be expected else he will be forced to accept public handover of people and that will not sit well with the BD public.

OTOH, slow, steady but silent transfer is certainly possible with informal understanding on both sides. I wouldn't worry too much about the statement just yet.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 610325.cms
'Don't insult Savarkar': Shiv Sena reacts strongly to Rahul Gandhi's remark
NEW DELHI: The Shiv Sena, which is an ally of the Congress in Maharashtra, has reacted strongly to Rahul Gandhi's jibe 'My name is not Rahul Savarkar.'

Sena leader Sanjay Raut took to Twitter to send out a clear message to the Congress that there cannot be any compromise on reverence to Savarkar.

"We believe in Pandit Nehru, Mahatma Gandhi. Don't insult Savarkar," the senior Sena leader tweeted on Saturday, hours after Rahul made the remark.
Posturing for now.

https://twitter.com/YRDeshmukh/status/1 ... 5484510208
Yashwant Deshmukh @YRDeshmukh

Keep thinking that this violence does not have support from TMC leaders and cadres. And keep thinking it has state-wide support. And keep thinking that it will not have any reaction whatsoever.

Keep thinking.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Not one Muslim intellectual/journalist/celeb has condemned violence by Jihadis in Kolkata and other areas. Rioters are being painted as dissenters. And here we were shaming BHU students or pile upon some guy who tweets to Zomato to not send a Muslim delivery boy.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

THIS is worrying ...

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1205820887603134464
Press Trust of India @PTI_News

Assam govt employees' association announces cease work on Dec 18 to protest against amended Citizenship Act
I was under the impression that protest was winding down in Assam.

https://twitter.com/BDUTT/status/1205831192731361280
barkha dutt @BDUTT
The disaster for Labour in UK is instructive to liberals everywhere. Sanctimonious superiority is off putting. And you want to defeat the right wing? Start engaging with the centrists you so deride. They may be most of your voters.
:rotfl: BJP sits comfortably in the center now with NO one to its right after Sena went with CON.

https://twitter.com/Joydas/status/1205840464080846853
Joy @Joydas

Whoever you are, protesting against CAB or NRC, the moment you start vandalising and burning public property, you lose half the battle
Anti-BJP but he too can see how the politics of this will play out. Wonder why Mumtaz does not realize that. Theen hai.

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 4696420352
News18 @CNNnews18

#NewsAlert – West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee appeals people to use democratic means of protest and said that administration will not tolerate inconveniences to the general public & will take strict action according to law. | @Sougata_Mukh
with details.

#CitizenshipDebate
Now Mumtaz talks of controlling the violence but the message has already gone to the masses.
Last edited by pankajs on 14 Dec 2019 21:33, edited 1 time in total.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Karthik S wrote:One way to look at riots is, IMs will not indulge in violence as they have nothing to loose through CAB or NRC. It's the BD Ms that's doing all the violence. Therefore, it's foreign citizens indulging in open acts of violence against a state. It's in a way invasion or war. Govt can't keep mum. Everyday govt stays quiet, the mob takes the state for granted more.
You are underestimating the bond that Ms feel for each other and their desire to see more and more Ms in India (or any dar-ul-harb in general). Itd actually a complement to their cohesiveness to be honest.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Karan M wrote:What's going on with Maha, Raj and MP. Still unhappy about latter two cruising on replenishing coffers of the BIF supporters.
Makes no sense to conflate all three randomly.

In MH the BJP will come back after collapse of MVA which is a fake alliance. As in KA, BJP has the people's mandate and will form a government.

As for RJ and MP, the Congis are surely running a corrupt goremint, but they got the electoral mandate in both states. It was a straight BJP-INC contest and the buggers did win this time. You can't just go break the goremint. If dissatisfaction within INC or among the janata reaches a high boil soon, or if something totally egregious comes to light, then there is an excuse/rationale to act. Otherwise, you have to keep exposing misdeeds of the Congis now and wait for the next election.

The bright side now is that NDA has numbers in LS and RS (including external supporters) to pass important laws. That is more useful than NaMo's first term wherein NDA was in power in many states but RS was not looking favorable.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

It is a little premature to start wailing about having to prove citizenship. The above documents are procedures and documents for Assam NRC. The procedures and documents for other states have not been notified yet. There is always a case for genuine citizens to take some pain for the greater good of the country. That is what we do in times of say war or disaster.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^ It will mostly be the same set of documents given how generic they are.

https://twitter.com/anilkohli54/status/ ... 9231329280
anil kohli @anilkohli54

As always BJP waits patiently for the events to unfold, once the energy & the initial euphoria is expended, then starts the real game of restoring order & long term change. Mamata is playing into the hands of BJP by encouraging violence in Bengal. Public will react very strongly
Oh btw, when do u folks think NRC for Bengal will be announced? By bet is just approaching the Bengal elections.

No matter how Mumtaz handles it then, she will leave one side completely upset. If she lets the BDs a free run like now it will not sit well with the Bengali Hindus where as if she chooses to control the situation she will leave the BDs highly dissatisfied.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

Well Mumtaz's calculation is like this ..appease mullahs as they vote enbloc... placate hindus with some bs about secularism, bengali pride ..scare some hindus with danda, criminals .. some hindus anyway are with her for being a female CM, being on the TMC gravy train...hope for a division of hindu vote.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

PAPPU started his rants on Savarkar and Sonia Sena crapping in their pants but can't do any thing
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

pankajs wrote:<snip>

https://twitter.com/sheela2010/status/1 ... 4221556736
Sheela Bhatt @sheela2010
<snip>
I don't remember her as a Modi/BJP inclined commentator and she has followed Modi from his time in Gujarat. It wasn't too difficult to understand the "political" impact if one really thought about it.
Sheela Bhatt is an out and out Congressi. In the days of yore on BRF, she was roundly panned on her articles usually appearing in rediff.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Suresh Kochattil
@kochattil
·
13m
Malayalam news channel
@asianetnewstv
correspondent who was flown from Delhi to Guwahati to cover 'violence' in Assam was looking very despondent today. He put on a long face to report that there was no violence across Asaam, but is 'hopeful' that there will be violence tomorrow.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Per Republic TV Twitter
BJP: Will seek President's Rule if violence continues in West Bengal
This is getting really interesting. If nothing else it shows complicity and and or incompetence on Mumataz Govt.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

vijayk wrote:Image

PAPPU started his rants on Savarkar and Sonia Sena crapping in their pants but can't do any thing
It is very instructive how people see their nationalism vs how delhi(including both BJP and congress)/rss/ jinnah see nationalism. People identify their own based on language and outsider always mean people speaking other languages. It is clear in assam and it is very clear in maharasthra as well. Note Shiv Sena how clearly it articulates with "our savarkar" vs "your gandhi/nehru". And Shiv Sena owns Savarkar with the same pride it does Jotiba Phule. And note the same gandhi becomes "our gandhi" for gujrati modi who ran his CM elections on gujrati pride.

In fact that is the norm worldwide. It is NOT advisable to fight this with some chanakya like shenanigans. Better respect it and strengthening it is safer for india.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Law is catching up with one more pseudo-secular....

Leela Samson and three others booked by CBI for financial irregularities
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 591891.cms
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Sanju wrote:
Sheela Bhatt is an out and out Congressi. In the days of yore on BRF, she was roundly panned on her articles usually appearing in rediff.
Bhatt suddenly disappeared from rediff after her daughter died mysteriously upon her return to Bharat from Khan-land.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

You got it wrong. your is your party and our is our party. I am sure Rahul Gandhi is not Gujrati.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

manjgu wrote:Well Mumtaz's calculation is like this ..appease mullahs as they vote enbloc... placate hindus with some bs about secularism, bengali pride ..scare some hindus with danda, criminals .. some hindus anyway are with her for being a female CM, being on the TMC gravy train...hope for a division of hindu vote.
Ordinarily would have worked but ... not
1. With mullas rampaging just a few months before election. The memory will be too fresh and very few will buy the secularism thing.
2. Bengali pride and women card too will loose some pull in the charged atmosphere after a mulla rampage.
3. Scare went with the LS results. Most Bengali Hindus now know that BJP can pull it off, therefore most who stuck around with Mumtaz out of fear last time will get courage to break with her.

Those into secularism and TMC gravy train are anyways a lost cause.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Law1Leo/status/1205870101548789765
Adv_Leo @Law1Leo

This alliance is like trying to mix oil & water & both (Cong & SS) will take hard ideological stand to legitimize the break up & end up badly bruising each other to the delight of NCP & BJP.
Too early to talk of a breakup but in line with my assessment that NCP/BJP will gain at the cost of CON/Sena. More folks have started seeing it that way.

https://twitter.com/lotophagus/status/1 ... 9681592320
Padma Pillai @lotophagus

An fb video about the rally by muslim organizations against CAB has the slogan: "the swords of 1921 haven't been thrown in Arabian Sea"

The Moplah Riots for Khilafat in 1921 saw widespread killing of Hindus.

Yoohoo NIA, hope you guys saw this.

https://facebook.com/10000029819165
Hmm ..the memory has been erased from the Hindu minds but ..

https://twitter.com/MrSamratX/status/12 ... 8151430144
Samrat X @MrSamratX

The BJP propagandists are at a loss. Their NRC and CAB lies have been caught
Blue tick beepul who don't understand bolitics. :rotfl:
https://twitter.com/rupasubramanya/stat ... 9442777088
Rupa Subramanya @rupasubramanya

This is not going to backfire on the BJP. On the contrary, it'll help them especially given Khilafat graffiti has appeared in some places in Delhi, and some protests by Muslims in West Bengal have been violent. They can say this is why we need the CAB/NRC.
Somebody who is pro or anti BJP depending on the season and what is in for her. This time she has it right.
https://twitter.com/rupasubramanya/stat ... 1112294401
Rupa Subramanya @rupasubramanya

Anyway at this point, violence in the NE over CAB seems to be abating, and increasingly looking like theatre has shifted to West Bengal which was probably the objective from the get go.
Hmmm ... Then Modi/Shah will push NRC for Bengal 6-9 months before 2021 state elections just as I had speculated earlier.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... 7687907329
Prasanna Viswanathan @prasannavishy

Many video clips of Muslim men taunting and terrorizing hapless train passengers cowering in fear in coaches go viral in Bengal. Many such passengers shared their harrowing accounts on social media, triggering more outrage.
BJP guy saying ...

https://twitter.com/mickysood/status/12 ... 2562378752
Handsome चित्रकार Ji @mickysood

What people are failing to see is that more these zihadiz riot, the more they will be hated by general public. Twitter is nothing. Whatsapp is real thing and it's flooded with photos and videos of rioting zihadiz. Results will be seen when UCC will be introduced.
An ordinary handle confirming. I am not on whatsapp so can't confirm on my own. IF this is true, all of them will be used during the 2021 Assembly elections in Bengal.

This guy is right. Another early test for Mumtaz will be when UCC is introduced, which in all likelihood is going to be very soon.

https://twitter.com/HLKodo/status/1205854400574623744
Vishwatma @HLKodo

Declaration of war, at Coimbatore by TNTJ.
Video inside .. in Tamil I think.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

WATCH the embedded video

https://twitter.com/AmitShah/status/1205843224163733504
Amit Shah @AmitShah

हम बांग्लादेश, अफगानिस्तान और पाकिस्तान में धार्मिक प्रताड़ना झेलने वाले शरणार्थियों के लिए CAB लाए तो कांग्रेस के पेट में दर्द हो गया।

वो इसे मुस्लिम विरोधी कहते हैं।
ट्रिपल तलाक और 370 हटाया तो उसे मुस्लिम विरोधी कहा, हमने सर्जिकल और एयर स्ट्राइक की तो बोले मुस्लिम विरोधी है।

Translated from Hindi by

When we brought CAB for refugees suffering religious persecution in Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Pakistan, the Congress got a stomach ache. They call it anti-Muslim. Triple divorce and removal of 370, then called it anti-Muslim, we said surgical and air strike, it is anti-Muslim.
Shah going strong on CON for appeasement. This GOI is not backing off.

I don't know if Irani's attack on Rafool baba was a trap or not but it certainly stung him enough for him to start lashing out left and right.
https://twitter.com/vikramsampath/statu ... 3074947075
Vikram Sampath @vikramsampath

#Savarkar becomes a political football yet again - with the silly jibe of @RahulGandhi who refuses to grow up or get educated on the issue. Why did his grandmother honour a "coward" n "stooge" who only "apologized"? What happens to your alliance govt in Maharashtra ?
Even if it was happenstance, Modi/Shah will accept this broadside gladly.
Last edited by pankajs on 15 Dec 2019 00:20, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

kiranA wrote:

It is very instructive how people see their nationalism vs how delhi(including both BJP and congress)/rss/ jinnah see nationalism. People identify their own based on language and outsider always mean people speaking other languages. It is clear in assam and it is very clear in maharasthra as well. Note Shiv Sena how clearly it articulates with "our savarkar" vs "your gandhi/nehru". And Shiv Sena owns Savarkar with the same pride it does Jotiba Phule. And note the same gandhi becomes "our gandhi" for gujrati modi who ran his CM elections on gujrati pride.

In fact that is the norm worldwide. It is NOT advisable to fight this with some chanakya like shenanigans. Better respect it and strengthening it is safer for india.
For Italian Mussolini fan DIEnasty, except Nehru every one is an enemy, Nehru only because power inherited from him.
For SS, they have to deal with their constituents. For Iitalians, constituents are Islamists/Jihadius/EJs and tink tanks in DC
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:I don't know if Irani's attack on Rafool baba was a trap or not but it certainly stung him enough for him to start lashing out left and right.
https://twitter.com/vikramsampath/statu ... 3074947075
Vikram Sampath @vikramsampath

#Savarkar becomes a political football yet again - with the silly jibe of @RahulGandhi who refuses to grow up or get educated on the issue. Why did his grandmother honour a "coward" n "stooge" who only "apologized"? What happens to your alliance govt in Maharashtra ?
Even if it was happenstance, Modi/Shah will accept this broadside gladly.
Wokey .. the fun is about to begin. Hopefully BJP keeps the foot locked on the gas on this.

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1205882392960892928
ANI @ANI

Devendra Fadnavis, BJP: Rahul Gandhi's statement is shameful, maybe he does not know about Savarkar ji. He faced torture for 12 years in the cells of Andaman jail, Rahul Gandhi cannot do it for even 12 hours. Just putting Gandhi in your name doesn't make you a Gandhi.
https://twitter.com/BuddhaSinghJNU/stat ... 9740848129
Dr.Buddha Singh @BuddhaSinghJNU

Today, JNU VC @mamidala90 attacked by 100 Naxal goons in his car by iron ROD in campus. Once again @DelhiPolice failed & not following Delhi High court order 4 providing sufficient security to VC.
@prafullaketkar
@ShefVaidya
@TimesNow
@maliniawasthi
@AmitShah
@kumarnandaj
The Scene is JNU is getting ugly. Perhaps the court will order filing of FIRs against the students involved? Embedded Video.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Supratik wrote:You got it wrong. your is your party and our is our party. I am sure Rahul Gandhi is not Gujrati.
Rahul Gandhi is skull cap wearing, circumcised, janeu dhari kashmiri brahmin with cross close to his heart!
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

kiranA wrote:

This will be nice time to mainstream the Nehru Edwina Mountbatten love story extra - marital affair. The way congress and psuedo secular spimasters have been able to put a lid on this and not allowed the public to fully understand the implication of this is staggering.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Maybe there is some Chanakyan strategy I don't know, but BJP's response to Pappu's Savarkar's taunt and rape remark are at best comical and boy scoutish and does not behoove its credentials as a hard nationalist party. I mean what is this demanding apology tripe and calling him Rahul Jinnah. Pappu and his slaves are laughing their asses off at how they p!ssed BJP off, and of course the impotent Sonia Sena scoundrels who deserve what they got for their power greed.

A better response in my opinion would have been to call Pappu as Rahul Hafeez Saeed and bringing in Sonia's sex life as a bar maid during her London days for Pappu's rape in India remark. Pappu goes below the belt, BJP should take aim at his balls, I mean verbally of course :-).

BJP should understand that they are not going to get any respect from Lutyen mafia for being nice and constitutional. They will get attacked and demonized anyway no matter what they do.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Sanju wrote:
Ha! U give away ur age - and haathi-si memory, Sanjuji. Shee-la-la Butt is a fan of Ayatollah Kaleem Khawaja, the herrow of the IMC and NRI-SAHI. Anti-Indian to the core. Would-b Dar-ka Butt, usually based in Shtates. DupliCity or Noo Yoik.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Ahh UBji strikes again... :D

Just for memory's sake here is a blast from the past !

The second last para... :twisted:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sanju wrote:

and if anyone had any doubts left :mrgreen:

birds of a poisonous feather flock together

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Wow, Fair chic (I am no longer going to call her didi for her anti Hindu tirades of late) has one heck of a melt down when an honorable ex Indian army officer and proud SardarJi cooly exposed her

https://twitter.com/manaman_chhina/stat ... 0361608192
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

I went through the records acceptable for NRC. I think for me there is one tiny thread via the SSLC Book, provided the old voter's list and ration card records that show my parents didn't get destroyed in the flood. SHQ will fare better as her parents were govt employees.

What about my childhood friends who did not complete 10th? BTW, do you know how difficult it is to get the current records from a sarkari office? Recently the land records deptt screwed up the re-survey, and the people had to run pillar to post with the old records to set it right. For our Sarkar Bahadur GCSI GCIE*, the 'anus of proof' is always at the poor aam admi.

My point is, the typical sarkar bahadur high handedness must go, at least in the case of NRC. The process must be based on trust and self declaration. Let the folk self certify first from their part. Let the 'intelligence machinery' who spend their time wiretapping the phones of netas do some good work and verify the information from the background and catch the violators.

We talk about India being ITVty powerhouse and we run the worlds ITVty. Use that please. Of course, some claim that is. Look at the sarkari web sites onlee.

And please.. please.. do not follow Roman Emperor Augustus and ask everyone to drop what they are doing and queue up at the local enumeration centre. Use the available data and ask only those who are reasonably certain to be illegals. Of course, that is too much to ask from Sarkar Bahadur GCSI GCIE right?

Just after Aadhar was done, the babus of the census commission thought "WTF!! It is OUR job to screw people!! How come this UIDAI mess with it?" They went and demanded the National Population Register. Poor unwashed natives had to queue up at the enumeration centre and go through the exact process for Aadhar again. Nothing was heard after that. I think the babu finally got his hemorrhoids cured with this.

*GCSI GCIE: The highest order of recognition by the British Empire given to Natives. The idea is, the government continues in the British mode, even after quarter century after independence.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
"Aaj musalmanon ko nikala gaya hai, kal Sikhon ko nikala jaayega," says Punjab Tourism and Culture Minister Charanjit Singh Channi on CAB.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

From twitter link link
Till yesterday he was a self-proclaimed secular and intellectual Indian who denounced everything related to BJP/RSS and shared memes against Modi/Shah.. until..

Disaster strikes home.. and he gets out of his fantasy world
blah .. blah.. ''you even romanticise it till it happens to you'' blah blah..
Fact is how long will others stand by sharing the romance until some or other exclusive bunch breaks the nightmare.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Maybe there is some Chanakyan strategy I don't know, but BJP's response to Pappu's Savarkar's taunt and rape remark are at best comical and boy scoutish and does not behoove its credentials as a hard nationalist party. I mean what is this demanding apology tripe and calling him Rahul Jinnah. Pappu and his slaves are laughing their asses off at how they p!ssed BJP off, and of course the impotent Sonia Sena scoundrels who deserve what they got for their power greed.

A better response in my opinion would have been to call Pappu as Rahul Hafeez Saeed and bringing in Sonia's sex life as a bar maid during her London days for Pappu's rape in India remark. Pappu goes below the belt, BJP should take aim at his balls, I mean verbally of course :-).

BJP should understand that they are not going to get any respect from Lutyen mafia for being nice and constitutional. They will get attacked and demonized anyway no matter what they do.
Thank god BJP does not listen to the likes of youself.

Raful can be hit as hard as BJP wants BUT certain things are off limits for mainstream leaders and that too when in government e.g. what you call "Sonia's sex life as a bar maid". Forget the modern femnazis and wokeism, even in Indian culture you do not smear a woman they way you seem to suggest but especially a leader of the opposition, DIL of one of the tallest leader of India (IG), wife of a former PM (RG) and a widow. This is just not done. Attack her for all kinds of CON policy errors, malfeasance, etc. It will set a very wrong narrative. If one notices, BJP's attack on Sonia is always very measures those very cultural reasons and that is why they would hope that Raful fronts the party till 2024 at least.

OTOH, Raful to RG to Nehru, the male members of the family, are all fair game per the Indian ethos and that is what BJP is doing. In addition, BJP leaders, being of the ruling party have to maintain a certain dignity. It does not stop you or me of anyone to hit Raful below the belt.

BJP's response has been measures and the shift of focus to the insult of Savarkar is the correct strategy instead of allowing Raful and/or Sonia to play the victims-card. IF I was BJP, my strategy would be to incite Raful to go harsher on Savarkar to the discomfort of its alliance partner Sena and also the defender of the Marathi Mannos dignity.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

vishvak wrote:
From twitter link link
Till yesterday he was a self-proclaimed secular and intellectual Indian who denounced everything related to BJP/RSS and shared memes against Modi/Shah.. until..

Disaster strikes home.. and he gets out of his fantasy world
blah .. blah.. ''you even romanticise it till it happens to you'' blah blah..
Fact is how long will others stand by sharing the romance until some or other exclusive bunch breaks the nightmare.
I did see the tweet or a similar tweet that highlighted that FB post by the sickular jurno.

These sickulars with Hindu names have been indoctrinated to believe that all evils of the world stem from Hinduism/Hindus. While this guy was shocked by out of assumptions, my bet is he will go back to his old ways as soon as the memory fades. Truth will dawn on some after one incident but most will need more than one shock to come to their senses given the amount of self-loathing they have internalized.