2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Manish_Sharma »

TWITTER:

Jaidev Jamwal
@JaidevJamwal
NRI Hindu goes to Pakistan. Is surprised at the hatred normal Pakis have for Hindus and Indians. lol

How can these people be so deluded in this day and age ?

https://twitter.com/JaidevJamwal/status ... 01185?s=20
Just got back from My Trip to Pakistan, and If you are Indian/Hindu, You shouldn't go.
kabulibabaganoush1d

Well guys, I just recently got back from my trip to Pakistan. And to be honest, long story short, if you are Indian (Or Hindu) do not go there.

I have to say going to this trip I was nervous but I was excited. It was almost a passage for me to return back to my roots. My mother’s family was from Peshawar, and moved during partition. I was excited to see the people that my grandparents called their other selves. I always was under the impression that if it were not for the British partitioning the land we were the same people, we would get along, and there would be mutual respect. I was very quickly shown the dream was only but a dream.

With the help of my friend (Whose wedding I was going to, and the reason I was in Pakistan) and his family I got to tour a lot of different parts of Pakistan. I toured Sindh (Karachi), Balochistan (Quetta), Khyber Pakthunkhwa (Peshawar), Islamabad, and ended my trip in Punjab (Lahore).

The first thing I noticed was it was not a clean place, it was very similar to old Delhi. Yes there were some clean places, but overall it was pretty dirty, as an American.

Secondly Hindu culture is pretty much vanished there, they are all dilapidated buildings. I met and talked to some Hindus in Sindh, and they were pretty miserable. The Hindus in Peshawar you couldn’t even tell they were Hindus the women were burqas and the guys were afghan suits, which definitely tripped me out.

But the main thing that ruined my trip was just how much Hinduphobia and Indian hating I saw there. In Pakistan, Hindu and Indian are pretty much used interchangeably, and Pakistanis think pretty much anyone whose Indian is Hindu, not a Sikh or Muslim or any of the vast amount of religious diversity we have.

I have had several instances where when people found out I am Hindu they were completely irked out.

1) At the wedding, there were a bunch of kids (probably about 9-10 year olds) and they were asking me where I am from. I told them I am American, but my family is Indian. They immediately started yelling “enemy enemy enemy” I was appalled that kids were taught this. Then one kid who was the oldest of the bunch, went “wait….. he could be good are you muslim? ” and I was like no, and he was like “ohh… ” My friend then came in and whacked those kids, and were like what the hell are you guys saying, and apologized to me, I told him not to worry and acted if I shrugged it off, I was still kind of shook these parents taught their kids that.

2)I met my friend’s grandparents and the grandmother was very warm, but the grandfather wasn’t. I had explained that my grandparents came from Peshawar, and they moved during partition, The grandma was like oh thats so sad, we were one. While the grandpa was like well, we need a country for muslims and only muslims. Hindus have India, so it doesn’t matter. He was pretty ticked off at India in general, so I just avoided talking to him.

3) I had several people joke to me whenever they saw a cow, that omg Kabui needs to worship it. They also asked why Hindus drink cow piss, and its eat feces. I told them that this is not typical mainstream practice, they said how I could believe in such nonsense, I just kinda shrugged it off.

4) I actually could travel through Pakistan, because my friend had a relative who was in the Pakistani army (he was awesome, was well educated and modern) and he told me don’t ever mention that I am Hindu in front of inspection/security because they will think I am an Indian spy.

He also said to be honest Hindus don’t have it good here, so just blend in, and if anyone makes you uncomfortable to let him know.

Overall I was disappointed because my experience was so different than when my friends came to India to explore it. I had family and relatives literally joke fight with them saying here try these sweets, and tell me who is betters? etc. That was the extent to which the Indian-Pakistani rivalry showed up. Every place we went to India, people were extremely warm and friendly, and were curious about Pakistan. I did not see that in Pakistan, nor did I enjoy any real hospitality.

It seems most Pakistanis generally hate Indians, while Indians hate the Pakistani government. While there were some great people who made me feel comfortable, the vast majority of the time I had to hide my Hindu identity, and have to endure taunts about being Indian.

Pakistan has some great viewing sites, but I in good conscious cannot recommend an Indian or a Hindu to go there.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

Delhi votes for bjp in ls elections and aap in state elections
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Manish_Sharma wrote: How can these people be so deluded in this day and age ?

how can you be so naive in today's age..had that been the case ..they would have not been overtaken by BDs in most things..India hatred is what keeps them together...
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

It was a disappointing blow out of BJP, but full credit to the Karyakarthas for doing their best. And once again, hats off to India Today Axis for their on target exit poll.

There will now be endless anal-ses on how BJP's "hate" politics was rejected and crap like that. My worst fear now is how BIF is going to leverage crazy's massive win. There is some self satisfying bogus spinning that somehow by crazy singing Hanuman Chalisa and not attacking ModiJi is some consolation. But fact is BIF is celebrating, maybe shortlived who knows.

The next big BIF maneuver I will watch for is Trump Bahadur's visit. Lets see what theatrics BIF concocts to get his attention when he is in Delhi. I also expect some WP/NYT op-eds by both Indians and whites claiming that USA is making a bad bet by backing ModiJi, and the grand colonial condescension that a white bahadur should not bless ModiJi because his "Hindu majoritarian agenda" is not in US interests, and Indian economy in shambles.

Next step Bihar, and then the grandest of prizes, W. Bengal.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vasudha @WordsSlay · 5h
Election khatam, Biryani khatam.

shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

CRamS wrote: There will now be endless anal-ses on how BJP's "hate" politics was rejected and crap like that. My worst fear now is how BIF is going to leverage crazy's massive win. There is some self satisfying bogus spinning that somehow by crazy singing Hanuman Chalisa and not attacking ModiJi is some consolation. But fact is BIF is celebrating, maybe shortlived who knows.

I thought we would've been wiser seeing how things unraveled over past 5-6 years. And on every setback in BJP (including this panchayati polls), there's a meltdown among over here. This will tide. That said, Indian politics is not for a faint heart. I think all these states lost (RJ, MP, MH) will return to BJP easily. These are all temporary setbacks.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

The simplc truth.Good governance pays off and pays off better when the rival's alternative manifesto is nationalism, extreme in some cases. Nationalism can't feed hungry bellies and aspirations of the aam admi. The people of India across the land want a better future for hhemselves and their families.The old adages about politicos needing to know their " onions"," it's the economy stupid", hold good. Good governance will cut across linguistic,ethnic,class and caste divisions.National parties need to remrmber this when state elections take place.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/122 ... 61793?s=20

'We were zero earlier, are zero now, so it's a BJP defeat not ours : Congress leader and Punjab cabinet minister Sadhu Singh Dharamso on Delhi Assembly poll results'
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:..I also expect some WP/NYT op-eds by both Indians and whites claiming that USA is making a bad bet by backing ModiJi, and the grand colonial condescension that a white bahadur should not bless ModiJi because his "Hindu majoritarian agenda" is not in US interests, and Indian economy in shambles.
CRamS Ji, Is there any reason you assign such high value to the Op-eds in rags like WaPo and NYT ?
You do know that hardly anyone forms their opinion from rags like them (not that we could care any less) nor anyone watches your fav. NDTV in India.
I know your heart is in the right place but I think you are coming across as someone who is too much worried about 'Angrez Log Kya kahenge'.
Delhi was a localized elections. Outside Media and BRF, there was hardly any conversation about them.
Even Delhi folks were interested in them because they would get another day off.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

The simplc truth.Good governance pays off and pays off better when the rival alternative manifesto is nationalism, extreme in some cases,unpalatable to the majority of the electorate. Scaremongering has limitations.Nationalism can't feed hungry bellies and aspirations of the aam admi. The people of India across the land want a better future for themselves and their families.The old adages about politicos needing to know their " onions"," it's the economy stupid", hold good. Good governance will cut across linguistic,ethnic, religious,class and caste divisions.National parties need to remember this when state elections take place. Delhi with its diverese ethnic background is a microcosm of the nation.Many lessons need to be learnt from this election.

India must stand tall during Trump's visit.Trump with his impeachment " victory" will be overbearing and arrogant and will attempt to armtwist Modiji on several issues.Kashmir- given his personal peace plan for the ME, relations with Iran and arms sales with Russia. India must be polite but firm. Our sovereign interests are ours alone and we do NOT need to explain anything to snyone pro-actively why I am totally against taking foreign tnvoys yo Kashmir to prove a point.It displays insecurity and z hangover of genuflecting to the white man.Sadly our MEA is aflicted with this colonial-era disease.
Last edited by Philip on 11 Feb 2020 22:19, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Philip wrote:The simplc truth.Good governance pays off and pays off better when the rival's alternative manifesto is nationalism, extreme in some cases. Nationalism can't feed hungry bellies and aspirations of the aam admi. The people of India across the land want a better future for hhemselves and their families.The old adages about politicos needing to know their " onions"," it's the economy stupid", hold good. Good governance will cut across linguistic,ethnic,class and caste divisions.National parties need to remrmber this when state elections take place.
Philip, beautiful post. In the end, all politics is local.

I would like to believe that Kejriwal is not part of BIF or Anti-Hindu and is not corrupt like established political players, it is just that he too was learning the ropes of politics during earlier years hence all the dharna and drama.

PS: He got my respect that day he kicked out Salim Yadav and Prashant Bhushan and made them political orphans.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Philip wrote:The simplc truth.Good governance pays off and pays off better when the rival's alternative manifesto is nationalism, extreme in some cases. Nationalism can't feed hungry bellies and aspirations of the aam admi. The people of India across the land want a better future for hhemselves and their families.The old adages about politicos needing to know their " onions"," it's the economy stupid", hold good. Good governance will cut across linguistic,ethnic,class and caste divisions.National parties need to remrmber this when state elections take place.
In this elections there was a clear Muslim and Sikh communal consolidation in favor of AAP and against BJP. It was Hindus who did not consolidate and did not vote on identity issues. Your theory here applies only to Hindus and not for Muslims or Sikhs or other groups.
Last edited by Rony on 11 Feb 2020 22:30, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

BJP vote share increased by 6%.
Congress vote share decreased by 5%
AAP vote share decreased by 1%

Perhaps, the freebie culture should play out in Delhi and BJP will keep losing till then?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Secular/Leftist Rudali started on why this is not a victory on Hindutva since Kejri did not sport skull cap and did not challenge Modi

A saffron victory lurks within BJP's defeat in Delhi Assembly election 2020: Here's how
Kejriwal did not dust off his skullcap from the trunk, hardly uttered a word in support of communally-charged Shaheen Bagh protests, and was not even spotted campaigning in Muslim-dominated areas.

Instead, he 'outed' as a Hanuman bhakt, recited the chalisa, and even visited a Bajrang Bali temple.

He congratulated the Centre for its decision to create a trust for building a grand Ram temple in Ayodhya. "There is no right time for good work," he said.

The man who had once called Modi "a coward and a psychopath" did not utter a single harsh word against the prime minister throughout the campaign.

Nudged by his newest electoral advisor Prashant Kishor, this Kejriwal could be passed off as a rather taciturn BJP chief minister if the broom wasn't his party symbol.
The nation's polity has changed unrecognizable over the past six years. And that change is captured less in the thumping march of the BJP than the gingerly following footsteps of the Opposition. Not many may admit it, but competitive Hindutva has slowly but surely replaced competitive minority appeasement.
Identity politics begets identity politics. Hindus, who were never an organised vote bank, have coalesced into one after witnessing unbridled minority politics for decades, leftist and colonial distortions of history, apologists covering for Islamist terror, and an unchecked demographic takeover.

If Muslims respond with more strident identity politics instead of mainstreaming, Hindus consolidation will deepen.
Indian polity will change even more, perhaps irreversibly.

Hindutva has got a grip on it finally. It knows the party of its first choice losing an election is fleeting defeat, but the ideology sending deeper and wider roots is lasting victory.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

In a suburb where I live where from time immemorial there is no daily water supply,it used to be once in two weeks formerly, people are more concerned when water is turned on and leave their workspots to go home and fill water from neighbourhood taps if they don't have municipal connections which are v.difficult to get. There used to be regular daily power cuts too,better these days. Do you really think that these residents care more about terrorism,Kashmir, etc,etc.? You can answer the Q yourselves.
Last edited by Philip on 11 Feb 2020 22:29, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

neerajb wrote:IMHO delhites are better off financially than rest of India comparatively. I have seen many in my circle appreciative of freebies even when they dont need it. Many are crorepati types. Greed and selfishness has no ends it seems.
It's the crorepatis who stand to lose the most from freebies. Enablers for their business like good infrastructure, education etc are the first to be affected. It doesn't take time for a well off state to become a nightmare with poor governance.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Decades ago,the canny Tamilian superstar and politico MGR, had the pulse of the people.His mid-day free lunch for schoolkids was a first internationally. This one policy decision ,there wereother social sops too, plus his respect and chivalry to women ,his screen image,brought him huge electoral victories .Politicos of other states started imitating him."Jokeriwal", is now being regarded as a seasoned wise owl,with his knowledge of the pulse
of the people.Parties beware, misgovern and bite the dust.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

If you think Khujli = governance, explain Kanhaiya Kumar, Dwarka expressway, nirbhaya case, moholla clinics being used as dumps, schools with shiny new infrastructure but no teachers, freebies and doles don't equal governance
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Philip wrote:In a suburb where I live where from time immemorial there is no daily water supply,it used to be once in two weeks formerly, people are more concerned when water is turned on and leave their workspots to go home and fill water from neighbourhood taps if they don't have municipal connections which are v.difficult to get. There used to be regular daily power cuts too,better these days. Do you really think that these residents care more about terrorism,Kashmir, etc,etc.? You can answer the Q yourselves.
You think Kejri has any control over electricity in a suburb which isn't in the state of Delhi?
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

^^ It was Kamaraj who started the noon meal scheme, not MGR...
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Raveen wrote:
Philip wrote:In a suburb where I live where from time immemorial there is no daily water supply,it used to be once in two weeks formerly, people are more concerned when water is turned on and leave their workspots to go home and fill water from neighbourhood taps if they don't have municipal connections which are v.difficult to get. There used to be regular daily power cuts too,better these days. Do you really think that these residents care more about terrorism,Kashmir, etc,etc.? You can answer the Q yourselves.
You think Kejri has any control over electricity in a suburb which isn't in the state of Delhi?
Look at the state of the roads in Dwarka, Najafgarh, Bijwasan area, haven't seen them repaired in the past four years. The govt is only interested in collecting toll (Rs 100 every time a taxi enters Delhi). They have improved some schools and that is not a big deal. Kerala ( a bigger state) the average govt school has better infra than those of the City State Delhi.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

[quote="Rony"]Secular/Leftist Rudali started on why this is not a victory on Hindutva since Kejri did not sport skull cap and did not challenge Modi

A saffron victory lurks within BJP's defeat in Delhi Assembly election 2020: Here's how

wonder how much of this is true and if there is any Hindu consolidation, why was Anti CAA protest by rabid Islamists in Delhi not answered at ballot boxes?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Polarization in Okhla seat. Shaheen Bagh is right here.

AAP's Amanatullah Khan & BJP's Braham Singh.

Round 3 - AAP 7419 votes; BJP 83 votes.
4 - 8010 - 82
5 - 7567 - 24
6 - 7343 - 16
7 - 8571 - 102
9 - 7075 - 173
10 - 8721 - 25
11 - 7089 - 138
14 - 7888 - 466
15 - 9103 - 32

I did not find a single round where reverse polarization happened in Okhla. Remember, Brahm Singh polled 58,499 votes, in spite of the above!

Friends... the above shows what polarization actually is! Not what your TV anchors or paper columinists scream about.

https://twitter.com/KiranKS/status/1227 ... 65728?s=20

Mustafabad

BJP was leading with 32000 votes..

Then came
Round 19 BJP 36 aap 7904
Round 20 BJP 29 aap 7326
Round 21 BJP 35 aap 6838
Round 22 BJP 201 aap 6629
Round 23 BJP 5 aap 6878

https://twitter.com/IdamRashtray/status ... 96032?s=20
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Vikas wrote:
Philip, beautiful post. In the end, all politics is local.

I would like to believe that Kejriwal is not part of BIF or Anti-Hindu and is not corrupt like established political players, it is just that he too was learning the ropes of politics during earlier years hence all the dharna and drama.

PS: He got my respect that day he kicked out Salim Yadav and Prashant Bhushan and made them political orphans.
seriously....we have AAP supporters with us :eek: :shock:
Kejriwal's speech of 2014 against Modi was giveaway of what he is.
He has posted jhadu hitting swastik
asked for proof of surgical strike last year
toes line of Pakistan on internal security issues
may I ask what has he done to earn your respect?
(Last I check this was still an army forum)
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Modi said often, “what I do, I don’t do it with elections in mind.”

I take him at his word.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Rony wrote:In this elections there was a clear Muslim and Sikh communal consolidation in favor of AAP and against BJP. It was Hindus who did not consolidate and did not vote on identity issues. Your theory here applies only to Hindus and not for Muslims or Sikhs or other groups.
bingo
I will stick my neck out and say there is undercurrent of Khalistan support cementing many sikhs for kejriwal.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

This is an eye opener and short n sweet explanation of why Kejriwal won
https://twitter.com/Shrimaan/status/122 ... 12609?s=20
(PS Sewer line is under MCD)
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

hanumadu wrote:
neerajb wrote:IMHO delhites are better off financially than rest of India comparatively. I have seen many in my circle appreciative of freebies even when they dont need it. Many are crorepati types. Greed and selfishness has no ends it seems.
It's the crorepatis who stand to lose the most from freebies. Enablers for their business like good infrastructure, education etc are the first to be affected. It doesn't take time for a well off state to become a nightmare with poor governance.
on the contrary crorepatis most of them dont pay income taxes..GST is passed off to buyers anyways. So the concept of taxpayers money is not there at all. Everyone stands to loose..the voter segmentation is not that straightforward in delhi election...in few constituencies i saw the vote share gap b/w aap and BJP was consistently close to 10%. AAP has widespread support across educated, uneducated, poor/rich, hindu/non hindus. There's only so much one can use any card...
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

IndraD wrote: I will stick my neck out and say there is undercurrent of Khalistan support cementing many sikhs for kejriwal.
no undercurrent ..if you talk to voters you can see it very well...even non khalistanis hindus in punjab voted for him earlier..that support hasnt vanished...
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

IndraD wrote:
Rony wrote:....and not for Muslims or Sikhs or other groups.
bingo
I will stick my neck out and say there is undercurrent of Khalistan support cementing many sikhs for kejriwal.
Very true every aap booth I saw on election day had sikhs.....

zero on BJP booths
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

IndraD wrote:
Rony wrote:Secular/Leftist Rudali started on why this is not a victory on Hindutva since Kejri did not sport skull cap and did not challenge Modi

wonder how much of this is true and if there is any Hindu consolidation, why was Anti CAA protest by rabid Islamists in Delhi not answered at ballot boxes?
Because its not true. They are right that on Prashanth Kishore's advice Kejri sidestepped the whole issue and became a election Hanuman Bhakt for short period but they are wrong to interpret that this means that Kejri is now soft-Hindutva. Its just a tactical play by Kejri. He and his party are at heart a combination of commie and North Indian version of DMK. In AP, similar thing happened before assembly elections. EJ christian Jagan Reddy on advice of prashanth kishore went to temples, went to tirupati and his social media gang even floated rumors that he converted to Hinduism. Once elections are over, its back to normal and EJ activities are on rise in AP.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Rony wrote:https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/122 ... 61793?s=20

'We were zero earlier, are zero now, so it's a BJP defeat not ours : Congress leader and Punjab cabinet minister Sadhu Singh Dharamso on Delhi Assembly poll results'

"Ridiculing Pappu party for its show in Dilli is ok, but they're clear about their politics & path forward. Allow regional sekoolar satraps to hog entire limelight in states to beat BJP. Hope & work towards 100+ in Loksabha in '24. They know if that happens they will rule again"

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/122 ... 79973?s=20
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

ArjunPandit wrote:
hanumadu wrote:
on the contrary crorepatis most of them dont pay income taxes..GST is passed off to buyers anyways. So the concept of taxpayers money is not there at all. Everyone stands to loose..the voter segmentation is not that straightforward in delhi election...in few constituencies i saw the vote share gap b/w aap and BJP was consistently close to 10%. AAP has widespread support across educated, uneducated, poor/rich, hindu/non hindus. There's only so much one can use any card...
I am talking about freebies. Rich people do not benefit much from freebies but have a lot to lose. The state has nothing to do with GST. Arvind Kejriwal is not saving them from paying GST. Yes, AAP is popular, but I am saying there is no reason for it to be popular among rich people. Lets not forget congress transferred its vote enmasse to AAP. Its vote share came down by a further 5% from a already pathetic 9.5% in 2015.
Last edited by hanumadu on 12 Feb 2020 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

hanumadu wrote: I am talking about freebies. Rich people do not benefit much from freebies but have a lot to lose.
sorry sir even these guys think all about the free electricity and water..multiple connections in 10 cr bunglaw in delhi are not uncommon ..some of them may be necessity due to large family separation...but then do these guys need the freebies in first place..esp when there are 2 audi cars parked outside..i am talking about real cases i know of..they are still blaming bjp for delays in gst refund and forcing them to do the business the way they didnt want to..its not about what they have to loose ..its about what they can squeeze outta system....the mindset others are getting why not us...
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

ArjunPandit wrote:
Manish_Sharma wrote: How can these people be so deluded in this day and age ?
how can you be so naive in today's age..had that been the case ..they would have not been overtaken by BDs in most things..India hatred is what keeps them together...
Sirji,
Do not underestimate India hatred of BD.
Gautam
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

TWITTER:

Pallavi
@pallavict
Just see why BJP had high expectations from #DelhiResults

8 seats lost by margins < 100 votes
19 seats lost by < 1000
9 seats lost by < 2000

I am sure
@BJP4India
will crunch these numbers & do thorough analysis but well done - u fought well

You lost gracefully

https://twitter.com/pallavict/status/12 ... 22593?s=20
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Manish_Sharma wrote:TWITTER:

Pallavi
@pallavict

19 seats lost by < 1000
9 seats lost by < 2000

I am sure
@BJP4India

You lost gracefully

This hurts. So close, yet so far. Barely 1% more voting and BJP might just have won! It shows there was nothing wrong in their strategy. They focused on absolutely the right seats.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

g.sarkar wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote: Do not underestimate India hatred of BD.
of course sir...their behaviour in U19 wc was for all to see..hate to say it but they are a bunch of cheapos who havent become comfortable with their identity..and self..in hindsight i actually think bds will be more dangerous as an opponent..as compared to pakistan..right now there is little military aspect..but i suspect them to host chinese and pakis both in future..in their attempts to squeeze india
Last edited by ArjunPandit on 12 Feb 2020 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

BJP can give the same freebies as others and yet do a much better job of governance. The freebie outgo for Delhi even with the free public transport for women is less than 3000 cr out of a total budget of 60000 cr. If AAP can give it without seemingly affecting other govt services adversely, BJP can do it too. Most of the infrastructure expenses of Delhi seem to be met by the center.
BJP should have finished AAP once and for all. The 2015 loss was necessary to expose AK for the nincompoop that he is. But there is no reason this time to allow him to fester.

If AAP can give freebies without affecting other services, so can BJP
LakshmanPST
BRFite

Post by LakshmanPST »

Manish_Sharma wrote:TWITTER:

Pallavi
@pallavict

19 seats lost by < 1000
9 seats lost by < 2000

I am sure
@BJP4India

You lost gracefully

This was during early hours of counting... There is lot of difference in final results...