2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

OmkarC wrote:
Vikas wrote:Could be true but I find it hard to believe that 26/11 was a congress job outsourced to ISI unless congress had a death wish or were double crossing Pakis. Every fool knows that pulling something off like this and blaming it on Hindu terror was a long shot. With so many horny terrorists on the lose on 26th, Some incompetent terrorist was always on the brink of getting captured and spilling the beans. Indian security may have been caught with its pants down on that fateful day but Pakis getting away with slaughter like this was never plausible.

Moreover with elections less than a year away, an event like 26/11 with no military response could have dug fatal grave for congress once the secret was out.
Who could have predicted that congress still would storm back to power in 2009 after 26/11 with only dossiers and Robot singh's sigh.
It sounds far fetched but given the lows congress has sunk into, worth digging deeper by govt agencies.

Slanderous lies on Gujarat riots against Hindus & RSS gave them 2004.. perhaps they wanted something big to propel them to second term in power.
If the plot has succeeded, the RSS would have been banned, Hindus ostracised and the BJP politically hamstrung to the extent that it would have been forced to vacate the political space, got marginalized and move entirely to the side lines.

Instead, just see what actually happened. Kasab was captured, he sang like a paki canary, got convicted and finally hanged.

The BJP rose, the Hindus awakened and have now become aware of how they have been systematically marginalized since 1947 and how they literally paid jizzya via income tax to fund these rabid greedy and BIF supported jehadis and conversion artists.

In all the arguments it is the BIF supported congis who were involved. The common congi would have rebelled if he had known that their eyetalian bosses and their house negro lackeys were neck deep in such nation breaking conspiracies.

the drivers of 26/11 were offshore BIF and their shameless collaborators were the entrenched mafia loyal commie/naxal/commie scum as well as presstitutes and sold out journos, prime among them a slimy traitorous female reporter who kept giving a live commentary during the actual attack
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

chetak wrote:One of the terrorists called India TV and pretended to be from Deccan of Indian Hyderabad. Here is the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsG-kSyepd8

26-11 terrorist Fahadulla's PhoneIn.wmv

You can hear him talking to his handler in Punjabi.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

SBajwa wrote:
chetak wrote:One of the terrorists called India TV and pretended to be from Deccan of Indian Hyderabad. Here is the link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsG-kSyepd8

You can hear him talking to his handler in Punjabi.
^^ Bajjwa ji, You got it spot on.
His first statement itself was a big giveaway of being a Punjabi speaker. No Non-Punjabi pronounces Taalooq as Taluck.
Ah! The joys of knowing different Indic languages and nuisance in its pronunciation.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

I believe 9/11 and 26/11 are two marker events of our times in turning the tide against Islamic Jehadis across globe.
The battle lines were clearly drawn once Jehadis tasted tangible victories against Kaffirs. In both the cases, Jehadi lovers tried to pin it on govts as false flag operation.

Whatever the MSM or commie-Fiberal Islam-pasand crowd may like to portray or say, Most of us lost a part of innocence which taught us that 'Mazhab nahin sikhata aapas mein bair rakhna'.
Turned out that one 'Mazhab' actively teaches its followers to hate and kill others (and sometimes its own) preferably by slaughter and Rape.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Vikas,

I respectfully disagree. In terms of the 'global response', 9/11 clearly established white west as the victim and Jihadi Islam as the aggressor. But despite 26/11 and countless other Isalamist attacks against India, I do not see any global sympathy for the Islamic fascism arrayed against India. If anything, I see more hatred and contempt for "Hindu nationalism". So what I see is the classic colonial narrative, Jihad against west is unadulterated evil, while Jihad against India is related to Hindus and Muslims going at each other.

Had TSP conducted a 26/11 type attack against any western country or Israel, we would have see TSP reduced to a parking lot, you wouldn't have seen the gory spectacle of their Jihadi in mufti leaders like MushRat and Taliban Khan being feted at the white house and other capitals. TSP has gotten away relatively Scot free for their 26/11 evil.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

chetak wrote: If the plot has succeeded, the RSS would have been banned, Hindus ostracised and the BJP politically hamstrung to the extent that it would have been forced to vacate the political space, got marginalized and move entirely to the side lines.
Even with all theses thing and knowing all well why is BJP still have a soft coroner towards congress? Why is it behaving like a prithviraj chauhan?
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

kittoo wrote:
Yagnasri wrote:When two people Nariman and Chandrachud becomes CJIs we are in for a big headache
Yupe. I am glad Justice Bobade is here for now but I believe Justice Chandrachud is next in line and it will be trouble.
Chandrachud's sister lives in the US mid-west.... quite a"sick-u-liar person".....
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

madhu wrote:
chetak wrote: If the plot has succeeded, the RSS would have been banned, Hindus ostracised and the BJP politically hamstrung to the extent that it would have been forced to vacate the political space, got marginalized and move entirely to the side lines.
Even with all theses thing and knowing all well why is BJP still have a soft coroner towards congress? Why is it behaving like a prithviraj chauhan?

Maybe BJP knows what we don't know, i.e how much actually they control the government agencies and to what extent can they perform and act against Congress. Either there exists some limitation from BJP-led government or they don't want to antagonize certain forces. It could also be that they don't wish to create multiple battle fronts all at the same time.

However, had it been Cong-NDA government springing back to power, they lose no time at all and immediately get on cracking their agenda inimical to BJP, such as crapping transparency processes (MP/Maha gov), or attempt to re-open/reinvestigate cases against BJP leaders.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

[quote="chetak"

"If the plot has succeeded, the RSS would have been banned, Hindus ostracised and the BJP politically hamstrung to the extent that it would have been forced to vacate the political space, got marginalized and move entirely to the side lines.

Instead, just see what actually happened. Kasab was captured, he sang like a paki canary, got convicted and finally hanged."

The problem with many Indians is that they lack intuition and common sense, particularly on matters like this. None of the Hindu groups have any history and inclination, let alone declared intent, to attack malls, hotels, railway stations, hospitals, clubs, restaurants et al. Apart from some silly objections to one thing or another, which almost never turn murderously violent. "But they killed Gandhi and did Gujarat riots" are reactions from the more naive and ignorant type Indians. Then of course there are motivated groups from the left and Lutyens etc who are just itching to blame 'right wing Hindus' for a spectacular attack like Mumbai, so they can change the whole narrative.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:Vikas,

I respectfully disagree. In terms of the 'global response', 9/11 clearly established white west as the victim and Jihadi Islam as the aggressor. But despite 26/11 and countless other Isalamist attacks against India, I do not see any global sympathy for the Islamic fascism arrayed against India. If anything, I see more hatred and contempt for "Hindu nationalism". So what I see is the classic colonial narrative, Jihad against west is unadulterated evil, while Jihad against India is related to Hindus and Muslims going at each other.

Had TSP conducted a 26/11 type attack against any western country or Israel, we would have see TSP reduced to a parking lot, you wouldn't have seen the gory spectacle of their Jihadi in mufti leaders like MushRat and Taliban Khan being feted at the white house and other capitals. TSP has gotten away relatively Scot free for their 26/11 evil.
CRamS Ji, Yes and yes to whatever you are pointing to but your prism is more aligned with what West thinks or acts or reacts while I was alluding to Indians finally realizing that Pakis just don't want Kashmir, They want to rule over Hindus.
Plain and simple !!!
Part of the reason of Western narrative is that India has been attacked by Paki state actors only while west has been attacked by Jehadis from different nationalities, hence the mind looks for easiest explanation.

No doubt west is extremely important in this war against Jehad but just like 9/11 sowed the seeds of regular Joe looking at Islam and its violent nature in new light, Similarly disgust against weak Indian govt and rise of Narendra Modi got tied to these fateful days.
We are not looking for global sympathy, we first wanted sympathy in our own country where some influencers still can ask, "Who benefitted from Pulwama" while others release books on 'RSS ki Saazish'.

I am not sure if West or USA has the balls or wherewithal to convert Pak into Parking lot..

exhibit1: Thousands of US soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan with active Paki assistance yet US keeps paying Jaziya to Pakis worth Billions of dollars and weapons.

exhibit 2: We all know where the plotters of 9/11 came from or where they got trained. The whole Afghan campaign was based upon getting OBL and yet when OBL was found sleeping in the lap of Pak army, All USA did was, oops!!
Why did they not send a B52 bomber and leveled the whole garrison town into Parking lot instead of sending SF on a highly dangerous Ops in the darkness of the night to kill the man.

So your claim may be little exaggerated about the power and reach of sole super power and yes, sole superpower never gets into a conflict with their own ba$tards.

TSP has gotten untainted even after 9/11 and there are few US Senators who actually support Pakis.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So looks like outsiders in Bhaiwood are up in arms against being overlooked for Fimfare awards and called it nepotism.
Irony just decided to puke so went in and watched a Bhaiwood movie.

First some Lyricist whines about being overlooked and then Yami Gautam (who??) complains about not even getting the nomination.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Please go home, See I will give you sweets if you go home
The mediators were appointed by the Supreme Court to talk to Shaheen Bagh protesters and convince them to hold their agitation at alternative site.

“Supreme Court has said that you have the right to protest. The law (CAA) has been challenged in the Supreme Court. But like us, others too have their rights, like right to use roads, open their shops. Your rights must not trample on others,” Ramachandran told protesters as she initiated a dialogue.
“We want to listen to you. Together, we will find a solution which I am confident will be an example not just for India, but for the world,” she further said.
“We have come here according to the order of Supreme Court. We hope to speak to everyone. We hope to resolve the matter with everybody’s cooperation,” said Hegde as he reached Shaheen Bagh.
What business SC has got to mediate and remove protestors from a site. Did they send mediators to stop people from bursting crackers during Diwali ?

Why do we never see someone who is a CA or from medical profession or an engineer being part of any committee by SC.

As much as I would want otherwise, protest is right of any citizen and removing protestors is civil duty of the only govt of the day. What locus-standi has SC got in this except for spotlight ?
PS: When the same honorable take over, they at the time complain about 5 crore pending cases in SC.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

CRamS wrote:...
dont make me laugh. pak establishment including army & ISI were closely involved in 9/11 and subsequent attacks against US led forces in Afg.
not only did the US not do to them what you describe above, it actually paid pak to kill its own soldiers. if this was a looney tunes cartoon on international tage, US is playing the classic role of Mr Jack A. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atr8iFcc0qQ
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Rahul M wrote:
dont make me laugh. pak establishment including army & ISI were closely involved in 9/11 and subsequent attacks against US led forces in Afg.
not only did the US not do to them what you describe above, it actually paid pak to kill its own soldiers. if this was a looney tunes cartoon on international tage, US is playing the classic role of Mr Jack A. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atr8iFcc0qQ
Well said. Rahul M ji, where have you been? You rarely post these days.

There is nary a country in the same bracket as India - that faces issues right from its neigbhourhood, to its diverse population and the rampant fifth columnists trying to hollow the country from within. The fact that we have come this far and are still on the rise, tells a lot about us as a Nation and people.
Our solutions to the many issues plaguing us, has been mostly the right one. We may have made some mistakes along the way, but in the long run if one looks at the multitudes of challenges that we faced and have overcome - it is is remarkable. Naxals, Bodo movement, Khalistan movement, Mizo, Naga, cultural destruction, Mandal, throw in a few wars, droughts, famines, floods, a major tsunami among other natural disasters, across the breadth and length of this vast nation. We have managed it and that too with our limited funds.

I don't think any country is in the same league for a comparison.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

madhu wrote:
I don’t actually have an answer to your question but maybe the answer is in your question itself.

Outside BRF, Prithviraj Chauhan is viewed as the epitome of valor and nobility. Why wouldn’t a culture raised to admire PC behave like PC in being generous to their enemies for the sake of their own self-image?

Are there actually revisionist evaluations of PC that denounce his choice as immoral, the way there are revisionist evaluations of Godse that judge his choice as maybe not altogether immoral?
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Rahul M wrote:
Thanks for saying what needed to be said.

I’d also add the impending US surrender to Taliban.

I hope we won’t hear any more nonsense on this forum about, “India is such a wimp country ya, just let them try this with America and see what the Invincible White Overlord will do to them.”
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

In spite of a very active social media and a determined Central Govt, Lutyens media has successfully managed to mislead millions on CAA, NRC and the NPR without breaking a sweat

Imagine what this well-oiled machine could have accomplished during 26/11 if Kasab hadn't been caught
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

China 'firmly opposes' Amit Shah's visit to Arunachal Pradesh, says it violates Beijing’s 'territorial sovereignty'

Looking forward to being in Itanagar tomorrow to join my sisters and brothers of Arunachal Pradesh in celebrating their 34th Statehood Day.

You can watch the celebrations live on twitter,
Facebook: https://t.co/Oddb2c5jwG
and Youtube: https://t.co/YqlY3VZqtb https://t.co/mqrHU6xhH9

— Amit Shah (@AmitShah) February 19, 2020
China, which claims Arunachal Pradesh as part of south Tibet, on Thursday “firmly opposed” Union Home Minister Amit Shah’s visit to the region on the occasion of statehood day, saying it violated Beijing’s “territorial sovereignty and sabotaged political mutual trust”.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Deep insight from Madhu Kishwar:
Islamists are smarter than all of us &certainly far smarter than GOI.Their main purpose-- take attention away from #EndangeredHindus in #Papistan &B'desh who got noticed for first time & instead bring narrative back to #FakeVictimhoodOfIndianMuslims. Why be defensive
@PMOIndia?
https://twitter.com/madhukishwar/status ... 61408?s=20
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

One aspect of 26/11 that no one talks about — attacks on Jews — compound it with Saffron Terror plot and you see how sinister their plan was — label Hindus as not just Islamophobes but also rabid Hindu supremacist terrorists globally.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^chetakji ....who doesnt talk..every jew i have talked and met remembers this and asks me why India didnt bomb them then..one thing i really admire about jews and russians..they do not forget and do not forgive....
Last edited by ArjunPandit on 20 Feb 2020 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

hypothetical scenario
what if pakis be pakis during trump bahadur visit and manage to conduct a hihg profile attack?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rising Above the Fray The Trump Modi Chapter India US Relations.

Rising Above the Fray The Trump Modi Chapter India US Relations.

President Donald Trump will arrive in India next week, his first visit to Asia’s democratic heavyweight and a lynchpin of the administration’s Indo-Pacific Strategy. It’s now clear the president won’t leave Delhi with a modest trade deal that’s been the subject of years of contentious negotiations but there will plenty of other takeaways, including some U.S. defense sales and a rousing reception in the world’s largest cricket stadium. President Trump has an avowed affinity for size and spectacle and India hosts both in spades.

In Delhi, President Trump is expected to sign at least two arms deals worth over $3.5 billion for six Apache attack helicopters ($930 million) and 24 Seahawk/Romeo anti-submarine warfare helicopters ($2.6 billion). The two sides may also discuss a $1.9 billion deal for a missile defense system that would protect the national capital, Delhi.

Indian and U.S. officials are also expected to review shared concerns about China’s Belt and Road Initiative and discuss ways to collaborate on high-standards infrastructure projects in the region, including through the new Blue Dot Network and the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC). The former is designed to “certify” infrastructure projects that meet high standards and are “open and inclusive, transparent, economically viable, financially, environmentally and socially sustainable, and compliant with international standards, laws, and regulations,” according to the U.S State Department. The DFC is a new independent agency of the U.S. government that will partner with the U.S. private sector to promote U.S. investments abroad, including in infrastructure.

President Trump and his team are also expected to raise the issue of 5G technology with India and air their concerns about the risks posed by “untrusted vendors” like Chinese telecom firm Huawei in 5G networks. While India has allowed Huawei to participate in 5G test trials, it has signaled it’s in no rush to make a final decision on building out its 5G infrastructure. Notably, Indian security agencies were raising alarms about the espionage concerns posed by Huawei over a decade ago, before most of their Western counterparts.

NEW FOUNDATIONS

While a trade deal would help ease a longstanding point of friction with Washington, the president is right to keep the visit on his schedule without one. In India, the Trump administration has a great deal to celebrate. Despite recurring irritants, India-U.S. trade volumes have reached record-breaking heights in recent years, likely topping $150 billion in 2019. More important, with a willing partner in the government of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the Trump administration has quietly but substantially strengthened the pillars of the strategic partnership while laying new foundations along the way.

Discussions of India inside the Beltway have traditionally been accompanied by lofty rhetoric and, in this case, it’s arguably justified. The transformation of the relationship has been one of the most consequential changes to the geopolitical landscape of the 21st century. By a factor of five India’s GDP and military spending are still dwarfed by China’s but the country is rapidly rising the ranks of the strategic hierarchy. It recently surpassed the UK and France to become the fifth largest economy in the world, and leapfrogged France and Russia to claim the fourth highest defense budget in the world. Before this decade is over it will surpass China with the largest population on earth.

India and the U.S. have enjoyed something of a prolonged honeymoon since President George W. Bush brushed aside decades of Cold War acrimony to forge a 10-year defense partnership and civil nuclear deal with India in 2005. Since then, the pace of progress has ebbed and flowed but the trajectory has been remarkably consistent. That’s in part due to one of the great strengths of the relationship, it has enjoyed sustained support in both capitals from governments of both main political persuasions. However, save for the euphoric courtship of the mid-2000s, arguably none have moved farther and faster than the Trump and Modi administrations over the past three years.

The list of accomplishments is long and substantial. They include: a foundational military agreement that allows for the sharing of encrypted communications and equipment; a change in U.S. export control laws that places India in a privileged category of NATO and non-NATO U.S. allies; a new “2+2” foreign and defense ministers dialogue; an exponential increase in U.S. oil exports to India; the inauguration of the first India-US tri-service military exercise and an expansion of existing military exercises; the signing of an Industrial Security Annex that will allow for greater collaboration among the two countries’ private defense industries; the inclusion of India and South Asia in a U.S. Maritime Security Initiative; a new parliamentary exchange program, and; enhanced Indian engagement with U.S. CENTCOM, including stationing an Indian officer in Bahrain and including CENTCOM in a bilateral military cooperation dialogue.

In the last two years, the Indian Navy began refueling U.S. warships at sea, and vice versa. This year the U.S. will join India’s MILAN naval exercise for the first time and the two sides will likely complete a fourth and final foundational military agreement, BECA, which facilitates the exchange of geospatial data and intelligence. India and the U.S. now enjoy working groups and cooperative mechanisms on space, cyber, counterterrorism, energy, water quality, the judiciary, nuclear cooperation, aircraft carrier operations, civil aviation, and science and technology. The two countries are training African peacekeepers together, coordinating disaster relief efforts, sharing intelligence on maritime traffic in the Indian Ocean, and collaborating to defuse regional crises.

Of course, the four million strong Indian diaspora in the U.S.—by some indicators America’s most successful expatriate community—serves as another powerful binding agent. Meanwhile, many in India’s strategic community now identify the U.S. as their country’s principal security partner and while the Indian public consistently expresses positive views toward the U.S. Indeed, they are in a minority among Indo-Pacific publics: they tell pollsters America’s influence is still on the rise and its best days are still ahead of it.

DECISIVE AND DIVISIVE

As important as these building blocks are, in recent years India and the U.S. have also come into greater alignment on some of the more decisive and divisive strategic issues of the day, including China’s Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), Pakistani-based terrorism, the Free and Open Indo-Pacific, and the Quad.

For years India stood alone in opposing the BRI, Chinese President Xi Jinping’s signature geostrategic infrastructure initiative. By 2017 it helped persuade the Trump administration to stake out a position in opposition to the BRI. Today, Delhi and Washington share the same vision for regional connectivity initiatives: high quality, transparent, and sustainable. Similarly, India welcomed the Trump administration’s decision to revoke billions of dollars in aid to rival Pakistan and target Pakistani-based terrorists with new unilateral and international sanctions.

In 2017, not long after an unprecedented standoff between Chinese and Indian border forces on the Doklam plateau, India committed to the revival of the “Quad” after a decade-long hiatus. The group, comprising the Indo-Pacific democracies of Australia, India, Japan, and the U.S., carries substantial symbolic and strategic weight and was upgraded to the ministerial level last year. Meanwhile, India and the U.S. have articulated near identical visions for a “free and open” Indo-Pacific governed by peaceful dispute settlement; freedom of navigation; respect for international law; free, fair, and reciprocal trade; transparent and responsible infrastructure, and; respect for sovereignty and independence. The Trump administration recently brought those visions into closer alignment when it stretched its definition of the Indo-Pacific to match India’s, extending the geographic boundary from the west coast of India to the east coast of Africa.

NAVIGATING DIFFERENCES

To be sure, there have been occasional hiccups in recent years, including on trade, on U.S. sanctions policy toward Iran and Russia, and on the president’s occasional, caveated offer to mediate the Kashmir dispute. However, the two sides have done an admirable job navigating these differences. Seven years ago, relations were paralyzed by the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York. Now, the two capitals are navigating much more substantial rifts with relative ease.

The distance between the two sides on Pakistan has shrunk, even if Delhi remains skeptical of Islamabad’s recent efforts to curry favor with Washington and position itself as kingmaker in Afghan peace negotiations. Under threat of U.S. sanctions, India was able to cut oil imports from Iran last year, in part by substituting them with U.S. crude exports. Indeed, U.S. crude oil exports to India have surged from zero in 2016 to over 90 million barrels in 2019. Meanwhile, the Trump administration appears unmotivated to impose congressionally-mandated CAATSA sanctions on India for purchasing a Russian air defense system, given its indifference to NATO-ally Turkey’s purchase of the same system.

Finally, in recent months an unfamiliar dynamic has been introduced into India-U.S. relations. For the first time in recent memory, Indian domestic politics have become the subject of interest and concern in Washington. The Modi government has become embroiled in controversy over its August decision to revoke the autonomous statehood of Kashmir, accompanied by a wave of elevated security measures and restrictions in the valley.

Meanwhile, new and rumored changes to India's citizenship laws have the government’s critics convinced the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will abuse the legislation to target India's large Muslim population.The Western press has seized on these developments, and inflammatory statements by BJP officials, to warn the Indian government is drifting toward a form of neo-fascism.

The policies have drawn criticism from several Democratic presidential candidates, and Members of Congress. A letter recently addressed to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo by four senators, and two draft bills circulating Congress, articulate several congressional concerns about the security crackdown in Kashmir.

The Trump administration and most congressional Republicans have adopted a more muted approach, hopeful for an end to the restrictions in Kashmir but willing to allow India's domestic controversies to unfold in its own democratic political and judicial arenas.Some Republican Congressmen have even defended India’s policies in Kashmir on the House floor.

Left unchecked, the rift could one day threaten some of the bipartisan support India has long enjoyed in Washington. President Trump will deliver a major speech in which he is expected to praise India’s traditions as a multi-ethnic, pluralistic democracy with a history of respect for religious freedom and minorities. But for now his administration seems convinced that it’s best—for India and the U.S.—if the fight for India’s future comes from within.

LOOKING AHEAD, THE VISIT AND BEYOND

Despite the impressive level of convergence between India and the U.S. in recent years, the relationship is still dogged by critics who insist it has failed to meet expectations. However, qualitatively and quantitatively, India is now more geopolitically engaged with the U.S. than with any other country. And for the U.S., India’s importance now exceeds that of some formal U.S. treaty allies in the region. To argue the relationship is underperforming requires conjuring a set of extravagant expectations never grounded in reality.

Thanks to the hard work of senior South Asia hands in the Trump administration, and the Modi government’s continued shift away from a dogmatic attachment to “Non-Alignment,” the breadth of India-U.S. strategic convergence now exceeds what many thought possible a decade ago. While critics obsess over any headline that might portend a sliver of friction between Delhi and Washington, the two governments have been hard at work creating the lasting institutional building blocks of a 21st century strategic partnership.

While the relationship isn’t without its warts, Delhi and Washington are more aligned now than ever before. The Trump administration has already left its own lasting imprint on the partnership and will add a new chapter to the saga when the president arrives in Delhi next week.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:hypothetical scenario
what if pakis be pakis during trump bahadur visit and manage to conduct a hihg profile attack?
that has always been their game plan in the past during such high profile visits.

this time the blowback from India may result in massively undesirable repercussions hitting the pakjabis apart trump's angry reaction :mrgreen:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote:hypothetical scenario
that has always been their game plan in the past during such high profile visits.

this time the blowback from India may result in massively undesirable repercussions hitting the pakjabis apart trump's angry reaction :mrgreen:
Be scared, be very scared.
Pakis can unleash PindiChana gas on unsuspecting Indians currently doing rounds in Karachi.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

they have already planned for relaunch of taher shah...
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Who is Taher Shah? and lets not forget Chitti Singh Pura murder of 42 Sikhs by Pakis during Clinton visit in 2000.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Aditya_V wrote:Who is Taher Shah? and lets not forget Chitti Singh Pura murder of 42 Sikhs by Pakis during Clinton visit in 2000.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhqV3w_6Kw
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Aditya_V wrote:Who is Taher Shah?
Sir Taher Shah please
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taher_Shah
http://tahershah.com/new/
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Aditya_V wrote:lets not forget Chitti Singh Pura murder of 42 Sikhs by Pakis during Clinton visit in 2000.
yes..in fact some of these stories from past need to be brought back..in those days PTV used to come on cable..and i used to watch it for both sides of the story
worst was PTV blaming Indian Army for this...
after another terrorist attack..IIRC it was on amarnath they also showed a PTV/ISPR did a shoddy job of showing vajapayee being answerless when people were asking questions...in hindsight..its a miracle thanks to our forces that and good karm of our ancestors that we havent lost our land to an opponent who left no trick to chance..and tried everything at us....
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So how many presstitutes will bring equal-equal with Pakhistan back by by asking Pak centric question to Trump Bahadur ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

I find it laughable when the Arab slaves invoke Arabic symbols and slogans to dream of conquering India. Facts:
After the sack of Baghdad in 1258 by the Mongols, Arabs never won a war again.
Turks haven’t won a war since Aurangzeb.
Pakistan lost every war.
Yet the fools dream.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter
Indian jihadi politician @WarisPathanb threatens: 150 million Muslims of India will one day dominate over One Billion Hindus of the country. ⁦⁩

https://twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/1 ... 5364060161

twitter

The ancestors of @warispathan and @asadowaisi the abominable Razakars boasted in 1948 that they would massacre the 85% Hindus if India dared to look at Nizam's Hyderabad. Today the 15% boast has resonated again.

This was the result then

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Vikas wrote:So how many presstitutes will bring equal-equal with Pakhistan back by by asking Pak centric question to Trump Bahadur ?
if you're on twitter please post this...so that you preempt them and shame them for this stupidity..
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:twitter

I find it laughable when the Arab slaves invoke Arabic symbols and slogans to dream of conquering India. Facts:
After the sack of Baghdad in 1258 by the Mongols, Arabs never won a war again.
Turks haven’t won a war since Aurangzeb.
Pakistan lost every war.
Yet the fools dream.
Even in Bharat, Muslims did not win anything consequential post Aurangzeb. After that it was mostly holding onto what they had or fighting energy sapping wars in south and west while Maratha and Sikhs constantly slapped the Muslims and took over the empire.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

ArjunPandit wrote:
Vikas wrote:So how many presstitutes will bring equal-equal with Pakhistan back by by asking Pak centric question to Trump Bahadur ?
if you're on twitter please post this...so that you preempt them and shame them for this stupidity..
My badge of honor is that I am banned from Twitter :)
If anyone else would want to post it on twitter, Pls feel free.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

But they managed to Ethnically cleanse Hindus from what is Pakistan and Kashmir Valley. It was a Hindu Holocoust. Its happening also in Bangladesh and parts of Northern Kerala etc.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Vikas wrote:My badge of honor is that I am banned from Twitter :)
If anyone else would want to post it on twitter, Pls feel free.
et tu....my two ids got shahadat ..since then ..didnt bother to go there..
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

In spite of a very active social media and a determined Central Govt, Lutyens media has successfully managed to mislead millions on CAA, NRC and the NPR without breaking a sweat

Imagine what this well-oiled machine could have accomplished during 26/11 if Kasab hadn't been caught
This i believe is patently wrong. Excepts peacefools nobody have any issue on all three. Again as many have said here and everywhere, it is not what you see and hear what is true. The agenda is to stop UCC and population control legislation.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Yes. Yesterday I saw a 'debate' on this with Gaurav Sawant. Even after all this, here is what I saw that can rile up any nationalist. There was this p!ssful from Pappu's cabinet who when asked about doggy's claim on 26/11 being an RSS plot, this guy instead said how India must learn from TSP that Hafeez pig has been arrested while India elected Pragya Thakur.

So yes, if not for Tukaram Omble, we would be in a very different universe today on 26/11