2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rahul M »

guys, watch this campaign vid from BJP handle for delhi AE.

https://twitter.com/rahulroushan/status ... 3345591298

pretty interesting to say the least.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Feedback on ground: BJP is returning to power in Delhi.

Need Diblu badly now.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Rahul M wrote:guys, watch this campaign vid from BJP handle for delhi AE.

Sounds similar to the Sabarimala song produced by Janam.

https://youtu.be/iq0km6k-GJo
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Rahul M wrote:guys, watch this campaign vid from BJP handle for delhi AE.

What a find Rahul Ji. Gave me goose-pimples just to see my beloved Delhi brought to this state. It's history is of course full of blood but also full of valor. One can only hope.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 1059645440
सव्यसाची -SAVYASACHI @savvyasaachi

#GroundReport #Delhi

We have not seen such a whopping campaign management by BJP in recent past, not even in May, 2019

But, it is almost the same passion and perseverance like 2014

Can't say if they can hit the spot or not, but obviously the work on ground is marvelous
Leaders are engaged in small janasabhas.This time huge rallies are lesser in number

Involvement of RSS&ABVP are high and can see them everywhere. Last time we have seen umpteen number of AAP volunteers, though it doesn't match 2015, BJP is having more volunteers this time around
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

sudarshan wrote:
dipak wrote:By merely sermonizing nobody can be held accused.
Not even Hitler?

(Not forgetting your role, don't worry).

This "fighting the barbarians with their own crude tools" is something I've been advocating all along, there is no point debating logically when they have no regard for logic. The way to "debate" is to find something which hurts them, and then twist that knife with all your might till they back off.

However, the concern here is something else. How do you keep from being consumed by all the negativity you summon up? Because, eventually, it will consume you as well. It takes a lot of discipline to only deploy these kinds of weapons when they are absolutely needed, and nowhere else. Remember that you are a mere agent, not some grand "dispenser of justice." Every deployment of the weapon calls for introspection, both before and after, it is not something you lightly use. A kind of NFU policy might also be called for.

Bajwa saab made a post a while back, about a Sikh guru, who was being tortured to death by the peacefuls. The guru was asked "you are a good man, God-fearing and all, why do you have to undergo this torture? Doesn't that show that you are on the wrong path?" The guru replied - "when tyrants and despots such as yourself terrorize the population, God occasionally sends men like me to oppose you. But being only human, we often forget that we are merely the agents of God, and we do things on our own initiative, in anger, which causes misery to innocent people. For this forgetfulness of ours, we are made to pay in the end. So God is not being unfair to me in any way."

Don't be consumed by the hate and negativity which you summon to deal with the other side, introspect often and only use these tools when absolutely necessary.
Thank you Sudarshan Sir.

The quote was by Baba Banda Singh Bahadur (born as a Dogra Rajput at Rajauri, Jammu)., who was sent to Punjab from Nanded (Maharashtra) where he has taken sanyas, to organize struggle against the Mughal oppression in 1704 By Guru Gobind Singh ji himself. He came to current day Punjab/Haryana with 5 of the Sikhs (sent by Guru Gobind Singh) and letters by Guru Gobind Singh (still preserved). Organizing struggle the area between Lahore and Delhi was all won over by his rag-tag army of peasants of current day Haryana/Punjab (without any guns in the beginning). Why Sikhs are called "Sardar" is because of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur when his declared writ was

1. Peasants do not need to give any taxes to Mughals., but if they wish they can give 10% to Khalsa.
2. Anyone of any caste can join his army and start plundering Mughals.
3. Any Sikh who needs shelter/protection in any of the village (irrespective of his/her former caste) is to be treated as a leader (Sardar).

The people in this area started loving Baba Banda Singh Bahadur with cult following. From 1707 till 1715 area between Delhi and Lahore was totally peaceful for non-muslims. Lots of people in this area started seeing him as a successor to the Tenth Guru Guru Gobind Singh. This caused a rift between his followers (who prayed to him) and few rest (who followed Guru Granth Sahib only). He was sorrounded at Gurdas Nangal (Gurdaspur) by Mughals where he forbade his followers to eat meat (their own horses) to survive and rather surrender.

He said the above quote when he was being executed at Mehrauli after his whole family along with his 7 months old infant son was murdered before him. This quote was recorded by the two Britishers and one Bengali babu present at Mehrauli. He felt that by surrendering he had not completed his promise given to Guru Gobind Singh and thus "But being only human, we often forget that we are merely the agents of God, and we do things on our own initiative, in anger, which causes misery to innocent people. For this forgetfulness of ours, we are made to pay in the end. So God is not being unfair to me in any way."

Thus PM Modi and Yogi Adityanath are not the first Sanyasis in Indian politics! We have had a very very long tradition of Sanyasis and Sadhus in politics. Remind this to the the BIF every single time.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ZeeNews/status/1224000798931075072
Zee News @ZeeNews

Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray supports #CAA, opposes #NRC
Nitishwa too supports CAA but opposes NRC ... as of now ... :rotfl:
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

SBajwa wrote:
vijayk wrote:https://www.facebook.com/subuhikhan01/v ... 081958938/

Subuhi Khan was live.

Must listen and hope people like this prevail
Why? That is what is called "Soft psychological war". These people have always used this from last 1400+ years.
Shias (being patrons of music, dance, etc) always liberal., Wahabi (Deobandi, salafis) and on the totally opposite site.
They work together! to soften the people towards their one and the only cause which is to convert.
Shias and Ahmadis and others will eventually all become Wahabifs in not stopped.
What is so good about a 25 years old person who marries 45 years old rich woman and give birth to 7 children all of whom died except for 2 girls., out of which only 1 survives (45 years old woman in 8th century giving birth to 7 children what else you expect). Then once the 45 years old woman is dead this 25 years old man marries 13 other women (most of whom were war booties) ., and even marries his friend (and successor)'s 5 years old daughter when aged 50+ years.

Please open up eyes and realize!!!
Please continue to keep those eyes shut and live in a dream! A story half known and fully discolored by prejudice hardly makes it true.

I'd rather appreciate those who are willing to say the right thing irrespective of what community they come from especially when fellow community members are gunning for you.

The woman is saying the right thing. One would expect stalwarts on BR to appreciate that instead of encouraging an unsustainable and prejudiced agenda.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vijayk wrote:
@mehtahansal

Unfortunately twitter has become a haven for hate-mongering cowards like you. I sincerely hope you get converted to Islam and you get to understand what the religion really stands for. In fact i wish you'd first understand Hinduism so that you do not continue tarnishing it.
WOW!
Hansal Mehta
@mehtahansal
Filmmaker/ Lover / Father / Amateur Chef/ Gin Drinker/ Foolishly sentimental/ Proud Indian/ Politically incorrect social networker. RTs are not endorsements.
Wikipedia wrote: Born 1967/1968 (age 51–52)[1]
Occupation Film director, producer, writer
Years active 1993–present
Home town Mumbai, Maharashtra, India[1]
Spouse(s) Safeena Husain
Parent(s) Kishori Mehta (mother)
Awards National Film Award for Best Direction, Screen Award for Best Screenplay
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

I always wonder how a Yindoo can maintain his H&D while being married to a peacefool woman, especially if the woman is bious and "devout". Everything in the house gets overtaken by RoP and works as ber the brophet's orders. Seems highly claustrophobic. And then you have kids, and there would be bressure to name them Barvez, Akhmed and Taimur.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

KJo wrote:I always wonder how a Yindoo can maintain his H&D while being married to a peacefool woman, especially if the woman is bious and "devout". Everything in the house gets overtaken by RoP and works as ber the brophet's orders. Seems highly claustrophobic. And then you have kids, and there would be bressure to name them Barvez, Akhmed and Taimur.
Not necessarily. I've known multiple cases, no such pressures existed. The kids came out with a variety of names that suggested both influences. Not all Muslims are cut from the same cloth.

A lot of course depends upon how closely they are tied up with the ummah. In general though Muslim women marrying non Muslims is rarer than the other way around. I've seen both situations with plenty of liberal values though.

Obviously this is different from the aam Abdul, still cases do exist.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Rsatchi wrote:(Some silverback can vouch for me here that Real Congress Party had members of every colour from Left extreme to the right wingers is it not!!)
Yes. That is correct.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:Kerala Trucks Dumping Medical Waste Seized; Two Arrested
Looks like this nasty practise has been going on for some time. Just last month, a friend of mine had visited me on his way from Chamrajnagar. My friend came along with another friend (a National Permit truck driver) and two advocates. They had visited Chamrajnagar as there was an arrest warrant issued against the NP truck driver. 2 months ago he and his accomplice were caught dumping waste/scrap maetrial in government land in Chamrajnagar. Spent some time in the police lock up and then went out on bail. Then dodged court appearances and the court issued an arrest warrant. From what I understood trucks from KL regularly go and dump waste in thinly populated areas in KA. But now local people have started becoming vigilantes and waiting for such trucks to land up.
CRamS wrote:I hope I am wrong, but if BJP does not do well in Delhi, even if they may not win, the BIF will make India ungovernable for the rest of ModiJi's term.
I don't think so. Whether BJP wins or loses Delhi, BIF will continue with their agenda. The BIF still has got the main stream media, "liberals & secular" gang working alongside them. They would just continue what they have been doing all along.
Santosh wrote:Head of UP Hindu Mahasabha killed by unidentified men.
May not be the righ time to ask. But is this "Hindu Maha Sabha" an independent group, or it is the same old "Hindu Maha Sabha" in which Godse and Com.Somnath Chatterjee's father were members? Why ask this question is that at times I have seen this organisation come up with some scheme which hits BJP's plans.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

This Hindu Maha Sabha works in tandem with SP (possibly to screw BJP). But Islamists know only one thing. Kill them all ...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

#Budget2020
Those who want a net gain of Rs 60k+ watch Zee news & Republic. Who want to see that there is overall loss of 10-20k, watch IndiaToday & Aaj tak.
Who feel there is overall loss of 50k,watchNDTV and ABP news
If its not going to make a difference watch Netflix RT
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

dipak wrote:Feedback on ground: BJP is returning to power in Delhi.

Need Diblu badly now.
Not sure about your sources but after the lackluster budget (in the eyes of Middle class and Govt employees),
It is generally accepted that AAP (+Cong) will form the govt in Delhi. It does not look like BJP forming the govt in Delhi despite all the efforts by Amit Shah.
Not sure about this time but some of the choices like Kiran Bedi and Gautam Gambhir/Hansraj Hans etc. have been really bewildering to say the least. On top Character of Delhi has changed significantly since the days of Madan Lal Khurana and Sahib Singh Verma. There is reduction of Punjabi/trader voters who were traditionally anti-Congress and increase in UP/Bihari voters who may not be hard core BJP supporters.

There is no wave on the ground despite Shaheen Bagh and JNU/JMI incidents, Hindu vote is not consolidated in favor of BJP while 90% Peacefool vote will go for Kejriwal. Same is true for Sikh voters who will end up voting for Kejriwal.

Add to the fact that BJP has no leader worthwhile in Delhi who can challenge Kejriwal.
So count it as Dill-dur-ast for BJP in this bout too.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

AFTER Pulwama attack suicide bomber Adil Ahmed Dar was called "BECHARA "

Liberals said that he became terrorist because once he was slapped by a cop.

Now, a terrorist Sameer Ahmed Dar is arrested & he's cousin of Pulwama suicide bomber.
WILL LIBERALS FIND OUT WHO SLAPPED HIM
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:twitter

AFTER Pulwama attack suicide bomber Adil Ahmed Dar was called "BECHARA "

Liberals said that he became terrorist because once he was slapped by a cop.

Now, a terrorist Sameer Ahmed Dar is arrested & he's cousin of Pulwama suicide bomber.
WILL LIBERALS FIND OUT WHO SLAPPED HIM
Poor guy was frustrated because of lack of Internet and access to Mia Khalifa.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzQfuQ ... e=youtu.be

My Take on Omar Abdullah| NK Sood, Ex RAW Officer

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

WATCH .. video embedded.

https://twitter.com/PatharBaaz/status/1 ... 9200921600
exActivist @PatharBaaz

While we argue & crib about price of onions

They are taking mass oath for long term cleanup #SwachhBharat

Only #Modi stands in between #NRC

Watch. Learn. Share.
Not tauheen bagh but location not specified. My predominantly be peaceful but looks like a mixed crowd. Theek hai.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Delhi Cops Rush to Interrupt India Art Fair After Complaint of Anti-CAA Paintings at Venue

Delhi Cops Rush to Interrupt India Art Fair After Complaint of Anti-CAA Paintings at Venue

The art at the Italian Embassy Cultural Centre booth featured paintings as well as songs, including Faiz Ahmad Faiz's Hum Dekhenge, and poetry recitations.

February 3, 2020,

New Delhi: A performative art piece on the strength of Indian women at the India Art Fair was interrupted on Sunday after police arrived at the venue following a complaint that some paintings against the Citizenship (Amendment) Act (CAA) were being exhibited.

"We received a PCR call that some paintings depicting the CAA were being exhibited at the fair. A police team was sent to check it, but no such painting was exhibited, a senior police official said.

Curated by artist Myna Mukherjee, the art at the Italian Embassy Cultural Centre booth featured paintings as well as songs, including Faiz Ahmad Faiz's Hum Dekhenge, and poetry recitations talking about the love, beauty, tenderness and the strength of women across the country, Gargi Chandola, a participating artist told PTI.

The artwork was not about any one particular protest or issue. It is about women of India. We had together created a space to celebrate women. It was purely in solidarity and celebration of the resilience and strength of the women in India.

This was in no way political. We don't know what the problem was. The audience was very receptive. But, someone complained, Chandola said.

Another participating artist Indranil Roy said the incident was very unfortunate, and alleged that the fair's organisers behaved unprofessionally.

"The India Art Fair management behaved very unprofessionally and made the matter out of proportion. Police did apologise for the misunderstanding and fair's management came charging on us without even trusting the artists works or the curator. That's very unfortunate. Without even knowing anything or the Urdu language which no one could read, everything was stopped," he said.

The fair's organisers said that while they embrace the freedom of expression, ensuring safety and security of their visitors was paramount.

They said exhibitors were expected to share "details of the all activities to take place at their booths during the course of the four day art event, which was not done for the performance in question.

We were informed about an incident that occurred at the booth of the Italian Embassy Cultural Centre where a performance was ongoing. Our contract with the Italian Embassy Cultural Centre, consistent with others, required them to share with us the details of all activities which were to take place at their booth over the course of four days of India Art Fair.

"We were not informed about the activities at the booth. In fact, post the incident, the fair director spoke with the Italian Ambassador in New Delhi who confirmed that they too had not informed of the activities taking place in their booth, the fair organisers said in a statement.

They said they found out about the commotion only after the police arrived and then followed it up with the Italian Embassy Culture Centre.

"The organisers of the India Art Fair only became aware of the activities when the police arrived. They informed us that they had received a complaint.

In fact, post the incident, the fair's director spoke with the Italian Ambassador in New Delhi who confirmed that they too had not been informed of the activities taking place in their booth.

"India Art Fair embraces freedom of expression and believes individuals have the right to express their opinions in their own way. Artists are conscience keepers of a society and we place their voice at the centre of our programme.

"This was demonstrated through the strong line-up of artists, art and programming throughout the Fair. As event organisers, ensuring the safety and security of all our visitors is paramount. Each year, the fair hosts a large number of visitors, including young children and the elderly, many of whom were onsite when the incident took place, they said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pawarful peoples eating frugal meals in the midst of jantha :mrgreen:

This one pic is undoing his Ram Teri Ganga Maili act if one goes through the comments section wherever this pic is published

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

What is with Sanjay Majerakar and his love fest with Dimraan. Even in his Biography, He was gushing over D'im. Virat Kohli unlike Dim is not a fixer and ball tamperer.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spo ... 894054.cms
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Vikas wrote:What is with Sanjay Majerakar and his love fest with Dimraan. Even in his Biography, He was gushing over D'im. Virat Kohli unlike Dim is not a fixer and ball tamperer.

He also spoke against CAA and NRC. He is an idiot liberandu. Ignore and boycott.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

kittoo wrote:
Vikas wrote:What is with Sanjay Majerakar and his love fest with Dimraan. Even in his Biography, He was gushing over D'im. Virat Kohli unlike Dim is not a fixer and ball tamperer.

He also spoke against CAA and NRC. He is an idiot liberandu. Ignore and boycott.
Cant ignore when he is on TV. I have nothing to boycott but my irritation when I see him on TV.
Will never forget that He is/was a prime idiot who wanted Sachin to be dropped.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

Vikas wrote:
kittoo wrote:
Cant ignore when he is on TV. I have nothing to boycott but my irritation when I see him on TV.
Will never forget that He is/was a prime idiot who wanted Sachin to be dropped.
You can watch with Tamil, Telugu, Bengali commentary where he is not around.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

1> He is a 'coconut' (brown on the outside, white on the inside) Indian with a deep sense of self-loathing and inferiority. This has shined through from time to time, even before his current antics and publicity. He is the product of a generation (at least in urban India) that grew up with that kind of self-loathing/inferiority complex, without a strong mooring in India - this is less so with small town folk fortunately. To quote from the movie Sucker Punch, "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"

2> Despite his short and mediocre (failed on most counts) career, he has a high opinion of himself and feels entitled to pontificate on anything under the sun. He dismissed Ravindra Jadeja a 'bits and pieces' player for example despite Jadeja as a part time batsman (in addition to being a very economical bowler and one of the top 2-3 fielders in the world) having scored much more runs with more impact than him.

3> He seems to have a crush on Dimran and all things Paki. This, combined with the other two points, and the fact that when he played Pakis were on par with India or slightly stronger (thanks to political/corruption mess in India, no hi-res TV coverage hence Paki bowlers could get away with ball tampering, no neutral umpires etc) which seems to have dented his psyche, leads to his stupid outbursts.
rajiv
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rajiv »

I see this as a sign that Kejriwal is reading the ground situation and becoming desperate. Chanting Hanuman chalisa live before the big poll :rotfl:

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/kejriwal- ... uman-bhakt
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Manjrekar was an AAPTARD during the heady days of AAP Andolan.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zCrzY16z5c

UP DGP Announces Arrest Of 108 PFI Members, Reveals Link To Violent Anti-CAA Protests

Added Later:
https://twitter.com/ETPolitics/status/1 ... 2133222401
ET Politics @ETPolitics

Bihar CM Nitish Kumar & Home Minister Amit Shah share dais at election rally, attack Kejriwal.
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1224197375855456259
ANI @ANI

Kerala CM P Vijayan in the Assembly: Extremist groups like SDPI is trying to create unrest using anti-CAA protests. The state govt can't allow this. Police will slap cases against such people. Any attempts to create communal disharmony in the state will be strongly dealt with.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

SBajwa wrote:
sudarshan wrote:
We have had a very very long tradition of Sanyasis and Sadhus in politics. Remind this to the the BIF every single time.
Pranam SBajwaji and sudarshanji - Appreciate the context and explanation
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

with the entry of raj thackeray as the possible alliance partner of the BJP in MAH, this guy has just wet his pants big time :mrgreen:

I am not ruling out the possibility of an alliance with the BJP in future: Maharashtra CM and Congress ally Uddhav Thackeray

Shiv Sena chief and Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray, on Sunday, in an interview with Shiv Sena mouthpiece-Saamana, said that there is a possibility of BJP and Shiv Sena to form an alliance in future.

“I am not saying that we will never unite with them (BJP) again,” Thackeray said.

In the interview that was hosted by motormouth Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut, Thackeray stated the reason for allying up with the ideologically disparate parties of NCP and Congress in Maharashtra. “I had decided to go on any extent to fulfil the promise made to my father- Balasaheb Thackeray, about making a Shiv Sainik chief minister of Maharashtra. When I realised that I can’t achieve the promise made to my father by staying with the BJP, I had no option but to accept the bigger responsibility.”
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

chetak wrote:with the entry of raj thackeray as the possible alliance partner of the BJP in MAH, this guy has just wet his pants big time :mrgreen:

I am not ruling out the possibility of an alliance with the BJP in future: Maharashtra CM and Congress ally Uddhav Thackeray

Shiv Sena chief and Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray, on Sunday, in an interview with Shiv Sena mouthpiece-Saamana, said that there is a possibility of BJP and Shiv Sena to form an alliance in future.

“I am not saying that we will never unite with them (BJP) again,” Thackeray said.

In the interview that was hosted by motormouth Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut, Thackeray stated the reason for allying up with the ideologically disparate parties of NCP and Congress in Maharashtra. “I had decided to go on any extent to fulfil the promise made to my father- Balasaheb Thackeray, about making a Shiv Sainik chief minister of Maharashtra. When I realised that I can’t achieve the promise made to my father by staying with the BJP, I had no option but to accept the bigger responsibility.”
Lol at the bullshit. The reason wasnt there before election? Suddenly after elections he recalled the promise?
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Cain Marko wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
Why? That is what is called "Soft psychological war". These people have always used this from last 1400+ years.
Shias (being patrons of music, dance, etc) always liberal., Wahabi (Deobandi, salafis) and on the totally opposite site.
They work together! to soften the people towards their one and the only cause which is to convert.
Shias and Ahmadis and others will eventually all become Wahabifs in not stopped.
What is so good about a 25 years old person who marries 45 years old rich woman and give birth to 7 children all of whom died except for 2 girls., out of which only 1 survives (45 years old woman in 8th century giving birth to 7 children what else you expect). Then once the 45 years old woman is dead this 25 years old man marries 13 other women (most of whom were war booties) ., and even marries his friend (and successor)'s 5 years old daughter when aged 50+ years.

Please open up eyes and realize!!!
Please continue to keep those eyes shut and live in a dream! A story half known and fully discolored by prejudice hardly makes it true.

I'd rather appreciate those who are willing to say the right thing irrespective of what community they come from especially when fellow community members are gunning for you.

The woman is saying the right thing. One would expect stalwarts on BR to appreciate that instead of encouraging an unsustainable and prejudiced agenda.
True saar. The issue is one of identity, leadership and branding. Even couple of days back, I saw the case of bharat mai a hindu lady kidnapped from her wedding platform forcibly converted and married to a peaceful. Forget liberandus etc., I did not hear a peep from Islamic leadership. Hence my questions...

1. There is no leadership from Islamic thought leaders who can quote Quran and condemn it unequivocally. Or create an alternate power structure that defies fanatics.

2. There is no branding of an islamic identity that says we dont agree with this madness that people can recognize. Some of it exists in Sufi groups but nothing visible for large sections of the population

3. As much as we know that our neighbor is a good guy and avoid these topics, it is an elephant in the room that we have to try and ignore. Trust needs an identity. It is not like everyone can wear a badge of trust. But every act of fanaticism chisels away a little bit of trust. And it has been generations in the making.

This problem is not particularly unique to muslim community- but they have been struggling with it the longest. The muslim leadership seems to want more political mileage ( as Mahathir did a few weeks ago or what imran wants to be when he is not partying ) than uplifting their own community. It is easy to play victim card than to do honest work.

Please refer to rajiv malhotrajis work on "how indian muslims can redefine their identity". The only person I know is an Australian imam who has done a decent job of standing up to fanatics publicly. I say this in all earnestness- crazies are everywhere, system has to evolve to mitigate craziness.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

if shahrukh khan has kept quiet about the CAB/NRC, this is the reason :mrgreen:

Rose Valley case: ED attaches ₹70 crore assets of 3 firms, including Knight Riders Sports

Rose Valley case: ED attaches ₹70 crore assets of 3 firms, including Knight Riders Sports

NEW DELHI , FEBRUARY 03,

The three firms are Multiple Resorts Pvt Ltd, St Xavier’s College, Kolkata, and Knight Riders Sports Pvt Ltd.

The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has attached assets worth Rs. 70.11 crore, including the bank accounts of Multiple Resorts, St. Xavier’s College (Kolkata) and Knight Riders Sports Private Limited, in connection with the Rose Valley Group ponzi scam. The total attachment in the case now stands at Rs.4,750 crore.

The bank accounts of Multiple Resorts, St. Xavier’s College and Knight Riders Sports -- attached under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act -- have an overall balance of Rs.16.20 crore, the ED said.

Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan's wife Gauri Khan, actor Juhi Chawla's husband Jay Mehta and Venkatesh Mysore are the directors of Knight Riders Sports.

It has also attached 24 acres of landed property at Ramnagar and Mahishdal in Purba Medinipur, one acre of landed property at Jyoti Basu Nagar and a hotel in West Bengal, besides a flat at Dilkap Chambers in Mumbai.

The ED probe is based on the FIRs and charge sheets filed by the West Bengal police against the Rose Valley Group of companies and others. It is alleged that the companies fraudulently collected deposits of more than Rs.17,520 crore from the public with the intention to cheat them by falsely promising high returns on their investment.

An amount of Rs.10,850 crore was repaid, but the remaining still remains outstanding. The group diverted and siphoned off the funds. It had “no real business” that could generate money for repayment.

Earlier, the ED had identified and attached properties having a tentative market value of about Rs.4,680 crore, which included several luxurious resorts, hotels, vehicles, flats, lands, bullion and jewellery.

It had arrested the group's promoter, Gautam Kundu, in March 2015. He is still in judicial custody.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Budget on a lighter note:

Masala Dosa price slashed from Rs 50 to Rs 40 !!!!
But from now, there will be no chutney. Those who want chutney can buy it separately for just Rs 15 along with the 40 rupees Dosa.

The best part about this move is that it simplifies the whole process and provides flexibility to customers. Earlier, even those who ate only dosa without chutney had to pay Rs 50, but now they can eat only dosa for 40.

Waise Sambhar ka aur extra lagega :wink:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
This is NOT a sacrifice.
This is negligence of a mother who used her child for mercenary compunctions. Negligence of a community that used a little child for their political ends.
Don’t whitewash a tragedy that could have been avoided.
Shameful. Shameless.

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

As of 1st Feb,2020

https://www.thequint.com/news/politics/ ... ter-survey
Delhi Election 2020 Tracker: Who’s Ahead & Which Issues Matter?

Question >> Which party will you vote for in the Assembly polls?
AAP = 47.4 %
BJP = 36.3 %

AAP leading by = 11.1 %

Undecided = 10.5 %

However, on the question >> Which party can solve your problems?
AAP = 25.7 %
BJP = 27.6 %

BJP leading by = 1.9 %

Per the tracker, AAP used to be ahead of BJP and by up to 10% margin except that has changed in the last 15-20 days. This seems to a leading indicator.

This data is before the latest BJP blitz got going. Lets watch both the trend very carefully till about the election day.

Further Analysis: Since 16th Jan, 2020 (In about 2 weeks)
AAP has lost ~ 8.0 %
Undecided went down by ~ 3.9 %

BJP gained by ~ 10.0 %

With a week left, if the rate of change is maintained, BJP can gain another 5.0 % while AAP will loose ~ 4.0 %
The Gap, at that rate, would collapse to ~ 2.0 % i.e too close to call

However, if because of the latest BJP blitz, the trend of change and rate of change continue, BJP might well go past AAP by another 5-7 %, with
AAP @ between 39-40 % vote share
BJP @ between 45-46 % vote share

There is always the possibility that the trend of BJP gaining might stall or worse reverse!
Last edited by pankajs on 03 Feb 2020 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
dipak
BRFite

Post by dipak »

Vikas wrote:
dipak wrote:Feedback on ground: BJP is returning to power in Delhi.

Need Diblu badly now.
Not sure about your sources but after the lackluster budget (in the eyes of Middle class and Govt employees),
It is generally accepted that AAP (+Cong) will form the govt in Delhi. It does not look like BJP forming the govt in Delhi despite all the efforts by Amit Shah.
Add to the fact that BJP has no leader worthwhile in Delhi who can challenge Kejriwal.
So count it as Dill-dur-ast for BJP in this bout too.
People are very sure for BJP, they emphasize that hawa changed during very recently, during last 2-4 weeks only; this includes the lower strata on the society as well like jhuggiwala and autowala etc.

Even if they don't win, this bodes well, overall for BJP and certainly no walk-over to Kejri.
Lets see, on 11th all will be clear.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

chetak wrote:if shahrukh khan has kept quiet about the CAB/NRC, this is the reason :mrgreen:

NEW DELHI , FEBRUARY 03,

The ED probe is based on the FIRs and charge sheets filed by the West Bengal police against the Rose Valley Group of companies and others. It is alleged that the companies fraudulently collected deposits of more than Rs.17,520 crore from the public with the intention to cheat them by falsely promising high returns on their investment.

An amount of Rs.10,850 crore was repaid, but the remaining still remains outstanding. The group diverted and siphoned off the funds. It had “no real business” that could generate money for repayment.
Looks like another case of Sahara, creating receipts in the name of fictitious people but the money is really corrupt money of politicians and businessmen.