Terroristan - November 11, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
mappunni
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - November 11, 2019

Post by mappunni »

darshan wrote:What's up with onslaught of very well curated ads of Shan on YouTube?

Gotta give pukes about always knowing how to use PR to punch above their weight.
I have been getting Izlamic charitable foundation ads when I was watching Sham Sharma Show, any coincidence :eek: :eek:
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

I take care of those by searching for something related to islamic terrorism. And YouTube makes them disappear.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Well paki taxpayers are in for a ride while Chinese keep stealing away as usual.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

With open borders, Indians not willing to shoot illegals crossing into Indian territory, multiple pakistan being created within India, there's practically no long term concern for pakistan or its tax payers.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

But in India it would be against minority but paki poonjab is Islam republic or what is the correct weasel word religious democracy unlike India where meaning change if you add certain words like religion except non believers.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Why is Pakistan such a dump? After all the Americans pumped in perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars over seventy years.How do they reconcile their self image of poets and conquerors with this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/ ... 25d48247c7
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Pakistan was way more TFTA then India but evil Baniyas have been doing saazish and have turned it into a 'Pakhani' stan.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Just noticed the Reliance sign on shutters left lowest image. Is Reliance in Pakistan?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

No, that's just Abdul Kabadiwala trying to make a statement that he has closed Ambani ka dukaan
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

sanjaykumar wrote: Why is Pakistan such a dump? After all the Americans pumped in perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars over seventy years.How do they reconcile their self image of poets and conquerors with this:
Sirji, those hundreds of billions of dollars were taken out and invested in the West. Who in their right mind would invest any thing in Pukeland?
Gautam
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

TFTA Pakjabis rarely make their way to these areas. They spend their lives in Isloo, Lahore or Margalla hills when they are not in Londonistan, and these areas are kept pretty clean.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

yensoy wrote:TFTA Pakjabis rarely make their way to these areas. They spend their lives in Isloo, Lahore or Margalla hills when they are not in Londonistan, and these areas are kept pretty clean.
True, DHA and others developments such as Baharia can give well developed cities a run for their money. That kind of stark difference doesn't exist in India where rich are far richer than Pakis. May be hindu bania doesn't know how to live life of opulence..
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Not to forget 8Km Orange Metro line, Fort Munro Steel Bridge, Lahore Islamabad Highway - they keep some TFTA stuff to impress visitors and always have.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Pakis compare Isloo to Delhi on youtube....drooling over how clean and orderly Isloo is compared to Delhi. A more apt comparision would be to compare chandigarh to Slummabad as they both were built in same time frame.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pakistan: Baloch activists’ online conference triggers panic, Imran Khan govt blocks Twitter and Zoom for hours

Imran Khan government in Pakistan blocked social networking platform Twitter and video conferencing platform Zoom for a couple of hours on Sunday. However, users were able to access the same through VPN (Virtual Private Network). Many Twitter users also took to the microblogging site to express that Twitter was blocked in Pakistan.

Many Pakistani Twitter users called it a tactic to suppress their voice.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Ghar Wapsi of two gullible gentlemen
From Twitter

Yuvraj Singh

Harbhajan Singh

& as cricket is a team game & they have some bro code so others also joined in :lol:

Suresh Raina

Shikhar Dhawan

But it was their ex teammate our BeeeJayyPeee MP saab and who fired the opening rounds of salvo
Gautam Gambhir

Some more details

Harbhajan Singh
"Today or tomorrow, if my country needs me anywhere, even if at the border, I will be the first one to pick up a gun for the sake of my country."

Harbhajan said that he had made the contribution to Afridi's foundation as a humanitarian gesture but he said that his relationship with the former Pakistan all-founder has come to an end.

"One person asks me to make an appeal for the sake of humanity, and I did my bit. That was it. I have no relation or tie-up with any Shahid Afridi from here on," he said.
TOI LINK

'Never again': Harbhajan, Yuvraj regret appeal for help for Afridi's foundation, Suresh Raina also slams Afridi

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spo ... 790907.cms

WION LINK
Yuvraj, Raina, Dhawan destroy Pakistan's Shahid Afridi over controversial remarks on PM Modi and Kashmir

https://www.wionews.com/sports/yuvraj-r ... mir-299371
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Unfortunately a lot of Indian Punjabis tend to get swayed by paki propagandoo of "common culture and longvaje". Reality is today Indians all over the country have culture more similar than ever before, and distinct from the crazies across the border.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Thinking of it positively, Sahid Afridi has done a great service to put all these Aman ki Tamasha crowd on a spot and exposed to the true colors of Paki elite to gullible Indians.

To gullible Indians and westerns I always tell:

Pakistan is ISIS v1.0 - a country founded on the principle that muslims cannot live in harmony with non muslims. All the issues of muslims not integrating with other population one sees all over the world can be traced to Pakistan. The ideology of Pakistan must be defeated for Islam to progress. No country has done more harm to global muslim umma than Pakistan.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

KJo wrote:Unfortunately a lot of Indian Punjabis tend to get swayed by paki propagandoo of "common culture and longvaje". Reality is today Indians all over the country have culture more similar than ever before, and distinct from the crazies across the border.

Yeah, how many are migrating to West Panjab to be with their 'similar' people. People and especially Panjabis say a lot of things.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

schinnas wrote: Pakistan is ISIS v1.0 - a country founded on the principle that muslims cannot live in harmony with non muslims. All the issues of muslims not integrating with other population one sees all over the world can be traced to Pakistan. The ideology of Pakistan must be defeated for Islam to progress. No country has done more harm to global muslim umma than Pakistan.
Is there any reference on what part of India was claimed by ML for partition? The current lines are drawn by the British, but ML must have had their wet dreams.

There is more to this than just hatred. Pakistan was created by the elites. Just blind hatred is not hallmarks of elites. For them it is all about power, prestige and wealth.

I feel the objective was about not creating Pakistan. It was about ruling India, but by proving that they are superior. They can only hope to rule India, if the entire Muslim population is as convinced as the elite. But the regular man on the street is not educated as the elite and high profile politics is beyond them.

Pakistan has been trying to convince the Indian Muslims that they are superior and what they can achieve if they are allowed to rule. The elites think they are destined to be the leader of Muslim world, because they are the largest.

Pakistan just like the rest of the world expected India to break up. Then a powerful Pakistan would ride in and take over Delhi. Just like olden times like the Mughals. That is the dream, they still band about.. their missile names etc..

Unfortunately for the elites, the power went from UP, Bihar to West Punjab, who were more interested in their jagir and zamindari.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Convinced of Indian inferiority due to 62 war, the 65 war was planned with a drive towards Delhi.
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

KJo wrote:Unfortunately a lot of Indian Punjabis tend to get swayed by paki propagandoo of "common culture and longvaje". Reality is today Indians all over the country have culture more similar than ever before, and distinct from the crazies across the border.
Pray where did you come up with that line of thought. It is the Indian Punjabis that strapped grenades to their bodies and lay in the path of advancing Puki tanks to protect fellow citizens. This type of posting is typical of Indians and our innate tendency to divide ourselves into regions, castes.... Everyone blaming everyone else. Yograj and Harbhajan - 2 INDIAN players of Punjabi descent did something distasteful to every Indian. Not a single Indian of Punjabi descent has defended their actions. They have been roundly criticized. They may have been fooled or had some motive that was not declared. Why has a case not been filed against them so far and why are they not tried in a court of law?

But I will ask BRADMINs to take action against this poster for an unnecessary flame bait and attack on citizens of India without any reason. What the effing hell do you mean by "common culture and longvaje"? Residents of West Bengal speak Bengali like Bangladeshis - are they accused of favoring Bangladesh? How dare you cast aspersions on Punjabis. Please apologize and delete your post which I am also reporting to Admins.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Vivek K wrote:
Pray where did you come up with that line of thought. It is the Indian Punjabis that strapped grenades to their bodies and lay in the path of advancing Puki tanks to protect fellow citizens. This type of posting is typical of Indians and our innate tendency to divide ourselves into regions, castes.... Everyone blaming everyone else. Yograj and Harbhajan - 2 INDIAN players of Punjabi descent did something distasteful to every Indian. Not a single Indian of Punjabi descent has defended their actions. They have been roundly criticized. They may have been fooled or had some motive that was not declared. Why has a case not been filed against them so far and why are they not tried in a court of law?

But I will ask BRADMINs to take action against this poster for an unnecessary flame bait and attack on citizens of India without any reason. What the effing hell do you mean by "common culture and longvaje"? Residents of West Bengal speak Bengali like Bangladeshis - are they accused of favoring Bangladesh? How dare you cast aspersions on Punjabis. Please apologize and delete your post which I am also reporting to Admins.
Calm down please.

If you read my post with a calm mind, you may see the context. Pakis usually try to bring up common culture and language with people from Punjab as a way of causing trouble. Some of them (like Harbhajan, Yuvraj and others) get swayed by this. They will not try that with someone from the southern states. But this old weakness is also reducing as people are seeing through this, like Harbhajan and Yuvraj have. As someone said Jihadi Afridi did us a favour by exposing he paki mentality.

The rest of your post is just beating a strawman, so I see not point in responding to that. No more from me on this topic.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

nam wrote: Is there any reference on what part of India was claimed by ML for partition? The current lines are drawn by the British, but ML must have had their wet dreams.
Choudhry Rahmat Ali, who actually came up with the name Pakistan, drew a map

According to Khalid Hasan ....
Rehmat Ali’s concept of Pakistan was nebulous, impractical and fantasy-ridden. It was to include the entire northwest of India, Kashmir, the Kathiawar peninsula, Kutch, and several enclaves deep within UP, including Delhi and Lucknow. There were to be two independent Muslim states besides Pakistan: Bangistan comprising Bengal and Assam in the east and Osmanistan in the south. These two were to form a federation with Pakistan. The 243 principalities or Rajwaras were to be divided among caste Hindus and “others” and then herded together in a ghetto called Hanoodia. As for the Sikhs, they were to be pushed into an enclave called Sikhia. Other races and religions were to inhabit an encampment by the name of Hanadika. Every non-Muslim was to remain subservient to the master race he called “The Paks”. And yes, the subcontinent was to be renamed Dinia
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

After reading Bhajji's (turbanator) and Yuvi's rejoinder tweets, I will cut them some slack. Maybe they were taken in by Jihadi Afridi's charm and made a mistake. Of course, that they are Paki perfidy challenged is obvious because they should not have been taken in by the Jihadi in the first place.They should have known his pedigree including his disgusting video on breaking a TV set because his wife was watching a serial with Hindu aarti being shown.

But on the misunderstanding between Kjo and Vivke, I will also cut Kjo some slack. While I would not generalize Kjo's observation to Punjabis alone, but I believe there are a significant section of Indians, both elite or otherwise, who believe this horse shit that Pakis and us 'are the same people'.

In fact, as I mentioned in a post a while back, TSP has gamed India very well. They know they have a lot of friends in India. And I can wager to bet that most of Indian opposition including Congoons consider BJP/RSS as their enemy and not TSP.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Gerard wrote:
Choudhry Rahmat Ali, who actually came up with the name Pakistan, drew a map

According to Khalid Hasan ....
Rehmat Ali’s concept of Pakistan was nebulous, impractical and fantasy-ridden. It was to include the entire northwest of India, Kashmir, the Kathiawar peninsula, Kutch, and several enclaves deep within UP, including Delhi and Lucknow. There were to be two independent Muslim states besides Pakistan: Bangistan comprising Bengal and Assam in the east and Osmanistan in the south. These two were to form a federation with Pakistan. The 243 principalities or Rajwaras were to be divided among caste Hindus and “others” and then herded together in a ghetto called Hanoodia. As for the Sikhs, they were to be pushed into an enclave called Sikhia. Other races and religions were to inhabit an encampment by the name of Hanadika. Every non-Muslim was to remain subservient to the master race he called “The Paks”. And yes, the subcontinent was to be renamed Dinia
Ah, thank you. This fits in perfectly to what I thought. I expected Delhi to be included and it is.

They have claimed most of the fertile areas. But ignored Rajasthan with it's desert!

Notice how those enclaves in the Center and near UP, Bengal can easily be connected on a later day, by force. Fundamentally cutting off 3/4 of the country..

This delusional map should be made viral, specially to western people on twitter. To explain why Paks are how they are and their dreams.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Sir ji not Punjabis but people from the Lutyens zone like Mani Shankar Aiyar, Shekhar Dupatta, Kuldip Nayyar, IK Gujral, et all. These people were/are suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome due to partition riots.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

nam wrote:

Ah, thank you. This fits in perfectly to what I thought. I expected Delhi to be included and it is.

They have claimed most of the fertile areas. But ignored Rajasthan with it's desert!

Notice how those enclaves in the Center and near UP, Bengal can easily be connected on a later day, by force. Fundamentally cutting off 3/4 of the country..

This delusional map should be made viral, specially to western people on twitter. To explain why Paks are how they are and their dreams.
Jinnah demanded six provinces of India and opposed the dividing of Bengal and Punjab. He wanted entire provinces and complained that Radcliffe and Mountbatten had given him a “moth eaten” Pakistan. Mountbatten was also later accused of deliberately drawing a border that gave India land access to Jammu and Kashmir.

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/edu ... partition/
The question of a division of India, as proposed by the Muslim League, is based on the fundamental fact that there are two nations- Hindus and Muslims- and the underlying principle is that we want a national home and a national state in our homelands which are predominately Muslim and compromise the six units of the Punjab, the N.W.F.P., Sind, Baluchistan, Bengal and Assam. This will give the Hindus their national home and a national state of Hindustan, which means three-fourths of British India.
” Now the question of partitioning Bengal and the Punjab is raised, not with a ‘bona fide’ object, as a sinister move actuated by spite and bitterness, as they feel that India is going to be divided, firstly to create more difficulties in the way for the British Government and the Viceroy and secondly to unnerve the Muslims by opening and repeatedly emphasising that the Muslims will get a truncated or mutilated moth-eaten Pakistan. This clamour is not based on any sound principle, except that the Hindu minorities in the Punjab and Bengal wish to cut up these provinces and cut up their own people into two in these Provinces. The Hindus have their homelands, as I have said, consisting of six vast Provinces. Merely because a proportion of the minorities in the Pakistan Provinces have taken up this attitude with the British Government should not countenance it, because the result of that will be logically that all other Provinces will have to be cut up in similar way, which will be dangerous, as to embark on this line will lead to a breaking up of various Provinces and create a far more dangerous situation in the future than at present. If such a process were to be adopted it will strike at the root of the administrative, economic and political life of the Provinces which have for nearly a century developed and built up on that basis and have grown as functioning under present constitution as autonomous provinces.

It is obvious that if the Hindu minorities in Pakistan wish to emigrate and go to their homelands of Hindustan they will be at liberty to do so and ‘vice versa’ and those Muslims who wish to emigrate from Hindustan can do so and go to Pakistan; and sooner or later an exchange of population will have to take place and Constituent Assemblies of Pakistan and Hindustan can take up the matter and subsequently the respective Governments in Pakistan and Hindustan can effectively carry out an exchange of population wherever it may be necessary and feasible.
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

SBajwa wrote:
Sir ji not Punjabis but people from the Lutyens zone like Mani Shankar Aiyar, Shekhar Dupatta, Kuldip Nayyar, IK Gujral, et all. These people were/are suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome due to partition riots.
Totally agree. This type of thinking is preposterous. Harbhajan and Yuvraj have admitted their error and have spoken out against Afridi. Granted that may not be enough but their actions - are theirs alone. The Punjabis as a group have denounced this.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Afridi is not Punjabi he is a Pathan.
There is a weird fascination amongst Indians to suck up to Pakis and getting their nuts kicked time and time again.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Seven soldiers killed in two separate incidents in Balochistan
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

SBajwa wrote:
Add MMS to the list. Most of these people were born in Pakistan and despite witnessing the horrors of the partition, have some weird longing for Pakistan, even if it comes at the cost of throwing India under the bus.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Bart S wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
Add MMS to the list. Most of these people were born in Pakistan and despite witnessing the horrors of the partition, have some weird longing for Pakistan, even if it comes at the cost of throwing India under the bus.
Bartji
Add to this list people from the civil services cadre as well.
https://youtu.be/7iqcftie9gI
Don't know if one has to take this as gospel truth but some merit definitely as to why the govt did not order storming of the plane whilst it was on ground at Amritsar???
He seems to indict Brajesh Mishra/ AS Dulat/Katju etc :roll: :eek:
The rot runs very deep sir!!
Needs a clean up like the proverbial 'Augean Stables' cleaning :lol:
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

Bart S wrote:
SBajwa wrote:
Sure - the father of India's economic revival must belong in that list, right. The true patriots like VP Singh by killing the economy and bringing India down lower than Pukis are the ones we should worship, right.While we're at it (till the Admins intervene) where would you place Chidambaran - slayer of the Indian economy, to the believers in India or the believers in Pakistan list.

This divisiveness helps no one but India's enemies. This frequent attacks on punjabis must stop. There is no love lost between Indian punjabis and pukistan. My ancestral home is 15 km from the border in Batala, District Gurdaspur. My grandfather was a pioneer in private bus transport and had started Himalaya Bus Service before partition. During partition, his Muslim drivers drove all buses to Pukistan crippling his livelihood forever. HBS never rose to strength again. My maternal grandfather lost everything with partition - from being a rich business owner in Lahore to a refugee overnight in Delhi. But I don't hate Pukistan only because of my personal perspective. Do I yearn for Pakistan - my mother and her family yearned to see their house in Lahore once again. Did they yearn to get Pukistan back - not once did I hear that sentiment. I suspect that is the stuff Pukis put out to take a breather and recover till they can attack again.

So I think that your racism is showing friends - that is the only appropriate word for it. And quite curiously, the Admins seem ok with this flame war and pointless waste of bandwith. Maybe the problem is larger than I thought.
ManSingh
BRFite

Post by ManSingh »

Vivek K wrote:
Bart S wrote:
Sure - the father of India's economic revival must belong in that list, right. The true patriots like VP Singh by killing the economy and bringing India down lower than Pukis are the ones we should worship, right.While we're at it (till the Admins intervene) where would you place Chidambaran - slayer of the Indian economy, to the believers in India or the believers in Pakistan list.

This divisiveness helps no one but India's enemies. This frequent attacks on punjabis must stop. There is no love lost between Indian punjabis and pukistan. My ancestral home is 15 km from the border in Batala, District Gurdaspur. My grandfather was a pioneer in private bus transport and had started Himalaya Bus Service before partition. During partition, his Muslim drivers drove all buses to Pukistan crippling his livelihood forever. HBS never rose to strength again. My maternal grandfather lost everything with partition - from being a rich business owner in Lahore to a refugee overnight in Delhi. But I don't hate Pukistan only because of my personal perspective. Do I yearn for Pakistan - my mother and her family yearned to see their house in Lahore once again. Did they yearn to get Pukistan back - not once did I hear that sentiment. I suspect that is the stuff Pukis put out to take a breather and recover till they can attack again.

So I think that your racism is showing friends - that is the only appropriate word for it. And quite curiously, the Admins seem ok with this flame war and pointless waste of bandwith. Maybe the problem is larger than I thought.
Well said. Being a punjabi myself, I have never heard anyone yearning for the other side other than maybe food. In fact, my first discussion with a colleague went as follows:

Me describing why India-pakistan have issue(s). Why our army is great and why we need such and such violent strategies to deal with pakis.
My colleague: Whatever problem is there is a North Indian problem. We are very peaceful and have no issue(s) with pakis. No one from our community joins the army as there is no need for such fighting. It is utterly useless
Me: :eek:

Do I believe everyone outside of North India believes the pakis are a North Indian problem? Absolutely not. At a personal level, I have lost quite a bit due to paki's friendliness( sarcasm ) to Indian Punjab. The drug war on us has broken quite the back of punjabi's.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

We are frankly blessed to have idiots on our western borders, as our adversary.

Few days back, Paks were trying to bait UAE people on twitter to take action against Indian people for some comments in twitter, facebook etc. Making them loose jobs, arrested or getting deported.

Now it seems turkey is up to some nonsense in libya and Egypt+ UAE are furious against it.

Needless to say the begani shaadi mhe adbulla deewanas on our western borders, started trending #boycottUAE on twitter :rotfl:
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Folks please stop this blue on blue now, any further replies on this topic will get a warning and further persistence will earn a ban
Vivek K
BRF Oldie

Post by Vivek K »

^^^Thank you!
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

This is their Lahore. I am told it was more livable before 1947.

Here is a comparable view of Amritsar, note the vehicles and females.

Lahore is their legendary city, Amritsar is just a regional hub. And they are compulsive in their threats to India. Deluded, autistic people.