Terroristan - November 11, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
schinnas
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - November 11, 2019

Post by schinnas »

Turkey isn't gonna like Paki Shia fighting for Asad.

This shows that the Shias have fight in them but Iran has been using them to fight it's wars and not to fight against Sunni terrorists in Pakistan.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Pakistanis are fighting on both sides. For Assad and against him as well.

This group for instance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malhama_Tactical
Is full of Pakistanis apparently.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Outside of the non state actors who are mostly cannon fodder, we shpuld look for clandestine involvement of Pakistani state itself.

Given that Turkey is extending itself into two fronts - Libya and Syria, it's possible that Pakis have pledged their mercenary army or ex fauj similar to their services to their Arab masters. Could explain Turkey dancing to Pakistani tunes. They may also have sent some friendly Talibunnies to fight in Syria.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

Lots of these Porkistanis can be seen begging outside the Metro stations in Athens. I have seen the Greek police whooping some of them outside the metro station.

Similarly, Barcelona and Madrid are infested with these vermins, who sell water and trinkets. The shocker was this umbrella with earings hanging around them and they run the minute they see the cops they fold the umbrella and run. We even made a video of this at Park Guell in Barcelona.

https://twitter.com/TheZaiduLeaks/statu ... 3903372288
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

I had been to Austria and Germany and they have infested every major city outside the railway station. One paki was begging and tried to be friendly with me.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

There are Indians and Bangladeshis as well. You can not label them as vermin. Back home things are really bad and that is why these people come here. These people are 100 time better then people who work in Arabic countries.Imagine living (a life of slave )in a country where you do not have same rights as locals. In Europe these people are given chance to stay ( long legal process). Advocates are free. Now I am not a liberal die-hard. During my student years I was interpreter asylum seekers.I have no problem with that.
Barcelona's Ramla is taken over by South Asians. Most of the Paella restaurants are owned by our people. If it is a Pakistani guy, just give them some little talk. They have inferiority complex. Once they realise this they go extra mile to serve you. We are not here to fight for Kashmir.
It seems posters from USA yend UK are really pissed off by Bakis. Talking about Greece.............they were doing same in Brussels not long ago. Greece is the only country in Europe where you can give bribe to police or govt officials. They have inherent superiority complex but they are not taken seriously by anybody. That is what I noticed.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

They are mostly asians, you know, chinese, vietnamese, korea, filipino, etc

How the net closed on Oxford's grooming gang

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-o ... e-51467518

The word pakistani is mentioned ONCE in the whole article
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

In UK lingo, the term Asians generally refers to South Asians of whom Pakis and Bangladesis form the majority. "Asians" of US would be called East Asians.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

rsingh wrote:There are Indians and Bangladeshis as well. You can not label them as vermin. Back home things are really bad and that is why these people come here. These people are 100 time better then people who work in Arabic countries.Imagine living (a life of slave )in a country where you do not have same rights as locals. In Europe these people are given chance to stay ( long legal process). Advocates are free. Now I am not a liberal die-hard. During my student years I was interpreter asylum seekers.I have no problem with that.
Barcelona's Ramla is taken over by South Asians. Most of the Paella restaurants are owned by our people. If it is a Pakistani guy, just give them some little talk. They have inferiority complex. Once they realise this they go extra mile to serve you. We are not here to fight for Kashmir.
It seems posters from USA yend UK are really pissed off by Bakis. Talking about Greece.............they were doing same in Brussels not long ago. Greece is the only country in Europe where you can give bribe to police or govt officials. They have inherent superiority complex but they are not taken seriously by anybody. That is what I noticed.
No Saar. No Indians from what I have seen, Just Porkistanis. About Bangladeshis, most of them are legal and have businesses, 7Eleven kind of stores in Barcelona and Madrid.

The Pakistanis were abusing each other in choicest Poonjabi calling out each others mothers and sisters. :rotfl:
Barcelona's Ramla has been taken over by illegal Porkistanis and legal Bangladeshis and NOT South Asian for heaven's sake. The legal Bangladeshi who I talked to were whining about jealous Punjabi Porkistani illegals who bring a bad name to the Bangladeshis.

We do have Porkistanis in the US mostly the menial kind, who managed to get into Khanland during the Khan- Porkistani dosti C/O Reagan Era politics. Not sure if you have heard of the stories of Porkistani NY taxi drivers who managed to get Harra pattha going back to Terroristan and marrying Doctors stating they were working as Execs in NY :(( :((

The Porkistani's I saw begging outside the metros in Athens had broken bones and bruised up, not sure if it were the locals or the Greek cops who gifted them such.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

What exactly are the pakis claiming asylum from? There is no war going on in pakiland. They are just using up spots meant for real asylum seekers fleeing actual war in Syria, Libya etc. They are economic migrants, in which case they can try to enter the EU legally and wait in line like everyone else.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

nachiket wrote:What exactly are the pakis claiming asylum from? There is no war going on in pakiland. They are just using up spots meant for real asylum seekers fleeing actual war in Syria, Libya etc. They are economic migrants, in which case they can try to enter the EU legally and wait in line like everyone else.
Exactly, Porkistan has little or no opportunities for the uneducated Jihadis educated in Madrassas, so the take the land route through Iran to Turkey to the EU. And the EU doesn't have the balls to kick these illegal Porkistanks out!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Gerard wrote:No Need for US to Solve Afghanistan-Pakistan Issues: Qureshi
Any reservations Afghanistan has with Islamabad should be resolved bilaterally rather than involving the United States, Pakistan’s foreign minister said on Sunday, in reference to part of a joint US-Afghan declaration on peace efforts.

“They should talk directly to Pakistan. The US is planning to withdraw and we will always remain neighbors,” . . . “If I have an issue with Afghanistan, I will not ask Washington to play a role.
It should be remembered for a future use.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Why? So India can win debating points with a rabid Muslim military dictatorship?

Full marks to the present dispensation’s Pakistan policy. Truly their wazir’s fulminations are the tale told by the idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Pakistan’s economy will contract this year. Get their generals to talk to some kotwal in jharkand if they must talk to an Indian.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

https://images.dawn.com/news/1184847/sh ... uining-psl

Here's what the Muslim brothers of the Chinaman really think about it. Of course Dawn quotes extensively from the cricketer precisely because they can't say the same things themselves.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

sanjaykumar wrote:https://images.dawn.com/news/1184847/sh ... uining-psl

Here's what the Muslim brothers of the Chinaman really think about it. Of course Dawn quotes extensively from the cricketer precisely because they can't say the same things themselves.
Shoaib Akhtar is the only non-bigoted Paki cricketer I can think of.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nachiket wrote:What exactly are the pakis claiming asylum from? There is no war going on in pakiland. They are just using up spots meant for real asylum seekers fleeing actual war in Syria, Libya etc. They are economic migrants, in which case they can try to enter the EU legally and wait in line like everyone else.
they are running from their schitty country.

Get in wherever they can illegally sneak in, claim to be syrian, or whatever country happens to be the refugee flavor of the month with a long term objective of getting into the UK, go on welfare, grab govt housing and take to violent and petty crime, drugs and weapons smuggling to make a fast buck, rape the local populace for entertainment, agitate for halal food and generally threaten and cow down the locals to move out of their rapidly forming islamic ghettoes.

This is the new jehadi way of taking over countries, parasites that will eventually overcome, subdue the host and soon kill the host
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Work from home helps rookie to validate his design
Due to the Coronavirus scare Pakistan government has advised against large social gatherings and asked people to practice social distancing as the coronavirus fear spreads in Pakistan. Some companies have even asked employees to work from home. One of the most risky profession in Pakistan is terrorism mostly after Modi and Trump becoming the state heads of their respective countries.
In the wake of Corona Virus outbreak, ISIS also found it sensible to follow the Pakistan government advisory and advised the terrorists do work from home for quarantine period. However, the decision didn’t go well and one of the ISIS terrorists based out of Karachi blew his own house with 18 kgs RDX..
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, whats it with DDM, every fart by some Paki cricketers is given prominent headlines. Latest is this clown Akhtar claiming that coronal virus will hurt India badly due to IPL cancellation, and India is "dying" to work with TSP.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ ... 9THyL.html
I can say today, India is dying to work with Pakistan. India’s path of progress goes through Pakistan, I am convinced,” Akhtar said during a chat show.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

sure, just like he worries for Mumbai and the Wuhan virus. I guess he has given up on impoverished, teeming, filthy Karachi.
Aldonkar
BRFite

Post by Aldonkar »

Most "asylum seekers" do not have papers (probably self destroyed) but claim to be Syrians. The authorities in the EU countries are not fooled but have to check out their claim. Quite often that ask them questions that only a Syrian would know answers to sometimes down to the town/village/school level. While they are checked out, they are left free. Some of them use the opportunity to move on to the next country with unguarded borders.

My first post here!
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Finally the UK Radio and TV license fees are actually being put to good use.
How the net closed on Oxford's Paki grooming gang
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxf ... e-51467518
From that moment, detectives and social workers began to identify a web of offenders and expose a criminal enterprise that involved the grooming, trafficking and rape of vulnerable girls.
The men, mostly British citizens of Pakistani origin, operated in the Cowley Road area, where student digs sit alongside family homes, and ethnic food shops and pawnbrokers neighbour hip bars and vibrant restaurants...
This article should be spread far and wide.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

CRamS wrote:Guys, whats it with DDM, every fart by some Paki cricketers is given prominent headlines. Latest is this clown Akhtar claiming that coronal virus will hurt India badly due to IPL cancellation, and India is "dying" to work with TSP.
What do you expect from DDM who even publish comments on Instagram or Tweeter as news.

Meanwhile with Cricket across the globe coming to a grinding halt with no hope of revival in next 4-5 weeks, He basically becomes jobless hence keep talking about India to stay in news cycle. Typical Paki !!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

yensoy wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:https://images.dawn.com/news/1184847/sh ... uining-psl

Shoaib Akhtar is the only non-bigoted Paki cricketer I can think of.
Huh? The statement he makes, from that very article is -
"I don't understand - if God has made halal animals, why are you eating haram?" he questioned in the very beginning.
And that's non-bigotry?
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

PM Imran Khan Demands International Community To Forgive 'Qarza'
Pakis still #1 when it comes to sense of entitlement.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Pakis take Qarza only with the hope of some geo-local event resulting in waive off or write off.
Beggarasitan never has any intentions of paying the loan.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Pakis will not let go off any excuse to not pay up. Infact the RAPES (Army, ruling class and politicians) will be hoping for the virus situation to turn serious in hopes of getting more $ as aid. If you check its past records part of the aid money that came for disasters like floods and earthquake was appropriated by the RAPES and there were even reports of pakis trying to sell the tents and other relief material in the international market.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Problem with Paki plight is that this time everyone has been hit badly and world economy is going to go down the drain.
Who has the money to forget the loans. Anywhoo I am sure Pakis by mid next year will have no money to pay and they will default.

CPEC looks like a distant dream now and all those massive ships landing on the ports of Gwadar are now like fog on a hot sunny day. With Afghan theater heating up during summers and Taliban becoming active, RAPES will fly away like hot money leaving DIMran to face the music.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

A bit of humor...

yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Manish_P wrote:
"I don't understand - if God has made halal animals, why are you eating haram?" he questioned in the very beginning.
And that's non-bigotry?
Not really, that's his world view that there are well identified animal varieties to be eaten as food and he wonders why the Chinese eat exotic wildlife. He didn't stop being a muslim, so his reference to haram and halal can be understood. Fact is he does not have derision for Indians and Hindus unlike the others. At least I have not observed it.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That display of derision is only a mask of a deep inadequacy. Pakistan is a failure, politically,economically, technologically, educationally, culturally- and they no longer have a the comfort of Indian poverty, theirs being worse.

Hell, even the Muslims in India victims of Hindu opprobrium won’t go to Pakistan.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

yensoy wrote:Fact is he does not have derision for Indians and Hindus unlike the others. At least I have not observed it.
Another fact is he has been hoping for a long time to have a good career in India, as a cricket expert/commentator. He had earlier hoped to be a bigger part of IPL but that got washed out after the terror attack. He has been trying ever since. Like Wasim Akram, he can't afford to piss off Indians. Nor like Adnan Sami ever expect to try for Indian Citizenship. So he has been more careful than others. In any case with Pakis, you should keep a watch on what they say in the local media (urdu) than what is carefully curated/presented via their english media.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Finally things are moving in Pakistan. I always wondered why there is no nCoV in land of Pure even with no travel ban and close working with China. The new numbers are 237 cases. Split up is
172-sindh
16-KP
26-Punjab
16- Baloch
5-AJK/GB
One question is why is Punjab so low in numbers? Is it not CPEC going through Punjab and Baluchistan? So more chinese are there in those region who might be infecting?
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

^^ Saar, do you really believe any numbers coming out of TSP and do you think they have any testing infra to even bother to test?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

yensoy wrote:
Manish_P wrote: And that's non-bigotry?
Not really, that's his world view that there are well identified animal varieties to be eaten as food and he wonders why the Chinese eat exotic wildlife. He didn't stop being a muslim, so his reference to haram and halal can be understood. Fact is he does not have derision for Indians and Hindus unlike the others. At least I have not observed it.
he knows which side of the bread is buttered :mrgreen:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Inside every Paki cricketer, There is a Afridi and Sohail Tanvir.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Manish_P wrote:
yensoy wrote:Fact is he does not have derision for Indians and Hindus unlike the others. At least I have not observed it.
Another fact is he has been hoping for a long time to have a good career in India, as a cricket expert/commentator. He had earlier hoped to be a bigger part of IPL but that got washed out after the terror attack. He has been trying ever since. Like Wasim Akram, he can't afford to piss off Indians. Nor like Adnan Sami ever expect to try for Indian Citizenship. So he has been more careful than others. In any case with Pakis, you should keep a watch on what they say in the local media (urdu) than what is carefully curated/presented via their english media.
He is still a big time idiot and full of Pakjabi hot air, bluster and tall claims. Also he has a great deal of hatred for India, he just tries to disguise it a bit as most of his subscribers are Indian :evil:

He recently retweeted the Kashmir lockdown tweet as well.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Bart S wrote: He recently retweeted the Kashmir lockdown tweet as well.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Perversely, the very fact that there have been Wuhanvirus cases in J&K as well as Ladakh proves that there really isn't a lockdown. I realize it's a hard point to make in an official forum, but certainly one that can be done in social media.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

From ladakhi and kashmiri shias visiting Iran