2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status ... 7570043906
Narendra Modi @narendramodi

Spoke with His Majesty @KingAbdullahII about the challenges posed by COVID-19. We agreed that India and Jordan would collaborate closely during this crisis, to support each other in controlling the pandemic and its effects.
https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status ... 2321998848
Narendra Modi @narendramodi

Exchanged thoughts with @PMBhutan Dr. Lotay Tshering on the evolving COVID-19 situation in our region. His Majesty The King and Lyonchhen are leading Bhutan's efforts admirably. India will stand by our close friend and neighbour in fighting the effects of the pandemic.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/sidhant/status/1250791505096093699
55 countries India will be sending hydroxychloroquine #COVID
Afghanistan
Bhutan
Bangladesh
Nepal
Maldives
Mauritius
Seychelles
Sri Lanka
Dominican Republic
Madagascar
Zambia
Uganda
Burkina Faso
Niger
Mali
DR Congo
Egypt
Armenia
Kazakhstan
Ecuador
Jamaica
Marshall Islands
Syria
Continued....
Ukraine
Eswatini
Chad
Republic of congo
Senegal
Sierra Leone
Zimbabwe
France
Jordan
Kenya
Netherlands
Nigeria
Oman
Peru
Philippines
Russia
Slovenia
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Tanzania
UAE
Uzbekistan
Uruguay
Colombia
Algeria
Bahamas
Bolivia
Guyana
Mauritius
UK
US
France, Russia, UK and US on the list but Germany, that has been supplied, is missing from the list

OTOH, no Malaysia, Turkey or Bakistan.

Per Baki reports, they already have 25 million tabs with them and about 9 MT of APIs that is good for another 45 million standard tabs. Plus China can certainly supply APIs.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/PTI_News/status/1250778467685167106
Press Trust of India @PTI_News

BJP workers providing food to 5 crore needy people daily: Party president J P Nadda.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Gerard wrote:BBC mocking the poor in India
One has to read the comments to know that BBC has lost its hold on Indians. Nearly every response mocked BBC for their racist cartoon when they couldn't even protect their PM, cabinet ministers and Prince. It is some local brown sepoy / mulla in BBC hindi ranks who is doing such mischief.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Embedded video. Seems government is absent, the Muslims are either unaware or hiding Covid deaths. With such a situation localized community transmission is very likely.

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1250820753978650625
iMac_too @iMac_too

Local Urdu channels are reporting unusually high number of deaths of influential Maulanas in Maharashtra. This channel is from Adarsh town Nanded
https://twitter.com/prasarbharati/statu ... 7379749888
Prasar Bharati @prasarbharati

DD National continues to be No. 1 for two consecutive weeks in a row
#IndiaFightsCorona
#IndiaFightsBack

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/PKJugnauth/status/1 ... 1186639872
Pravind Jugnauth @PKJugnauth

(1/2) I am very thankful to Prime Minister Shri @narendramodi for the generous donation of medical supplies from the Government of India which reached Mauritius yesterday, Wednesday, April 15, by a special flight of Air India. @PMOIndia
(2/2) This high mark of goodwill underscores, once again, the close bonds between Mauritius and India. @narendramodi @PMOIndia

https://twitter.com/StateHouseSey/statu ... 9002113029
SeychellesStateHouse @StateHouseSey

President Faure thanks India for medical consignment
Link to full statement embedded in the tweet.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

schinnas wrote:
Gerard wrote:BBC mocking the poor in India
One has to read the comments to know that BBC has lost its hold on Indians. Nearly every response mocked BBC for their racist cartoon when they couldn't even protect their PM, cabinet ministers and Prince. It is some local brown sepoy / mulla in BBC hindi ranks who is doing such mischief.
It does not matter saar - it was published under an official BBC handle and that's enough. Just like all Indians and Hindus get blamed for some crackpot saying/doing something, we should hold all of BBC responsible for this crap. Why give them any fig leaf to hide under?
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

It seems like the recent "markat-baazi" (monkey business) has accidentally revealed a bunch of skulls and skeletons. This money trail will likely result in a long list of individuals and shady organizations to be investigated and shut down.
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

KL Dubey wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:The vultures are circling.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/20 ... kdown.html

The Pandemic Lockdown Is a Godsend for the Indian Church
Seems like just a wishful thinking, keep up the morale type of outpouring from some random pastor/goat herder trying to keep the flock together. There won't be any let-down in the drive to cap, roll back, and eliminate all evangelical and conversion-oriented activities in India. Once this external menace is gone, dharmic forces can get to work in bringing about "ghar vapasi" of those who have been brainwashed with stories of random prophets and messiahs.
There is massive flow of funds for Conversion activities and except for beating the water, there is no real action.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

Gyan wrote:
KL Dubey wrote:
Seems like just a wishful thinking, keep up the morale type of outpouring from some random pastor/goat herder trying to keep the flock together. There won't be any let-down in the drive to cap, roll back, and eliminate all evangelical and conversion-oriented activities in India. Once this external menace is gone, dharmic forces can get to work in bringing about "ghar vapasi" of those who have been brainwashed with stories of random prophets and messiahs.
There is massive flow of funds for Conversion activities and except for beating the water, there is no real action.
I always wonder if the folks at BR are in sync with reality. Ever volunteered for Sewa Bharathi or any Indic NGOs?
I happened to visit slums in Chetpet, Chennai and Matiala Delhi as a part of volunteer work for Sewa Bharathi. The conversion business is rampant, Tamilnadu is a gone case, even pious Hindus in DMK
camp has woken to his menace. Conversion is rampant in all castes, chetty, Tambrams, Reddy and even among Kerala Hindus settled in Chennai.
Even in Palakkad- Vadakkanchery, Alathur and Malampuzha area which had very few churches in the nineties are now teeming with Pentocostal and CSU churches.
BJP in the centre is a big disappointment. Modi gives grand speeches and promises during the elections. Nothing on Sabarimala, freeing our temples from state government and nothing on RTE. There is a long list of broken promises.
BJP does nothing to protects in foot soldiers either online not n ground. BJP supporters are thrown to the wolves while useless morons like Prakash Javadekar, Ravi Shankar Prasad and Harsh Vardhan go to great lengths to appease the mullahs/Congress/ricebag/commie scumbags.
Last edited by Krita on 17 Apr 2020 20:22, edited 2 times in total.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Krita wrote:
Gyan wrote:
I always wonder if the folks at BR are in sync with reality. Ever volunteered for Sewa Bharathi or any Indic NGOs?
I happened to visit slums in Chetpet, Chennai and Matiala Delhi as a part of volunteer work for Sewa Bharathi. The conversion business is rampant, Tamilnadu is a gone case, even pious Hindus in DMK
camp has woken to his menace. Conversion is rampant in all castes, chetty, Tambrams, Reddy and even among Kerala Hindus settled in Chennai.
Even in Palakkad- Vadakkanchery, Alathur and Malampuzha area which had very few churches in the nineties are now teeming with Pentocostal and CSU churches.
BJP in the centre is a big disappointment. Modi gives grand speeches and promises during the elections. Nothing on Sabarimala, freeing our temples from state government and nothing on RTE. There is a long list of broken promises.
^^Simply making general statements would not be very helpful.

1) Selective example.

2) No comparison to baseline (previous years).

I am very much aware of what has been going on and the fact that it has dramatically dropped since 2016 or so. Much more needs to be done. We are at the "cap" stage, not the rollback or eliminate.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

KL Dubey wrote:
Krita wrote:
^^Simply making general statements would not be very helpful.

1) Selective example.

2) No comparison to baseline (previous years).

I am very much aware of what has been going on and the fact that it has dramatically dropped since 2016 or so. Much more needs to be done. We are at the "cap" stage, not the rollback or eliminate.
This is first hand experience not a general statement.
I don't think I can be more specific than this. There is a limit to what common people can do, BJP support is not forthcoming. Sabarimala is still unfinished business, RTE- Pakya is proudly proclaiming that he hasn't revised any texts, Ravi Shankar Prasad - useless gasbag.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Conversions have slowed down in Karnataka not because of government actions, which there is none btw, but because of awareness among Hindus. The evangelicals are extremely cunning, an art they have perfected for centuries. They know very well Hindus are not organized nor believe in monotheism , so they prey on human vulnerabilities such as financial hardships, illness etc to introduce Christianity. The first step is to give a cross or a bible and ask people to worship it along with their Hindu gods, the next step is to make these people attend sunday masses where more brainwashing and hysteria takes place. After that its replace all your old gods with just the cross and bible, and make sure your children are obedient christians. What follows is your typical pyramid marketing structure where the new converts bring in fresh candidates for conversion.

There is awareness now in Karnataka atleast on this modus-operandi, there's still conversion but not to the scale that was taking place in 90s and 00s. AP and KL are close to a point of no return. The one thing that surprises me is that there's still been no friction between RoL and RoP so far even in places like AP, TN and KL that has significant members of both communities.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ethirajan Srinivasan@Ethirajans

Hindu Munnani's demand sounds very valid and logical.

When mosques enjoy 1000s of tons of free rice
despite being independent, Govt should also be equally generous towards Hindu temples!

Why not rice and grains to Temple for making porridge on festivities?

5:10 PM · Apr 17, 2020·
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak wrote:
Ethirajan Srinivasan@Ethirajans

Hindu Munnani's demand sounds very valid and logical.

When mosques enjoy 1000s of tons of free rice
despite being independent, Govt should also be equally generous towards Hindu temples!

Why not rice and grains to Temple for making porridge on festivities?

5:10 PM · Apr 17, 2020·

https://www.dtnext.in/News/TamilNadu/20 ... Ramzan.vpf

TN to supply 5,450-ton rice to 2,895 mosques for Ramzan

Apr 16,2020
by IANS

The Tamil Nadu government will continue supply of 5,450 tonnes of free rice to 2,895 mosques in the state during the Ramzan fasting period, said a top government official.

Chennai: Speaking to reporters, Chief Secretary K. Shanmugam said the state has been providing 5,450 tonnes of rice free of cost to 2,895 mosques in the state for Ramzan so that gruel could be prepared and given to those who fast.

He said the government held meetings with the Muslim community leaders and said rice will be supplied in bulk to the mosques.

As there is lockdown to contain the spread of coronavirus, Shanmugam said the government suggested to the Muslim community leaders that the mosques could repack the rice into smaller packs and deliver at homes.

Shanmugam said the community leaders have agreed to the proposal.

He said by March 19 the rice will be supplied to the mosques and they in turn will repack and deliver to the homes before March 22.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Look what the cat dragged in.

Arundhati Roy on coronavirus: 'Situation in India is approaching genocidal'
The Indian political activist Arundhati Roy has accused the government of inflaming tensions between Hindus and Muslims. She issued a dire warning, saying that COVID-19 is putting India's fault lines "on full display."
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Ambar wrote:Conversions have slowed down in Karnataka not because of government actions, which there is none btw, but because of awareness among Hindus. The evangelicals are extremely cunning, an art they have perfected for centuries. They know very well Hindus are not organized nor believe in monotheism , so they prey on human vulnerabilities such as financial hardships, illness etc to introduce Christianity. The first step is to give a cross or a bible and ask people to worship it along with their Hindu gods, the next step is to make these people attend sunday masses where more brainwashing and hysteria takes place. After that its replace all your old gods with just the cross and bible, and make sure your children are obedient christians. What follows is your typical pyramid marketing structure where the new converts bring in fresh candidates for conversion.

There is awareness now in Karnataka atleast on this modus-operandi, there's still conversion but not to the scale that was taking place in 90s and 00s. AP and KL are close to a point of no return. The one thing that surprises me is that there's still been no friction between RoL and RoP so far even in places like AP, TN and KL that has significant members of both communities.
Most people here are familiar with the methods of these guys. The only way to stop this is to turn off the money. That is happening slowly but surely.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/sumanthraman/status ... 4492818432
Sumanth Raman @sumanthraman

Singapore was touted as one of the role models for dealing with #COVID . Only thing they didn't do was to lockdown hard enough early. They did so later.Yesterday they had 728 cases,their highest single day number. More evidence that this fight is going to be a long one.
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/stat ... 6554533888
Mark Ames @MarkAmesExiled

Sweden is a live experiment for the “no lockdown” goofs. Result: death toll 17 times higher than its Nordic neighbors in lockdown.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ShamikaRavi/status/ ... 1250081792
Prof Shamika Ravi @ShamikaRavi

#DailyUpdate #Covid19India
While the Total Confirmed cases are rising, Active cases are now growing at 8.9% - so doubling every 8 days.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

ADothi, Shaban Azmi, Javed Akhtar, Rana Ayyub, Swara Bhaskar etc are quintessential 5-star activists that ModiJi defined. They are the ones from whom whites get their views about India which they dutifully report in their rags. So here is a typical 5-star activists life in lock down apart from interviews and low-IQ articles they publish in some rags

https://www.rediff.com/movies/report/wh ... 200417.htm

On another note, the new BIF labarandu trick. You talk to them about Tablighi, they will respond with anti-Muslims when the real issue is the suffering of migrant laborers towards whom ModiJi is 'callous'.
Last edited by CRamS on 18 Apr 2020 00:09, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Gerard wrote:Look what the cat dragged in.

Arundhati Roy on coronavirus: 'Situation in India is approaching genocidal'
The Indian political activist Arundhati Roy has accused the government of inflaming tensions between Hindus and Muslims. She issued a dire warning, saying that COVID-19 is putting India's fault lines "on full display."
That silly host sitting in some posh studio declared her to be "India's most acclaimed intellectual". Looks like the Adhothi types want a couple of things:

1. The virus spreads like wildfire and kills and kills millions
2. There is a mass communal cauldron

Looking at these useless Adhothi types thriving in these times of tragedy and chaos and uncertainty whrere are no good options, and Indian govt is doing what it can, all these bimbo activists like Adhothi have to do is superimpose their pet themes on a tough situation. Genocide, my foot.

This reminds me of something of something funny during my IIT days. Average performing dudes like me before exams would hope that the exam be very tough. Doesn't this sound counter intuitive :-). No because if the exam were easy or reasonable, then only guys like me will flunk and my true colors will be evident. However, if the exam is extremely hard, then even the super stars won't have a clue. And in that chaos, I am as much a king as they are :-).
titash
BRFite

Post by titash »

CRamS wrote: This reminds me of something of something funny during my IIT days. Average performing dudes like me before exams would hope that the exam be very tough. Doesn't this sound counter intuitive :-). No because if the exam were easy or reasonable, then only guys like me will flunk and my true colors will be evident. However, if the exam is extremely hard, then even the super stars won't have a clue. And in that chaos, I am as much a king as they are :-).
CRamS-ji...I went to IITB from 96-00; being a low level Meta guy, the first year shared classes with the Elec & CS guys were somewhat of an eye opener. No longer was it easy to top the class without studying...in fact, people like me were in positive danger of flunking because we just wouldn't study until the last day out of sheer habit.

But yes, tougher exams were a saving grace because at least you had an excuse for your poor performance. In fact, due to negative marking, one guy who never showed up (slept through the exam in his hostel) got a zero, while the median score was -5 or thereabouts :rotfl:
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

From the above article...
Luckily, my cook and house help stays in the house, so I am not starving.
I am wasting a lot of time on Instagram. I plan to be productive and finish writing a script I am working on.
Is she from a rich family? Seems pretty privileged...I understand she is a B-grade actress. Not sure what it means in terms of financials...
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Swara belongs to the privileged Congressi commie clan. Her mother Ira Bhaskar is a JNU sociopath and part time Professor of Cinema Studies.

https://www.jnu.ac.in/Faculty/ira/

Everyone who bashes Modi can be easily traced back to license raj era Congressi eco-system. It's as predictable as sunset and sunrise.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Her father is retd navy officer and defence analyst Cmde Uday Bhaskar.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Isn't she the daughter of Uday Bhaskar. He used to be noted defence analyst on Doordarshan in 1990s :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vimal wrote:Swara belongs to the privileged Congressi commie clan. Her mother Ira Bhaskar is a JNU sociopath and part time Professor of Cinema Studies.

https://www.jnu.ac.in/Faculty/ira/

Everyone who bashes Modi can be easily traced back to license raj era Congressi eco-system. It's as predictable as sunset and sunrise.
her father
Commodore Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar is a retired military officer who served in the Indian Navy. He is one of India's leading experts and outspoken critics on security and strategic affairs.

no matter because, in the end, the jnu venom is genetic and she is showing her true colors.

next step: a naxal bif FFNGO that sets her up for life.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

This where the billions from morons like Soros helps.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I think Swara type bimbos are useless, I doubt beyond noise she can cause a lot of damage. But Adhothi type snakes I am pretty sure are well connected with deep states in the west. In fact, I would wager to bet that in addition to my two points above which I re-iterate below, here is the wish list of BIF supremos like her which they are actively enabling

1. The virus spreads like wildfire and kills and kills millions
2. There is a mass communal cauldron
3. Ultimate objective: UN/west declares India as some kind of troubled zone and intervenes. Notice how, she laments that of all people Trump did not admonish ModiJi for what happened in Delhi.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

Ambar wrote:Conversions have slowed down in Karnataka not because of government actions, which there is none btw, but because of awareness among Hindus. The evangelicals are extremely cunning, an art they have perfected for centuries. They know very well Hindus are not organized nor believe in monotheism , so they prey on human vulnerabilities such as financial hardships, illness etc to introduce Christianity. The first step is to give a cross or a bible and ask people to worship it along with their Hindu gods, the next step is to make these people attend sunday masses where more brainwashing and hysteria takes place. After that its replace all your old gods with just the cross and bible, and make sure your children are obedient christians. What follows is your typical pyramid marketing structure where the new converts bring in fresh candidates for conversion.

The real reason Christianity and Islam win so many converts is simple: a religion that stresses morality and personal responsibility (Hinduism) cannot compete with religions that promise eternal glorious life free of any burden of personal responsibility, as long as you accept Jesus\Muhammad into your heart. Christianity and Islam are basically "be a bad person all your life, it really doesn't matter as long as you are pious. And also you'll go to heaven with angels or sexy babes for eternity.

People are weak fools and this nonsense works. Our marketing will never be that good.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

And if the blandishments of paradise don’t allure you, the psychotic horror of their hell will do the trick.

There is no shortage of gullible people in this world.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Zynda wrote:
From the above article...
Luckily, my cook and house help stays in the house, so I am not starving.
I am wasting a lot of time on Instagram. I plan to be productive and finish writing a script I am working on.
Is she from a rich family? Seems pretty privileged...I understand she is a B-grade actress. Not sure what it means in terms of financials...
She is Commodore Chitrapu Uday Bhaskar's daughter.

A full on Maoist urban naxal
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/sumanthraman/status ... 4492818432
Sumanth Raman @sumanthraman

Singapore was touted as one of the role models for dealing with #COVID . Only thing they didn't do was to lockdown hard enough early. They did so later.Yesterday they had 728 cases,their highest single day number. More evidence that this fight is going to be a long one.
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/stat ... 6554533888
Mark Ames @MarkAmesExiled

Sweden is a live experiment for the “no lockdown” goofs. Result: death toll 17 times higher than its Nordic neighbors in lockdown.
True sir. The mortality rate difference was evident even earlier - I dont know how to link a cross post of mine from April 3rd. I believe the underlying reason is more philosophical

View 1 : individual's right is more important than the collective right. So what can we do if a bunch of elderly are going to die etc no one can take away an individual's freedom

View 2 : Even if we take collective hardship, we have to protect all lives as much as possible

This value system drives a lot of policy decisions in my opinion
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Y. Kanan wrote:

The real reason Christianity and Islam win so many converts is simple: a religion that stresses morality and personal responsibility (Hinduism) cannot compete with religions that promise eternal glorious life free of any burden of personal responsibility, as long as you accept Jesus\Muhammad into your heart. Christianity and Islam are basically "be a bad person all your life, it really doesn't matter as long as you are pious. And also you'll go to heaven with angels or sexy babes for eternity.

People are weak fools and this nonsense works. Our marketing will never be that good.
Not really Christianity and Islam are projected as having won wars and have Developed nations, they have surplus funds to employ people for evengilisation, extra land, education systems with independent syllabus , Hospitals etc... They offer material comfort for anyone willing to convert. That's they controlled Hindu temple funds, education and want a weak and underdeveloped India. In general Hindus are without any social support system, no recent military victories, no economic development/ achievements to speak about. Projected as cowards, bunch of losers and ROP ROL highlight caste differences. That's BIF continously work towards belittling Hindus and weaken the Indian state, have a broken Judicial system etc.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Y. Kanan wrote:

A naive question. What does a pious Muslim woman get in the jannst?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

nitinbhasin02 wrote:
Karan M wrote:
You said it. One of the worst offenders in recent days, a joker who is masquerading as a science reporter, posted a series of bizarre tweets accusing GOI of lying. Of course goras and resident BIF types were very happy. But reading it clearly indicates individual in question was either drunk or high.
I have a different POV on this. Having lurked here for over a decade and attended the BRF Delhi meet, my humble 2 cents to the Gurus.

While I agree the barriers to entry in the profession are not as high as compared to other professions but there are institutes such as IIMC etc where entry is given on competitive merit and students are given in-ground and on-job training. Basis my experience with engaging with them - found most of them to be very intelligent, subject-matter experts and passionate. The regular folk is just like what you would find in any other profession.
This surprises me to no end. IIMC certainly has a nice sounding name and not much else if judged by the quality of its alumni. I know quite a few and all of them are sluggish thinkers with no capacity for original thought. Not great advert for the IIMC entrance exam, I am afraid, although I think that might be a tad unfair. After all, the vast majority of people who opt for journalism in India are either from that family background or have failed at every other option at a career. The people I knew were a combination of both. While IIMC might be the best of what's on offer, what's on offer might not be India's most talented bunch in the first place.
One thing in common among them was the universal admiration of things non-Indian. Their dreams, idols, influences all had this one common strain. So much so that one such worthy was derisively named 'Kala angrej' by the peer group. Another thought Al Jazeera was epitome of journalism and fantasised about working for it.
Later, as I came to know that IIMC faculty is overwhelmingly of the Naxalite persuasion who think it is their sacred duty not to teach journalism but to forward the revolution (whatever that means), their behaviour was easily explained as the ramification of the classic India hating nature of a leftist education.
rahulm
BRFite

Post by rahulm »

Chinese investments in India I reckon many Faujis, MoD and key public figures will have at some of these apps on their phones.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/knowthenation/statu ... 0622218243
Know The Nation @knowthenation

Tablighi Jamaat’s contribution to #Covid_19 cases in India.

#TablighiJamaat #IndiaFightsCorona

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1251102521906491397
Mac_too @iMac_too

Ringleader @ShekharGupta, retire from opinion peddling field for good
What is noteworthy from the 2nd tweet is with "no headline hunting" coupta is accepting that some of the former RBI governors where, to use his words "headline hunting".

Wonder who could that be?
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

pankajs wrote:https://twitter.com/knowthenation/statu ... 0622218243
Know The Nation @knowthenation

Tablighi Jamaat’s contribution to #Covid_19 cases in India.

#TablighiJamaat #IndiaFightsCorona

https://twitter.com/Strive_4_futr/statu ... 21024?s=20
https://twitter.com/Strive_4_futr/statu ... 21024?s=20
Telangana numbers are wrong.

Here's proof. It's more than 90%

I'm fairly certain that numbers are higher than whats quoted. Many state governments are suppressing the numbers and many secondary transmissions are a result of the Jamaatis.
Last edited by vimal on 18 Apr 2020 12:25, edited 1 time in total.