2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Rishi_Tri
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Rishi_Tri »

IndraD wrote:
Rishi_Tri wrote: retaliation was massive. And the pigs squeeled.
any link ref etc ? anyway......all evidence points otherwise

https://twitter.com/rose_k01/status/123 ... 43840?s=21
20,000 fully armed mob burnt & looted shops of Hindus , what is surprising it was led by children. And war cry used was Azaadi! Where have we heard this? 1000s of blue helmet all of sudden....is it difficult to find which shop sold such a large no. of helmets
List of casualties posted on this forum in one of the previous pages couple of days ago. Was also available on SM prior to that. Counted the number of people and their background - 13 / 8. 4-5 were unknown. Split may have been 15-10, 16-9. And we are talking about areas were minority were definitely majority.

Government stepped in else who knows what would have happened as North East Delhi borders Western UP and we all know Jats are overwhelming majority there.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Sachin wrote:......... It was the spreading of the news of the Godhra carnage which made the docile business minded Gujarathi to call for arms.
Aacha! docile, bania = Gujarati???

How did you arrive at that conclusion? especially the "docile" part when the likes of Modi, Shah, and Patel have done anything but docile starting from JK&L to Kerala and Kandla to Doklam. Nobody dared to do what they have and will continue to do so for our country. They are the true liberators for Bharatganrajya from the yoke of gulami. 2019 is the true independence year not 1947.
Rishi_Tri
BRFite

Post by Rishi_Tri »

I read the posts on code that may be followed. Let me lay down the Varaha Avatar Code:

May the Varaha Avatar be bred freely in suspect communities, colonies and even otherwise!! A govt scheme perhaps to promote the same.
May the Varaha Avatar shout freely at odd times of the day. How about poking them to shout say four or five times a day?
A well built Varaha is equal to at least 10 human beings and can take down a few on its own, if challenged in a street fight. For Varahas that get slain, use catapults for some and export the rest.
Export Varaha Avatar and ban exports of Yamraj's vahan. China desperately needs Varahas as populations there have been decimated due to disease.

I have seen how effective the Varaha Avatar can be.

Our scriptures have all the solutions. We just need to embrace the unbound knowledge.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Agreed that the solutions to current problems lay in our own itihaasas and ancient scriptures..but that's in the longer term and could take several decades to show results.

One thing that continues to bother me, other than the brutality of Hindus is how badly the police get beaten by riotous mobs and how ill equipped they seem.. they effectively represent the government's authority and if that is beaten up,

Govt should invest in massively modernizing the police force, especially equipment & proper riot gear.

FYI:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riot_cont ... resden.jpg

According to this site, cost is ~ $1250/suit.. perhaps local manufacturing can cut down costs by an order.
https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/ ... -riot-gear
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

I was scanning through the main stream media (all "secular & liberal"). The news about rioting, casualties are all getting toned down. So looks like the main stream media have got signals from their handlers. Now start ignoring this and proceed with other attention diversion tactics. Looks like the riots were all in Muslim majority areas, and the victims unfortunately were Hindus. Don't think retaliations from Hindus were any where close. And UP seems to have handled these riots in most ruthless and efficient fashion. Now it is up to Hindu organisations to share the actual realities over social media (as facts, evidences and NOT as rumours). The Hindus across the country have to be sensitised on how life would be if one majority community gets absolute control over things. And also how the main stream media channels behaved.

PS: Looks like the commies & liberals also wanted these riots to some how mess up the visit of the US President. But that did not happen, and the visit went off just fine. This could also be a reason (and not the only one) why things are resorting to normalcy.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:One of the most telling aspects evident in this pervasive anti-CAA scam, that his since morphed into all kinds of p!ssful pet grievances against India is this. And #1 BIF scum Saba Naqvi was boasting about this on her twitter line:

What should have highlighted the gross human rights violation and religious intolerance of TSP and other Islamic countries against non-Islamic religious followers in their midst, has instead been warped around to India's so called 'pogrom' against Muslims post Delhi riots.

How dare SDRE Hindus talk of persecution of other religions, in this case Islam, against Hindus, seems to be the prime mover of this monstrous distortion.

If there ever were a Goebbels alive today, he would be laughing his ass off at how successfully x > y is now being spun as y > x.

And the main villains in this gory massacre of truth are make no mistake about it, Hindus themselves. I mean the colonized, deracinated libarandus. After 6 years of BJP in power, the BIF appear as strong as ever.

Somehow I also wonder if the rich well-off libarandus in Delhi and elsewhere who often boast of being 'culturally Muslim' owing to India's syncretic culture would have raised such a ruckus had say CAA excluded TSP from the list. These BIF scum bags share a lot of camaraderie with TSP TFTA RAPE. (Its more the TFTA attributes than the 'syncretic' part that energizes this colonized scum).
With reference to the highlighted points in sequence

1. That morphing is only in the liberandu circle in India and a small but highly opinionated segment of foreigners. However, the pogrom narrative does not work electorally in India and that is one less thing to worry. Increasing resonance of the BIF vocabulary in the amongst the opinionated segment of foreigners is worrying but it still hasn't become bothersome. If India grows and becomes the fulcrum of global growth for the future such opinions can be managed plus Indian themselves will become more assertive, tactical/strategic and sophisticated to deal with the narrative setting bunch.

2. One can't stop people the malcontents from farting but its likely impact on the ground via election is minimal. Infact, every such riot demolished the narrative that the BIF has had going for a long time.

3. Correct. BIF forces cannot succeed without the Hindu help in India. Hindus are core to the BIF strategy. However, riots like these don't help BIF narrative within India.

4. BIF project, in its current form, has been on for 70+ years. It will not be uprooted so easily especially when their narrative has been lapped up by about 20% of the Hindus themselves knowingly (Active BIF members) or unknowingly (Conned/Shamed into supporting BIF narrative). India will need at least a generation of central rule under Modi/Shah/BJP to the balance the narrative.

However, expansion of their narrative within India has been halted. What we are seeing is the shrillness of the narrative now that they are being challenged at the ground level. They remain highly visible and vociferous but that does not mean they are getting stronger.

My only worry so far, even in the last week or so, has been the ramping up of narrative outside India but even there it is not a one-sided battle. More need to be done obviously on the external front.

https://twitter.com/DVATW/status/1233327055128989697
David Vance @DVATW

I will give you some #DelhiRiotTruth A vociferous and savage mob of intolerant Islamists think they can damage the reputation of #Modi and his enlightened Government. They rely on the gutless foreign media to spread lies. We will not allow this to go unchallenged. #StandwithModi
With growing economy will come prosperity, with prosperity will come means and methods of narrative shaping even outside India. Overtime, Indians will learn the ropes of saam, daam, danda & bheda of external actors and their spokies and use it to counter them.
Last edited by pankajs on 29 Feb 2020 13:18, edited 1 time in total.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Got to know from a banker friend that syndicate bank has issued an internal circular not to circulate 2000 rs note. Looks like gov is trying to suck the notes out of circulation.

Any bankers in the forum to conform?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The BIF narrative within India is being challenged more forcefully than before and by common man ... I could list so many tweets of ordinary people doing their bit to puncture the BIF narrative but some influences too have started doing their bit.

https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/12 ... 1967729664
Rangoli Chandel @Rangoli_A

400 times for 6 hours he must have died in first 15 mins they must have punctured his heart but they went on for 6 hours, itna gussa kyun? Ki Pakistan aur Bangladesh ke Hindus Christians Sikhs jo 2014 tak aaye hain unko Bharat mein rehna allowed kiya,itna gussa aa gaya ???
My only complain is that GOI does NOT have a well though out and co-ordinated strategy to deal with the narrative shaping. It is mostly adhocism and ordinary Indian doing it on their own.

THAT has to change. GOI cannot sit on its behind and hope that people will see the truth on their own given the tight grip that the BIFs have on the narrative spinning channels.

More,
https://twitter.com/Ibne_sena/status/12 ... 4471735297
Ibn Sina @Ibne_sena

Pakistan have suddenly stopped talking about Kashmir & their main focus is Delhi nowadays to divide & break India on religious lines.

Trust me they are sincere in their work & they did it. They used cyber war against India & We Failed to save 38 precious lives. #DelhiRiotTruth
I gave proper suggestions with proper planning to many top authorities in Delhi many times. I made them understood that soon there will be cyber war against India which we need to foil. But who cares in India?

Everyone busy in entertaining thugs who looted Kashmir & Delhi.
This is a case in point.

Bakis have been active in running Twitter trends in India and adding to the general religious caldron but the GOI does not seem to care. This started way back when "Go Back Modi" trend was first noticed during Modi's Tamil Nadu visit. It was later found that about 80+ % of the hastag linked tweets were from outside India and mostly form Bakistan but who care in Delhi?
Last edited by pankajs on 29 Feb 2020 13:32, edited 1 time in total.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Bollywoodia Line-up
Shash
@pokershash
Excellent compilation of all hate speech by Bollywoodiyas. Only these guys are responsible for whatever is happening today.
Follow Team
@PoliticalKida, @Gujju_Er, @Lala_The_Don, @IntrepidSaffron, @Humor_Silly, @Brahmeme, @NetajiBond , @Spoof_Junkey
Video embedded in the tweet with 8 of the Bollywoodias.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote:Got to know from a banker friend that syndicate bank has issued an internal circular not to circulate 2000 rs note. Looks like gov is trying to suck the notes out of circulation.

The ATMs will soon stop dispensing 2000 rs notes and all atms will gradually be configured to stop dispensing such noted in a phased manner.

This news is already out in the public domain
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

CRamS wrote: And the main villains in this gory massacre of truth are make no mistake about it, Hindus themselves. I mean the colonized, deracinated libarandus. After 6 years of BJP in power, the BIF appear as strong as ever.
Sir, I agree that the problem is Hindus themself. Cant help. We are blind. Look at the initial days I had a tough time convincing many of my Hindu friends and relative CAA is good. But for muslims, it was not necessary. Many of my Muslim friends from Saudi and pro anti caa. Why should they be bothered? They have a passport still cry asif they have been barred from India.
Now is the time i want to see will BJP soften its stand and put NRC into cold storage? Or will it muscle out and get into obliviation is to be seen.
mehroke
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mehroke »

chetak wrote:
madhu wrote:Got to know from a banker friend that syndicate bank has issued an internal circular not to circulate 2000 rs note. Looks like gov is trying to suck the notes out of circulation.

The ATMs will soon stop dispensing 2000 rs notes and all atms will gradually be configured to stop dispensing such noted in a phased manner.

This news is already out in the public domain
I had trouble obtaining Rs2000.00 notes from my Bank (SBI) as well. they have not dispensed any for a few months now.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

madhu wrote:
CRamS wrote: And the main villains in this gory massacre of truth are make no mistake about it, Hindus themselves. I mean the colonized, deracinated libarandus. After 6 years of BJP in power, the BIF appear as strong as ever.
Sir, I agree that the problem is Hindus themself. Cant help. We are blind. Look at the initial days I had a tough time convincing many of my Hindu friends and relative CAA is good. But for muslims, it was not necessary. Many of my Muslim friends from Saudi and pro anti caa. Why should they be bothered? They have a passport still cry asif they have been barred from India.
Now is the time i want to see will BJP soften its stand and put NRC into cold storage? Or will it muscle out and get into obliviation is to be seen.

the BIF do not want the NRC in India.

these creeps feel that uncontrolled illegal migration is their right and has been for the past 70 years. They have seen how demographies can be manipulated, political power snatched without expensive warfighting which they will never win so they have modified their tactics and make full use of India's democracy to undermine the Hindus and the original inhabitants either chased away or killed so that their brutal islamic majority is established quickly

the other minority is playing a slightly different game and do not want their true numbers to be discovered lest it creates a backlash and leads to a massive pushback about the many conversion rackets running uncontrolled and unabated in India almost since independence.

NRC has to become a reality in the near term if the nation has to survive.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Update I heard
Upto 300,000 Muslins hav claimed that all their documents were burnt during riots

AAP Govt will set up camps 2 issue fresh documents to these Muslins
*No verification may b required*

Hope we now understand level of planning & how meticulous details had worked out
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/mi6rajesh/status/12 ... 0634467328
Rajesh Kumar @mi6rajesh

Former Congress councillor #IshratJehan arrested for fuelling riots in Khureji, East Delhi She was produced in a court and sent to 14 days remand.
#DelhiViolance
https://twitter.com/MrutyunjayNJ/status ... 6633023488
Mrutyunjay Joshi @MrutyunjayNJ

Worst and silently promoting Jihad by @htTweets.

This is same news paper which cleverly indirectly blamed hindus for burning train.

No mention of temple being burnt and Idol destroyed. Hindus are Victim of #DelhiJihad but shown as culprits by Hindustan times.
What should have been challenged by GOI with statistics is being done by ordinary Indians.
https://twitter.com/MODIfiedkhan/status ... 1015418882
Khan Adnan @MODIfiedkhan

A massive rally just passed through the heart of Delhi in Jantar Mantar

""vardi me samman mein""
""desh bhakt maidan mein'""
#DelhiAgainstJehadiViolence
Last edited by pankajs on 29 Feb 2020 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

chetak wrote:twitter
Update I heard
Upto 300,000 Muslins hav claimed that all their documents were burnt during riots
AAP Govt will set up camps 2 issue fresh documents to these Muslins
*No verification may b required*

Hope we now understand level of planning & how meticulous details had worked out
Twitter has too many false news. Lets not post it without verifying or from responsible [ticked] tweets.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Abhina_Prakash/stat ... 5748705282
Abhinav Prakash @Abhina_Prakash

Harsh Mander 'warns' of bloodshed in Bengal. Hope those going after Kapil Mishra will apply same standards for Harsh too.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 261902.cms
Activist warns of bloodshed in West Bengal if NRC is permitted
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

pankajs wrote: https://twitter.com/MrutyunjayNJ/status ... 6633023488
Mrutyunjay Joshi @MrutyunjayNJ

Worst and silently promoting Jihad by @htTweets.
This is same news paper which cleverly indirectly blamed hindus for burning train.
No mention of temple being burnt and Idol destroyed. Hindus are Victim of #DelhiJihad but shown as culprits by Hindustan times.
What should have been challenged by GOI with statistics is being done by ordinary Indians.
These are the kind of info that i normally find hard to prove wrong when shown to me. I dont understand why so much soft corner to rioters. Once islam become majority, they will simply go after left. More than kafir its is an atheist that they hate the most.
Many Christian friends are also puzzle. Why christan especially from Kerala are so leaned towards Islamist and hate hindus? Infact they are first to cry love jihad, they hate hindus and Hindutva.

India is a strange country. Tough to surmise.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/AnoopKaippalli/stat ... 3184520193
Anoop A.J. @AnoopKaippalli

'Urban Perspective' is official document of terrorist outfit CPI(Maoist), with instructions to it's urban networks about destabilizing nation. Below is a portion of it, detailing the role of #Muslims in the plan. #DelhiViolence is clearly according to that plan.

#DelhiRiotTruth https://twitter.com/Proletarian1917/sta ... 7893920768

Instructions in above tweet & below photo(setup for throwing petrol bombs), shows #DelhiViolence was planned. Urban Maoist networks must have imparted training to Muslim outfits.

PS:Many senior @AamAadmiParty leaders are ex-UltraLeft activists!
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

As per my information, the printing of these notes stopped long back. ATMs are not giving these notes now. The cashers in the bank counter also not giving these notes when we withdraw the case from the bank. So there is an indirect DeMo on these notes. I hear large amounts are kept with few moneybags who are having difficulty in getting them deposited in the banks or converting them into 500s etc.

All is good for the nation.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Some work on a Indian pov has started it seems ...

https://twitter.com/DrSJaishankar/statu ... 9280718850
Dr. S. Jaishankar @DrSJaishankar

Delighted to inaugurate the 6th #IndiaIdeasConclave. Welcome all participants to Gujarat, Narmada district and Kevadia. The Statue of Unity is sure to inspire us as we discuss #NewIndia - Turning to Roots, Rising to Heights @IndiaIdeas_IF

http://mymea.in/et9
India has to demonstrate an Indian Way, one that delivers at home, embraces the world, contributes its fullest and expresses comfortably what its people really are. The world has much riding on its success in doing so.
A large democratic world exists beyond the West, one that gives democracy and pluralism a more universal appeal. But for that to make itself felt in the current situation, the power of ideas and strength of beliefs need to be stronger than the prejudices of history.
Whether such convergences can override entrenched frameworks is still an open question. India holds the key to the answer.
The status quo is comfortable for the consensus of the day.And tht obviously is v. much based on the shared world view of ‘people like us’. So,when govts & societies depart sharply frm what is supposed to be an established norm,their actions are subjected to a vigorous challenge.
The paradox thus emerges where liberals often oppose change more than so-called conservatives. We have seen some striking examples of that in our own society in recent times. These are not just on political and security issues, but even on social and development goals.
Somehow, a sense of morality is attributed to non-change. In contrast, addressing longstanding governance problems is made to look risky, if not retrograde.
A variety of mediums&institutions, often wth undeclared interests,pass judgements&set standards.These are the self-appointed arbiters of political correctness.Apparently, these are of such high order tht they claim superiority ovr the verdict of democracy&the will of legislatures
Opinions of this kind are often cited in a self-reinforcing manner by others of the same ilk to gain greater credence. And the really good ones do so with amazing claims of impartiality.
In tht exercise,the strands of Westfullness,globalism,a kind of multilateralism & liberalism are strongly intertwined.The truth is tht everyone–media,think-tanks,self-perceived Ombudsmen–all have a dog in the fight.The challenge tday is to hv the courage to call that out clearly.
A great line by Suresh Prabhu in his opening remarks: The rootless are ruthless!
Debbie Abraham (???) deportation was the latest act of asserting the Indian say in Indian matters.

We will see this trend only get stronger with the passage of time as India and Indians gain confidence in taking issues/narratives and narrative builders headon.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:America is an Island, it masses cut off from the rest of the world and it shows up in their coverage. No major trade deal, nothing special about the trip, no coverage.

Then come the US media's "maniacal focus" on pulling Trump down. That has its own consequences with the Indian spectacle put up by GOI for the Trump not fitting the frame/narrative.

Finally they have the spectacle of the coming Presidential election and the political fight around it too keep them focused domestically.

That more or less accounts for the way Trump's visit was covered by the American MSM. Not surprising.

Fox did put put a 3-4 videos on Youtube that featured Trump's India visit. Easily searched on YT as "Trump India Fox"
The answer was wrt Trump's India trip "Ignore" by US MSM. He take it one step further.

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/ ... 9477226496
Imam of Peace @Imamofpeace

Probably as a result of jealousy over Trump’s visit to India, we have witnessed a vicious global attack on India, Hinduism and Hindu culture. Some were even killed. Hindus not rioting and seeking revenge is proof that Hinduism is a religion of peace. India will remain great.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news ... s-the-eye/
Is this the real reason for all these protests and jinnahwali Azadi
To establish a green corridor across north India connecting Pakistan with Bangladesh?!!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Simi_Garewal/status ... 2246866944
Simi Garewal @Simi_Garewal

In this one step towards prosecuting #KanhaiyaKumar I have lost all the respect I ever had for @ArvindKejriwal and @AamAadmiParty. I regret that I ever defended or supported them.
https://twitter.com/Aabhas24/status/123 ... ote]Aabhas Maldahiyar @Aabhas24

You know what @Simi_Garewal, @kanhaiyakumar himself kept challenging gov & saying that if the state has substance let them prosecute me.

Even u folks always had complain that if gov has substance they shud act.

Now that it has happened you guys are behaving other ways.[/quote]
Read the replied to the tweet.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1233677062742802433?s=20
DCP Metro: Today around 1230 pm, six boys were found shouting slogans "Desh ke ghaddaron ko goli maaro saalon ko"at Rajiv Chowk Metro Station. We have detained them at Rajiv Chowk Metro Police Station and interrogation is being carried out.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://m.jagran.com/lite/editorial/apn ... ssion=true
Two long closed door meetings between Nitish & Pappu Tejashwi fuel speculation in Bihar
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/waglenikhil/status/ ... 5444613125
nikhil wagle @waglenikhil

Just now @AAP spokesperson Ajoy Kumar made a stunning statement on @ndtv’s Big Fight. He said, if the objectionable speech is made by anyone, be it Kapil Mishra or Kanhaiya, he should be prosecuted. Is this your stand @ArvindKejriwal ? Shame on you!
The CON/Left/Jihadi ecosystem logic is so perverted that they can't even tolerate a generic statement like "objectionable speech made by anyone ... should be prosecuted" just because one of their own is likely to be caught in the net.

How perverted do you have to be to take offense to such a generic statement?

https://twitter.com/SalmanSoz/status/12 ... 7284334602
Salman Anees Soz @SalmanSoz

My condolences to all those who thought Arvind Kejriwal is India's hope against RSS-BJP authoritarianism. #KanhaiyaKumar
Says the party who transferred all their vote to AAP by not making it a fight of it and whose senior ex-minister was positively gloating at AAP's victory. :rotfl: Gajab!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.opindia.com/2020/02/biased- ... user-amol/
This Twitter user has been ‘correcting’ politically biased cartoons, and is killing it

I have seen some of his twists on the cartoonist twist and they are really good. Must follow!

https://twitter.com/PR1CELES5
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Gerard wrote:I have deleted some rather inflammatory posts. Please stay on topic and avoid getting carried away.

Moderation Note
OK! Sir!

an appeal to fellow humans that instead of Jagratas and singing bhajans it is better to do some physical exercise and learning weapons is inflammatory?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Coupta ji uvacha: SC responsible for Delhi Hindu-Muslim riots. Guess why, Instead of laying it at the feet of Modi/BJP he is going after SC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEfUXtkQ5Jo
Why the root of Delhi’s Hindu-Muslim riots is a malevolent creeper planted by Supreme Court

IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

any reason why urban naxal are rattled at Kanhaiya getting thrown under bus bus by Kejri?
heard Kejri is not listening to any one in decision making not even close aide, forget his ministers.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

IndraD wrote:any reason why urban naxal are rattled at Kanhaiya getting thrown under bus bus by Kejri?
heard Kejri is not listening to any one in decision making not even close aide, forget his ministers.
Kejri has gone rogue for now (with the overwhelming evidence that his councillor was the one leading the riots) but he will return to his default setting once the situation calms down.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Ecosystem built by Cong in 70 yrs .

The man helping Sonia Gandhi to file her nomination papers in 2004 elections is who we today knw as Justice Murlidhar .

He was counsel for the National Human Rights Commission and the Election Commission of India and a part-time member of the Law Commission and in 2006 was rewarded for his loyalties to THE FAMILY and elevated as Delhi High Court Judge fem where he didn't get transferred for 14 yrs .

He is married to Usha Ramanathan who is on the Amnesty International's Advisory Panel. In the past, she has worked with naxal & Kashmiri separatist sympathizer Gautam Navlakha .

In october 2018, Justice Murlidhar granted bail to Gautam Navlakha in the wee hours of the day. Most of the cases related to naxal sympathizers / JNU sedition cases got listed in his court only just a coincidence or Ecosystem u better understand it .
Last edited by kit on 29 Feb 2020 22:15, edited 1 time in total.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

All hindu communities will do well to totally practice and internalize the basic tenets of shikhism as taught by the sikh gurus. Be physically strong, stay together, believe and practice sanatan dharma, be ready to sacrifice yourself to defend your faith and family and community, do not be unnecessarily violent and last but not the least learn and practice how to use weapons to defend yourself and your community and country.

Hindus should not assume that sikhs a small community amongst us will always be enough to defend our butt while we practice ahimsa and make money and get educated and immigrate to america and behave as holier than thou . As history has shown it was not enough.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Sikhism is nothing but Geeta in practice!!

Reciting Geeta or Guru Granth Sahib is not the goal. Practicing them in daily life is goal!!!
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

IndraD wrote:any reason why urban naxal are rattled at Kanhaiya getting thrown under bus bus by Kejri?
The reason is increasing importance of nationalism and dharmic issues in electoral performance. If you ignore nationalism and choose to side with BIF/Leftist/anti national crowd, your electoral performance will be poor. And Kejriwal is not dumb like Rahul Gandhi. He knows which direction the polity has turned and accordingly has chosen his side. So whether hard or soft, nationalism as an electoral issue is now here to stay.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The Delhi police lawyer is a BIG fan of Kanhaiya Kumar!

https://twitter.com/Ruchhan/status/1233628525258608645
श्री सनीचर @Ruchhan

Meet the @DelhiPolice lawyer who will try to get Kanhaiya Kumar convicted for sedition charges

Kujli might be pulling a fast one!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The Delhi Police counsel appointed by kujli on the last representation that he made on behalf of Delhi Police was in the Harsha Mander / Colin Gonzalves files case against 3 BJP leaders

https://twitter.com/TheRahulMehra/statu ... 7834800128
Rahul Mehra @TheRahulMehra

Obviously as per the petition Centre was not made a part. However, initially SG tried to represent @DelhiPolice which he clearly could not and even the court did not permit him to do so in view of the settled judicial pronouncements. Which is why SG sought Centre to be impleaded.
https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 5967917057
J Gopikrishnan @jgopikrishnan70

If you are not arguing on behalf of Delhi Police, why you enter in Court and claim as representing them and argue against them? Basically against legal ethics, misinterpreting the grey areas in Delhi State - Centre rules
This guy will again will try to sink the Kanhaiya Kumar case.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Chronology samjhe ..

https://twitter.com/LiveLawIndia/status ... 6370491394
Live Law @LiveLawIndia

Delhi Riots: Delhi HC Issues Notice On Application Seeking NIA Investigation, FIR Against Swara Bhaskar, Amanatullah Khan, Harsh Mander Etc
https://twitter.com/karunanundy/status/ ... ote]Karuna Nundy @karunanundy

Classic false equivalence in speech between the 'Goli maaro..' folk - which lead to violence - &, @ReallySwara, @harsh_mander, @rjsayema seeking peace, critique State inaction and Hindutva supremacy. Even the critique is being silenced by Hindutvadi petitions by Hindutvadis.[/quote] https://twitter.com/harsh_mander/status ... 9232605186
Harsh Mander @harsh_mander

In my petition seeking FIR against Kapil Mishra & others for hate speech, not only is Justice Murlidhar removed overnight. The new bench admits a petition in the same case seeking FIR against me for hate speech but also sedition, for my call for civil disobedience against CAA
No matter what the court opines, the GOi should peruse the case based on the EXACT same criteria used by Mander in his petition against the BJP leaders and in fact quote his petition when registering FIR against him.

Now they are saying different rules apply between "Hindutvadis" and "peace seekers"! Gajab. Let the courts decide who is a hate monger and who the peace seeker.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

pankajs wrote:The Delhi Police counsel appointed by kujli on the last representation that he made on behalf of Delhi Police was in the Harsha Mander / Colin Gonzalves files case against 3 BJP leaders

https://twitter.com/TheRahulMehra/statu ... 7834800128
Rahul Mehra @TheRahulMehra

Obviously as per the petition Centre was not made a part. However, initially SG tried to represent @DelhiPolice which he clearly could not and even the court did not permit him to do so in view of the settled judicial pronouncements. Which is why SG sought Centre to be impleaded.
https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 5967917057
J Gopikrishnan @jgopikrishnan70

If you are not arguing on behalf of Delhi Police, why you enter in Court and claim as representing them and argue against them? Basically against legal ethics, misinterpreting the grey areas in Delhi State - Centre rules
This guy will again will try to sink the Kanhaiya Kumar case.
SO basically they want to sabotage the trial using an insider.

BJP fellas if they will let this go, the case will sink.

Just remember ... 2G case of Raja was handled by Anand Grover ... He totally messed it up.