2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:
pankajs wrote: Modi will WIN even when Kujli becomes the CM of Delhi because, in the view of the sickulars of India, Modi made Kujli abandon his principles to win!
Respectfully disagree. The narrative BIF spokeswomen like Burka bibi are spinning as follows:

1. Crazy’s temple visits are ‘mainstream’ Hindu in contrast to BJP’s ‘aggressive Hinduthva’ which Delhites supposedly rejected if as expected crazy canters home comfortably

2. Crazy was actually pro Shaheen Bagh because by staying away, he did not get into a dog fight with BJP therby highlighting his development agenda which Delhites allegedly supported

3. Crazy’s support base cuts across religious lines

I expect her to pen a WP propaganda op-ed along these lines post Feb 11.

Finally, I don’t want to get on your nerves, and lets agree to disagree, but a BJP whitewash as predicted by India Today Axis exit poll will surely energize BIF IMO.

Even if BJP does not win, they should at least get 25 ofd seats to show BIF that there is price to pay electorally for their break India machinations
Thankfully, doesn't matter what Burkha Butt or you think!

The FACT is that the Hindu opinion has started to be matter and the politicos who want to win have started to fall in line. Spin did not take Raful anywere near power nor will it the BIF forces. Hindus have started pushing back.

Man you are one insecure person who's world goes topsy-turvy because of a WaPo op-ed or multiple op-ed in the Bestern media! :rotfl: Again, it does not matter.

Talking of "nerves", you are so insecure that you are projecting your "loosing nerve" on to me as "getting on my nerves". :rotfl:. I am here merely to bring clarity on issues and will continue doing it. Anyone who want to objectively evaluate who is "loosing nerve" has to read last 6-7 post of yours including this one and my last 10-15 posts about my attitude on BJP's loss in Delhi and Maharashtra for I have been posting on Maharashtra too all the while.

BTW, this last one was a good spin! and I always appreciate as good spin. Tests my bullshit meter. And you can engage with me or not and that is fully you choice BUT I will continue to call out the FUD that you have consistently spread from early days and not just this time.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Swamy39/status/1226372330328182784
Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39

It is revealing that the correspondent of India Today TV met a Minister from Sri Lanka yesterday and tried to make him to criticise the CAA. The Minister declined to answer stating that it was an internal matter. Such is the patriotism of MSM
As I have noted before, not every foreigner has an opinion on Indian matters or even follow it. It is our MSM who goad them for quotes so that they can spin a anti-Modi/BJP narrative.

The Madison bouncer fits the bill but could also be his side-kick.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Rahul Pandita's prior work on Kashmir. He is the guy who wrote the script of "Shikara" that has whitewashed the KP/KH genocide in Kashmir. No wonder!

https://twitter.com/attomeybharti/statu ... 2598874114
Spaminder Bharti @attomeybharti

Oh my god! Thank you @rahulpandita for this wonderful biography of Yasin Malik and his wife. Without this, we’d have never known the atrocities committed by the fascist Indian state on this poor, helpless man. @VVCFilms, plot for your next film is ready.

https://openthemagazine.com/features/wo ... mrs-malik/
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded with EACH tweet for folks who understand Marathi .. Not a Marathi speaker so can only partially make out some stuff by my Hindi tuned ears. This was live on Marathi channels!

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1220405145672069120
iMac_too @iMac_too

Dear @PawarSpeaks & Pappu @RahulGandhi, your Loksabha campaigner says kick out illegal Muslim immigrants from Pak/BD
Dear @PawarSpeaks & Pappu @RahulGandhi, also your Loksabha campaigner says he has some secret info about Muslim ghettos where foreign Moulvis are spreading venom & he will share that info with country's HM & Maha CM
And @PawarSpeaks & Pappu @RahulGandhi, your Loksabha campaigner says to counter street campaigns by jehadis he will also come on streets against illegal Muslim immigrants
Painter @RajThackeray, all points raised by you are legitimate & already in public domain. You just reiterated it. Unless you start hammering root cause i.e. policies of the people you campaigned for in Loksabha '19, your every move will remain suspect. Better start doing it
Aila! what is this talk ... where are the bollytards and the liberandus but especially our MSMturds? Lastly, where is Raful jee?
https://twitter.com/ani_digital/status/ ... 6389464065
ANI Digital @ani_digital

Swords for swords, stone for stones: Raj Thackeray warns anti-CAA protestors
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

pankajs wrote:
The FACT is that the Hindu opinion has started to be matter and the politicos who want to win have started to fall in line. Spin did not take Raful anywere near power nor will it the BIF forces. Hindus have started pushing back.
Disagree. Starting with MP/Rajasthan/Chattisgargh, lack luster performance in Maha and Haryana, loss in Jharkand, and impending loss in Delhi. Doesn't seem like Hindus pushing back as much as they should IMO, lots needs to be done.

Rest of you post is unadulterated piskological horse-manure. Not worth wasting time on.

Lets wait till Feb 11 around 10 AM IST by which time the Delhi picture will become clear.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:
pankajs wrote:
Disagree. Starting with MP/Rajashna/Chattisgargh, lack luster performance in Maha and Haryana, loss in Jharkand, and impending loss in Delhi. Doesn't seem like Hindus pushing back as much as they should IMO, lots needs to be done.

Rest of you post is unadulterated piskological horse-manure. Not worth wasting time on.

Lets wait till Feb 11 around 10 AM IST by which time the Delhi picture will become clear.
News for you ... You have been reading the wrong sources or not looking at the data yourself. Such shoddy analysis! :rotfl: As far as Maha is concerned one doesn't even have to look at data. My my .. agenda uuncha rahe hamara! :rotfl:

I am loving the meltdown where supposedly highly educated and logical people will disregard FACTS and DATA to spin a narrative of gloom and doom. Keep at it if that is your calling BUT expect to be called out.

Saaru, why did you waste you ur time just now then? BTW, why did you keep repeating the same argument thrice on Delhi/BIF without rebutting anyone of the three different people who countered you conclusions? Why did you waste time repeating the same arguments over and over?

As far as pisko is concerned, saaru have a heart. If you are entitled to your pisko "getting on your nerve", so am I on your "loosing nerve". IF you "loose nerve" so easily then don't venture into pisko or else be prepared to hear back. That is fair don't you think.

I would still suggest you look at data and facts on election rather than go by BIF narratives. You always rely on the BIF narrative than data and facts but that is your choice.
Last edited by pankajs on 10 Feb 2020 09:45, edited 1 time in total.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

The subconscious fear Indians always had now stands manifested. Watch Pradip Gupta, Axis Poll head
"Wherever Muslim population is more than 40% across India @BJP4India cannot win"

Sir @narendramodi, u have tried ur best to win their hearts, pls concentrate on ur own now!
@amitshah
https://twitter.com/RituRathaur/status/ ... 42528?s=20
91% muslims consolidated to vote agnst @BJP4India

Never seen more thankless ppl.

PM @narendramodi gave them
Nayi manzil
5cr scholarships
UPSC training
Naya Savera
Nai Udaan
Padho Pardesh
Maulana Azad National Fellowship
Seekho Aur Kamao,
USTTAD,
Nai Roshni
https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/delhi-e ... efeat-bjp/
https://twitter.com/RituRathaur/status/ ... 99232?s=20
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:
pankajs wrote:
Disagree. Starting with MP/Rajasthan/Chattisgargh, lack luster performance in Maha and Haryana, loss in Jharkand, and impending loss in Delhi. Doesn't seem like Hindus pushing back as much as they should IMO, lots needs to be done.

Oh .. forgot to point out the most BLATANT disregard of facts.

ALL of last several pages, I and many others have been clear, Kujli has deviated from the BIF narrative, even if temporarily, to get a chance to be elected back! That itself is proof of my assertion that has been quoted and I have highlighted!

Amazing logical gymnastics being employed to discredit what has already been established and accepted even by some elements of BIF but keep spreading FUD.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/Swamy39/status/1226372330328182784
Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39

It is revealing that the correspondent of India Today TV met a Minister from Sri Lanka yesterday and tried to make him to criticise the CAA. The Minister declined to answer stating that it was an internal matter. Such is the patriotism of MSM
As I have noted before, not every foreigner has an opinion on Indian matters or even follow it. It is our MSM who goad them for quotes so that they can spin a anti-Modi/BJP narrative.

The Madison bouncer fits the bill but could also be his side-kick.
Meera Shankar
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

I have not heard it AND I will not hear it. Vote has already been cast and the results will be out in a few days. There is no need to indulge in rhetoric at this stage of the game. Nothing is going to change the results now.

This is plain wrong in terms of signal because it conveys desperation. There is nothing to prove after the votes have been cast and results are due in a few days.

https://twitter.com/SureshNakhua/status ... 5776481281
Suresh Nakhua ( सुरेश नाखुआ ) @SureshNakhua

BOOM

An audio call from AAP surveyor (Muslim) to his BJP friend (Hindu) sharing the voting trends from Okhla constituency.

The call was placed at around 3.30 / 4 pm on 8th February 2020.

Part 1

#दिल्ली_की_हटी_आप_की_फटी
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Rohit Sardana demolishing Rubbish Kumar's nonsense

https://twitter.com/tankarvind/status/1 ... 18081?s=20
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/saket71/status/1226549120376037376
saket साकेत ಸಾಕೇತ್ @saket71

So the Sardarji, @shilpitewari ji was getting so excited about for his so-called secularism by supporting illegal squatting of rioters in #ShaheenBagh is office bearer of AIMIM, which is supporting this ‘apolitical’ protest and stands for All India Council for unity of Muslims
https://twitter.com/SinghPramod2784/sta ... ote]Pramod Kumar Singh @SinghPramod2784

'Truth' has uncanny knack of coming out. The 'magnanimous' read Samaritan Sardarji's facade has crumbled on its own. Those going 'gaga' over the planted news of him selling his flat to fund 'Langar' at #ShaheenBagh should know the 'real designs' of the people behind this sit in.[/quote] https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 00[quote]J Gopikrishnan @jgopikrishnan70

Langar sponsor might be Sardar's Owaisi[/quote]
PFI money channeled via AIMIM via a Sardar who, as per presstitute, sold his house to fund food for Tauheen bagh. Kudrati khaana ka raaz!
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Irrespective of what happens in Delhi, The fight against BiF will not end. Its a civilizational war and we can't afford to lose it.
A couple of election results here or there may mean minor $hit but as long as Sh. Modi Ji controls Parl, we will succeed.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Some of the folks of my extended family went to 'Shikara' movie. Walked out of the theater by Interval, feeling disgusted.
My eternal take is: Why would anyone pay money to watch Bhaiwood movie especially mainstream Bhaiwood from someone who produced PK ?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:PFI money channeled via AIMIM via a Sardar who, as per presstitute, sold his house to fund food for Tauheen bagh. Kudrati khaana ka raaz!

Hey, are Presstitutes not complaining that economy is down and there are no jobs. Then how can people who are jobless waste time in Shaheen Bagh kind of nautanki and are not out there looking for a job.

All this Shaheen bagh's shenanigans are big Hawala money rackets to bring illegal money into the system. No one pays for free lunch nor anyone sits in this bitter cold for days together.
I am assuming that the oh-so-generous Sardar is now on agencies radar and all his financial transactions and travels would be explored and investigated.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Vikas ji, thanks for the update..looking at the Pandita guy's timelines on Twitter, I was a bit taken aback by the number of KP sounding names going gaga over him and the film.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vikas wrote:Some of the folks of my extended family went to 'Shikara' movie. Walked out of the theater by Interval, feeling disgusted.
My eternal take is: Why would anyone pay money to watch Bhaiwood movie especially mainstream Bhaiwood from someone who produced PK ?
Thx. I have decided not to waste a dime on this. Here is my tweet to some joker praising that Lutyen coward Rahul Pandita

Rahul Pandita Retweeted
Anupam | अनुपम
@AnupamConnects
Go watch #Shikara to witness the tragic exodus of #KashmiriPandits narrated through a timeless love story played beautifully by both the lead actors. What a brilliantly made cinema by @VVCFilms countering hatred & bigotry through love & brotherhood! @rahulpandita

Chowkidar CRamS
@csastry12

Replying to
@AnupamConnects

@VVCFilms and 2 others

I won't because based on reviews, it seems its some politically correct BS. Sidestepping the role of Kashmir Muslims in such a monumental crime is a grotesque cowardly cop out and a tragedy in and of itself. I will wait for @vivekagnihotri's movie for the truth
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Opindia - Sardarji in AIMIM
Earlier this month, social media posts went viral praising ‘generosity’ of a Sikh man, one ‘Advocate D S Bindra’ who ‘sold his flat’ to fund ‘langar’ (community kitchen often in Gurudwara) at Shaheen Bagh.
In the video he claims that he is ready to sell off his other two flats too if needed to ‘fund the langar’ at Shaheen Bagh. This was later on picked up by mainstream media. India Today group’s Lallantop also published an article hailing Bindra.
Advocate D S Bindra and AIMIM
However, Aaj Tak and Lallantop, both, conveniently forget to mention that Bindra is an office bearer of Asaduddin Owaisi’s All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen (AIMIM).
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sanju wrote:Vikas ji, thanks for the update..looking at the Pandita guy's timelines on Twitter, I was a bit taken aback by the number of KP sounding names going gaga over him and the film.
Sanju, There will always be few black lentils but mostly these are bots who are part of digital media campaigns.
Not many KP's have gone to see the movie but those who have, felt disrespected and angry about whitewashing their tragedy and pain.
Unless we take lessons from Sikhs and make monuments highlighting our history and atrocities by Islamists, They are bound to whitewash it by singing 'Ishwar-allah tero naam'.

I personally don't know Rahul Pandita but what Pankajs has shown in his post (post from Rahul's book), Anyone who has any sympathy with terrorist scum Yasin Malik is no friend of mine.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

There is an expose on Rahul Pandita, clearly showing his links with the LeLi echo system. Foreword of the book by Guha and his eulogy of Yasin Malik etc. Bit late here, else I would have searched and posted it.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 9102705666
Utkarsh Anand @utkarsh_aanand

Faith Vs Right to Pray:

* SC brushes aside objections to hearing the matter

* Holds reference to a larger bench can be made even while deciding review petitions

* SC frames 7 questions of interplay between faith and rights.

#Sabrimala
A major victory even when it might not appear to be so.

LeLi lawyers including Fali N and Indira J were arguing against the clubbing Sabrimala with "Faith vs Right" question of other religions.

IF that was accepted, the fate of Sabrimala was sealed plus would have given them the space to argue for separate treatment of Majority religion and Minority religions on the "Faith vs Right" question.

Now, the there is a HIGH chance that there will be a broad & all encompassing judgement on "Faith vs Right" question that will equally be applicable to ALL religions AND then only the this latest framework will be employed for Sabrimala.

Sabrimala judgement of the past may be upheld under the new framework but that will mean that the sword of "Rights" will fall on all other religions too. Just that possibility will make the LeLi nazi Lawyers very cautions when arguing for "Rights over Faith" as they have done when the question was posed wrt Hindu religion only.

However, I expect they will still try to draw a distinction on the question between Majority and Minorities but this ruling makes their job much tougher.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Shikara - Feedback on Movie
क्या मौकापरस्त है बॉलीवुड?
दरअसल, अब शिकार का सिनेमा घरों तक पहुंचना बॉलीवुड की मौकापरस्ती का सटीक उदहारण है। पिछले दो सालों में, खासकर धारा 370 हटने के बाद कश्मीर में पंडितों की वापसी का माहौल खूब गर्म हुआ और शिकारा शायद इसी मंशा को अहसास कराने के लिए जल्दबाजी में बनी कोशिश है।

शायद इसीलिए विवेक अग्निहोत्री की फिल्म से पहले अपनी फिल्म लाने की चाहत में एक औसत दर्जे की कोशिश की गई। शिकारा न तो कश्मीरी पंडितों पे हुए सदियों के अत्याचार को और न ही पिछले 30 सालों में कश्मीरी पंडित समाज पर विस्थापित होने से सामाजिक-सांस्कृतिक प्रभाव को दर्शा पाता है।

विधु विनोद चोपड़ा ने खुद को कश्मीरी बताकर कश्मीरी पंडित समाज की भावनाओं को बेचने की कोशिश की है। शायद कहीं कोई पुरानी प्रेमकथा धूल में लिपटी हुई फाइल से निकाली गई और उसको कश्मीरी पंडितों की भावनाओं वाली चाशनी से लपेट कर जनता को बेवकूफ बनाया गया।

शिकारा एक ऐसा छलावा है जो आने वाली कोशिशों पर भी एक प्रश्नचिन्ह लगा देगा। शायद ही कश्मीरी पंडित समाज अब किसी और फिल्म को इतना अंधा समर्थन दे पाएगा।
मुझे जितना फख्र ये कहने में है कि मैं एक कश्मीरी पंडित हूं, उतना ही फख्र ये मानने में भी है कि हिन्दुस्तान के लाखों करोड़ों लोगों की तरह मैं भी बॉलीवुड की फिल्मों का मुरीद हूं।
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

The idea of the “bigger picture”, is not attractive for Hindus voters. It may work with certain communities as they resort to complete anti-BJP, but the same reasoning does not apply for Hindus. Most dont even come to vote on election day & lack the commitment, so all this Hindu awaking will remain a pipe dream.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

greatde wrote:The idea of the “bigger picture”, is not attractive for Hindus voters. It may work with certain communities as they resort to complete anti-BJP, but the same reasoning does not apply for Hindus. Most dont even come to vote on election day & lack the commitment, so all this Hindu awaking will remain a pipe dream.
In that case, Hindus deserve whatever fate has in store for them.. eternal ghulami of Chrislamist forces.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

OmkarC wrote:
greatde wrote:The idea of the “bigger picture”, is not attractive for Hindus voters. It may work with certain communities as they resort to complete anti-BJP, but the same reasoning does not apply for Hindus. Most dont even come to vote on election day & lack the commitment, so all this Hindu awaking will remain a pipe dream.
In that case, Hindus deserve whatever fate has in store for them.. eternal ghulami of Chrislamist forces.
Agreed. Its simply survival of the fittest. If a community cant see themselves as one cohesive unit, and when each individual doesnt care about others as long as his home is not the one burning (and cant even realize that it will be his number next), then there is no saving them. I mean, all they have to do is vote. Finally there is a government which actually cares about Hindu causes. Its not like Hindus need to fight in the streets. Just go and vote, thats all is being asked. It barely takes half an hour. But if we will rather consider that a holiday and go somewhere or just chill at home watching netflix, then we indeed deserve to go the way of the dodo.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Simple question ?
How many felt disgusted that a Foreign lady was ruling us from 2004-2014 and was heading the oldest and largest party of the country for over 15 years and was sabotaging Hindus from inside and Political leaders across spectrum were comfortable falling over her feet at the very first opportunity.
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

“Man you are one insecure person who's world goes topsy-turvy because of a WaPo op-ed or multiple op-ed in the Bestern media! :rotfl: Again, it does not matter.”

The wapo op-Ed is only a symptom. Alone it may not mean anything but over time it’s eroding away the brand indias brand and nationalism.

There’s no ideological counter so far only reaction

My neighbour in the Bay Area is pro nrc BJP etc .his brothers is in the indian Air Force etc. but some of his nephews in Delhi are anti CAA and he is horrified.

It’s the newer generation which has to be cultivated. They are on steady diet of denigration of anything nationalistic.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

banrjeer wrote:“Man you are one insecure person who's world goes topsy-turvy because of a WaPo op-ed or multiple op-ed in the Bestern media! :rotfl: Again, it does not matter.”

The wapo op-Ed is only a symptom. Alone it may not mean anything but over time it’s eroding away the brand indias brand and nationalism.

There’s no ideological counter so far only reaction

My neighbour in the Bay Area is pro nrc BJP etc .his brothers is in the indian Air Force etc. but some of his nephews in Delhi are anti CAA and he is horrified.

It’s the newer generation which has to be cultivated. They are on steady diet of denigration of anything nationalistic.
True. What is happening amongst the new generation is not because of WaPo or Burkha Butt but what is happening in our education system and via our films and MSM ... All DESI maal.

The first 50% of the solution/resolution is identifying the correct problem/asking the correct question. Not my lines but an often quoted generic dictum.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Question that the SC will address in the "Faith vs Right" debate.

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 8590458880

The seven issues that will be examined by the nine-judge bench in Faith Vs Right to Pray matter:
banrjeer
BRFite

Post by banrjeer »

kittoo wrote:
OmkarC wrote:
Agreed. Its simply survival of the fittest. If a community cant see themselves as one cohesive unit, and when each individual doesnt care about others as long as his home is not the one burning (and cant even realize that it will be his number next), then there is no saving them. I mean, all they have to do is vote. Finally there is a government which actually cares about Hindu causes. Its not like Hindus need to fight in the streets. Just go and vote, thats all is being asked. It barely takes half an hour. But if we will rather consider that a holiday and go somewhere or just chill at home watching netflix, then we indeed deserve to go the way of the dodo.
What urban kids are watching on Netflix is sacred games, Leila etc. in general The script writing will be more slick than the usual item numbers or boring melodrama.

The young are more gullible and impressionable
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Indics just voted BJP to unprecedented majority and within 6 months people are sitting here writing obituaries to Hindus.

That said Indics (Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists) must sit together and understand what is their core common interests, what is most beneficial to their society in the long term. Once these have been clearly understood these must be passed down from generations to generations.

Western countries haven't faced the problem yet since the Muslim % amongst them is pretty insignificant but they will before end of this century. China is only taking steps in advance to preempt what's known to them to be inevitable if this population grows unchecked.

The only thing which will save Indic dharmic civilization is understanding original darsana of indic philosophy.
Last edited by Sumeet on 10 Feb 2020 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

banrjeer wrote:
kittoo wrote:
What urban kids are watching on Netflix is sacred games, Leila etc. in general The script writing will be more slick than the usual item numbers or boring melodrama.

The young are more gullible and impressionable
I have this dream that some day dharmics will be able to mass produce and flood the market with dharmic content from Nursery to 12th standard in English via books, comics, cartoons, toys, serials and movies with exceptional production value and at competitive prices. Basically take Dharma to India and the world the way they consume content.

There is simply no other way to fight this off. It is a dream I know but at this point that is all I can do but it will have to be done by someone. IF I ever get the opportunity I will do it myself at cost.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

pankajs wrote:Rahul Pandita's prior work on Kashmir. He is the guy who wrote the script of "Shikara" that has whitewashed the KP/KH genocide in Kashmir. No wonder!
Had thought of watching this movie Shikhara, but now will for sure give it a miss. Looks like it is the typical bollywood attempt to white wash the wrong doings of the Kashmiri Jehadis. The sad part is that there would be lots of gullible people in the young generation who will now believe that the movie is telling history correctly. I say this from watching a Malayalam movie 1921 released in 1986-1988 time frame (which happily white washed the religious riots of Malabar in 1921), and now in 2019-2020 the Jehadi elements are using this movie to say that the religious riot was a "freedom struggle".
Sabrimala judgement of the past may be upheld under the new framework but that will mean that the sword of "Rights" will fall on all other religions too.
There is a way to get out of that as well. The Supreme Court verdict of 2018 did not explicitly say "allow women of all ages entry to Sabari mala". It annulled a single rule in a Rules associated with an Act used by a "secular" government to manage Hindu temples. Now if Sabari Mala temple is managed by a new Act, the verdict of 2018 will NOT apply. There is already a court monitored case going on with a directive that Sabari Mala should be managed like the Tirumala Tirupathi trust (which has an Act exclusively for that purpose). GoKL was to come up with a draft act by end of January, but they have now asked for an extension of 4-5 weeks. And one among the 8 points which the Supreme Court verdict of 2019 passed up to the larger bench was whether the rule which was annulled in 2018 verdict is even applicable to Sabari Mala 8). So as I see it, now there are multiple legal options available to save the temple and the faith system. The devotees' advocates most likely would have now evaluated all of the options and kept their plans ready.

The Nariman duo (judge and the advocate) and Indira Jaisingh's shenanigans are now out in the open. Rather than any great talk about equality for women etc, what they want is to mess up with the majority religion's faith system. When the legislative processes are now unreachable (because Congress etc. lost) the BIF has now picked up on the next big pillar of the democracy.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

aunty is soft pedalling khalistan under the very dubious guise of #GoldenTemple #Unity #faith

what does she think that these muslims are saying in front of her temple if not the shahadah, the muslim profession of faith (“there is no god but allah, and muhammad is the messenger of allah”)

is that what she wants. what did she think was said at their namaz @Guru Ghar

is even one of them saying "awwal allah noor upaya kudrat Ke sab bande"...

the same "#muslim brethren" who gleefully butchered sikhs during the partition :mrgreen:

or is this the sikh version of taqiya to be fed to the Indians at large

Harsimrat Kaur Badal @HarsimratBadal_

Awwal Allah Noor Upaya Kudrat Ke sab Bande...
What an amazing heart warming sight! #Muslim brethren offering Namaaz at Sri Darbar Sahib complex.
Where in the world would you witness such confidence in the freedom of belief and faith except Guru Ghar?
#GoldenTemple #Unity #faith

Last edited by chetak on 10 Feb 2020 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^ Next time, when someone berates "Only" Hindus of dhimmitude, Show this pic to them.
We all Indics suffer from this disease of being Pls-love-me-Puppy-please.
When was the last time they allowed Shabad-kirtan or Havan at Vatican or Kaba ?
Do we not understand what is said during Islamic prayers or we have this strange fetish to get slaughtered.

Unfortunately , same Sikh crowd will go violent if Idols of Sri Ram or Devi Bhagwati would be carried into Hari-mandir sahib.

PS: What was the need for this show and dramabazi unless there is a broader message here.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

watch video

Reason of 78.3% vote turnout at my 5 booths in Mangolpuri Constituency.

Even at 5'o clock (last one hour) they are requesting people to cast their vote.

Hats off to my selfless team

https://twitter.com/PoddarVaishali/stat ... 7110907905
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Delhi election is over. Now a honorable exit to Tauheen bagh is being provided via the SC.

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 6451854336

You can't block public roads indefinitely. Protests can't continue like this, observes the #SupremeCourt on #ShaheenBaghProtests. It has issued notices to Delhi Police, NCT Govt. Next hearing on Feb 17
Tauheen bagh beepul get to withdraw citing their respect for SC and democracy and get lauded by presstitute for their "secular" & "law abiding" protest and its windup. Will they take this opportunity or will they invite confrontation with Delhi Police?

https://twitter.com/ShivAroor/status/12 ... 4852753409
Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor
JUST IN: Supreme Court refrains from passing any order on removing protesters from Shaheen Bagh, but observes 'If you want to protest, there can be some area where you protest. You cannot block a public road. There must be defined areas of protest.' Next hearing on Feb 17.
Mean-e-while
https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 4244318209

#SupremeCourt seeks a reply from the #Rajasthan Govt on recent death of more than 100 infants in the government hospitals. The PIL was filed by former IMA president KK Agarwal, seeking a judicial inquiry.
This too will be buried by the MSM. No Modi or Yogi to target!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Wokey ... this was fast ..

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 4107286528
News18 @CNNnews18

#BREAKING | Protesters ready to shift stir out of Shaheen Bagh if directed.

Will more to Ramlila maidan if SC directs.

@Zebaism with details | #CitizenshipShowdown
Now they will earn plaudits from our MSM who will use this act of obeying SC to whitewash the ugly side of protests but camera too will shift away and the protest can be wound down away from media glare.

Looks like everyone is moving in lock-steps. BJP, AAP, Protesters, their backers other than AAP and the courts. Everyone got what they wanted from this episode except for the commuters who were at the receiving end all this while. Theek hai.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:Wokey ... this was fast ..

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 4107286528
News18 @CNNnews18

#BREAKING | Protesters ready to shift stir out of Shaheen Bagh if directed.

Will more to Ramlila maidan if SC directs.

@Zebaism with details | #CitizenshipShowdown
Now they will earn plaudits from our MSM who will use this act of obeying SC to whitewash the ugly side of protests but camera too will shift away and the protest can be wound down away from media glare.

Looks like everyone is moving in lock-steps. BJP, AAP, Protesters, their backers other than AAP and the courts. Everyone got what they wanted from this episode except for the commuters who were at the receiving end all this while. Theek hai.
It works for both sides. If BIF were expecting late night police action and make Martyrs out of this Muslim crowd, It has gone out with a whimper. NM and As have ignored these protests like one ignores daily Azan on loudspeaker, 5 times a day.
Islamic campaigns usually expect Shaheed and Gazi.

Once it moves to the periphery, Sponsors will soon lose interest and it will end. BIF meanwhile has revealed secret path of illegal terror financing to tracking agencies. Only a fool would think that all the money flowing into these protests is not being tracked at the highest level.
I want MSM to proclaim victory for Islamists for it to hurt Hindu population as how Islamists play games.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

SC has posted the case to Feb 17th. So the scum will try to be there upto 17th no matter what. But AS may have other plans now. If PAAPis win then they will try to openly support BIF sitting on road drama. Win or lost expect AK to visit that place openly now that there is no need for Hindu votes for another five years. I am sure he will be eager to become amir e momons of BIF now that clown is not suitable.