2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
UBanerjee
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by UBanerjee »

chetak wrote:
m_saini wrote:^From the BBC article

It seems like they've just suspended operations for now like they did back then. Hopefully this time it's permanent.
the need of the hour is to ban FFNGOs or FFNGO financed and supported PILs, even those filed by such supported Indian NGOs.

allow only local Indian NGOs file PILs on matters affecting them without any BIF interference.
100% agree with this. get all NGOs out of India.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Embedded source link ..

https://twitter.com/ruchirsharma_1/stat ... 0255500288
"[Macron] announced the government would present a draft law in December aimed at strengthening secularism in France, against what he described as "Islamist separatism" in the country.

"Islam in France must be freed from foreign influence," he said."
France has started facing what India has had to deal with for so long. Hopefully, the rest of Europe will wisen up and stop supporting or providing cover to the Islamist on their territory who then go on to foment trouble in India and elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/stat ... 3840060419
JUST IN: Macron says Islam is a religion that is experiencing a 'crisis' across the world.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The alacrity with which the BJP accepted harsimrat kaur badal's resignation within 24 hours of it being tendered shows that this leadership is not going to be cowed down by the likes of political carpet baggers like the badals, pawars, thackerays, naidus et al.

the SAD has pulled out of the alliance because it wants more elbow room for itself in the coming punjab elections in 2022 and saw a political opportunity for itself in the so called "farmer's agitation" thus freeing the BJP from it's clutches and allowing it to explore it's own options.

The excuse of the farm bills is a mere politically expedient cover that will fool no one.

The SAD kept the BJP wilfully constrained in punjab and the BJP in turn did not allow the SAD to spread its wings outside of punjab even though the badals desperately wished to do so in dilli and maybe in haryana too.

the BJP is currently allowed to contest 23 seats in punjab and the SAD contests in the remaining 94 out of the 117 assembly seats. The BJP is now asking for an equal share laying claim to 59 seats in the alliance leaving 58 for the SAD

now, the BJP has to get out of the clutches of another free loading faker, and this time in bihar: nitish kumar.

Days After Split With SAD, BJP Announces It Will Contest All 117 Assembly Seats In Punjab Polls

This marks a major change for the BJP which had been contesting the elections in Punjab in an alliance with SAD for 24 long years. SAD broke off the ties over the newly notified three farm sector legislation which are meant to overhaul the way agricultural marketing takes place in the nation today.

SAD had asserted after its break up, that the BJP led Government at the Centre had not consulted it before pushing the three legislations. Meanwhile, the BJP has denied the claim.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Embedded source link ..

https://twitter.com/ruchirsharma_1/stat ... 0255500288
"[Macron] announced the government would present a draft law in December aimed at strengthening secularism in France, against what he described as "Islamist separatism" in the country.

"Islam in France must be freed from foreign influence," he said."
France has started facing what India has had to deal with for so long. Hopefully, the rest of Europe will wisen up and stop supporting or providing cover to the Islamist on their territory who then go on to foment trouble in India and elsewhere.

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/stat ... 3840060419
JUST IN: Macron says Islam is a religion that is experiencing a 'crisis' across the world.
https://twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/1 ... 5715432448 {Embedded PeePeeCee link}
French Prez ⁦@EmmanuelMacron
⁩ plans tough laws to tackle "Islamist separatism" & defend secular values. #Macron said some of France's 6M Muslims r forming a "counter-society" that needed stricter oversight of schools & foreign funding of mosques.
Yep ...

France at least is learning .. but America seems to have regressed into providing a more fertile ground for breeding Islamist.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

I am not worried about America because when it is needed, they will act. The problematic western state would be UK.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas Raina @VikasInExile

#Explosive
Indian Politicians are not reliable. They are a greedy . During my tenure, I cultivated Mr. Digvijay Singh the prominent Congress politician.

A must read ..by @PrinceArihan
6:31 PM · Sep 25, 2020
if true, it explains a lot of things that have previously remained shrouded in mystery and conjecture.

Indian politicians are greedy, unreliable and can be cultivated: Former Pakistani Diplomat to Indian Asset

Indian politicians are greedy, unreliable and can be cultivated: Former Pakistani Diplomat to Indian Asset

Savio Rodrigues 1 week ago

A shocking revelation by an Indian asset to GoaChronicle opens up a Pandora’s box of questions and exposes the deeprooted penetration of Pakistan-ISI in the political machinations of India. ISI cultivates Indian politicians to lobby in the interest of the Pakistan government.

The Indian asset is currently still in the service for the Indian government therefore he decided to reveal this information under the strict condition of anonymity.

As an Indian asset, he was assigned the task to gather intel on Pakistani diplomats. He developed a close cordial friendship with a former Deputy High Commissioner of Pakistan who was stationed in India in the late 2000s. The Pakistani diplomat was later transferred to Bangladesh after his tenure in India.

The Indian Asset in his report to his handler in the Indian intelligence agency reported the following intel inputs from the Deputy High Commissioner of Pakistan.

“Indian Politicians are not reliable. They are a greedy lot. During my tenure, I cultivated Mr. Digvijay Singh the prominent Congress politician. In the period I had almost about 17 meetings in different hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, and Mumbai, and every time I handed over more than 3 to 15 crores in these meetings.

The meetings were held for the purposes of lobbying but he did not produce any result. We would also travel to Mumbai on the same flight. We had our rendezvous in JW Marriott in Andheri.

My government wanted a proposal for opening a branch of Habib Bank in India to be approved. On behalf of the Islamic Government of Pakistan, I paid a total of 30 crores to Digivijay Singh and his accomplices. But he could not prevail upon the same and one Mr. Halder, Director IB vetoed the proposal.

Thereafter, we sought the help of the Himalayan Bank of Nepal for carrying out the agenda of our Government but some R&AW officer prevailed upon the Himalayan Bank and in the end bargain I was left in the lurch. My Government grew suspicious of me.

In the Batla House encounter also he took 2 crores from me when he was accompanied by some people from Azamgarh. But he did not do anything and the money was taken away by Dr. Mohammaed to Gulf. Digvijay promised action against the concerned officers.

Digvijay Singh also promised to deflect the focus from the 2008 attack. The meeting was held in Mumbai and Union Minister Mr. Antulay was also present. Both these gentlemen were paid huge amounts of money, with Antulay promising that he will shake the Parliament and ensure divert the attention of the government and public. All he did was make an irrelevant and ineffective speech which had no effect as promised by him

During one of the meetings one MP Mr. Abu Azmi was brought to me by Mr. Digvijay Singh for which I paid him money at the behest of Digvijay Singh, but Abu Azmi also reneged on the promise.

Another meeting with an MLA of Mumbai Mr. Azam Khan was also paid money to carry out certain Missions in Maharashtra but he was also found to be very ineffective and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s money was sunk.

Mr. Kripa Singh a Minister in the Government of Maharashtra, would insist that he would take fake Indian Rupees three times the amount. He would also insist that some of our outfits should source arms from his factories near Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh. He had a lot of contacts in Uttar Pradesh in Banks. He could introduce Fake Indian Rupees through these contacts very easily.

The above are only some cases and there were many other overt missions for which I paid my Government’s money to the pointsman Mr. Digvijay Singh for which I would not show results. It is a matter of fact that money was also spent on hiring smaller Bollywood actresses engaged through Kripa Singh, for the benefit of our own High Commissioner Mr. Shahid Malik as well as many Indian political personalities. “

In order to protect the identity of the Indian asset, we cannot disclose or reveal his identity. We have, however, put in detail, the shocking inputs verbatim, that was a part of his report to an AD in the intelligence wing, which was shared with us.

The contents of the report indicate that ISI was working towards cultivating Indian politicians and even succeeded in cultivating some with money or honey trap.

Whether the report was forwarded to the Ministry of Home Affairs is not known to the Indian Asset. His job ended at sharing the input he gathered from the former diplomat of Pakistan with his handler.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ Diggi raja can try to dig his way out of that hole by saying "I took that paki agent for a ride 17-18 times, took 30+ crores from him and still gave him nothing" :roll:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:Embedded screenshots. Coupta up to his usual tricks in the service of the anti-BJP narrative and/or family ...

https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/1311704936711819264
So Print has done a hit-job on me. Says I run a Twitter campaign called ‘love jihad’ even when I never use this term and report facts they can’t dispute. Lies that I disputed caste angle in Hathras.

This is filth, @ShekharGupta. Gutter-level stuff
It occurs to me that Print doing a hit-job on Op-India or swati_gs means that Op-India/swati_gs have started gaining traction to the extent of threatening the sickular media narrative. Else why would someone spend time/energy going after a "fringe" operation.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Here is more proof ...

https://twitter.com/OpIndia_com/status/ ... 5055848448
Hathras case leaked audio: India Today journalist pesters brother of victim for a confession video of father saying ‘there is pressure from administration’ #OpIndiaExclusive
https://twitter.com/Chaiti/status/13120 ... uote]Shame on you @OpIndia_com ... running a propaganda and nothing else. We stand by @TanushreePande.[/quote] https://twitter.com/UnSubtleDesi/status ... e]Vultures generally do. They feast on the dead together. Mentally deranged people.[/quote]
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

pankajs wrote:
French Prez ⁦@EmmanuelMacron
⁩ plans tough laws to tackle "Islamist separatism" & defend secular values. #Macron said some of France's 6M Muslims r forming a "counter-society" that needed stricter oversight of schools & foreign funding of mosques.
Yep ...

France at least is learning .. but America seems to have regressed into providing a more fertile ground for breeding Islamist.
https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status ... te]Denmark: Prime Minister says Sharia is ‘wrong. It is oppressive of women. It must never, ever become Danish.’[/quote]
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Data that exposes the sickular proclivities of our intellectuals ... Useful especially because Hindus are not in this equation.

https://twitter.com/anshul_aliganj/stat ... 1017651210
He is Maimonides. A 12th centuryJewish philosopher from Cordoba Spain.He was a Torah Scholar, Rabbi, Physician and Astronomer.
Why we are discussing him?
In his book "Identity and Violence" Amartya Sen wrote that Maimonides ghad to run away from intolerant Europe to peaceful and Tolerant Muslim Arab world.

This is a potted History and is tailor made for interfaith dialogues
American Professor Fouad Ajami and an Stanford University fellow reminded Sen in Washington Post Maimonides ran away from Spain which was under Muslim rule at that time. The Almohads gave 3 choices to Jews conversion, death or exile.
Maimonides ran to Morocco and the holy land and finally to Egypt where he became a physician to the Grand Busier Alfadhil and Saladin the Kurdish Sultan
Maimonides in his account "The Epistle to the Jews of Yemen" in 1172AD has written a heart wrenching account of religious persecution of the Jews specially forced conversion in Yemen.
Amartya Sen type of intellectuals are basically interfaith dialogue writers who will twist history as per their convenience and make a particular desert cult look and feel tolerant and just
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bhell, https://twitter.com/SirJambavan/status/ ... 8699622402
Been following this over the past week.

Interesting turn of events. If it would set a precedent to pull Silicon Valley out of its self dug SocJus abyss, it would be good.

Silicon Valley shows how technical smartness doesn't mean emotional maturity.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/202 ... cs-stance/
Coinbase doubles down on anti-politics stance with exit package offer
OTOH, https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1312037118714159104
#California has made it mandatory for companies to have #LGBTQ+ and minority leaders

Under the new rules, companies must have at least one director from an under-represented community by the end of 2021. If they don't comply they could face huge fines of over $100,000
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Reservation system kicking in. HR of various companies would be kicking Indians down the queue to make up for various quotas.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

kvraghav wrote:I am not worried about America because when it is needed, they will act. The problematic western state would be UK.
Not very proud of quoting a Paki pasand "Hindu" and mouthpiece of former Singapore president Lee Kwan Yew, Kishore Mahbubani, but he made one apt observation. And that is, despite some surface level disagreements for some time pass, it is mostly "west Vs the rest" when it comes to any turd world issue. So, be it

1. Love of cheap Chincoms goods made from slave labor, hence at best muted anger at Chincoms exporting the China virus causing so much death and pain

2. Be it Islamists (as long as they are 'good terrorists'),

3. Be it gang rape of Iraq

4. Be it India TSP equal equal (TSP: good terrorists)

5. Be it watching the India Chincom spat from the sidelines while professing to be critical of China,

6. Be it giving space to BIF louts like ADhothi space in their rags to spew venom against Hindus;

its west Vs the rest. UK will make some noise but will fall in line with whatever decision US takes.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Looks like AIMS has buried the SSR death saga for good with their report. While Bollywood is no doubt shady, I always felt that TimesNow and Republic went a bit overboard on the murder angle, but who knows.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

This was the only possible outcome of the SSR case. Even if there was any smoking gun evidence it has long been wiped clean by MH govt and Mumbai Police. The govt, if they really want to cleanup Bollywood should pursue the drug and sex trafficking angle . Few convictions of big names in Bollywood & the pink complexioned divas and demigods will lose their PRs and visas to most western and Gulf countries where they stash most of their wealth anyways. It always amazes me that the govt with all its resources still gets a thumb twiddled at its face by nobodys like Mahesh Bhatt & Rhea Chakraborty.

In other news UP govt has sent the Hathras case to CBI. I think its an excellent decision, and a week into the manufactured, politicized, circus-like outrage against a heinous crime, Modi & AS have once again proved that they are not ABV and LK Advani. Had this been 20 yrs ago ABV would have asked Yogiji to resign taking the "high moral ground", arrested wrong people and been apologetic. Instead by steadfastly holding the belief that the truth will come out after thorough investigation and ignoring the antics of opposition parties and media , BJP slammed the ball back into the court of pappu & co.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Former Twitter CEO Dick Costolo says business leaders who don’t participate in social justice movement should be ‘lined up against the wall and shot’
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/former- ... ders-shot/
Responding to a conversation regarding whether the tech company elites and business leaders should involve themselves in social justice issues, Costolo made a contentious remark saying some capitalists “are going to be the first” to be “shot in the revolution”.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Ambar wrote: Instead by steadfastly holding the belief that the truth will come out after thorough investigation and ignoring the antics of opposition parties and media , BJP slammed the ball back into the court of pappu & co.
No boss, I think its a draw between BIF and nationalists, at least within India. Let me explain.

The BIF has already gone to town from the get go making this a Hindus Vs Muslims/Dalits issue. So they have milked whatever they could have out of this. As we speak, Pappu media is giving running commentary on their prince/princess visit to Harthas and giving fake hugs to the victim's kith & kin. They didn't win outright after YogiJi & Co counter attacked, but given the propaganda power and outreach of the BIF ecosystem, this is the best we can get. So I am sure CBI will tells us what was obvious right from the beginning: this was a tragic manifestation of caste/class/gender/racial inequity that is endemic all over the world, particularly so in India and BIF just latched onto this to further their project of undermining BJP/YogiJi and Indian nationhood centered as nationalists conceive it. So from now on, at least within India, both sides of the ideological divide will chose to believe the narrative that suits them.

In a way, very similar to Delhi riots. Even then, anyone with half an an ounce of intelligence knows that the riots were an extension of the anti CAA movement that reached a crescendo during Trump's visit to embarrass BJP govt. There also, just in the nick of time, the nationalists had no choice but to counter attack in the nick of time resulting in the riots and blood letting. There also, BIF went to town immediately blaming Kapil Misra, Anurag Thakur, and Pravesh Verma; speciously making a causal connection between their angry statements and the riots. The subsequent probe by Delhi police unearthed only what we knew from the beginning. And as expected BIF has dismissed that investigation and like I point out above, each side will believe what suits them.

But if you want a score card, here is my take on on both Delhi riots and Harthas:

Domestically within India: nationalists 1, BIF: 1

International court of option: BIF: 1, nationalists: 0
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Internationally nationalists of every country will always be a big 0 because of the absence of a slick, sophisticated, well oiled ecosystem that the left has built and fortified for over 80 yrs now. Two days after arresting the alleged perpetrators when the UP Police did not "encounter" them it had started to become clear that it is Kathua all over again. No one denies that in many parts of India caste based violence is a problem & it goes both ways, but atleast in this Hathras case it increasingly looks like the poor girl was killed by her own family.

Modi, Amit Shah and others in the current BJP leadership no longer fall for these pitfalls because they've seen it over and over again from their GJ days. The CongI ecosystem tries to tie BJP by setting multiple fires - it is Pulwama one day, Ayodhya the next, protests against art 370 , CAA, NRC, Farmer bill and rapes here and there. The best course to counter it is to allow law and justice to take its own course, ofcourse this does not negate the fact that BJP leaders in other states need to step up. What stops BJP in RJ from hitting the streets against 11 rapes over 2 days in RJ and asking for Gehlot's resignation ? It is pure laziness, it used to be "Atalji hain, Ram Mandir hain vote mil jayega" now it is "Modiji hain , vote maang lenge" ( There's Atalji and Ram Mandir, we will get the votes. And now it is "There's modi, we can always ask votes in his name" ).

Btw, what explains the curious absence of the two local UP parties - both SaPa and BaSPa have been pretty quite on the whole matter where as INC that loses deposits on most of its seats in UP is the one screaming its lungs out ! If INC manages to steal Jatav and non-Jatav dalit votes, it will be at the cost of behen Mayawati, so her silence is baffling.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Ambar, yes, even I noticed BehenJi's muted response. But INC noise is more to shore up dynasty's credibility. Just read BIF stalwarts' twitter lines. They cannot control their pleasure at seeing their Pappu and Pappuni hitting the streets. They are pretty shameless in milking this.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Their end goal is to print money by getting votes. If money is being provided, then there's no reason to hit the street.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

May as well call it High Court of England as gandhi would have preferred if it's not other way around where actual judgement should be in Gujarati and it should be translated in english.

Gujarat High Court to upload one Gujarati judgement per day on socially relevant issues

https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/03/ ... nt-issues/
.... As desired by Chief Justice of High Court of Gujarat, Mr. Justice Vikram Nath and as further recommended by Judges of the Artificial Intelligence Committee of the High Court, the Chief Justice has passed directions to start uploading one order / judgment of this High Court per working day in Gujarati language on the website of the High Court for the benefit of litigants and general public.

It has been further directed that, orders/judgments passed by this High Court on socially relevant issues would be selected for being translated using software tools and further correcting the same as required. The vernacular translation of such orders and judgments would be for general information only and for any official purpose, the original English version of the order / judgment as passed by the Court will be continued to be treated as authentic.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Local Court orders 2-year imprisonment to former Surendranagar Lok Sabha MP
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/03/ ... -sabha-mp/
Former Lok Sabha member of ruling Bharatiya Janata Party, Devji Fatepara has been given 2 years simple imprisonment and Rs. 2.97 crore fine by local court in Kalol in North Gujarat. Ahmedabad based Prabharsinh Thakor had filed case of cheque return against Fatepara on 13 October 2016.
Hailing from Congress, Fatepara as MLA joined BJP and became Lok Sabha member of Surendranagar seat. He was denied Lok Sabha ticket in last Lok Sabha general elections.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

Manish_P wrote:^ Diggi raja can try to dig his way out of that hole by saying "I took that paki agent for a ride 17-18 times, took 30+ crores from him and still gave him nothing" :roll:
That's what was the first thing that came to my mind. Those Isloo agints got to be one dumb**cks to throwaway that much money and not get anything tangible. Unfortunatly, its not Diggi raja that seems to be the beneficiary but Mullah-yam. He and his party were out and out Pakistani government by proxy.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

May turn out to be a good idea to get educated people involved. It should be expanded to other building and planning codes too.
Gujarat Govt to create new vast cadre of private fire safety officers
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/10/01/ ... -officers/
While the NOC is being made compulsory to be renewed every six months, the new cadre can independently issue and renew No Objection Certificate (NOC). This will save the builders and owners from making rounds of the municipal corporations, municipalities and local self-government every six months, and hasten the process as well. They can choose an independent fire safety officer of their own choice.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Did this community ever pelt any stones on islamists that had the same community kept as slaves?
Media and Congress succeed in their agenda: Agra sees stone-pelting by Valmiki community against police personnel
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/congres ... community/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Keshubhai Patel reappointed as Chairman of Shri Somnath Trust for one more year
https://www.deshgujarat.com/2020/09/30/ ... more-year/
Prime Minister Narendrabhai Modi during the meeting suggested to plan a development project with scientific basis regarding Indian dating of Shri Krishna era, Dwapar to Kaliyug shift and Vaikunth of Shri Krishna, while discussing the development of Golok Dham in Somnath, the place where Shri Krishna left his body.
Srutayus
BRFite

Post by Srutayus »

The vile brother sister duo was giggling on the drive to meet the victims family. Seemed like they were in quite the celebratory mood about the mayhem they are hoping to unleash.
Video in link below. Better to see it from the opindia page than from the Congress twitter feed where it was triumphantly posted.
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/rahul-g ... ess-video/
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

darshan wrote:Did this community ever pelt any stones on islamists that had the same community kept as slaves?
Media and Congress succeed in their agenda: Agra sees stone-pelting by Valmiki community against police personnel
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/congres ... community/
100 hired stone peters do not represent a community. They do it because it has worked for 100 years, see partition and Jogendra nath mandal etc. Unite them selves and divide us.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

^^
Absolutely what I myself was going to write. How do we know that they weren't CON workers doing the bidding of the High command?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Watch this scum PB Mehta video ... These people have to be given treatment of danda in their rear ends.

Leading "public intellectual" is worried that socio-political faultlines (caste, creed, language) have blurred & people (read Hindus) are not getting mobilised (read instigated) on sub-identity issues due to cultural consolidation under BJP

Amazing meltdown. Sinister man
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1312705176835219457

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1312711876908781568
If that was not enough, "retail corruption" & "cronyism by regional players" was good for liberal democracy

Mind you these are leading intellectuals of the country. No wonder we were in mess pre-'14
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

poor little commie darling, so bravely commenting while sitting safely in foreign lands and this creep may even be an ameriki citizen as his wife is a whitey.

and this sorry mutt of a house negro is complaining about getting kicked in the b@!!$ by outraged Indians

Sadanand Dhume @dhume · 8h

Eight years ago, India was still a normal democracy. You could criticize the government and ruling party for its response to a tragic rape-cum-murder without a professional troll army descending on your timeline with a mile long list of whataboutisms.
https://wsj.com/articles/SB100014241278 ... 1110846660
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

^^^^^^
This Dhume guy was planted in Bharat right after nine-eleven. Initially he was blowing hot and cold against the jihadis, but then slowly he started commenting on the Bhara't internal politics - tried to emulate the other Guha guy like a self-appointed expert on Bharatiya matters. But things changed in 2014, and since then this dim-wit guy is very bitter. His parents emigrated from Odisha.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/swati_gs/status/1312620727309234176
In today’s Times of India:
Among big states, Uttar Pradesh had the best conviction rate in crimes against women in 2019. This was also higher than all-India average

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/amitmalviya/status/ ... 9471904769
Rajasthan under Ashok Gehlot has earned the dubious distinction of being the most unsafe state for women with 15.9 rapes per lakh, one of the highest in the country. Similarly Delhi and Jaipur are most unsafe cities.

But where are Rahul and Priyanka politicking? UP, off course!
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

‘I want Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi to come and listen to my ordeal also’: Girl in Rajasthan who was abducted and raped for a month
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/rajasth ... ss-ignore/
In another shocking incident, a woman was gang-raped by two men in Siswali in Baran district of Rajasthan. The victim has come forward to narrate her ordeal in an interview with News Nation. The girl was abducted by two men on July 1, kept her hostage, regularly raped and assaulted her. She was rescued a month later.
Chhattisgarh: Congress leader and minister refers to gang-rape of a minor in Balrampur as a ‘small incident’
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/balramp ... ss-leader/
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Certainly people who didn't get to incite riots were not happy about family's decision to cremation in night.

Yes I see how Yogi doesn't know what to do and how to do after all.
Yogi Adityanath says opposition is trying to stroke communal riots using Hathras case after police file FIR alleging criminal conspiracy to incite violence
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/yogi-ad ... hras-case/
Motley of ‘international NGOs’ join Hathras politics, demand dismissal of Yogi govt
https://www.opindia.com/2020/10/interna ... r-pradesh/
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Has anybody seen those theatric pictures of Pappu and Pappuni with the Hathras victim's kith and kin. I am telling you, this circus was well orchestrated right from the power echelons of white Christianity. The message. White skinned Europeans showing compassion to dirt poor low caste caste Hindu SDREs. And further buttressed with the message that but for the casteist Hindu upper caste fascist police and leadership, Indian people (meaning those dirt poor 'lower caste' Hindu SDREs) will welcome them (white Christians) with open arms. Believe me, this is the reality us nationalists have to deal with. And the victims' kith kin participating in this circus with open arms despite YogiJi telling them he will do all he can only reinforces this narrative.

And you will also realize that for the foreseeable future, there is absolutely none, nada, zero challenge to the dynasty leadership of Congoons. I mean the propaganda of white skins coming to the aid of low caste SDREs is a huge, huge vote getter. The corrupt "Hindu" slaves of Pappu who are power brokers know this.
Last edited by CRamS on 04 Oct 2020 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this will soon be used to target the BJP and RSS + affliates too but we will foolishly continue to welcome society disrupting proselytizers.

Communist Party Members From Any Foreign Country Will Be Ineligible To Immigrate To US: Trump Administration https://swarajyamag.com/insta/communist ... nistration via @swarajyamag

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has issued policy guidance under which members of the Communist party from any foreign state will be ineligible to immigrate to the US.

In a policy alert on Friday (2 October), the USCIS said it was issuing policy guidance in the USCIS Policy Manual to address inadmissibility based on membership in or affiliation with the Communist or any other totalitarian party.

The guidance cover Communist Party from "any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state."

The inadmissibility ground for membership in or affiliation with the Communist or any other totalitarian party is part of a broader set of laws passed by Congress to address threats to the safety and security of the United States, the USCIS said.

"In general, unless otherwise exempt, any immigrant who is or has been a member of or affiliated with the Communist or any other totalitarian party (or subdivision or affiliate), domestic or foreign, is inadmissible to the United States," it added.

The guidance includes an exemption for involuntary membership, such as when someone joins the Party for "employment, food rations, or other essentials of living."

It should be noted that the exclusion of Communist Party members has been part of US law since the Immigration and Nationality Act 1952. However, the new guidance updates the policy implementation of the exclusion.