Terroristan - November 11, 2019

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetonzz
BRFite

Re: Terroristan - November 11, 2019

Post by chetonzz »

James wrote:Hmm, it’s the mango season as well. History repeating itself? Will be interesting to see the passenger manifest.
Suspicious... 2 PAF pilots together? Cut paste from 27th feb 19?

yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

2nd Lt wouldn't be flying an F-16. The Sqn Ldr is a possibility; however 2 PAF pilots on a crashed airliner in Pakistan is like 2 IT guys flying in India - a very common occurrence.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

From the passenger list, it does not appear that not a single person from minorities was on the plane. May be they can not afford a plane ticket?
List
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

saip wrote:From the passenger list, it does not appear that not a single person from minorities was on the plane. May be they can not afford a plane ticket?
List
MAYBE !!!! ...hahhahahahaha...what ever is left of the minorities clean toilets... r u seriously expecting them to be on the pax manifest??
sreerudra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sreerudra »

SBajwa wrote:Check this idiot Afridi

God knows what Muzzles do with their daughters.. :oops:
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

saip wrote:From the passenger list, it does not appear that not a single person from minorities was on the plane. May be they can not afford a plane ticket?
List
Mashaallah! out of 20/85 has Muhammad as the first or last name...
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Bart S wrote:
Vivek K wrote: Sure - the father of India's economic revival must belong in that list, right. The true patriots like VP Singh by killing the economy and bringing India down lower than Pukis are the ones we should worship, right.While we're at it (till the Admins intervene) where would you place Chidambaran - slayer of the Indian economy, to the believers in India or the believers in Pakistan list.

This divisiveness helps no one but India's enemies. This frequent attacks on punjabis must stop. There is no love lost between Indian punjabis and pukistan. My ancestral home is 15 km from the border in Batala, District Gurdaspur. My grandfather was a pioneer in private bus transport and had started Himalaya Bus Service before partition. During partition, his Muslim drivers drove all buses to Pukistan crippling his livelihood forever. HBS never rose to strength again. My maternal grandfather lost everything with partition - from being a rich business owner in Lahore to a refugee overnight in Delhi. But I don't hate Pukistan only because of my personal perspective. Do I yearn for Pakistan - my mother and her family yearned to see their house in Lahore once again. Did they yearn to get Pukistan back - not once did I hear that sentiment. I suspect that is the stuff Pukis put out to take a breather and recover till they can attack again.

So I think that your racism is showing friends - that is the only appropriate word for it. And quite curiously, the Admins seem ok with this flame war and pointless waste of bandwith. Maybe the problem is larger than I thought.
I said nothing of the sort, nor did I attack Punjabis in any way. No offence at all intended to Punjabis or any other patriotic Indians. I was simply pointing out that there is a weakness with *some* people born in Pakistan (MSA is not a Punjabi but was born in Pakistan and included in that list for example). Pakistanis, being the slimy weasels that they are, try to exploit that aspect, and for the younger generation try to exploit other links. You seem to be unnecessarily worked up and imputing motives when there was none. I don't want to go into the many Punjabis who have been at the forefront of holding the evil of Pakistan at bay, simply because the examples would be too numerous and I would not be able to do justice.

However, for the record, I neither consider MMS to be the 'father of India's economic revival' (he was around and played a key role in Indira Gandhi's destruction of the Indian economy in the 70s) nor a steadfast patriot when it came to Pakistan (remember Sharm El Shaikh, no retaliation for 26/11, blaming India for Samjhauta express, the term 'Hindu terror' and associated witch-hunt etc, all of which happened either with his consent or under his watch).
FWIW, I think Narasimha Rao deserves credit for his bold leadership and MMS for executing the transformation, back in 1991. I can't help feeling that Narasimha Rao ended up as a nobody, with nothing, for the crime of putting India before Maino, though he was as much as a devoted servant of the Family as MMS.

Maybe Narasimha Rao's fate was an object lesson for MMS, which he took to heart.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Manish_P wrote:
Rsatchi wrote: Superior but still begging:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/wor ... 845447.cms :lol: :lol: :lol:
The fundamental issue is that it is we who see it as begging, whereas the Paki (at all levels) sees it as a just demand which is due to him and being denied to him by the machinations of the evil Kaffirs.
+1

You summed up the problem India is facing, internally as well as externally, in a nutshell.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Reports coming in of the momin looting dead bodies of jewellery. I’m sure it’s islamophobia of modi’s Hindutva brigade etc
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

FWIW, I think Narasimha Rao deserves credit for his bold leadership and MMS for executing the transformation, back in 1991. I can't help feeling that Narasimha Rao ended up as a nobody, with nothing, for the crime of putting India before Maino, though he was as much as a devoted servant of the Family as MMS.

Maybe Narasimha Rao's fate was an object lesson for MMS, which he took to heart.
While VP Singh deserves much blame for many things including the economy, the Rajiv Gandhi government was equally to blame with the sky high deficits they ran for many years. MMS was the Governor of the Reserve Bank for many of those years.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Reminder & Warning: This is Terroristan Thread
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

MMS in his tenure in Finance Ministry fxcked Indian Economy and as a RBI Governor he was always an impediment to progressive policies. Only Narsimha Rao used him well as an instrument of political decisions.

R3 followed the same policies of wrecking the economy & is now trying to emerge as consensus FM in case there is Kicdi Govt.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Hindu Basti razed to the ground in Punjab province of Pakistan

In a disturbing video that has now gone viral on social media, a bulldozer can be seen razing the homes of Hindus to the ground while the women and children beg for their shelter to be spared.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/05/pakista ... emolished/
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

How Pakistan’s anti-India rant in OIC was vetoed by UAE with Saudi support
By Dipanjan Roy Chaudhury, ET Bureau|Last Updated: May 25, 2020, 11.31 AM IST
NEW DELHI: Maldives initiated move to oppose Pak's rant against India at the recent Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) meet in UN had other backers from within the body signalling India’s growing stature in the Islamic World.

ET has learnt that Saudi Arabia and UAE (once traditional Pak allies) backed the stand taken by Maldives signifying expanding ties between Delhi and Riyadh and Abu Dhabi respectively. Oman, India's oldest strategic partner in the Gulf region, is believed to have stated at the meet that the discourse is part of India’s internal affairs, according to informed sources.

Number of other countries from OIC did not respond to Pakistan’s initiative led by its PR in the United Nations. Interestingly UAE’s decision to back India drew a backlash from Pak-based social media. UAE chaired the virtual meeting of the permanent representatives (PR) in UN of OIC member states that took place on 19 May.

Pakistan’s PR to UN, Munir Akram, wanted to form a “small informal working group” to take collective action against India at the United Nations in wake of the “rising” Islamophobia in India. However, UAE rejected this demand of Pakistan and stated that forming of any new working group will only happen after it has been approved by all the foreign ministers of OIC member countries.

Maldives, which, asserted that it was incorrect to single out India for promoting Islamophobia had alerted India ahead of the meet that Pakistan would rake the issue. This prompted India to launch diplomatic efforts to blunt Pakistan’s moves, ET has reliably learnt.

According to sources, Pakistan’s move was backed by Turkey as part of Ankara's strategy to oppose Saudi-UAE dominance in the OIC. However, Malaysia which had earlier joined ranks with Turkey and formed an alliance of sorts to oppose the traditional influence of Saudi Arabia and the UAE in the OIC did not back Pakistan with same vigour as in the past. Malaysian position has softened.

Under the former Malaysian PM, the Pakistan-Malaysia-Turkey triangle has utilised platforms including the UN last year to oppose India. Last December, Malaysia had organised an Islamic Conference despite opposition from Saudi Arabia. Pakistan, however, had backed out at the last moment following pressure from Riyadh.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 965846.cms

Looks like India has managed to straighten Malaysia with a stick dipped into Palm oil :rotfl:
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Why do we expend so much energy on this ***show OIC forum?
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Pakistani diplomats: A national embarrassment
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

PIA aircraft crash has pakis style incompetence written all over it. The pilot scrapped the engines on the runway in the first attempt without knowing that landing gear was not down(?), conveyed that he will take a second pass without any emergency shown from the pilot or ATC etc..
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

menon s wrote:why is Imran khan saying that a false flag operation by India is imminent?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1558659/false ... nent-imran
'Pulwama-like attack' averted in J-K

State sponsored act of terror foiled.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ was that the false flag op that im-the-dim was hollering about?

Given his louder than usual shrillness and desperation i fear that something bigger is around the corner.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Pratyush wrote:
menon s wrote:why is Imran khan saying that a false flag operation by India is imminent?
https://www.dawn.com/news/1558659/false ... nent-imran
'Pulwama-like attack' averted in J-K

State sponsored act of terror foiled.
This attack foiled or otherwise must not be viewed as a failure. It must be viewed as a success and a commensurate military response MUST be made and this action must be enunciated and actively linked back to this interdiction.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SBajwa wrote:
Their mind live in desert man's dark tight space where light never shines.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Bajwa must have ordered those bozos - the selected PM, the idiot President and the loud mouth FM - to talk about imminent False flag operation by India. They did not have a choice and so they kept repeating it for the past several weeks. Their idiot President did not know the meaning of false flag and so he threatened India that Pakistan will give 'befitting reply' if India carries out a 'false flag operation'. Think about it. How does Pakistan give a 'befitting reply'? By blowing up something/some people in Pakistan and blaming India for it? Now that it failed they are going to go to town by saying India's false flag operation failed. It may be illogical for them to claim that, but whoever said a Paki has a logical mind.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Maldives, UAE foil Pakistan's bid to form OIC group to target India at UN
NEW DELHI: The Maldives and UAE thwarted a move by Pakistan to create an informal group of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) envoys at the United Nations on Islamophobia, Dawn newspaper reported.
As reported by TOI on May 23, Male told the OIC in the virtual meeting of the envoys that singling out India for Islamophobia would not just be factually incorrect but also detrimental to religious harmony in South Asia. It refused to support any action against India.
UAE also reportedly didn't support Pakistan's move saying only the foreign ministers could form such a group.
The Maldives permanent representative in New York, Thilmeeza Hussain, had said that while her country stood firmly against Islamophobia, xenophobia or any form of violence to promote political or any other agenda, it also believed targeting a specific country will be like side-stepping the real issue.
The top diplomat, who is also the Maldives ambassador to the US, had further said "isolated statements by motivated people and disinformation campaigns" on social media should not be construed as representative of the feelings of 1.3 billion.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Looks like Mahathir got kicked out of his own party, all the bad karma for mudslinging on India is finally catching up with him.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Shared some thoughts on the recently foiled car bomb attack in Pulwama last night.
Blog Link
Twitter Link
What I find surprising is how little ‘air-time’ it has received on social media and even mainstream media.

Why?

Just because it was unsuccessful?

Let me put things into context.

Firstly, let me discuss what exactly was being planned.

The Pulwama Attack of Feb 2019 is just over one year old, so we all remember that, right?

This one too was looking at something similar in effect – visual as well as material damages as the one last year. This car too was laden with 60+ kilograms of explosive.
What our boys have achieved is NOT merely averting a terror attack, but possibly another military clash, perhaps far bigger than what came in light of the Pulwama attack of last year.

Here I take a moment to thank them all for their selfless service to the Motherland.

Just imagine what might have been the aftermath had this attack been successful.

With the experience of Feb 2019, the GOI would have been expected to act with no lesser fury. But .. is it the right time for that?

The Nation is just about settling down as it fights COVID-19 and the attendant social and economic challenges that come with it. Of course Beggaristan too is dealing with it, but about their ‘fight’ with the disease, lesser said, better it is.

Then there is the ongoing fracas on the LAC with the Chinese. I’ll leave that bit out of further discussion on this blog post because I intend writing about it separately in a few days
Is it too fantastical to claim that Pakistan was acting like a true and loyal lap-dog of China when it attempted this attack?

Why else would the Terroristani Beggar-in-Chief allude to a ‘false-flag’ attack by India FOUR TIMES IN PAST THREE WEEKS?

As the Prime Minister, I’m sure he knows what his Brown Panted boys are upto, right?

You want a smoking gun?

Here it is.
Btw, for a moment just imagine if this attack had succeeded.

Pakistan would have been crying hoarse with cries of ‘Imran Khan told you so’, ‘Imran Khan Zindabad’ and such likes, in addition to ISPR’s brilliant hashtag campaign on Twitter, right?

As far as homegrown Jaichands go, Pulwama 2019 template is still too fresh to be elaborated all over again.

To cut a long story short, they would be gloating, just like last year, happy that the Govt of India is in a spot; not caring for the killing of the Nation’s soldiers .. THEIR soldiers.

With the forces already engaged with China on the LAC, this would have only relieved pressure on the Chinese for the time being, enabling them to concentrate better on their own self-created siyaapas in the SCS and Hong Kong, with their India front secure, no?
The way the Chinese are thrashing about everywhere is indicative of the terror that they are feeling within, despite the bravado outside.

It is here that pet dogs can and WILL be put to good use. What better than to force a principle land adversary to look AWAY from the Himalayan borders as the commies go about sorting out their own mess?

Especially when a few crumbs thrown at Rawalpindi would do the trick?

Let me say again – I would NOT want this to be treated as a terror attack that has been foiled. Rather, I would like to see this treated as a full-fledged attack mounted by Pakistan that our forces have beaten back, just like in the 1965 or 1971 wars,

Retribution MUST be visited on those responsible.

Thankfully, the pressure to do so immediately is not there this time round because the IED exploded at a time and place where WE wanted it, not when the Terror Central based out of Rawalpindi wanted.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

news on twitter by major gaurav arya that sir syed salahuddin beaten by ISI for his failures in J&K..
Vivasvat
BRFite

Post by Vivasvat »

ArjunPandit wrote:news on twitter by major gaurav arya that sir syed salahuddin beaten by ISI for his failures in J&K..
https://www.news18.com/news/india/hizbu ... 43653.html
Sources in the intelligence agencies said that Mohammad Yusuf Shah alias Syed Salahuddin, who also heads the alliance of pro-Pakistan terrorist groups called the United Jihad Council, was "grievously injured in the attack and is undergoing treatment".

"He was targeted near the Hizbul Mujahideen compound in Islamabad on May 25," said a top intelligence agency officer. The attack was reportedly planned and executed by the ISI. It was not meant to kill Salahuddin, but to send a message to him and the members of his terror outfit that they were gradually becoming redundant.

Further, sources said that ISI had also directed Salahuddin to carry out a massive attack in the Valley against the Indian government's move, but he failed to deliver on that ground.

The sources said that when ISI started sending him messages of withdrawing its support, Salahuddin approached Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) leader Raja Farooq Haider and others.

He promised the ISI of carrying out attacks in the Valley, source said. In the meantime, ISI stoped providing adequate training, weapons and ammunition to the Hizbul cadres.

In addition, the lack of support to Hizbul in Kashmir weakened him further. But after the elimination of top Hizbul commander Riyaz Naikoo by the Indian security forces in an encounter in Kashmir earlier this month, Salahuddin went on the back foot, sources said. He openly criticised the ISI during an interaction with the Hizbul cadres in PoK.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

ISI honchos did not like the statement given by salahuddin after Naikoo was fertilized. Salahuddin had said that Indian forces are dominating and are growing stronger. If Salahuddin is feeling the heat, then it is a opportunity for us to get him here and make him speal the beans on the Paki ISI role in exporting terrorism. Dead Salahuddin may be good for us but a spent Salahuddin has more value for us strategically. ISI cannot take that chance and will let him live long due to the potential blowback to them so we have a very small time window.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Recently two sisters in Pakistan were threatened by a powerful person's daughter (Malik Riaz) and she told her guards to rape them to teach them a lesson.
Into this waded Cynthia D Ritchie, an American in love with Pakistan.

What followed were a few interesting videos on Benazir Bibi:

CynthiaDRitchie on twitter
"This echos stories of what BB used to do when her husband cheated. She"d have the guards rape the women."
Read the twitter timeline for some interesting news about our good old Zia among others.
Khalid Munir
@Khalid_Munir
·
28 May
Replying to
@CynthiaDRitchie
Let me echo something other such stories. When Army Chief Gen Zia was caught with a woman by his wife she slapped the woman instead of her husband. Zia said he was going to get married to her. Gen Chishti stopped him but he took her in Majlis Shoora then made her MNA and
The second one about how Bibi took the Edhi Air Ambulance without Edhi's permission and used it for 10 days to campaign.
Edhi Ambulance Story
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

Imran had made a big issue of Pakistanis holding foreign assets and promised to bring in transparency and assets back in pakistan.Before he became the PM, law was Porkis had to disclose information of their holdings even if it was just a few shares.Now his administration is bringing in an amendment that pakistani's will have to disclose his/her holdings in an overseas entity only if the shareholding is more then 10% of that company. So instead of bringing in transparency Imran has introduced a layer of secrecy to promote corruption/looting in Naya pakistan. :rotfl:

Those caught for corruption by the National Accountability Bureau can under a new amendment do plea bargain, pay fine to escape criminal sentencing and will again be eligible to be office bearers in company and financial institutions. :rotfl: :rotfl:
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

menon s
BRFite

Post by menon s »

Karachi plane crash victims bodies are lying at the morgue, with relatives fighting over scarred dead bodies?
seems like there is no DNA testing that can be done in that country.
the other joke is that the cockpit voice recorder, seems to be missing. Somebody has got away with that
as a souvenir?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

menon s wrote:Karachi plane crash victims bodies are lying at the morgue, with relatives fighting over scarred dead bodies?
the other joke is that the cockpit voice recorder, seems to be missing. Somebody has got away with that
as a souvenir?
there are many reasons that the paki deep state may have purloined the CVR. :mrgreen:

wasn't this the second crash to have happened during the hypoglycemic and sleep deprived event that is ramzan
Last edited by chetak on 30 May 2020 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

^^^^ they need to bleep the cuss words "BC tumne landing gear down nahi kiya teri **ki"; actually there is a cockpit video from a different flight floating around which shows the use of flowery language in PIA cockpits.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

yensoy wrote:^^^^ they need to bleep the cuss words "BC tumne landing gear down nahi kiya teri **ki"; actually there is a cockpit video from a different flight floating around which shows the use of flowery language in PIA cockpits.
apart from that, sirji,
During ramzan, the most frequent emergencies ever seen are gastro-duodenal ulcer and its complications such as: hemorrhage and perforation. This is due to fasting, stress, variation of circadian rhythm which can worsen untreated or insufficiently treated ulcers.

In addition, several chronic pathologies can be seen in higher levels, especially diabetes mellitus complicated by acidocetosis or hypoglycemia in patients treated with insulin shots. Despite using inhaled medications do not nullify fasting, most of severe asthma exacerbations requiring intensive care admission, are due to stopping these medications during daylight.

Cardiac and vascular problems are also more frequent during this month, especially severe hypertension, thromboarteriopathy obliterans and acute ischemia.

Such occurences can be explained by many factors; amongst them, the diet's change.

Indeed, sweets and fatty foods are more consummated during ramzan. In addition, people are more prone to having health problems because they do not take their medications during the day in a fear to break their fast. Consequently, they either take them at daybreak or at sunset, which could worsen their disease.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I want PAF toincrease thier displays during whatever day they celebrate at end of March beginning of April. Atleast 40 F16s should try loops along with all JF 17 block 3 aerobatic displays. In couple of years it will be in the month of Ramadan.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

https://twitter.com/ImtiazMadmood/statu ... 3901826048

Pakistan's First Lady's second husband has appointed his third wife's first husband as Director of Hajj.

No kidding this happened - :rotfl: :rotfl:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

menon s wrote:Karachi plane crash victims bodies are lying at the morgue, with relatives fighting over scarred dead bodies?
the other joke is that the cockpit voice recorder, seems to be missing. Somebody has got away with that as a souvenir?
The "lost" CVR has been "found" again.

praise be to the airbus gods who must have kicked up one hell of a fuss.
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

chetak wrote: <snip>

Indeed, sweets and fatty foods are more consummated during ramzan. In addition, people are more prone to having health problems because they do not take their medications during the day in a fear to break their fast. Consequently, they either take them at daybreak or at sunset, which could worsen their disease.
:shock: :mrgreen: