2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rahul M »

chetak wrote:
RAHUL @brickmetal 8h

Delhi..

BJP lost by less than:
100 votes: 8 Seats
1,000 votes:19 Seats
2,000 votes: 9 Seats
Add this seat won 8
It comes to 44 seat

Think what people do when they don't vote .
or
What u get when voting percentage is low
Fake.
This was easy to check.
http://results.eci.gov.in/DELHITRENDS20 ... seU057.htm
Don't see any constituency decided by margins of 100. There are a couple of sub 1k and sub 2k deciders and that's about it.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

From "Angry Hanuman" fascist/kaamoonaal to "Hanuman ji's victory" .. India has traveled quite a way! May Ram ji and Hanuman ji victory march continue unabated.

How will the beepul who were mocking devout Hindu till yesterdin adjust to the new reality now that their messiah has declared this as "Hanuman ji's victory"? Will Hanuman ji become cool again amongst the see.cool.ar.us crowd?
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

pankajs wrote:Ekdum Latust contortion ...

https://twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/statu ... 5977047040
Chetan Bhagat @chetan_bhagat

Hindutva got split today.

There's toxic Hindutva {BJP variety}

There's non-toxic Hindutva {AAP variety}

Both have their takers.
So now "soft Hondutva" is "non-toxic Hindutva" and that "Hindutva" will be mainstreamed and no longer an object of hate and ridicule! So Hindutva will now become cool as in see.cool.lar. Wah Moti jeee wah.

#MudiHaiToMumkinHai
If AAP, Congi or jDu all become soft hindutva for votes, it’s actually much better.

Voters have more options but within the Hindu spectrum, as long as any party supports Hindu/Indian cause in thier own way, we should be fine.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

What was uncommon sense till yesterdin is now common sense! Hanuman ji ki jai ho!

https://twitter.com/deepscribble/status ... 4091846656
Deep Halder @deepscribble

For long, RSS has been trying to cultivate a culture where politicians, irrespective of parties, don’t feel shy wearing their Hindu identities in public and also cheer along the lines of ‘Bharat Mata ki jai’ and ‘Vande Mataram’. AAP did just that.

https://www.indiatoday.in/news-analysis ... 2020-02-12
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

^^^
And the Shaheen Bagh folk were waving tricolour and doing Havana, was that a victory for RSS too?

Kejriwal's Hanuman Ji is just a more sophisticated version of pappu's temple run. A party with elements like Gopal Rai, atishi Marlena, amanatullah et al is no shade of hindu or hindutva.
Shouldn't fall for this eyewash.

This was a setback no doubt, we shouldn't seek empty solace where there's none. Many more battles to come yet.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Tauheen bagh was drama and AAP's victory dedication to Hanumanji too is drama but there is a difference.

1. AAP's most prominent Hindu leaders open display of religiosity makes open display of Hindu religiosity acceptable/cool amongst the urban yuppies. Even if AAP's religiosity is fake, the followers will lap up the latest goat droppings of the great messiah and thus further the RSS project. Hindutva will reach a segment of Indian via Kujli that couldn't be reached via Modi.

2. AAP's non-Hindu & Sickular base will be aghast and will switch if a reasonable alternative comes up. That works for the BJP. See how Tharoor was treated recently.
https://theprint.in/opinion/am-i-a-clos ... or/363195/
Am I a closet Sanghi for mourning demise of an RSS man? Something’s terribly wrong: Tharoor

3. The next stage is competitive bhakti where different leaders compete for the Hindu vote and start pandering to them were it matters. That too will be RSS victory.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Rahul M wrote:^^^
And the Shaheen Bagh folk were waving tricolour and doing Havana, was that a victory for RSS too?

Kejriwal's Hanuman Ji is just a more sophisticated version of pappu's temple run. A party with elements like Gopal Rai, atishi Marlena, amanatullah et al is no shade of hindu or hindutva.

This was a setback no doubt, we shouldn't seek empty solace where there's none. Many more battles to come yet.
Agree. Hindus cannot rest until muslim population stops to expand and muslims give up the idea of conquering India through birth (and christians through proselytization).
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:^^
Tauheen bagh was drama and AAP's victory dedication to Hanumanji too is drama but there is a difference.

1. AAP's most prominent Hindu leaders open display of religiosity makes open display of Hindu religiosity acceptable/cool amongst the urban yuppies. Even if AAP's religiosity is fake, the followers will lap up the latest goat droppings of the great messiah and thus further the RSS project. Hindutva will reach a segment of Indian via Kujli that couldn't be reached via Modi.

2. AAP's non-Hindu & Sickular base will be aghast and will switch if a reasonable alternative comes up. That works for the BJP. See how Tharoor was treated recently.
https://theprint.in/opinion/am-i-a-clos ... or/363195/
Am I a closet Sanghi for mourning demise of an RSS man? Something’s terribly wrong: Tharoor

3. The next stage is competitive bhakti where different leaders compete for the Hindu vote and start pandering to them were it matters. That too will be RSS victory.
I tend to agree that there is a strong upside to AK’s Hanuman bhakti display.

Much of the left-Muslim combine has a visceral allergy for Hinduism with its bhut-parasti. Enough of them won’t be able to keep their mouth taqiya-shut despite the best training that Soros can buy, so that there will be even more ugly displays of bigotry on their part. Which can only be good for removing even more scales from Hindu eyes.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Higher the educational level, more the support for BJP. While illiterate & class 8th-10th pass outs support AAP.

Among AAP’s top voters, labourers (62 per cent), housewives (60 per cent) and unemployed (57 per cent) were at the top.
Graduates, PG & professionals prefer BJP
https://www.indiatoday.in/elections/del ... 2020-02-08
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Some self styled heavy weights here dare not raise a little finger against you, but when I made the same observations, I was accused of 'insecurity' and spreading FUD (whatever that means :-)).

But I could not agree more. Crazy's fake Hinduthva was just chameleon like. He knew BJP was gaining steam and so came up with that Hanuman Chalisa drama. But in any case, I don't know how much that actually helped him. I think Delhi populace had made their decision to go for him. And not to give him way too much credit, but I am told by some Delhi friends that he has provided some good governance, and tackled corruption. So if true, kudos to him.

BJP's late push was to warn Delhites that AAPturds are full of BIFs in Indian mufti and highlighted the Shaheen Bagh scam with Indian flags, national anthem etc.

Adding to what you said, TSP will also endorse and sing paens on Indian secularism, provided India allows Kashmir Muslims to secede and join TSP :-).

Delhi loss was a colossal setback to BJP IMO. Amit Shah and Co need to go back to the drawing board and stem the slide. Of course an improved economy is first step.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Tanaji wrote:
chetak wrote:
Chetakji this is fake
My bad, saar. :oops:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:

Some self styled heavy weights here dare not raise a little finger against you, but when I made the same observations, I was accused of 'insecurity' and spreading FUD (whatever that means :-)).

But I could not agree more. Crazy's fake Hinduthva was just chameleon like. He knew BJP was gaining steam and so came up with that Hanuman Chalisa drama. But in any case, I don't know how much that actually helped him. I think Delhi populace had made their decision to go for him. And not to give him way too much credit, but I am told by some Delhi friends that he has provided some good governance, and tackled corruption. So if true, kudos to him.

BJP's late push was to warn Delhites that AAPturds are full of BIFs in Indian mufti and highlighted the Shaheen Bagh scam with Indian flags, national anthem etc.

Adding to what you said, TSP will also endorse and sing paens on Indian secularism, provided India allows Kashmir Muslims to secede and join TSP :-).

Delhi loss was a colossal setback to BJP IMO. Amit Shah and Co need to go back to the drawing board and stem the slide. Of course an improved economy is first step.
Is Delhi 2020 loss as "colossal" as the 2015's? Then we have nothing to worry!

Repeating "sky is falling" and throwing in words like "colossal", etc into the mix does not make the sky fall. It is too much to expect people spreading FUD to relent. I don't expect people who get their gyan from rNDTV to do any better. Theek hai.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 0472864775
News18 @CNNnews18

#JustIn -- No state leader or chief ministers of other political parties will be invited for Arvind Kejriwal’s swearing-in ceremony. Only local Delhiites and AAP would be part of the ceremony on February 16, 2020: Sources

#AAPKiDilli
After thanking Hanuman ji for his victory, Kujli is staying away form all opposition leaders! He want's a distance between himself and leaders like Raful, Mumtaz, Stalin and Yuchery. Good for him.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Kejriwal's "Jai Hanuman" was only for elections. Lets not get fooled by it or any other Non-BJP party becoming Hindu loving right before elections. Indira used to visit Baba's all around before elections, heck even Lalu conducts havan before elections. Best is now DMK guys becoming overtly Hindu during election season.

To me it is not the temple runs, but how Dharmic these administrators are, once in power.
Would they try to do equal-equal by visiting a mosque/Church after every visit to Hanuman temple or would they be proud of their own culture and religion.

I think most of the Non-BJP parties fail on this benchmark.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 0472864775
News18 @CNNnews18

#JustIn -- No state leader or chief ministers of other political parties will be invited for Arvind Kejriwal’s swearing-in ceremony. Only local Delhiites and AAP would be part of the ceremony on February 16, 2020: Sources

#AAPKiDilli
After thanking Hanuman ji for his victory, Kujli is staying away form all opposition leaders! He want's a distance between himself and leaders like Raful, Mumtaz, Stalin and Yuchery. Good for him.
AK was left to hang dry during GE in may. Not a single one of them stood by him (except maybe Mamta) and he knows that most of the above gentlemen are already burnt. Remember hue and cry over his pic with a hugging Lalu.

What good is Papu or Mumtaz or Stalin to him, Yechury is almost history. He has MSM, Non-BJP leadership & locals cheering for him.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Thanking Hanumanji for victory was AFTER victory! I was hoping my post was very clear but seems it wasn't. Theek hai.

Also note commentary does not equal belief. Hope people don't confuse the two.

Also note, I regularly curse Mudi too. Hopefully folks don't confuse that for a dislike.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:
CRamS wrote:

Is Delhi 2020 loss as "colossal" as the 2015's? Then we have nothing to worry!

Repeating "sky is falling" and throwing in words like "colossal", etc into the mix does not make the sky fall. It is too much to expect people spreading FUD to relent. I don't expect people who get their gyan from rNDTV to do any better. Theek hai.
Loss in Delhi was as big a loss as losing BMC elections. It may have its MSM value but in real terms, it means almost nothing except for the RS members. There are bigger battles to be fought in Bihar, TN, WB and Punjab.
We should understand that in elections, someone will always win and it may not be BJP every time. They may even lose Gujarat someday in future but that's how politics is played.

You win some, you lose some, but as long as you are in the play, there is always a chance.
The fact remains that BJP was very close in winning some more seats and could have taken the number to high double digits but we live to fight another day.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:
pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/12 ... 0472864775

AK was left to hang dry during GE in may. Not a single one of them stood by him (except maybe Mamta) and he knows that most of the above gentlemen are already burnt. Remember hue and cry over his pic with a hugging Lalu.

What good is Papu or Mumtaz or Stalin to him, Yechury is almost history. He has MSM, Non-BJP leadership & locals cheering for him.
jehadi begum merely is hedging against the BJP cadres preventing her entry into dilli like her cadres have prevented the entry of BJP leaders into bengal.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Ram_Guha/status/1227546347559014400
Ramachandra Guha @Ram_Guha

On 1st August 1947, Nehru told Patel, "you are the strongest pillar of the Cabinet". Patel replied: "You will have unquestioned loyalty and devotion from me in the cause for which no man in India has sacrificed as much as you have done".
Guha continues to server the Nehru-Gandi parivaar and whitewash their crimes while evidence continues to pile up to the contrary and more people speak and write about it. We are in a new era where the heroes of the past don't get automatic free pass.

https://twitter.com/avatans/status/1227576914568712193
Avatans Kumar @avatans

"When Sardar died in Bombay, Jawaharlal issued a direction to the ministers and the secretaries not to go to Bombay to attend the funeral... Jawaharlal also requested Dr. Rajendra Prasad not to go to Bombay.” ~ KM Munshi
Indian Constitutional Documents Pilgrimage to Freedom
https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar/statu ... 8[quote]Dr. S. Jaishankar @DrSJaishankar

Exercise of writing history for politics in the past needs honest treatment. "When Sardar died, a deliberate campaign was begun to efface his memory. I know this, because I have seen it, and at times, I fell victim to it myself. " So says VP Menon.[/quote]
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
Vikas wrote: ………..
jehadi begum merely is hedging against the BJP cadres preventing her entry into dilli like her cadres have prevented the entry of BJP leaders into bengal.
The way things are going, I wont be surprised if Jehadidi visits Kalighat and RK mission centers before elections in a saffron sari and Puja ki Thali.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

But the Jihadidi has too many Jihadi fellows doing Jihad on Hindus on daily basis in WB even now. The ground level evil can not be whitewashed and unlike Delhi WB BJP and workers are fighting back and even sacrificing their life in many cases. The voters in WB are far more suppressed and suffering then any voter of Delhi. All they need a hope and opportunity. The got rid of communists and now they will get rid of the Jihadidi.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Yagnasri wrote:But the Jihadidi has too many Jihadi fellows doing Jihad on Hindus on daily basis in WB even now. The ground level evil can not be whitewashed and unlike Delhi WB BJP and workers are fighting back and even sacrificing their life in many cases. The voters in WB are far more suppressed and suffering then any voter of Delhi. All they need a hope and opportunity. The got rid of communists and now they will get rid of the Jihadidi.
Same old question ? Who is the face of this hope and opportunity ?
We can't expect Modiji to be all-in-one for every state. There has to be a local face in a state like WB who can standup to Jihadidi and her Islamic thugs.

IMO Mumtaz has played her role in getting rid of commies and WB has thanked her services by giving her 2 terms as CM.
Now will be a good time to ease her out and get onto the bandwagon of modernity, development and progress.

Anyone local who can give report on development work in WB & how general populace reacts to it without the bias.
In my mind, WB ranks very low in human and material development.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

https://www.rediff.com/news/interview/a ... 200213.htm
AAP's victory is perhaps the beginning of Hindu appeasement politics in India.

Till now, many different political parties, including the Congress, indulged in Muslim appeasement. This is one experiment, successfully carried out by the AAP, in indulging in Hindu appeasement.
In Uttar Pradesh, the BJP won 300 plus seats despite the fact that UP has almost 18 per cent of Muslims. They did not give a single ticket to Muslim candidates. Modi and the BJP successfully made Muslim voters irrelevant.

Now the issue is the politics which can be pursued by other political parties -- if they still subscribe to secular politics -- it is division of Hindu votes.

If they can divide Hindu votes as it happened in Delhi and add a further 10 per cent Muslim votes, then they will surely win.

Secular polity was the winner in Delhi despite the BJP getting close to 40 per cent of the votes. The Muslim electorate will not be irrelevant despite Modi's effort in that sense.
In Delhi there is 80 per cent Hindu population. The Muslim population is 14 per cent while the Sikhs make up 2 to 3 per cent of the population.

Now, the BJP got 38 per cent of the Hindu votes in Delhi and the rest of Hindu voters, that is 42 per cent, voted for the AAP.

AAP won because of the 14 per cent of Muslim voters. This way they got 53.5 per cent vote share.

If the Muslims vote tactically for the Opposition, then they can defeat the BJP and make their relevance better
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Am I getting this wrong, or is Deccan Herald the only news outlet still going on like a broken record on Anti-CAA protest? :lol:
Police collecting phone numbers, asking us to go home: Anti-CAA protesters
Bengaluru: Cops foil anti-CAA protest in Shivajinagar
Now Shivaji Nagar for the unintitiated is a Muslim community strong hold in Bangalore. After the anti-CAA protests failed to take off in other parts of the city, this was the last refuge of the protestors. They could also get lots of women (see the Deccan Herald web site for apt pictures) to be on protests, perhaps as this was close to home and they could be herded like a flock of sheep. But looks Bengaluru Police have finally said enough is enough. They had clearly told the Shamiana and Audio system providers that their stuff would be seized and the roads cleared. And now looks like a mosque providing logistical support has also backed off. The intelligence/SB collecting phone numbers of the protestors was also the icing on the cake. When folks clearly know that they have been identified by the police, their outlook/mentality would change.

Infighting erupts in Congress after Delhi poll loss. Mean while the two "national" parties CPI and CPI(M) has now said that leave alone imperialists, colonlialists, and communal fascists their biggest "class enemy" seems to be NOTA. NOTA scored more votes in Delhi elections than the duo.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Vikas wrote:
Nair Ji, By all local accounts, Govt schools and Clinics in Delhi were doing far better than what they were 8-10 years ago.
There maybe a picture or a random story there about to mock them but overall, there are very few success stories of Indian state delivering basic services to the common man without corruption (i.e. Before advent of Modi ji).

What resonates most with poor and lower middle class is Health, electricity, water, schooling and roof over the head and
it did with Kejriwal. Landslides twice in a politically enlightened population is no small feat of fake or scam. He also has no captive vote bank like BJP has or Congoons had.

Inflation which matters the most is tied to central govt and unprecedented rise in Onion and tomato prices recently did not add to BJP story.
Spot on Vikas about what resonates with poor and lower middle class. I was talking to a left leader around here and was saying if the current govt did not show their mardangi with Sabarimala issue, they would have gotten easily re-elected. Because I heard a speech by a bishop who runs educational instutions here that their bottom-line is getting hit because a lot of the bigger government schools have better facilities nowadays. Same thing I heard from IMA speeches too, about hospitals. The Trivandum medical college has 4,000 beds and treats 7 mill OP cases a year. It as been made quite sparkly, despite the crowds and that reflects. These 7 million patients have families of voters too, who observe all these and if they are neutral voters, it matters.

But what I heard of Dilli schools and medical clinics is different - AAP have specific showpieces, which they do excellent PR, but rest are not run well, it seems.
Landslides twice in a politically enlightened population is no small feat of fake or scam.
As Shree Naveen Patnaik shows again and again, it is easily possible for a mediocre govt to come back, if you dont get into issues that causes disruption in minds of a vast percentage of public for more than 6 weeks. That was AAP's gameplan in the final stages of their rule and election campaign. They did not take any baits.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Worth mentioning this in the general forum instead due to the nature of the news, but the guy who threatened to finish off all Hindus in 15 minutes if there was no police in the country and who has a history of mocking Hindu gods, is now asking for funds to renovate the ancient Mahakali Hindu Temple in Hyderabad to prove his secular creds..
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIMq0Qc8og
India Action Plan 2020 With PM Modi | Times Now Summit

That bleddy Mudi lists his achievements of the past 6 month and then says @ 4:40 >> This is just the sample ... "The actual actions begins here" to a huge round of applause!

This man throws it down like no other; No matter of the last 6 months actions can be repeated or not, what he is communicating across sharp and clear is that he is undeterred by the protests and opposition noise as also very negative commentary from outside India.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

OmkarC wrote:Worth mentioning this in the general forum instead due to the nature of the news, but the guy who threatened to finish off all Hindus in 15 minutes if there was no police in the country and who has a history of mocking Hindu gods, is now asking for funds to renovate the ancient Mahakali Hindu Temple in Hyderabad to prove his secular creds..
this is merely a taqiya feint.

he has his grubby fingers in many a lucrative pie and that goes into his family's coffers

he actually wants crores to renovate a mosque as well as land given to his followers in a more valuable area.
Akbaruddin also requested the CM to sanction Rs three crore for repairs, renovation of the Afzalgunj Masjid. Muslims offering prayers there are facing inconvenience, he said.
While asking for the expansion and development of the temple at a cost of Rs 10 Crore, the MLA pointed to the locals who may lose properties with such extension. “Compensate them by providing 800 square yards of land at Fareed Market, under the GHMC (Hyderabad’s civic body). Consider widening and development of the temple as a top priority work. This will be useful to the devotees,” Akbaruddin requested the CM.
Last edited by chetak on 13 Feb 2020 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/Ram_Guha/status/1227546347559014400
Ramachandra Guha @Ram_Guha

On 1st August 1947, Nehru told Patel, "you are the strongest pillar of the Cabinet". Patel replied: "You will have unquestioned loyalty and devotion from me in the cause for which no man in India has sacrificed as much as you have done".
Guha continues to server the Nehru-Gandi parivaar and whitewash their crimes while evidence continues to pile up to the contrary and more people speak and write about it. We are in a new era where the heroes of the past don't get automatic free pass.

https://twitter.com/avatans/status/1227576914568712193
Avatans Kumar @avatans

"When Sardar died in Bombay, Jawaharlal issued a direction to the ministers and the secretaries not to go to Bombay to attend the funeral... Jawaharlal also requested Dr. Rajendra Prasad not to go to Bombay.” ~ KM Munshi
Indian Constitutional Documents Pilgrimage to Freedom
https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar/statu ... 8[quote]Dr. S. Jaishankar @DrSJaishankar

Exercise of writing history for politics in the past needs honest treatment. "When Sardar died, a deliberate campaign was begun to efface his memory. I know this, because I have seen it, and at times, I fell victim to it myself. " So says VP Menon.
[/quote]Continued ..
https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar/statu ... 2169321472
Dr. S. Jaishankar @DrSJaishankar

Released an absorbing biography of VP Menon by @narayani_basu. Sharp contrast between Patel's Menon and Nehru's Menon. Much awaited justice done to a truly historical figure.
https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar/statu ... 0192348160
Dr. S. Jaishankar @DrSJaishankar

Learnt from the book that Nehru did not want Patel in the Cabinet in 1947 and omitted him from the initial Cabinet list. Clearly, a subject for much debate. Noted that the author stood her ground on this revelation.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Interesting that Nehru could even think of omitting Patel from the cabinet despite the fact that Nehru was Pappu of his times and original Gandhi had foisted him on nation and Congress like Eyetalian mommy has done for 'Dear Son'.
I grudge the fact that Patel showed more loyalty to Gandhi on this matter of PMship instead of the country and ruined us for 70 years. Nehru turned out to be well Nehru.

Actually after 1950's, the only one who survived among leadership was original Gandhi. Rest all were 'sent to back' to keep the prominence of the N-G family as first among equals. Ask any kid about 10 freedom fighters and most likely you will see the kid struggle after 4-5 names.

Even today PGV gets more news and discussion time than say a more successful Mamta or Captain or even Kejri
despite having zero achievement or credentials.

After Patel, Nehru clan never allowed a strong and powerful HM ever.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote:Am I getting this wrong, or is Deccan Herald the only news outlet still going on like a broken record on Anti-CAA protest? :lol:

Infighting erupts in Congress after Delhi poll loss. Mean while the two "national" parties CPI and CPI(M) has now said that leave alone imperialists, colonlialists, and communal fascists their biggest "class enemy" seems to be NOTA. NOTA scored more votes in Delhi elections than the duo.
Congress lower level leadership has successfully interiorized taqqiya and ass licking. Whine and bray as if they would have won Delhi if not for x,y,z factors. They have infighting before, during and after the elections. So whats new ?
Not a single one pointed the flaw in the direction it was coming from that is Congress neither has capability nor stomach to build itself up as long as Italians lord over it.

They were more prominent on SM than on the roads. Behind the scene, congress may claim that they transferred its votes to AAP en-mass but reality is that congress no longer has a captive vote bank in Delhi and as Mayawati has repeatedly shown, Congress doesn't has the sway to make its voters vote for other allies.
It is slowly being buried deep and wherever you see it flickering is because there is no alternative for Congoons in a 2 party ecosystem yet.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Brihaspati ji on Delhi elections results:

Twitter:
dikgaj
@dikgaj
OK. everyone is teaching lessons to BJP over Delhi. But Delhi voting will only harden voting elsewhere and increase support for BJP. If ppl say "freebies" won election, then freebies can't be self-sustaining for long without gifts from outside the system. Turn those taps off.

the stance (CAA) on which pro-jihadi axis in India is equating the Delhi elections with and gloating on, is a relatively minor policy step with far reaching political signaling that is a mini "Dandi"-march moment - forcing all to choose sides. It seems trivial now.

But its political consequences, through all the vicious smiles of the hyenas arrayed against us, are so far reaching that neither its supporters nor opponents realize now. The enemy is celebrating now, yes, but they will cry in the long run.

not all defeats in battles are the same. some seed revenge and retribution of far greater order than the winners of the battle ever imagined. it shd only drive the nail in harder towards greater determination to drive the enemy out. completely. in every possible sense.
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

Delhi: It’s richest assembly ever; average assets at Rs 14.3 crore

Source : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 108174.cms

Maybe Can give tips to Ms. Sitharaman on how to improve the (their personal) economy.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Manish_Sharma wrote:Brihaspati ji on Delhi elections results:

Twitter:
dikgaj
@dikgaj
OK. everyone is teaching lessons to BJP over Delhi. But Delhi voting will only harden voting elsewhere and increase support for BJP. If ppl say "freebies" won election, then freebies can't be self-sustaining for long without gifts from outside the system. Turn those taps off.

the stance (CAA) on which pro-jihadi axis in India is equating the Delhi elections with and gloating on, is a relatively minor policy step with far reaching political signaling that is a mini "Dandi"-march moment - forcing all to choose sides. It seems trivial now.

But its political consequences, through all the vicious smiles of the hyenas arrayed against us, are so far reaching that neither its supporters nor opponents realize now. The enemy is celebrating now, yes, but they will cry in the long run.

not all defeats in battles are the same. some seed revenge and retribution of far greater order than the winners of the battle ever imagined. it shd only drive the nail in harder towards greater determination to drive the enemy out. completely. in every possible sense.
I respectfully disagree and I think it is a dangerous deduction from the electoral results. Just like BJP discovered the power of great oratory, Leadership connect, development plank and Hindutva amplified by SM in 2014, BIF too has discovered a potent formula wherein all Islamists vote for a single party instead of many , add to it around 40% to 50% of the Hindu votes, You have a powerful horse who will most likely will pass the post first. This gaming the system becomes more powerful when you realise that street belief says that more Muslims participate in electoral process compared to Hindus. So Muslims are only a step away from getting a Hindu candidate of their choice elected in most of the cases.

Hindus historically have not and most likely will not consolidate under a single leader for a long time unlike Muslims for whom Islam is the highest cause when it comes to dealing with Kaffir.

So bottom line, I don't buy these stories of "Enemy will cry in the long run" or "is a mini "Dandi"-march moment - forcing all to choose sides".
All this is nice when appears in print but of no real value in the world infested with political hyenas and sharks. Delhi loss may not be important in the larger scheme of things but it no way has sown the seeds for victories in other state elections. In fact it makes the task harder especially where BJP is fighting a single established local leader like Jehadidi or Naveen babu or where is it is a fringe player like TG,AP, KL or TN.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

VijaySethupathi @VijaySethuOffl · Feb 12

SaraLax
BRFite

Post by SaraLax »

chetak wrote:
VijaySethupathi @VijaySethuOffl · Feb 12
Removed the images
Lest others misunderstand the above post - @VijaySethuOffl is Actor Vijay Sethupathi's real twitter account. He has actually posted this image & asked the people creating such stories to stop spreading such rumours !.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SaraLax wrote:
chetak wrote:
Lest others misunderstand the above post - @VijaySethuOffl is Actor Vijay Sethupathi's real twitter account. He has actually posted this image & asked the people creating such stories to stop spreading such rumours !.
So, he posted against himself using his own twitter account or is he going to claim later that his account was hacked

Troubles Mount For Actor Joseph Vijay As Income Tax Dept Summons Him Over Tax Evasion Charges https://swarajyamag.com/insta/troubles- ... on-charges via @swarajyamag
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Rishi Sunak new UK Fin.Min.Jaded Javid bows out! RS is Narayana Murthy'a SIL.. A loser Indo- UK eco relationship in the offing post- Brexit?
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

chetak wrote:
SaraLax wrote:
So, he posted against himself using his own twitter account or is he going to claim later that his account was hacked

Troubles Mount For Actor Joseph Vijay As Income Tax Dept Summons Him Over Tax Evasion Charges https://swarajyamag.com/insta/troubles- ... on-charges via @swarajyamag
Just to clarify, they are two different people. One goes by the screen name Vijay, full name Joseph Vijay Chandrasekhar, and the protagonist of this recent movie Bigil and a bunch of other films. He' been acting for a while now. The other actor is called Vijay Sethupathi and is relatively recent.

Not sure how true is this, or who all are involved, etc., but wanted to clarify that there are two different people with the same name.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

what is happening at shaheen bagh these days? election results are over..love affairs have also blossomed there...all drama has happened..is it still happening there ...also are the anti CAA protests still happening in other cities? dont find much in news these days as expected..