2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

If Work from home is made mandatory in Bengal, half of the population would be working from Bangladesh.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Suraj wrote:Finally the Nirbhaya accused are executed .
My only regret is that the juvenile convict is free. Has India amended the law to try juveniles as adults when they commit heinous crimes?
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

^Yes it has been.

Wiki -Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015
Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 has been passed by Parliament of India amidst intense controversy, debate and protest on many of its provisions by Child Rights fraternity.[1] It replaced the Indian juvenile delinquency law, Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000, and allows for juveniles in conflict with Law in the age group of 16–18, involved in Heinous Offences, to be tried as adults.[2] The Act also sought to create a universally accessible adoption law for India, overtaking the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act (1956) (applicable to Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Sikhs) and the Guardians and Wards Act (1890) (applicable to Muslims), though not replacing them. The Act came into force from 15 January 2016.[3]

It was passed on 7 May 2015 by the Lok Sabha amid intense protest by several Members of Parliament. It was passed on 22 December 2015 by the Rajya Sabha.[2][4]

To streamline adoption procedures for orphan, abandoned and surrendered children, the existing Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) has been given the status of a statutory body to enable it to perform its function more effectively. A separate chapter on Adoption provides detailed provisions relating to adoption and punishments for non compliance. Processes have been streamlined with timelines for both in-country and inter-country adoption including declaring a child legally free for adoption.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

After MP, I know a lot of folks are looking at what might happen in RJ and MH. But JH may also be an interesting case:

Marandi and his JVM have merged back with BJP last month.

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news ... dy-trouble (Sunday Guardian, but still.....)
Party sources within both JVM(P) and Congress confirmed that Babulal Marandi had been given a free hand by BJP leader Amit Shah to stitch a possible coalition of disgruntled Congress and JMM MLAs to explore the option of forming government in Ranchi. Marandi has been given a commitment that if this coalition takes shape, it will be he who will be the CM candidate.
https://www.newindianexpress.com/nation ... 15293.html

Overall I am liking the BJP game of keeping up pressure on every weakness in the Congi camp...and there are many.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Saw Shri Gogoi's interview, may turn out to be a replacement for AJ, given he is smart and knows the entire set of players in the ecosystem however, may not be as smart or savvy as AJ but definitely will help the legal strength of the GoI
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

"convicts" kahiye, saar, "accused" nahin.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

KLNMurthy wrote:
"convicts" kahiye, saar, "accused" nahin.
Too late. They're dead :)
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

If they have to implement NRC sucessfully - they need BJP or BJP allied govts in majority of the states. So, they will try to get there aggressively in the first 2 years of this term. 3rd year onwards - when and till they have RS majority - they might go for NRC. Bengal elections is the big milestone here.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

@Pankaj-ji - all this about delhi durbar - bad advice etc. is for public consumption. They know. All this is for public drama only. All efforts to stall NRC should be defeated.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

M_Joshi wrote: Father & son duo are corrupt. Maybe he's one of the youngest, promised to change his ways & has cultivated good contacts to secure this position in North Block. During his father's CMship he accumulated benami all over HP. One of the reason Dhumal lost in last election. This election Shah made sure that BJP's undeclared CM candidate before elections & ex-CM Dhumal LOST THE MLA ELECTION! How Chanakiyan is that?! Shah even declared in a rally before elections in Mandi (current CM constituency) that people should vote for Jai Ram Thakur as he will given a big responsibility after elections. If Dhumal would've won his seat then it would've led to infighting among BJP legislators. He was made to loose because people here remember their last ineffective & corrupt govt.
Thanks for the info sir, would keep an eye out for the lad.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

saip wrote:
My only regret is that the juvenile convict is free. Has India amended the law to try juveniles as adults when they commit heinous crimes?
In Amreeka there is a concept: Adult time for adult crime. Rape and murder is considered adult crime. But of course no death penalty for minors, maximum time given is life.
Gautam
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Just read Diggiraja has been taken into custody. The news is already a couple of days old. Almost missed out in the fun. Slightly old, but gold:
https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll ... ru/1771555
Digvijaya Singh taken into preventive arrest in Bengaluru
Bengaluru, March 18 (IANS) Ahead of apex court hearing on the Madhya Pradesh political crisis, Congress leader Digvijaya Singh reached Bengaluru early morning on Wednesday and tried to go to Ramada Hotel where the rebel Congress MLAs are lodged.
However, Digvijaya Singh was stopped from going into the hotel following which he sat on dharna there. Now, Bengaluru police have taken him into preventive custody.
"Singh was taken into preventive custody near the Ramada resort as he was trying to stage a protest after he was denied entry into it to meet the rebel MLAs," a police official IANS.
Gautam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Singer Kanika Kapoor, who tested positive for coronavirus, booked by Uttar Pradesh Police for negligence, disobedience
Press Trust of India Mar 21, 2020 10:25 AM IST
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

So I don't know how far tomorrow's voluntary curfew will be successful. A few people at work while criticizing Modi's clap request (& praising Kerala's CM for the various freebies & payments deferred announcements), openly admitted that they will not be following curfew. Many of them are BJP haters and I feel like thier personal political orientation is driving towards irrational decisions that could potentially be putting the society at risk. One guy was saying that Modi should know that India is a not a rule based society and thus the voluntary curfew should have been something like Sec 144 i.e. breaking curfew will invite wrath of the law. I insisted that Modi is trying an experiment to see how well Indians respond to advisories & suggestions during crises and the result of tomorrow will drive many policy decisions of the future. He kept on insisting that GoI should know that Indians are not rule following & in the end he also admitted that he would not be following the curfew.

So there are a section of educated Indians who are essentially BJP haters and even during crises they are not willing to put politics aside to help out the society/country at large.

Also I think it is high time in Bangalore/Karnataka, restaurants be put in to pure delivery/take-away operation mode. I see a lot of people mingling freely in the morning & evening as I pass by a couple of hotels. These hotels have both dining & darshini kind of mode in the same premises. Darshini kind of mode is filled up with poeple...

Very difficult to follow social distancing in our urban cities with the high population density numbers.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Corona has proved that India's bigger problem is not illiteracy, it is the willful stupidity of literate people.

This is a black swan event, where money, fame, literacy and power do not guarantee either decency, sanity, or immunity.

We must understand the importance of maintaining social distancing and do it at any cost. What we are witnessing is corona jihad or corona intifada as certain islamists refuse to undergo testing on return from foreign countries thus placing the general population at grave risk.

Call them out under the public safety act, file cases, cancel passports and other entitlements if these elements insist on being socially irresponsible and selfishly reckless.

these "entitled" classes, whether they are the elites, jehadis or conversion fundoos, or even any fundoo for that matter, are all a curse visited upon India
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:Corona has proved that India's bigger problem is not illiteracy, it is the willful stupidity of literate people.

This is a black swan event, where money, fame, literacy and power do not guarantee either decency, sanity, or immunity.

We must understand the importance of maintaining social distancing and do it at any cost. What we are witnessing is corona jihad or corona intifada as certain islamists refuse to undergo testing on return from foreign countries thus placing the general population at grave risk.

Call them out under the public safety act, file cases, cancel passports and other entitlements if these elements insist on being socially irresponsible and selfishly reckless.

these "entitled" classes, whether they are the elites, jehadis or conversion fundoos, or even any fundoo for that matter, are all a curse visited upon India
You nailed it Saar. Even educated folks have no idea about difference between virus, bacteria or parasite. Everybody is in race to prove that Aurvedya has a cure for such infection.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

chetak wrote:

Something similar happened to which I was witness a long while ago before days of teetar. What the officer sahab did not expect was the reaction of the victim, who went totally ballistic unlike this gentleman officer. Yes the TT was quaking but assuredly the sahab had severe brown pants syndrome and sat quietly in a corner like a whipped bully. Totally worth the watch. :rotfl:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

g.sarkar wrote:Just read Diggiraja has been taken into custody. The news is already a couple of days old.
That is of no great value (especially since Diggi is a politician). He had come and did some dharna in front of the resort where the M.P MLAs were camping. So the police had to take him to 'preventive custody' (i.e remove him from the scene as he was making a ruckus). He would have been let out soon, with no case registered. But all said and done Yeddy & Co have done what ever possible to ensure that Diggie and his pals get no where close to the rooms of the MLAs.
Zynda wrote:So I don't know how far tomorrow's voluntary curfew will be successful. A few people at work while criticizing Modi's clap request (& praising Kerala's CM for the various freebies & payments deferred announcements), openly admitted that they will not be following curfew.
Modi can only do what ever is possible for him as a human being. He wanted people to follow curfew for their own safety. If there are folks who would walk on the streets to just spite Modi, then it is up to them. Modi or BJP is not going to gain or lose any thing. And with this move, Modi has also ensured that he and his government have tried to advice and guide people (in a democratic way). Now what may happen is that people may start bashing up virus careers who they feel deliberately ignored the warnings from GoI.

What Kerala CM & the commies did (and which Modi perhaps can take a few lessons) was to use every single means to unleash a mass propaganda wave. The health minister does work hard, and have made an impact on the whole system. But what happened next is all cheap communist propaganda which would even put Stalin's publicity commissars to shame. Modi's speech in Hindi was deliberately misinterpreted ('clap hands' was rephrased as 'bang two plates together'). And this special package of 20,000 crores; that myth has already been busted by a Congress MLA. In their last budget GoKL had come up with lots of separate schemes for health care (cutting across various departments). These separate schemes & funds allotted for the same has all been now show cased as 'one package'. And how do they raise this money? From April 2020 the fiscal year changes. The state can take money for the next three quarters from the central pool all at once. So GoKL is expecting some big money to come in that way. So for their propaganda purpose commies are saying that they will create a special 'package' (i.e clubbing of various schemes all into one) and also use the money ear marked for next three quarters as soon as they receive it in April 2020. GoKL is in a deep financial mess. From what I understood state's pensioners (mainly ex-GoKL staff) have not got their pensions for the last six months. Some of it will be paid as arrears as soon as the state gets some money in April 2020.
Also I think it is high time in Bangalore/Karnataka, restaurants be put in to pure delivery/take-away operation mode.
Yeddy will ensure that this gets done. There is already a plan that public transport system would be run at bare minimum levels. Pubs, Bars and Restaurants would be closed. Only take-aways would work. And being a Sunday lot of people may prefer to spend time indoors. In states like Kerala where there are the maximum of anti-Modi folks, Sundays are generally well enforced holidays. Most of the 'mom & pop' shops etc. would remain closed. Looks like even the BEVCO liquor shops would remain closed, which means the men folk would stock up today evening, and then me in an 'immovable' state by tomorrow.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Cain Marko wrote:Yes the TT was quaking but assuredly the sahab had severe brown pants syndrome and sat quietly in a corner like a whipped bully.
#49 in this list seems to be the man. And as per the news he was also transferred out of Nanded district in Feb, 2020. His age and his designation does seem to give an impression that he is one of the conferred IAS types (i.e promoted from MH state service).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

API ( Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients ) self sufficiency and local manufacturing will be one of the steps every country or regional union will take sooner than later. One of the earliest areas of globalization unwinding.

more are bound to follow

There will be a contraction in globalization before a new wave starts. The future plans will need to factor in a "direct China exposure" as one of the risk factors.

Cabinet approves Production-linked Incentive Scheme For Bulk Drugs

Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Sachin wrote:[Modi can only do what ever is possible for him as a human being. He wanted people to follow curfew for their own safety. If there are folks who would walk on the streets to just spite Modi, then it is up to them. Modi or BJP is not going to gain or lose any thing. And with this move, Modi has also ensured that he and his government have tried to advice and guide people (in a democratic way).
They actually have a counter argument for this. GoI already knows that Indians are not rule following...so their argument is that, this self-imposing voluntary curfew is like asking an infant not to cry and when it fails declaring that we "tried" but people did not heed. That's why, a couple of my colleagues were calling for making this curfew mandatory like imposing Sec 144 or something.

Of course, if the above is done then they would say that GoI is imposing authoritarian rule & penalizing poor/daily wage laborers.

One more critisim I am hearing is the day GoI has chosen i.e. Sunday. I understand why he chose Sunday for a voluntary curfew...but the criticisms I am hearing is that most people stay home on Sundays anyways and this curfew is more of a lip service rather than serving any real purpose.

Anyways, I do hope that many people actually do observe the curfew...

I told a couple of colleagues to plan ahead and stock up for Sunday on Saturday it self and step out if it an emergency onlee...I hope they actually observe it.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Suraj wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote: "convicts" kahiye, saar, "accused" nahin.
Too late. They're dead :)
time to investigate their lawyer and find out who ghost funded him all this while :mrgreen:
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

On the COVID-19 and Kerala's 20,000 Crore package.
Covid-19: Kerala earns brownie points with relief package, but critics doubt viability
The report reads..Finance Minister Thomas Isaac said that the State had expected approval for a loan of ₹4,908 crore from the Centre during the final quarter of the current financial year, but it gave the approval for only ₹1,920 crore. He had also pointed out that there has been a huge liquidity crisis due to the delay in dispensing the compensation following the loss incurred due to GST implementation.

The Finance Minister (said to be a Finance Wizard; but whose plans always depends on free unaccounted money) some time back had even said that state had to stop giving out pensions because a Rs.3000 crore financial package (grant, loan or GST share) is not yet coming from the central government.
Zynda wrote:One more critisim I am hearing is the day GoI has chosen i.e. Sunday. I understand why he chose Sunday for a voluntary curfew...but the criticisms I am hearing is that most people stay home on Sundays anyways and this curfew is more of a lip service rather than serving any real purpose.
Choosing a Sunday relieves pressure on many of the essential service departments like police, health dept etc. This is a time when many people voluntarily stay indoors and the virus any way do not understand if it is a Sunday or a public holiday. It dies out if it does not find a person to hang onto. So people staying indoors and with some push like shut down of shops, restaurants etc will add onto the benefits. From what I read even Railways plan to cancel trains operate during the day hours. Only long distance trains which are on the run would continue to run. So GoI is trying its best to keep folks home, without being too harsh on them. In Bengaluru I am sure there would be the IT-Vity crowd who have the luxury of their four wheelers who may continue to do as they please; but then it is upto them to suffer the consequences as well.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

IDPL was there for a purpose, but our earlier bozos killed it :(
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is why the congress was opposing ranjan gogoi's nomination.

more congi patented management secrets are bound to spill out in the open

for now, it looks like the defensive ring has been breached and their nemesis has gained entry into the guarded eyetalian fortress :mrgreen:

Well played, MAD saars.

Sensational disclosure | @KapilSibal came to me for Dipak Mishra's impeachment. I did not let him enter my house: Ranjan Gogoi, Ex- CJI & Rajya Sabha MP tells Navika Kumar on #FranklySpeakingWithGogoi.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1241404416206319616
Last edited by chetak on 22 Mar 2020 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dr Sumita Misra IAS @sumitamisra

Chandigarh admin is putting these notices outside homes where quarantine is required.

Simple & sensible.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the coronavirus thread

first, consider this before reading the article quoted

Authenticity unknown. Origin unknown. Probability cannot be ruled out.
A must worth reading

COVID 19 a Bio weapon.

Threat factors are panning out is indicative that COVID is a bio weapon.

1. Initial info curved by China.
2. Then media release that it was caused by eating bats.
3. Release in Wuhan where they have a bio weapon facility.
4. Game plan was already in place.
5. Multiple 1000 bed prefab hospitals set up in a very short time. Thousands of medical personnel mobilised.
6. Huge quantity of Special eqpt mobilised in very short time.
7. Intense measures used to control population.
8. By 20 March COVID Controlled in China.

Obviously there was a battle plan in place and that was activated. On the other hand rest of the world has been handed a sucker punch to the plexus.

Major economic setback has been inflicted all economic activity has been crushed, as world nations struggle to cope.

Now China will emerge as a major economic power. At low cost it has inflicted a major blow and is many steps closer to world dominance, which is its aim. A country which could kill over 5 million of its own ppl in its cultural revolution, it not going to bat an eyelid over a few thousand dead

If it has to sacrifice a couple of thousand, as has happened now.

The Chinese WHO play was to ensure that export of virus to other countries carries on unhindered. So no pandemic declaration, to embargo on flights,no screening. Now the entire world is locked down, less China.

The Chinese believe in total dominance not co existence like our civilisation. All their actions are oriented towards projection of hard power, military or economic. Unlike India which has strong belief in power of soft power.

Now we wait for the next Chinese moves, as we struggle to overcome the major damage that the CHINESE VIRUS has inflicted on us in terms of morale and confidence current and future economic state.

Work must unite to tackle the contagion and the Chinese game plan . China must pay
#coronavirus
#CoronavirusPandemic #ChinaVirus

In the army they teach you to look out for ‘battle indicators’. They are a pointer to the adversary’s intentions and plans. An examination of battle indicators helps identifying en’s future steps and in formulating our own counter plan

Battle Indicators:

1. Unusual suppression of info and execution of a deception plan. All measures were taken by China to suppress info leak on COVID19 to include expulsion of western journalists.
A deception plan was activated, that it was a bat eating related issue emanating from local meat market. China failed to share info with world till it was too late to prevent spread.

2. China leaned heavily on WHO to prevent it being declared a pandemic.
Lack of restrictions thereby lead to spread across the world. Delayed declaration is akin to shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted.

3. Deployment of multiple 1000 bed hospitals. While it is a commendable feat, it is not possible without deep preparation.
No country has such prefab hospitals lying stored around to be deploy in ten days flat. We are struggling to create isolation wards out of soldiers' barrack accommodations. The Chinese response was too pat and army based.

4. Special equipment and clothing. No country or army has hazmat suits and other spl eqpt, robots etc readily available in the numbers observed on media in China. Even their defogging personnel were in hazmat suits. Compare this with rest of the world.

5. Population control measures. Very strict measures were implemented. It was a planned deployment of resources based on police and army. Force was used ruthlessly as what was apparent in media. This is not a panic resultant administrative response. There was a plan in place.

6. Now that the virus is having a free run across the world, China having stamped it down, is now in pole position. Economies will suffer immensely.
China will step in to support and build up markets for its goods. If western leadership weakens, they will not be able to resist

The Chinese resurgence. Western power projection both military and economic, will suffer. China benefits.

There has to be a coordinated counter plan based on mutual support.

This may not be the last bio weapon.

A disaster Made in China

A disaster Made in China

Arvind Kumar Seshadri Chari
March 22, 2020,

What we are witnessing is worse than a war situation.

What began as isolated cases of a hitherto unknown respiratory problem in a remote town of Wuhan in China’s Hubei province is now a global epidemic. It is not only killing people but also devouring economies, rattling governments, unsettling societies and threatening to become a gigantic disaster of unmanageable proportions. Even the two World Wars did not probably pile up a calamity of this magnitude. Truly speaking, Covid-19, both overtly and covertly, has been achieving all the objectives of a warfare. It has posed serious challenges to global peace and stability. The impact on global economy is also being witnessed.

Almost all the commercial capitals of the world are shut. Stock markets are in a pathetic condition. India’s commercial capital is in no better condition.

What we are witnessing is worse than a war situation. In a conventional war we know our enemies, the tools of war and the strengths and weaknesses of the adversary. In this new war, Novel Coronavirus, Covid-19, we don’t know the strength of the enemy, we are unfamiliar with the tools of combat and worst is that we have no insulation against the onslaught. This enemy will remain invisible but at the same time the place at which it originated, Wuhan, will remain a part of the discourse, especially on how it originated.

As suggested by a section of the strategic community, what we are witnessing today is nothing short of a biological warfare, a covert aggression and non-conventional war. Day after day the seriousness of the situation is getting clearer but hardly any solution is available. The Prime Minister’s address to the nation indicated some solutions, but they were all preventive in nature and more or less sounded like preparing for a greater and more virulent attack.

But if this is serious, more seems to be coming yet. The antidote to the pandemic may be found sooner or later but not before it takes its toll. But the real intensity of the pandemic will be felt when the global economy implodes.

As reports suggest, it is evident that the virus first hit a few people in a small town in China’s Hubei province. Instead of controlling its spread, the local authorities silenced the whistle blower doctor and allowed infected people to travel all over the world. It is too early to concur with the strategic community that the origin and the spread of Covid-19 should be seen as part of an unconventional warfare. While the ultimate aim of a conventional war is to destroy the enemy’s ability to exist as a strong power and stand in competition with the contender, in the case of non-conventional warfares, the strategy is to overpower the competitor or enemy and achieve the military objectives of paralysing the enemy’s capability to fight. In modern times, when economic strength and clout are as powerful as military capabilities, China’s business strategy does not seem to be very different from its military strategy. The US-China trade engagement had all the trappings of a major military conflict, and hence, is referred to as a trade war.

China had practically become the production centre of the world. Now after the “Chinese Virus” no country will be able to resume normal businesses with China. While the Chinese PR agencies are on an overdrive to shun the tag of “Made in China Virus”, a full scale war of words has erupted, strongly propelled by none other than the President of the US, Donald Trump.

“I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning, including my very early decision to close the ‘borders’ from China against the wishes of almost all…”, Trump has said. When a reporter described this as racist, Trump declared in unequivocal terms that “Because it comes from China. It’s not racist at all. No, not at all. It comes from China. That’s why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate.”

But the US is also gearing up to the impending recession by announcing a string of economic measures to boost the economy like massive tax concessions for the salaried class, a $50 billion bailout package for the airline industry, another $250 billion fund for the small scale industry. There are plans to infuse funds into the healthcare system and provide extra back-up for meeting the requirements of unemployment doles that are sure to go up in the next few months as industry will need to tighten cut corners by reducing employment.

If the world’s largest economy is preparing for a future shock, the Indian economy will need much more than knee-jerk reactions. The Prime Minister has constituted a Covid-19 Economic Revival Task Force. It is too early to comment on it, but such a task force will have to employ extraordinary tools considering the extraordinarily serious situation.

It is difficult to appreciate the statement of the Union Minister of State for Finance that “Covid-19 will have no adverse impact on Indian economy”. This statement has no validation and substantiation through rational means. The year 2020 has been a non starter for the Indian economy. Even Budget 2020 is not helping the revival of the manufacturing sector. The Indian economy’s trajectory is already showing signs of slowing down.

All over the world the consumer market will soon run out of goods and commodities and start looking for production centres. Countries will find it difficult to go back to trade with China with the same ease and confidence with which they did so far. In their search for alternative source India will surely be a best bet. It is, therefore, imperative on the part of the government to think out of the box, use unconventional economic methods to boost industrial production, especially those of the small and medium scale units. India would require to act proactively and come up with a plan to void the gap created by China.

The debate on China being the main fulcrum of this outbreak will not stop. The dominant view that Wuhan Institute of Virology remains the main source of Covid-19 outbreak will perhaps need more evidence and rationale for claiming the current pandemic to be some sort of a biological warfare. Nevertheless, the objectives of a warfare are being realised, impacting all and creating a lose-lose situation. The emerging situations though seem to be a manifestation of a well articulated strategy by China to gain maximum advantages, but has gone out of their control, which has led to a great disaster across the globe.

Dr Arvind Kumar is a Professor of Geopolitics and International Relations at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal. Seshadri Chari is a well known political commentator and strategic analyst.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/YNvY3D28E4g
Don't know if this has been posted.
Ex-CJI, in real combative mode.
all interviews so far shows him out to expose the 'BIF-Leftist-Jehadi' Cabal remote controlling the Judiciary or trying to control.
why do I get a feeling that the Ex-CJI was the proverbial 'Trojan Horse' planted (Remember the 4 judge press briefing Yadi-Yadi, RJB, Rafael etc hearing) and all verdict against the 'cabal'
He has openly named Sibal as one of them.
Did Namo-Shamo have anything to do with the 'Trojan Horse'!!
He said will reveal more names in the parliament when questioned
He looks and acts like a 'Pocket Dynamite'
Watch out for the fireworks in the midst of COVID-19
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://youtu.be/R8zD11oxhRk
This reminds me of what Ex-CJI is up against.
Agar Hindi samazle to yeh episode aaj ke din mey bahut hee upakayukt hai!!
Angreezi me ise koi anuvaaad kare to bahut kushi hoji muje!!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 0654202880
J Gopikrishnan @jgopikrishnan70

When is Rtd Justice AP Shah responds to former CJI Ranjan Gogoi MP's charges - Denied elevation on three counts - One is deal with Film Star (Male or Female not clarified 8) , and other two property deals when Shah was Chief Justice in Madras HC
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

On criticism by former colleagues | Justice Katju is irrelevant & must be ignored: Ranjan Gogoi, Ex- CJI & Rajya Sabha MP tells Navika Kumar on #FranklySpeakingWithGogoi.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Watching hundreds of videos and images from every corner of India where people voluntarily put themselves under curfew and came out to their doors,windows,balconies at 5 PM to clap for the health workers, emergency staff, security personnel is both deeply emotional and heart warming . To think this is in a country of over 1.3 billion people with its complex problems and challenges goes to show that deep inside most Indians are deeply patriotic. One may agree or disagree with Modi, we may belong to right,center or left wings in our political ideologies but one thing is for sure there will not be another leader like Narendra Damodardas Modi in our lifetime who can unite the masses under a single cause. May the lord protect him and our great nation.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^ Yes it was emotional to see folks all across India coming together on the call of the PM even with all our differences.
pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/jgopikrishnan70/sta ... 0654202880
J Gopikrishnan @jgopikrishnan70

When is Rtd Justice AP Shah responds to former CJI Ranjan Gogoi MP's charges - Denied elevation on three counts - One is deal with Film Star (Male or Female not clarified 8) , and other two property deals when Shah was Chief Justice in Madras HC
https://twitter.com/KanchanGupta/status ... 2468480000
Kanchan Gupta @KanchanGupta

"Kapil Sibal came to me for Dipak Mishra's impeachment. I did not let him enter my house."
So much laundry getting washed. It will be a delight to hear Ranjan Gogoi speak in the Rajya Sabha where he will have privilege of immunity.
Perhaps the idea is to use Ranjan Gogoi as a bettering ram to break down the doors of the Supreme court for reforms. His words on the going ons inside will carry weight with the public. Looks like a plan.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Ambar wrote:Watching hundreds of videos and images from every corner of India where people voluntarily put themselves under curfew and came out to their doors,windows,balconies at 5 PM to clap for the health workers, emergency staff, security personnel is both deeply emotional and heart warming . To think this is in a country of over 1.3 billion people with its complex problems and challenges goes to show that deep inside most Indians are deeply patriotic. One may agree or disagree with Modi, we may belong to right,center or left wings in our political ideologies but one thing is for sure there will not be another leader like Narendra Damodardas Modi in our lifetime who can unite the masses under a single cause. May the lord protect him and our great nation.
+400

Am astounded at the level of participation for a voluntary event without any force. Even a hardcore riot couldnt have achieved this

All this just on words of 1 man. Dont think we will see this leader stature in India in my lifetime at least
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

sum wrote: +400

Am astounded at the level of participation for a voluntary event without any force. Even a hardcore riot couldnt have achieved this

All this just on words of 1 man. Dont think we will see this leader stature in India in my lifetime at least
If I was NaPak, or even Cheen, I would be worried. Very worried. If a simple call to collectively clap evokes this in a nation, I wonder what would happen if, say, this was a call to arms to defend a nation.

Every single person I could see as far as the eye could see was out in their porches or balconies or windows clapping, clanging, banging away to glory, including my toddler.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Ambar wrote:Watching hundreds of videos and images from every corner of India where people voluntarily put themselves under curfew and came out to their doors,windows,balconies at 5 PM to clap for the health workers, emergency staff, security personnel is both deeply emotional and heart warming .
The most touching video clip I saw was a poor rag picker who was seen clapping standing on the road near a luxurious apartment complex (and it is from places like these the rich & mighty try to dodge the health workers). Looks like the clarion call of Modi has been answered by the aam admi in all its gusto. Today I realized that why this man manages to pull votes :lol:. The only people who kind of kept quiet seems to be the 100% pure Modi-haters who could not try going out to on the streets because they fear people's backlash.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

and we should all simply believe this vile and entitled creature :mrgreen:

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

gutless beggar, delete मार दिया :mrgreen:

Here is the screenshot.

saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

What is the purpose the above two posts, giving them more publicity than they deserve?
A Nandy
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by A Nandy »

The most touching video clip I saw was a poor rag picker who was seen clapping standing on the road near a luxurious apartment...
Yes. We need to stop this virus soon. And get back to work getting these guys off the road and a home to live in.