2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1223271157576556544
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

#ShaheenBaghOpinionPoll | IPSOS – TIMES NOW tracker:
Q: Do you support the Govt's decision of implementing the CAA?
A: Yes- 75%
No- 19%
Don't know/Can't say: 6%. | Navika Kumar explains the opinion poll on @thenewshour.
Now that liberandus have made this a civilizational struggle, the 19% against CAA must be read as "Never Modi" or "Not my PM" vote.

Mirrors an earlier survey I had posted on this very thread where the "Never Modi" voters were 20%.

Very important data, not necessarily about the upcoming Delhi elections but about the space BJP has to expand. This is good news IMVHO with Peacefuls, left, liberandus and sickulars together not topping 20%. There is still a chance that Indic civilization might work out in the long-term.

GOI has the pulse of the people of India in general, not necessarily just for Delhi elections.
https://zeenews.india.com/india/breakin ... 60450.html
BREAKING NEWS: No reason to feel defensive, back CAA strongly in Parliament: PM Narendra Modi to NDA leaders
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

WATCH .. video embedded. Yogiji trolling the liberandus and Tauheen bagh folks. Very aggressive BUT very controlled! No loose talk and how I like it.

https://twitter.com/AMIT_GUJJU/status/1 ... 2762011648
Amit Kumar Sindhi @AMIT_GUJJU

Yogi js very clear in his thoughts and actions
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

dipak wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote:
Hafiz saaed never wields gun, never killed anyone himself ONLY INSTIGATING OTHERS...
isn't he a terrorist?

Didn't jinnah order "direct action day" to genocide Hindus?
Well, that's why he is roaming freely despite truckloads of dossiers. For Bakis, he is an innocent and pious religious preacher involved in charity work. The dossiers finding their place in the court dustbins.
Amreeka, India all lie and spread propaganda about Hafiz Suar.

Jinnah only said, followers were free to obey him or not. But Godse actually pick up a gun a shot at a saint of modern India.
We have seen on tv recordings of Hafiz Saeed instructing kasab and his other terrorists "...except muslims kill as many people as possible..."
That's why America also declared millions of dollars bounty on him just like obl

Jinnah did bigger crime than any individual assassination.... his call to "Direct action day..." was to mass murder Hindus. He was terrorist
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

From Dr. Pravin Patil on Twitter:

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Support to BJP, Modi and this government is non-negotiable under any circumstances.

But, how does one articulate support for such singularly calamitous budgets?

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1223 ... 59072?s=20

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Ma'm
@nsitharaman
ji when are you planning to start a series of press conferences to rectify the HORRORS of a disappointing budget speech?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
dipak wrote:Bakis being bakis, can insist that modern and independent india are no different as their goal is to obfuscate. They can further blabber that if modern India has Jinnah as terrorist, then independent India was no better in having Godse as bigger terrorist after killing Gandhi.

Bottom-line is: the power of lungs, baiting the other party to hang themselves by constantly giving long ropes and focusing on the accusations while ducking or ignoring their accusations. Facts or logic being damned.
I am not concerned by what the bakis spew but how our sickulars react to the baki fight back on "Jinnah a terrorist" which most likely will include a similar charge against some eminent indians of the freedom struggle! That, my friend, will do the trick.

Btw, IF Jinnah == Godse = Terrorist is accepted by the bakis, nothing off my nose! They are *most welcome* to it BUT my bet is that will not satisfy them. Neither Jinnah == Modi == Terrorist will do. ONLY 2 "great" Indians from the Freedom struggle will fit the bill to be equated with Jinnah. That my friend is psychology 101!! And THAT is my game. Bakis being bakis, Can you guess the names of those 2 "great" Indians who will fit the bill for an == with "Jinnah" from baki pov? :rotfl:

Plus Jinnah as India;s first terrorist by itself will prick the liberandu narrative because the Direct action day mayhem was earlier than Gandhi's killing. Let them go back and find another Yindu to brand as India's first terrorist. We have Mopla riots in reserve that will work as a counter till about 1921.

Once bakis take that route, which they will if BJP goes hard enough on Jinnah, all hell will break loose in Indian liberandu circle. Elementary carrom shot at our liberandus!

Our liberandus will not know whether to defend Jinnah or defend our "great" Indian of the freedom struggle! There is a constituency of Indians who look up to Jinnah as was clear from tauheen bagh.

Power of lungs, baiting, offensive defense are all tools of our liberandus and rastravadis need to learn to use them equally well after picking subjects carefully. Facts and logic be dammed!
that great hero of shaheenbagh, the IIT educated bearded baboon has declared that gandhi was a fascist.

It's now jinnah all the way.

this is beginning to sound like jingle bells :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sickularism explained in a nutshell

no words needed :mrgreen:

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

piecefools everywhere :mrgreen:

Kerala Trucks Dumping Medical Waste Seized; Two Arrested

Kerala Trucks Dumping Medical Waste Seized; Two Arrested

January 29, 2020

Mysuru/Mysore: At a time when Mysuru is vying to bag the top place in the Cleanest City ranking under Swachh Bharat Mission, trucks from Kerala continue to dump waste including hazardous medical waste on roadsides, especially in the areas that border Mysuru City Corporation and the Mysuru District.

Kerala that is facing a huge crisis in solid waste management has found a convenient way of getting rid of waste by dumping them in Mysuru where trucks laden with waste cross the border in the night, dump waste and again cross the border in the wee hours.

The hazardous garbage in the form of bio-medical waste is being dumped unabated and this is threatening the health of local residents. Yesterday, an alert team of District Police seized two trucks with bio-medical waste and two persons were arrested at Adakanahalli Industrial Area in Nanjangud taluk.

The arrested have been identified as Afzal Muneer and Syed Mohammed. Their accomplices Kabir, Shoaib and Muneer are absconding and efforts are on to trace them. It was found that the accused transported the loads of bio-medical waste from Kozhikode and they have earlier dumped eight to 10 similar loads in the vicinity.

Superintendent of Police C.B. Ryshyanth told reporters that two trucks from Kozhikode in Kerala entered Mysuru late at night and were about to unload the medical waste on Government land around Adakanahalli Industrial Area when the Police intervened. The trucks crossed the check post in Nanjangud at around 3.30 am and the Police followed the trucks and caught the two occupants when they were trying to unload the medical waste.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://www.facebook.com/subuhikhan01/v ... 081958938/

Subuhi Khan was live.

Must listen and hope people like this prevail
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Delhi is another trial for BJP at winning by garnering close to or greater than 50% vote share in situations when all opposition comes together or congress transfers it's entire vote to another party in order to defeat BJP. I don't think BJP will succeed this time.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

twitter
The liberals have unleashed another pathetic discourse. Mahesh Vikram Hegde heckled at airport by 3 women

@kavithareddy16
@amulyaleona
@najmanazeerRJ

Will the supporters continue to be appreciative about this when the tables turn?

https://twitter.com/Sharanyashettyy/sta ... 1897699333
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

hanumadu wrote:Delhi is another trial for BJP at winning by garnering close to or greater than 50% vote share in situations when all opposition comes together or congress transfers it's entire vote to another party in order to defeat BJP. I don't think BJP will succeed this time.
I hope I am wrong, but if BJP does not do well in Delhi, even if they may not win, the BIF will make India ungovernable for the rest of ModiJi's term. Another blow out like last time where BJP got just a few seats will be a massive humiliation after all that we have seen past few weeks. It will energize BIF big time IMO.

Other than Pravin Patil, I am not seeing anybody else give BJP a chance. Even pro BJP pollsters like Pradeep Bhandari are not saying giving out any polls. Leads me to believe what Sanjay C of C-voter and Yeswant Desmukh said on India Today TV. The recent anger at Shaheen bagh has at best energize core BJP voters, but nowhere close enough to make a dent in crazy's popularity.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

vijayk wrote:https://www.facebook.com/subuhikhan01/v ... 081958938/

Subuhi Khan was live.

I dont understand why someone like her is not chosen to give testimonies in places like the US Congress.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Manish_Sharma wrote:From Dr. Pravin Patil on Twitter:

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Support to BJP, Modi and this government is non-negotiable under any circumstances.

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1223 ... 59072?s=20

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Ma'm
@nsitharaman
ji when are you planning to start a series of press conferences to rectify the HORRORS of a disappointing budget speech?
Downhill skiing
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Manish_Sharma wrote:From Dr. Pravin Patil on Twitter:

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1223 ... 072?s=20Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
Ma'm
@nsitharaman
Such a drama queen this dude is.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

dipak wrote:
chetak wrote:
wokay saar.

Sorry to have butted in.
Gandhi's views on celibacy etc are to be viewed in context. His relationship with Sarla Chaudhurain was never discussed and accepted. On that count, Banditji was less fortunate for his and Edwina got more public space.

Also, on non-violence, its strange he encourage Indians to join the British for WW-II and further downplaying Mopplah or Noakhali riots. For him, one type of violence is acceptable, another type not.
How about INC not supporting the Ghadriite revolution much before INC? (17 were hanged to death for trying to incite Indian army against Britishits in 1910's-20s)
How about INC not supporting Madan Lal Dhingra's defense in England?
How about Gandhi asking Bhagat Singh to apologize from Britshits?
How about Gandhi calling Guru Gobind singh "A misguided patriot"

There are multiple writings by the Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi that show that he was not a "Saint" but merely a supporter of British and was responsible for continuing hold of British on India till 1947 and then again responsible for partition of India.
Mohandas Gandhi should not be labeled as "Father of the nation" and nor Nehru. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose deserves to be called the father of the nation and first prime minister of India as he raised the flag in Indian territory 4 years before 1947.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pavan, if 'freedom' is what you wanted, Why were you waiting to be expelled.

The real grouse of this hypocrite is that he not get the Rajya Sabha re-nomination that he felt he was entitled to.

One stint in the RS did not satisfy him, perhaps not giving him enough "opportunities". personal greed sank his boat.

Yashwant Sinha and Shatrugan are eagerly waiting for you to start a new front: Janta Dal (Unelectable)

and finally: you got azadi like sidhu

Pavan K. Varma @PavanK_Varma

Thank you Nitish Kumar ji for freeing me from my increasingly untenable position of defending you and your policies. I wish you well in your ambition of being CM of Bihar at any cost.
Last edited by chetak on 01 Feb 2020 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

vijayk wrote:https://www.facebook.com/subuhikhan01/v ... 081958938/

Subuhi Khan was live.

Why? That is what is called "Soft psychological war". These people have always used this from last 1400+ years.
Shias (being patrons of music, dance, etc) always liberal., Wahabi (Deobandi, salafis) and on the totally opposite site.
They work together! to soften the people towards their one and the only cause which is to convert.
Shias and Ahmadis and others will eventually all become Wahabifs in not stopped.
What is so good about a 25 years old person who marries 45 years old rich woman and give birth to 7 children all of whom died except for 2 girls., out of which only 1 survives (45 years old woman in 8th century giving birth to 7 children what else you expect). Then once the 45 years old woman is dead this 25 years old man marries 13 other women (most of whom were war booties) ., and even marries his friend (and successor)'s 5 years old daughter when aged 50+ years.

Please open up eyes and realize!!!
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
dipak wrote: Well, that's why he is roaming freely despite truckloads of dossiers. For Bakis, he is an innocent and pious religious preacher involved in charity work. The dossiers finding their place in the court dustbins.
Amreeka, India all lie and spread propaganda about Hafiz Suar.

Jinnah only said, followers were free to obey him or not. But Godse actually pick up a gun a shot at a saint of modern India.
We have seen on tv recordings of Hafiz Saeed instructing kasab and his other terrorists "...except muslims kill as many people as possible..."
That's why America also declared millions of dollars bounty on him just like obl

Jinnah did bigger crime than any individual assassination.... his call to "Direct action day..." was to mass murder Hindus. He was terrorist
All this is YYY conspiracy against Islam. Hafez saab, like Zakir Naik is an innocent and pious man doing lots of social service. By merely sermonizing nobody can be held accused.

PS: Don't forget my role as devil's advocate.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

dipak wrote:By merely sermonizing nobody can be held accused.
Not even Hitler?

(Not forgetting your role, don't worry).

This "fighting the barbarians with their own crude tools" is something I've been advocating all along, there is no point debating logically when they have no regard for logic. The way to "debate" is to find something which hurts them, and then twist that knife with all your might till they back off.

However, the concern here is something else. How do you keep from being consumed by all the negativity you summon up? Because, eventually, it will consume you as well. It takes a lot of discipline to only deploy these kinds of weapons when they are absolutely needed, and nowhere else. Remember that you are a mere agent, not some grand "dispenser of justice." Every deployment of the weapon calls for introspection, both before and after, it is not something you lightly use. A kind of NFU policy might also be called for.

Bajwa saab made a post a while back, about a Sikh guru, who was being tortured to death by the peacefuls. The guru was asked "you are a good man, God-fearing and all, why do you have to undergo this torture? Doesn't that show that you are on the wrong path?" The guru replied - "when tyrants and despots such as yourself terrorize the population, God occasionally sends men like me to oppose you. But being only human, we often forget that we are merely the agents of God, and we do things on our own initiative, in anger, which causes misery to innocent people. For this forgetfulness of ours, we are made to pay in the end. So God is not being unfair to me in any way."

Don't be consumed by the hate and negativity which you summon to deal with the other side, introspect often and only use these tools when absolutely necessary.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Lekhraj wrote: I tried this today and It worked. :D
Where is the tweet? If you don't want it put the link here, we may have to do it differently.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:
hanumadu wrote:Delhi is another trial for BJP at winning by garnering close to or greater than 50% vote share in situations when all opposition comes together or congress transfers it's entire vote to another party in order to defeat BJP. I don't think BJP will succeed this time.
I hope I am wrong, but if BJP does not do well in Delhi, even if they may not win, the BIF will make India ungovernable for the rest of ModiJi's term. Another blow out like last time where BJP got just a few seats will be a massive humiliation after all that we have seen past few weeks. It will energize BIF big time IMO.

Other than Pravin Patil, I am not seeing anybody else give BJP a chance. Even pro BJP pollsters like Pradeep Bhandari are not saying giving out any polls. Leads me to believe what Sanjay C of C-voter and Yeswant Desmukh said on India Today TV. The recent anger at Shaheen bagh has at best energize core BJP voters, but nowhere close enough to make a dent in crazy's popularity.
1. Delhi was lost for BJP at the start of the season but it is now close. One reason why no one is willing to stick their neck out. The next week will decide the results.
2. Doesn't matter if BJP wins or not the BIF are going to keep at their game.
3. Modi will march ahead irrespective of the BIF challenge.
4. Delhi is a prestigious seat and worth fighting for but it does not matter in the overall scheme of things as was proven the last time around when Kujali won almost all the seats.
5. Modi support is as strong as ever and a win or loss in Delhi will not dent that. Last two countrywide poll on Modi and CAA are clearly in Modi's favor by a massive margin. Little to no dent in his popularity inspite of the vilest propaganda unleashed against him and his government's policies of the last 6 months. And yet people see danger to Modi and his government based on a single half-state results!!!

This lazy analysis smells exactly like I would expect form rNDTV or Troll.com where a loss for BJP in Delhi is termed as "massive humiliation" and supposed to make Modi's "India ungovernable" for the rest of the term.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

My non scientific prediction, just based on my own hunch and median of all the TV noises is that BJP will cross 20 seats for sure. I doubt support for CAA or anger at BIF shenanigans is sufficient to beat the freebies that crazy has doled out. What this means is that post Delhi, poor BJP spokesman like Sambit Patra, GVLN etc have just enough ammunition and can hold own on TV in debates to counter obnoxious BIF spokesman.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1223595446888587264'
ANI @ANI

Sanjay Singh, AAP leader: Today many protestors took back their protests in Mumbai. I believe that right now organisers of protests should use their calm&intelligence, so BJP's agenda of gaining profit by violence does not take place. You all should rethink about your protests.
https://twitter.com/Suyash75/status/122 ... ote]Suyash Bharadwaj @Suyash75

So AAP's 4th most powerful leader after Kejriwal, Amantulla and Sisodia @SanjayAzadSln admits that Saheen Bag protests were quite violent and benefiting BJP as a result.

Even the fanatic, radical Alt Left now admits that these riots are helping BJP[/quote]Difficult to say of the latest stunt has turned the tide against khujli but they have started seeing risks of a counter consolidation.

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1223599300921348096
iMac_too @iMac_too

Here's my theory. Ecosystem realized #ShaheenBagh is misfiring & resulting in counter-polarisation. They tried to dissuade people there. Even an impromptu presser was also announced on 30th night. Some Peaceful hotheads overruled. So, Kajri backers organised today's stunt
I agree with this analysis. Khujli mighty still win but he is clearly worried now.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

SBajwa wrote:
dipak wrote: Gandhi's views on celibacy etc are to be viewed in context. His relationship with Sarla Chaudhurain was never discussed and accepted. On that count, Banditji was less fortunate for his and Edwina got more public space.

Also, on non-violence, its strange he encourage Indians to join the British for WW-II and further downplaying Mopplah or Noakhali riots. For him, one type of violence is acceptable, another type not.
How about INC not supporting the Ghadriite revolution much before INC? (17 were hanged to death for trying to incite Indian army against Britishits in 1910's-20s)
How about INC not supporting Madan Lal Dhingra's defense in England?
How about Gandhi asking Bhagat Singh to apologize from Britshits?
How about Gandhi calling Guru Gobind singh "A misguided patriot"

There are multiple writings by the Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi that show that he was not a "Saint" but merely a supporter of British and was responsible for continuing hold of British on India till 1947 and then again responsible for partition of India.
Mohandas Gandhi should not be labeled as "Father of the nation" and nor Nehru. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose deserves to be called the father of the nation and first prime minister of India as he raised the flag in Indian territory 4 years before 1947.
IIRC, Baba Prithvi Singh Azad, a Ghadariite wrote a letter to Gandhi ji at his Wardha ashram. Actually, Gandhiji admitted earlier that on many occasions he got angry. Azad questioned that even after living in a carefully controlled environment where nothing happens or conducted without Gandhiji's express permission, Gandhi ji can't control himself and get angry - imagine the plight of common man outside. He showed the mirror to Gandhiji that his vows are good to practice for himself since he had all the luxuries to comply but for common man, it was very difficult. To his credit, Gandhiji replied to the letter and agreed to what Azad said.

Many of Gandhiji's thoughts and experiments were out of sync, violence being the primary one. That carried on to Nehru who remained at unease with the armed forces, a violent arm of state, of India. Although, that arm only saved Kashmir for India else, Gandhi's non-violence had almost gifted it to Pak.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

BJP is fighting hard on the ground this time, unlike 2015. Helped by 2 factors, a general disillusionment with kejri among many erstwhile supporters. The AAP supporter base is no longer as spontaneous or as enthusiastic as last time. Second is the seething undercurrent of anger at the sheer callousness of the Shaheen Bagh protestors.
I am predicting both BJP & AAP at 30 +/- 5 and cong at 5 or less.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Rahul M wrote:BJP is fighting hard on the ground this time, unlike 2015. Helped by 2 factors, a general disillusionment with kejri among many erstwhile supporters. The AAP supporter base is no longer as spontaneous or as enthusiastic as last time. Second is the seething undercurrent of anger at the sheer callousness of the Shaheen Bagh protestors.
I agree with the numbers, these are to my estimate as well.
However, I want to add a third factor - Modi. Many people simply want to vote in the name of Modi ji, as they have seen him working for the last five years.
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

dipak wrote:I agree with the numbers, these are to my estimate as well.
However, I want to add a third factor - Modi. Many people simply want to vote in the name of Modi ji, as they have seen him working for the last five years.
bhai modi factor is reduced in state elections. we have seen it play out in state after state.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

dipak wrote:
I haven't forgotten, the key point is to BE LIKE LEFTISTS or PAKIS AND NOT WORRY WHAT OPPOSITION IS SAYING JUST GO ON PULLING TRIGGER AGAIN AND AGAIN:
"Jinnah was the first terrorist of modern India.. "
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rahul M wrote:BJP is fighting hard on the ground this time, unlike 2015. Helped by 2 factors, a general disillusionment with kejri among many erstwhile supporters. The AAP supporter base is no longer as spontaneous or as enthusiastic as last time. Second is the seething undercurrent of anger at the sheer callousness of the Shaheen Bagh protestors.
AAP is now fighting with a much reduced number of volunteers, not like the earlier days when starry eyed kooks from all over the country poured into dilli to help khujliwal out.

The mirage of the promised land vanished pretty quickly after AAP won and began to show their true colors.

every one of the AAP MLAs is weirder than the last one.

So, for the AAP it's back to bribery and freebies again but the BIF backers must have lost hope in khujliwal pulling off a miracle and gaining full control over dilli and running amuck thereafter by blackmailing the central govt. The presence of a lot of foreign embassies makes dilli a very risky place to misgovern and attract the direct attention of the gora international media.

Modi has played his hand well in dilli so it does not really matter if khujliwal becomes CM again because the BJP has cut off his testimonials and made a tame eunuch of him.

The clergy are very quiet this time around as compared to the last time out when they played a very active part in portraying the false church attacks as being done by Hindus and thus trying to corner the BJP.

the protest at st stephens is a clear indication of the clergy's preferences for the outcome of the elections. They have gone covert this time.

This time the emphasis is more on the jehadis who may have blotted their copybook by overplaying their grubby hand at shaheenbagh and maybe, just maybe tilted the scales the BJP's way
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

BJP is pretty much carpet bom ing Delhi this time. All heavy weights including Modi, Shah, Rajnath, Yogi, Anurag Thakur are campaigning. Their sabhas are seeing increasing participation from people. I agree it is more evenly poised now - 30+/- 5 to both. But BJP is on the up, I wouldn't be surprised if BJP scrapes past paap. If you look at videos on Youtube people have seen through anti-CAA being anti-nation and election is not on nationalism.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

More than the heavyweights, it is the door to door campaign by the volunteers and low level karyakartas that's truly heartening. This was completely absent last time, even SP had more presence on ground than BJP. Unlike many here who expected a rerun of 2014 GE results in Delhi I had warned that BJP wasn't trying enough. This time OTOH, BJP 's chances look markedly brighter.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Ritu (सत्यसाधक) #EqualRightsForHindus
@RituRathaur
·
15h
How Lutyens Darbari Media completely white washed the cold blooded murder of #NeerajPrajapati by Moos£im Mob in Jharkhand should be made a case study and taught to our children in schools!
Not only this congress govt is trying to show his death has natural whereas he was lynched!
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

https://twitter.com/ShefVaidya/status/1 ... 1325793280
A lone woman journalist from @republic
is surrounded by a hostile crowd that heckles and hurls abuses at her. But no @editorsguildind
will back her. No @BDUTT
will flash her much used victim card to defend her!

Anyone would be scared to be there. Just look at the anger and violence in their voices.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

While BJP wont win Delhi in all probability, there is no denying that their position is much better indeed because of shaheen bagh nautanki.
Expect a few days of ecstatic jubilation from liberandus on Kejri win protests into high gear maybe too. Wont matter as Delhi doesn't really matter much in actual scheme of things. Modi will move along just fine.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Violence in Patna during Saraswati puja immersion of idol of Goddess Saraswati. Stone pelting followed by violence by malsi gang.
https://twitter.com/pankajjha_/status/1 ... 9875500032

In other news Neeraj Prajapati killed in Jharkhand. He was participating in pro-CAA rally.

Head of UP Hindu Mahasabha killed by unidentified men.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
dipak wrote:
I haven't forgotten, the key point is to BE LIKE LEFTISTS or PAKIS AND NOT WORRY WHAT OPPOSITION IS SAYING JUST GO ON PULLING TRIGGER AGAIN AND AGAIN:
"Jinnah was the first terrorist of modern India.. "
That's the bottomline: stick to your ground, keep on repeating while just ignoring their rhetoric.
Basically, counter rhetoric by even greater rhetoric.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

DKDubey

Please click the above link for the views on CAA and current crisis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

This man who has admitted his connections with PFI is the icon of secular, liberal parties, media and intellectuals.
Sharjeel Imam highly radicalised, believes India should be Islamic state, claim Delhi Police sources | Delhi News - Times of India
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Interesting interview with Ravi Shanker Prasad with a muslim panel. He gives it back to them in no uncertain terms. Wait till the end to hear what the women have to say. Like with so many other things, this entire CAA protest has been hijacked by a few radical elements and painted as a nation-wide movement.