2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

Rajeev Chandrasekhar @rajeev_mp·Aug 4

An interesting newsy day ...
@ImranKhanPTI is printing fake maps, Cong is putting out fake bhakts

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Baki and the Cheeni makes a try at UNSC ...

https://twitter.com/ambtstirumurti/stat ... 4648500224
PR UN Tirumurti @ambtstirumurti
Another attempt by Pakistan fails!

In today’s meeting of UN Security Council which was closed, informal, not recorded and without any outcome, almost all countries underlined that J&K was bilateral issue & did not deserve time and attention of Council.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

BTW, one wonders what the lootyens liberandus and the commie cabal cockroaches who want India to give away cashmere to the pakis think about the paki wet dream of junagadh.

should we hand over that too and wait eagerly for their next demand that will doubtless be made for hyderabad :mrgreen:

Rajeev Chandrasekhar @rajeev_mp·Aug 4

An interesting newsy day ...
@ImranKhanPTI is printing fake maps, Cong is putting out fake bhakts

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMfFgoiwVw
Disha Salian's autopsy reveals glaring lapses by Mumbai Police; even clothes not examined

Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

AshishAcharya wrote:Cross posting from Ram Janmabhoomi thread.
..... .
Ashish, your post made me realize a lot of things. Firstly, we are not there young Turks anymore. Was a aharp reminder of mortality.

Secondly, I come from a family that had been staunch Gandhians and INC faithful before Independence. The forcing out of Netaji, Direct Action Day in Calcutta and family history of Partition made us question everything the INC did. Even then missionary schools, erudite media, pseudo intellectuals and opinions of seniors at the workplace converted me into Modi bad after 2002. Yes my parents had been involved with three BJP in WB before that. And in mid 90's had flirted with being a closet supporter. But I had been deracinated. Only BRF and curiosity brought me back to reconsider. i know this personal background is long but am stressingit to show how even in an anti INC family children can be deracinated. Used to worry what will happen to India's future. Who will guard? Your words give me confidence. Even if 20% of tbe next generation fell this way, then we a are on the right track. :) It brought back memories of my debates with my uncles and father.

Even though you are younger than me, please accept my pranams.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

some speeches as well as the speakers can never be forgotten.

she ripped apart "secularism" as never before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcIBGO3HY5o

Historic Speech of Smt. Sushma Swaraj in Lok Sabha: 11.06.1996

AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Salaam ji, Suraj ji, Sudarshan ji and Mukesh ji

I can humbly thank all of you for the kind words you have said about me. This coming from the stalwarts of BRF means a lot to me. As the magnificent people here have been my inspiration ever since I stumbled upon this site by mistake in 2018. And it has played a significant role shaping my viewpoint. So even though my Generation might take the helm in future, it needs to blessings and guidance of the elders to successfully make India a golden eagle of the world.

Btw another point came to my mind. I have always wondered why can't we aspire to become the leader of the world like USA, the superpower? I asked this question to my father and he had a dismissive view of that. So one more difference even noted by Mukesh Ambani is that there is very big difference between the aspirations of the young people and the those of the older generation.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Krishna Janmabhoomi Nirman Nyas Set Up In Mathura, To Start Nationwide Campaign For Its Liberation https://swarajyamag.com/insta/krishna-j ... liberation via @swarajyamag
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

that was quick, BTW.

and this is certainly not what the SS wanted under any circumstances.

the SC has now also raked up the botched investigations in the palghar case where two Hindu sadhus and their driver were lynched by converted tribals and the police were complicit in it

for the thackerays in bombay, it is not merely raining but pouring. literally as well as figuratively. :mrgreen:

As the investigation progress and the worms come tumbling out, the family will soon be left all alone holding the bag while the others of the MVA gang skulk away into the shadows

Pramod Kumar Singh@SinghPramod2784

SIT will be headed by the Joint Director Manoj Shashidhar. CBI formed the SIT after DoPT issued an order to transfer the FIR lodged by @bihar_police in connection with a complaint lodged by #SushantSinghRajpoot 's father KK Singh.

Pramod Kumar Singh@SinghPramod2784

Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is filing an FIR in #SushantSinghRajputCase . CBI has set up a Special Investigation Team (SIT) to investigate the case.
6:09 PM · Aug 6, 2020
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

AshishAcharya wrote:I can humbly thank all of you for the kind words you have said about me. This coming from the stalwarts of BRF means a lot to me. As the magnificent people here have been my inspiration ever since I stumbled upon this site by mistake in 2018. And it has played a significant role shaping my viewpoint. So even though my Generation might take the helm in future, it needs to blessings and guidance of the elders to successfully make India a golden eagle of the world.

Your post was very valuable in the contest of answering the psephological meaning of GE 2014 and 2019. You see, the long term turnout average in Indian general elections is about 57%. The highest ever was 63% weeks after Indira Gandhi was assassinated in 1984, when RaGa's daddy got elected with 425 seats. He didn't last a single term before resigning, though. What a waste.

Now one looks at 2014 and suddenly turnout is 67%. A full TEN percentage points above LTA. In 2019, it's >68% . But why ?? Nobody died and drove a traumatized population to the polls. Historically, no electorate anywhere in any major country ever had higher turnout to re-elect someone. People decide their work is done and don't bother showing up 2nd time.

Multiple generations of Indians didn't bother to get to even 60% participation rate in GEs, despite all their grievances. So who's driving the thrust to such absurdly high turnouts and decisive parliamentary majorities of 282 and 303 seats ? Can't be my generation or older ones - we've never shown any capability to do that, and secondly, the <35 demographic already outnumbers us in absolute terms though not yet in terms of eligible voter count.

So, starting with the assumption that the extra turnout and votes are coming from the young, WHY are the young so enamored with Modi ? Historically, newer generations have never resulted in statistically significant changes to turnout LTA. Except for blips, turnout has been largely ~57% for six decades, and then bam - since GE 2014, the country is voting in a completely different way. That's the question I put to you.

Your answer, regarding the extent to which even things like SBA and Mann Ki Baat are teaching kids about Modi as an elder statesman, is revealing. I don't think anyone here ever said 'millions of kids are going to become conscious about cleanliness and Modi's leadership here and become likely voters'.

While we may not have precise age-wise voting breakdown, IF it is indeed correct that the 18-30 generation are driving both the enormous increases in turnout, and the very decisive mandates to the current admin, then my own view is that this generation deserves great respect for its focused desire to generate stable national consensus needed to aspire to greatness. It is a kind of motivated broad based nationalism that reflects everything that most of us on this forum desire.
AshishAcharya wrote:Btw another point came to my mind. I have always wondered why can't we aspire to become the leader of the world like USA, the superpower? I asked this question to my father and he had a dismissive view of that. So one more difference even noted by Mukesh Ambani is that there is very big difference between the aspirations of the young people and the those of the older generation.
Easy there, cowboy :) Leadership is a question of desire to be achieve the highest possible tier of accomplishment. From a sports perspective, it means not being satisfied with being school champion. Or district, state, zonal, interzonal or national champion, of even continental - only world level success will do as a complete statement. We see in sports like shooing where 16 year old Indian kids are world champions. That is scary to imagine for anyone 30+ . We are not used to expecting and striving for greatness, and seeing it on such a scale.

We expect sportspeople to fail and come saying it's because they have less exposure, and are not able to keep up with the best. Mediocrity was an acceptable norm. Now we have a generation where 16 years olds with 0 exposure go and clean up the gold medals at world level events. Or see the cricket team consistently win from hard positions where those who grew up in the 1990s are used to the trauma of repeatedly failing in those moments. We went from completely useless at finishing a game (when Tendulkar got out, people turned off TV) to Dhoni/Kohli being the best finishers in the history of the game.

I'm sure such things do great things to the psyche of an impressionable teenager like you were a few years ago. We 30+ folks cannot begin to grasp what it might be like. We're jealous of it too, but we don't know what such a demonstration of national level accomplishment does to young minds who then hunger for even more. We cannot stop thinking the way we've been hardwired to think - "ooh Dhoni's gonna get this done, but maybe we'll fall apart like we did 15 years ago ? (dhoti shiver)' . You're blessed with not growing up with such negativity in many ways.

So I'm not sure what the older generation can teach you here. The younger folks are already doing things were unimaginable when we were your age 15+ years ago. You want to make India a world power, go for it. Demand a political framework that implements timebound goals towards great power status. None of us are going to complain, and don't let us keep you from it by saying it can't be done :-)
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

You liar you are 40+ :)
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Saar, even if I'm 65+, I still get to say I'm 35+ onlee :P
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

A few years ago there was a Hindi movie called Page3 made about Bollywood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Page_3_(film)
The police find out that a group of boys are being held at the Thapar's private bungalow in Mud Island; but they do not have a search warrant. However, based on Madhavi's investigation, they conduct a raid. It is revealed that Ramesh Thapar has been molesting children from the rehabilitation home. Ramesh is arrested and police also find a connection to other corporate personalities who are involved in the scandal. Madhavi manages to capture the whole event on camera, and develops a breaking exposé story.
This actually happens in Bollywood and unlike other countries in the west where there will be visibility, we have no clue what happens to kids. I wonder if SSR was going to do a big reveal or had leaked something to the police. Other than this or a proposed terrorism attack, cannot think of any reason for the spate of murders.

In India, children have no agency. The so called NGO's are kid rape centers. I sincerely hope, pray that something productive comes out of this affair.

In countries like South Korea that has been some recompense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silenced_(film)
In 2011, the Korean National Assembly passed the "Dogani Law" (named after the Korean name of the film), removing any statute of limitations for sexual assault against children under 13 and the disabled. It also raised the minimum sentence for rape of young children and the disabled to up to life in prison, and abolished a clause requiring that victims prove they were "unable to resist" due to their disability.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Thank you Suraj ji for this wonderful post and really touching post. It gave a insight and clarity on the actions and motivations of my generations. It helped me understand the vital role I as a individual and my generation as a whole my play in shaping India's destiny in the 21st century.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kswfljnahk
Sushant Singh Rajput's personal diary accessed, Shocking evidence tampering expose | India Upfront

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Head Surgeon of Mumbai police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRE5YNR_3c
Disha Salian's probe botch-up confirmed, Insider goes on record | Blueprint Explosive Exclusive

Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

It was big setback for nation & BJP that we lost a great lawyer like Arun Jetli jee early............

Arun Jaitley framed bill on Article 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife

Former Union minister Arun Jaitley's wife Sangeeta Jaitley has said her late husband completed the assigned task of preparing a bill on the nullification of Article 370 that can withstand any legal challenge. Walking down memory lane on the first anniversary of the abrogation of Article 370 provisions, Sangeeta Jaitley said, "Last year, I saw him reading the J and K constitution quite often and I enquired about the reason. His reply was that reading helps to decipher new things."

Although, she added, she was not aware that the three -- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah and Jaitley -- were working on the revocation of Article 370 provisions that accorded special status to Jammu and Kashmir and that he was assigned the task of preparing a bill which can withstand any legal challenge, even in the Supreme Court.

Congratulating the people of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh on the first anniversary of the Centre's August 5 move, the daughter of Girdhari Lal Dogra -- the longest serving finance minister of Jammu and Kashmir -- said the late BJP leader under the guidance of the prime minister framed the bill. (New Information, didn't knews that Mrs jaitley hails form such a high & respectable family)

She said when her father was industry minister he managed to persuade K K Birla to launch Chenab textiles in her home district Kathua.

She said it is heartening to see Jammu becoming an educational hub with IIT, IIM, AIIMS coming up.

"It was the vision of Arun (Jaitley) to see Jammu becoming the hub of education. If God had given him more time, he would have sanctioned financial services college for the region as well," she said.

Arun Jaitley died on August 24 last year.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/india ... 56191.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Mollick.R wrote:It was big setback for nation & BJP that we lost a great lawyer like Arun Jetli jee early............

Arun Jaitley framed bill on Article 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife

Former Union minister Arun Jaitley's wife Sangeeta Jaitley has said her late husband completed the assigned task of preparing a bill on the nullification of Article 370 that can withstand any legal challenge. Walking down memory lane on the first anniversary of the abrogation of Article 370 provisions, Sangeeta Jaitley said, "Last year, I saw him reading the J and K constitution quite often and I enquired about the reason. His reply was that reading helps to decipher new things."

Although, she added, she was not aware that the three -- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah and Jaitley -- were working on the revocation of Article 370 provisions that accorded special status to Jammu and Kashmir and that he was assigned the task of preparing a bill which can withstand any legal challenge, even in the Supreme Court.

Congratulating the people of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh on the first anniversary of the Centre's August 5 move, the daughter of Girdhari Lal Dogra -- the longest serving finance minister of Jammu and Kashmir -- said the late BJP leader under the guidance of the prime minister framed the bill. (New Information, didn't knews that Mrs jaitley hails form such a high & respectable family)

She said when her father was industry minister he managed to persuade K K Birla to launch Chenab textiles in her home district Kathua.

She said it is heartening to see Jammu becoming an educational hub with IIT, IIM, AIIMS coming up.

"It was the vision of Arun (Jaitley) to see Jammu becoming the hub of education. If God had given him more time, he would have sanctioned financial services college for the region as well," she said.

Arun Jaitley died on August 24 last year.

BTW, Mollick.R ji,

moneycontrol and its owner are rabidly anti Indian and the lady's anti India articles appear mostly in the foregin media.

recently they attempted to do a hitjob piece on the NEP.
Last edited by chetak on 07 Aug 2020 02:17, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Seems the Rajasthan HC has taken the help of the Rajasthan Government to get the notice served ...

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 7513100288
Utkarsh Anand @utkarsh_aanand

#Rajasthan High Court ensures 6 BSP MLAs, who 'merged' with the #Congress in #Rajasthan, are duly served notices in the petitions that want them disqualified for switching over.

Spl messanger, with help of SP, Jaisalmer, will deliver notices of HC proceedings at their resort.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

AshishAcharya wrote:Cross posting from Ram Janmabhoomi thread.
said above ? How is that different from their views of (insert anyone else in his age group or older) ? Why do you think they hold this view ?

Thanks for asking me this question. I will try to put into words the thoughts and observations I have had for a long time.

..............I think that answers all the questions you had posed, Suraj ji. I hope it's helps the Brf members in understanding what my gen think of modi.
Ashish Ji, let me add my voice to the chorus of appreciation for your words that are so revealing. I am much older than you and it is extremely refreshing to see a different perspective. I am mostly a lurker here although a member since the late 90s. BRF is somewhat of an echo chamber and most of us here are old fogies who largely agree with each other on matters of national security. In the beginning it was a 'secular' forum but gradually became more focused on Dharma and IMHO a truly secular meeting place for like minded people.

Your story finds deep resonance within me. Even in the 60s and 70s, in fact perhaps more so, the Britshit remnants ruled the roost. I even had white Anglo teachers in my school, a leftover from the Colonial era. Everything Hindu and Indian was undesirable, we were all made to feel that the only 'educated' people were those who spoke English well and aped the Brits. My generation was deracinated very early on. It took me half my life for me to cast off this Colonial yoke and be proud of 'my people'. This happened on Dec 6, 1992. It was a seminal event in this long and painful story of Hindu India. At the time I was a fully apologetic Darkie living in UK, having drunk enough of the Koolaid and embarrassed of all the Ram Mandir 'nonsense'. The events of that afternoon shook me to my core and became my Red Pill Day.

From Dec 1992 we have indeed come full circle and August 5, 2020 will forever be remembered as the Day India really woke up.

Thank you for sharing your views and bringing to us the true facts about your generation. I had lost all hope but now see that the reality is quite different. Makes the work ahead that much harder since the opposition will pit everything they can against the rise of India and of the Hindu.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Hat-tip to AshishAcharya for his spirit and his clear talent that is evident from his writing: imbued with matter-of-clarity that doesn’t compromise on passion. I have always held that clear writing, clear thinking, and moral uprightness go together. Sort of how, Sri Ramachandra’s straight-and-true arrow is a metaphor for his character.

Honor your elders, know them for the good people they are, shaped like all are, by the circumstances of their lives. Give thanks for your own circumstances, which your elders surely had a part in shaping.

And having done that, work out life for yourself. You have all the necessary equipment already within you.

“Ab tumhare hawale yeh watan”, as the song says, fills me with a little less dread, thanks to your post.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

https://twitter.com/taslimanasreen/stat ... 3363908608
taslima nasreen
@taslimanasreen

Can't live in my country, impossible to live in Pakistan. I only can live in India, if I want to live in the subcontinent. Why India? Because it is not a Muslim-majority country. The truth is, non-Muslim countries are safer for free thinkers, secular humanists, atheists.

11:05 PM · Aug 4, 2020
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Came across this. Do give a read, pretty interesting thread.

https://twitter.com/saket71/status/1290982132005789702
I was supremely secular on 6th of December 1992. I was in the hostel. When the news came, I took my roommate and sat in the room of a Muslim classmate. I thought he might be feeling so alienated. We didn’t say anything. We sat silently.
He goes on to tell his transformation.
manish singh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by manish singh »

Kudos AshishAcharya. So glad to see that your fundae are so clear while still in college.
During my times, college was for playing Counter Strike, bunking classes and generally chilling in life. Not that I regret that :)
I seriously starting reading stuff only after college and BRF helped tremendously in clarifying things.

Being from devabhoomi Uttarakhand, while I did not have much negativity when it comes to Hindu traditions, I did pretty much go along with the standard narrative and wasn't gung-ho about Hindutva.
After passing out of college, I finally started reading about politics and religion around 2004-2005.
I wasn't anti or pro Modi, but I had bought into the narrative that Modi was involved in Gujarat riots. This view was reinforced when I spoke to some people from Gujarat who openly supported Modi and asserted that he had a hand in the riots in targeting and killing muslims.

Then I seriously started reading BRF and was surprised to learn that far from fanning the riots, Modi had done everything possible to bring the riots under control.
During those days there was no Twitter, so BRF was literally a treasure trove of information related to countering the dominant anti Hindu/BJP narrative.
It's when it became clear to me that Modi was innocent of any wrongdoing during the riots that my journey towards being a politically aware Hindu started. When the dominant narrative could be so wrong about Modi, what other lies had it fed me?
I will forever be grateful to BRF and the gurus here for that.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

chetak wrote:
Mollick.R wrote:It was big setback for nation & BJP that we lost a great lawyer like Arun Jetli jee early............

Arun Jaitley framed bill on Article 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife .............

BTW, Mollick.R ji,

moneycontrol and its owner are rabidly anti Indian and the lady's anti India articles appear mostly in the foregin media.

Chetak saar to the best of my gyaan Mota Bhai Reliance wala is current owner MoneyControl.com

MoneyControl.com was aquired by E-18 which is a subsidiary of TV18. I think around 4-5 years ago Mota Bhai of Reliance fame purchased TV18 & Network18.

TV18 & Network18 both are listed entities in BSE & NSE & both stock trades around 40-50 Rs/share.

Currently Victor and Sangeeta Fernandes may own a very small minority stake in TV18.

Will look for their exact shareholding from SEBI filings annual reports etc in weekend. :-)

Jai Sri Ram
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/sanjay- ... ssion=true

ED raids 14 locations linked to Vadra-aide Sanjay Bhandari, accused in the Pilatus Aircraft Scam

OpIndia Staff | 7 August, 2020
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Mollick.R wrote:
chetak wrote:
BTW, Mollick.R ji,

Chetak saar to the best of my gyaan Mota Bhai Reliance wala is current owner MoneyControl.com

MoneyControl.com was aquired by E-18 which is a subsidiary of TV18. I think around 4-5 years ago Mota Bhai of Reliance fame purchased TV18 & Network18.

TV18 & Network18 both are listed entities in BSE & NSE & both stock trades around 40-50 Rs/share.

Currently Victor and Sangeeta Fernandes may own a very small minority stake in TV18.

Will look for their exact shareholding from SEBI filings annual reports etc in weekend. :-)

Jai Sri Ram
Please don't bother saar.

I was mistaken.

Sorry.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the panic of the dienasty is palpable. :mrgreen:

underhand tactics learned quickly from other MVA "partners".

they forget that, in the end, they alone will be left holding the bag

Ankur Singh @iAnkurSingh

So just before CBI arrives in Mumbai, Maharashtra Govt passes order of 14 days mandatory quarantine.
Maharashtra Govt doing all it can to delay investigation in Sushant's Case.
They want time to destroy evidences and shut people who can help in solving the murder case.
11:34 AM · Aug 7, 2020
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the tweets that the congis deleted for fear of upsetting their core vote banks, especially after the "pious" ropers showed their extreme displeasure :mrgreen:

like true commies, lootyens and congi libtards and liberandus:

"hathi ke daant khane ke aur, dikhane ke aur"

Doesn’t matter if PM Modi did Bhoomi Pujan, credit for Ram Mandir must go to Rajiv Gandhi: Congress claims, then deletes tweets

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

KLNMurthy wrote:
darshan wrote: Agree. On BRF I had previously mentioned how this separated Modi on ground in GJ from Advani and others. I have personally seen Advani and his security detail just march into inner parts of temples with weapons and many times shoes on. However, nothing like that would be allowed by Modi.
I don't disbelieve you, but I find it hard to believe that Advani's security entered a temple with shoes on. Even Indian Army went in barefoot into Golden Temple during Operation Blue Star.
IMO, this example of gurdwara is incorrect usage here as Sikhs aren't as docile and unaware as Hindus. Even though they're same. Political disturbance and blowback were already on table. In GJ, I have routinely seen local cops march in temples on duty business with shoes on. They do it because of Hindus being docile and not expecting any push back. When first time I saw Advani like this, I was not upset at Advani. I was upset at mandir's trustees and priests for not calling him out on it. If anything, I believe that I was the only one who took an exception to it. Everyone's shoes were at the main entrance and they should have known to follow that or setting an example for others to follow if they saw something not inline with Dharmic traditions. For everyone else, it was routine business and they themselves didn't believe in mandirs they were running as far as I concluded. Everyone was so happy to have Advani make a stop to do photo session. Being cross correlating person by nature, when I saw Modi do things opposite, it was hard not to miss or take a note that he's a believer and in a different category from others. Advani no doubt contributed a lot but I don't know how much he believed and how much was politics. Modi didn't commend many things during visits. However, it wasn't the same with Advani.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

‘How can a political party enter an agreement with China?’ CJI Bobde bewildered after becoming aware of Congress deal with CCP in 2008
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/cji-bob ... cbi-probe/
Chief Justice of India Ashok Bobde appeared bewildered when he was made aware of the memorandum of understanding signed between the Congress party and the Chinese Communist Party in 2008. The deal, which gained a lot of attention in the public eye after the clash between the Indian Army and the PLA at Galwan Valley in Ladakh, has been criticised by politicians and individuals across the board.

CJI Bobde said, “There is something like unheard of legally in this plea. How can a political party enter into an agreement with China?” He added, “We have not heard a political party of one country entering into an agreement with political party of another country.”
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

chetak wrote:IPS Gupteshwar Pandey @ips_gupteshwar

IPS officer Binay Tiwari reached Mumbai today from patna on official duty to lead the police team there but he has been forcibly quarantined by BMC officials at 11pm today.He was not provided accommodation in the IPSMess despite request and was staying in a guest house in Goregaw
In the U.S, this would likely fall under "Obstruction of justice", a pretty serious crime. Not sure if we have its equivalent in India. Even if its there, I've never seen it being used. If used, for instance, Islamic mobs wouldn't mobilize when the police come to arrest a rapist-murdered in their midst
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:‘How can a political party enter an agreement with China?’ CJI Bobde bewildered after becoming aware of Congress deal with CCP in 2008
https://www.opindia.com/2020/08/cji-bob ... cbi-probe/
Chief Justice of India Ashok Bobde appeared bewildered when he was made aware of the memorandum of understanding signed between the Congress party and the Chinese Communist Party in 2008. The deal, which gained a lot of attention in the public eye after the clash between the Indian Army and the PLA at Galwan Valley in Ladakh, has been criticised by politicians and individuals across the board.

CJI Bobde said, “There is something like unheard of legally in this plea. How can a political party enter into an agreement with China?” He added, “We have not heard a political party of one country entering into an agreement with political party of another country.”
there is already long standing precedent and a luridly documented history in this matter :mrgreen:

In the earlier days, it looks like congi, naxal, lootyens liberandus and commie shers and shernis blossomed and bloomed after drinking russki milk and of late they have even adapted to drinking, but alas, not blossoming on chinese milk. This may be a problem either because of the quality or perhaps the quantity of said cheeni milk.

the convenient timing of the publishing of this article (7 August, 2020) is too much of a coincidence :wink:

those on the forum and also on twitter may please tweet the link to this article as widely as they can. It's the least one can do to "repay" the famiglia for its extraordinary services to India, way above and beyond the call of duty.

The KGB ties of Indira Gandhi: How India became a puppet of USSR during the Cold War

The KGB ties of Indira Gandhi: How India became a puppet of USSR during the Cold War

Mitrokhin reveals that Indira Gandhi was given 20 million rupees in exchange for crucial information, and to the surprise of Soviet chiefs, didn't even return the bag in which she received the money

7 August, 2020
Nivan Sadh

After the Second World War that saw the Allied powers winning a trouncing victory against the Axis, ideological differences began to emerge between the USSR and USA. While the Soviets pushed Communism and Socialism in countries, the US spread democracy and capitalism through proxy civil wars in various countries.

The end of World War II led to the sun finally setting on the British Empire, with countries such as India gaining independence from the British Raj and many other colonies also being freed. The end of the Second World War also witnessed the grand era of espionage led by CIA and KGB; espionage agencies of the two powers.

Vasili Mitrokhin, a KGB spy who later defected to the United Kingdom, revealed many secret documents and information to the world through his archives called ‘Mitrokhin Archive’. In the archives, there are several chapters dedicated to India and the Gandhi family.

After India gained independence in 1947, attention of the two espionage agencies diverted to India. Both the countries wanted to gain indirect control of the country, since it would give them control over a potential regional power. In the chapter ‘The Special Relationship With India’ (Part 1: The Supremacy of the Indian National Congress), Mitrokhin reveals that Joseph Stalin had a rather poor opinion of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India.

According to the archives, Stalin regarded Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi as “imperialist puppets” who bowed before the British and betrayed their people, helping the British tighten their hold over India. Despite his harsh words for the PM, Nehru often praised the Communist revolution of Soviet Russia and took inspiration from it.

After becoming Prime Minister, Nehru paid a diplomatic visit to the USSR, where each incident was ‘carefully staged’. According to Mitrokhin, the Soviets were eyeing India as a ‘playground’ for CIA and KGB agents. After Indira Gandhi (given the codename ‘Vano’ by Mitrokhin) became Prime Minister, the KGB managed to infiltrate deeper into the Indian government.

Mitrokhin reveals that Indira Gandhi was given 20 million rupees in exchange for crucial information, and to the surprise of Soviet chiefs, didn’t even return the bag in which she received the money. Like Nehru, Indira Gandhi too was made to believe that the Communist revolution of Russia was a ‘beaming light’ for the world, and often praised the ‘revolutionary’ principles followed in Soviet factories which were carefully staged during her visits.

The concerns arise when Mitrokhin claims that 7 cabinet ministers from the Congress party were elected due to Soviet funding during the regime of Indira Gandhi, while the defense minister during Nehru’s tenure (V. Krishna Menon) was also given Soviet backing. Mitrokhin Archives claim that due to Soviet backing and influence, former defense minister V. Krishna Menon purchased Soviet MiGs instead of British lightnings after his election campaign got funded by KGB in 1962 and 1967.

The archives also reveal the Soviet connections of the Communist Party of India. According to Mitrokhin, the CPI was funded in multiple ways by the Soviets; and had received funds in several bizarre ways including through car windows during Delhi traffic! At several instances, the Intelligence Bureau of India had intercepted transfer of funds to the Party treasury of CPI from USSR, to which Nehru chuckled saying that the Soviets had “underestimated” India’s intelligence.

However, he didn’t realise that the Soviets had penetrated deep into Indian embassies and were extracting information via their agents. As per Mitrokhin, many Indian diplomats abroad were seduced (and later blackmailed into revealing classified information) by female KGB agents called ‘sparrows’.

By 1972, the KGB had over 10 Indian newspapers under their payroll and had apparently planted over 3,500 articles in Indian newspapers.

The Archives of Mitrokhin also claim that in the 1977 elections, campaigns of 21 non-communist leaders were financed by the KGB. Under the Nehru-Gandhi regime, espionage wasn’t uncommon in India and the country had become a playground for foreign espionage agencies.

While countries like the UK and USA formed special committees to investigate the claims made by Mitrokhin, the UPA-1 government led by Congress party dismissed the claims and didn’t form any committee to investigate his claims. While the world looks at the archives as the most sensational counter-intelligence document, India did not perform a single enquiry into the archives.

The Congress party dismissed the claims without any investigation or enquiry. There is much to be revealed about the dark history of the Grand Old Party of India, and Mitrokhin’s archives show us the tip of the iceberg of the dirty history of India’s opposition party.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

Primus wrote:Ashish Ji, let me add my voice to the chorus of appreciation for your words that are so revealing. I am much older than you and it is extremely refreshing to see a different perspective. I am mostly a lurker here although a member since the late 90s. BRF is somewhat of an echo chamber and most of us here are old fogies who largely agree with each other on matters of national security. In the beginning it was a 'secular' forum but gradually became more focused on Dharma and IMHO a truly secular meeting place for like minded people.

Your story finds deep resonance within me. Even in the 60s and 70s, in fact perhaps more so, the Britshit remnants ruled the roost. I even had white Anglo teachers in my school, a leftover from the Colonial era. Everything Hindu and Indian was undesirable, we were all made to feel that the only 'educated' people were those who spoke English well and aped the Brits. My generation was deracinated very early on. It took me half my life for me to cast off this Colonial yoke and be proud of 'my people'. This happened on Dec 6, 1992. It was a seminal event in this long and painful story of Hindu India. At the time I was a fully apologetic Darkie living in UK, having drunk enough of the Koolaid and embarrassed of all the Ram Mandir 'nonsense'. The events of that afternoon shook me to my core and became my Red Pill Day.

From Dec 1992 we have indeed come full circle and August 5, 2020 will forever be remembered as the Day India really woke up.

Thank you for sharing your views and bringing to us the true facts about your generation. I had lost all hope but now see that the reality is quite different. Makes the work ahead that much harder since the opposition will pit everything they can against the rise of India and of the Hindu.
Primus ji. Please no ji for me. I am much younger than you and almost all of the members here. Please feel free to call me by my name.

First of all, thank you for taking out your time to write such a wonderful post. Reading such posts on BRF has been very enlightening for me. When I first stumbled here in 2018, I was really fascinated by the depth of knowledge the members had especially on defense matters and international relations which was above all the noise one finds in social media sites like twitter. And a unique feature was the acronyms like TFTA, SDRE etc that made me chuckle. Afterwards, when I came across the dharmic aspects in some threads of BRF, it refined and broadened my nascent dharmic concepts. I found myself being more involved in Puja (helping my mom), watched Rath Yatra more enthusiastically, had a deep moment with Lord Jagannath (the kind when you surrender yourself to God) when I visited the temple in Jan and lastly read extensively on the Indic history. And I found myself feeling proud of our history. And in general BRF and the events after 2014 changed my life. I cannot even imagine the pre 2014 me doing all of this.

So BRF, irrespective of the slightly older age of members here, played a very important role just like it played a very important role in changing the thoughts of many of the members. For me, it will always be ahead of the curve.

I sometimes feel that my generation is privileged to live in such good times when things people once thought impossible are finally becoming reality. I cannot imagine what it must be like to live in 1950s to late 90s when commie/Islamist forces ran rampant. India has come a long way from those times. My father used to talk how of Punjab terrorism and North East militancy along with no jobs except in govt sector along with 90s economic crises had a tremendous impact on his generation. So comparing to what India has gone through, I feel very thankful that I was born in such good times.

As you had your red pill moment in 1992. I had mine on 16 May, 2014. I consider that year the most valuable year for India in 21st century. It changed my thinking and in general changed my life. And moreover I don't think August 5, 2020 was the day India woke up. It is merely a checkpoint to the main important date when Mandir will be finally be completed and Modi will be the first to do Puja there. That date will be the day when Ram will truly come home. It will herald a era of Ram Rajya, India has been longing for a long time

Lastly, I think the BIF gang don't even realise what they are up against. Their worst fears will come true eventually. But looking at what happened to those who tried to stop Rath Yatra aka Mulayam, Lalu etc I am pretty sure that BIF guys will be wiped out.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

manish singh wrote:Kudos AshishAcharya. So glad to see that your fundae are so clear while still in college.
During my times, college was for playing Counter Strike, bunking classes and generally chilling in life. Not that I regret that :)
I seriously starting reading stuff only after college and BRF helped tremendously in clarifying things.
Aha! I did all of that too. Except it was PUBG in my case (it was before I knew it was chini maal) along with social media. I tried to replace it with BRF :)

Again thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with all of us. It shows me that despite all the age difference, we had similar experiences and how brf was a significant reason our views changed.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/08/07/ ... -children/
As per Police, during the period of 2007-2020 as many as 46,400 children went missing in the State. Of them 43,783 children were found out eventually. The ratio of success therefore remained 94.36 percent. 2,617 children are still missing however as per a review done by DGP Bhatia on August 5.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

KLNMurthy wrote:Hat-tip to AshishAcharya for his spirit and his clear talent that is evident from his writing: imbued with matter-of-clarity that doesn’t compromise on passion. I have always held that clear writing, clear thinking, and moral uprightness go together. Sort of how, Sri Ramachandra’s straight-and-true arrow is a metaphor for his character.

Honor your elders, know them for the good people they are, shaped like all are, by the circumstances of their lives. Give thanks for your own circumstances, which your elders surely had a part in shaping.

And having done that, work out life for yourself. You have all the necessary equipment already within you.

“Ab tumhare hawale yeh watan”, as the song says, fills me with a little less dread, thanks to your post.
Thank you KLN Murthy ji for those kind and encouraging words which I think I don't deserve. What I did was just pour my heart out on the feelings I had since 2014. And that too I wrote it when I didn't have any sleep that night. I had never thought it would receive such love from the members here and tbh I was a bit worried if I was making sense or had just post a incoherent piece.

So the amount of love and encouragement coming from BRF is really overwhelming for me.

And Murthy ji, I would try to follow yours and Suraj ji's advise for rest of my life. And lastly, I am happy that my post has restored the confidence in our gen and reassured you that we will change India's destiny for better.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/vinod_sharma/status ... 3898221569
Pak lamenting destruction of secularism in India is proof that Pak was its greatest beneficiary. It enabled the jihadist state to fearlessly wipe out Sikhs & Hindus from its part of India, because it knew India would nether protect them nor target Muslims here in like manner.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

We all have moments that shape our long term perspective like this. In 1992 I was too young and lacked interest in current affairs. I remember being woken up early morning in summer 1991 and being told RaGa Snr had been assassinated. I just shrugged 'so, just like his mother ?' and went back to sleep. Not much of hopey changey feelings in those days to inspire kids. However, May 11 1998 was the day I started building my own world view. The nuclear tests were all over. Why was it important ? Why hadn't anyone done it before ? Why were we pussyfooting around about it so much ? Why did one party teetering on the brink of loss of power still risk its hold on power to do that ?

Those who already had their views set long ago, don't quite appreciate how moments like May 2014 impacted the minds of children like AshishAcharya, and cultivated a generation of youth for whom the present is the accepted and desired norm for the country. It's quite fascinating, and in a way explains the sheer loudness of the left intelligentsia - they're trying to desperately change a generation of young minds they fear are otherwise 'set' for life.

I didn't even consider that something like Swacch Bharat Abhiyan would cause millions of kids to grow up as advocates of public order and cleanliness the way it has. I thought most kids would see it as a punishment class to put up with, but clearly the PM understands how to be an agent of socio-cultural change. I remember back in 2014 when speaking about women's welfare and safety, he said very insightfully "a discussion about your daughter's safety also involves asking your son where he has been all evening". I think this kind of thoughtful insight is why he has such an enormous following on Mann Ki Baat - he's not offering bhashans from an elevated stage, but is being one of the people, giving insight, ideas and feedback on their concerns towards him.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Watch the first 11:30 minutes ... and Mukul Rohatgi after that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuLPGtYA1aY
Call data of Rhea Chakraborty obtain, Most calls to Mumbai's top cop? | India Upfront