Ram Janmbhoomi Post-SCI Verdict: News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Re: Ram Janmbhoomi Post-SCI Verdict: News and Discussion

Post by fanne »

Jai Shree Ram
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Jai shri Ram!! Finally the day is here!
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Brings lots of emotions, thinking almost thirty years back, when the brick poojas was done at our neighbourhood playground (a Cong-CPI-M equal strength locale) by a few of us, still in college, braving derision of our own neighbours of other religions, threats of nasty political workers and the palpable fear of my Amma that someone will harm me (despite her unstinting support for my views).

When Babur's boobs came crashing down, I was unapologetic then and still am, about the work that 1000s of youth like us did, to raise funds and drive political campaigns.

I still remember meeting Shri LK Advani-ji in person whenever he came to Trivandrum. This is his final victory and his life work, for which he will be eternally remembered. This is closure for our generation, all over India.

Jai Sree Ram!
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Jai shri ram
amitverma
BRFite -Trainee

Post by amitverma »

Jai Shree Ram

We are lighting diyas in the evening to celebrate this event.
pandyan
BRFite

Post by pandyan »

Jai Shri Ram!

At this time, it is important to acknowledge new generation of attorneys who are strongly rooted in our way of life and who are going to play an important rule [edited]. May Rama, Sita ma, Lakshmana, Hanuman keep us strong and bless us!

Exclusive Interview With Keshav Parasaran: The Man Who Represented Ram Lalla In Supreme Court And Won
https://swarajyamag.com/politics/exclus ... rt-and-won
Parasaran, a staunch devotee of Shri Ram, returned to the court after a long gap to fight the Ram Janmabhoomi temple case on behalf of the Hindu side. and is also fighting the Sabarimala case to preserve the centuries old tradition of this unique temple. He believes it was the will of the Lord that he was chosen to appear in these causes.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

I became aware of the Ram Janmabhoomi Movement around 2008-9 when I had matured enough to know about the things happening in India. In the last 6 years of Modi rule as I became increasingly aware of the injustice/discrimination Hindus are facing, I became a unapologetic supporter of RJM. I also found my devotion for Lord Ram increasing.

I was not in this world when Babri Masjid was destroyed. But I am glad that I could witness this momentous occasion.

Jai Shree Ram
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

What a monumental day!! Am so glad that I am alive to witness this with this shareeram..... Jai Shree Ram!!!
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Jai Shri Ram

Vande Mataram
ashvin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ashvin »

Jai Shri Ram!! Truly, a historic moment!!!
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

https://mobile.twitter.com/AIMPLB_Offic ... 0089913344
All India Muslim Personal Law Board
·
14h
#BabriMasjid was and will always be a Masjid. #HagiaSophia is a great example for us. Usurpation of the land by an unjust, oppressive, shameful and majority appeasing judgment can't change it's status. No need to be heartbroken. Situations don't last forever.
#ItsPolitics
Does this mean we are just waiting to become majority to demolish ram temple and make it a mosque again?
Is this a direct threat? If not, why bring "HagiaSophia" as an example...
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

TWITTER

@vishnuguptwatch:
Massive power cuts in Kerala.

Hindus in Kerala should not be allowed to watch the #RamMandirBhumiPujan.

That's the wonderful #KeralaModel.
https://twitter.com/vishnuguptuvach/sta ... 50977?s=19
AdityaVM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by AdityaVM »

To be honest I never thought we would see this day. At least not in my lifetime.

This is a momentous occasion. This is the first step our civilization taking towards slowly recovering what we lost.

Jai Shri Ram.

I can't express how triumphant I am feeling today.

I remember my sheer outrage and frustration when in 2007, Congress said in the SC that Ram didn't exist. :evil: I was 17 then. I was a typical Hindu 'all religions are the same' kid. It was this moment in 2007 that first laid out clearly what Hindus were facing in our own country. It was the most important turning point in my political awakening.

How far have we come. !!

Enjoy this moment. Savor it. Many more are going to follow.

Jai Shree Ram.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Jai Shri Ram!!

You can see DD live telecase here

A Nandy
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by A Nandy »

Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Can't express my feelings in words.
I'm crying with joy.

Missing presence of VHP chief Late Sri Ashok Singhal jee a lot.
Om Shanti for his soul.

Om Shanti for the 1000s of Karsevaks the actual foot soilders who contributed in site cleaning from illegal obstructions.

Jai Sri Ram
TushS
BRFite -Trainee

Post by TushS »

Jai Shri Ram.

We are blessed that we are able to see this auspicious day for which our Hindu ancestors waited for like 500 years.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Jai Shri Ram.

Interestingly not everyone following mask guidelines in the same manner as PM and CM.

Muhurt is Abhijit.

Former GJ CM Anandiben Patel is really lucky.
V_Raman
BRFite

Post by V_Raman »

This is unreal! I still have the stickers from those days with slogans - Ram Sila Poojan - Ayodhi Sri Raamanukku Aalayam Amaipom - in our Armoire back in India - stoked!!
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Seven religious leaders from Gujarat invited for Ayodhya event
https://m.timesofindia.com/india/seven- ... 348745.cms
Those who have been invited are - Avichaldasji Maharaj of Sarsa Gurugadi in Anand district, Swami Parmatmanandji Maharaj of Rajkot, Acharya Krishnamani Maharaj of Pranami Sampraday, Shambhunath Tundiya of Sant Savaiyanath Dham in Ahmedabad, Madhavpriyadasji Swami of Chharodi Gurukul, Mahant Swamiji of BAPS Swaminarayan sect and Akhileshwar Dasji Maharaj of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP), Ahmedabad.
https://www.baps.org/News/2020/Shri-Ram ... 19014.aspx

https://youtu.be/Gg2YMYSnzH8
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Bhoomi Pujan for Ram Mandir in Ayodhya brings closure for a sister who had lost her brothers Ram and Sharad Kothari for the cause 3 decades ago
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/bhoomi- ... ks-firing/
The Kothari family is one among those distinguished guests who have been invited for the Bhoomi Pujan ceremony in Ayodhya. Talking to IANS, Purnima said that it gives her an immense sense of relief that the moment has finally arrived for which her brothers paid with their lives. “I feel proud that they sacrificed their lives for something whose culmination is taking place. However, I wish they were here with me today,” Purnima said.

She also added that if given a chance to meet PM Modi, she would request him to construct a museum where the struggle of 500 years can be documented.
Watch: Footage from November 1990 when Mulayam Singh Yadav ordered firing upon Karsevaks with casualties believed to be in hundreds
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/mulayam ... mber-1990/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Reminded me of Pushpendraji.

Signs of time to come? Union Law Minister RS Prasad shares image of Constitution of India first drafted by Dr BR Ambedkar with Lord Ram on it
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/ambedka ... al-rights/
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

Jai Shri Ram
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Nagara Architecture Of Ayodhya's Magnificent Ram Mandir Explained With Pictures
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/naga ... h-pictures
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

The best PM we ever had by a mile. Jai Shri Ram.

george
BRFite -Trainee

Post by george »

Jai Shri Ramachandra

Took deeksha from my guruji almost 10 years back. He passed a few months back, after the verdict. Cannot express how I feel today.

May this be the beginning of Ram Rajya for Bharat.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

"This is not the end, Cobra would be back.." (or some thing similar was the tag line by the villains in He-Man cartoons of 1980s) ;)
AIMPLB questions SC's Ayodhya judgement; cites example of Hagia Sophia, says 'situations don't last forever'
* - Playing devil's advocate.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:"This is not the end, Cobra would be back.." (or some thing similar was the tag line by the villains in He-Man cartoons of 1980s) ;)
AIMPLB questions SC's Ayodhya judgement; cites example of Hagia Sophia, says 'situations don't last forever'
* - Playing devil's advocate.

Plain and simple, it's a threat.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

The AIMPLB are doing yeoman service to the sickular cause by going full retard. Never get in the way of someone intent on pointing a shotgun to their own feet. Their loose talk plus imagery of Modi above = electoral soosai for them.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

There is the demographic issue and also what we saw in Delhi. Kashi, Mathura are next.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Karan M wrote:There is the demographic issue and also what we saw in Delhi. Kashi, Mathura are next.
Divide and rule. Never treat them as the spokepeople of any united entity. Always address them as 'separate' entities, whether real or artificial. INC always views the Hindu electorate from a caste perspective for that reason. Pay the same back in kind and force them to work out their differences while playing them off against each other. Historically they've never done this well.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is what happens when political parties in desperate pursuit of corrosive and separist votebanks "recognize" venomous, seff aggrandizing and illegal entities like the AIMPLB

they do not even have credibility among many of their own muslim brethren

On the historic day of Ram Mandir Bhoomi Pujan, Islamists suffer a meltdown

All India Muslim Personal Law Board threatens Hindus

Earlier, we had reported regarding how the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) had issued a threat against the construction of Ram Mandir by asserting to undo the alleged ‘injustice’ that was meted out to them by the country’s judiciary in the Ram Mandir case.

The controversial Islamic body also said that the demolished Islamic structure ‘Babri Masjid’ will remain a mosque for them till eternity.

Taking to Twitter on Tuesday, the controversial Islamic body not only issued menacing threat over the construction of the temple but hinted at converting back the temple into a Mosque in the future. Comparing the demolished structure to Turkey’s newly converted Mosque ‘Hagia Sophia’, the Muslim Personal Board said, “Babri Masjid was and will always be a Masjid”.

The AIMPLB further said that the Supreme Court has given its verdict but has embarrassed justice. The AIMPLB called Ram Mandir movement as one based on oppression, coercion, intimidation, embezzlement, usurpation and calumny. It added that the movement was purely political and had nothing to do with religion and religious teachings.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If so, then won't, the muslims will always remain criminals :mrgreen:

this venomous anti Hindu american is a past master in pouring oil on raging fires
Siddharth@svaradarajan·Jul 29

The Ram Temple in Ayodhya Will Always Remain a Crime Scene
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Got up at 2:00 AM here for the Pooja, lit the lamp in the Pooja room after snan and got the Hibiscus flowers that my daughter had collected last evening for offering. Just finished watching the program. Wanted to be part of this one way or another. Thank you GOI for the coverage.

I couldn't help thinking that in the beginning of the last millennium, the Northern part of the country protected the Southern part, which protected our way of life. Now in the early part new millennium, Southern part of the country is being ravaged by conversions & islamists, the torch of protecting Dharma is being passed to the Northern half with this Shilanyas Pooja.

What an auspicious moment! Jai Siya Ram!
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

A New Era has begun! May the glory days of our civilisation return, with an auspicious start we witnessed today!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sanju wrote:Got up at 2:00 AM here for the Pooja, lit the lamp in the Pooja room after snan and got the Hibiscus flowers that my daughter had collected last evening for offering. Just finished watching the program. Wanted to be part of this one way or another. Thank you GOI for the coverage.

I couldn't help thinking that in the beginning of the last millennium, the Northern part of the country protected the Southern part, which protected our way of life. Now in the early part new millennium, Southern part of the country is being ravaged by conversions & islamists, the torch of protecting Dharma is being passed to the Northern half with this Shilanyas Pooja.

What an auspicious moment! Jai Siya Ram!
Ek taraf Modi ek taraf Yogi Mandir ab nahi banega to kab banega - Nritygopaldas ji
SandeepA
BRFite

Post by SandeepA »

Jai Shri Ram!

Dont know how many emotions went into those 3 words as I type..
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

via Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra @ShriRamTeer

श्री राम जन्मभूमि पर अनुजों सहित विराजमान भगवान श्री रामलला जी के आज प्रातः काल के दिव्य दर्शन

Divya Darshans of Bhagwan Shri Ramlalla Virajman from Shri Ram Janmbhoomi complex.

जय जय सियाराम
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ram janmabhoomi: a view at night