India's Border Security with China and Pakistan-2020 - Part 2

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: India's Border Security with China and Pakistan-2020 - Part 2

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote:
Philip wrote:In the piece in a US rag, the author is derisive of us meeting a long drawn out because of the cost factor to us.If we are very prudent and exercise cost-effectiveness in defence acquisitions,we can weather any storm from Han-land.
Right now,every arms OEM is peddling their wares from west to east.The latest,the F-15E as a magic bullet for the IAF failing to remember the 12-0 victoey by the IAF against the same birds,earlier version though, some years ago in exercises against rhe IAF with its MKIs and Bisons. Similarly the east/ Ru havd been tempting us with aircraft from MIG-35s,SU-35s,SU-57s et al.The Europeans with more Raffys,Typhoons- a deal which included civil aircraft tech too,.
What the IAF require to counter the Sino- Pak JV are numbers. Here delays and low prod. rate of the LCA is affecting our inventory. Whatever superiority we may have in skills,battle experience,etc.,the Hans have large numbers of everything to throw at us and are factoring in large casualties in their quest for victory. When you add the Paki complement to the occasion, the value of numbers becomes immediately apparent.

Therefore,now is the time for the GOI to fast-track cost-effectivd solutions for our needs on all fronts. Every $ saved is a $ earned.
Hence the negative import list from MOD and kickstarting the Defence mfg under Phase 2 of #AtmaNirbarBharat

Its not just numbers but differetn way of fighint is needed.

After the Galwan attack:

Please tally up

1)Trade surplus loss

2) Tech companies like tencent/byte dance taking hits

3) Loss of investment opportunities in road/rail/telecom sectors in India

4) Loss of over 35 mountain tops in chushul

5) Over 60-115 soldiers in Galwan

6) Losing Maldives-SL to India-US

7) Cancellation of Kra canal by Thailand under sustained Indo-US-Japan pressure

8) India started app ban that is spreading to US and EU

9) Germany/France and Uk signalling in indo-pacific

For the first time like forever,thé costs for the Chinese are HUGE

Since Modi ji took over India has successfully staved off:-

1) Depsang
2) Chumar
3) Doklam, &
4)Ladakh

With escalation in actions by Chinese and counter actions from Indians

Something to reflect on . As it was saidd its multi-dimensional.

The biggest boost to me is the end of the myth of ten-foot China men haunting Delhi Lootyens since 1962.

The military and common people never fell for this.
But Congress party and Babucracy especially IFS fell for this 1962 Syndrome similar to Stockholm Syndrome.
Great summary ramanaji ...

Thanks
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

Added: All airbases on the the border regions are getting upgrades like this, lots of activity especially after May/June. It's weird that they are putting all the HAS in a single line - is that how they do it or is this more or a temporary arrangement?
d-atis
@detresfa_
Latest images of #China's Lhasa Gonggar Airport approximately 300 km from #Doklam show apron upgrades along with new Hardened Aircraft Shelters adding a dramatic boost to the PLAAF's capabilities in the region & along the Indo-Sino border #IndiaChinaStandoff
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:
Philip wrote:In the piece in a US rag, the author is derisive of us meeting a long drawn out because of the cost factor to us.If we are very prudent and exercise cost-effectiveness in defence acquisitions,we can weather any storm from Han-land.
Right now,every arms OEM is peddling their wares from west to east.The latest,the F-15E as a magic bullet for the IAF failing to remember the 12-0 victoey by the IAF against the same birds,earlier version though, some years ago in exercises against rhe IAF with its MKIs and Bisons. Similarly the east/ Ru havd been tempting us with aircraft from MIG-35s,SU-35s,SU-57s et al.The Europeans with more Raffys,Typhoons- a deal which included civil aircraft tech too,.
What the IAF require to counter the Sino- Pak JV are numbers. Here delays and low prod. rate of the LCA is affecting our inventory. Whatever superiority we may have in skills,battle experience,etc.,the Hans have large numbers of everything to throw at us and are factoring in large casualties in their quest for victory. When you add the Paki complement to the occasion, the value of numbers becomes immediately apparent.

Therefore,now is the time for the GOI to fast-track cost-effectivd solutions for our needs on all fronts. Every $ saved is a $ earned.
Hence the negative import list from MOD and kickstarting the Defence mfg under Phase 2 of #AtmaNirbarBharat

Its not just numbers but differetn way of fighint is needed.

After the Galwan attack:

Please tally up

1)Trade surplus loss

2) Tech companies like tencent/byte dance taking hits

3) Loss of investment opportunities in road/rail/telecom sectors in India

4) Loss of over 35 mountain tops in chushul

5) Over 60-115 soldiers in Galwan

6) Losing Maldives-SL to India-US

7) Cancellation of Kra canal by Thailand under sustained Indo-US-Japan pressure

8) India started app ban that is spreading to US and EU

9) Germany/France and Uk signalling in indo-pacific

For the first time like forever,thé costs for the Chinese are HUGE

Since Modi ji took over India has successfully staved off:-

1) Depsang
2) Chumar
3) Doklam, &
4)Ladakh

With escalation in actions by Chinese and counter actions from Indians

Something to reflect on . As it was saidd its multi-dimensional.

The biggest boost to me is the end of the myth of ten-foot China men haunting Delhi Lootyens since 1962.

The military and common people never fell for this.
But Congress party and Babucracy especially IFS fell for this 1962 Syndrome similar to Stockholm Syndrome.
sirji,

the "the myth of ten-foot China men haunting dilli lootyens since 1962" is another myth.

It's was a BIF strategy to spike India's growth, corral it regionally as a mere regional power in the minor league and stymie the national evolution and the sly paki led aman ki tamasha that played out in the Indian media and also among the gaddari thinktankis out over the years, all of which acted as a seriousdrag on India as a rising power with a powerful military.

the long wait for the IA's artillery guns' replacement on such patently flimsy grounds and the repeated "blacklisting" of big suppliers, the slowdown of our submarine builds in local yards and the long wait for the INSAS replacement and the lack of BPJ protection for our soldiers and the shameful fighter waltz that the airforce was forced to do is a clear indication that many shadowy forces were in play
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

The myth of the 10 foot chinaman was actively spread by JNU historians. We lost two divisions deployed in the most tactically unsound era and the sins and the moral weakness of the leadership were slapped on to the entire country. China has much to lose if firefights break out in this area. Even before the conflict has started, they have suffered economic consequences, but they will suffer far more and every Chinese import will be banned if this escalates into full blown conflict. It will result in India coming out with a full fledged thermo-nuclear program. Domestic opposition to industrialization that keeps India lagging will be steamrolled and India will be forced to get its act in order. There will be full alliances even more than the entente we have now. China will lose all of South Asia that matters and can have a good future - i.e. India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar. Xitler will be fighting for his literal life.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Exactly. and guys instead of wah-waahing my post how about steeping up and try to counter the constant rhona/dhona?
Gp Captain Hari Nair tries to step in but is another lone voice.

And Philip for every scary post you need to post five good posts.

Let me assure you right now Eleven is in quite precarious position after Jaishankar stepped on Wang hui.

Ask chola what it means.

So India is not in weak position.

Capturing the 40 odd mountain tops is a Siachen light in Pangong Tso.
Due to terrain takes 10x to dislodge now.

Chanakya neeti says have to make the opponent choose for so long as they don't we will be in anxiety.
After they choose half the battle is won.

Right now Eleven is being forced to make a choice.
Lets see how he chooses. With his concentrating all power its only he is the decision maker.

I think he will tarry till US election is over.
If Trump wins he will back down.
If Biden wins he will attack.
Unlike 1962 there is no Cuban missile crisis except a political crisis of leadership in US.

As a side note see ow Russia is seeking India to do the Phase 3 trials of Covid Vaccine and agrees to supply 100M doses is the trials get approved.

Meantime if I find a rhona/dhona post on this page will ban for a week unless followed by five good posts.
Seniority doesn't count.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

The game has only now begun.

The choices for China aren't many. They should be smarting at the many sided assault from India and except for premature playing of Nepal hand, they havent been able to do anything. So far it has been a seriously one sided game which indicates Cheen has totally under estimated Modi and miscalculated.

And the loss of Maldieves from their sphere of influence is a big strategic loss for Cheen in IOR. This sets the template for joint India-US-Japan (US for military and hard currency support, Japan for soft loans with good terms and India for project execution) wooing of smaller countries in our periphery.

Even the Cheeni attempts to save face or do psyops have succeeded. US has made sure insulting articles keep coming up in the West that sets the narrative that Cheen has lost in Ladakh. This has rendered the shooklas and Gobar timea of the world useless.

Cheen would be probing and looking for any gaps along our long border and Bhutan to take advantage of and redeem their honor. They will also bide time and plan an attack to save their honor.

On addition to the slaves to our west, we should brace for potential trouble from Nepal front as well. Lot of money is flowing into Nepal to whip up anti-India sentiments.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

madhu wrote:a very good discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FYnbPnYB18&t=3381s

The Ladakh Standoff and the Next Phase of China-India Relations

i always agree with prof. MD Nalapat. why we don't get into some army pact with US just like what Indra Gandhi did with Russia. we need to fight our own war but we need good backing also.
Because the USA, God bless it, is stupid and unreliable when it comes to India.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

Yep this is a huge win and it will take a lot of time to understand the historic repurcurssion of this event. Telling tale what our nation can do with the right leadership.
Lets see how he chooses. With his concentrating all power its only he is the decision maker.

Unlike 1962 there is no Cuban missile crisis except a political crisis of leadership in US.
Given what was done, I am thinking it will be very hard for the Chinese to sustain this standoff during the winter. Even if Biden wins, Trump admin will stay on until Jan 20, so they cannot start this early winter, it has to be next year and by then we will have more Rafales, LCAs better roads, less Covid, better economy etc. I am thinking it is over if they dont start anything in the next 30 days.

Now once this dust settles, it will be a huge setback for our friends in the west. They cannot count on their taller than mountain friend to bail them out anymore.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

and this is what is causing the rub with global times and it gets worse them for them going forward espeically with winters.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Schinnas,
Choice should be binary.
Eleven has to:
1) Fight
2) Flight
Do nothing is not an option.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

ramana wrote:...

Chanakya neeti says have to make the opponent choose for so long as they don't we will be in anxiety.
After they choose half the battle is won.

If he has a tactical goal, it makes sense to attack while the elections are on and the US administration and elite are busy with internal stuff. If a biden admin comes in, it will take a few months for relations to get back on track. Activist Democrats have thrown Hindus under the bus in their pursuit of the eternal victims/Islamists. Biden is not an activist democrat, but it remains to be seen if this section of his party finds influence in his administration. I have my doubts.

On a different note, I dont like the idea of converting the LAC into an LOC with a hard forward deployment. We should force a denouement of this matter to our advantage, otherwise we should be resigned to spending billions on logistics, lives, shelters etc. in something that is a strategic dead-end and not decisive. 4-5 divisions in Ladakh could be used against the western pest in a decisive way will be wasted in a hard crust of deployment.

We should increase the pressure on Chin, may be grab black top or interfere with their ships. May be move our tanks forward in Northern Ladakh. I just hate the idea of soldiers and armies being deployed as border guards.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

V_Raman wrote: As Cleo Paskal of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies tells Newsweek, Moscow in April had assured India that large-scale Chinese maneuvers in its Tibet Autonomous Region were not preparations for a move below the Line.
If we depended so much on Russia's assurances & not on our own intel, in spite of Doklam experience, I can only say :evil: wtf? :evil:

To our credit, we have recovered reasonably well from the initial setback (just like in Kargil). Hope we don't make this kind of mistake again.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

KLNMurthy wrote:
madhu wrote:a very good discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FYnbPnYB18&t=3381s

The Ladakh Standoff and the Next Phase of China-India Relations

i always agree with prof. MD Nalapat. why we don't get into some army pact with US just like what Indra Gandhi did with Russia. we need to fight our own war but we need good backing also.
Because the USA, God bless it, is stupid and unreliable when it comes to India.
what else LEMOA, BECA and CISMOA are for? the door swings both ways...i think this is the hypothesis the govt entered ..remember during dokalam pre CISMOA the real time intelligence couldnt be shared with India.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

BTW, what kind of comedy is this playing Punjabi songs, I have lost whatever little respect I had for their Army.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

Philip wrote: remember the 12-0 victoey by the IAF against the same birds

"Victoey" or not - when you decide what missiles the adversary uses, you decide whether they use AWACS or not, and you beat them in WVR dogfights not how they are best trained and equipped to fight from BWR, you cant really count on the "victoey" to be representative of reality.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

suryag wrote:BTW, what kind of comedy is this playing Punjabi songs, I have lost whatever little respect I had for their Army.
Were they expecting our soldiers to break out into a dance while they would capture the heights - maybe Bollywood movies do too well in China for their own good.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

ArjunPandit wrote:
KLNMurthy wrote: Because the USA, God bless it, is stupid and unreliable when it comes to India.
what else LEMOA, BECA and CISMOA are for? the door swings both ways...i think this is the hypothesis the govt entered ..remember during dokalam pre CISMOA the real time intelligence couldnt be shared with India.
All things point to plenty of intelligence sharing right now
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Raveen wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote: what else LEMOA, BECA and CISMOA are for? the door swings both ways...i think this is the hypothesis the govt entered ..remember during dokalam pre CISMOA the real time intelligence couldnt be shared with India.
All things point to plenty of intelligence sharing right now
Sure, there is significant amount of cooperation going on between India and the US. That's a good thing.

But what Nalapat et al and some on this forum are pushing for is for India to throw in its lot completely with the US, as in, their enemies are our enemies and our enemies possibly-maybe-perhaps-hem-haw are their frenemies, maybe sometimes when it suits the US.

That's not going to fly with India. At the very least, US has to show good faith by declaring TSP a terrorist state, stop giving them any money at all, and banning all visas to Pakis. And declaring China a supporter of terrorists. Will the US do that? I don't think so. And can the US stop the heightened denunciation of India's "fascist Mudi" policies in Congress, EJ cells in state department, and so on, which is bound to happen if India signs on as an "ally" with the US? Again, I don't think so.

OTOH the US will expect India to join the war against Iran and have Indian soldiers as cannon-fodder under US command in Afghanistan, Syria etc. Will India do that? I don't think so.

Bottom line is, the US not quite the imperialist power that lefties like to bray on about, but it also doesn't have any template under which an ally is not some kind of a vassal, even if it is a vassal that manipulates and cheats constantly like TSP. Wiser heads in US policy establishment understand that until there emerges a template for an equal partnership, there is no point in talking about India as a US ally, or in the "US camp."
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/h ... 2020-09-15

How PLA tortured Indian citizen, Arunachal man recounts experience.
Togley Singkam is 21 and earns his livelihood in the Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh working as a porter. He is a resident of Taksing area that lies along the India-China border.

Owing his superior knowledge of the terrain, he occasionally assists the government and military authorities in ferrying essentials in this remote area which earns him some additional money.

His life took a turn on March 19 this year - months before India-China military faceoff began along the Line of Actual Control in Ladakh - as he was abducted by the Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA).

He was moving around the area when he was he was taken captive by the PLA troops, who had crossed the Line of Actual Control. Within seconds, Togley Singkam was forced to bend on knees, his hands tied to his neck and eyes blindfolded.

He was released on April 7. Togley Singkam recounted his horrible experience of being a prisoner of the PLA while speaking to India Today TV.

AS CHINA'S CAPTIVE

"I was in Indian territory on 19th March. I go in that area regularly for hunting to get food and we eat that. That was when the PLA officials came and whisked me away. I could not run away because they were in huge numbers."

"They made me sit on the floor, tied my hands at the back with the neck, wrapped my face and took me away. When my eyes opened then I was in a Chinese camp. I was then tied to a bed and beaten up. I was taken in another vehicle to some other place. My face was covered and I was beaten up again," Togley Singkam told India Today TV.

Togley was taken into Chinese vehicle into their territory. When he opened his eyes he found himself sitting in a wooden chair in a stark dark room. He was subjected to kicking, slapping and electric shocks by the PLA abductors.

"I was kept in a dark room for entire 15 days. I was not allowed to close my eyes. Slapping, beating, shocks...everything was there," he recounted.

"For 15 days, I was made to sit in a chair and not allowed to close my eyes for even fraction of a second. My condition was so bad that I could not tell daytime from night. I was given electric shocks and forced to confess that I am a spy of the Indian Army. They used to beat me randomly," he said.

The torture did not end here.

"I was given packaged food and only allowed to get up for using toilet. My hands were clipped to the chair all the time. No one can sit without closing eyes for such long time. But they gave me electric shocks if I did. But, I did not give up even after that," he said.

There are boards along the India-China border which are put up at certain strategic locations to identify the Indian territory to keep locals safe and secure in the boundary.

This has irked the People's Liberation Army of China which even tried matching his handwriting with pictures of these boards in order to gather "prove" that Togley Singkam was a part of the intelligence system of India.

"They did my handwriting test also. I was given sheets to write because they wanted to ensure if I was the one writing along the border and putting up boards at some places. This was to check during patrolling if I was the one who had written India in the newly put up boards. This was a handwriting test and they made me write India on sheets of paper...but my hand writings did not match with any of the boards they compared," Togley Singkam said.

LANGUAGE BARRIER ACROSS BORDER

But how did they interact with him, an Indian who does not know Mandarin?

Togley Singkam said he is not educated enough to write a few sentences in Hindi, a language he can speak. He cannot communicate in English. The Chinese have other limitations.

"The Chinese Army used mobile phones to record what I said and then to translate the same into their own language, and vice versa. Their language was translated into Hindi for me and played on the phone," he said.

He said the Chinese asked him to use mobile phone, which he purposefully did not. "They asked me to use mobile phones. But I knew it was trap, so I tried to stay away from using them," he said.

Being a local resident of Taksing, Togley Singkam has grown up watching army movements in the area but he had no clue what he should do if captured by an enemy force.

ADVERTISEMENT

"They only wanted to me to accept that I was working for the Indian Army, clicking photo of the area and revealing secret locations. I told them that I had come to the forest for hunting and I was caught unaware by the Army," Togley Singkam maintained.

IN FREE MAN'S WORLD AGAIN

After his release in April, he heaved sigh of relief and expressed his gratitude to authorities for ensuring his safe comeback to India. He said, "They released me because of the intervention by the Indian Army. They played a crucial role in this."

"The central government took up my case and sent my Aadhaar card details to them. That is when I realised that I would continue to stay alive. I had given up by this time. The Chinese officials repeatedly told me that I would be punished in their country by their government. I am thankful that I have been saved and am back alive home," he said.

Togley Singkam puts the life in unfriendly border area in perspective saying, "The Chinese Army usually harasses people in the border areas. They take people into custody on false allegations. They enter into our territory but are given a befitting reply by the India Army."
Why does the PLA keep abducting our citizens and try to prove them as spies?

This incident happened in April and now the recent case of 5 Arunachal men being abducted and again returned.
Last edited by ramana on 17 Sep 2020 04:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added bold and underline. ramana
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Raveen wrote:
suryag wrote:BTW, what kind of comedy is this playing Punjabi songs, I have lost whatever little respect I had for their Army.
Were they expecting our soldiers to break out into a dance while they would capture the heights - maybe Bollywood movies do too well in China for their own good.
I believe it is some kind of Sun Tzutiyapanthi - Gobar times may soon claim "The all powelful PLA made IA dance to its tunes", these guys should be trolled endlessly for this, may be they can leave their Army "profession" and offer their DJing services for college fests
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

It was as if Sikhs will go ...." Koch bhi ho par Chinese bande hein change". It was advised by bakis I assume.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Nalapat is CHSO4 Enough of his gnan.
D.Mahesh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by D.Mahesh »

sudeepj wrote:The myth of the 10 foot chinaman was actively spread by JNU historians. We lost two divisions deployed in the most tactically unsound era and the sins and the moral weakness of the leadership were slapped on to the entire country. China has much to lose if firefights break out in this area. Even before the conflict has started, they have suffered economic consequences, but they will suffer far more and every Chinese import will be banned if this escalates into full blown conflict. It will result in India coming out with a full fledged thermo-nuclear program. Domestic opposition to industrialization that keeps India lagging will be steamrolled and India will be forced to get its act in order. There will be full alliances even more than the entente we have now. China will lose all of South Asia that matters and can have a good future - i.e. India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar. Xitler will be fighting for his literal life.
1962 setback happened almost entirely due to over own
  • Self-imposed restrictions
    Poor leadership appointments
    Outright refusal to go full-spectrum
Even small steps like air-lifting AMX tanks made a big difference.
1962 should have ended at worst a stalemate, had we not tied ourselves up.
Nathu La & Cho La in 5 years later put the paper back into the fortune cookie.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Not sure if this is the right thread, however, was reading up on Eleven. According to wiki, he was purged out due to his father's anti people. His sister committed suicide, his mom denounced his father who was paraded in public. Eleven had a traumatic childhood, he himself was sent to some rural part from where he tried to run away many times and when they caught him in Beijing he was sent to dig ditches. Eleven then magically got into Tsinghua(I heard it is one of their top univs) once his Dad was back in the ruling circle, his academic ability or faculty is therefore suspect(may be influence or proxy exam writer to get into Tsinghua, he is not one of those smart/brainy Tsinghua guys I have encountered over the years) given what all he had to undergo. Reading through the wiki version(obviously it might be fully cleaned up by trolls) of his life shows someone who cannot stand up to challenges in life.
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

suryag wrote:Not sure if this is the right thread, however, was reading up on Eleven. According to wiki, he was purged out due to his father's anti people. His sister committed suicide, his mom denounced his father who was paraded in public. Eleven had a traumatic childhood, he himself was sent to some rural part from where he tried to run away many times and when they caught him in Beijing he was sent to dig ditches. Eleven then magically got into Tsinghua(I heard it is one of their top univs) once his Dad was back in the ruling circle, his academic ability or faculty is therefore suspect(may be influence or proxy exam writer to get into Tsinghua, he is not one of those smart/brainy Tsinghua guys I have encountered over the years) given what all he had to undergo. Reading through the wiki version(obviously it might be fully cleaned up by trolls) of his life shows someone who cannot stand up to challenges in life.
Yet he leads the the party and has managed to become Chairman for life....
Dexter
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Dexter »

If the Chinese are playing music and propaganda on loud speakers what is stopping us from returning the favour. If the Chinese does it, most probably their soldiers are susceptible to such non-sense. It might be unsoldierly but no reason India should carry any moral baggage

I have a few suggestions for speaker messages

Whatever decision New Delhi takes, at least the Indian soldier and his family has a say in whose sits there. Unlike the Chinese soldier who don't get to decide whether it's Ping Pong or Winnie the Pooh ( highly recommended to call him Pooh on speakers day and night)

Also release those audios with credible deniability. Must put some serious chilly at the right places.

Tell them that any society, any nation or any civilisation that doesn't honour it's fallen brave can never make a good Army. It's as simple as that. Tell them to check for their brothers graves.

Of course we should speak both in Hindi and then in Chinese so that our fellas can understand and have a good laugh during that time. Psysops and rev-psycops ... Both ways
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Prepared to fight a full-fledged war in winters in Ladakh: Army

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/j-k/p ... rmy-141995
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Maybe the Indian army should be belting out p**n movie 'soundtracks' and airdrop similar magazines for the little sugar dumplings!
To keep it PG, they could be belting out Kung Fu movie tracks. Something like this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q91znfQqpGw
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ks_sachin wrote:
suryag wrote:Not sure if this is the right thread, however, was reading up on Eleven. . . .
Yet he leads the the party and has managed to become Chairman for life....
Posted more on Xi in the Strat thread on China.
pushkar.bhat
BRFite

Post by pushkar.bhat »

V_Raman wrote:they are taking the deployment to a level where any firing by India would result in a humanitarian crisis - they are creating a massive suicide squad that will make it impossible for India to fire out of sheer compassion for human lives!
You really think our army is on the border to show compassion towards a suicide squad. Sure we can facilitate their wishes by dispatching them quickly to their maker. Let’s be very clear that in war either you get killed or you kill him. There is no place for compassion.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

RCase wrote: . . . Kung Fu movie tracks. . . .
While doing so, they must be constantly reminded that Kung Fu came from India and it was an Indian Master who taught it to them because they were very frail and he wanted to make them strong.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

pushkar.bhat wrote:
V_Raman wrote:they are taking the deployment to a level where any firing by India would result in a humanitarian crisis - they are creating a massive suicide squad that will make it impossible for India to fire out of sheer compassion for human lives!
You really think our army is on the border to show compassion towards a suicide squad. Sure we can facilitate their wishes by dispatching them quickly to their maker. Let’s be very clear that in war either you get killed or you kill him. There is no place for compassion.

Commies don't have makers, just masters :rotfl:
Dexter
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Dexter »

Wikipedia says nothing about India on KungFu origins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin_Kung_Fu

Time for some edits
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

We should play sharp short messages in Mandarin once in a while

1. Your mother is waiting for you, single child. Go back home.
2. Your political commissar is coming to stop you from j*king off. Plug that a**hole!
3. Your comrade is stealing your p0rn. Attack him.
4. We shot your food drones today. Sorry, you have to wait one more day for your lunch.
5. Your CCP stopped your parents from breeding. Now they have sent you to die. They just hate your family, dont they?
6. Would you like to order an ironbrother from Pakistan for your sexual needs? They can supply you with 72 virgins.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

7. Thank you for playing our favourite songs.
8. Did you know that your emperor for life sent his daughter to Harvard in America? What a cosy life your masters live!
9. Hey buddy, how is the flood in your village? Is your mom safe? Did someone die in your family? It seems there is no food in the village.
10. Its been many months since you came here. Nothing happens here right. Time to go back home and sleep.
11. Forget your CCP controlled Internet. Connect to our Free WIFI. No censorship. Free p0rn!
12. Connect to our Free WIFI. You can see your Emperor Xi starring as Winnie The Pooh! What fun!
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

These announcements should be made by a, reeaally, loovving middle aged female voice. Like Tabassum in Phool Khile hain Gulshan Gulshan. In Chinese ofcourse.
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

In fact a great thing to do will be to give free wifi from the heights to the Sugars. They can connect on wechat using our wifi to talk to their mothers. I believe there is zero communication at the borders for these poor soldiers.

And we can also give free advice to them after reading their conversations.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Dexter wrote:Wikipedia says nothing about India on KungFu origins.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaolin_Kung_Fu

Time for some edits
Dexter, you will find the name Bodhidharma in the above. That was the Pallava princess who went from Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu. The reference to Ch'aan is actually Dhyaan (meditation). It became Zen when it travelled further east to Japan. We had discussed this in the Strat thread. OT here.
Dexter
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Dexter »

SSridhar wrote: Dexter, you will find the name Bodhidharma in the above. That was the Pallava princess who went from Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu. The reference to Ch'aan is actually Dhyaan (meditation). It became Zen when it travelled further east to Japan. We had discussed this in the Strat thread. OT here.
Yes, they use the word Bodhidharma but picture the scholar who refers him in bad light and I could not find the word India in that article. Hence time for edits. Sorry OT again. My last. Added for the sake of comprehesion.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Giving them a way to work around the Great Internet Firewall would be interesting...

They can get a sense of the what the world truly feels outside China.