Understanding the US - Again

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the US - Again

Post by Vikas »

Amriki biraders, Has Biden got any Huma darling like Paki as his staffer ?
I don't recall Biden making any anti-India comment in recent days.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

UlanBatori wrote:ShyamSP et al: How did Bye-den win SFO area despite all of you Bernie-fans, hain? :mrgreen:
Also, what did the A4* do? Gabbard getting 0.7%!!!!
Pocahontas managed to come through with a clear-as-mud message apparently: dropped well below Bloomberg. Orangeutan didn't waste the chance to poke fun. :rotfl:
Bernie went after Latinos, Jihadis, Berkeley radicals (aka students). Blacks rose to get back the party to them instead Latinos overrunning them. Whites followed the suite. All are done and dusted with Biden as clear winner to take on Trump. More than Pocahontas big loser is Bloomberg who not only lost but his reputation is also damaged. Good lesson for rich for "election" buying - money can't buy votes always. Trump despite being rich has most number of small donors and still raised like 150 mil from them.

In SFO another vote-bank that matters is Asians who are not Bernie fans anyway. All "feeling of Bern" will wither away soon and all Bloomberg voting moves to Biden.

Coming Indian-American issues, Ro Khanna got new Republican opponent Ritesh Tandon who is now qualified to run in November. This is significant because only top 2 get to go for November and in the past top 2 spots were hogged by democrats and Republican couldn't run in main elections. Tandon got 25% i.e. 10% more than Republican base in that district on his side in the primary. He has more work cut out to get more middle class Asians and Indian-Americans to put dent into Khanna.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Very insightful observations ShyamSP as usual.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A4* did well with all their candidates moving to November all over US.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Good deal. Note that TulsiG's points about war still cause khulji to gaddhas. ArrTeedotcom showed "war vets" confronting Buy-Den telling him he has "the blood of vets on his hands" etc. With Orangeutan having pulled out of Afg, and so far restrained the Deep State from bombing Eyeran, (v won't talk about what ails Quom) the elepants have a new stick. Should use liberally to whack RoKh's ass.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Vikas wrote:Amriki biraders, Has Biden got any Huma darling like Paki as his staffer ?

On the contrary according to Bernie Sanders minions Biden has a Hindu staffer and they want to oust him from the campaign.
There is a change.org petition going around seeking to beseech Biden to keep him.

I think no one should sing the petition as it will show the Hinduphobic tack of Democrats since Hillary Clinton.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Vikas wrote:Amriki biraders, Has Biden got any Huma darling like Paki as his staffer ?
Not to my knowledge.

However, the Biden campaign has a Hindu, Amit Jani, as National Director for Asian-American and Pacific Islander outreach.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/amitjani

The Pakis (including Indian-origin Pakis) in US want Amit Jani dismissed as he is believed to be a supporter of Narendra Modi. There is a change.org petition circulating for this. Nonetheless, Amit Jani has been in his position for 7 months now (since Sept 2019).
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

ramana wrote:
On the contrary according to Bernie Sanders minions Biden has a Hindu staffer and they want to oust him from the campaign.
There is a change.org petition going around seeking to beseech Biden to keep him.

I think no one should sing the petition as it will show the Hinduphobic tack of Democrats since Hillary Clinton.
From any perspective, it is fundamentally unwise to put all our eggs in the Republican basket. Better to have our people in both camps wherever possible.

If there is a pro-Modi Hindu-American as a senior staffer of the Biden campaign, why not support him?

Here is the petition. "We stand with Amit Jani"
https://www.change.org/p/joe-biden-camp ... ons_browse
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Time will tell.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Has Cilizza Noise Nutwerks caught the coronavirus? What appears today is the page from January 16!!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Is Amit Jani any relative of a certain Nobel-winning Pissikist Karan Jani pls?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Rudradev wrote: I think no one should sing the petition as it will show the Hinduphobic tack of Democrats since Hillary Clinton.
May your goats eat only halal Petitions. Recent signor seen:
Islam is religion of Peace. We are against this violence against Amit. Amit please become good Muslim like IleejaBibi Warren and Bernullah Sanders. All Democrats should convart to Islam. AllahoAkbar!!..Please all who suport Pakistan! Biden was good President-ul-Vice, fully BEHIND Sultan Barak o Bama. PM Imran Khan has told us that Biden and his Baccha Hunter Biden will give Pakistan $100B interest-free loan. Pakistan poor country, please please support Biden to defeat Evil Great Satan!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

is twitter still freely handing out blue ticks to morons.

not surprising since their cro magnon CEO jack hasn't an IQ that is any better

Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Some good newj:

Resolution 745 sponsored by Ms Jaypal has not been tabled by committee on phoren affairs
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Paki lover Ro Khanna was gloating that he defeated Rohit Tandon who was running on support of right wing nationalism in India. This despicable wanna be White ass h**e was taking potshots at BJP and Modi.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

Tulsi g mentioned this on fb, adding her own experience too. Sad.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

It would be nice if we at BRF could analyze Biden/Sanders from the India POV and see who we recommend assuming POTUS would be a Dem.

Have they made any statements about yeevil yindoo nashunalist Modi?
Last edited by KJo on 06 Mar 2020 07:19, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

What if they gang up? POTUS Biden, VP Sanders.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

chetak wrote:is twitter still freely handing out blue ticks to morons.

not surprising since their cro magnon CEO jack hasn't an IQ that is any better

You look at it in a different way, Bloomie funded $500M worth of good ol Umerikan jaaaabs.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

UlanBatori wrote:What if they gang up? POTUS Biden, VP Sanders.
Highly doubt it, one is showing signs of dementia and other just had a heart attack. My early bet is on pokahauntus for Biden (to placate "progressives") and Stacy Abhrams (to seal the black vote)..
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

To the story above about the uber driver. In the land of the free and the home of the brave, lawyers go soliciting clients as follows. "Have you been a victim of workplace injury, where your employer didn't pay sufficient compensation?" "Have you been a victim of asbestos-induced cancer?" "If so, we will fight your case, and remember, there is never a fee unless we get money for YOU!"

Often, they try to collect as many clients as possible, and do a group-case, which has a much better chance of success (I think). What is needed is for some Hindu-friendly lawyer(s) to solicit clients who have been victims of Hinduphobia owing to the lies spewed by CNN, BBC, et al., and to do a group case suing these worthies. Don't waste time presenting facts to your abusers. Save them for the court, when you can present them directly against the media groups. You will get a (somewhat) fairer hearing that way, and a much better chance of publicity, with a good chance of taking these media worthies down a couple of notches.

EDIT: Oh, and I don't understand this defensive mindset. Arguing and presenting facts is an option in a friendly dinner discussion. Not when faced with that kind of abuser. What is needed in the latter situation, is to pull out your phone and start recording the evidence for later use. If the guy kicks you out of the uber car, all the better, it's his funeral.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Trump explains Warren's failure

Trump rejected a suggestion that sexism grounded Elizabeth Warren's campaign: "I think lack of talent was her problem. She had a tremendous lack of talent… she is a very mean person and people don't like her… they like a person like me that's not mean" https://t.co/Soziuhi9Qi pic.twitter.com/7jvxzq3F0k
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

UlanBatori wrote:Trump explains Warren's failure

Trump rejected a suggestion that sexism grounded Elizabeth Warren's campaign: "I think lack of talent was her problem. She had a tremendous lack of talent… she is a very mean person and people don't like her… they like a person like me that's not mean" https://t.co/Soziuhi9Qi pic.twitter.com/7jvxzq3F0k
Good griefthat is funny. :rotfl:
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

The correct answer, imho, is that the conflict is 900 years old.

And, that no one, including the UN or the US Congress, can turn a switch on/off to change the situation.

I have used it with good results.

In fact a secondary argument in my back pocket is that very likely the guys who fought in ND had relatives that fought similar fights going back centuries.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

NRao wrote: The correct answer, imho, is that the conflict is 900 years old.
He correct answer is that he’s a cab driver who needs to shut his pie hole and drive the car - while the scene is recorded along with his name and his license plate off the app for a complaint to Uber and/or a defamation lawyer if he doesn’t comply.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Donkeys are getting ready for 2024. This one is gone. They are letting two old baby boomers fight it out.

Trump vs Sanders or Biden are all baby boomers.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Suraj wrote:
NRao wrote: The correct answer, imho, is that the conflict is 900 years old.
He correct answer is that he’s a cab driver who needs to shut his pie hole and drive the car - while the scene is recorded along with his name and his license plate off the app for a complaint to Uber and/or a defamation lawyer if he doesn’t comply.
I would have said, yeah, in Gujarat in 2002, a few days of effort brought peace and quiet for 18 years.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Today is mini Tuesday. The expectation is Biden will seal his nomination today by getting more total delegates than Bernie Sanders.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

ramana wrote:Today is mini Tuesday. The expectation is Biden will seal his nomination today by getting more total delegates than Bernie Sanders.

Biden has serious cognitive decline. A case of early onset dementia.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

They want to manage the Biden condition with MSM cover up. If there are any more debates face to face with Sanders Biden will be exposed hopelessly. Biden is suitable for many as he will do what he was told as he can not understand anything very soon ( of course he can understand many things even now).

For Donkeys retaining control of the party is critical than winning 2020. I am think they have realized they have no one who can taken on and beat DT earlier itself. Not with good job numbers etc. So they stopped Sanders and Tulsi.

I was not surprised to see not even a single Tv presenter/guest mentioned her name and the fact that she is still in the race now. They simply ignored her.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote:They want to manage the Biden condition with MSM cover up. If there are any more debates face to face with Sanders Biden will be exposed hopelessly. Biden is suitable for many as he will do what he was told as he can not understand anything very soon ( of course he can understand many things even now).

For Donkeys retaining control of the party is critical than winning 2020. I am think they have realized they have no one who can taken on and beat DT earlier itself. Not with good job numbers etc. So they stopped Sanders and Tulsi.

I was not surprised to see not even a single Tv presenter/guest mentioned her name and the fact that she is still in the race now. They simply ignored her.
If trump comes back, we will get to see a very different side of him, very different from what we have seen so far. :mrgreen:
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Not likely. It is quite possible that DT is founding a dynasty here. A political dynasty similar to Kennadies and Clintons.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Yagnasri wrote:Not likely. It is quite possible that DT is founding a dynasty here. A political dynasty similar to Kennadies and Clintons.
But who after DT ? IT ???

Why do they call Clintons as dynasty when all they have to show for is one President and another SoS. Same for Kennedys.
Hardly anyone in next generation to take the mantle forward.

Even Lallu ji and Mulayam ji did better than them.
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

Junior Clinton is reportedly waiting in the wings for the democrat NY senate seat to clear up, mean-e-while she spends time as board member of top companies (all well deserved of course) and "philanthropy".
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/11/poli ... index.html
5 takeaways as Biden takes command of Democratic race on Super Tuesday II
Biden also notched massive wins in Idaho, Mississippi and Missouri. Sanders won in North Dakota. Washington hadn't been called yet, but as of Wednesday morning, Biden was in a tight race there with Sanders, another state Sanders needed to win.

Tuesday marked a clear turning point in the Democratic race. Biden is building a powerful coalition of African Americans, suburbanites and rural white voters who previously backed Sanders, while Sanders is failing to produce the electorate-changing turnout of young voters that he's promised. Democratic figures, from one-time 2020 candidate Andrew Yang to the party's biggest super PAC, Priorities USA, lined up behind Biden after his Michigan win.
"I think when the night is over, Joe Biden will be the prohibitive favorite to win the Democratic nomination," Clyburn said on NPR. "And quite frankly, if the night ends the way it has begun, I think it is time for us to shut this primary down. It is time for us to cancel the rest of these debates."

Clyburn put in the most direct terms a growing sentiment inside much of the Democratic Party: Sanders' path to the nomination was closed Tuesday night, and it's time for him to leave the race.

"I hereby am endorsing Joe Biden," former 2020 candidate Andrew Yang said on CNN Tuesday night. "Bernie was an inspiration for me, inspired my run. But the math says Joe is our prohibitive nominee. We need to bring the party together."

And the broader Democratic apparatus began coalescing around Biden, too -- led by Priorities USA, the party's largest super PAC.
"The math is now clear. Joe Biden is going to be the Democratic nominee for President and @prioritiesUSA is going to do everything we can to help him defeat Donald Trump in November," Guy Cecil, the group's head, tweet after Michigan was called. "I hope others will join us in the fight."
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Michigan is Sanders Waterloo.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Yagnasri wrote:Not likely. It is quite possible that DT is founding a dynasty here. A political dynasty similar to Kennadies and Clintons.
So 2032 president election could be between Ivanka trump vs Chelsea clinton ...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://karnasena.com/how-islamist-lobb ... a2ThjZFwB4

How a Pakistani/Islamic Lobby took over Bernie Sanders 2020 presidential campaign sabotaging his aspirations

welll researched ...
After the launch of Bernie's presidential campaign, there was a weird trend of campaign insiders courting fringe elements like Sameera Khan, a well known Pakistani propagandist who idolizes Stalin, Pakistan and China's fascist policies. Ironically she is popular among Bernie supporters even though she is anti-Bernie when it comes to Pakistan-China nexus.
Mehdi Hasan who was against Bernie till 2019, suddenly becomes Bernie Sanders fan. He is a great individual with some amazing views.
Ro Khanna validating a hinduphobic Khalistani troll - Pieter Friedrich. Learn more about the rising 2020 Khalistani movement here.
Ro Khanna's weird pro-Pakistan signaling by joining Congressional Pakistan Caucus even though he is not Pakistani.
Pramila Jayapal abrupt attempt to hijack a US official meeting with Indian diplomat where she was not invited regarding the issue of Kashmir.
Appointment of Khalistani terrorism sympathizer Arjun Sethi as a campaign surrogate. Learn more about Khalistani terrorist movement.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Vikas wrote:
But who after DT ? IT ???

Why do they call Clintons as dynasty when all they have to show for is one President and another SoS. Same for Kennedys.
Hardly anyone in next generation to take the mantle forward.

Even Lallu ji and Mulayam ji did better than them.
To drive donkey dosts crazy I proposed the following to them to keep India and America Great Again:

2024-2032: Don Jr.
2032-2040: Ivanka
2040-2048: Eric
2048-2056: Tiffany
2056-2064: Baron