2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
OmkarC
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by OmkarC »

One of my favorite Doval videos -

Unite, don't betray your Qaum for short term trinkets (caste, freebies & subsidies) and be strong:

yogi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by yogi »

Cars torched in Yamuna Vihar & Bhajanoura.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

pankajs wrote: That is THE problem i.e. when the opinion making space is fully occupied by India/Hindu ill-wishers. We should make maximum effort to get that space back and the GOI has a BIG role to play. Simply staying in our corner is like an ostrich burying its head in stand.

Such space is being weaponized against you. Delhi will recover even after the stumble but such space once vacated will cost India/Hindus a lot. Just check the global narrative.
fwiw, i asked some bjp guy how he is planning to counter the current narrative on social media. his response is like - we can't do anything about it as we are in power. It's up to third-parties to come up with some solution.

they are expecting us to leave our day job and counter the narrative with our own resources. when ever we jump into something, we need learn first who is doing what... i am not really happy with bjp eco system at this moment. they really think they are helpless lol.

coming to ostrich syndrome, last time i checked posting on the forum is hardly burying one's head in sand. the current flash-in-pan riots can be de dealt within one month based on what limited knowledge i have. i bet MAD have much clear view on these things. i expect them to not do anything until donnie bhai wins his second election. till then these riots will stay here on low flame. please don't carried away with the social media trends.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Indian Today Live: Tour of AAP's Tahir's building ...

There are stones, bricks, petrol bomb and acid stored on the terrace and inside the building ...
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

the problem is, our police never took action on muslim mobs in all their 60+ years glory. they need to start somewhere. there is always first for everything. may be the first thing making them hesitate? they need to bite the bullet and get things under control.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

syam wrote:
pankajs wrote: That is THE problem i.e. when the opinion making space is fully occupied by India/Hindu ill-wishers. We should make maximum effort to get that space back and the GOI has a BIG role to play. Simply staying in our corner is like an ostrich burying its head in stand.

Such space is being weaponized against you. Delhi will recover even after the stumble but such space once vacated will cost India/Hindus a lot. Just check the global narrative.
fwiw, i asked some bjp guy how he is planning to counter the current narrative on social media. his response is like - we can't do anything about it as we are in power. It's up to third-parties to come up with some solution.

they are expecting us to leave our day job and counter the narrative with our own resources. when ever we jump into something, we need learn first who is doing what... i am not really happy with bjp eco system at this moment. they really think they are helpless lol.

coming to ostrich syndrome, last time i checked posting on the forum is hardly burying one's head in sand. the current flash-in-pan riots can be de dealt within one month based on what limited knowledge i have. i bet MAD have much clear view on these things. i expect them to not do anything until donnie bhai wins his second election. till then these riots will stay here on low flame. please don't carried away with the social media trends.
Not sure I follow why US presidential election needs to dictate law & order situation in India.. I hope MAD is on top of things and will take action regardless of global media outrage.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

expecting sweet results is like expecting ourselves to become billionaires or millionaires overnight. everyone want peace and quick solution. wishful thinking shouldn't be treated as the plan of action.

few things about the present riots,

the mobs on ground are your average abdul recreating another kashmir crisis. the media coverage is as usual. the reaction from the slaves also same as usual. the only difference this time is, the change of policy at many sm platforms.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:
OmkarC wrote:These riots are just the starting point for their prayog-shala, but also offer an unprecedented opportunity to MAD to deal them a solid blow (if not smash them).. not sure why we wouldn't go after the entire ecosystem using these as a legitimate excuse.
Exactly my thinking .. The Kapil Mishra FIR gambit has set the bar so low that a lot of the eco-system can be netted in without any difficulty. IFFF there is a broad sweep it will act as a caution for those left out of the net for this sweep and instill some discipline.

Btw, the FIR has yet to be registered and the next court hearing will take the matter further ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2-9lOEx9s
Lawyers file petition in Delhi High Court; demands FIR against Waris Pathan, Rahul Gandhi & more

Some group has gone ahead and filed a petition naming a lot of folks including Sonia Gandhi, Manish Sisodia, Amanatulla Khan, Owasi, etc for "hate speech"

IF the courts sets the bar so low wrt Kapil Mishra then it is open season on a lot of political leaders, activists, bollytards, intellectuals and Shaheen bagh speeches of a lot of their folks and dadis.

This was to be expect. Delhi HC, in its zeal to trap BJP, has laid out a path for others to be dragged in under the same charges. Theek hai.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

we can now officially start to panic :mrgreen:

out of 1.4 billion people, they choose this guy.

twitter

Can’t believe Modi govt is so daft as to send — of all people — former RAW chief AS Dulat, who is feted by #ISI over his J&K stance, to meet #FarooqAbdullah in Srinagar. Dulat’s been hankering for such a meeting for months & this naive govt has fallen for it.

Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:we can now officially start to panic :mrgreen:

out of 1.4 billion people, they choose this guy.

twitter
Can’t believe Modi govt is so daft as to send — of all people — former RAW chief AS Dulat, who is feted by #ISI over his J&K stance, to meet #FarooqAbdullah in Srinagar. Dulat’s been hankering for such a meeting for months & this naive govt has fallen for it.
OMG !! Is govt sleeping or what :(( :((
Who is AS Dulat, Just one Ex RAW chief. lol
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Let us be clear-

an Intelligence bureau officer was selected and targeted.

That means it was identified he is with IB

Only foreign agencies can do that, not local mobs.

This is systemic War on Bharat.

2:55 PM · Feb 26, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Vidur wrote:
Vikas wrote:
That is a super idea.
Vidur Ji, My pranams to you for posting such clear and sharp posts. Where were you all this time ?
Some of your posts are the reason lot of us come to BRF and get new perspective and experience of people who have been there which has less Dhoti shiver and is more pertinent.

PS: By the way, Has anyone noticed that the quality of posts on BRF go up exponentially during the times of any major event.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

syam wrote:the problem is, our police never took action on muslim mobs in all their 60+ years glory. they need to start somewhere.
This aspect requires a research all by itself. How and when did Indian police start dealing with the Muslim population with fear? In the British times I feel the police (officered by British, but manned by Indians) were equally brutal to any one - cutting across religious lines. What changed so much so that even doing a traffic stop (and check) in a Muslim ghetto has become a risky business?
the mobs on ground are your average abdul recreating another kashmir crisis. the media coverage is as usual. the reaction from the slaves also same as usual. the only difference this time is, the change of policy at many sm platforms.
I do feel that more than CAA, the main cause of agony for the peacefuls is the absolute loss of H&D in Kashmir. This was one tiny place (like Gaulish village in Asterix series) which caused so much pain for Indian Union. The standard Kashmiri way of blackmail was a ready reference guide to be used else where. And the Indian Union and Indian Defence Forces were being bled by a small religiously bigoted terrorists. Now with a solid plan and its good execute GoI has practically brought the situation in control. Kashmir became a Union Territory and even the standard Friday affair of stone throwing championship is not being done.

So the new plan seems to be launching mini-Kashmirs in various parts of India. But that plans may also backfire because even the dumbest Hindu who was okay with any thing happening in Kashmir to Indian soldiers, will not be happy if the same thing happens in front of his house or shop. Kashmir for many an average Indian was a far-away place. But if the jehadis start trying the same trick every where in India, soon the majority community will react.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Do we know how many of those killed were shot dead by police v/s arms carrying goons ?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Sachin wrote:
s yam wrote:the problem is, our police never took action on muslim mobs in all their 60+ years glory. they need to start somewhere.
---

I do feel that more than CAA, the main cause of agony for the peacefuls is the absolute loss of H&D in Kashmir.

So the new plan seems to be launching mini-Kashmirs in various parts of India. But that plans may also backfire because even the dumbest Hindu who was okay with any thing happening in Kashmir to Indian soldiers, will not be happy if the same thing happens in front of his house or shop. Kashmir for many an average Indian was a far-away place. But if the jehadis start trying the same trick every where in India, soon the majority community will react.
One of the things that I am unable to wrap my head around is the game plan here.
Kashmir is not going back to pre-5th Aug state. CAA is not going away. NRC is on its way with stronger force.
What exactly Islamists have achieved by this dance and drama except for scare away even those who still were 'Ordinary Muslim too desires peace'. Kashmir was never on media frenzy like Delhi is today (reminds me of 26/11 media frenzy) and with SM media being all pervasive, It feels like riots right in the living room.
So what are they going to achieve except further divide. Cities like Delhi/Mumbai always had tense relations between communities and by revealing their hand, Islamists may have incentivized peaceful Hindu to over-react next time lest he or his family be killed.

The govt and SF may have been caught napping this time but knowing Modi Ji and some of his team, This is probably the last time things have got out of control so badly right under their nose.
I am absolutely convinced that Modi ji is Gujju bhai at heart and prefers peace over anything else to run his business but when his business is threatened, then all bets are off.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

pankajs wrote:
OmkarC wrote:These riots are just the starting point for their prayog-shala, but also offer an unprecedented opportunity to MAD to deal them a solid blow (if not smash them).. not sure why we wouldn't go after the entire ecosystem using these as a legitimate excuse.
Exactly my thinking .. The Kapil Mishra FIR gambit has set the bar so low that a lot of the eco-system can be netted in without any difficulty. IFFF there is a broad sweep it will act as a caution for those left out of the net for this sweep and instill some discipline.

Btw, the FIR has yet to be registered and the next court hearing will take the matter further ...
Yes but to do that you need half a brain and need to be proactive and take some initiative. Instead, they are letting all and sundry bash them in to submission for 'sacking a dissenting judge' when the transfer order actually pre-dates that judgement (something that they seem to be too lazy to counter with).
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Vikas wrote:
Sachin wrote: ---

I do feel that more than CAA, the main cause of agony for the peacefuls is the absolute loss of H&D in Kashmir.

One of the things that I am unable to wrap my head around is the game plan here.
Kashmir is not going back to pre-5th Aug state. CAA is not going away. NRC is on its way with stronger force.
What exactly Islamists have achieved by this dance and drama except for scare away even those who still were 'Ordinary Muslim too desires peace'. Kashmir was never on media frenzy like Delhi is today (reminds me of 26/11 media frenzy) and with SM media being all pervasive, It feels like riots right in the living room.
So what are they going to achieve except further divide. Cities like Delhi/Mumbai always had tense relations between communities and by revealing their hand, Islamists may have incentivized peaceful Hindu to over-react next time lest he or his family be killed.

The govt and SF may have been caught napping this time but knowing Modi Ji and some of his team, This is probably the last time things have got out of control so badly right under their nose.
I am absolutely convinced that Modi ji is Gujju bhai at heart and prefers peace over anything else to run his business but when his business is threatened, then all bets are off.

It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Except for a small (but significant) section of IMs who are deeply into pan-Islamism and basically think like and are influenced by Pakis, the average IM gives 2 hoots about Kashmir.

What they are upset about is:
1> Paranoia and fear mongering by congress and left folks have made them genuinely apprehensive about the Modi govt, even if the govt has done little if anything to harm them
2> Loss of political veto afforded to them by congress rule and the feeling that the overton window has shifted right in a way that such largesse will not return.
3> Simmering discontent over RJB and triple talaq. These again do not affect the average muslim in any way but they keep hearing constant propaganda about the 'injustice'

However the biggest villains in this piece are not the muslims themselves (at least the average, non-JNU/Jamia types) but the urban naxals. The morons who are rioting and just the pawns/foot soldiers. The real orchestrators are the urban naxals, some very hardcore Islamists, and the crossover types like Sharjeel Imam who wear both hats.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Meanwhile Vultures from Bhaiwood industry have started circling around with tweets and statements and hopefully some funding for a movie on evil saffron muffler wearing, kalewa tying, Jai Sriram shouting uncouth Hindu terrorizing a poor sweet Islamist guy who is in love with the docile and sweet Hindu girl dominated by her Brahmin non-veg hating communal father.
Sorry Vultures still have some shame and dignity.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Bart S wrote:
Vikas wrote: ---

It has nothing to do with Kashmir. Except for a small (but significant) section of IMs who are deeply into pan-Islamism and basically think like and are influenced by Pakis, the average IM gives 2 hoots about Kashmir.

What they are upset about is:
1> Paranoia and fear mongering by congress and left folks have made them genuinely apprehensive about the Modi govt, even if the govt has done little if anything to harm them
2> Loss of political veto afforded to them by congress rule and the feeling that the overton window has shifted right in a way that such largesse will not return.
3> Simmering discontent over RJB and triple talaq. These again do not affect the average muslim in any way but they keep hearing constant propaganda about the 'injustice'

However the biggest villains in this piece are not the muslims themselves (at least the average, non-JNU/Jamia types) but the urban naxals. The morons who are rioting and just the pawns/foot soldiers. The real orchestrators are the urban naxals, some very hardcore Islamists, and the crossover types like Sharjeel Imam who wear both hats.
But Bart Ji, What next for average Abdul. Most likely Shaheen bagh will be a history now and It will take time for business to recover. On top any last troupe of tourist that may have planned to visit Delhi-Agra will stay away.
Unlike Kashmir, Pakis are not going to sponsor loss of business for average Muslim.
With no apparent victory , vengeance searching local police and hopefully a scornful govt, What exactly have they gained except few more tik-tok videos and sympathy from Swara and Hugdeep.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

^ Sirji, like I said, those guys are just pawns and foot soldiers and aren't particularly bright (if they were, they would probably be instigating it from the background like the urban naxals + hardcore islamists rather than putting themselves in harms way). They are seriously shooting themselves in the foot (some of them have realized it and started blaming urban naxals like pinjra tod already) but being brainwashed religious nuts that they are, you can be sure that they will repeat the same stupidity time after time as long as there is somebody to instigate.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I think the entire Shaheenbag and other events were/are being used by GoI for two purposes. One is to get intel for sure. The second is to expose the "peacefuls" and their friends to the nation. Decades of the JNU led education effort was almost undone in the last three months with most of the fence sitting Hindus realising the secular taquiyya of peacefuls and their leaders.

It is true that we lost good people due to this. Also true that we suffered in Delhi. But this is a soft war that is started almost a year or more back and we are in for it for some more year to come.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Bart S wrote:^ Sirji, like I said, those guys are just pawns and foot soldiers and aren't particularly bright (if they were, they would probably be instigating it from the background like the urban naxals + hardcore islamists rather than putting themselves in harms way). They are seriously shooting themselves in the foot (some of them have realized it and started blaming urban naxals like pinjra tod already) but being brainwashed religious nuts that they are, you can be sure that they will repeat the same stupidity time after time as long as there is somebody to instigate.
Worth printing and posting in every koolaid drinking liberal home, "you can be sure that they will repeat the same stupidity time after time as long as there is somebody to instigate."
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Yagnasri wrote:I think the entire Shaheenbag and other events were/are being used by GoI for two purposes. One is to get intel for sure. The second is to expose the "peacefuls" and their friends to the nation. Decades of the JNU led education effort was almost undone in the last three months with most of the fence sitting Hindus realising the secular taquiyya of peacefuls and their leaders.

It is true that we lost good people due to this. Also true that we suffered in Delhi. But this is a soft war that is started almost a year or more back and we are in for it for some more year to come.
Yagnasri ji, This probably is the most logical explanation. Having seen MAD in work, It is hard to believe that they could not anticipate where all this was going or did not wish to clear the Shaheenbagh tamasha. Once Modi Ji made the comment about experiment, It was clear that govt was aware of the things.
Riots may have caught Home Ministry by surprise but I am sure, response from the state is still on the way. With no elections on the horizon, BiF may have spoiled its own party. How a win in a single meaningless election can bolster BIF forces can be gauged from Delhi events.
My uncanny feeling is that Pakis were feeling frustrated with no traction on their Kashmir wailing, hence may have orchestrated the riots with the hope of some sound byte from DT criticizing India.
BIF usually prefers the MO of state oppression after instigation.
vinod
BRFite

Post by vinod »

What has happened so far, has happened and is in the past. So, what's the next plan of action?

I believe now is the right time to move emphatically against these break-India forces. The world is distracted with Corona virus. So, govt should start dismantling the infrastructure and take down the leaders one by one. The world economy is going to recession and it will have an impact on India too. So, before that effect sets in, these forces should be taken care of. Otherwise, they will have even more reasons to create trouble and more people will join them. NOW is the time!!!
Vidur
BRFite

Post by Vidur »

I was asked why I think Muslims mobilise so quickly

1. Conviction - underlying everything is a strong conviction that killing and destroying unbelievers is what God wants. Kafirs are inferior in every way. You will see this pervasive across all levels of society. Infact more in the 'educated'.

2. Transmission - Mosques are the primary transmission channel. They all go to mosques and get orders from there. Mosques are launchpads too

3. They are treated with kid gloves so are easy to erupt at small perceived issues. That is then opportunity to further long term goals.

General comment on why Delhi is happening now ? Intentions are always there because of ideological nd religious reasons as explained above. Our error is that we often impose our own thinking frameworks on them. They have a different objective.

Ofcourse Trump visit and Balakot anniversary is not a coincidence on timing.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Perhaps with a slight change
Vikas wrote: Worth printing and posting in every koolaid drinking liberal home, "you can be sure that they will repeat the same stupidity time after time as long as there is will always be somebody to instigate."
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

== Old news > deleted ==
Last edited by pankajs on 27 Feb 2020 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Original post deleted. hence deleting this query
Last edited by Manish_P on 27 Feb 2020 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Sachin wrote: This aspect requires a research all by itself. How and when did Indian police start dealing with the Muslim population with fear? In the British times I feel the police (officered by British, but manned by Indians) were equally brutal to any one - cutting across religious lines. What changed so much so that even doing a traffic stop (and check) in a Muslim ghetto has become a risky business?
sounds very cliche but the vote bank is the ultimate trump card for them. they can mobilize kids to old people in moment notice. imagine impact on elections. only threat to them is, unified yindu votebank. bjp made their trump card irrelevant.
yes, sir. the bolded port is true. there was response from hindu community during the riots. no amount of social media sweetening can deny it. try convincing the majority when most of them are on streets witnessing muslim violence in broad daylight.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/nalinisharma_/statu ... 0203699200
Nalini Blossom @nalinisharma_

Sources within SC have suggested that at least two times prior to Feb 12, the Collegium had considered the transfer of Justice Muralidhar but the it did not go through because all the 5 collegium members did not agree upon it. This time however, the scenario was different.
Sources say that this time, since the talks of transferring Justice Muralidhar began, parallel discussions started on whether the current Chief Justice of the P&H HC, Justice Ravi Shanker Jha, should be elevated as a Supreme Court judge.
Apparently, earlier all the five judges were not in agreement regarding Justice Jha’s elevation, but the “opposing” judges have, since then, “come around” and Justice Jha’s elevation seems like a realistic possibility before he is set to retire in Oct 2023.
The transfer of Justice Muralidhar to the P&H HC was finally agreed upon for him to be able to take over as the Chief Justice of P&H HC when (more importantly, IF) Justice RS Jha is elevated to the Supreme Court.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The confusion over counsel for Delhi police has been rectified.

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 5598111744
Utkarsh Anand @utkarsh_aanand

#Delhi L-G approves appointment of Solicitor General Tushar Mehta as Spl counsel for #DelhiViolence cases in #DelhiHighCourt. The order has come after objections by #Delhi Govt counsel a day ago, contending prosecution is with the elected government.
Has superseded the Kujli appointed counsel who could have created vulnerabilities for the Delhi police down the line.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

#Narrative

Future CJI's son per some on twitter.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

khan wrote:IMO, as a long time BRFite, this thread shouldn’t exist. BRF needs to go back to its roots of being a neutral apolitical forum focused on strategic affairs instead of taking religious or political sides.
Sole voice of sanity in a mob. THANKS!!
Guys, gals and Others, let me spell out carefully without naming the postor, the exact quote that sent the red lights flashing
Sometimes it is better to let the retaliation play out.
I hope I have not misquoted or "twisted". "Retaliation" is not law enforcement, or punishment for crimes. It is a call to mob "Direct Action" far more explicit than
When a big tree falls, the earth shakes
(How Rajiv Gandhi justified 1984 anti-Sikh riots)
The Delhi High Court Monday sentenced Congress veteran Sajjan Kumar to life in the first conviction of a politician in the deadly anti-Sikh riots in 1984, holding it was perpetrated by those with "political patronage" and pushed for a new law for speedy prosecution of genocide and mass killings.

IIRC, the entire howling against Gujarat CM Shri Narendra Modi was based on the false rumor that he somehow hinted that Gujarat police should do something like what is advised today (above). Probably spread by his own fans as adoration of the "retaliation"

People, the NATION pays a steep cost for these idiotic mouthings.

The world can survive if you don't mouth them, rest assured. But will BRF survive today if people make these, and at least some admins are strongly adulatory about them? And what would be the point of that BakPak soosai? How about a bit of THINKING?
Is BRF just a place to come and roar your irrational anger? (Better than getting the trishUl and cycle chain and gas cylinder out I agree..)

I hope someone deletes my post, but after deleting the past 20 pages of this thread. There is nothing useful or original here. No Strategic analysis, no worthwhile political analysis.
Maybe a new thread could be started along the lines of the old Cricket dhaga:
Communal wailing and ranting dhaga
Outta here for now, thx, b4 the 'DESIST!" orders and bans come.

As long experience in India shows, the trouble with making these sorts of statements is not in the words, and let me emphasize that I recognize that the intent may also have been far more innocent, both in present case and in Shri Rajivji's case.
The trouble is in what the Adoring Mob makes of it - as very evident here.
Adults today have to recognize this. Your right to mouth off, is not greater than the right of a law-abiding citizen to go about their life in peace and safety. .Unfortunately, this what the tradeoff boils down to.

This is why India has all those 'stupid' laws about not Naming Communities, naming Places of Worship, etc. etc
And this is why even teachers cannot survive making such statements, let alone people in responsible administrative positions etc. The clock may be ticking for some even now, which is why I say, delete the last 20 pages of this thread. Unfortunate cyber-accident during maintenance.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 27 Feb 2020 19:49, edited 3 times in total.
pandyan
BRFite

Post by pandyan »

Vidur wrote:1. Conviction - underlying everything is a strong conviction that killing and destroying unbelievers is what God wants. Kafirs are inferior in every way. You will see this pervasive across all levels of society. Infact more in the 'educated'.

2. Transmission - Mosques are the primary transmission channel. They all go to mosques and get orders from there. Mosques are launchpads too

3. They are treated with kid gloves so are easy to erupt at small perceived issues. That is then opportunity to further long term goals.

General comment on why Delhi is happening now ? Intentions are always there because of ideological nd religious reasons as explained above. Our error is that we often impose our own thinking frameworks on them. They have a different objective.

Ofcourse Trump visit and Balakot anniversary is not a coincidence on timing.
when there is evidence (audio/video/fingerprint/what not), the general response is: community has lot of uneducated folks and they were misled by few. (even shri K.K. Muhammed mentioned along similar lines when asked about RJB). This is their common way out of any issues.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Aishe Ghosh, JNUSU’s Communist President, calls Muslims to take shelter in the University

She considers JNU as her ancestral property.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:
pankajs wrote:Exactly my thinking .. The Kapil Mishra FIR gambit has set the bar so low that a lot of the eco-system can be netted in without any difficulty. IFFF there is a broad sweep it will act as a caution for those left out of the net for this sweep and instill some discipline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2-9lOEx9s
Lawyers file petition in Delhi High Court; demands FIR against Waris Pathan, Rahul Gandhi & more

Some group has gone ahead and filed a petition naming a lot of folks including Sonia Gandhi, Manish Sisodia, Amanatulla Khan, Owasi, etc for "hate speech"

IF the courts sets the bar so low wrt Kapil Mishra then it is open season on a lot of political leaders, activists, bollytards, intellectuals and Shaheen bagh speeches of a lot of their folks and dadis.

This was to be expect. Delhi HC, in its zeal to trap BJP, has laid out a path for others to be dragged in under the same charges. Theek hai.
Update:
https://twitter.com/barandbench/status/ ... 0050214912
Bar & Bench @barandbench

Impleadment plea filed in Harsh Mander's petition to direct the Delhi Police to register FIRs against Harsha Mander, Swara Bhasker, Sayema, AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan.
Good!

An impleader wants an FIR against Harsha Mander in the case initiated by Harsha Mander!
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

Vidur wrote:
Vikas wrote:
That is a super idea.
More than a Think Tank you need an Action Group that can fight Information Warfare and change the narrative on ground, on wikipedia etc. Bring out the truth. Accept that govt and ruling party will fail in Information War but use that as an opportunity for you all to do your bit for nation building.

You are all successful articulate professionals from all over the world. Please get a few dedicated people together and create your own Task Force Truth and fight the battle on Quora, Wikipedia. Its is very essential to do so. Do read this letter to government by one of your own colleagues. Implement its suggestion of Task Force truth yoursleves

https://resonantnews.com/2020/02/23/dip ... a-veteran/
+1
BR Mods, can we have a password protected thread to discuss this?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dravidian Terrorism- Naked Truth in a Nutshell

Dravidian Terrorism- Naked Truth in a Nutshell

Scores of Brahmin families were ruthlessly savaged, and their homes plundered. Unsuspecting Brahmins were brutally dragged to the streets, abused, humiliated, their identity back hair locks cut off, and their Sacred Threads snapped, after which they were pushed to the ground, dragged by ropes tied to their feet, and literally bludgeoned or hacked to death.

Srinivasa.Nagarajan@ifrc.in' Srinivasa Nagarajan

Demography (Persecution & Proselytisation) | 27-02-2020

Dravidian Terrorism is a standout. If terrorism of any kind, any place, any time, is deplorable, this is one of a kind which beggars description! It does not stop with whatever thoughts the mention of the term terrorism could spontaneously evoke, but goes way beyond to employ a whole range subtler tactics from stifling of educational and employment opportunities, stunting of professional/occupational growth to economic oppression, and emotional torture by hurting religious, ritualistic sentiments. Unlike most other forms of terrorism, it targets not aliens, nor the majority in a nation, but a small helpless cross section of the indigenous population which constitutes an infinitesimal minority — The Brahmins.

The Dravidian movement, which estranged the Brahmin community, started in the early twentieth century, crept through Tamilnadu, and grabbed some mass support by the sheer power of propaganda; parties were formed, leaders declared, supporters amassed. Notable parties of the early period were the Justice Party (நீதிக்கட்சி) and the Self-Respect Movement (சுயமரியாதை இயக்கம்). Later came the Dravida Kazhagam (D.K.), founded out of those parties in 1944, by E.V. Ramasamy Naicker (E.V.R.). Five years since, in 1949, another party — the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (D.M.K.) — splintered off, as its founder C.N. Annadurai (Anna) dissented from several of the views of E.V.R., especially his views on faith in God, and religious practices. Even as Anna openly propounded his monotheism, and the oneness of the human species as a global community, “Community is one, so is God.” (ஒன்றே குலம் ஒருவனே தேவன்), E.V.R., continued to advocate his pseudo-atheism, of which the primary objective was to malign and harm Brahmins, and slander the faith and practices of Hinduism, in the name of “atheism” and “discerning intellect” — pagutharivu — the handy Dravidian contraption which purports to eradicate superstition.

It was election time in 1967 and the D.M.K., entered the fray. Even as the chances of D.M.K., winning were being hotly debated, Chakravarthy Rajagopalachari (Rajaji), freedom fighter and senior statesman, who had held distinctive positions as the last Governor General of India, Chief Minister of Madras State, Minister of Home Affairs, Governor of West Bengal, Minister of Education threw his weight behind the D.M.K., which catapulted the party to power. Not too long after, this good-intentioned act of Rajaji’s turned out to be something which he himself had to regret for the rest of his life. With D.M.K., rising to power, its founder Anna became the Chief Minister. But his short-lived tenure, relatively placid, came to an end with his demise in 1969. He was succeeded as the Chief Minister by another Dravidian leader M. Karunanithi. Unlike his predecessor, Karunanithi had a strong inclination toward E.V.R’s pseudo-atheistic views, and as the field was clear, the new, power-laden Chief Minister wasted no time in realizing the long-cherished dream of his mentor E.V.R., another front runner K.Veeramani (who later became the head of D.K.), and the like, and incidentally that of his own — reign of terror against the target group.

Brazen acts of violence were staged against Brahmins, setting off a bloody saga in Tamilnadu. Scores of Brahmin families were ruthlessly savaged, and their homes plundered. Unsuspecting Brahmins were brutally dragged to the streets, abused, humiliated, their identity back hair locks cut off, and their Sacred Threads snapped, after which they were pushed to the ground, dragged by ropes tied to their feet, and literally bludgeoned or hacked to death. Some of these helpless victims even had their mouths peed into when they were screaming for a sip of water at the moment of their miserable, horrendous death. Even children, women and the elderly were not spared. Ravages of unimaginable proportions were inflicted upon innocent Brahmins, just because they were Brahmins: that is to say that they had no idea as to what was happening, or why it was happening, as they had nothing to do with politics. Many Brahmin families had to flee their domiciles, never to return. Name boards of shops, restaurants, and other private establishments which bore Brahminical surnames were targeted, and the surnames were tarred out, if not, the boards themselves smashed. Anything that was even remotely connected with Brahmins was vandalized. In short, it was vile, ignoble, unprovoked draconianism let loose. And the mercenaries, hooligans, and thugs who showcased it “in style” were hailed as heroes. Even the police personnel were on their side, some of them out of volition, and the others out of coercion, or supplication to power. Such was the tyranny that the conscientious and daring police officers who repulsed at the outrages could do nothing more than merely say: “Our hands are tied; please take care of yourselves.”

Since the beginning, the Dravidian leaders had contrived various forms of vicious plans. First, they created a divide within the Hindu community. They projected Tamilnadu as the land of Dravidians, and Brahmins as Aryan intruders into their land, who were grabbing job opportunities, and robbing the natives of their rightful livelihood, and who would, one day, drive them away, empty handed, from their domiciles. Further, they picked up a few unacceptable practices and rituals which were unfortunately prevalent in the society at large, but which were strongly criticized by Brahmins themselves, and called the hodgepodge of such practices and rituals, “Brahminism.” Thus, they spread the unwarranted fear of, and undeserved hatred against Brahmins and “Brahminism”, and sought to rope in the rest of the Hindu community as a united front, and pit it, against Brahmins. “If you were to see a Brahmin and a snake at the same place, spare the snake, but kill the Brahmin.”: this is just a mild sample of their motivational speeches — “mild” because instant killing is much more humane than meting out lasting torture!

Next, they tactfully equated this unfairly tarnished Brahminism with Hinduism, so as to create a window through which to thrust their pseudo-atheism dubbed as atheism. This pseudo-atheism and discerning intellect are inseparable twins forming the core of Dravidian ideology, and ably complementing each other’s endeavors to inspire followers. “Those who do not subscribe to this ideology are but backward-looking, superstitious morons!”: with such thoughts indoctrinated into their heads, the gullible followers made a headlong rush to the “proud” ranks of “discerning intellectuals” because their ideology was new, or different, or unheard of, or hitherto unpropounded, and also because it ripped away the shameful mantle of “superstitious moron”, and in its place, conferred upon them, the newfound glory as an “intellectual”, no matter of what kind, but they ultimately did so in the chimerical hope that it would transmogrify their destinies.

As for their propaganda, these farsighted Dravidian leaders were trend setters to use multifaceted means, in Tamilnadu. That is, even at a time when public speeches, newspapers, magazines, and the radio were the only means of mass communication, they not only made the most out of all those, but also transformed the drama stage, and the movie theatre, even when the Indian movie was in its infancy, from harmless enclaves of entertainment into efficacious instruments of public outreach, so as to deliver their malicious message to thousands in no time. Ironically, Brahmins too coughed up their money and thronged to watch those movies, which they thought were nothing more than entertainment.

However, the majority of the gullible, Dravidian loyalists lured by the non-existent prospect of transmogrification, and the otherwise unattainable glory as a “discerning intellectual” ended up playing stooge to their enticers, the Dravidian leaders, who in stead of reciprocating their loyalty, exploited it in numerous ways, without giving their stooges a whiff about the exploitation.

An anglophile, and a proponent of the British rule, E.V.R., was opposed to Indian independence, and is noted for his vociferous views in favour of anti-Nationalism and separatism; in his own words, for instance, “This is a country which is incapable of making even safety pins. Does it deserve independence?” E.V.R., and his band saw Brahmins as the face of Hinduism, and of Nationalism too (as of Hindusthan/Bharath), and therefore the primary target of their organized destruction of the Hindu and National Spirit that was guiding the freedom movement. In situations where they themselves could not flaunt their hatred of Brahmins, they sang a different tune, “We are not against Brahmins, but against Brahminism.” But in effect, they were not only against Brahmins and whatever they meant by Brahminism, but also against Hinduism and Nationalism. Through the unfairly tarnished image of Brahminism, they associated every bit of social injustice to Hinduism, and extended it to Nationalism. However, when Independence looked “imminent”, E.V.R., set his eyes on a sovereign state — Dravidanadu (the Land of Dravidians). To this end, he tried to persuade the British, but failed. As the British would not budge, he turned to Mohammed Ali Jinnah, who was clamouring for a break-away Pakistan, and tried to court him saying he was ready to support Jinnah’s cause in return for Jinnah’s support for his. However, his exertions in this connection were later touted, by some of his idolizers, as his gallant contribution to the Indian National Freedom Struggle, and he was himself raised to the status of a selfless freedom fighter of the ranks of the Mahathma, when in reality, all that he struggled for, was a Dravidanadu — free from India, preferably free of Brahmins.

When his separatist strategem fell flat, he fell back on his famed pseudo-atheism and discerning intellect preoccupying himself with convening public meetings, conferences, processions and rallies casting profanities on Hindu Deities, Scriptures and defiling Hindu practices. Breaking of Lord Ganesh Idols, (108 idols, a number venerated in the Hindu faith), as a counter ritual to the breaking of coconuts before Ganesh Idols highlighted these rallies taken out across the state, with much fanfare and the usual profanities, obscenities, swearwords, and what not. Probably not satisfied with all that, in 1971, he organized a massive two-day conference — Superstition Eradication Conference (மூடநம்பிக்கை ஒழிப்பு மாநாடு) — at a place called Salem in Tamilmadu. In the conference, Hindu Deities portrayed naked, with garlands made of sandals (chappals) worn on them were held aloft and carried along in a procession, beaten all along, with chappals. Ravanleela, a counter to Ramleela, marked the culmination of the procession, in which a ten feet tall effigy of Lord Shri Ram, with a chappal garland around the neck, was set ablaze.

To wrap up the aforesaid two-day conference, the top brass of the Dravida Kazhagam met under the stewardship of E.V.R., and passed some ten crucial party resolutions — the English version of these resolutions, originally published in Tamil, in the official publication of Dravida Kazhagam — “Viduthalai” (Independence) Issue dated 25 January 1971:

1. There shall be no punishment for hurting religious sentiments.

2. There shall be no governmental protection for God/religion.

3. If the wife of one man wishes for another man, she shall not be convicted.

4. There shall be no affinity for God, religion, caste, language, or nation among people.

5. The supreme court shall be abolished.

6. Brahmins shall not be referred to as Brahmins (பிராமணர் — a reverential term) but as “Parpanar” (பார்பணர் — a derogatory term).

7. Tamils shall confiscate all Brahmin publications.

8. Hinduism is not a religion.

9. We are not Hindus; we shall declare that we are not Hindus in the forthcoming census.

10. Eliminating casteism means abominating Brahmins.

These egregious resolutions are but a mitigated revelation, or confession (since they came out in their own publication) of the mindset of, and the driving force behind the Dravidian ideology, which as evidenced from the above, stood for debauchery and adultery, in terms of morality and culture; for rebellion and anarchy, in terms of nationhood and patriotism, and for anti-Brahminism and anti-Hinduism, in terms of faith and religion.

Following the demise of E.V.R. in 1973, the leadership of D.K. perched briefly on his wife Maniammai, and setteled eventually on K. Veeramani, a close associate of E.V.R. Then, Karunanithi and Veeramani pledged to keep alive, the legacy left behind by E.V.R., but in a way, they took it to new heights.

Criticizing idol worship, day in and day out, they erected statues of their departed icon E.V.R., across the state. Not to mention, some of the statues of this iconoclast of Hinduism, were positioned, in front of Temples, and Mutts — places so insightfully chosen. Further, on the walls of the Temples, and at other eye-catchy spots around, they left graffiti of E.V.R’s “golden nuggets of ‘discerning intellect'” like “There is no God; those who believe in God are uncivilized brutes.” The “intellectual” leaders, and partymen perform such rituals to those statues as the “superstitious” Hindus would perform to the idols of their Deities.

True to their “pseudo” hallmark, they preach from the rooftops, but choose where to practice because when it comes to practice, it is often one thing in the open, and another, in the hideouts. They reprimand those of their own followers who deviate from the “enlightened” path of “discerning intellect”, but with their own families and friends, they shut their eyes and ears, and allow or even encourage, with open hearts, practices that are directly antithetical to their own avowed ideals. Some even take part in such practices behind the screen, perhaps with greater devotion than that of most theists themselves! They vilify Brahmins, but invite Brahmin Priests to their homes to perform Poojas for their well being. They repel Sanskrit, demand that Sanskrit be replaced with Tamil in Temples, but insist on Sanskrit Manthras in functions at their homes, and in the laying of cornerstones for their buildings. Those in the film industry never initiate a movie shooting without Brahmins performing Invocatory rituals in Sanskrit.

Caste based reservations in education and employment in the government sectors are nothing new to India. The D.M.K., and the D.K., leapt up a step further to demand such reservations in the private sector too, more to stifle the opportunities for the forward community, particularly Brahmins, than to alleviate the suffering of any group. Speaking of caste, they reinforce casteism. E.V.R., often touted as the eliminator of casteism, remarked, “Dalits could never become the head of Dravida Kazhagam.” That is, after roping in all non-Brahmins into one group, they would make groups within groups, divisions within divisions. One fallout of this incessant grouping and divisioning is the formation of several outfits, sharing the same ideology.

There has always been a stiff competition among these various Dravidian outfits to show who is closer to the minorities. Karunanithi would never let go of an opportunity to glorify the minorities and snub the majority. For instance, the “sworn atheist” would take pride in posing himself with the Islamic traditional cap on his head, drinking the Ramadan porridge, and celebrating Ramadan with the Islamic community. According to him, Ramadan fasting is “beneficial to health”, while Hindu practices like fasting, or fire walking are but “Barbarism.” He made his famous scorn, which raised hackles even among his party men, when one of them showed up with Kumkum on his forehead: “His forehead is bleeding, take care….” Further, in their rat race to woo Muslims, these parties would stop at nothing, even if it means jeopardising national security. What else can one make out of parties vying with one another to pick up the cudgel on behalf of Rohindia infiltrators, or to revolt against the CAA?

The self-styled custodians of the Tamil language, Karunanithi and his minions, probably forgot all about their “atheism” when they suddenly woke up to some centuries-old tradition, and started lobbying for Sanskrit to be replaced with Tamil for Archanai/Poojas in Temples. It must be noted that worship in Sanskrit was very much entertained even by the legendary Tamil emperors of yore who built those Temples. Of course, Tamil worship was also present. Anyway, after much wrangling, Sanskrit was retained with a ruling that a parallel Tamil version would also be made available for those devotees who opt for it. Further, they wanted non-Brahmins as Priests in Temples. They saw Priesthood as a purely commercial enterprise (rather than a divine occupation) with which, they proclaimed, Brahmins were “minting money.” Then they presented themselves as champions of caste equality who were battling to make a fair distribution of employment opportunities, among castes, by making non-Brahmins, Priests. The truth is that so many of the Brahmin Priests were and are struggling to make ends meet. Further, those self-proclaimed champions sought to find gratification in violating a sacred Hindu tradition, when the truth is that even by tradition, there are so many Temples in Tamilnadu with non-Brahmins as Priests, who occupy the position by virtue of lineage, which means that their position cannot be challenged by anybody else, “even” Brahmins. Further, the ancient Temples, which come under the stranglehold of The Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Board, were installed with display boards and wall writings which urge devotees to “Drop their offerings in the Hundial (the ‘official’ receptacle for offerings).” On the surface, it is a message intended to ensure the use of the Hundial offerings for the upkeep of these Temples. But deep inside, it is one intended to stymie any voluntary offering to the Brahmin Priests, and divert even small offerings into the Hundial. Last but not least, what happens to Temple wealth, controlled by the Endowment Board, let alone the Hundial offerings, is common knowledge. On the whole, they were bent on converting Temples into crass commercial establishments, stripped of sanctity. However, after all this, even as the question what business an atheist has in a Temple remains unanswered, the Dravidian think tank keeps inventing newer and finer methods of Hindu sacrilege and looting of Temple wealth. By taking lessons from the Dravidian think tank, the British could probably better their “Divide-and-Rule” policy, and the historic Moghul rulers, their desecration and looting of Hindu Temples, torture and decimation of Hindu sticklers, and hurting of the Hindu faith and sentiment.

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. IndiaFacts does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information in this article.

Srinivasa.Nagarajan@ifrc.in'
Srinivasa Nagarajan
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Why do all riots start after Friday prayers? What happens in those mosques that muslims come out rioting? I suspect these maulavis are telling them that their.prayers will only be answered if they go out and hurt non-muslims.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

pankajs wrote:
pankajs wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2-9lOEx9s

Update:
https://twitter.com/barandbench/status/ ... 0050214912
Bar & Bench @barandbench

Impleadment plea filed in Harsh Mander's petition to direct the Delhi Police to register FIRs against Harsha Mander, Swara Bhasker, Sayema, AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan.
Good!

An impleader wants an FIR against Harsha Mander in the case initiated by Harsha Mander!
Have they arrested Tahir Hussian and Amanullah Khan?

Burkha already started interviewing rioters and projecting them as victims?