2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1224283518672359424
ANI @ANI

Punjab: 50 Hindu families from Pakistan arrived in India today via Wagah-Attari border on a 25-day visa to visit Haridwar. Laxman Das, a Pakistani Hindu says, "after taking holy dip in Haridwar, I will think about my future. However, I want to stay in India."
Very irresponsible reporting ... Jurnos have a habit of thrusting the mike without thinking of the consequences just to get a byte.

This statement literally puts others who are trying to escape in "greater" danger. Bakis will take this as a loss of H&D and try to take revenge on those left behind. Even when it was happening below the radar, there was a risk and now this is open advertisement to the jihadi's to go after Hindu/Sikhs who get Indian visa for a vizit.

Recently, 2 baki Hindus who had gotten visa to visit India were beaten to death just days before they were supposed to travel and then there was the famous video of a Bangladeshi Muslim beating a Hindu boy just because the boy would be eligible to settle in India but not the Muslim.

How dumb have we become that we are actively putting the poorest of the poor and the most vulnerable people at more risk in an already hostile environment back in Bakistan?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Yagnasri wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Wasn't Anant Kumar Hegde part of the D4, I dont think such an experienced person can be a mother mouth, its more strategic sabotage, he will have be treated like Yaswant Sinha, Shatrugan Sinha etc.
It is another Anantha Kumar who no more. He used to get elected from one of the Bangalore city seats. This Hegde is from Mangalore area and a kattar Hinduwadi politico from the start.
My apologies in that case
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ByCherian/status/12 ... 1636039680
George Cherian @ByCherian

Last week, I had a conversation with a friend of 30 years, a senior editor at the Hindu. He says the newspaper is sinking like a stone in the sea. They sacked staff mercilessly which was unthinkable during Kasturi's days. And they give sermons to ministers how to run a government
A non-kattar reporting this. Hope this is true. The Hindu crossed all lakshman rekhas when it cropped the Rafale letter/file.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1224283518672359424
ANI @ANI

Punjab: 50 Hindu families from Pakistan arrived in India today via Wagah-Attari border on a 25-day visa to visit Haridwar. Laxman Das, a Pakistani Hindu says, "after taking holy dip in Haridwar, I will think about my future. However, I want to stay in India."
Very irresponsible reporting ... Jurnos have a habit of thrusting the mike without thinking of the consequences just to get a byte.

This statement literally puts others who are trying to escape in "greater" danger. Bakis will take this as a loss of H&D and try to take revenge on those left behind. Even when it was happening below the radar, there was a risk and now this is open advertisement to the jihadi's to go after Hindu/Sikhs who get Indian visa for a vizit.

Recently, 2 baki Hindus who had gotten visa to visit India were beaten to death just days before they were supposed to travel and then there was the famous video of a Bangladeshi Muslim beating a Hindu boy just because the boy would be eligible to settle in India but not the Muslim.

How dumb have we become that we are actively putting the poorest of the poor and the most vulnerable people at more risk in an already hostile environment back in Bakistan?
Pankajs, Responsible journo is a Oxymoron. They would rather let someone get killed for another breaking news kind of story.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

I think this could be fixed if Indian consulates.in Pakistan do not insist on "no objection certificate" or police report from local police. Most likely the Pakistani authorities are informing local people to go after the non-muslims who got Indian Visa. There could be ISI moles in Indian consulates too.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ZeeNewsHindi/status ... 3993937921
Zee News Hindi @ZeeNewsHindi

बांग्लादेशी घुसपैठियों के खिलाफ #MNS का पोस्टर, 'चले जाओ वरना अपने स्टाइल में निकाल देंगे'

@RajThackeray #mns @BJP4India

Translated from Hindi by

Against Bangladeshi infiltrators #MNS Poster of 'Go away or else you will remove it in your {our} style' @RajThackeray #mns@BJP4India
Thackeray vs Thackeray for Thackeray legacy. Theek hai.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Looks like MNS has raised new round of funding a la Pre Series-A.

Thackeray Legacy. If SS was not in power, They might as well would have pasted such posters.
I don't know if it is recent phenomenon but Mumbai seems full of Burka clad women off late.
Even places like Bhopal and Lucknow seems to have lesser number of women in Burka compared to Mumbai.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Vikas wrote:Looks like MNS has raised new round of funding a la Pre Series-A.

Thackeray Legacy. If SS was not in power, They might as well would have pasted such posters.
I don't know if it is recent phenomenon but Mumbai seems full of Burka clad women off late.
Even places like Bhopal and Lucknow seems to have lesser number of women in Burka compared to Mumbai.
Mumbai was always full of Burqas. It has ~25-30% peaceful population. Some areas such as Mumbra, Jogeshwari, Kurla, Bhiwandi, Bandra are almost fully peaceful.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

RajT is spent horse, does he have any fire left?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

IndraD wrote:RajT is spent horse, does he have any fire left?
In Politics you never know about horses but he still doesn't has any traction outside few pockets of Mumbai. He did win few seats some years back but that was mostly due to candidates themselves and weakness on part of Shiv Sena.
For now he has good surname and half decent nuisance value. There is hardly any scope for another saffron party in Maha.

Pawarful and BaJaPa may have a secret fling with him for sometime but no serious relationship.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

kittoo wrote:
Vikas wrote:Looks like MNS has raised new round of funding a la Pre Series-A.

Mumbai was always full of Burqas. It has ~25-30% peaceful population. Some areas such as Mumbra, Jogeshwari, Kurla, Bhiwandi, Bandra are almost fully peaceful.
Interesting, I always thought of Mumbai as modern and chic when it comes to women.
My observation too was based mostly upon my trips from Bandra west all the way to Kurla across WEH and Andheri-Goregaon west.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

ED SEIZED ROSE VALLEY CHIT FUND ASSETS RS 70 crore
result
- EDUCATION MINISTER GOES TO MEET GOVERNOR
- CHIEF SECRETARY GOES TO MEET GOVERNOR
- HELICOPTER PROVIDED TO GOVERNOR
previously they refused meeting , refused helicopter
Ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle, to ungli tedi ...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1224688818218921985

#Breaking #Exclusive | Sources: Shaheen Bagh shooter Kapil & his father joined
@AamAadmiParty
in 2019.

TIMES NOW accesses pictures of them with Delhi Dy CM
@msisodia
& AAP leader
@SanjayAzadSln

More details by TIMES NOW's Priyank Tripathi.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
AAP, their election managers and the entire liberal gang is planning to terrorise Delhi and create a fake revolt against the Modi government.

The Prime Minister hinted about it when he called the entire Shaheen Bagh ecosystem as a "Prayog".

Lets together, fightback!
https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1224 ... 02816?s=20

Modi did hint at his Dwarka Rally today!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1224688818218921985

#Breaking #Exclusive | Sources: Shaheen Bagh shooter Kapil & his father joined
@AamAadmiParty
in 2019.

TIMES NOW accesses pictures of them with Delhi Dy CM
@msisodia & AAP leader @SanjayAzadSln

More details by TIMES NOW's Priyank Tripathi.

ANI @ANI · 41m
Sanjay Singh, AAP: Amit Shah is the Home Minister of the country at this time, now just before elections, photos & conspiracies will be found. 3-4 days are left for the elections, BJP will do as much dirty politics as they can. What does having a picture with someone means? https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1224695270933327876
:rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aap chronology samajhiye.

Sorry. AAP chronology samajhiye.

Suhas @Suhas_AN · 56m

Sequence of events:

First, they asked some people to protest.
Next, they cheered them on.
Then, they saw protests hurting politically.
So, they asked protesters to back off & end it. Also used media friends to do so.
Protesters didn't stop.
Then, they sent a man with a gun.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ANI @ANI · 1h

Sources: The Crime Branch has found certain pictures on the mobile phone of Kapil Gujjar, who opened fire in Shaheen Bagh area on February 1. In these pictures, Kapil can be seen with AAP leaders such as Atishi and Sanjay Singh.

shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Since when did Atishi Marlena became Atishi Singh!? Is she too embarrassed to speak it out?
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

AAP is creating monsters for short term gains, reminds one of US and osama
chetak wrote:Aap chronology samajhiye.

Sorry. AAP chronology samajhiye.

Suhas @Suhas_AN · 56m

Sequence of events:

First, they asked some people to protest.
Next, they cheered them on.
Then, they saw protests hurting politically.
So, they asked protesters to back off & end it. Also used media friends to do so.
Protesters didn't stop.
Then, they sent a man with a gun.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

I don't think Shaheen Bagh is AAP-Project. It is connected to wires outside India and AAP is just one of the routers in this network diagram. AAP was just trying to gain from it while it is going on.

Anyways T-4 days for Shaheen Bagh to be cleared.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
·
1h
Rahul Gandhi and Chidambaram invented Hindu terrorism!

Kejriwal and AAP have built a real-time experiment of a fake "Hindu Terrorist" in Shaheen Bagh and Delhi!!

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
·
1h
The way AAP is using its partymen to deliberately denigrate Hindus as terrorists in Shaheen Bagh is just the continuation of the "Hindu Terror" scheme (sic) of UPA era.

Why does political-secularism in India always come as a package deal with denigration of Hindus?!

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1224 ... 94913?s=20
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

shravanp wrote:Since when did Atishi Marlena became Atishi Singh!? Is she too embarrassed to speak it out?
Her parents are marxists so they named her marx+lenin=marlena, but in LS elections aap felt that in her fight against Gautam Gambhir THE NAME SHOULD BE HINDU SOUNDING. SO THEY CHANGED IT
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/ByCherian/status/12 ... 1636039680
George Cherian @ByCherian

Last week, I had a conversation with a friend of 30 years, a senior editor at the Hindu. He says the newspaper is sinking like a stone in the sea. They sacked staff mercilessly which was unthinkable during Kasturi's days. And they give sermons to ministers how to run a government
A non-kattar reporting this. Hope this is true. The Hindu crossed all lakshman rekhas when it cropped the Rafale letter/file.
Someone on Twitter wrote that N. Ram stands for Noor RAMADIN a muslim name but shortened to make it seem Hindu Name.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

Manish_Sharma wrote:Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
·
1h
Rahul Gandhi and Chidambaram invented Hindu terrorism!

Kejriwal and AAP have built a real-time experiment of a fake "Hindu Terrorist" in Shaheen Bagh and Delhi!!

Dr Praveen Patil
@5Forty3
·
1h
The way AAP is using its partymen to deliberately denigrate Hindus as terrorists in Shaheen Bagh is just the continuation of the "Hindu Terror" scheme (sic) of UPA era.

Why does political-secularism in India always come as a package deal with denigration of Hindus?!

https://twitter.com/5Forty3/status/1224 ... 94913?s=20
If a narrative serves purpose it sticks and repeats. West can express concern on human and religious rights. Islamic block can feel they can cleverly deflect Islamism. INC ecosystem can continue provide political sanctuary to minorities. BJP ecosystem can enrage their vote-bloc to win. For general Hindus it is constant reminder to be Dharmic and alert and not to be Dhimmi.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

IndraD wrote:RajT is spent horse, does he have any fire left?
He was a spent force years ago. Now he is practically a non-entity. Because of his surname he gets importance in Mumbai and the media. But he hardly matters when elections come around. Also, he has no set ideology and will swing one way or the other according to the time.

Before the 2014 LS elections he went around giving interviews and speeches as if he was Modi's biggest supporter even though BJP was aligned with his rival SS. Then in 2019 he made a 180 degree turn and vehemently attacked Modi and his government, even sharing a dias with NCP, Cong etc. Now that SS has broken with the BJP he is trying to do yet another u-turn. People in MH have long since become accustomed to his antics and nobody takes him seriously when the time comes to vote.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Vikas wrote:
kittoo wrote:
Interesting, I always thought of Mumbai as modern and chic when it comes to women.
My observation too was based mostly upon my trips from Bandra west all the way to Kurla across WEH and Andheri-Goregaon west.
Yeah BKC falls between Bandra and Kurla (its called Bandra Kurla Complex after all) and can give that impression. Move towards Bandra train station and you will feel you are in..well.. Pakistan. I used to live near Kurla station in one building completely surrounded by Muslim slums. While i dont recall any major issue there as such, i did see a sea of burqa clad women and cap wearing men everywhere. Sometimes i would see a few luminaries wearing white robes as Arab shiekhs too. Sub continental Muslims truly want to be Arabs sometimes.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Jatin Anand

@JatinPaul

Did the DCP/Delhi Police seek & obtain permission from
@ECISVEEP
before releasing these? Is releasing these as well as a sound byte not a violation of the MCC given their potential to tilt public opinion against one party? Is this why the CP was allowed a month's extension?
This AH is a journalist. Police now have to take ECI permission to expose criminals and crime
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

Shaheen Bagh shooter an AAP worker: Police
NEW DELHI: Delhi Police claimed on Tuesday that the 29-year-old man, Kapil Baisla (alias Gurjar), who had fired in the air at the Shaheen Bagh protest site while shouting pro-Hindu slogans on Saturday evening is an Aam Aadmi Party worker. This was confirmed by DCP (crime branch) Rajesh Deo.

Baisla, who had been nabbed from the spot by the police, allegedly claimed during interrogation that he and his father, Gaje Singh, were members of AAP and had enrolled with the party in early 2019. The police claimed the crime branch had got deleted data from Baisla’s phone retrieved through forensic experts and found a series of photographs validating his alleged claims.
:
:
:
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

New Research, Old Findings : Rural, Poor And Lower Caste Voters Are Behind Phenomenal Rise Of BJP
Contrary to the claims that it is an upper-caste party, the BJP’s social base is now broad-based and mirrors the Hindu society.

The shift of the poor, rural and lower caste voters is ideological, and those who identify with BJP aren’t swayed by short-term considerations.

A pan-Hindu unity, and a Hindu political being seems to be emerging in India. Research shows that this, distinct from the old Hindu Nationalist plank, binds today’s BJP.

The Opposition should be careful to not give a signal that Hindu divided by caste is desirable but Hindu united against caste is not.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Main sponsor behind that resolution is one "Kshama Sawant". This turd https://twitter.com/cmkshama
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

May be we Indians give too much value to these municipality council idiots ...
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:Very irresponsible reporting ... Jurnos have a habit of thrusting the mike without thinking of the consequences just to get a byte.
I feel there is a more sinister plan coming from the main stream media. They will highlight the increase in Hindu migration from Pakistan, and the at the right opportunue movement use that against CAA. IIRC; CAA only gives a fast track citizenship for non-Muslims who are already in India by 2016. Now using these newcomers MSM can build a story that CAA is of no use to non-Muslims and all it did was polarising the society. Main Stream Media knows that CAA is now the law of the country, so all they can do is to make up a case that it was useless.

And the other aspect is that this large influx of non-Muslims from Pakistan also needs to be handled with caution as there could be spies among them as well. Giving them refuge is all fine, but we cannot have another 'LTTE symathiser refugees' like situation in India again.
Hope this is true. The Hindu crossed all lakshman rekhas when it cropped the Rafale letter/file.
+1. The earlier 'The Hindu' gets busted the better. Neutral journalism is a story of the past, and all these old media houses are now actually Dalaals (or pimps). To be frank, the trend of reading a news paper daily in the morning also seems to be a thing of the past. At least among the young generation (27 years & below) the number of people who read daily news papers before the start of the day seems to be dwindling. For the news hungry there are the 24/7 News channels, and now every one has a mobile phone to get information from multiple sources.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Mean while at Bidar, Karnataka...
Probe into sedition case against school in Karnataka intensifies
The police have been questioning the children and staff about those who wrote the script and assigned to deliver specific dialogues. Police have already arrested Nazbunnisa, the mother of one of the children, who had allegedly delivered the controversial dialogue and their teacher Fareeda Begum, who oversaw the event.

And a sob story to some how defend the jehadi elements in the school.
Anti-CAA Stir: Widowed Karnataka mother charged with sedition, child left weeping
During the rehearsal, following the anti-CAA outrage across the nation, Najamunissa, though illiterate, taught her child to say “Joote Marenge” (We will hit you with a slipper)
A sobbing Fareeda Begum said, “Soon after the child uttered the controversial word, we scolded her and immediately stopped the play. But, someone lodged a complaint. I have been booked for sedition as I was in charge of the programme.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/mahesh10816/status/ ... 2254107653

Can someone from TN comment on what is this about?
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

TN is anything more suitable for the raise of BJP than UP except two things - Dravidian ideas being deep rooted politically and there is no opposition space available to any party with DMK & AIDMK always running a two horse race. Otherwise People in TN are deeply religious (more than Telugu people for example). TN will be the last frontier for BJP and once it gets a deep roots in TN and south then it will be nearly invincible even in post Modi era.

In any event YAN is becoming more popular than NM as of now among workers. He need to prove himself by winning one or two terms in UP state before he becomes natural successor to NM. Of course AS is already there.
Theeran
BRFite

Post by Theeran »

vijayk wrote:https://twitter.com/mahesh10816/status/ ... 2254107653

Can someone from TN comment on what is this about?
He is a BJP thondan helping people get Ayushman Bharat cards. Initially it was very sparse crowds. Looks like these days he is able to attract quite a few people to his camps.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

kittoo wrote:
Vikas wrote:
Yeah BKC falls between Bandra and Kurla (its called Bandra Kurla Complex after all) and can give that impression. Move towards Bandra train station and you will feel you are in..well.. Pakistan. I used to live near Kurla station in one building completely surrounded by Muslim slums. While i dont recall any major issue there as such, i did see a sea of burqa clad women and cap wearing men everywhere. Sometimes i would see a few luminaries wearing white robes as Arab shiekhs too. Sub continental Muslims truly want to be Arabs sometimes.
This tamasha goes on in bangalore too during friday prayer gatherings when a lot of these bedsheet wearing al saud wannabes parade the streets in such fancy dresses and this includes little kids too all dressed up in the same fashion.

the shaheenbagh guys were all taqiya about their "inclusiveness and sickularism" but the vast majority of the muslims go out of their way every day to flaunt their toxic "otherness" in dress, language, culture and food. The true content of the sermons during their friday congregations has now spilled out on to the streets leaving no one in any doubt about what they have really thought and nurtured in their hearts all these 70 odd years.

The new mantra seems to be "this is our country and we fought for freedom".

They supported the british and hoped that the brits would leave them in charge after they left India little caring for the fact that the britshits actually succeded the marathas who had conquered and subjugated the muslims in overwhelmingly large parts of India. Their so called muslim rule had been forcefully ended by the marathas.

They wanted privileges for only themselves, they wanted the Hindus to serve them and they expected that despite their rather small numbers, the britshits would legitimize their demands, leaving then in sole charge.

After the brishits left India then what, did they expect the Hindus to meekly accept such a demand and keep quiet in their servitude.

How did these muslims expect to hold Hindu India, would they do it with Hindu troops, something on the lines of what the britshits did during their rule in India using the native troops to suppress the natives.

muslims, ever the masters of trying to sell the alternate story and dangerously stoking the hallucinations of the allegedly repressed autorickshaw driver/puncture guy's eternal fantasy of ruling over the majority, they now desperately seek to worm their way back to their lost political veto status that they had acquired due to ceaseless sickular appeasement that pampered them along with their other minority brethren.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

muslims, ever the masters of trying to sell the alternate story and dangerously stoking the hallucinations of the allegedly repressed autorickshaw driver/puncture guy's eternal fantasy of ruling over the majority..
That's what happens when some no good ruffians are allowed to invade and rule for hundreds of years. In the Jadavpur AMU JNU kind of protests it isnot tough to see the shade hiding behind protests and misdirecting any real leftist message.
For general Hindus it is constant reminder to be Dharmic and alert and not to be Dhimmi.
The middle class gets to be taxed most and has to maintain middle class lifestyle too. When more people join this class soon this reality will hit home.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
kittoo wrote:
This tamasha goes on in bangalore too during friday prayer gatherings when a lot of these bedsheet wearing al saud wannabes parade the streets in such fancy dresses and this includes little kids too all dressed up in the same fashion.

the shaheenbagh guys were all taqiya about their "inclusiveness and sickularism" but the vast majority of the muslims go out of their way every day to flaunt their toxic "otherness" in dress, language, culture and food. The true content of the sermons during their friday congregations has now spilled out on to the streets leaving no one in any doubt about what they have really thought and nurtured in their hearts all these 70 odd years.

The new mantra seems to be "this is our country and we fought for freedom".

They supported the british and hoped that the brits would leave them in charge after they left India little caring for the fact that the britshits actually succeded the marathas who had conquered and subjugated the muslims in overwhelmingly large parts of India. Their so called muslim rule had been forcefully ended by the marathas.

They wanted privileges for only themselves, they wanted the Hindus to serve them and they expected that despite their rather small numbers, the britshits would legitimize their demands, leaving then in sole charge.

After the brishits left India then what, did they expect the Hindus to meekly accept such a demand and keep quiet in their servitude.

How did these muslims expect to hold Hindu India, would they do it with Hindu troops, something on the lines of what the britshits did during their rule in India using the native troops to suppress the natives.

muslims, ever the masters of trying to sell the alternate story and dangerously stoking the hallucinations of the allegedly repressed autorickshaw driver/puncture guy's eternal fantasy of ruling over the majority, they now desperately seek to worm their way back to their lost political veto status that they had acquired due to ceaseless sickular appeasement that pampered them along with their other minority brethren.
Brilliant post Chetak. Take a bow. Its a keeper.

I think the desire to be more Arbi than the Arab stems from the deep rooted inferiority complex and the fact that they longer have any culture or religion of their own.
The Muslims who ruled India during middle centuries hated to be considered as Hindustani and would have kept these low class converted Islamists out of the gates of Red fort.
I fail to understand what Islamic glory these new age Muslims are searching for when most likely, one of their ancestors was resenting or fighting these Islamist tyrant and was later converted under the threat of a sword.
Imagine my amusement when someone like Mohd. Iqbal whose father was a converted Muslim by force goes and whines loudly that WE ruled over the waves and land from Spain to India. What hypocrites and usurpers.
!!Sucker, your father was a middle class govt employee and not even your ancestors wielded anything other than a Pen.