2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Deans »

chetak wrote:
Karan M wrote:
There were more than 4 people involved in the stone throwing. All should have been booked.
But seeing Chachaji back in power does make one feel better.

yes Karan ji,

in the video we can see a group.

If paperwork is approved by the state govt in 12 days, under this they can be kept in jail for 12 months with minimal chance of court intervention.
I'm sure more will follow. The first 4 will be leaned on to provide more names and were probably chosen to give the highest chance of a watertight case, if the usual suspects approach SC for urgent hearing etc. What the Govt's seeming inaction has done is build a sense of revulsion among the population, at the activities of TJ. Apart from JNU and the usual liberal jokers, I don't see too many people defending them. A liberal like Vir Sanghvi has come down heavily on them in his article in (the secular) HT today. That is a lot better than if security forces had stormed the Nizamuddin Mosque a few days earlier.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

I used to have some avatar kinda expectations from modiji till now. this jamat episode stripped him off that aura. to be fair, we shouldn't dump our society's failures on a single person. Modiji is convenient excuse to ignore the failures in our own hindu community.

on one side, he let the bif do their thing without consequences. even amerikis bump off their enemies. for that matter, even manmohan singh tried to arrange some political murders during his tenure. all we ask is, just legal actions against these scum. even that is also way beyond bjp power.

i think, this inability to be ruthless also a defect in our hindu dna. centuries of running from fight never instilled any cold blooded attitude in our dna.

Please take action on these troublemakers at least now. We as supporters not dumb enough to gobble down this 'gandhigiri' anymore. heck, even sangh also doesn't entertain this 'gandhigiri'. if they had this, there wouldn't be any vhp or bajarangdal to begin with. where the eff you picked up this 'gandhigiri', bjp?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Sorry publicly be Ghandigiri, action should be under the radar. BIF never publish thier crimes. No point in being reactionary, this is a long fight, we need to take down the networks which produced the Delhi violence to coincide with Trump's visit. They never cared for the nation that feed them but rioted against it. The worst part those amoung us who know the the very clear agenda but want to work for a post Hindu India just for a profit.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

I would have agreed with you a week back, adithya garu. not now. 2000+ mullahs from states like tn and ap attending some jihadi event can shake a person's belief. we simply can't handle this issue with our current system.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

The bjp on the face atleast has been trying to change the discourse from religion to economics as has been gleefully pointed out by some members here. The problem is that the "gibs" group which they court is fickle, you can give them all the gas and toilets but when another tells tales of forgiving loans and debts, well mp is an example; or you provide them metered water and electricity and then fiscal magicians provide those services at nominal costs or talk of providing ubi, and those have been disastrous too, for the bjp at least.
Point is that for the country to prosper such mentality has to be left behind which is a laughable concept at this stage and so the parties keep the embers of hindu greivance lit and at the same time do not prove the iron sense of justice towards wrong doers which is what the common citizen wants. They thus want to transition but with the time frame required are forced to such stop-gap measures.
If the hindu strongman and his lieutenant are caught red-faced within a 100 km radius of their centre of power and the same lieutenant is made to look like a junior hm, ceding power to an executive appointed rather than chosen as he is, then things are dicey indeed.
Also, if perpatrators are apprehended and if there is no coverage of the incident, what lessons would the future criminals learn?
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Tablighi Jamaat India's Love for Extremism during Coronavirus outbreak - Tahir Gora's Commentary @TAGTV

At least someone is calling out these COVIdiots for what they are:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/X1PE6gzosZI[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/X1PE6gzosZI
How does one embed a video? Couldn't find in FAQ. Thanks
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

amar_p wrote: [youtube]https://youtu.be/X1PE6gzosZI[/youtube]

Hover over the yotube button and it will state to paste things after v=
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Members of Tablighi Jamaat misbehaved with Doctors and Nurses in MMG hospital Of Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad CMO has written a letter to the local police saying that the Tablighi Jamaat Markaz event attendees have been misbehaving with the hospital staff. Now Doctors of Indian Army with Gunmen protection have been sent to quarantine centres in Narela.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHsKgcl92AE

Indian Army to Handle Tablighi Jamaat Case | Capital TV

Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Digvijaya Singh shuts off phone after ‘threats from Russia'
BHOPAL: Senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh on Friday switched off his mobile phone after allegedly receiving threat calls for the past four to five days. The former chief minister said he sent a complaint to the DGP but still the calls did not stop. The calls were coming from 14 or 15 phone numbers, most of them based in Russia.
Digvijaya Singh on March 28 wrote a letter to external affairs minister S Jaishankar claiming that he was getting calls for help from Indian students stuck in a Russian university and urged the Centre to take necessary action through the embassy there.
Replying to Digvijaya Singh’s tweet, BJP MLA from Huzur Rameshwar Sharma tweeted, “The laws of creation is such that when we want to do good for the first time, such obstacles come in the way. But don’t be worried and switch off the phone in this time of crisis. Rather divert your calls to my number, I will help the needy and also deal with those who threaten.”
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

This is how propaganda works.

@RanaAyyub tweeted an old image to defame the govt.

@DalrympleWill picked it up & spread the same narrative.

When it's done, Rana Ayyub deleted her tweet.

Agenda Successful!

CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I hope to be proved wrong, and I want to be proved wrong, but I feel this second call by ModiJi for national unity by lighting up diyas and lamps etc on 5th night is going to be a flop show. I have almost given up with the many whatspp arguments I have has with seemingly even die hard ModiJi mocking him. I have to agree that his latest call sounds a bit vacuous when the need of the hour was to get tough with those Tabligi Jihadis. I mean the mockery has reached a crescendo where BIF is spreading fake news that his call will result in the collapse of the national power grid etc.

Personally speaking, ModiJi is doing a fantastic job under dire circumstances. As I keep pointing out, the scale of any problem in India given the huge population and meager resources is that one can always pick holes in any solution. Jay Panda said exactly this in a debate with that sophisticated Pappu slavish filth Shashi Tharoor on India Today when the latter was glibly ranting away at the things ModiJi could have done.

But even for die hard admirers of ModiJi, this latest speech should have included more tough talk followed by action against BIF like Tablighi, fake news peddlers than just calls for unity. Anyway lets see what happens tomorrow night.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

CRamS wrote:[..]But even for die hard admirers of ModiJi, this latest speech should have included more tough talk followed by action against BIF like Tablighi, fake news peddlers than just calls for unity. Anyway lets see what happens tomorrow night.
chetak wrote:Image
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

Sanju wrote:
vimal wrote:https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/ ... 8160626689

How can you be so evil. I'm more and more convinced now that this is a bio-weapon unleashed by Chinese.
They have done it in all the countries that they live in Australia, Canada, US and even in India where Chinese nationals bought and sent them back to PRC.

Locust is the right term used previously on this thread.
It is not as cut and dry as above. the CCP asked the Overseas Chinese Network (OCN) to procure N95 masks and other equipment pronto and the OCN delivered as was tasked to the motherland (most NRCs have deep connections to the China).

The logistics was probably coordinated by WeChat networks (probably by understanding which companies in USA/Australia/Europe) had bought these equipment from Chinese factories and then buying in bulk in a coordinated manner and shipping it back to China by Chinese Airlines. At the time of the requisitioning above equipment there was no pandemic scare in nations like USA/Australia/Europe etc. The CCP did what they had to do to equip their people in the war against the Wuhan Virus. They never realized by denuding the host nation of critical supplies would result in a PR nightmare.

Though I do not think the CCP requisition was wrong (India and other countries should have similar fast response logistics system). The implication is that these networks can also be used to choke off critical supplies (say special nuts for AL31 in Russia, lubes for Rafale in France) if needed by simply buying them and denying them to adversaries in war like time using similar OCN networks overseas.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Allow me to offer an addition to BRF vocabulary, on the lines of “Talibunnies”:

Tub-leakys, or maybe freaky tubleakys.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

syam wrote:I would have agreed with you a week back, adithya garu. not now. 2000+ mullahs from states like tn and ap attending some jihadi event can shake a person's belief. we simply can't handle this issue with our current system.
Don’t know what generation you are from, but some of us 20th century wallahs know that the numbers and scale of damage these people are doing nowadays is incredibly low compared to the expectations that some of us have.

Your frustration (as it comes in a situation of good information about a harm that was detected and has a good likelihood of being contained by the sincere, professional quality we are seeing) itself is a measure of how much India has changed for the better.

It will only get even better, stay positive and focused.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

chetak wrote:This is how propaganda works.

@RanaAyyub tweeted an old image to defame the govt.

@DalrympleWill picked it up & spread the same narrative.

Oh, how I would love to see Rana Ayyub, Dalrymple and other Liberandus being administered this punishment for their anti national activities.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

tandav wrote:
Sanju wrote:
They have done it in all the countries that they live in Australia, Canada, US and even in India where Chinese nationals bought and sent them back to PRC.

Locust is the right term used previously on this thread.
It is not as cut and dry as above. the CCP asked the Overseas Chinese Network (OCN) to procure N95 masks and other equipment pronto and the OCN delivered as was tasked to the motherland (most NRCs have deep connections to the China).

The logistics was probably coordinated by WeChat networks (probably by understanding which companies in USA/Australia/Europe) had bought these equipment from Chinese factories and then buying in bulk in a coordinated manner and shipping it back to China by Chinese Airlines. At the time of the requisitioning above equipment there was no pandemic scare in nations like USA/Australia/Europe etc. The CCP did what they had to do to equip their people in the war against the Wuhan Virus. They never realized by denuding the host nation of critical supplies would result in a PR nightmare.

Though I do not think the CCP requisition was wrong (India and other countries should have similar fast response logistics system). The implication is that these networks can also be used to choke off critical supplies (say special nuts for AL31 in Russia, lubes for Rafale in France) if needed by simply buying them and denying them to adversaries in war like time using similar OCN networks overseas.
Please see the video that was posted. The woman is living in the US and gloating that there are none left for the Americans. Such people are locusts.

This is not to say that all Chinese folks behave as such.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

syam wrote:I would have agreed with you a week back, adithya garu. not now. 2000+ mullahs from states like tn and ap attending some jihadi event can shake a person's belief. we simply can't handle this issue with our current system.
There will be a post-mortem of how this was allowed to happen and action taken. This is not the time to pick a fight when our hands are more than full.

Also, dealing with the BIF forces should be like the game of sticks that we used to play when we were kids. Throwing a bunch of 6 inch sticks together & removing sticks without disturbing the other sticks, the one with the maximum sticks wins the game. You lose your chance if while moving a stick another stick(s) are disturbed. This is how BIF needs to be dismantled, in such a way that they have no clue that their network, support, OGW etc are removed without disturbing the others one at a time. Its a long game. Personally for me there has never been anyone as good at it as the current dispensation.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

In response to Adhothi's stock anti-Hindu diatribe in some western rag (I skimmed through it, and applied Shannon's theorem to conclude information content is zero), here is what Sunanda Vashist tweeted and then my response to her's

Sunanda Vashisht
@sunandavashisht
Arundhati Roy will remain an original. Her mini me’s despite their viciousness will never be able to match her venom and vacuousness. Such a lethal combination :)

Chowkidar CRamS
@csastry12
Replying to
@sunandavashisht
We can direct our ire as much as we like on the likes of anti-Hindu hate filled bigots like Roy, Ayyub etc. But the real villains here are the white western media that give these scum bags to spew their hate against us Hindus. Lets not lose sight of this fact.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

In the last several months, I have completely eliminated the Ny Times, Washington Post, BBC, the Wire, Frontline ( the Hindu), and Rediff, from my daily or frequent reading and/ or listening media visits. I gave them many chances to present a more balanced and honest portrayal of India, and they finally crossed a line. NDTV is very close to joining them, but NDTV almost always has a counter view/ counter information from BJP, RSS or otherwise individuals sympathetic to the government, Hindus or Hindutva. That's their saving grace, for now.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

X-Post from "Indian Economy News & Discussion" thread...............

Did you know that the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund has always had the President of Congress party in its managing committee
It is pertinent to note that the PMNRF is not constituted by the parliament.
In the wake of the Partition of India, Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had said that while the government of India is utilising its funds to ensure that the displaced can re-settle and re-start their lives, it was not enough and helping those displaced needed a collective effort of the nation. To that end, a national fund was set up that could be used to help people suffering from any disaster but especially, was to be used to help the refugees from Pakistan post-partition.
It is thus that PMNRF was constituted day the then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. However, what is little known is that since then, the managing committee has always included the President of the Congress party specifically.
When the Fund was constituent, the following people were included in the managing committee of the PMNRF.

i) The Prime Minister.
ii) The President of the India National Congress party.
iii) The Deputy Prime Minister.
iv) The Finance Minister.
v) A representative of Tata Trustees.
vi) A representative of Industry & Commerce to be chosen by FICCI.
In the face of the Wuhan Coronavirus, Prime Minister Modi launched PM CARES Fund where he invited public contribution to fight the pandemic. The PM CARES Fund is an emergency fund that was set up to provide relief to those affected by the Wuhan Coronavirus. The PM CARES, or the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund has been set up as a public charitable trust. The Prime Minister is the chairman of this trust and its members include Defence Minister, Home Minister And Finance Minister.
As soon as it was launched, the fund received a thumping reception with thousands of people donating to it, including industrialists, Bollywood stars and the average folk. However, one question that was repeatedly raised as to why a PM CARES Fund was created instead of simply using the PMNRF or even renaming the PMNRF to PM CARES.

Business Standard noted in an article that PM CARES Fund is far more democratic than the PMNRF.

It says:
Under PMNRF, the criterion for disbursement of money and selection of beneficiaries is purely at the ‘discretion of the PM and in accordance with the PM’s directions.’ Modi’s PM CARES now delegates that power of deliberation and decision making to three other ministers of the government, who handle some of the most crucial portfolios. Apart from Modi who will chair the trust, it also has his top three ministers – Home Minister Amit Shah, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman as members. As chairman of the PM CARES trust, Modi still has the responsibility of sanctioning and approving his ministers’ recommendations; but unlike PMNRF he is not the proverbial ‘judge, jury and executioner.’ By the looks of it, Modi seems to have diluted the powers of his own office over the crucial fund with the creation of PM CARES.

It is also now reported that the Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund (PM CARES Fund), which is a dedicated national fund with the primary objective of dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic, will have up to 13 eminent experts to undertake relief or assistance of any kind relating to a public health emergency including the creation and up-gradation of healthcare facilities. Most importantly, the eminent experts will be working pro bono.

There is also a provision to set up an advisory board of not more than 10 persons — selected by the trustees from among the medical practitioners, healthcare professionals, academicians, economists and lawyers.

“The responsibility of the trustees in PM-CARES has been defined, unlike in the Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF). The latter has no provision of an advisory board. PMNRF has the PM, deputy PM, finance minister, Congress president and a representative of the Tata Trust and industry representative chosen by FICCI, as members of the trust,” a senior official speaking to Economic Times revealed.

A senior BJP functionary said Congress was objecting to PM-CARES because the Congress president had not found a place in it unlike in the PMNRF. “The idea is not to make the PM-CARES fund political in any sense. There is no BJP representation on the PM-CARES fund – people will be on the trust based on their positions in government,” the functionary said.

OPINDIA Link-1....
https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/pmnrf-m ... d-to-know/

Business-Standard Link....
Why Modi's PM CARES is more democratic than PM National Relief Fund
https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 652_1.html

OPINDIA Link-2....
PM CARES fund to have up to 13 eminent experts to undertake relief and assistance during emergencies: Report

https://www.opindia.com/2020/04/pm-care ... ergencies/
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

This article quoted below is written by Vinita Deshmukh, an AAPiya...
lots of drum beating about the party she supports and its so called "transparency", if we ignore the noise then we do get some interesting points (highlighted & underlined)

Is PM CARES Fund a Public Authority?
Vinita Deshmukh
02 April 2020 21
As for the objective of the Prime Minister National Relief Fund, it states: “The resources of the PMNRF are now utilized primarily to render immediate relief to families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes, etc. and to the victims of major accidents and riots.

As for the objective of the Prime Minister National Relief Fund, it states: “The resources of the PMNRF are now utilized primarily to render immediate relief to families of those killed in natural calamities like floods, cyclones and earthquakes, etc. and to the victims of major accidents and riots. Assistance from PMNRF is also rendered to partially defray the expenses for medical treatment like heart surgeries, kidney transplantation, cancer treatment and acid attack etc.’’ Obviously, the coronavirus epidemic is new to Planet Earth so it could perhaps fall under 'natural calamities'

........ Shailesh Gandhi was at the forefront of the RTI campaign to bring the PM Relief Fund and CM Relief Fund under the RTI Act. In 2008, the CIC had ordered that PM and CM Relief funds have to be placed under RTI. However, the PMI Relief Fund website shows you a mere graph of funds collected and spent, with no details at all. So much for the people to show their trust in such funds,
I think Mafia queen or her chumchas must be using the PMNRF fund as per their will and fancy during UPA days & even after out of power days they still got to seat on high table just because the charter of PMNRF. So NAMO govt must be facing lots of roadblocks and tantrums of Mafia party's chief.

Thus this new PM Cares Fund was created. Hope after some time at an opportune moment GOI disbands PMNRF fund altogether. GOI should also bring appropriate transparency related checks and balances for PM CARES fund like bringing it under RTI, auditing it through CAG, proving detailed statements of income and expenditure of fund etc.

https://www.moneylife.in/article/is-pm- ... 59914.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Amit Malviya@amitmalviya·Apr 4

How evil and untruthful can a man be?

We have been saying all along that the migrant crisis in Delhi is a manufactured one and none other than the Chief Minister is responsible for it.

More and more evidence keeps tumbling out. This is both heartless and criminal...

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/ ... 9475641344
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Now that we have a fair idea of how many Indians have balconies, we are confronted with another complicated problem: how many Indians have candles?

The kind of shit that goes on in the lootyens driven media and jehadi activists :mrgreen:

Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

CRamS, this tweet & its replies is for you

https://twitter.com/afreen4india/status ... 1690368002

At least one Muslim individual is calling out Ayyub on her hypocrisy. May not matter much 'cause her audiences are upper-middle class secular Indians, Western & Middle East. She has to present herself as a seculr progressive muslim...wearing full clad burkha & appearing on TV is not gonna go well with her audiences.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

After seeing what happened in Nizamuddin and how they behaved with nurses, attacking healthcare workers is eye opening for many telugu friends. Even hard core anti-Modi folks are scared and realizing he is doing something right and loves the nation.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Entire anti CAA/Shaheenbag and now this infection activities are having a significant impact on the opinions of many mango Hindus. It also put libarandus in a tough position of supporting jihadis openly. They could not do it but only trying deflect and create fake news items (which are getting exposed almost immediately).
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Covid-19: Centre fights virus on the one hand, polarisation on the other
NEW DELHI: As it battles the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, the government is also having to contend with growing communal polarisation in the wake of Tablighi Jamaat's link to rise in positive cases.
Senior government sources said that feedback from across the country suggested that the disproportionately large number of positive cases and callous disregard shown by Jamaat members to the well-being of care providers have embittered inter-faith ties, aggravating the challenge at a time when the government is fighting an unprecedented public health challenge.
The concern led Prime Minister Narendra Modi to urge chief ministers to enlist the support of faith leaders. They should be told that their respective faiths would survive only if they unitedly defeated coronavirus, sources quoted the PM as telling the CMs.
Sources said the conduct of TJ leaders, who disregarded the need to maintain social distancing at the Nizamuddin Markaz in the capital, as well as the way the Jamatis subsequently behaved with doctors and nurses in different hospitals has evoked revulsion among a large section of the populace.
Feedback collated from hundreds of places across the country pointed to the damage caused by images of mobs assaulting doctors who went to screen suspected cases as part of contact tracing exercise — something that is crucial to stop community transmission — with individuals spitting at doctors, paramedics and cops as well as boasts that the "faithful" were endowed with ironclad immunity.
On Friday, the telecom department told country representatives of Tik Tok, the popular video sharing platform, to take down objectionable material and put in place algorithms to screen out potentially inflammatory content. Sources said the conversation between the two sides was not pleasant with DoT representatives bluntly talking about the "drastic powers" that the government has at its disposal.
The government is also in touch with representatives of WhatsApp and Facebook to stanch the surge of hostility, but feels it is facing a daunting task. "It is time to unequivocally condemn what is indefensible and to involve all communities in the fight against the virus," said a senior government source.
He expressed hope that Modi's "light a-lamp" campaign may help shift the conversation away from TJ on Sunday evening but more efforts were needed to ensure that governments were not burdened with a law and order challenge at this time.
That the risk of communal tension is real was underscored during a meeting the chief minister of a state had convened to discuss the plans to fight coronavirus. Midway through the conversation, a doctor stunned the gathering by saying that the plans were unlikely to succeed as doctors were wary of approaching the Tablighis who had tested positive.
"The problem is that the Islamic proselytisers don't realise that they have done anything wrong or that they need to submit themselves to the norms required for dealing with a full-blown public health emergency," the veteran doctor said. His forthright comments were endorsed by all the attendees at the video conference.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

soros, as well as the chinese, are actively hellbent on undermining India through the various publications that they control

The Guardian’s biased coverage: Calls India’s lockdown ‘brutal’ but deems Britain’s ‘necessary hardship’, urged Trump to impose a lockdown and gives Australia a free pass

While The Guardian was wise enough to recognize that the hardships for the citizenry that the lockdown has brought about was 'necessary' in order to combat the Coronavirus pandemic, it does not afford Narendra Modi the same courtesy.

The Western Media is known to peddle negative propaganda against India. In their bid to undermine the NDA government at the center, they regularly publish reports geared towards tarnishing India’s reputation. Western Media often singles India out for negative coverage even when India does precisely the same as a lot of other countries. It was most prominent during United Kingdom-based The Guardian’s coverage of India’s lockdown.

On Saturday, Twitter use @AnkiitKoomar posted a tweet that showed The Guardian’s headlines for reports or opinion pieces published on its website regarding lockdown in Australia, India and the United States of America. The difference in the newspaper’s headlines for the same policy approach lays bare the stark reality of the media’s slanted coverage of India.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

IMVHO BIF are carrying out disinfo campaign. On twitter many are posing as "Raita-wing", prodding people to go full Togadia and make things even worse for the administration.
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

Along with a strong BIF campaign, the TJ or TJ like groups stand is hardening. For everyone who feel sorry, empathize, pity TJ or TJ like groups

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/u ... 2020-04-05

Please focus your kindness elsewhere!
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

As International flights scheduled to take their stranded citizens back from the travel ban

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/t ... 2020-04-05

These will complicate foreigners leaving as it puts the travellers, host country ( maybe more contact tracing is needed ), destination country ( maybe more screening and potentially flight full of asymptomatic carriers )

Please focus your kindness elsewhere!
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

KLNMurthy wrote: It will only get even better, stay positive and focused.
i panicked back in earlier days. now totally detached from the whole thing. I am not angry or anything with MAD. Heck, whatever I know so far learnt by following their actions. It's just the helplessness. this outbreak totally messed our mental faculties. and then muslim plot. if there is no covid outbreak, these mullahs would have done the meetings and gone to gross root levels and mobilized most of the muslims. covid probably saved the country from civil war. just think about the alternative outcomes if they are not exposed like now.
Sanju wrote: There will be a post-mortem of how this was allowed to happen and action taken. This is not the time to pick a fight when our hands are more than full.

Also, dealing with the BIF forces should be like the game of sticks that we used to play when we were kids. Throwing a bunch of 6 inch sticks together & removing sticks without disturbing the other sticks, the one with the maximum sticks wins the game. You lose your chance if while moving a stick another stick(s) are disturbed. This is how BIF needs to be dismantled, in such a way that they have no clue that their network, support, OGW etc are removed without disturbing the others one at a time. Its a long game. Personally for me there has never been anyone as good at it as the current dispensation.
Yes. MAD is the best when it comes to solving these things. But this situation is way out of hands. there is no removing sticks when the same sticks trying to stab your fingers. time to burn the sticks, sir.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Speaking of BIF, the more i read and hear people like Su Swamy, Yashwant Sinha, Arun Shaurie rant and rave at every action of Modi, the more i am convinced that Modi is way ahead of the curve and did the right thing by keeping these venomous ego maniacs at an arms length away. None of them have the ability to win a municipality election on their own steam but are never short on brilliant ideas and opinions to undermine the government.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Another two-bit nobody who rides on the coattails of nationalists only to set the very fabric on fire is Abhijit Iyer Mitra. It hardly comes as a surprise that him and his family are very close to Su Swamy.
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

With the PM talking today to many, many political leaders including many state opposition leaders, former Presidents and PMs, and ambassadors and the Prez talking to all the Guvs a couple of times this week, something serious is cooking as the next step in our Corona virus fight?
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Well said. Undermining the government and constantly barking at Modi, is of no use, and actually harmful. Party politics and scoring brownie points is not the need of the hour.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

I'm overwhelmed, the feeling completely over my senses.

Complete Blackout in my area (Southern India), lots of M population also still it happened.

Candles, Diyas, mobile torch lights & some fireworks too

Didn't expected 2nd time in 10 days this much huge response.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:The kind of shit that goes on in the lootyens driven media and jehadi activists
vijayk wrote:After seeing what happened in Nizamuddin and how they behaved with nurses, attacking healthcare workers is eye opening for many telugu friends.
Yagnasri wrote:Entire anti CAA/Shaheenbag and now this infection activities are having a significant impact on the opinions of many mango Hindus.
The Tableegi Jaamat fiasco has actually become a blessing in disguise. Anti-CAA protests etc may have been tolerated by many people because it would not effect them directly. But the possibility of a disease spreading is more close to the heart of every one. And when they hear that the peacefool community has been doing everything to spread the disease; that message will have a much more severe impact. There have been pockets of resistance in Muslim community, especially during vaccination drives etc. (as what happend in Kerala). But COVID-19 being a pan India threat the current behaviour from the community will put every sensible person on alert. The 'secular & liberal' establishment will not be able to change the mind set with their rhetoric, mainly because health & well being is very close to every person's heart (when compared to say national boundaries or national pride).
Ambar wrote:Speaking of BIF, the more i read and hear people like Su Swamy, Yashwant Sinha, Arun Shaurie rant and rave at every action of Modi, the more i am convinced that Modi is way ahead of the curve and did the right thing by keeping these venomous ego maniacs at an arms length away.
Varoon Shekhar wrote:Undermining the government and constantly barking at Modi, is of no use, and actually harmful.
Mollick.R wrote:Candles, Diyas, mobile torch lights & some fireworks too
From what I could make out Modi (and the BJP/RSS) have now clearly identified their true voters & followers. Exercises like what happened today would perhaps only help them fine tune their numbers. Today's lamp lighting gesture clearly proves that Modi does have a lot of respect among the people, and his actions are trusted by them. In the place where I live, I don't think there are many true blue BJP chaps (the MLA & MP are from Congress), and I was skeptic about the event. But lo and behold sharp at 2100Hrs the entire street went dark and from each home there was a single lamp lighted & placed outside. And this was done with no prodding or some one walking the streets and asking people to follow the PM. Modi seems to have understood the average Indian in a much better fashion (including their like to trust good leaders and also the religious bent which every one seems to have). The nay sayer group who worried about power grids coming crashing or electric circuits tripping seems to be clueless on the people's mindset as well as on how power grids work :lol:. And the whole rumour of "the power grids would collapse" was a cheap attempt to scuttle the program.