2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Sicanta
BRFite

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Sicanta »

Ambar wrote:
In all this Mayawati must be anxious , she is witnessing the rise of radical Jai Bhim party and its violent leader Chandrashekhar Azad. They've been very active in Bihar and will switch to UP in a couple of years, BSP leadership does not like Jai Bhim, so it will be interesting to see the dynamic there.
I wouldnt worry about Jai Bhim types much. The SC/ST vote is with Modiji. They have aspirations, not bloodlust. In UP, Yogi Gov is working to nail them by law.

And I think its time to move Sushil Modi ji to Governor type role. BJP needs a grassroot fresh face. They cant just move from Nitish to Sushil.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sicanta wrote:After the initial honeymoon period, what will probably happen is that RJD will try to shift blame onto centre on Jobs front, through various means including wanting special status for state, and then try to show themselves and by extension Bihar as victims of 'revenge' policies of the centre. Try to play on emotions is easier than actually doing the heavy work. All BJP has to do is not allow this while keeping focus on these issues. Cause Mahathugbandhan will remain true its name and aim as ever.
nitishwa is a smart guy. he knows that no one including the BJP will politically touch him now because he is a proven backstabber.

the wilderness beckons.

to keep his "good" political reputation and "clean" image intact he needs to ease into the sunset to probably run some NGO as cover for his rozi roti.

he knows what Modi can do if he is crossed and nitishwa has definitely crossed him many a time before using the protection of some very senior BJP leaders who are all toothless now.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

chetak wrote:
the votes have all been cast on caste grounds anyway.

the issues of 'Development, Jobs' may have taken center stage this time because a lot of the traditional BH migrant labor is sitting right there in BH, stranded without jobs because the industries where they usually find work in outside states have mostly closed down due to the pandemic.

that's from where the 2-3% of the extra votes have come from to pump up the usual/normal voting numbers in BH
Well, then it will be better for Bihar's future that this sane % remains back and plays a continuous role in the growth and development story.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The amount of caste obsession in the lower economic strata in both UP and Bihar is immense. Personal observations upon having interacted with workers from both places. Political parties know this and hence capitalize on it.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

Karan M wrote:The amount of caste obsession in the lower economic strata in both UP and Bihar is immense. Personal observations upon having interacted with workers from both places. Political parties know this and hence capitalize on it.
I wont call it obsession. If it were so the BJP's Hindutva and Development card would never have worked in the heartland and the opposition would not need to remind about Yogi ji caste on daily basis. BJP has a big lead in rural areas of UP, it wouldnt have been possible by playing to caste sentiments alone. Everybody needs a different dose, thats all.

Who can play caste better than Congress and their students - SP and BSP. They are at margins right now. Law and Order has been a big plus under present Gov in UP, and the fact that they are trying to attack Yogiji here by playing up unfortunate incidents shows that caste as a factor will alone not win the elections.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

If Tejasvi does become CM, what are the chances Lalu will get out of jail early and/or control the situation from within - like he did with Rabri.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

He is 72 sir and known to be in ill-health, then again Indian politicians seem to live on forever so who knows. His name is tarnished though, so i doubt if untested Thejaswi Yadav would want his father anywhere near him politically speaking.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

The Indian Right Must Learn From Trump’s Defeat For 2024 And Beyond

https://swarajyamag.com/world/the-india ... and-beyond
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Primus wrote:If Tejasvi does become CM, what are the chances Lalu will get out of jail early and/or control the situation from within - like he did with Rabri.
bail on medical grounds is assured, so the havard acclaimed luloo will be back home.

Whether the son will allow him to interfere is another question because all of the RJD's political goodwill will immediately be squandered away if luloo starts to run the show.

as for any of the other centrally registered cases against the luloo family members, it will not make even the jot of a difference.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Hindus have an itch. The same thing happened in MP where they voted Cong to power. In six months, the eyes of Hindus crossed when Congress' goon raj began in earnest with street brawls and extortion. In their typical mental blindness, Hindus had not thought of the implications of mafia rule of Congress mercenaries. Their backside got saved by Scindia's revolt, or their goose would have got truly cooked for five years with corruption and crime. Then Rajasthan Hindus got the itch -- "Modi tujh se bair nahin, rani teri khair nahin." Now, crackers are banned, Hindus are getting killed by Muslim thugs, special lollipops for Muslims, jailing of farmers defending their cattle against cattle smugglers ... I am sure they well and truly taught the Rani a lesson.

I second this. Hindus are not willing to give time. You can see that with the twitter crazies as well. And why do we forget so quickly.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Sicanta wrote:
Karan M wrote:The amount of caste obsession in the lower economic strata in both UP and Bihar is immense. Personal observations upon having interacted with workers from both places. Political parties know this and hence capitalize on it.
I wont call it obsession. If it were so the BJP's Hindutva and Development card would never have worked in the heartland and the opposition would not need to remind about Yogi ji caste on daily basis. BJP has a big lead in rural areas of UP, it wouldnt have been possible by playing to caste sentiments alone. Everybody needs a different dose, thats all.

Who can play caste better than Congress and their students - SP and BSP. They are at margins right now. Law and Order has been a big plus under present Gov in UP, and the fact that they are trying to attack Yogiji here by playing up unfortunate incidents shows that caste as a factor will alone not win the elections.
I hope you are right.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

NDA lost 2015 Bihar because the people loved Nitish. It is losing 2020 because they don't like Nitish.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hanumadu wrote:NDA lost 2015 Bihar because the people loved Nitish. It is losing 2020 because they don't like Nitish.
that's because they thought that Modi had taken away the PM's gaddi from nitishwa by cheating him.

today they know with certainty that nitishwa is not worth even a speck of dust on modi's shoe
Raghunathgb
BRFite

Post by Raghunathgb »

Actually caste arithmetic favours BJP in Bihar. If voting happened on purely caste basis BJP + would have won by a landslide. This is a anti incumbency votes mostly anger on covid management. And caste is omni present. UP and Bihar are not exceptions here.

But this puts a clear pattern. BJP is struggling at state levels. If BJP has to arrest this , it has to start rethinking on how to handle regional allies. In some places it has become overly aggressive and in some overly submissive.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

darshhan wrote: ...
It is not what type of govt I would rather have. But who will capitalise on the prevailing anarchy once the current system of universal sufferage collapses? Don't worry we are still maybe 10-20 years away from such a situation. And before us western countries will take the fall.

As far as India's historical mode of governance is concerned, the default was benevolent monarchy. i.e atleast till the advent of islamic invasions.
We had that, under King Jawaharlal, Queen Indira and Queen Antonia.

Due to Universal Suffrage, unwashed Yindoos rose up and put lowly chaiwalla Modi in the gaddi.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

m_saini wrote:
darshhan wrote:
You will be invariably disappointed. Launch your own movement to free temples and mobilise hindus.

As far as BJP is concerned, their state govts like uttarakhand is actually doing the reverse i.e increasing govt control over its Temples including Holy abode of Kedarnath. The priests are on fast against this draconian order. In Himachal again a bjp ruled state, a lady IAS officer had the audacity of disrupting centuries old parampara of Yajna in name of Social justice and for some PR. In bihar where BJP is a ruling alliance partner for last 15 years, anti hindu Bihar police kills a devotee during Durga visarjan.
Starting a movement for such a huge issue would be impossible without the support of orgs like RSS etc who hoard all the hindus who have half a brain. Where I live, there's not a single person who believes in the hindu cause and isn't already a member at the local shakha.

And if I have their support, can't they ask their ideological child in power at center to do it? Does RSS etc only help BJP win elections but have no control over them afterwards?
My friend, there are no easy answers for what you have said? But then for the last 1000 years, it has never been easy for those championing hindu causes. For this time period the land has been tough on those espousing Dharma. Let us see how things unfold. Atleast one template exists wherein a hindu organisation is working independent of RSS and has made rapid progress. That is Hindu Samhati in West Bengal.

Apart from the question of resources and manpower(as you stated already appropriated by RSS), there is another very sinister aspect to this. Resources can be raised and manpower can also be lured even from RSS. Late Shri Tapan Ghosh, the founder of Hindu Samhati was himself from RSS.

But what is truly disturbing is that today if you raise your voice for Dharma and start successfully mobilising Hindus, BJP itself would become your worst enemy. They will start perceiving you as threat and directly or indirectly they will start damaging you. Now that they have attained political power, they have become status quoists. Anything that disturbs the equilibrium is a threat too them. I will even give you 2 examples for this. First one is murder of Kamlesh Tiwari. Whatever he spoke on Muhammad was in response to Azam Khan making an offensive remark on RSS. Yet BJP govt in UP never gave him adequate protection nor are much interesting in getting justice or avenging him properly. The lower level pawns will be arrested and punished probably. Those who incited and are the masterminds will be let off. As it is he is almost forgotten today but for certain social media warriors.

Second example is even more recent. After murder of Nikita Tomar by an islamic in Faridabad, Shri Suresh Chavan of Sudarshan TV started a protest march against this murder in Delhi near India gate. This protest was lathi charged and one muslim policeman was especially vicious as per reports. Just to remind you, Delhi Police comes directly under Central govt headed by BJP. Just because someone outside of BJP starts a Protest march in order to ensure justice for Nikita tomar, the BJP govt through Delhi Police chose to use violence to disperse the protestors.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

KLNMurthy wrote:
darshhan wrote: ...
It is not what type of govt I would rather have. But who will capitalise on the prevailing anarchy once the current system of universal sufferage collapses? Don't worry we are still maybe 10-20 years away from such a situation. And before us western countries will take the fall.

As far as India's historical mode of governance is concerned, the default was benevolent monarchy. i.e atleast till the advent of islamic invasions.
We had that, under King Jawaharlal, Queen Indira and Queen Antonia.

Due to Universal Suffrage, unwashed Yindoos rose up and put lowly chaiwalla Modi in the gaddi.
Do you really think Namo is running the govt. Take a guess again. Democracy is just a side show. Once in 5 years circus. The real power in India lies with unelected bureaucrats who formulate policies, the corrupt and vicious policemen who thrive on brutality and ever narcissist judiciary. And they have an agenda. Agenda which is contrary to the interests of an average hindu of this country. Tell me if you need examples. Will have to start a new thread altogether. Wake me up when this changes.
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

Spotted on an ordinary TN lorry. Sometimes, it's good to have a simple hope for the future.

Quoted via Rangaraj Pandey's Chanakya youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw3EuaHVGZHvdEF25t4AaABCQ
Chanakyaa 20 hours ago
கண்ணில்பட்டது...
Translation:
Spotted somewhere: "From scheming/rogue China, the snow clad Aksai Chin, and from pannistan*, Gilgit-Baltistan - we will retrieve both. Bharat mata ki jai!"

Those who read Tamil, take a look at the comments.

* panni in Tamil means pig. Draw your conclusions :wink:
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

^ Thank you! Made my week. Had to read two or three times to make sure I was reading right. Initially didn't get some of the words (Gilgit Baltistan/ Aksai Chin etc.) since those don't show up that often in Tamil script. The word pannistan is very telling :shock: - some BRFite?

Oh BTW, I've been pronouncing as "Gil-git" (two "ga" sounds like in "godzilla") - seems like it is actually pronounced "Gil-jit"? It's written that way in that Tamil writing.

Also seems like a reference to Chandrayaan there? ("Let us reach the moon"). Did you notice?
arshyam
BRF Oldie

Post by arshyam »

sudarshan wrote:^ Thank you! Made my week. Had to read two or three times to make sure I was reading right. Initially didn't get some of the words (Gilgit Baltistan/ Aksai Chin etc.) since those don't show up that often in Tamil script. The word pannistan is very telling :shock: - some BRFite?
Yes, same here :D
sudarshan wrote:Also seems like a reference to Chandrayaan there? ("Let us reach the moon"). Did you notice?
I saw that, but didn't have the context around it, since the left-most phrase is missing from the picture. Usually these lorries write a few things that are tied to each other, so without the full picture hard to say. But taking this phrase by itself, it does appear to be as you say.

Not sure about the pronunciation aspect, have been doing the same as you.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

hanumadu wrote:NDA lost 2015 Bihar because the people loved Nitish. It is losing 2020 because they don't like Nitish.
NDA lost in 2015, due to RSS gaffe about reservations. The love for RJD was there in 2015, and now also in 2020. Nothing much about Nitesh, he is a non-factor.

This potentially Bihar defeat, boosts MGB in MH. The states vs center will only intensity. They will pass resolutions against center laws
Raghunathgb
BRFite

Post by Raghunathgb »

greatde wrote:This potentially Bihar defeat, boosts MGB in MH. The states vs center will only intensity. They will pass resolutions against center laws
Decentralisation is good thing to happen. Bihar definitely will become next state to remove controls for CBI. A good riddance. CBI had just been a political tool from long time heavily misused by both Congress and BJP.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

Raghunathgb wrote:
greatde wrote:This potentially Bihar defeat, boosts MGB in MH. The states vs center will only intensity. They will pass resolutions against center laws
Decentralisation is good thing to happen. Bihar definitely will become next state to remove controls for CBI. A good riddance. CBI had just been a political tool from long time heavily misused by both Congress and BJP.
Has CBI solved any high profile important case successfully?
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Raghunathgb wrote:
We can make ourselves feel better that defeat is good. Fact is that to create a shift we need decades. Just as we have lost decades in Rajasthan due to 5 years of Congress so it will be here. Conversions and extraction is rampant in Rajasthan. After 10 years of UPA, Namo still has to do damage repair.
This ridiculous concept of anti incumbent makes no sense. Indians have to start thinking civizationally and give leader time to work. This will be a disaster.
For all it’s flaws BJP is what nationalists have. The ridiculousness of some of twitter heavyweights( who are lightweights in their head) to tear down BJP at slightest provocation must be opposed. Nothing is to be gained from this.
Don’t pull it down. Use it to gain what you need. However imperfect, it is still better for states
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

Raghunathgb wrote:
If states like Kerala, Maharashtra think they can create their own little cosy wonderland far away from the glare of opposition just by taking away privileges of CBI, there is always NIA. Decentralisation doesn't mean we let the gangrene grow.
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

The flaw in Indian democracy system, is result entirely depends on "voter turnout", "the who is more motivated" on election day. How many of the pre-polls survey people actually go out to vote on election day?

After Haryana, MH, Bihar probably is the 3rd election where post polls/results differ from pre-polls. BJP will struggle in major states, if the voting turnout is pre-2014. There is a complacency, fatigue, lack of motivation on the BJP leaning voters. That has to be address immediately.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

darshhan wrote:
My friend, there are no easy answers for what you have said? But then for the last 1000 years, it has never been easy for those championing hindu causes. For this time period the land has been tough on those espousing Dharma. Let us see how things unfold. Atleast one template exists wherein a hindu organisation is working independent of RSS and has made rapid progress. That is Hindu Samhati in West Bengal.

Apart from the question of resources and manpower(as you stated already appropriated by RSS), there is another very sinister aspect to this. Resources can be raised and manpower can also be lured even from RSS. Late Shri Tapan Ghosh, the founder of Hindu Samhati was himself from RSS.

But what is truly disturbing is that today if you raise your voice for Dharma and start successfully mobilising Hindus, BJP itself would become your worst enemy. They will start perceiving you as threat and directly or indirectly they will start damaging you. Now that they have attained political power, they have become status quoists. Anything that disturbs the equilibrium is a threat too them. I will even give you 2 examples for this. First one is murder of Kamlesh Tiwari. Whatever he spoke on Muhammad was in response to Azam Khan making an offensive remark on RSS. Yet BJP govt in UP never gave him adequate protection nor are much interesting in getting justice or avenging him properly. The lower level pawns will be arrested and punished probably. Those who incited and are the masterminds will be let off. As it is he is almost forgotten today but for certain social media warriors.

Second example is even more recent. After murder of Nikita Tomar by an islamic in Faridabad, Shri Suresh Chavan of Sudarshan TV started a protest march against this murder in Delhi near India gate. This protest was lathi charged and one muslim policeman was especially vicious as per reports. Just to remind you, Delhi Police comes directly under Central govt headed by BJP. Just because someone outside of BJP starts a Protest march in order to ensure justice for Nikita tomar, the BJP govt through Delhi Police chose to use violence to disperse the protestors.
I completely agree sir. I looked up Hindu Damhati and they seem to be barely hanging on. Kamlesh Tiwari case is well known and although I respect what he did, I wouldn't want to fight 2 battles at the same time. You can either fight the loonies on the left or the loonies in bjp.
Perhaps a better time would be to start the said movement when bjp has been voted out. I have seen state machinery crushing people in real life and it is not pretty.
Raghunathgb
BRFite

Post by Raghunathgb »

Sicanta wrote:
Raghunathgb wrote:
If states like Kerala, Maharashtra think they can create their own little cosy wonderland far away from the glare of opposition just by taking away privileges of CBI, there is always NIA. Decentralisation doesn't mean we let the gangrene grow.

Are you going to trap everyone under terror charges?
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is India's counter-terrorist task force. The agency is empowered to deal with terror related crimes across states without special permission from the states.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

During covid lockdowns GJ BJP even felt threatened by mandirs distributing food and helping. BJP units didn't want competition to their food distribution photo ops. Let's say that BJP has continued to make itself harder and harder to vote for. Is lot of this intentional? Is there lot of infighting and insubordination and sabotage? Who knows. But from voters perspective it's all about short term memory and being able to talk. If BJP continues to provide bad gossip level issues to talk about then that's what voters will talk about. It's not that hard to turn BJP voters away. All it would take is few points already brought up by other posters. Start circulating those points in social media and fickle BJP voter won't see any difference between BJP and other parties. If anything BJP is already losing credibility about being able to do anything. BJP may thread the needles and impress learned ones but in the end young blood wants to see shock and awe in the same manner being delivered to arnab. Last time I checked India has become younger.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sicanta wrote:
Raghunathgb wrote:
the financial capital is too tightly tied to the rest of the country for it to be at the mercy of provincial govts. Similarly, the commies seem to be running a foreign policy of their own with some bedsheet clad sheiks and disbursing gold to terrorists out of numerous jehadi recta.

some two bit provincial govt manipulating onion prices and trading futures on the pulses market cannot presume to dictate the national agenda unless it is fully in sync with the national goals.

the Indian "federalism" is nowhere similar to the ameriki concept and nor was it designed to be.

sadak pani ghar, services and khana etc are settled issues in many other "democracies" while in India we are still struggling with the same because of the existing debilitating structural deficiencies brought about by partition, colonialism, caste, conversion and separatist mafias, the BIF and the malevolent shadow cast over the country by one single family run by malignant powers external to India.

nowhere else in the world are "minorities" mollycoddled to the extant that they are in India and IIRC, the very word minority is nowhere mentioned in the Indian constitution and yet they continue to wreak havoc in the name of some imagined special rights.

until the population matures much more, we need the writ of the center to run all through the country with no hinderances brought about by silly ideas like "permission to CBI"

during winnowing, some wheat is bound to be lost with the chaff.

there is no precedent anywhere in India for a state govt issuing a "secret and confidential" privilege motion to a journo with predatory instructions to keep it secret from the supreme court.

no one voted to give such sweeping powers to such unpad gawars, prone to metaphorically brandishing, at the drop of the vote bank hat, the Bhawani, the Jagdamba and the Tulja, all legendary swords of Shivaji Maharaj.

one day soon, the gulf "boom" is going to dry up and provincial govts will fall.

what then :mrgreen:

when the oil runs out, are the sheiks then expected to migrate to India and rule us directly from here, as per the commies

ameriki federalism has spawned agencies like the FBI which has clearly defined unhindered and uncontested access laid down as per their laws, when will our own federalism dare to do so
Last edited by chetak on 08 Nov 2020 20:51, edited 1 time in total.
Raghunathgb
BRFite

Post by Raghunathgb »

chetak wrote:
Sicanta wrote: one day soon, the gulf "boom" is going to dry up and provincial govts will fall.

what then :mrgreen:
Gulf failure is going to affect entire nation and not just Kerala. Also India's dreams depends on the same provincial govts success.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Raghunathgb wrote:
chetak wrote:
Gulf failure is going to affect entire nation and not just Kerala. Also India's dreams depends on the same provincial govts success.
it has already started to cause demographic changes in the neighbouring states. these demographic changes are already seeing them following some highly discriminatory hiring and trading practices.

the very first signs of a pushback are already here. True to their taqiya culture, they are all operating under names used by the majority.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

darshan wrote:During covid lockdowns GJ BJP even felt threatened by mandirs distributing food and helping. BJP units didn't want competition to their food distribution photo ops. Let's say that BJP has continued to make itself harder and harder to vote for. Is lot of this intentional? Is there lot of infighting and insubordination and sabotage? Who knows. But from voters perspective it's all about short term memory and being able to talk. If BJP continues to provide bad gossip level issues to talk about then that's what voters will talk about. It's not that hard to turn BJP voters away. All it would take is few points already brought up by other posters. Start circulating those points in social media and fickle BJP voter won't see any difference between BJP and other parties. If anything BJP is already losing credibility about being able to do anything. BJP may thread the needles and impress learned ones but in the end young blood wants to see shock and awe in the same manner being delivered to arnab. Last time I checked India has become younger.
Totally agree. Only now on BRF I have started sharing my experiences regarding BJP's evolution. I still avoid sharing my experiences in public. Mostly because I still have faith in Namo. He sure has capacity to disrupt. The only question is where does his priorities lie. Also I have been a dedicated BJP supporter cum worker for more than a decade having even worked as booth worker/polling agent in 4 different elections. But even then I am first a Hindu only then a BJP supporter.

By the way if BJP indeed wins Gujarat in next elections, even Modiji will find the going tough in 2024 elections. He should eventually pull through though. Gujarat as a prize will probably rate higher than even UP today for congress.
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

X posted
RajeshA wrote:One thing I would advise everybody is to use the vocabulary of the Left-Liberals on them and constantly.

Words like 'Nazis', 'fascist', 'casteist', 'bigot', 'misogynist' 'racist', 'mafia' should be used so profusely on them that they cannot use it back.
It is normal for Left-Liberals to create so much hate for normal patriots, that normality looks ugly.

All the BLM methods tried and tested in USA will be used against India using Dalits as pawns. Wait till 'Dalit Lives Matter' props up.

So it is better to preempt that.
But where. The media belongs to them. Academia belongs to them. So do most of the thinktanks and ngo networks. Even Television programming and OTT services like netflix and Amazon prime belong to them. Only outlet we got is various social media platforms which are again owned by Big Tech which is sympathetic to left. Hell they even shut down US president(Trump)completely. The matter of the fact is the capacity for narrative formation lies with them. We do not have even 5% of that capacity. Most of the times we are just reacting rather than setting the narrative ourselves.

On the other hand we have started to come out with our own publications and books. We are using internet to convey our points. But we have to go a long way.

As far as preempting "dalit lives matter" or other such copy cat movements is concerned, we should be launching our own counter movements based on Hindu issues. But will the so called "hindu" party which also happens to be our ruling party, play ball?
darshhan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshhan »

X posted
One outlet that we can and should use to promote Hindu interests and counter Breaking India forces is story books and Comics. If you have decent content creators you can spread your ideas using interesting storylines. The best part is that you will be targeting your audience at a young age itself.

But make no mistake. Current BIF are the strongest challenge to Hindu civilization till date. To defeat it we have to use all our courage, will and imagination capabilities and then some more.
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

A 70 year old barmaid with a retarded son and 40 seats is showing more b@lls than our vishwa-guru, world pi$$ quoting, bearded wannabe nobel winner. I am not from Bhajan mandali of BJP, I am a kattar hindu and I will support only nationalist issues. But this guy needs to go to Margadarshak mandali. His party is busy demanding apology from the barmaid and penguin baba instead of letting loose the hounds of CBI and ED.

Just the smug faces of Sambit Patra, Javedkar and Amit Malviya is enough to cause the pain of hot poker in the guts. These blithering idiots are busy demanding apologies and condemning the actions of Penguin baba.

Travesty of my vote. It hurts to see the inaction on Palghar Sadhu lynchings, the poor cadres in WB getting hung, shot and r@ped.

Better to be invisible and contribute money and effort towards local temple and not catch the attention of anti-national parties.

I never even imagined I will be so hostile towards BJP and modi. This man has to go for the betterment of the party and nation.

Enough of his vishwa-guru/ek haath mein koooran ek haath mein computer nonsense.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

One can only hope that Modi's time doesn't turn out to be the same as Patel/Ambedkar where they didn't take any harsh decisions against Gandhi/Nehru and the civilization paid the price. Exceptional performance but not enough due to strategic mistakes that should not have been made like not showing nehru the door and becoming first PM.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

darshan wrote:During covid lockdowns GJ BJP even felt threatened by mandirs distributing food and helping. BJP units didn't want competition to their food distribution photo ops. Let's say that BJP has continued to make itself harder and harder to vote for. Is lot of this intentional? Is there lot of infighting and insubordination and sabotage? Who knows. But from voters perspective it's all about short term memory and being able to talk. If BJP continues to provide bad gossip level issues to talk about then that's what voters will talk about. It's not that hard to turn BJP voters away. All it would take is few points already brought up by other posters. Start circulating those points in social media and fickle BJP voter won't see any difference between BJP and other parties. If anything BJP is already losing credibility about being able to do anything. BJP may thread the needles and impress learned ones but in the end young blood wants to see shock and awe in the same manner being delivered to arnab. Last time I checked India has become younger.
This fickleness is the luxury of those who have a lot of choices. Look around, where are the other nationalist parties. Such is the absurdity of Indians. There is no survival instinct. They keep threatening the BJP as if they have plenty of options. Actually time is running out. However imperfect, we have to give BJP a long enough rope till such time that we have an alternate viable option. This is a suicidal and short term tendency that you see amplified on social media.
However flawed the BJP might be, there is no other nationalist party. The Mahathugbandhan in Bihar is plain bad news. Even if BJP comes back they will have to reverse the damage. This is a destructive cycle.
Even if BJP does not fulfil promises, it is still the only option. The venomous so called Hindu voices on social media really need to halted. They are actually destructive.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

I did not know that Orissa has banned the sale of Firecrackers for Diwali due to Covid concerns also controlling the sale of Diyas to prevent the spread.
Did they ban any other non hindu festivals.
https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 016405.ece