2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ...

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1235495130418876417
iMac_too @iMac_too

Bilkesh, the woman who encountered Pappu @RahulGandhi yesterday tears him apart again. Says he only visited Muslims & school of a Congress worker. She says Pappu ignored Hindus & didn't visit vandalized Mandirs
Sickularism for you ... from a janeu dhari Shiv bhakt ... hope Lord Shiva is taking note ...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1235523022406082560
iMac_too @iMac_too

Police under @PawarSpeaks party arrest 4 Shivsainiks of CM @OfficeofUT for burning flag of enemy state Pakistan
Bhell ...

Video that was floating on twitter since morning is finally on TV.
https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1235526233242271744
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

TIMES NOW accesses chilling Chand Bagh tapes which prove that there had been an organised attack on the cops during the Delhi riots. The Lobby's ‘Hindutva mob’ lie has been nailed.

Details by TIMES NOW's Siddhant & Priyank. | #ShaheenLynchModel
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

pankajs wrote:
USA is pretty much free and deliberately free and Muslim % in Europe is also very manageable.
The left is pushing for open borders in Europe and America not just in India. That to me is signal enough that they think they can ride the jihadis and manage them as well.[/quote]

Left cannot control US immigration policy exclusively for M-folk, there will be massive backlash.. Also note, US has the largest gun owning population in the world, most of the country is politically aware and at least in the countryside, easily able to defend themselves. Responsive police force that has zero tolerance for criminals and cop killers.

US & Israel will be the last two countries of the planet to be islamized regardless of who comes to power I think.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

South America and central american countries too i think. They may have comparatively low human development indicators compared to their northern counterparts but they are deeply christian, very low immigration, and not averse to absolute violence, so islamo fanatics will struggle to breach the latin american walls.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Finally, one news outlet talks about Muslims attacking Hindus in India, although not in context of the Delhi riots. Liberandus will now say it is Fox news so of course they will support another fascist.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/muslim- ... ream-media
khatvaanga
BRFite

Post by khatvaanga »

article from 2015 sir
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Oops, just got it in a FW. Still, probably the only one I've seen in the Western Media.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

chetak wrote:
Harpreet @CestMoiz · Feb 23
In the 200+ years of US as a democracy, each and every President till 2008 has been a White Christian Male. Obama broke ONE out of those three criteria for two terms.
Irony, anyone?

twitter

Just a few years ago the Indian Prime Minister was a Sikh, President a Muslim, and party leader a Christian - in a majority Hindu country. Now not so much.
Normally, I avoid getting down to this level but a reply is must from anyone who has a twitter account:

Our PM is from 4th caste (OBC)
Our President is an outcaste (Dalit)
Our Home Minister is Jain
Our former IAF Chief staff (during Modi Govt 1) was a Sikh
Our Representative to UN is Muslim

And none of these are have been appointed to satisfy coolness or diversity fantasy of liberals. On contrary each has been rewarded because they are just Indians with commensurate capabilities/merit and have hence achieved deserving positions.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

here is our "democracy" in play

twitter

Sets a dangerous precedent. Apart from unwarranted intrusion into Executive's domain. Visa is NOT a right, so this cannot be an issue of 'Fundamental Right'. Visa is issued subject to rules. If FRO has determined Polish student has violated them, Judiciary cannot review.

Calcutta HC stays Centre's notice to Polish student, asking him to leave India for allegedly participating in anti-CAA protest
Last edited by chetak on 06 Mar 2020 06:23, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

pankajs wrote:Modi/BJP would still equal or beat their GE 2019 tally IF elections where to be held today.
What about 2024? Modi ji said he will work for first four years and last year would be for campaigning.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Not to forget the ethno-religious cocktail of chiefs in '71 where Lt.Gen.Jacob who oversaw the fall of Dacca was a Jew and his Eastern Command chief Lt.Gen.Arora was a Sikh!
That is the strength of India ,unity in diversity,where the many come together for the national good.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Nikhil/Khan, I don't understand your angst, but BR as a strategic forum ought to be concerned at what is going on in the international media against ModiJi/India/BJP. Its nothing short of a national security threat.

This constant drumbeat of India turning into a Hindu "fascist" state endangering India's supreme national interests. I know US inside out. Brown Muslim Uncle Tom boy, a salve of the white US establishment, Fareed Zakariah had Rana Ayyub on his show declaring that India is nothing but a dystopian state run by a Huindu fascist using state apparatus to conduct pogroms against Muslims. If Fareed boy took notices, you can be rest assured that its a US deep state propaganda.

All this has the potential to encourage more riots by BIF led p!sfful mobs in India, it encourages TSP to play hard ball, and above all, it surely incentivizes Kashmir Muslims to thwart any genuine path to complete normalcy post 370. All under the secure expectation that so called "international community", read white countries, will continue to berate ModiJi and curtail foreign investment.

BR should surely be concerned about this grave national threat being played out.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

CRamS wrote:Nikhil/Khan, I don't understand your angst, but BR as a strategic forum ought to be concerned at what is going on in the international media against ModiJi/India/BJP. Its nothing short of a national security threat.

This constant drumbeat of India turning into a Hindu "fascist" state endangering India's supreme national interests. I know US inside out. Brown Muslim Uncle Tom boy, a salve of the white US establishment, Fareed Zakariah had Rana Ayyub on his show declaring that India is nothing but a dystopian state run by a Huindu fascist using state apparatus to conduct pogroms against Muslims. If Fareed boy took notices, you can be rest assured that its a US deep state propaganda.

All this has the potential to encourage more riots by BIF led p!sfful mobs in India, it encourages TSP to play hard ball, and above all, it surely incentivizes Kashmir Muslims to thwart any genuine path to complete normalcy post 370. All under the secure expectation that so called "international community", read white countries, will continue to berate ModiJi and curtail foreign investment.

BR should surely be concerned about this grave national threat being played out.
IF the extent was limited to Modi/BJP I would be ok with propoganda but what the international media is doing is painting a target on the backs of EVERY Hindu worldwide by running a narrative that is not even true! Now that is truly dangerous.

Indian Media/Media personalities have fanned this false narrative just to bring down Modi. This is beyond any sense of proportion.

However, more than international media, it is Indian media that is at the root of the false narrative that we are currently witnessing.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Rishi_Tri wrote:
pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/ ... 7221164033

Everyone who has an iota of brain understand this and that is why we have such a vast array of forces arrayed against India/Dharmic culture from the Western society to the Church to China and the rest.
Could not agree more. India is unfathomable but to a few Non Indians.

Tens of Millions still dip in waters of rivers across the country on pious occasions and every month has a festival.

People worship literally every kind of creepy crawly, animal and what not.

1000 years of invasions have brutalized the country but it is slowly emerging from the brutality.

In my view, biggest evidence of this - despite grinding poverty, still, in many pockets across the country, the crime rates (not considering communal violence) are exceptionally low. Contrast with large swathes of Africa, South America, and even parts of Asia - where crime rates are exceptionally high. It is a True Wonder of Human Kind.

.. and am not even talking about the idea that in the supposedly Intelligent World of the future, a people driven by Knowledge shall blossom.
More than it being unfathomable, which is true, it is that some of the Dharmic ideas are so simple and commonsense that people worldwide has started accepting/adopting them! AND this is without any effort of the part of the Hindus or GOI to impose/hard sell them.

Granted, the most westerners don't get the essence or depth or become too rigid in its application but that the Dharmic ideas have started becoming mainstream is a risk to the western civilizational foundations.

Where as there is hardly any "purely" Chinese ideas that have become pervasive or gathered a critical mass in the west. Many Indian ideas/thoughts OTOH are close to reaching a critical mass in the west. And this is much before India becomes the dominant economic, political or military power.

E.g. Yoga, Dharma, Karma, many life, Vegetarianism, oneness of the mankind, sacredness of all living creatures, etc, etc. All of these ideas and more have no doctrinal support in the Abrahamic tradition and are infact very opposed to their basic doctrine. With the increasing economic, political and military power of India will further make the Indic thought on many subjects even more attractive to outsiders.

If India where left unchecked, it would become the dominant force economically, politically, militarily as well as a thought/ideas leader and changing Global culture/civilization as we currently know it.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

pankajs wrote:
CRamS wrote:Nikhil/Khan, I don't understand your angst, but BR as a strategic forum ought to be concerned at what is going on in the international media against ModiJi/India/BJP. Its nothing short of a national security threat.

IF the extent was limited to Modi/BJP I would be ok with propoganda but what the international media is doing is painting a target on the backs of EVERY Hindu worldwide by running a narrative that is not even true! Now that is truly dangerous.

Indian Media/Media personalities have fanned this false narrative just to bring down Modi. This is beyond any sense of proportion.

However, more than international media, it is Indian media that is at the root of the false narrative that we are currently witnessing.
Great point Pankajs.

Modi ji and then BJP/RSS is just a front to attack Hindus. Any attack on these 2 pillars at least in current scenario should be considered as attack on Hindus IMO. They are like proverbial Flags which must be defended.
You would be hard pressed to find folks who are critical of Modi ji and BJP but are not crypto Islamo-lover or ashamed-of-Hinduness or both.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Interestingly there is hardly any campaign against Holi this year by you know who.
Maybe because not many will be playing Holi but wait for Ganapati and Diwali and the creetins will be out in force including petitions in SC.

In my building, RWA has recommended not to play Holi or throw colors at each other. Same for many other places too.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Such situations perhaps don't arise in some countries like China USA EU because of several other reasons (economic heft, media blackout) etc.

In some other cases like pakilands the majority itself is rowdy kidnapping girls for conversions or silent about horrors of crimes.
Many Indian ideas/thoughts OTOH are close to reaching a critical mass in the west
Until u turn to prove other way round.
it is Indian media that is at the root of the false narrative
Sirji do you think there many who can put forth a intellectual narrative in the media. Take the case of 'protest' against Indian diplomat office in UK openly organized by its backers pointing to hide facts like why in islamic countries has to have only religious diplomats of particular type and such.

Should religion and politics refer to each other and scheme against /blame non believers or non brotherhood members.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

vishvak wrote:Such situations perhaps don't arise in some countries like China USA EU because of several other reasons (economic heft, media blackout) etc.

In some other cases like pakilands the majority itself is rowdy kidnapping girls for conversions or silent about horrors of crimes.
Many Indian ideas/thoughts OTOH are close to reaching a critical mass in the west
Until u turn to prove other way round.
it is Indian media that is at the root of the false narrative
Sirji do you think there many who can put forth a intellectual narrative in the media. Take the case of 'protest' against Indian diplomat office in UK openly organized by its backers pointing to hide facts like why in islamic countries has to have only religious diplomats of particular type and such.

Should religion and politics refer to each other and scheme against /blame non believers or non brotherhood members.
Sometimes replies are lost in a maze of posts. Better to quote properly such that the other party is notified.

Let me rephrase ... "Many Indian ideas/thoughts OTOH are close to reaching a critical mass in the west" inspite the "false narrative" run by Indian/International media against India/Hindus AND inspite of zero effort by GOI/Hindus to promote its own narrative.

Why is that? As I stated in my earlier post, it is because the Dharmic ideas are simple and commonsense that it makes sense though the western mind may miss the nuance/depth of the idea itself! Coronavirus like situations will only end up strengthening the Dharmic narrative by making Vegetarianism/Veganism, Non-contact greeting, burning of dead, etc more acceptable to the western masses.

Abrahamics, especially the western ones, are watching the spread of Dharmic ideas in their own backyard and are unable to stop it. Many denounced such Dharmic ideas as demonic but that hasn't stopped them from spreading while some have started incorporating them into their own discourse but such appropriation will only end up changing them from the inside because of the fundamental conflict with their core doctrine.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1235572052255371275
ANI @ANI

Maharashtra Government renames Aurangabad Airport as Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj Airport.
Balancing my UT/Sena

Unverified ...
https://twitter.com/bhaiyyajispeaks/sta ... 8010948608
Bhaiyyaji @bhaiyyajispeaks

कांग्रेस विधायक और मध्यप्रदेश विधानसभा अध्यक्ष हरदीप सिंह डंग का इस्तीफ़ा। कहा सरकार सिर से पाँव तक भ्रष्टाचार से भरी हुई है, मैं जनता द्वारा किए गए विश्वास को नहीं तोड़ सकता। कमलनाथ सरकार की पोल उनके ही विधायक ने खोली। मध्यप्रदेश में अब कभी भी कुछ भी संभव।

Translated from Hindi by

Resignation of Congress MLA and Madhya Pradesh Assembly Speaker Hardeep Singh Dung. The government is full of corruption from head to toe, I cannot break the trust made by the people. His MLA opened the poll[/strike {laid bare the reality} of Kamal Nath government. Now anything is possible in Madhya Pradesh.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

pankajs wrote:^^
I disagree .. Where will the Sickulars (Leftist/Communist/Marxist) run when Europe and America is islamized?

A lot of Sickulars (Leftist/Communist/Marxist) genuinely think they can ride the jihadi tiger to subdue the rest and then be able to subdue the jihadi and keep is locked inside a zoo or a reservation. Jihadis too have the same thought process but with the opposite end result.

One reason leftist and Jihadi have formed a global alliance from India to Europe to the US.
Do we have any actual evidence that secular / leftist people believe that they will just ride the Jihadi train to power and then turn around and tame the jihadis? Seems to me it is just guesswork and speculation but I am willing to be shown different.

Islamism and the secular / marxist elite have in common authoritarianism and the joys of lording it over lesser beings. That is what makes the two natural allies, and, in the event they come to power, they will be perfectly fine sharing the power, probably fighting occasionally over who gets exactly how much of the spoils. That will be the steady state, once Hindu democracy has been crushed.

Unless someone is able to positively demonstrate the contrary, I'll remain convinced that this idea that Liberal-Marxist types are somehow using Muslims the way Chanakya used Parvata Raja is just idle fantasy with no basis in reality.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Vikas wrote:
pankajs wrote: IF the extent was limited to Modi/BJP I would be ok with propoganda but what the international media is doing is painting a target on the backs of EVERY Hindu worldwide by running a narrative that is not even true! Now that is truly dangerous.

Great point Pankajs.

Modi ji and then BJP/RSS is just a front to attack Hindus. Any attack on these 2 pillars at least in current scenario should be considered as attack on Hindus IMO. They are like proverbial Flags which must be defended.
You would be hard pressed to find folks who are critical of Modi ji and BJP but are not crypto Islamo-lover or ashamed-of-Hinduness or both.
A HUGE hole in the statement that “criticizing BJP is opening a front to attack Hindus” is that many of those criticisms ARE from Hindus. Doesn’t matter what a Hindu’s political beliefs are, it doesn’t make them non-Hindu. Unless, of course, if the Bhagvad Gita requires a particular political belief as a pre-requisite for anyone to become Hindu.

Second, BJP != Hindus != India. All such generalizations are false, because they ignore a vast portion of people that don’t fall into those buckets.

IMO, any support or criticism should be issue based and not based on ”which side is in power”. Such blanket support to any party or individual only clouds one’s ability to separate the right from the wrong. And while I support Modi Govt’s economic and foreign policies, I do have reservations about the CAA/NRC/rioting/sloganeering that has occurred in recent months. And I know several perfectly pious Hindus and other perfectly patriotic ex-Servicemen who have similar beliefs. Doesn’t make me or any of them “ashamed of Hinduness” or “Islamo-lovers“. And while at that, I don’t deny your patriotism or Hinduness, because you have a different belief.

For the same reason, I don’t believe that “international media is painting a target on every Hindu’s back by running a narrative that isn’t true”. That is just defeatist mentality that leans on permanent victimhood complex to hide uncomfortable truths. There’s nobody out there to “get us”. As with any media, some articles are bound to be bad/biased (eg the ISRO cartoon in NYT) and others are bound to be truthful. If you claim that all news coverage by International media is biased, then it’s very likely that you’re the one who’s unwilling to see the truth.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

There’s nobody out there to “get us”.
Yeah okay, except K of former J&K, Nagaland, some overt some covert, and outside India sponsored by genuine left, not phoren intelligence. It's not about tweedle dee/dum like shia sunni etc outside but genuine left vs bad hitler-esque right wing.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Nikhil, read my post again. you got it all wrong.

In current scenario, Vested BIF forces are using Modi Ji / BJP to denigrate Hindus. It always starts with Fascist Modi and then the subtle message of Fascist Hindu to opressing caste system to opressed Hindu women slowly is released into the ecosystem.
Opposing a govt v/s creating riots and instigating Muslims can be seen as clearly as moon on a full moon night. One can oppose CAA as much as one wants, but the moment it becomes only about Islamists, we know how the strings are being pulled and who is doing it.

Political beliefs in the days of darkness and Adharma are very important. Playing me-oh-so-innocent gets one killed or converted faster than the spread of Covid-19.
Even Raja Jaichand was only opposing Prithviraj and so was Ambi and so were many Rajput Sardars on the payroll of Mughal Army including Aurangzebs. They too were probably not ashamed of being a Hindu and were perfectly 'pious'.

If you think International media is just doing its job, then you maybe right. It is called 'Hit Job'.
You will need to find articles & images with a lens that are not meant to show India in bad light. Most of the reporting about India is about how illitrate, bad, evil, uncouth, wihout a toilet or job snatching Indians are. When did we see praise for Swatch Bharat or ISRO mars mission or that we have got millions out of wretched poverty in last one decade. International media and truthifulness doesn't go together.

PS: Just because some of us are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out there to get us. We are one of the last Kaffir/Pagan civilization that needs to be captured, humiliated and converted.

PS to PS: There is no such thing as Non-Hindu. I can reject everything adviced in Sri Bhaghvad Gita and still be a practicing Hindu.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

vishvak wrote:
Yeah okay, except K of former J&K, Nagaland, some overt some covert, and outside India sponsored by genuine left, not phoren intelligence. It's not about tweedle dee/dum like shia sunni etc outside but genuine left vs bad hitler-esque right wing.
Phew!! So many years on BRF and yet we have this moment.

Sorry Nikhil, Just some fun at your expense on a Stock market crashing news day
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

It's like someone talking about how bad hindoostan was looking at middle East currently, and not knowing that British closed down school system all over (which survived until) or that there wasn't any school system in the west until then due to dark age. What to talk about barbaric invasions prior and such.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

How does one fight this label that commie-psudo-Islamist-BiF have given themselves to be Secular-Progressive-Liberals (Traits of Paki Jarnails awarding themselves medals). Leftists wee the worst thing that happened in modern ages till Muslim Jehadis reared their head again.

Worst is most of us fall for it and call them Liberals and progressive when their whole history is full of being Illiberal and anti-progress.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Vikas wrote:When did we see praise for Swatch Bharat or ISRO mars mission or that we have got millions out of wretched poverty in last one decade. International media and truthifulness doesn't go together.
Really? Let’s see - this Time article calls everything - Swach Bharat, Bank Accts, Ujjwala, Ayushman Bharat - everything. And it’s written by a gora. Why do you continue to ignore such things and cast a one sided, tearful narrative of “oh the bad gora media out to get us”? There are many other articles, you just have to simply search.

This is not to say I like international media and/or their portrayal of India. I could care less about international media. My appeal is to for BRFites to be more balanced and be more understanding of all viewpoints, not just deny realities by shouting “fake news” or ‘islamo-lover” or “BIF” to anyone who doesn’t agree with your viewpoint. The level of “discussion” on this thread has been just crazy, almost unbelievable.

Without further adieu:
Time: Modi is best hope for Economic reform in India
Modi has directed unprecedented amounts of money toward the country’s seemingly endless need for new infrastructure. Construction of roads, highways, public transport and airports have sharply increased the country’s long-term economic potential. Although the process remains unfinished, the government has also brought electricity to remote villages that have never had it, a boon for economic potential, public safety and basic quality of life.

The BJP-led government has also expanded a biometric identification system, begun under the previous Congress Party–led government, that has already taken iris scans and fingerprints from well over a billion people to help citizens prove who they are so they can receive services. It has provided bank accounts for 300 million people who have never had them, creating new opportunities for these people to access credit and state subsidies. It also brings them into the formal economy to potentially make the government more responsive to their needs. The government says these measures have cut sharply into waste and fraud within India’s welfare system, allowing the state to provide more and better services at a much lower cost.

Health care reform could help half a billion poor people afford treatment for cancer and heart disease. A program known as Ujjwala Yojana has helped women in the countryside gain access to cooking gas for the first time. The Swachh Bharat program has built tens of millions of toilets for hundreds of millions of people. Modi’s commitment to renewable energy is part of his plan to make India a leader on climate change. None of these projects are complete, but all of them will help the vast majority of India’s people lead safer, healthier, more productive and more prosperous lives.

NY Times: On a shoestring budget, India sends a orbiter mission to Mars on first try
NEW DELHI — An Indian spacecraft affectionately nicknamed MOM reached Mars orbit on Wednesday, beating India’s Asian rivals to the Red Planet and outdoing the Americans, the Soviets and the Europeans in doing so on a maiden voyage and a shoestring budget.

Washington Post
Five years ago, the BJP won office by focusing on development. Modi promised a stronger economy, and some of the ideas implemented by his government yielded results. The Swachh Bharat (“Clean India”) campaign provided millions of toilets to rural communities, and many poor families received free liquefied petroleum gas as a cleaner-burning alternative to wood and other materials used as fuel for cooking.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Nikhil T wrote:A HUGE hole in the statement that “criticizing BJP is opening a front to attack Hindus” is that many of those criticisms ARE from Hindus. Doesn’t matter what a Hindu’s political beliefs are, it doesn’t make them non-Hindu. Unless, of course, if the Bhagvad Gita requires a particular political belief as a pre-requisite for anyone to become Hindu.
It's worth pointing out the very relevant issue related to the recent 4-month long agitation and rioting - it is built on a sustained and deliberate misstatement of facts.

The CAA has been portrayed as an attack on 'secularism', 'pluralistic ethos' and 'Indian Muslims' in general. In reality it:
a) has nothing to do with any Indian citizen at all, regardless of religion. It is an amendment to citizenship law, i.e. it only applies to foreigners.
b) it does not discriminate on the basis of religion - it is directed specifically at certain religious groups (of both Indic and foreign religious background) in three countries, who owe that preference to one particular incident that happened in history during 1946-47 - the Partition of India.

So...
Nikhil T wrote:As with any media, some articles are bound to be bad/biased (eg the ISRO cartoon in NYT) and others are bound to be truthful. If you claim that all news coverage by International media is biased, then it’s very likely that you’re the one who’s unwilling to see the truth.
By all means, find and post articles in the Indian and international press that describe the matter for what it is - a rather prosaic change to a citizenship law. In fact, in order for the above assertion to be satisfied, they must be equal in number to those that misstate the matter.

That's the problem with these homilies. They ignore the fact that what is little more than a small tweak to a law that doesn't even impact the citizenry of the country by definition, has been the subject of a 4 month long extraordinary agitation filled with outright nonsense being peddled. Seriously, why ? I can imagine a 4-month agitation over Ayodhya verdict, but CAA ?? Does it not strike you that the whole agitation is like burning down a wing of the house because a common lizard moved across the ceiling ?

And how about the coordinated use of specific language to describe something that doesn't exist - 'Muslim pogrom' ? I remember following the news. It was weeks of Shaheen Bagh, then elections, then some localized disturbances near a Delhi Metro station, and approx 1.5 days later all of a sudden both domestic and internation press scream 'pogrom!' What pogrom ? Hospital data indicates about equal number of rioters from two sides dead, an IB officer brutally murdered, and multiple AAP functionaries of one religion gone absconding, with rather sophisticated street fighting equipment left behind.

The entire agitation is manufactured. It benefits a demographic whose numbers are a fraction of the population of Dharavi, in real terms. The agitation is massively disproportionate to the cause, which alone delegitimizes it, not to mention the repeated misstatement of the basis.

You demand rationalism, and assert that no one's out to get us. So explain why Triple Talaq involved no protests. Art 370 ? Some handwaving and criticism, a little of it sensible but mostly nonsense from people with no understanding of what they're babbling about. Ayodhya verdict ? Acceptance across the board for the closure on the matter. Then finally, CAA. Practically no one in India knows or cares about citizenship law, other than that the letter of the law has been implemented around certain well understood reasons. But, FOUR MONTHS of agitations, pitched street battles, burning down public property and killing in broad daylight, over a mere citizenship law ? Explain why that happened 'spontaneously'.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

None of these prove anything other than that when there's a major newsworthy item, it is reported. Only the first even qualifies as opinion. What's the point of complimenting a news source for reporting... news ? That's like felicitating the janitor for mopping the floor.

List all the articles from those sources that describe Art 370 removal or what CAA is , in actual terms of what they are, as opposed to the standard drivel about big bad India's brutalization of Kashmiris (the former) or all Muslims in general (the latter). Your argument requires that the sensible articles must be equal in number to the nutjob ones.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Suraj wrote:
None of these prove anything other than that when there's a major achievement, it is reported.

List all the articles from those sources that describe Art 370 removal or what CAA is , in actual terms of what they are, as opposed to the standard drivel about big bad India's brutalization of Kashmiris (the former) or all Muslims in general (the latter). Your argument requires that the sensible articles must be equal in number to the nutjob ones.
Not sure if you read the original post, but this was purely in response to Vikas’s comment reproduced below.
Vikas wrote:When did we see praise for Swatch Bharat or ISRO mars mission or that we have got millions out of wretched poverty in last one decade. International media and truthifulness doesn't go together.
Also, most CAA or NRC articles aren’t nutjob. It depends on which side of the debate you’re on. Like I said, if every article feels like a biased one (or a nutjob), then it’s very likely that you are the one who’s unwilling to see the truth. There’s no conspiracy. (You = Speaking figuratively here, not meant for you personally)
Last edited by Nikhil T on 06 Mar 2020 15:11, edited 2 times in total.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

KLNMurthy wrote:
pankajs wrote:^^
I disagree .. Where will the Sickulars (Leftist/Communist/Marxist) run when Europe and America is islamized?

A lot of Sickulars (Leftist/Communist/Marxist) genuinely think they can ride the jihadi tiger to subdue the rest and then be able to subdue the jihadi and keep is locked inside a zoo or a reservation. Jihadis too have the same thought process but with the opposite end result.

One reason leftist and Jihadi have formed a global alliance from India to Europe to the US.
Do we have any actual evidence that secular / leftist people believe that they will just ride the Jihadi train to power and then turn around and tame the jihadis? Seems to me it is just guesswork and speculation but I am willing to be shown different.

Islamism and the secular / marxist elite have in common authoritarianism and the joys of lording it over lesser beings. That is what makes the two natural allies, and, in the event they come to power, they will be perfectly fine sharing the power, probably fighting occasionally over who gets exactly how much of the spoils. That will be the steady state, once Hindu democracy has been crushed.

Unless someone is able to positively demonstrate the contrary, I'll remain convinced that this idea that Liberal-Marxist types are somehow using Muslims the way Chanakya used Parvata Raja is just idle fantasy with no basis in reality.
The evidence is mixed. It worked for them in Russia when they ran with the Bolshevik crowd and after overthrowing the Czar in alliance seized power for themselves. But in Iran they fought alongside the Islamists to overthrow the Shah of Iran. But leftists instead of subduing the Islamists got themselves subdued.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Nikhil T wrote:Also, most CAA or NRC articles aren’t nutjob. It depends on which side of the debate you’re on. Like I said, if every article feels like a biased one (or a nutjob), you have to
They MUST state the facts of the law before stating their opinion of it. Hint: it's not 'anti Muslim' - it reflects the literal fact that the Partition involved movement of Muslims one way and non-Muslims the other way, from the three countries in question. All the law does is address the latter group, since 'the other way' in question is India.

List all the articles that actually get the facts of the law right. Explicit excerpts required, like the one about Mangalyaan. By all means, go ahead and take your time. I'll happily give you a month off from here to take your time on it, if necessary.

Since you're talking about 'unwillingness to see the truth', we require explicit quotations of the facts of the act from the opinion items in question that you support.

Not everyone is expected to *like* CAA. Like any amendment to citizenship law, it ultimately addresses only a few thousands of people. Examples of the kind are legion - the Lautenberg Amendment, the Cuban Adjustment Act, the British Windrush deal , and more.

Any 'truthful' article must state the basic facts of the law before expressing its disagreement and reason for it. If it does that, fine. If it cannot get the basic facts right, it goes in the nutjob bin. Your task is to prove that they are balanced, since YOU asserted that.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Suraj wrote: And how about the coordinated use of specific language to describe something that doesn't exist - 'Muslim pogrom' ? I remember following the news. It was weeks of Shaheen Bagh, then elections, then some localized disturbances near a Delhi Metro station, and approx 1.5 days later all of a sudden both domestic and internation press scream 'pogrom!' What pogrom ? Hospital data indicates about equal number of rioters from two sides dead, an IB officer brutally murdered, and multiple AAP functionaries of one religion gone absconding, with rather sophisticated street fighting equipment left behind.

The entire agitation is manufactured.
I don’t know what was manufactured, but this data point certainly seems to be. 33 of the 49 killed were Muslims according to source. This could change as more bodies are found, but hope you can agree 33 is not “about equal” to 16.

Anyway, I’m not going to engage in pointless debates. My point was actually about the level of discourse on the thread, which another poster (Khan) made as well. It’s up to individuals to agree or disagree. TY.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Nikhil T wrote:I don’t know what was manufactured, but this data point certainly seems to be. 33 of the 49 killed were Muslims according to source. This could change as more bodies are found, but hope you can agree 33 is not “about equal” to 16.

Anyway, I’m not going to engage in pointless debates. My point was actually about the level of discourse on the thread, which another poster (Khan) made as well. It’s up to individuals to agree or disagree. TY.
So, 49 people allegedly dead in a riot whose genesis is an amendment to law that affects zero of them (assuming they're all Indian citizens, which given the talk about Bangladeshi goons, may not be true), and you have trouble believing it's manufactured ?

Since when does change to citizenship law cause dozens to die in protests lasting four months ?

Everything needs to have a sense of perspective and proportion. You consider it pointless debate, but you need to realize:
a) you'll find a factual explanation of the law in maybe 5% of the press on CAA so far. Nowhere as easy as Mangalyaan / swacch bharat news.
b) you will never be able to justify why a change of law that has no impact on citizens of a country ever caused the scale of violence it did.

It's got nothing to do with 'which side you are on' - anyone's welcome to like or not like it. But why for 4 months and killing dozens ? This is India. We have so much to bother about we can't even keep focus on being upset about one thing for more than a few days at most.

The CAA protests are manufactured. It fails the most basic test of spontaneity and reasonableness - that the scale of response matches the actual relevance of the matter to anyone. Exactly 0 out of 1,300,000,000 Indian citizens are affected by CAA. Nothing at all justifies the scale of protests over it. Those protests were... yup, now you're getting it, manufactured.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

How Harsh Mander is member of an organisation connected to Italian Govt and Italian Secret Service, helping West achieve foreign policy goals

K BHATTACHARJEE
MARCH 6, 2020

Thus, we see that Harsh Mander is a member of an organization that is backed by the Italian Foreign Ministry and hands in gloves with the country’s secret service. Furthermore, the ‘bleeding-heart’ Indian activist who is overzealous in his attempts to restrict Indian action on illegal immigrants has no qualms in being the member of an organization that aids the Italian government in curbing migration from Libya. It does appear hypocritical to say the least. Harsh Mander is not an ordinary member of the organization. He is one of the “major international experts” who “devised and currently teach the Ara Pacis Methodology” as per its website. He is a ‘trainer’ at the organization.

What all of this means for India
To reiterate, Harsh Mander is a senior member of the Ara Pacis Initiative, an organization backed by the Italian Foreign Ministry that works in tandem with the Italian Secret Service as well. In other words, Harsh Mander is a member of an organization that is an arm of the State of Italy’s Foreign Policy. API is a weapon in the arsenal of the Italian State and Harsh Mander is a member of it. Through the Radio Rozana, we learned that the API also collaborates with propaganda outlets funded by Western Powers, the purpose of which is to create a narrative in order to benefit the foreign policy objectives of the said power.

In India, Harsh Mander and his NGO the Karwan-e-Mohabbat have been very active in the protests against the Citizenship Amendment Act. Harsh Mander spoke on the ‘importance of solidarity’ and “how we can practice civil-disobedience in today’s India”. Karwan-e-Mohabbat urged people to join the protests at Shaheen Bagh. He has landed himself in trouble after a video where he can be seen inciting Muslim mobs against the Indian State and judiciary went viral on social media.

Read: Watch: “Supreme Court did not save secularism in Ayodhya, so now time has come to hit the streets” Harsh Mander inciting mob violence

Harsh Mander has been engaging himself in elaborate propaganda to undermine the authority of the Indian State. He has also made several judicial interventions to portray the Indian State in poor light. It is only natural for other countries to foment civil unrest within India because it weakens our country and makes us more vulnerable to foreign exploitation. The Indian Govt certainly has reasons to investigate if Harsh Mander is a tool in the hands of foreign governments who do not wish for India to become truly strong. Because a strong country is much tougher to negotiate with and exploit than a country that is weak, it is in no one’s interest to see the rise of a strong India. All things considered, what we see with foreign-funded NGOs today is merely colonialism under the garb of ‘activism’.

Radio Rozana
Radio Rozana is a radio station that was established by Syrian journalists in 2013, two years into the Syrian Civil War. It is funded exclusively by the governments of European nation-states and non-profits that receive or have received funds from the US Government. It is funded by the Canal France International (CFI), a French media support agency funded by France’s foreign ministry and the International Media Support, another organization that receives funding from the governments of Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

Radio Rozana has also received funding from the Reporters Sans Frontieres (Reporters Without Borders, RSF), an organization funded by the US government related to its foreign policy. We again reiterate that the USA has funded the Civil War in Syria. Therefore, all of it needs to be seen in that particular context. Despite the source of the funding, however, Lina Chawaf, programme editor at Radio Rozana, maintained that the radio would remain independent.

Last edited by chetak on 06 Mar 2020 15:58, edited 1 time in total.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Nikhil T wrote: I don’t know what was manufactured, but this data point certainly seems to be. 33 of the 49 killed were Muslims according to source. This could change as more bodies are found, but hope you can agree 33 is not “about equal” to 16.
How reliable is the source - 'thepolisproject' - a foreign NGO?
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Manish_P wrote:
Nikhil T wrote: I don’t know what was manufactured, but this data point certainly seems to be. 33 of the 49 killed were Muslims according to source. This could change as more bodies are found, but hope you can agree 33 is not “about equal” to 16.
How reliable is the source - 'thepolisproject' - a foreign NGO?
The familiar arguments. Their methodology is written into the article.

Print had a similar list of 44 individuals - 39 were identified and of them, 27 were Muslims and 12 Hindus. Again, proves the “equal equal” theory as “manufactured”.
https://theprint.in/india/list-of-those ... ts/372170/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ Since when is a question an argument?

Their methodology -

If a name does not appear in at least two different lists published, we have not included it

The sources are:
Deaths recorded at hospitals which have been released to the public.
Deaths reported by Firstpost, Indian Express, The Wire, Quint and Print.in.
Deaths reported in other print news stories filed by credible journalists.
So B & C can be taken together. It can also be that C is a subset of B. Nice.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

how far has this halal nonsense reached :mrgreen:

don't the Hindus have any say