2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Is it me or does it seem that the volume of attacks by BIF is dialing up? Specially the last couple of weeks tbe government had been accused of terrible failures on economy, Wuhan virus, PUBG bab when China continues to import from us, and even of using SSR case to divert attention. More than social media proper I am seeing WhatsApp forwards attacking " Godi" media and even stuff on LinkedIn. What gives?
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

^^^ Yes, they have certainly upped the ante sensing that BJP is on the defensive on economy, COVID, and until the PangongTso counter attack, on China as well. What is very clear now is that anything, even seditious plan of action, like colluding with enemies, is on the table to unseat BJP. Only us Hindus have faith in BJP/ModiJi, and we are up against a cabal of haters. Given that ModiJi has no silver bullet to tackle all of the issues plaguing India, BIF and Congoons are going to continue their mercilessly attacks. Only a decisive win in Bihar may dent the attack.

ON SSR, I am still seeing no smoking gun. In fact, I am beginning to feel if those arrayed against Rhea are overplaying their hands. This will have interesting denouement. If it falls flat, and none of the charges: murder, drugs, money laundering hold any water, TimesNow and Republic will lose a lot of credibility.

On the other hand, if on at least some of the charges, there is proven to be some hanky panky by Bollywood big wigs, Mumbai police, and ultimately leading up to Sonia Sena, Pappu slaves, & NCP combine; the Lutyen gang will have to eat crow, and BJP wins big time.

But above all, hope SSR's kith and kin get the justice they deserve. Either it was a tragic suicide and they should accept it and move on, or some heads should roll.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^ Agree except that Republic will not lose credibility with the masses as it will move on to the next outrage. Doorknow is too smart and anyway has been his ticket to the top of rankings.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chetak wrote:
Anand Ranganathan@ARanganathan72·Sep 3

When China occupies 5 dominating mountain positions: "Have we been sleeping? Modi should resign. We are cowards."

When we occupy 30 dominating mountain positions: "Neeche utro salon, kahan chadh gaye. You want a war?"
Ranganathan seems to have improved a lot lately. Whether or not we get a COVID vaccine, he seems to have got himself a vaccine that works against JNU-itis. Keep getting those booster shots!
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Nothing new. The social media platforms have always been mostly inhabited by the secular, left, global citizens types.In the past Facebook/Twitter/Youtube was to the left what Tora-Bora was to OBL ! Its only in the last 4 or 5 years that we see an emergence of nationalist/RW people on FB/Twitter to counter left's unchallenged narrative. Instagram is the final frontier where left remains mostly unchallenged, but on all the other platforms they are paid back in the same coin .

There are spikes in the attack on the Govt, BJP and Modi in particular when they get fresh ammo. More recently its been the NEET/JEEE postponement issue where instigators like Su Swamy, his faithful henchmen along with our Desi Greta Thunberg aka licypriya kangujam etc are pouring gallons of petrol on fire hoping it will burn the government. Once the NEET & SSR issues gets old , they'll move on to their next target, be it on the economy, some new fake lynching case or some other bollywood actor/actress who'll cry about increasing "fascism in India"...
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Suraj wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:As for his long stay, he may not be working for money at all, i.e. he may not be freelancing for money. There are no limits on how many times he can come and go and how many times he can apply for visa, are there? It is not only conceivable but almost certain that he would be flying out of India every six months.
"Freelancing" in general is not permissible under any sort of professional visa. If Indian immigration law defines this loosely, it's definitely something to be tightened. There's way an Indian person can go to US or UK embassy and ask for a visa , saying they intend to support themselves by freelancing. They'd be shown the door immediately.
Coming back to this, the lawyer Monika Arora has filed suit against a bunch of people, including Dalrymple and Trasheer. Couldn't the enquiry also look into the immigration angle and what enables Dalrymple to pursue political activism in India (including how he managed to hang around prior to his possible OCI)? Maybe someone can tweet to her.

We already know where Trasheer stands with his OCI. :lol: At this point he is probably just posting drivel sitting in the USA.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Ambar wrote:Nothing new. The social media platforms have always been mostly inhabited by the secular, left, global citizens types.In the past Facebook/Twitter/Youtube was to the left what Tora-Bora was to OBL ! Its only in the last 4 or 5 years that we see an emergence of nationalist/RW people on FB/Twitter to counter left's unchallenged narrative. Instagram is the final frontier where left remains mostly unchallenged, but on all the other platforms they are paid back in the same coin .

There are spikes in the attack on the Govt, BJP and Modi in particular when they get fresh ammo. More recently its been the NEET/JEEE postponement issue where instigators like Su Swamy, his faithful henchmen along with our Desi Greta Thunberg aka licypriya kangujam etc are pouring gallons of petrol on fire hoping it will burn the government. Once the NEET & SSR issues gets old , they'll move on to their next target, be it on the economy, some new fake lynching case or some other bollywood actor/actress who'll cry about increasing "fascism in India"...
SuSwamy is a loose cannon. He's got a huge following. And that's dangerous. Is it his ambition? I cannot still reconcile his daughter. Wonder what actual family relations are? He's in this for his own self. Nothing else.
Greta- I ran Google Trends. Her impact on India's JEE- NEET was negligible. And I guessed same will be for this Licpriya, but wise to keep an eye on her.

Reiterating once again. SuSu is extremely dangerous. Glad that he was kept away from government
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

I think we are under estimating Namo Shah combo. They stood up to Sonia goons at the height of UPA's power. And their speciality from what I have been able to gather is that they are experts in getting rid of the Congi hold on various institutions. Congi influence in Gujarat was wiped out with such systematic ruthlessness that I was very surprised when I was reading about it now. And all this was done when UPA was in power! Now they have the huge mandate and the huge powers of the Central govt! Soros, NGOs, and especially congis and rest of Congi B teams should realise that Modi and Shah duo are worse than their worst nightmares. They should be in survival mode. Meaning willing to become even more hindutva than BJP itself. Tbh I am satisfied that they don't realise the kind of situation they are in. Makes it easy for Modi to fully wipe them out. Just like he did it in Gujarat.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

KL Dubey wrote:
Suraj wrote: "Freelancing" in general is not permissible under any sort of professional visa. If Indian immigration law defines this loosely, it's definitely something to be tightened. There's way an Indian person can go to US or UK embassy and ask for a visa , saying they intend to support themselves by freelancing. They'd be shown the door immediately.
Coming back to this, the lawyer Monika Arora has filed suit against a bunch of people, including Dalrymple and Trasheer. Couldn't the enquiry also look into the immigration angle and what enables Dalrymple to pursue political activism in India (including how he managed to hang around prior to his possible OCI)? Maybe someone can tweet to her.

We already know where Trasheer stands with his OCI. :lol: At this point he is probably just posting drivel sitting in the USA.
Trasheer - nice! :D
I propose Darul-nipple for Dalrymple.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I know a lot of smart dudes here. I am still curious to find anything that will help me understand who sponsored Omar Abdullah's keep to be a prof at Harvard. Main reason is that will give a clue on BIF's tentacles. But to date, I cannot find her name on Harvard website as a faculty. I looked in the journalism school, nothing. I looked in the Harvard extension, nothing. What I am hoping to find is the precise title, like 'xyz' professor bla bla. The 'xyz' will give a clue on who the sponsor is.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CRamS wrote:Guys, I know a lot of smart dudes here. I am still curious to find anything that will help me understand who sponsored Omar Abdullah's keep to be a prof at Harvard. Main reason is that will give a clue on BIF's tentacles. But to date, I cannot find her name on Harvard website as a faculty. I looked in the journalism school, nothing. I looked in the Harvard extension, nothing. What I am hoping to find is the precise title, like 'xyz' professor bla bla. The 'xyz' will give a clue on who the sponsor is.
don't they have acadaemic requirements like a masters or a doctorate to become a prof in ameriki universities

this jehadi propagandist has apparently no teaching experience or none that has been disclosed in the public domain

https://www.shethepeople.tv/news/nidhi- ... professor/

Some personal and professional news: after 21 years at NDTV, I am changing direction and moving on. Later this year, I start as an Associate Professor teaching journalism as part of Harvard University’s Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
The entire thing would have been arranged using jehadi financial muscle out of the saudi/gelf states to make the placement.

these guys have, over the years, made enough and more contributions to the corpus of the many ivy league ameriki colleges to buy any seat ot appointment that they choose
Last edited by chetak on 08 Sep 2020 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Shri Rajiv Gandhi once contemplated gifting Tawang to China ! Like grandfather, like grandson !

https://www.organiser.org/Encyc/2020/9/ ... China.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:^^ Agree except that Republic will not lose credibility with the masses as it will move on to the next outrage. Doorknow is too smart and anyway has been his ticket to the top of rankings.

his hindi, as well as, english channels are the toppers by far in their respective sectors.

his Hindi channel audience by far exceeds that of his english channel audience as traditionally Hindi channels have always had much larger viewership.

this has enormously panicked the politicos as well as the commie, lootyens and jehadi ecosystems and their BIF paid lobbies who have lost their long established as also their once taken for granted and jealously guarded gatekeeping entitlements.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

vijayk wrote:https://www.fas.harvard.edu/search/site ... lrsort=%20

Search found 0 items
Nidhi Razdan
Arre bhai, check the forum records. She is not a tenured or tenure track professor. She is teaching in the Harvard extension school, which is an offshoot of the university that makes money by teaching non degree courses. In addition to a few tenured regular faculty,, these are mostly random temporary employees with 'professorish' titles. Most of them aren't even paid a regular salary. Think of the pak army 'irregulars'...thats her status there.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

But DubeyJi, I am part of the forum records, and I am aware of the Harvard extension school. But as I mentioned above, even on their website, I don't see her name, and I do see faculty listed there.

I like your Paki army irregular analogy :-).
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

RCase wrote:
KL Dubey wrote: Trasheer - nice! :D
On a more serious note, Trasheer's wiki site proudly declares he has acquired US citizenship a few weeks ago. However, he lied on his OCI application, which is a serious offense and led to his OCI cancellation among probably other consequences. He enjoyed the benefits of OCI that he wasn't eligible for (i.e., much more serious offense than just someone who is eligible but made a mistake on the application).

If he has not reported this on his US citizenship application then it needs to be checked by USCIS. E.g., the following questions on the citizenship application:

"Have you EVER given any U.S. Government officials any information or documentation that was false, fraudulent, or misleading?"

Every time he traveled from the US to India as a US visa holder/US permanent resident, he would have presented his fraudulently acquired OCI card to get on the plane.

"Have you EVER committed, assisted in committing, or attempted to commit, a crime or offense for which you were NOT arrested?"

Hell YEAH - how about obtaining a fraudulent travel document that allowed you to travel illegally from the US to India multiple times ?

I am sure it will be a next-to-nothing effort for Smt. Arora's assistant to file a letter or tweet with the USCIS reporting this fact along with the official communication by GOI on his OCI being cancelled for lying to obtain a benefit that he was not eligible for.

https://twitter.com/PIBHomeAffairs/stat ... 6178000897

These days USCIS is actively looking for potential denaturalization cases, in which small errors/technicalities are more than enough to get the likes of these fellows tangled up in red tape.....

If he has in fact fessed up to this on his US application, then (in Dick Cheney's words): "if he's done nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about"...even during a few years of litigation with Uncle Sam.
Last edited by KL Dubey on 08 Sep 2020 09:02, edited 2 times in total.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

^^FYI, USCIS now maintains an online tip form for suspected immigration fraud:

https://www.uscis.gov/report-fraud/uscis-tip-form
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

KL Dubey - very good points about Trasheers OCI fraud affecting his US naturalization and green card status before that.

Monika Arora should definitely be pinged with a question to find out exactly what is Dar-ul-nipple’s Immigration situation.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Funny thing about politics anywhere, including India, is that there are some events that capture public imagination and never dissipate. Looks like in Bihar (from where SSR hails from), public there are convinced that there was something fishy in SSR's alleged suicide. On that count alone, I don't blame BJP for exploiting the sentiment, and it is for that very reason opposition RJD/Pappu & Co and their Lutyen media ecosystem would like to discredit all the claims made by SSR family, TimesNow, Republic TV which they refer to as Godi media, or Banana republic media or North Korean TV etc.

So it was interesting to find Turdesai and Rahul Kanwal attempt to demolish the money trail theory by catching hold of that director dude who is alleged to have paid SSR 15 odd crores for a movie he signed up for. This director claims he did not pay the money. Both Turdesai and Rahul were proclaiming grand victory in having busted a major claim and have all but declared Rhea & Co free of any charge and CBI investigation as a witch hunt.

But whatever the truth, as long as Dorkie and TimesNow can keep the suspense alive till the Bihar elections, it might just help NDA because as I say above, this seems to be a hot button issue in Bihar. I was hoping this CBI investigation will unseat Sonia Sena louts as that maverick bombastic loud mouth SuSwamy was claiming, but that seems far fetched at the moment.
Last edited by CRamS on 08 Sep 2020 10:55, edited 1 time in total.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

CRamSji, in the news channels that I am able to stream free, such as Aajtak, Zee news, CNN-IBN, NDTV etc., all I can get is SSR. SSR and Rhea maybe important to some, but the military confrontation with China will have far reaching consequences for India and the world. It is as if someone is paying the media to stay away from China and Ladakh.
Gautam
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

LJP/Paswan seems to be going in alone.

https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 4070246402
#BIHAR #OnGroundUpdate5

LJP's decision 2 fight alone shall give troubles 4 JDU not BJP

Many, to whom we have been talking 4 the past few days,of the opinion that(majority among them)this is a game plan of BJP 2 contract JDU's & enhance BJP's seats.

Let's wait for some more time
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

g.sarkar wrote:CRamSji, in the news channels that I am able to stream free, such as Aajtak, Zee news, CNN-IBN, NDTV etc., all I can get is SSR. SSR and Rhea maybe important to some, but the military confrontation with China will have far reaching consequences for India and the world. It is as if someone is paying the media to stay away from China and Ladakh.
Gautam
True, but sad reality is that whether it is in India or US, salacious stories get far more traction with public than anything else.

In the case of the military confrontation with China, I am not sure its yet caught on with mainstream imagination. Maybe if there is real kinetic action along the LAC it might. But for the moment, it is limited to drawing rooms of a limited few who care about such issues. As others have pointed out, ModiJi haters are using this to destroy his image as a strong, decisive leader, but even that has fallen flat.

I recall a few years ago, even in US, a lady who lost her son, gave up in disgust organizing protests etc; after she experienced the luke warm response from public.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

CRamS wrote:But DubeyJi, I am part of the forum records, and I am aware of the Harvard extension school. But as I mentioned above, even on their website, I don't see her name, and I do see faculty listed there.

I like your Paki army irregular analogy :-).
And how the hell does a non tenured position get the title of associate professor? I know it's possible but, very very rare.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

chetak wrote:
CRamS wrote:Guys, I know a lot of smart dudes here. I am still curious to find anything that will help me understand who sponsored Omar Abdullah's keep to be a prof at Harvard. Main reason is that will give a clue on BIF's tentacles. But to date, I cannot find her name on Harvard website as a faculty. I looked in the journalism school, nothing. I looked in the Harvard extension, nothing. What I am hoping to find is the precise title, like 'xyz' professor bla bla. The 'xyz' will give a clue on who the sponsor is.
don't they have acadaemic requirements like a masters or a doctorate to become a prof in ameriki universities

this jehadi propagandist has apparently no teaching experience or none that has been disclosed in the public domain
Qualification wagera sabh chalta hai. Iirc teestaji patalvad also had similar position at haas in Berkeley.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

How many Diwali fireworks would one have to go through to cause this level of carnage? I bet all US NGOs are pretty quiet.
A California fire sparked by a gender reveal party has grown to more than 10,000 acres
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/08/us/el-do ... index.html
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/the-ri ... -initiated
The Rise Of Grassroots ‘Hindu Activist’ Groups: Local, Independent, Self-Initiated
It was this Samiti that organised the ghar wapsi or (re-conversion into the Hindu faith) of five Muslim families from Doom jaati on 23 June. The event was covered by local as well as national newspapers.

The village youth who initiated the group, Ankit, is 25. He told me the group currently has 110 members, all in their twenties.

Asked for his full name, Ankit said he prefers ‘Ankit Hindu’ even as it’s ‘Ankit Kumar’ in school and other documents. Ankit is from the Gujjar jaati, which forms the largest jaati group in the village.

As per Ankit, of around 3,700 registered voters in Aasan Kalan, almost 1,000 are Hindu Gujjars, 700 are Kashyap Rajputs, 500 are Sikhs and 200 are Khatri Brahmins. There is a substantial number of Harijans, and around 150 Muslim Gujjars.

Ankit, along with his fellow village youths Rajan Kumar and Vikas Tanwar, saw through the ghar wapsi in their village from conception to execution. The idea germinated in May at the group’s weekly meeting

They explain why they hold weekly gatherings.

“Muslims meet on Fridays. Christians meet on Sunday. When do Hindus meet?” asks Vikas. “We registered the Samiti as a Trust only weeks before lockdown came into effect. One of our first decisions was that the members would gather at one of the six temples in the village on Sunday evenings, where we would first mop the premises clean and then sit for discussions.”
Asked if the group faced any challenges, Ankit says he did, but the matter was sorted out in no time.

One, some Doom Muslim men declined to participate. They that they would continue to follow the Islamic ways. Two, some “Punjabi Brahmins” (Khatris) visited them and objected to the event, arguing that “Hindus are born, not made”. :eek:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/reawak ... ews-part-i
Reawakening Of Pagan India And The Challenge It Can Pose To Abrahamic Worldviews: Part I

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/reawak ... ws-part-ii
Reawakening Of Pagan India And The Challenge It Can Pose To Abrahamic Worldviews: Part II

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/reawak ... s-part-iii
Reawakening Of Pagan India And The Challenge It Can Pose To Abrahamic Worldviews: Part III
RamSuresh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RamSuresh »

AshishAcharya wrote: Makes it easy for Modi to fully wipe them out. Just like he did it in Gujarat.
Congress has a >40% voteshare in Gujarat even after 20 years out of power. Modi-Shah had a great run of power, but they dont seem to be able to really take out Congress
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Congress is not really out in GJ. Hindus still see them as alternative and not anti Hindus. This is where local BJP and mandirs are failing. Not educating themselves and voters. Mandirs in GJ still throw open red carpet for congress leaders even though there's no doubt that they are as anti Hindu as one can get. GJ BJP hasn't cleaned any house. They would loose if Modi and co were not in BJP. If anything local BJP has turned into INC with Modi and Co moving to Delhi. Hopefully, appointment of CR would change things around.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

‘Bureaucracy rules India, PMO can belong to our boys and girls for next 35 years,’ Zakat Foundation implores Muslims to join civil services
https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/zakat-f ... -building/
Concerns have been raised in recent times with regards to the conduct of the Zakat Foundation and the influence it has over recruitment into civil services and other government jobs. While the foundation provides coaching for multiple government recruitment initiatives, its crown jewel remains its efforts to help Muslims crack civil services entrances.

In our previous reports, we have highlighted ties of the Zakat Foundation with Zakir Naik and other international Islamic organisations. We have also reported on the extremely problematic ideology that foundation propagates. In the past, its president Syed Zafar Mahmood has also demanded reservations for Muslims in recruitment for government services apart from several other ridiculous demands in order for Muslims to concede the Ram Janmabhoomi to Hindus.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Justice V. Parthiban makes landmark observations, says ‘bursting of crackers is an integral part of Diwali festival’: Read details
https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/madras- ... gral-part/
Justice V. Parthiban, Madras High Court has caught the bull by the horns and concluded that Mr A. Balaji was unfairly and unjustly denied the benefit of employment, despite clearing the requisite stages for selection as Grade – II Police Constable, conducted by TN Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, Chennai, being held disqualified on the allegations of ‘bursting of crackers during Diwali festival in 2018.’
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Congress is nothing but islamic party. Here laying out grounds for future events that may happen to women and only they are to be blamed. Imagine if one tried to build khajurao under Congress rules. If it was done to insult Hindus then there won't be anything indecent about it.
FIR against Congress leader Kavitha Reddy for assaulting, abusing actress Samyuktha Hegde for wearing a sports bra while working out
https://www.opindia.com/2020/09/congres ... -policing/
According to Kannada actress Samyuktha Hegde, she and her two friends had visited the Agara lake on Friday evening to practice Hula hoops. As she was working out, Kavitha Reddy, along with her supporters, had approached and began to hurl abuses at them for alleged ‘indecent behaviour’. “Are you cabaret dancers? What sort of clothes are you wearing? A@&&&@s! If you wear such clothes and something happens to you the next time, don’t come crying to anyone,” the Congress leader had Kavitha Reddy had said, as per Hegde.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

It would have been interesting to know if these are Indian made or Chinese. This should also allow reduction of staff that was previously assigned to monitor work being done.
GMC introduces smart watches for cleaning staff, faces protest
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/09/05/ ... s-protest/
Gandhinagar: Municipal Corporation here has given smart watches to cleaning staff so that they can be tracked during their duty hours and their presence and works done by them can be verified. However Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad Shaher Safai Kamdar Union has protested this initiative and sent a letter to Chief Minister demanding that cleaning staff must not be treated differently and smart watches should be given to sanitary inspectors, sub inspectors, zonal officers, sanitary superintendents, office clerks, senior clerks and all who are part of the department responsible to keep the city clean.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Indian govt should propose that he be kept in jail over there to get trained.

Nirav Modi faces suicide risk in India, UK court told
https://www.wionews.com/india-news/nira ... old-326088
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:LJP/Paswan seems to be going in alone.

https://twitter.com/savvyasaachi/status ... 4070246402
#BIHAR #OnGroundUpdate5

LJP's decision 2 fight alone shall give troubles 4 JDU not BJP

Many, to whom we have been talking 4 the past few days,of the opinion that(majority among them)this is a game plan of BJP 2 contract JDU's & enhance BJP's seats.

Let's wait for some more time
https://www.indiatoday.in/india-today-i ... 2020-09-08
What the LJP-JD(U) rift means for NDA in Bihar assembly polls
With Jitan Ram Manjhi joining the alliance, Chirag Paswan’s hopes of contesting 35-40 assembly seats as an NDA constituent may come a cropper
Seat sharing issue and Paswan's gambit.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

SuSwamy just had a meltdown on twitter ...

https://twitter.com/Swamy39/status/1303532701547335685
By tomorrow If Malaviya is not removed from BJP IT cell (which is my five villages compromise proposal to Nadda) it means the party brass does not want to defend me. Since there is no forum in the party where I can ask for cadre opinion, hence I will have to defend myself.
Finally masses have started realizing that he is for himself wonlee and his gravitating to various causes are part of that agenda wonlee.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

The Uddhav Thackeray govt in MH has gone completely rogue. For speaking out against the hypocrisy, drug culture, terror connections in Bollywood, Kangana Ranaut's Mumbai home and office were bulldozed this evening by BMC ! There are also reports that 3 Republic TV journalists have been arrested and charged with "tresspassing" ! For the left-liberals screaming fascism, dictatorship since 2014, this is what fascism & dictatorship looks like. I wish they had the spine to do this on every one of Dawood/Anees/Memon properties in Mumbai.

The game is so dirty yet so easy, to hide two murders in Hindi movie industry and a vast drug network which directly ties to prominent politicians and businessmen, the state police turn the murders into "suicides" without any investigation or forensics, and when questioned by Kangana about the way Bollywood/Mumbai functions they immediately turn it into an outsider Vs Maratha pride issue !

What really is Shiv Sena's long term plan if they even have one ? They rode on BJP's popularity (and stupidity) to gain seats across MH, they have zero presence outside of MH, and even if they drag this sasta dictatorship for another 3 years what after that ? Why would NCP and INC - both with considerable political base in MH accommodate SS ? And by aligning with NCP and INC SS has lost its fake hindutva image already, so they have no ethos other than screaming against non-marathis during elections.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

pankajs wrote:SuSwamy just had a meltdown on twitter ...

https://twitter.com/Swamy39/status/1303532701547335685
By tomorrow If Malaviya is not removed from BJP IT cell (which is my five villages compromise proposal to Nadda) it means the party brass does not want to defend me. Since there is no forum in the party where I can ask for cadre opinion, hence I will have to defend myself.
Finally masses have started realizing that he is for himself wonlee and his gravitating to various causes are part of that agenda wonlee.
He wants to be a martyr now that despite all his antics and histrionics, throwing toys out of the pram for years, Modi did not give him a ministership. Su Swamy has built a dangerous cult on Twitter but outside of it no one knows/nor cares for him. Congress wont touch him with a 10ft barge pole, AIADMK wouldn't want anything to do with him and his old Janata Party cannot win a corporate election on its own let alone form a govt. So he will continue to be a nuisance no Twitter and youtube before disappearing for good.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

This clearly shows that Sonia Sena was always anti Hindu and in bed with underworld. It's Marathi people to come to realization that Sonia Sena like termite has hollowed out the fort put together by Shivaji for Hindus. Not Marathi people but for Hindus. Hindus also need to come to realization that there's no such thing as bureaucracy when it comes to not getting rid of encroachments caused by muslims. Just plain old politicians sleeping with muslim power brokers.